The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good little piggy

Mc, mf, md, ma, gr, ex

Synopsis : : Tanya is trying to stick to her diet but she is just not able to lose weight. Maybe her boyfriend Damian has a plan to make sure it stays that way.

Tanya had felt hunger all day. She couldn’t get home fast enough to get something to eat. She was not sure if she would make herself a tuna salad or take it easy; just having vegetables with some homemade light dip. Picturing them in her mind, neither one looked tempting.

She sighed. For a reason she couldn’t explain, following her diet had been tough lately. She couldn’t stop thinking about desserts!

Finally getting home, Tanya hurried taking her coat off. She couldn’t get out of her work clothes fast enough. Her bra was killing her, and her breasts felt heavy in their D cups. “Wouldn’t complain if they got smaller with that diet”, she thought.

That’s when she saw her lover approaching to welcome her with something in his hand…

a double chocolate brownie!

Hunger upshifted in intensity the moment the poor girl saw the devilishly tempting treat. She whined, « Damian, why you doin’ this to me? »

Her lover looked at her innocently, « What you mean? »

Already annoyed by her stomach’s nerve-racking complaints, fists on her hips, Tanya exploded, « Oh come on! You damn know I am trying to lose weight and it’s already tough enough… »

Damian had started approaching the sinful dessert to her face. Looking at it, Tanya was continuing her monologue, but the tone was softening, « I don’t need you to… tempt me… with that… »

The dark brown sugary treat looked really yummy and now that it was inches from Tanya’s face, its chocolaty smell was reaching her nostrils with its promises of delicious ecstasy. Feeling her resolve melt like snow under the sun, the girl swallowed hard before stuttering, “…that…”

Her eyes were stuck onto the brownie; following it like a mesmerizing shinning golden watch as Damian moved it slowly from side to side. Her mind was getting cloudy only focusing on the dessert and Tanya had a hard time remembering why she was angry. Doubtful, she tried another “…that…”

Her face relaxed and her eyes got glassier and less focused. Her fists loosening up, they started to slide down on her hips as a comforting feeling of calmness filled her mind. Her next reply was nothing more than an unintelligible whisper.

Damian used a slow comforting voice, « That’s it. Just let yourself relax. That diet is so demanding. You need to relax every once in a while… »

All Tanya could think was that her lover’s comment made a lot of sense. Her mouth sighed, “…relax…” before going ajar. Her tongue was dumbly resting on her lower lip.

Damian smiled and went on with a comforting tone, « Yes… You deserve to relax, and that dessert is a well-deserved reward for all those efforts… »

Any resolve Tanya had left melted as her brain was now tripping from the mix of feeling like she deserved that reward and the anticipation of tasting it.

Her man moved the chocolaty calories packed treat right in front of her mouth, « You deserve a treat… you love desserts so much…” He pushed the brownie forward. The moment it touched her lips, Tanya’s mouth opened wide and took a large greedy bite of the heavenly treat. He softly praised her, “That’s a good little piggy… Enjoying a well-deserved dessert…”

Tanya’s eyes were totally dreamy now, her mind was being overloaded with sugary fireworks but being called a good little piggy somehow made the feeling even better. Sighing, she started smiling the goofiest smile as she chewed; her lips brownished by the dessert.

As soon as the bite was swallowed, Damian presented the brownie again to her lips, “You love food, especially desserts. You feel so much better when you eat… such a happy little piggy…”

Tanya couldn’t repress a contented moan as she chewed on the second bite. She was lost in a sea of nice happy feelings.

The ritual continued until the dessert was a thing of the past. By then, Tanya had the silliest, goofiest smile. Her eyes were just slightly open like she had smoked too much weed.

Docile, she let her man guide her and make her sit down in front of the computer. She didn’t react when he started a program; clicked on a couple of options… In fact, she didn’t give any sign of real consciousness until Damian put a pair of headphones on her head and she heard his recorded soothing voice telling her, “Look at the movie very closely…”

Tanya did her best to open her eyes and look at the monitor. Slowly, the programmed magic started to work, and her eyes got wider as she got more and more captivated by the images… It was scenes showing the sensual experience of women eating decadent meals.

Subliminal messages were making Tanya’s mind open up and make the link between pleasure and sweet fat food. Soon enough, she started to drool on the desk.

That was the signal Damian was waiting for to start giving her more highly calorific food. The moment a bite was touching her lips, Tanya instinctively opened her mouth and took a bite…

Thanks to the subliminals, the more she ate, the more stupidly happy and open she was becoming.

Damian smiled as he looked at his girl. It took him a while to tune his app just right to bring her to that easily manageable level of suggestibility, but it was starting to pay off. He had always loved his girlfriend’s curves but she didn’t and tried regularly to lose weight. Thanks to his program, her dutiful habit of eating lightly was already starting to crumble as evidenced by her reaction tonight and if everything went right, her transformation into his perfect girlfriend would speed up with the kind of programming starting tonight.

The first phase of the program was over, and if Tanya was already unable to resist desserts before. Now, she was just addicted to them. That’s when the movie changed and started to focus less on food but more on the women eating it. Their clothes were tight and revealing and one could see they were all plump and most of them were heavily chested. Never stopping eating, they were starting to caress themselves erotically.

Subliminal messages started to change too. They now focused on how the curvy women were sexy and happy. They also subconsciously made Tanya’s mind establish a very addictive link between food and sexual arousal.

Damian looked closely at his girl. When he saw signs that she was starting to get turned on, he slowly started to caress her body taking good care of her favorite erogenous zones. With time, as her arousal increased, Tanya’s legs started to move apart giving him better access to her womanhood.

On the monitor, the scene was morphing into some sort of Ancient Rome debauchery scene as the women continued eating but also masturbated while playing with the food. The subliminal messages made sure to reinforce the link between food, sex, and pleasure.

After a while, Damian’s fingers started to focus on Tanya’s clitoris. It didn’t take long before obvious signs of elevated horniness started to show up. Her hips started to gyrate and push against his fingers. Her hands started to roam softly over her breasts. Thanks to the subliminals, their fullness in her hands didn’t bother her. It was even arousing.

The mesmerized girl started to recite, “…piggy… food… pleasure…sex…”. Her mantra became less intelligible as she became more excited.

Suddenly, she stopped and…

Boom! Tanya was hit by a powerful orgasm. Her head fell back as her body started to rock uncontrollably. Drool was running on the side of her mouth as she made unintelligible sounds.

Although surprised by her strong reaction, Damian was ready; he held his girl’s head and made sure she didn’t hurt herself as her body rocked and shook through the thunderous orgasm.

Once Tanya had calmed down and looked safely numb, Damian went to the bathroom and came back with a warm wet facecloth. The stunned girl didn’t give much sign of cerebral activity as he cleaned her face.

Once done, he guided his braindead lookalike loved one in their room and prepared her for bed. Tanya fell asleep the moment her head touched the pillow. He could see her lips moving slightly as the sleeping girl dreamed about what she had just learned.

* * *

This little routine went on for a while. Damian tried each night to change the dessert his girlfriend got when she arrived home, but it was always a heavy load of calories. Tanya still tried to follow her diet at work but justified the dessert arriving home as the reward for being strict during the day.

One day, Tanya opened her lunch box and was shocked to discover a piece of sugar pie. The shock quickly switched for a mix of arousal, gluttony, and naughtiness. Tanya hurried eating her salad. Although the food felt dull in her mouth, she focused her mind on the pleasant and sexy thrill she felt for the sinful dessert.

As she took her first bite of the pie, she could swear she felt a little orgasm right there. A second bite followed not too long after that one and very soon, the dessert was a thing of the past. Tanya caressed her stomach and smiled at the nice mix of sexual arousal and stomach fullness she felt.

Getting home after work later that day, she wondered if she would get a dessert since she already had one for lunch. In some twisted logic, she still tried to believe she was on a diet…

What she didn’t know was that since she was addicted to desserts, Damian had started to add some other suggestions. First, as it was obvious her diet wouldn’t work, he made her feel better about her curves, but he also started programming Tanya to crave fat and salty food.

So, once Tanya got inside her place, she wasn’t prepared for the way she started to feel when the smell of freshly baked bacon reached her nostril. Her first thought was that she should be angry but that’s not what she felt. Quickly though, that thought left her mind as all she could think of was how her stomach felt empty…how much eating bacon was exactly what she needed.

Without consciously realizing it, the smell of food also made Tanya get quite turned on and the way her tits jiggled as she took off her coat didn’t make her damn their size as she used to. Instead, their weight made her feel sexy. Bending to take off her shoes, she felt her skirt tightening around her hips and images of her full round hips started to flash in her mind making her feel even sexier.

When Damian came to meet his girl with some bacon in a plate, he was pleased to see her hard nipples clearly visible through her clothes and a bit of horniness in her eyes.

He took a slice of bacon and held it up in front of Tanya’s face teasing her a little. Amused by the game her lover was playing, she smiled knowingly and opened her mouth to take in the greasy slice of meat. In her current state of arousal, the experience felt quite erotic, and she couldn’t suppress a moan as the tasteful, salty, meaty pleasure hit her taste buds.

Lost in the sensual experience, she didn’t even realize that her hands had started fondling her body.

When Damian took another slice and showed it in front of her face, Tanya’s mind was already quite lost in hedonistic pleasures. Her smile had become dumber, and she was starting to have a lustful and dopey look in her eyes. Her hands were softly caressing her breasts. She opened her mouth thinking to repeat the sensual tasty experience…

But the slice of heavenly meat never landed in her mouth!

Mouth ajar and a bit surprised at first, she frowned looking at the bacon slice eluding her. She didn’t see the trap that was being planted for her and she started to follow the slice with her eyes from left to right.

The programming quickly kicked in and before long, her face started to relax as a very comforting fog started to cloud her mind. Damian tried, “Piggy craves food…”

Tanya’s body relaxed even more hearing her mantra. She whispered a slow “foooood…”

Holding the slice of bacon in front of her, Damian started to walk towards their computer while going on, “Food is pleasure…”

Following the nirvana made piece of meat, a walking zombie like Tanya repeated, “…pleasure…”

They had arrived at the computer desk. Damian gave his mesmerized girl her reward. Tanya moaned chewing the delicious greasy salty slice of bacon. Her hands were back at grabbing and squeezing her tits through her clothes.

Damian had her sit down in front of the computer monitor. In a matter of minutes, the girl was totally mesmerized by its show and its subliminal messages. It showed various scenes of orgy with people eating, drinking, and having sex. When they were not caressing themselves, well-endowed women were submissively servicing men, gladly giving them blow jobs or happily being fucked; all the while eating and drinking. All the women looked like chubby stupidly happy and docile nymphomaniacs loving every second of the sinful hedonistic pleasures they had.

Subliminal messages made sure that Tanya was fascinated by the curvy bodies of the chubby women and found it normal they acted submissively toward men. Lowering her inhibitions, they amplified the impact of the scenes on her arousal. The way she was caressing her body while looking obsessively at the monitor was proof enough the messages were reaching their goal.

When Damian presented a vibrator at the top of Tanya’s thighs, she instinctively spread them and pushed up her hips to make her clitoris available.

As he held the toy on his girl’s snatch, Damian couldn’t repress a smile looking at her face. Her eyes looked dopey, but they were filled with lust and uninhibited naughtiness while she sported a dumb wicked smile. Oblivious to anything but the outrageous level of sexual stimulation that overwhelmed her mind, the horny girl started to recite, “…horny piggy…crave food… fuck…”

From times to times, Damian was feeding strips of bacon to his girl. Eating all that salty food left Tanya thirsty. So, when he pushed a cock shaped plastic bottle to her lips, she just started to suck on it and swallow the thick, sweet and fat beverage that came out.

When the video ended, her lover washed Tanya and sent her to bed.

Back in the living room scrolling through his stuff on his phone, Damian heard some noise from their bedroom.

He went to check just in case. He saw his girl seemingly sleeping but masturbating and moaning softly. She was probably having an erotic dream.

Puzzled at first, Damian realized that tonight’s training certainly instilled in Tanya’s mind a deep sense of horniness, but she never actually reached orgasm like she usually did the other nights.

So, she was horny!

Soon enough, the soft caresses quickly morphed into obscene body fondling and much louder moans. Seeing his girl in bed acting like a bitch in heat was having quite an effect on Damian too. He decided he deserved a little reward...

He took his clothes off and got in bed with his horny sleeping girl.

In a dreaming state between awake and sleeping, a sex craving Tanya jumped on his hard cock and started to fuck herself like a desperate nymphomaniac.

She was bouncing on her lover wildly and her breasts were swinging in all directions, but the sleepwalking sex starved girl didn’t seem to care. She looked mischievously happy, lost in her dream reciting, “…horny piggy… fuck…”

Damian smiled looking at his girlfriend. The diet was a total fiasco; she had certainly taken 10 pounds in the last weeks. She looked curvier and much sexier. He guessed herr usual D cups were more like Es now swinging wildly as she fucked herself on his cock.

Tanya’s voice started to get scattered, its pitch higher. Damian understood she was on the verge of orgasm which was a good thing because he was close too.

In a matter of a minute, Tanya started to moan senselessly; her body bucking harshly as she was obviously riding an earth-shattering orgasm. The show was too much for Damian and he came too.

A moment later, the girl was back sleeping like nothing had happened.

Damian was smiling from ear to ear as he was reviewed his plan in his head. He slowly fell asleep.

* * *

One night, Damian found his girl weeping in the living room. He sat next to her, “Honey? What’s wrong?”

Between sobs, she replied, “I just checked my weight in the bathroom… I gained 15 pounds doing that stupid diet.”

He tried to look surprised and sensitive to her plea, “You know, baby, I wasn’t ok with your idea from the start… Diets screw up people’s metabolism and they end up taking back all the weight they lost…”

After a while discussing with her, Damian decided to change his girl’s mind. First, he started a chick flick. Once she looked ok watching the movie, he came back with a bowl of her favorite ice cream.

When Tanya saw the bowl filled with the cold creamy treat topped with whipped cream and a cherry, her mind was overwhelmed with nice feelings. Thanks to watching the movie, her diet failure was just a blur in her mind but now, all she could think about was what a perfect idea Damian had.

She looked at him walking towards their computer room… and more specifically at his ass enjoying the nice feeling of arousal that came with the view. She felt so lucky and submissive towards him. She smiled as she took a full spoon of ice cream and marveling at the tingling feeling she felt in her pussy. A little horny, she got back watching her movie; a hand was gently caressing her skin.

Damian noticed the caresses. He knew the movie had a nice sex scene a bit later. So, a little before the scene, he got himself behind his girl and started to give her a neck massage. He added kisses on her neck and ears from times to times.

The horniness she had started to feel slowly increased from her man’s caresses. So, when the erotic screen started, Tanya was totally in the right mood. When Damian grabbed her breasts, she welcomed them moaning her approval contentedly.

The scene eventually was over, and by then, Tanya was out of her mind needing to be fucked. She turned around, took off her pajama top and grabbed her man over the couch. The lovers quickly started to make out. Tanya marveled at her man’s caresses. Her breasts looked full and big in his hands, and their ample size made her feel proud and sexy.

Damian moved in front of Tanya. Seeing the bulge in his pants, the girl felt a rush of submissiveness and even hornier. She took off the rest of her clothes and spread her legs for her man. It felt so good to offer herself to her lover.

Damian dropped his pants. As he approached his girl, he took a moment to behold. Tanya looked so submissive and needy. She was looking at him with adoring eyes, caressing her tits. Her hips were gyrating from the need.

He brought his cock right before her entrance and looking in her eyes, he moved forward. His cock entered her twat with a squishy sound. Tanya sighed an erotic “Fuuuuck…”

Damian started to do just that—fuck his girl. Tanya was overwhelmed with pleasure. Moaning, she looked at her tits. They felt full in her hands, and it felt great. Having her stomach full of ice cream felt great. Having her pussy full of her lover’s cock felt great.

She was cut short in her inventory of pleasures when Damian told her, “You are so hot, my little piggy!”

She couldn’t explain why, but that sent Tanya’s sexed up mind into overdrive and she was hit by an orgasm right there! Her legs squeezed her lover’s waist as her back arched riding the 10 000 volts lightning strike of pleasure.

Damian slowed down a little to let her calm down.

Getting back in our world, Tanya had a goofy smile plastered on her face. She felt drunk; so full of food, of cock, of love from and for her man. Fullness made her so happy. She lived to be full all the time!

Damian was kissing her body and slowly teasing her clitoris. It didn’t take long for the already sexed up girl to start feeling deliciously horny again. She looked at him with a naughty grin, “Fingers are nice, baby but what I need is for you to fill me with your cum…”

Damian didn’t need to be asked twice. He positioned himself and started to fuck her twat. Soon, they were back at it full speed.

Tanya was moaning as she marveled at the delicious feeling of her man’s cock in her. He was fucking her quite hard and the way her body jiggled at each thrust made her feel soft and feminine. It felt delicious.

Then, Damian started to grunt. Tanya understood what was happening, “Oh yes baby! Fill me with your cum!” His cock started to pulse inside her; his movements becoming harsher. A moment later, she felt her inside get all warm and that made her cum too.

The lovers came down from their climax in a lovely session of kisses, caresses, and hugs.

Tanya slowly caressed her breasts, her belly, her hips. They felt full. She sighed, “Little piggy is full…” and couldn’t repress a stupid giggle of happiness.

Damian smiled thinking, “Diet is over!”

* * *

From there, Tanya’s programming accelerated. Once in trance before the monitor, she got bombarded with images of big titted chubby nymphos sexily dressed eating around men. In all the scenes, women looked like needy obedient sluts who were more than happy to give sloppy blow jobs or tittyfuck to men between two bites of desserts while fingering their pussy. Offering their wide butts to any available extra cock looked like standard procedure.

The subliminal messages pushed Tanya to accept more and more that a healthy and normal woman liked eating lots of food and that having extra weight made her look soft, curvy, feminine, and sexy. They also made her find it normal to have a strong desire to please her man and feel submissive towards him. In tune with the images, being horny all the time with a fetish for her lover’s cock and sperm made total sense.

As Tanya’s eyes were stuck to the monitor, Damian pushed the cock shaped plastic bottle in front of her mouth. As soon as its tip touched her lips, the mesmerized girl opened her mouth and started to suck at the bottle with gusto. Each suck was rewarded with drops of thick sweet-salty sip of liquid.

Soon, the woman was masturbating reciting her mantra, “slutty piggy… crave food… crave cock…”

* * *

With time, the program seemed to fix most regrets Tanya may have had about her diet. It also made her sex drive explode and her inhibitions go down to slutty lows.

One day, she paraded in front of Damian wearing a blouse she hadn’t worn for what seemed like an eternity. At the time, Tanya had declared that blouse was too tight and putting too much emphasis on her breasts. Now, with the extra pounds she had gained, it was even tighter… but she didn’t seem bothered by that, quite the opposite! She strutted in high heels making sure her tits jiggled at each step and her full ass tightly encased in her short skirt swinged with exaggeration.

Her lover surely wasn’t about to complain, “Wow! Babe! You look good this morning. What’s the occasion?” Tanya looked up at him acting flirty, “Nothing, love! I just wanted to look good for my man…”

With that, she spined around to show off, “You like?”

Damian gave her his most winning smile, “Totally, babe! You look hot!”

She moaned a “Aaah... you are so sweet…” approaching him. She made sure to squeeze her breasts on his chest as she gave him a very wet kiss.

Feeling her lover grab her ass, she gasped and giggled. Out of breath, she did her best to make her behind available to her lover’s caresses.

Her breathlessness gave Tanya an idea. She took a step back teasing her man, “Maybe that blouse is a bit tight.” Looking at Damian with a mischievous grin, she undid the buttons. She then just had to swing a little to have her breasts pop out of their encasement. She caressed them looking at Damian feigning innocence, “I breathe so much better now…”

She giggled when Damian started grabbing her tits. She loved how his hands felt on her chest and sighed, “Oh yes baby! Your hands feel so nice on my big tits!”

Quickly, the mammary inspection turned into a full make out session. Tanya gasped between the kisses as Damian’s fingers did their magic between her legs.

She decided she needed more. Taking Damian’s hand and guiding him to the couch, she had him to sit back. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge in his pants as she got on her knees and freed his cock. Jerking it slowly, she looked at it as if she was mesmerized. She had her mouth open and played with her clitoris. Drool soon got visible on the side of her lips.

She looked at Damian with a needy look in her worshipping eyes. She felt so vulnerable and needy before his magnificent cock. She was obviously waiting for him to give her permission to give him BJ.

Damian knew better. He smiled naughtily, “I want a tittyfuck!”

Tanya pouted a little, but her need to please her lover was stronger. Quickly, she spit between her breasts and spread the saliva between them. Squeezing her tits around his cock, she started a slow move down… and up.

She looked at him adoringly, “Feels good honey? You love having your cock between my big tits?” Damian nodded.

Her lover’s approval made Tanya feel at the top of the world.

After a while, Damian had her stop, “Ok… Step back and play with yourself…”

Tanya Frowned. Seeing his girlfriend doubt instead of doing what he asked, Damian asked, “You wanna stop?”

His question hit Tanya like an electric bolt. She hurried and took a step back on her knees, “Oh! Oh no! Love! It’s totally fine!” She gave him her best winning smile as she spread her legs. Her fingers went straight to her pussy, and she started to masturbate right away.

Seeing the need and the worry in his lover’s eyes, Damian knew the message had hit the right place. He slowly jerked his cock while Tanya masturbated. She looked at his cock like a dog at a bone. He added, “You know I love your big tits. Play with them!” Tanya started to caress her breasts with her free hand.

-That’s my little piggy!

A surge of arousal hit Tanya. She didn’t know why but that nickname made her feel so good, so hot. She loved being called little piggy. She lost herself in the feelings of her hands on her body while looking at her lover’s magnificent cock with needy obsessive eyes.

Damian was making sure his cock stayed hard, “Seeing anything you like, little piggy?”

Tanya nodded sheepishly looking at her lover.

He replied, “Then, ask me what it is you would like.”

-I wanna…

Damian interrupted her, “Tut! Tut! Tell me what little piggy wants.”

Tanya was surprised by the request. She liked the nickname but using it herself looked a bit silly.

Damian noticed the hesitation and stopped jerking his cock. Tanya ’s eyes went wide as she understood her mistake. She hurried, “Little piggy wants to suck your cock!”

Saying it didn’t feel so bad she thought. She tried using a sexier tone, “Little piggy wants to suck your cock!”

A mix of arousal and submissiveness hit Tanya. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, as she marveled at the feeling.

Damian got back at jerking his cock, “That’s better. Go on! Repeat it!”

Tanya didn’t need any more convincing. She went on, “Little piggy wants to suck your cock. Little piggy…”

She also continued caressing herself with more intensity.

Calling herself “little piggy” while watching her lover’s cock and masturbating made Tanya become utterly horny. Her hips were now bucking; her legs squeezing her hands every now and then. She had a hard time talking but she didn’t stop.

Damian smiled, “Ok! Come get your reward!”

Kneeling, Tanya somehow jumped forward and swallowed his cock full until she went out of air. Taking a breath, she looked at how beautiful that cock was in her hand as she jerked it with full movements. Overwhelmed by gratitude, she looked up at her lover with adoring eyes before getting back at sucking it. She made sure to be very loud and let loose a lot of saliva.

As she saw the first signs of her lover being on the verge of cumming, she focused on her blow job. She licked and sucked as her hands went full speed jerking it and stimulating his balls.

His cock started to pulse and soon, Tanya was rewarded with a load of cum in her mouth. She did her best to swallow while she was hit with an orgasm. His cum always made her have an orgasm now.

Getting back from her orgasm, she realized her lover’s cock was clean. She slowed down her sucking. She licked at it lovingly. She loved his cum so much!

Once done, the lovers got back in their clothes, arranged themselves and went to work.

* * *

When Tanya arrived home one evening, she was feeling already a little horny from all the guys’ looks she got during the day, but the smell of cheeseburgers brought a wide naughty smile to her face.

She had gotten used by now to her lover making her horny with his food when she arrived home. Her hands went on her big tits, and she marveled at how hard her nipples felt through her blouse.

She let her mind daydream of food and sex as she went to the kitchen.

Once there, Tanya was already pretty horny, but seeing her sexy man preparing a cheeseburger with all the stuff she liked in it… and some more, she couldn’t repress a “Fuck…” as she squeezed her tits even more.

When Damian offered his oeuvre d’art to his girl, she looked at it with hungry eyes; almost drooling. Swallowing the extra saliva, looking with adoring lustful eyes at her man, she said “I’m so lucky to have you, baby!” and gave him an extra sloppy kiss. She brought his hand on her tit as the kiss went on.

After a moment, they stopped kissing. She kept his hand on her tit and looked at him naughtily as she approached the huge cheeseburger. She did her best to grab it with her two hands. She bent a bit forward to be over the plate as she took the first bite of the gigantic sandwich.

Closing her eyes, Tanya let out a moan of satisfaction marveling at the lovely feelings her taste buds were sending to her brain.

Quickly though, she started to feel something as much enjoyable but elsewhere… one of her man’s hands was now over her butts and it felt very adventurous.

Still chewing her burger bite, the girl looked back at her man. Smiling, she pushed her ass against his hand. It was now moving along her ass crack all the way to her pussy. The already sexed-up girl took in a big breath as his finger got in her soaked pussy. While she took a second bite, her hips started to gyrate from all the arousal.

Her mouth now stupidly full, her mind was filled with that fog of arousal that she had come to like. Through it, only those words were intelligible “slutty piggy… crave food… crave cock…”

When she felt her man pulling down on her panties, Tanya did her best to help him. By then, pretty much all her cerebral functions were focused on two things: getting filled with food and cock.

She was taking her third bite when she felt her lover’s heaven-sent hard rod enter her soaking wet pussy. Mouthful, pussy full, Tanya thought she was in heaven and started to moan obscenely.

Damian felt a rush from the scene he was witnessing. His girl was so lost in pleasure; she had a hard time managing the chewing and the moaning. She looked like she was totally a slave to her cravings.

The show was so erotic to him that he soon came in her. Totally gone, Tanya cooed as she took another bite of her burger while smoothly fingering her cum full pussy. She brought her fingers to her lips and licked them the best she could between her bites. She moaned at the mix of tastes.

* * *

It had been a while now that Tanya had finished her treatments.

-Hello darling! You won’t believe all the nice things I have found!

Damian looked at his girl. She had taken more weight with time, and he just loved how she turned out. As he had predicted, most of the weight went in her tits and ass. He just couldn’t get rid of the smile of satisfaction as his eyes went from her 5 inches platform to her full thighs up to the short black spandex miniskirt over her full hips. He could see her navel below the hem of her white shirt; overstretched as it was by her tits. Their size and fullness always made him happy.

Tanya brought a cream-filled chocolate iced donut to her mouth and her arm squeezed one tit making her cleavage even fuller. She was holding a large sized caramel chocolate chip whipped cream cappuccino ice coffee in one hand while shopping bags were hanging from both arms. Damian smiled at how goofy she looked. He teased her, “Clothes? Again?”

Tanya pouted. Her face had also gotten rounder, softer and her lips were fuller too giving her expressiveness a touch that Damian really liked. She whined, “Honey… Look at my tits! They got bigger. I had to buy G cup bras today and my clothes are getting really tight too…”

She pouted again, “I’m too fat…”

Damian didn’t panic hearing the comment. He knew that every now and then, Tanya was having a flashback. He made a sign to get her to approach, “Come here, little piggy!”

Tanya approached looking at him adoringly. She mostly thought of herself as “Little piggy” by now but hearing her man use that name made her feel so yummy. Every time, it calmed her and ignited a nice tingle in her pussy.

Damian carefully took off the bags and food from his girl’s arms. He brought the donut in front of Tanya’s eyes slowly swinging it from side to side.

The habit of getting hypnotized had become a standard routine for Tanya now and her face started to relax right away, “That’s good, little piggy. Follow the donut with your eyes.”

Damian also made her develop an erotic connection with being tranced. As her eyes became glassier, Tanya’s breathing became more regular but also heavier. Her nipples became thick and hard as diamonds.

What he needed now was to get her really horny. He told her, “Now, caress your tits and pussy for me.” The submissive girl spread her legs obscenely right away and started to paw at her tits. They looked heavy and way too big in her hands now. Soon after, one hand went down teasing her pussy. Its lips were already glistening.

Never stopping to swing the donut, he asked, “Describe yourself to me…”

The now mesmerized girl slowly replied “I am a horny slutty little piggy… Little piggy loves having big tits… big round ass… Little piggy craves food… crave cock… all the time…”

He had her repeat it. She had not stopped masturbating. Once she looked horny enough, Damian went on, “You are horny slutty little piggy, aren’t you?”

The girl nodded.

“Now, if you do as I say and accept what I tell you, what will happen?”

The girl moaned a desperate, “Little piggy will cum…”

Just as he thought, he just needed to reinforce her programming, “That’s right, my slutty little piggy. You love having big tits and a big round ass, don’t you?”

Tanya nodded. He went on, “In fact, your big tits and big round ass make you sexy, don’t they?”

Tanya was starting to look really horny. She nodded again.

He added, “The bigger, the better!”

Another nod.

Damian decided to push it a bit further, “In fact, you find your tits and ass are not that big. It would be nice if they were bigger.”

“Think about it. Think about your tits and ass being bigger. The bigger, the better. It turns you on to think about it.”

Tanya’s caresses over her body went more intense at her lover’s comment. He added, “Think about it, you know I love your big tits and big ass. Your big tits and big ass make you sexy. You want to be sexy. Bigger is sexier. You want to have bigger tits and bigger ass.”

Tanya’s body was rocking over the stimulation she felt. Her breathing was scattered and fast. Damian went on, “The best way to do that is to eat even more. You love food so much. Food makes you happy.”

Tanya was totally gone in her dementia. She masturbated and drooled like the worst bitch in heat. Damian smiled, “Repeat after me, I am a horny slutty little piggy. Little piggy wants the biggest tits and the biggest ass. Little piggy craves food and cock all the time.”

The far-gone girl started to recite her mantra the best she could through her horniness. Her eyes were revulsed now and her body shook nonstop from the horniness. After a couple of repetition, Damian had her turn on herself and bend a little. He gave her the donut, “There… Take that junk and eat it. Recite your mantra in your mind. You can cum only when everything you are repeating is absolutely true in your heart and soul.”

Tanya went on fingering herself while eating the donut. It didn’t take long before she froze; her hand squeezed between her legs. Then, her body started to shake and… Boom! She threw her head back arching her back as she was hit by a thunderous orgasm; her mind filled with sparks of sexual bliss and images of food, huge tits and ass.

Once Tanya had calmed down, Damian looked at her. She was still tranced and was back at reciting her mantra. Her tone made it obvious that in her mind, she was a horny slutty little piggy and wanted the biggest tits and ass just like she wanted food and cock all the time.

Damian undid his pants and aligned his cock at her twat. The moment its tip touched her neither lips, Tanya’s hips moved back to impale herself. She moaned through her mantra.

A large contented and horny smile appeared on Damian’s face as he looked at his girl while fucking her. He looked at her big breasts swinging under her; her ass jiggling each time he entered her. She was smiling and moaning from the pleasure, dreaming of having even bigger tits and ass.

Soon, Damian felt he was on the verge of cumming, “OK little piggy! On your knees! Show me your tits.”

Although tranced, Tanya had been well drilled to listen to her lover and was able to move fast and take the position mostly without much thinking. She grabbed her tits and pushed them up while looking at her lover’s cock with adoring dreamy eyes. Once again, the training made her automatically start to beg her lover with all her heart, “Oh yes my love! Little piggy loves your cock so much. Spread your cum all over little piggy’s big tits. Little piggy loves your cum so much…”

Hearing his girl gave the little rush Damian needed. He grunted as he jerked his cock to spread cum all over Tanya’s tits; some jizz going on her face. Tanya felt a rush of joy and a little orgasm when her man came on her tits.

Damian woke her up from her stance.

For a second, Tanya wondered what happened. She then saw her lover’s cock; a drop of jizz still hanging at its tip. She automatically forgot her worries and started to suck it clean, her hands caressing her tits. That’s when she realized they were covered with cum. She looked at them and felt sexy and proud. She loved her big tits so much! Giggling to herself, she started to scoop the cum on them with her fingers and lick it. She looked up at her lover, “Hmmm! You taste so good!”

Damian smiled, “So, your tits, you said they got bigger. Do you find them too big?”

Tanya was surprised by his question, “Huh? Not at all!” She started to play with them, “The bigger, the better!” With that, she grabbed on tit with both hand and brought its nipple to her mouth to lick the cum from it.

Tanya went to empty her shopping bags. Looking at her new G cups bra, she smiled thinking that her tits had gotten bigger. She looked at her chest in the mirror and thought, “Yeah… but I would look sexier if they were bigger.”