The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nick breaks up with Aaron, but Aaron won’t be dumped so easily. If he can’t have Nick as a boyfriend, he’ll have him as a pet.

Good Doggy

March 2007

mc / mm / nc

Aaron and Nick had been dating for two tumultuous years. Nick’s friends had jokingly picked on him for the life of his relationship with the much younger, extremely attractive Aaron, whose classic beautiful Korean features and smooth, fit 18-year-old body almost begged jokes about their sex life. Nick insisted he wasn’t just dating Aaron for his body, and in fact it was true. Nick’s libido was much lower than Aaron’s, and it was a source of tension in the relationship, Aaron constantly horny and frustrated, trying anything he could to turn his boyfriend on, and Nick exhausted at his boyfriend’s constant demand for sex. Finally, Nick broke things off.

“Honey, we just aren’t meant for each other, and you know it. We’re in different worlds. Even our sex life isn’t so hot anymore. You can’t deny that things just aren’t working out.”

Aaron didn’t take it very well, and begged him to reconsider. Nick was firm about his decision until the day Aaron finally found his weak spot.

“You always said you wanted to try couples’ therapy,” he plaintively said, “So why don’t we at least give that a shot before we give up completely?”

Nick was defeated and he knew it. He agreed to five sessions with a couples counselor, and Aaron excitedly said he already had one in mind. They met with the counselor beforehand, who struck Nick as warm and thoughtful, and he agreed, still with a bit of trepidation, to the sessions.

The fateful day arrived, and Nick parked his car right next to Aaron’s in the office plaza and made his way inside. Inside, he found Aaron and their therapist seated at a desk, filling out paperwork.

“Nick, why don’t you go ahead into the room and have a seat on the couch, and we’ll be in as soon as we’re done.”

Nick was glad for the few moments to get adjusted to the room, but his heart was still racing, unsure of exactly what good would come of the therapy, but still nervous about having such candid talks with his now-ex-boyfriend.

As the moments passed, he noticed his heart had calmed down, to his great relief. He almost felt relaxed. At some point he looked for a clock, wondering what was taking them so long, but seeing none, continued to sit. Time passed and Nick’s eyelids grew droopy. Finally, he laid down on the couch. If they were going to take their sweet time filling out forms, he thought, why not get a little rest?

Nick awoke, disoriented, and looked around. He tried to move his arms and found them restrained to the arms of a chair. He didn’t recognize the room. He couldn’t move his legs. He felt the cool air on his skin, and saw he was naked. He began to panic.

Just then, the man he knew only as their therapist walked into the room.

“Hello, Nick. Maybe you’ve guessed that I’m not a couples counselor, and Aaron didn’t really want to undergo couples counseling with you. It proved a convenient way to trick you into coming here, though. I’ll be honest with you, because it won’t hinder the process to let you know what’s happening. Aaron’s not so happy with you and the way you treated him, breaking up with him and giving him so little chance to make things right. At the same time, he loves you very much and can’t stand to lose you. So we’re going to kill two birds with one stone here today. When you leave here, let’s just say you won’t ever consider leaving him again.”

Nick began to shout but found he was gagged and couldn’t. The therapist smiled and chuckled, walked out of the room, and shut the door. In a few moments, he heard the man’s voice over the speaker.

“Now you’re just going to relax and watch some of these very interesting movies. Just think of it as a trip to the theater. Who knows? You might even like what you see.”

Nick tried to look away but found his head was restrained to look at the screen in foront of him. As he strained in his peripheral vision, though, he noticed a thin tube running down into his arm from an IV bag, and became even more nervous. Below him he could barely make out some kind of tube over his cock, and when he wriggled he felt like there was something in his ass, but that was all he could tell. Just then, the lights went down and the room became pitch black.

The screen lit up with images and videos of Aaron. The IV whirred and dumped a careful mixture of well-timed chemicals into Nick’s body. The screen showed Aaron, naked, jerking his hard cock, and Nick became hard. He stayed hard as the movie showed him a giant view from directly below Aaron’s spread legs, his shaved balls and nice, full perineum bulging down towards the camera. He stayed hard as a voice began to speak. He couldn’t really make out what it was saying, but he found that the more he watched the videos of Aaron, the more he wanted him sexually. His negative feelings towards him hadn’t faded; indeed, he knew Aaron was having him brainwashed and that thought made him furious. Hours later, his fury remained, but he found himself repeating the words the voice told him to speak aloud. “I will obey my new owner. I am a good boy.”

Then the screen went dark, and Nick was plunged back into blackness. The voice continued, though, as did Nick’s raging erection and total disorientation.

In an adjoining room, Aaron and the doctor watched through a one-way mirror.

“At this point, he’ll be totally devoted to you. The cocktail of drugs and mental conditioning have done their job. He won’t like it, on the inside, but on the outside he’ll have no choice. Now for the next couple days he’ll undergo the puppy training you asked for.”

Aaron grinned wide. He and Nick had always had a standing disagreement about pets. Nick claimed to be allergic to dogs, and Aaron wanted a dog more than anything, and had always resented that Nick wouldn’t reconsider. Now, it only seemed fitting to brainwash his ex boyfriend into being the dog he never got to have. Plus, dogs were so characteristically loyal, it only made sense, now that Aaron owned Nick, mind, body, and soul. Aaron rubbed his hardening cock through his pants as he watched his ex-boyfriend sit helplessly tied down in the chair, his brain being turned to mush.

“While he’s a puppy, he’ll only understand commands you give him—single words, short, spoken firmly. Otherwise, he won’t be able to understand spoken or written English. You can bring him out of that state and back to normal by commanding him to “Speak”, but be warned, he’ll be able to tell you exactly what he thinks of you, and it might not be too friendly!” At that, the doctor laughed. “Of course, he’ll still be obligated to do whatever you say.”

The doctor continued, “There is the small matter of payment, of course, but I’m assuming you’re still sticking with the plan we discussed?”

Aaron nodded. “He earns a couple hundred grand a year as an investment banker, so as long as I can have him do that job during the day and seem just like his old self, I’ll use that money to pay you back in installments.”

“That should work out just fine.”

Aaron grinned, shook the doctor’s hand, and walked out.

A few days later, Aaron got the phone call he’d been waiting for. He sped to the office. “Your new puppy is ready for pickup,” the message had said.

The doctor walked out, smiling, and Aaron’s heart jumped in his chest as he saw Nick shuffle on all fours out next to the doctor, collared and leashed, completely naked.

“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you,” the doctor said, as he handed Aaron the leash.

Nick looked up at Aaron and barked happily. Aaron reached down and tousled his hair. Nick immediately shuddered and came all over the floor.

“Oh, that’s normal. He’s a new puppy, so he’s very excitable. He’ll get a bit more control over time.”

Aaron led Nick out to the car and had him climb up into the passenger’s seat where he sat on his haunches. Hmm, how inconvenient, Aaron thought. Nick would quickly get them in trouble behaving as a puppy in public.

“Sit,” he ordered, “like a human.”

Nick’s eyes glazed over and obligingly he sat in the seat like a normal person.

Aaron drove them back to Nick’s house. He led Nick inside and sat him on the bed. Grinning with anticipation, he ordered,

“Speak. But don’t move.”

Immediately Nick’s face flushed with rage, even as his body remained immobile.

“What did you do to me?!” He screamed, furious, “You have to stop this! You’re sick, and this is an insane thing to do to somebody! You can’t just keep me as a slave, I’m a human being!” He ranted on and on, until finally Aaron ordered:

“Be quiet. There, that’s better. Now, I absolutely can do this, and I can’t tell you how good it feels. I’ve had an erection non-stop for the past few days while you were going through your training. Oh, and I didn’t do this to you, you know. I mean, it’s your money, you paid for it yourself” He laughed.

“What?” Nick looked confused, and slightly frightened, “What are you talking about?”

Aaron laughed. “Sweetheart, I’m just an 18-year-old college student. I couldn’t possibly afford the thousands it cost to do this to you. So let me tell you how this is all going to work. Every day, you’re going to wake up and do, you know, whatever—suck my cock, eat my ass, whatever I feel like—and then I’m going to let you turn back into a normal human and go to work. You’ll do your job every day just like you always did, and never mention anything to anyone, because you won’t be able to disobey me. I’ll get all your paychecks and use them as I see fit. Some of it goes to pay for your training every month, for the next few years. Some goes to the mortgage on this house, which was yours, and is now mine. Who knows? Maybe I’ll spend the rest of it on clothes for myself. Or sex toys. I don’t even know. But you’re my good doggy, now, and whatever you do belongs to me. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll buy you some of the good dog food.”

Nick just faintly shook his head, dumbfounded.

“I quit my job and stopped going to college, too. Why would I do any of that anymore? I’ve got a steady income now, and a house, and a dog, just like I always wanted. Plus, I’m going to be so busy with you. Remember how we’d argue about sex? How I wanted it all the time, 3 or 4 times a day, and how you would stonewall me, give it up maybe twice a week? Those days are over, Nick. My body’s coursing with teenage hormones, you know, and my cock is hard all the time. And now you can’t say no.”

He grinned. “Now be a good doggy.”

Nick’s eyes glazed over and his face shifted from a mask of fear and anger back to the dumb half-smile of a doggy, tongue lolling out.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe this worked. That’s right,” Aaron began talking to Nick in a condescending, sing-song voice as though he were a real dog, “You’re my big good doggy now. Yes you are! You’re going to suck my cock ten times a day! Yes, yes you are! I’m going to stuff your mouth full of my balls! I’m going to smother your good doggy face with my smooth ass, and you’re going to lick my butt like a good doggy does! Oh, yes, you’re such a good doggy, yes you are!”

He slid his pants down and his hard cock fell out, jutting slightly upwards and throbbing in time with his pulse. He grabbed Nick’s head in both hands and slid his cock into his open mouth. Moaning aloud, he throat-fucked his ex-boyfriend, now his mind-fucked sex slave, brainwashed into believing himself a dog.

In Nick’s head, his mind was still racing. When Aaron ordered him to stop speaking and be a dog again, his mind watched in horror as something else took over, like an unwelcome invader in his own head, like a different person driving his body despite his furious attempts to resist. And when Aaron unzipped his pants he tried to close his eyes and clamp his mouth shut, but as he saw his new owner’s cock flop out and jut towards his mouth, that same unwelcome invader took over, an evil roommate in his own head. It felt like his new split personality took glee in overcoming Nick’s old self; on the outside, Nick just dumbly opened his mouth and started sucking, but inside his head, the new evil puppy-Nick was jeering at the part of him that wanted to stop, wanted to cry, wanted to escape his new life as a brainwashed cock-slut bottom slave to his ex-boyfriend.

When Aaron came, he shoved his cock deep down Nick’s throat, and Nick could smell Aaron’s crotch and felt his thick cock swell rhythmically, pulsing as he pumped the first of innumerable loads of cum straight down into his new puppy’s belly. Nick felt disgusted, letting his ex-boyfriend cruelly use him like a cum dumpster, but the new Nick, the wicked presence in his head, reveled in the naughtiness. Nick was no match for the doctor’s expert brainwashing, so all the disgust he felt didn’t stop his cock from jerking and squirting out a load all over the bed.