The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Good Deed: Mike”

(Fm, mc, rom)

Disclaimer:

I work for realism in most of my stories. In spite of this, some things are not possible. Nor should they be tried. If you are under 18, or whatever legal age is in your area, please read no further. If you are offended by sex or sexual situations, please see www.pbskids.org. I’m not kidding, it really is an interesting website. Feedback is actively solicited. Please do not post this on any other site without prior author permission. You have permission to archive this on your own machine in a non-public FTP directory. Enjoy.

Additional note:

This story first appeared on the EMCSA in 2000. After a long period of being offnet, I realized that I miss having them up. Then, too, we have new people around the site. Feedback may be posted to the Forum. Please don’t ask for my email. Thanks, and blessings.

* * *

I’ve liked Lydia since I met her our freshman year. That’s one thing I know I’m clear on, no matter what happens or doesn’t happen later. She doesn’t know how much I like her. That’s also clear. I don’t know why she’s never asked me out if she feels the same way. I guess she doesn’t. I know what she looks like, I’ll never forget that, but this journal is supposed to be for making sure I have something to look back on in years to come. So I’ll describe her. Lydia’s tiny, but she has a real force of personality. She’s very short, and very willowy. Small chest, small hips, but not a Kate Moss build. More tomboyish. Really dark hair and pale skin, almost to the point of computer-lab pallor. Wide blue eyes, the kind I could stare into forever and find myself drowning. I think that’s the point of what I’m planning. I want to drown in them.

Maybe it makes me less than a real man to some, but shows what they know...I’ve always dreamed of...of being commanded. Of having a woman (once in a wet dream it was a guy, but I’ve yet to find one attractive so I can assume I’m at least mostly straight) take me into her power and tell me what to do. I don’t get into that whole pain thing, so the webpages I’ve been to of tied-up men and women don’t really do much for me. (And they’re definitely not worth paying for. Yuck.)

I know I’ll never get what I want by asking. The people who look like they’d be into it don’t look twice at me, and the people who might accept me asking them out would run screaming. So. I’ve had to come up with a plan. This is the last-ditch effort. If this doesn’t work, I guess I might as well hang it up and be straightlaced for the rest of my life. I’m hoping...

I’m hoping she goes for it. I’ve never lied to Lydia before. I’m hoping she falls for what I want. Chance of failure, Mr. Spock? Approximately 4.87 million to one it falls flat.

I have to try anyway.

Journal Entry, 2/18/01

I got Jase in on what I’m planning. He thinks I’m nuts, but then he’s always thought I’m nuts. Besides, I bribed him with three new video game CDs.

He asked me “Why don’t you just ask her to do...”

I just realized how hard it is to even write what I want. I’ve been avoiding it, even subconsciously. I’m sure Lydia would tell me that’s a sign of some neurosis or other. She’s a psych major, I didn’t mention. I don’t know why I’m so ashamed of it. But I’m going to make myself write it.

I want her to hypnotize me and put me in her power.

There. It’s written. Maybe getting the guts to put it down in something approaching permanent will make it more likely to happen. I don’t know.I’m getting hard just thinking about it. I better write all of this down while I can and take a cold shower. Get it over with.

Last semester, one of our friends, a really nice girl we know named Kim, was having trouble studying. She and Lydia were taking a class on states of consciousness. Kim finally mentioned she was so frustrated she was ready to have someone hypnotize her into being a genius. That was when Lydia volunteered that she’d been hypnotizing people since high school, and she’d be glad to at least try to help Kim.

I don’t think they noticed me blushing. I’m pretty sure that I pulled off having to get up to go to the bathroom casually enough. Cold water splashed on my face took the edge off enough I could go back and rejoin the pair of them. By the time I got back, they were talking animatedly about abreactions and suggestions and I just sat there and listened. I didn’t trust my voice. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven when they asked me to come and make sure they didn’t get interrupted.

As Lydia talked Kim down into a trance, it was all I could do to sit still. When Kim started replying to Lydia in that soft, dazed voice, I excused myself to the hall and shut the door carefully. I had to be in public, to calm myself down. All I could think about was me being the one in that chair, laid back and almost helpless.

Be right back. I need that shower.

Journal Entry, 2/19/01

OK, so I lied. I wasn’t right back. I had to take Jase to the library. He has a paper due. Just as well, I found a couple more books on hypnosis and read them while he was running around the lit-crit section. Sometimes it pays to have an older brother in college. You can sure find what you want in the bigger library.

Anyway. Tomorrow I spring the plan on Lydia. Jase has down what he’s going to do. He admitted to me he wanted to know what it felt like to be hypnotized anyway. He hasn’t told any of his friends yet, cause I asked him not to. Jase can be a cool guy when he wants to be, even if he is a lot younger than I am.

He still doesn’t understand why I don’t just ask her out. Maybe I should, but something just...stops me. I can’t say the words. If I ask her to go someplace with me, we’ve been friends so long that’s how she takes it. I can’t make myself tell her I want her, let alone how. Maybe if this plan works out, I’ll be able to speak more freely. At the very least, I’ll know I tried.

I guess if worst comes to worst, there’s always personal ads. Yeah right.

Journal Entry, 2/20/01

She bought it.

I can’t believe it. I thought sure she would see right through me at lunch. Instead, she was super-nice and concerned for Jase. She saw I was nervous, I know she did, but she blew it off.

Sometimes I don’t deserve my friends. I wish I hadn’t lied to her, but I just can’t tell her.

Journal Entry, 2/21/01

After the dream I had last night, I don’t know if I can stand this. I was gazing into her eyes, while she whispered to me. I don’t remember what she said, but I know in the dream I couldn’t move at all. I just fell in, and in, and in. I was drowning in blue, and I liked it. I could hear her voice, and I was getting harder and harder and couldn’t move. I was so happy, and so peaceful. I could feel it as my cock swelled and then she touched it, just a little.

I hate changing sheets.

I’ve already stroked off twice more, and it’s three o’clock. And when I think about it I get hard again. I’m going to need lube or something at this rate, or I’ll be too sore to sit still.

I’ve got the candles ready. I bought the stuff for dinner. I made sure Mom and Dad will be out of town. Now what...

* * *

I hit the “save and post” button on my blog as I heard the car pull in the drive. Dinner was mostly ready, and I had just finished another quick bathroom run. I could feel the hair raise on the back of my neck as I heard the door to Lydia’s Saturn slam shut. I took the stairs three at a time to get the door, taking a deep breath and trying to look casual as I did so.

She didn’t seem stressed, looking off down the street where Jase was wrapping up a very important basketball game with some of his friends. It was all I could do to keep my pulse steady as she turned and looked up at me with those big eyes. Even though I knew she didn’t use eye fixation, or whatever the books called it, I felt my knees go weak.

It was all I could do to cover. We talked for the next hour, but I don’t remember anything she said. I know I puttered around the kitchen a lot looking like I was doing something important. When Jase finally came in and headed upstairs for the shower, she stared after him and looked worried. She asked “Mike, are you sure he’s OK with this? That he wants it? If he isn’t, it won’t take.”

I was sure, but I couldn’t really tell her. I grabbed for an explanation. “He does. He told me before you got here he was just nervous. I think it’s that he just realized how much older you are. You know. You’ve always treated him as one of us.”

I managed to keep my voice steady, and she seemed to buy it. “I still am,” she said, loud enough that Jase could hear her in his bathroom. “I don’t do this for people I don’t like and respect as people.”

I couldn’t help it. I had to smile at her, and I gave her a thumb’s up. It earned me a wink back, and I felt guilty all over again over this lie. I couldn’t help but feel that maybe I should have been up front with her. I just couldn’t make myself say it. Jase started up the water, and that saved me. She didn’t seem to notice I was a little quiet the whole time he was showering.

I lit the candles and started getting dinner ready to serve. She loves lasagna, and I love cooking, so it made a good choice as far as food. Her eyes looked so pretty in the candlelight, and I made myself take deep breaths a lot while we talked about Jase’s new obsession: the NCAA tournament. It was still weeks and weeks away, but he was sure he had a line on which teams would make it in and how far they would go. I wish I could remember all that was said, but I cant. It just didn’t seem important.

I guess I managed to contribute to the conversation. Jase warmed up to Lydia as usual, maybe even a little closer. The pair of them seemed to have some kind of understanding, and I realized I felt a little jealous. I made myself eat about half my food while I tried to figure out why, but I couldn’t quite do it at first. Then I realized that something in their manner reminded me of couples who were getting along really well.

That made me sit back and think. I decided to try to be rational for once, and figure out what was going on. After a few minutes it hit me. Every time she’d move, he’d move. Somehow, she’d synchronized their motions. She was definitely watching him carefully, and he seemed to be totally unaware of their rapport. By the time she actually started working on him, he’d be half in trance already. The jealousy disappeared completely, replaced by admiration...and not a little curiosity. Had she ever done that to me? Had I ever moved in perfect rhythm with her that way? I had no idea.

I stopped eating, and apparently Lydia noticed. She looked up at me and smiled. “Dim the regular lights, please?” she asked, and I nodded. My heart started pounding all over again. She was going to do it. She was going to hypnotize my brother, and hopefully me as well. I made myself breathe as I went to the wall switch and turned the dial to bring the light level down. I heard her ask “Did Mike talk to you about this, Jase?”

I held my breath. I talked to him, all right. But he came through for me. “Well, a little. He said it wasn’t like bein’ out of control. It was like spacing out to a TV or video game, more or less.” Lydia nodded as I turned back around, and he went on “And he said I’d remember everything. That it’d be just a kind of mellow feeling, nothing special. You really think this’ll help? I mean, I feel so stupid lately.”

I’m going to take that kid to the tournament. He’s great. Lydia leaned forward a little, focused on him. She didn’t notice my grin as she said “I think it can, but you have to want it to. Otherwise, it won’t take. But trying won’t hurt. The worst that can happen is that nothing happens, Jase, and that’s not likely. For one thing, you do want it to work, I can tell. For another, I’ve been watching you. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble going as deep into hypnosis as you feel comfortable going. There are little subtle body cues. Just don’t worry about it, and let it happen. OK?”

Jase nodded, trying not to look at me. He was also attempting to keep from wiggling in his seat, and I decided I’d better get into the conversation. As I headed back to my seat, I commented “And I’ll be here. I saw her put Kim under, and I promise it’s not like in the movies, Jase.” I centered myself mentally and grinned at Lydia, trying not to let my excitement show through too much.

She smiled warmly at me, then looked back to Jase, all business and compassion again. She asked Jase where he wanted to do it, and he said the kitchen was fine. She nodded, settling back into her chair with a smile. “Get up and stretch first.”

I decided not to sit down yet, and leaned over backwards, hands at the small of my back. Jase was doing the same, though not as far back. She gave us directions as to how to stretch, apparently thinking my participation was to ease Jase’s mind. When my lower back popped, I let out a soft groan. She grinned. “When you’re all stretched out, sit back down and get comfy. Let your arms and hands fall into a natural position, legs too.” She leaned back in the chair a little herself to show us. I sat down, and Jase followed suit, shooting a look at me as he did so. She didn’t seem to catch it.

“Turn your chair to where you can see one of the candles easily. Let your eyes rest on it naturally. Just watch it for a moment.” Her eyes were on Jase, where I supposed they would stay. Good. I took a deep breath in, and let my eyes rest on the candle as well. I breathed in again, remembering everything I had read. I let my shoulders loosen.

It was right about then I started wondering whether I could actually go into a trance. I had never actually done so, unless the slight dizziness I felt when I read the books counted. I thought it would really suck if I’d set all this up to have my fantasy exploded around me. I missed the next few things she said, worrying. I never took my eyes off the flame, though, watching it dance slightly. At least I could think of her eyes. I let myself think about them, about how they sparkled when she was being intense about something. I found my mind drifting to the fun we’d had debating things, and the time she’d rubbed vitamin E cream into my shoulders when I’d been sunburned.

I realized a little dimly that I was really comfortable. I felt so lazy, as if it was just way too much trouble to move. I realized Lydia was still speaking to Jase, and tuned in. She was counting to him. “...in a minute you’re going to say nine...and every time you say a number, your eyes will get heavier. It’s normal, natural, and you can flow with it. A little deeper relaxed, and now you can say nine...”

I heard Jase murmur “Nine...” in a different tone than I’d ever heard before. He was going under. Good for him. I didn’t really feel like looking at him. All I felt like doing was listening and watching the candle and thinking about Lydia’s eyes.

“And a little more relaxed, and you may feel a bit dizzy now. That’s all right...eight.”

Eight. I was feeling kind of dizzy. My body felt limp and heavy. That couldn’t be a bad thing. At least I would feel rested when all this was done. I felt like I could rest more easily if I just closed my eyes. “And seven, and this time you don’t need to say it out loud. Just think it, and feel your eyes getting heavy, so heavy, Jase...and six, and you need to blink..it’s all right to blink. Let your eyes close, feel how good it feels to close them.”

I closed my eyes, and felt a long sigh leaving me. It did feel good. I realized dimly that I had lost track of my body. I wasn’t feeling it any more. She told Jase to reopen his eyes, but I just couldn’t even when I tried. They were stuck closed. A part of my mind was very happy about that, but most of me was too mellow to care.

“Four, deeper, and you know you’re hypnotized, and it’s all right, so natural...”

Wait a second, I suddenly thought. Am I hypnotized too?

It made sense with the way I felt. I smiled a little, more inside than with actual muscle movement, and consciously breathed out the rest of the tension. I could hear her talking to Jase, but the words didn’t matter as much. This was what I wanted. I found myself repeating the word “Deeper” to myself, and then the world seemed to melt away.

Some time later, I heard my name.

“....hypnosis as well. I’m going to wake you, and you alone. When I wake you, I want you to go back to your room and close the door, give us some privacy. All right?”

Next thing I heard was her voice again, closer. “Mike, are you with me?”

It took me a second to get a response together. Finally, I decided that simple was best, and said “Yes...” I felt mildly astonished at the sound of my own voice. It sounded like I was sleeptalking. Maybe I was deeper under than I thought. I was starting to feel my body again, though, and that was decidedly unpleasant. What I really wanted was to drift more.

She said firmly but quietly “You’re going to go deeper, now, Mike. Feel yourself sinking into the chair, body melting. Hear my voice, the words flowing over you. Feel yourself floating. You want to go deeper, and you want me to take you there.”

If she only knew how right she was. I lost total track of my body. Her voice was soft and compelling. I more or less lost track of things again. I wanted her to run the show. I wanted to be hers, even if it was only for a little while. Her voice faded into a comfortable white noise. I knew she was talking to someone, and someone was answering, but it didn’t seem to matter. I floated.

Then I heard something that was tugging at me. There was something I had to..something I had to remember. Lydia’s voice came back to me. “Two....feeling returning to you. Three...you can feel the chair under you, your eyes less heavy.” I was coming back. I started to become more aware of my surroundings, but I had no clue how much time had passed. My eyes were still tightly shut. Everything felt more real again. “Four...almost all the way back, and you’ll wake on..Five, and open your eyes now.”

My eyes popped open immediately. I looked up at Lydia, at those gorgeous blue eyes. She was right next to me, looking as nervous and vulnerable as I’ve ever seen her.

Something in me seemed to break. I felt both scared and compelled. I leaned over to her and kissed her forehead, something I’d dreamed of doing and never had the nerve. I fully expected to get decked.

She looked down. I added protective to the chaos of emotions I was experiencing. I couldn’t stop at that point, though.I wanted her to look at me again. I put my fingers under her chin and raised her head. She glanced back up and I fell into her eyes again, for a moment. As I felt myself losing focus, I turned her head to one side and kissed her left cheek.

I was so hard I almost hurt. She smelled of the tomato sauce from the lasagna, but underneath there was another scent. Her own, a little like strawberries or something close. The world seemed to have sharper focus than I’d ever felt before.

I had to kiss her just once more. I had to taste her lips. It went from being a want to an obsession almost as soon as I realized I’d thought it. I slid closer to her in the chair. A shiver went up my spine as I leaned in and brushed my lips over hers. I felt her draw in her breath and pressed closer, letting my tongue just touch their softness.

For the first time since I’d known her, I felt complete. Then she pulled back from me. I let her go, opening my eyes and realizing she was crying. Crying? Oh, shit! What had I done?

Lydia whispered, “Mike?” This was it. I was going to get told off. I just said “Yeah?”

She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes, and giggled softly. “I command you to take me upstairs and make love to me all night long.” She smiled and added “You know you can’t say no!”

The world spun and then righted itself. I knew I’d do anything for her at that moment, and any other moment. I started to laugh.

“I cannot resist, O my Mistress!” I said in my best eager-slave-boy voice. Then I stood up, scooped her out of her chair, and carried her upstairs to my bedroom. As I passed Jase’s door, I distinctly heard laughter. I wonder if he hacked my journal.