The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Mommy

By The Sympathetic Devil ()

“You doing okay there, Mom?” Nathan asked.

Amy pulled her hand out of her panties and looked up to see her son had walked in on her masturbating again. She had meant to lock the door, hadn’t she? It was so hard to remember…

“I’m... I’m fine!” She exclaimed, blushing furiously. “Just, um, tired?”

“Well, that’s worrisome,” he said, frowning. “Haven’t you been sleeping well?”

“No, um, well, kind of,” she said, blushing harder as the erotic dreams she’d been having welled up in her memory.

“Have you been taking your Milfotrin?” He asked.

“Yes, I have,” she affirmed.

“When was the last time?” He asked.

That stumped her. The hours and days were running together since the quarantine, especially since her pre-med son had started insisting that she needed to take vitamins to keep from getting the virus.

“You should take some more, Mom,” he insisted, revealing the bottle he had behind his back.

“This virus is nothing to mess with! If you’re feeling tired, you could be at greater risk!”

“I... I’m not that tired,” she said. “I was just...”

Her face went incandescent as she realized she was about to tell her son she was masturbating because she was so damned horny.

“Thank you,” she said, holding out her hand.

He placed four magenta capsules in her pussy-scented palm and grabbed her water bottle from the night stand.

“Four?” She asked. “Isn’t it supposed to be two?”

“I’m the one that’s pre-med, Mom,” he reminded her. “My prescription for lethargy is four Milfotrin and bed rest.”

He was the doctor. Well, med student. Well, future med student. And she couldn’t exactly back out of her lie now. She swallowed the four vitamins and gulped down the water Nathan handed her.

“That’s a good mom,” he praised, and Amy was more proud than she probably should have been. The lack of other human interaction since the quarantine had her desperate for validation. She felt so useless and isolated.

Within minutes of swallowing, she felt the strange tingle she had come to associate with Milfotrin vitamin supplements for mature women. She couldn’t deny that they increased her energy levels, just like Nathan said they would when he introduced them to her. If she only had something useful to DO with that energy!

“Lay back and I’ll massage your temples,” her son said, sitting down on her bed and gently pressing her shoulder until she fell back.

“You really... don’t have to...just tired...” She lied as he straddled her head and started rubbing her temples.

“You just let me take care of you, Mom,” he insisted. “You deserve to be taken care of.”

“I...that does feel... that’s nice...” She admitted as he continued to apply gentle pressure and she allowed her eyes to close. The Milfotrin tingle intensified, probably because of the double dose, and the relaxing rubbing of her son’s strong hands combined with it to drive Amy into a confused fugue.

Nathan was whispering something. Amy couldn’t quite understand. But that was fine. Everything was fine. She didn’t need to worry about what was happening to her. Maybe that was what Nathan was whispering. Such a good boy.

* * *

Amy woke up with earbuds in and her top off. Nathan must have done that to help her sleep better. The white noise coming in from the earbuds had certainly helped her sleep deep! And with her nipples as hard as they were, it was nice that Nathan had kept the cloth of her top from irritating her. Everything her son did was for her own good and she was very, very grateful.

And horny. Definitely still horny. She left the earbuds in while she masturbated. The white noise helped with this as well. Nathan was such a good and thoughtful son, she thought as she climaxed.

She stumbled towards the kitchen on post-orgasmic legs, humming softly to herself. She wasn’t sure if it was time for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but she was hungry. Nathan probably was too. She should be a Good Mommy and give him whatever he needed.

“Hi Mom!” Nathan exclaimed with a bright smile and a muffled voice when she walked into the kitchen and found him rummaging in the fridge.

Amy frowned in confusion and then realized she still had the earbuds with the white noise in her ears. She giggled and took them out.

“Thanks for these!” She told him. “They really helped me sleep!”

“Yes, I can see you perked right up!” He said, grinning appreciatively at her chest.

Amy gasped as she realized she was still topless and grasped her breasts, dropping the earbuds.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “I’m so sorry, Nathan!”

“It’s fine, Mom!” he explained. “You don’t need to apologize! I really enjoyed the view!”

Amy blushed even harder.

“I…I shouldn’t…” she stammered.

But she should be a Good Mommy and give her son whatever he needs. The flush in her cheeks plunged lower. She shook her head to clear it. Nathan needed breakfast! That’s what he needed, not…

She tore her gaze from her son and saw the apron hanging from a peg. She grabbed for it then used it to cover her breasts more effectively than her hands could.

“You need food!” she declared, trying to convince herself that feeding him was more important than him ‘enjoying the view’. “I’ll make you um, eggs? A sandwich?”

She never had figured out what time it was.

“Oh, a sandwich would be great, Mom!” he told her. “I really appreciate how you always try to give me whatever I need!”

Amy shuddered and she bit her lower lip. She was a Good Mommy. She would give Nathan whatever he needed.

And he need a sandwich, she reminded herself! A sandwich! And she didn’t need to go back for clothes when her son needed a sandwich. What kind of mother would do such a thing? Not a Good Mommy like Amy!

“What kind of sandwich would you like?” she asked.

“A good ol’ PB&J would be great, Mom!” he told her.

“Great!” she said, setting a loaf of bread on the counter and turning to the cupboard where they kept the peanut butter.

But it wasn’t there on the bottom shelf. It was way up on the top shelf. Nathan must have used it last. Amy stretched up on tiptoe.

“Wow, Mom! The Milfotrin is really helping you tighten up your tuchus, isn’t it?” Nathan observed.

Amy blushed furiously. The apron did nothing to cover her butt and all she wore were her black panties, which were fitting a lot tighter lately.

“You shouldn’t…” she started and then stopped herself. A Good Mommy wouldn’t reprimand her son, would she?

“ I shouldn’t…” she tried to correct, but then Nathan’s hand was on her bare shoulder and her pulse started to race.

“It’s fine, Mom,” he said. “I’m a healthy young man! It’s not like it’s the first time I noticed your ass. I’m just saying it’s gotten more toned since you started talking the Milfotrin! I thought you’d be glad!”

And then he gently patted her ass twice and then gave it a little squeeze.

“Here, let me get that for you,” he said as her blood throbbed in her ears and elsewhere and he reached up to grab the peanut butter, his chest pressed against her back.

A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs, she thought to herself, not trusting herself to think anything else. Nathan was looking down the front of her apron. He enjoyed the view. Nothing wrong with that.

“I think the Milfotrin is making you bigger up top too, Mom,” he observed. “That apron can barely contain you!”

He kissed her on the top of her blonde head.

“Not a bad side effect, eh?” he asked.

“No. I mean yes,” Amy stammered. “I mean…sandwich. I need to make a sandwich.”

“And I really appreciate it, Mom!” he said. “I appreciate so much about you! Being quarantined with you has really made me see you in a new light!”

Amy didn’t know how it was possible to blush harder at this point, but she managed.

“Would you hate me terribly if I changed my mind?” he asked.

Amy gasped and turned to look up at him in confused horror.

“I could never hate you!” she swore, while her befuddled mind scrambled for what he may have changed his mind about. Did he no longer enjoy the view down her front? Did he no longer think her ass had gotten firmer?

“Well good,” he said. “I just really think I’d rather have a turkey sandwich.”

Amy was flooded with relief. Turkey. Her boy wanted turkey. She would give him a turkey sandwich. She would give him whatever he needed. She was a Good Mommy. A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs!

“I will make you the best turkey sandwich ever!” she vowed and nearly fainted with pleasure at the grateful smile he gave her.

“You’re the best, Mom!” he said.

He perched on a bar stool at the counter and watched as she retrieved everything she needed to make him the best turkey sandwich ever. This, of course, involved her bending over in the refrigerator several times. Every time she did, Nathan commented on the view.

He was a healthy young man. Of course he would notice. And her ass had definitely gotten firmer and her hips wider since she started taking the Milfotrin. Nathan had needs, she reminded herself as she bent down to retrieve the lettuce. A Good Mommy would give her son whatever he needs. And if he needed to admire her ass, there was nothing wrong with taking her time to retrieve the lettuce.

“Oh WOW, Mom!” Nathan exclaimed when she presented her creation with nervous anticipation. “That looks incredible!”

He grabbed one of the two triangles and took a big bite, then his eyes rolled back in his head as he grinned and chewed. Amy just quivered.

“Oh God, Mom!” he exclaimed after swallowing. “This is the best! You always give me just what I need!”

Amy gasped as a thrill ran down her spine and her nipples quivered.

“A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs!” she exclaimed, then brought her hand to her mouth. She hadn’t meant to say that out loud!

“Well then you’re a very Good Mommy!” Nathan said, and her embarrassment was washed away in a wave of pride and delight.

“And you’d be an even better mommy if you opened up that bottle of Chardonnay I put in the fridge to chill yesterday,” he said. “It would go perfectly with this perfect sandwich.”

“If that’s what you need!” she exclaimed and rushed back to the fridge, not even hesitating to again present her ass to him.

“I didn’t know you drank Chardonnay,” she said as she unscrewed the cap.

“Well, you like it, right?” he said. “So it’s natural that I would too!”

He hopped off his bar stool and retrieved two wine glasses and a plate. He set the glasses by the wine and then moved the half of a sandwich he hadn’t bitten to the plate.

“No, that’s yours!” Amy objected.

“You need to eat too, Mom!” he insisted. “And this thing is huge!”

“But I made it for you!” she said. “You need it!”

“But I need you to be healthy too, Mom,” he pointed out. “Look, if after we eat I’m still hungry, you can give me something else to eat for dessert, right?”

“Of course!” she vowed.

“Then sit down and eat lunch with me!” he said. “I need the company!”

A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs. Amy sat. Nathan filled her glass.

She had indeed made a damn fine sandwich. Her appetite had gotten fierce since she started taking the Milfotrin. That would explain why none of her bras fit anymore. Not that she had reason to wear them, with Nathan doing all the shopping once a week. Still, she was going to need to buy new ones once the quarantine was over.

Nathan was right about her liking Chardonnay and about it going well with the sandwich too. Before she realized it, her glass was empty and Nathan was trying to refill it.

“No, sweetie,” she said. “One glass at lunch is plenty. I just barely woke up! Another glass and I’ll be napping again!”

“Oh, that reminds me!” he exclaimed, then hopped up and scurried out of the kitchen. He was back in a flash with a pill bottle.

“This got delivered while you were napping!” he said. “You’ve been so tired lately, I thought it would help!”

He showed her it was labeled Milfotrin XB, then opened it up and shook out two capsules. Instead of magenta, these were candy apple red.

“How is this different?” she asked.

“It’s got all the vitamins and minerals that regular Milfotrin has, plus an all natural stimulant to give you more energy!” he expounded.

“Oh!” Amy exclaimed. “Oh, well, I don’t know if I need that…”

“Now Mom, I’m the one who’s pre med, remember?” he chided.

Nathan only wants what’s best for me, she remembered with a shiver. I should trust Nathan.

“OK,” she agreed, and didn’t object when he refilled her wine glass for her to wash it down with.

The buzzing in the back of her head started a few minutes later. It ran down her spine and then other things started buzzing. Amy blinked several times and then giggled.

“That’s a Good Mommy,” Nathan said, patting her shoulder with one hand and refilling her wine glass with the other. “Don’t you feel like you have more energy now?”

“I feel GREAT!” Amy exclaimed, not sure how much of it was the Milfotrin XB and how much was Nathan telling her she was a Good Mommy.

“That makes me so happy, Mom!” Nathan said. “You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to help you feel good and make you happy!”

“Oh my sweet boy!” she gushed. “You always make me happy! A mother couldn’t ask for a better son!”

“I just really like making you feel good, Mom!” he said. “You should take a couple more of these.”

He slid two more of the red capsules to her and refilled her glass.

Amy’s head swam and a shadow of a misgiving tried to get her attention.

“They make you feel good, Mom,” Nathan pointed out, resting a hand on her thigh and stroking. “And making you feel good makes me feel good. It’s like I need to make you feel good.”

“A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs…” Amy observed, and took her medicine.

“That’s my feel-Good Mommy!” he praised, his hand inching higher. “it feels so good to make you feel good!”

“I feel…I feel…real good,” she panted, her heart racing, her eyes blurring. “Do you…do you feel good?”

“Oh yes, Mom” he said, squeezing her thigh. “I feel so good! A little uncomfortable, but good.”

“My baby’s uncumferzabubble?” she said, distressed.

“Well, mom, you flouncing around in that apron would make any healthy young man uncomfortable,” he pointed out. “Its my own fault for wearing jeans instead of sweat pants.”

Amy was confused, but he had mentioned his pants, which drew her gaze downward and…

Her baby was bulging! Practically ripping the seams of his jeans!

“Oh Nathan!” she stammered, her face incandescent, her eyes unable to look away from her son’s tumescence. “Did I…did I do…Oh Nathan!”

“It’s okay, Mom,” Nathan assured her. “It’s a perfectly natural response for a healthy young man in the presence of a beautiful, half-dressed woman that he adores.”

“But…but…but…” Amy said, thought a struggle as everything tingled and gushed, “But you’re uncuffable!”

“Well, yes,” he said. “I’m not fitting in my jeans right now and I really NEED to get off.”

“You need… you need to get off…” she said as the epiphany penetrated her brain. “You NEED to get off!”

She pried her eyes up to stare her dear son in the face.

“A Good Mommy gives her son EVERYTHING he NEEDS!” she reminded.

“Oh, but I couldn’t ask you to do that, Mommy,” he said. “I wouldn’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

“But YOU’RE uncomferble!” she countered, the horror of her maternal neglect threatening to overwhelm her. “You NEED to get off! I NEED to get you off! I NEED to be a Good Mommy!”

“Well, if you’re sure you don’t mind….” He said doubtfully.

Amy grabbed him by the back of the head and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue insistently probing until he kissed her back.

She broke off the kiss and stared insistently in his wide eyes.

“I’m a Good Mommy,” she insisted. “I don’t mind! I want to give you what you NEED! I NEED to give you what you NEED!”

Here gaze dropped down to the turgid mass in his jeans and her trembling hand followed. Nathan inhaled sharply at the contact.

“And you NEED to get off!” she insisted. “Mommy’s big boy NEEDS to get off, so Mommy NEEDS to get her big boy off!”

“Such a Good Mommy,” Nathan sighed in awe and unbuckled his belt.

Nathan stood. Amy slipped her thumbs into the waist of his underwear and gently slid them and his pants to the floor as she sank to her knees. His cock sprang free of its confinement and she gasped.

“Such a big boy!” she exclaimed, her head swimming, her pussy quivering. “Oh my poor, hard baby! He needs to get off! Mommy needs to help him get off!”

“It would…” Nathan breathed, his voice thick. “It would help If you took off the apron and rubbed me on your tits. That would really help.”

“Good mommies help,” Amy agreed and slipped off the apron and took his uncomfortably erect rod in her trembling hand.

It was so hot and hard! It throbbed in her hand! Her poor, turgid baby!

She arched her back and began to rub the underside of her son’s cock along the soft skin of her boobs. So lucky that she had filled out so much recently. Her son needed her big titties. She was a Good Mommy with big boobies for her boy. They would help. She would help. She would give him whatever he needed.

“Oh God yes, Mom!” Nathan husked. “You’re so hot! Such a Good Mommy!”

Amy whimpered at the thrill of pleasure at her son’s words. Being a Good Mommy was all she wanted to be. It was everything! Fulfilling her son’s needs was everything!

“Use your mouth, Mom,” he begged. “Please use your mouth! I need you to blow me!”

“Of course, my sweet boy!” she exclaimed. “You shouldn’t even have to ask!”

It had been years since she had given head. Long before Nathan’s father left them. She had hated sucking Steve’s dick. But this was different, of course! This was her Baby! This was her Purpose! She was a Good Mommy who gave her son whatever he needed. And he needed to get blown!

She took him in her mouth and he shuddered and gasped.

“Oh Mommy!” he said, grabbing hold of her head with both hands. “You’re such a Good Mommy! Such a good, good cock-sucking mommy!”

“Mmmmmmm!” she exclaimed to show her pleasure at her son’s appreciation and to assure him that she liked giving him the head he needed. Her tongue caressed him. Her lips embraced him. Her mouth bathed him. She loved her son! She loved him so fucking much!

He gently slid her head back and forth along his rod, going a little deeper every time. She gently choked on it, tears flowing from her eyes, but did nothing to resist and didn’t even gag. It was a sacrifice any Good Mommy would make for her son! She fondled his balls as he fucked her face, doing whatever she could to give him what he needed and help him get off.

“I’m…. I’m gonna cum, Mommy!” he said. “I’m gonna cum! You’re gonna make me come in your mouth! Please swallow, Mommy! Please swallow like a Good Mommy!”

“Uglk!” she pledged.

Of course she would swallow if that was what he needed.

And then her big boy was coming and she gulped in exultant, maternal affirmation. She was a Good Mommy! Good mommies swallow!

“Oh Lord,” Nathan gasped, panting as he slid out of her mouth. “Oh my sweet, sweet Momma! I needed that! I’ve needed that for so long!”

“I’m a Good Mommy now?” she asked.

The room had started spinning at some point and she couldn’t stop trembling, but the important thing was knowing she was a Good Mommy.

“Oh, you’re a very Good Mommy!” he assured her. “You’re a good, yummy mommy! You’re so good I could eat you up!”

Amy giggled and swayed.

“In fact, I think I will,” he said.

“Huh?” she asked as he kicked his pants away, bent over and picked her up.

“Be careful!” She exclaimed, amazed he could even stand up with the room spinning and melting the way it was.

“Oh, its fine,” he assured her. “Don’t you think I’m strong enough, Mom?”

“Oh, oh no!” Amy denied. “You’re my big strong boy! My big, big strong boy! Iss jusss…isss jusss..,where are we going?”

“I’m taking you to bed to eat you like a Good Mommy,” he told her.

“No, you shnn… You’renaw sposa…,” she tried to object, but everything was so dizzy and buzzy and she had to lie her head down on his shoulder.

“Mom,” he chided. “You promised if I was still hungry you’d let me have dessert. I’m still hungry. And I want Amy Pie.”

“But…but I can maykes you sumsey…” she objected, trying to think of something she could make that would be yummier than him eating her pussy.

But thinking about that made it very hard to think of anything else.

And then he had her sprawled out on her bed and her panties in one fist as he dove between her legs and started licking her labia. Objecting at that point was impossible. She was dessert. And apparently she was very, very yummy.

His thumb found her clitoris. She gasped as it made tiny circles while his tongue probed deeper and deeper. This was wrong, wasn’t it? But it felt so good! Her hands managed to find her nipples. They were so hard! She squeezed and stars sparked in her vision. She embraced her son’s head with her thighs. He pressed his face deeper into her and she whimpered, then gasped. She was coming!

“Oh! Ooh! Oh my Nathan!” she jabbered. “So good! So good! Oh fuck…oh fuck oh fuck of fuck!!!”

He seemed to take her exclamation as an exhortation, because he doubled down. He slipped two fingers inside her and moved his mouth to her clit. He sucked gently at her knob while his fingers worked inside her roughly. Amy began shuddering. She’d never felt anything like this! She was on fire! She was electric! She was pure sexual energy!

And then a finger probed her ass and she went supernova.

“Mommy?” Nathan was saying.

Her eyes fluttered open. She had passed out. He was sitting beside her, stroking her hair with one hand, toying with a nipple with the other.

“Nathan?” she asked, momentarily unsure of where she was, who she was, anything.

“You’re such a Good Mommy,” he praised her and bent over to kiss her.

He tasted of pussy. HER pussy. It tasted good. So good. Everything was so good!

He broke off the kiss and looked her in the eyes.

“Mommy, I really need to fuck you now,” he informed her.

Amy shuddered. But she knew what she had to say.

“ A Good Mommy gives her son whatever he needs,” she said.

“And you’re a Good Mommy, right mommy?” he pressed.

“I…I want to be a Good Mommy…” she said.

“So you want me to fuck you, because that’s what I need,” he concluded logically.

“I…I want you to fuck me,” she agreed. “Because you need to fuck me…”

“Such a Good Mommy!” he praised with a squeeze of her tit and a kiss on her forehead, then maneuvered between her thighs and placed his turgid member along her twat, sliding the underside along her labia so she anointed him. It slid along her buzzing clitoris, making her inhale sharply.

Then he slid his cock back and manually guided the head into her. He was a big boy, but he went in easily. She was so wet. Wetter than she’d ever been. Because that’s what her son needed. Her son needed to fuck his horny, wet mommy.

He lifted her left leg and then her right, positioning them to rest on his shoulders so that he could push even deeper inside of her.

“I’m a good, Good Mommy...” she said, more to remind herself than anything.

Nathan grunted his agreement and began to thrust. Amy began to tremble. This was what he needed. She could see it in his face. He needed it so much! Why hadn’t she let him fuck her before? He needed this! She had been a bad mommy, she knew. That would explain the vague feeling of shame. But she was a Good Mommy now! She was giving her son what he needed!

* * *

Amy woke up with a gasp and a wave of dread and horror. She was in bed with her son! His arm was draped across her, a hand gently clutching her breast. She had seduced her son! She had gotten drunk and seduced her son! This wasn’t his fault. It couldn’t be his fault. He was a good boy! This was all her fault! She was horrid! She was a wicked, wicked slut!

“Mommy?” Nathan said sleepily.

Amy gasped as her pussy gushed at the sound. This was so wrong!

“Good morning my precious Mommy!” her son said, opening his eyes and giving her breast a squeeze that felt so good she wanted to scream.

“Nathan, we…I… we shouldn’t have… Oh god! Nathan, I’m so sorry!” she stammered, then forced his hand off her boob and scrambled away from him, grabbing a sheet and covering herself.

“This was my fault,” she told him. “I was drunk and lonely and…and I…We shouldn’t have…I’m horrid!”

“No!” Nathan objected. “You’re not! You’re good! You’re a good, Good Mommy! Such a Good Mommy!”

She quivered and gushed, her body agreeing, but she shook her head violently. No! A good mother did not fuck her son!

“I needed it, Mommy,” he reminded her. “I needed you!”

“A Good Mommy gives her son everything he needs,” she said automatically and started to uncover herself.

“NO!” she exclaimed! “No, this isn’t right! Something is wrong with me!”

Nathan sighed.

“You’re probably just malnourished, Mommy,” he said. “You need to take your Milfotrin.”

He retrieved a bottle from the night stand.

Amy stared in horror.

“The vitamins!” she said. “It’s the vitamins! They’re making me feel like this! Making me want to…I have to stop! I have to stop taking the Milfotrin.”

“But they keep you healthy, Mommy,” Nathan reminded her. “I need you to be healthy. We rely on each other. We need each other. It’s just you and me in quarantine and we have to keep each other healthy and content. I need you to take you Milfotrin, Mommy.”

He needed her to take it.

But…

“If I take it, I might lose control again,” she objected.

“If you take it, you won’t care,” he promised. “I need you not to care, Mommy. I need you to be a Good Mommy and take your Milfotrin.”

He held out two capsules.

“I need you to take these,” he insisted.

She reached out with a trembling hand, letting the sheet drop from her right breast. He needed her to take it. He needed her to be a Good Mommy.

She swallowed them like a Good Mommy.

“That’s a Good Mommy!” he said with the praise she lived for. “Be a Good Mommy and take some more! I need you to take some more!”

* * *

Amy stared up at her good, good boy, eight Milfotrin capsules buzzing through her blood stream, white noise streaming into her ears, drool dribbling out the side of her mouth, Nathan’s hard cock pounding in her pussy. This was good. This was right. This was what Nathan needed. She was Good Mommy.

* * *

Good Mommy checked herself in the mirror after her shower. She looked like Good Mommy, young, buxom and sexy. She took her Milfotrin like a Good Mommy so her titties had continued to swell, her hair had continued to grow and everything about her just looked fuckable! If anyone who knew her before she was a Good Mommy saw her, they wouldn’t even recognize her!

She barely even remembered that time. And when she started to, she always asked Nathan for more Milfotrin and he always gave it to her. He was such a good boy!

Good Mommy wore the towel out of the bathroom and went looking for Nathan. When she saw him she would squeal and “accidentally” drop the towel. She would apologize and he would fuck her to prove he didn’t mind. It was one of the many little games they had come up with to make quarantine bearable.

Though if Good Mommy was honest, she wouldn’t mind if the quarantine went on forever.

End

Milfotrin (Momsanimf hydrochloride) is produced and distributed by BTPharma, a wholly owned subsidiary of BimboTech Incorporated. Always use bimbofication products responsibly.