The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GRAMMASOWS

By Writer345

Part Two — Growth (2013)

9. Knightsbridge (Diana)

It was a fortnight or three weeks after that memorable briefing in my Minister’s office up on the sixth floor of the MoD Main building in Whitehall. Things hadn’t really moved on since then. There had been no further incursions by extraterrestrial craft and to many of those involved it looked as if the danger had passed. Sure, we hadn’t been able to trace the women who had fled the crash scene shortly before the explosion. They seemed to have vanished without trace.

My minister had been given oversight of the investigation and the preparation of our defences should there be a further ‘attack’ so I had more than enough to keep me busy as his private secretary. My duties involved liaison with other departments and agencies: this was quite some job.

I was at home now in my small flat in Knightsbridge after yet another late finish to a day that had including my accompanying the Undersecretary of State for Defence (Mr MacIntyre’s full title, remember?) to a meeting with the Chief Scientific advisor’s staff for an up-date on the remains of the craft which were still being studied mainly at the crash site in Shropshire. Some sections of the hull, some components and certain systems however had been removed and transported to the Royal Aircraft Establishment at Farnborough for more detailed study. It was planned that the whole of the craft would eventually be transported there piece by piece and reassembled in much the same way as a crashed aircraft is by accident investigators: although this would take a very long time.

The other thing that had been on the agend was a detailed review of everything that was known about the thing growing inside Sergeant Lowe, Which, considering the fact that nothing newer than the scan was available for study, well, this did not take long.

The Minister had stared at the CT scan that clearly showed what looked like the outline of a giant woodlouse embedded in the wall of the woman’s uterus. A picture that I will freely admit made my skin crawl. I tried not to imagine what it would be like to have one of those monsters living inside me but couldn’t... All that I had was a deep sense of revulsion.

“So this is some kind of alien parasite?” The Minister had asked brightly.

Dr Patel had shaken his head. “I am afraid not, Minister.” He had said apologetically.

The Minister had scowled—clearly he did not like being contradicted by a ‘mere’ civil servant. “But it’s almost certain that this thing... This bug is connected with the craft...” He blustered.

The Chief Scientific Advisor nodded. “Oh, I agree with you that there must be a connection. Sergeant Lowe had an exemplary record until she encountered the craft and deserted. But the creature now inside her cannot be of extraterrestrial origin....”

Showing increasing frustration MacIntyre interrupted yet again. “Why ever not?”

“A parasite or, in this case a symbiote, can infest a host, Minister, only if it is evolved to overcome all of the hosts defences. Nothing of extraterrestrial origin could do so. Therefore the creature living inside her must have originated here on Earth.” Dr Patel explained patiently.

“But... But... We’ve got nothing like it here!” The Minister persisted.

“Actually we have. There are a group of crustaceans, the isopods, that have a similar body plan; the woodlouse, for instance. And there are a large number of sea creatures that belong to the group—some much bigger than the one inside the sergeant.” The CSA continued patiently. “Oh, best guess is that something was taken from Earth and altered, probably selectively bred or genetically engineered. The only possible explanation is that they originally came from here.”

There was silence for a moment until the Chief of the Air Staff asked a question. “Hang on, couldn’t some extraterrestrial species have been modified in the same way?”

The Minister nodded vigorously. “Yes, yes! It could, couldn’t it?”

“Well it could,” Patel said, “but it’s unlikely as the biological and biochemical differences would have been too great. No, it’s much more likely that something was taken from here and altered.”

The Chief of the Air Staff suddenly slapped his hand down on the table, making me jump. “But this would have required a massive research project that would have taken time... They’d have had to take human beings to experiment on, too....” He looked thoughtful for a few seconds before continuing. “The amount of preparation required indicates that this couldn’t have been a chance encounter with a passing spacecraft... It must be part of some calculated strategy...”

“An alien invasion?” Chortled MacIntyre. “Think what you are implying, man!”

The Press Officer spoke next. “An invasion or a colonisation effort. And there are all those reports of alien abductions...”

“What? Cranks! Nutters! All of them... The whole thing is preposterous. I can’t go to Cabinet with a tale like this!” The Under Secretary almost shouted.

Air Chief Marshal Falkner and Dr Patel both looked at each other but it was the latter who spoke. “Someone needs to, Minister if only to outline this as a possibility.”

“But they’ll laugh at me!” He almost wailed.

“How will they react to you if you ignore it and it all proves to be correct?” Patel asked quietly.

The meeting had ended shortly afterwards and the two men had been instructed to prepare a brief for the Prime Minister and The Cabinet. My Minister wasn’t very happy but had grudgingly acknowledged the conclusions as being at least possible. At long last it seemed that things were beginning to happen!

* * *

That was this morning and now, twelve hours later, I was relaxing with a mug of hot chocolate while watching Newsnight on BBC2. Newsnight, for the uninitiated, is the establishment’s news program in that everyone who is anybody in government and the civil service watches it regularly.

There was currently a a piece airing that was going over the implications of last years referendum on Scottish independence and the demands for yet another one by the Scots Nats.

Suddenly there was the sound of someone knocking my front door. I glanced at the clock—quarter to eleven. This was either something urgent or an intruder: although the latter was unlikely to knock! I left the room and headed out into the front hall and pressed the stud of my intercom, at the same time glancing at the security screen that gave me a view of whoever it was that was outside my flat. It appeared to be an Air Force officer, a Squadron Leader, no less.

“Yes?” I demanded.

“Squadron-Leader Jones. Ma’am,” she said holding her ID card up to the camera, “I have some urgent data from the Chief of the Air Staff.”

I glanced at the ID on the screen and then opened the door. “You’d better come in Ms Jones.”

As I stepped to one side she did so and so did the Corporal who was accompanying her. The corporal was carrying a couple of red ministerial despatch boxes so any remaining doubts that I had evaporated—I was used to these boxes which are really smallish battered red attaché cases and are used to transport government papers. It goes without saying that they were an integral part of my working life.

Jones followed me into my lounge having removed her beret on entering: she seemed to be in her mid-thirties, was quite good looking and had red-gold hair. “Sorry to have to trouble you so late at night, Ma’am,” she said, “only Air Chief Marshall Falkner thinks that it is imperative that you are made familiar with these new findings regarding the downed craft so that you can brief the Minister.”

I stopped her. “Wouldn’t it be more appropriate for you to take this directly the the Under Secretary of State rather than me presenting it second-hand?”

The Squadron-Leader shrugged. “Considering Mr MacIntyre’s hostile reaction at today’s meeting it was thought that he would be more likely to listen if it came from you, Ma’am.”

I relaxed, my Minister had certainly been reluctant to accept the conclusions that Dr Patel and the Chief of the Air Staff had presented... Hold on, I thought as the impropriety of it all struck me, they are criticising the Minister: this just isn’t done!

Something else struck me: both the officer an the NCO were wearing combat kit... This is not the normal uniform of service personnel based at the MoD. Suddenly I felt uneasy.

“Look here, Squadron-Leader, this is all highly irregular, ” I said jumping to my feet, “I think you had better leave.”

“That isn’t going to happen, Diana!” Came a voice from the hallway that led to my front door.

I spun around just in time to see two more women enter my lounge: the first was Ginnie Davies, the MoD Press Officer who had been at today’s meeting. The one who followed her in, however, was an RAF Sergeant who I didn’t know, although her face was very familiar.

“What the hell is going on, Ginnie?” I demanded. “Just what are you doing....” My voice died away as the identity of the Sergeant dawned on me. I had been seeing her face on pictures that were part of the file containing the scans. It was the defector, Sergeant Lowe.

“Please sit down, Diana,” Ginnie Davies said quietly, “just give us a few minutes and everything will be clear to you.”

“Okay, I’ll listen to what you have to say, Ginnie, but make it quick.” I said sinking back down into my chair.

“Who said anything about words?” Davies purred.

It happened so quickly that I didn’t have time to react... Firstly both Ginnie Davies and the Squadron-Leader grabbed me and then the Sergeant gagged me with a piece of duct tape, successfully silencing the scream that was building up. I struggled desperately, but couldn’t prevent Sergeant Lowe from unfastening my skirt and pulling it off... Then when my panties followed it I really began to panic. I was too busy struggling with the three of them that I didn’t see the Corporal open one of the red boxes and lift something large and many-legged out of it.

They pulled me down onto the floor and forced my legs apart... There was a loud ‘crack’ and I guess that I must have passed out or something as the next thing that I remember was me sitting in my arm chair and Rosie Lowe was holding a glass of water to my lips. I was still naked bellow the waist but somehow it didn’t seem to matter... These women were my sisters and as Ginnie Davies had predicted, everything really did make sense.

We talked for some considerable time—until well after midnight, as a matter of fact. And then, after the RAF personnel had departed, Ginnie and I shared a late night drink before hopping into bed. This was the first time that I’d ever made love with another woman and I instinctively knew that it wouldn’t be the last.

10. Of Birth and Loyalty (Wendy).

We have been in our new home for a couple of months now and our nest is well-established. Rosie and I, being the first to mate, have birthed our clutches of infant riders which was an exhilarating and fulfilling experience: one that I look forward to repeating. Birth tended to be a group-effort and as many of our sisters who were available gathered round to observe our labour and capture the little creatures as they emerged—for they are quite brainless and try to scuttle away out of instinct. They try to find somewhere dark and damp as their tiny minds instinctively associate this with safety.

Rosie and I knelt back to back, leaning against each other for support. We were quite naked as were our sisters, this being the usual state of affairs for the manor house is quite warm and we are not afflicted by any sense of false modesty or embarrassment. We all have beautiful bodies, so why hide them from each other?

Rosie was first to pop: I felt her tense against me., Suddenly she began to quiver and soon after screamed out in pleasure as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm. This was soon followed by a loud click as the first infant emerged from her pussy and dropped the short distance onto the hard floor. This one was soon was followed by another and another... Click... Click, Click... Click...

I listened intently—enjoying the sensation of my beloved sister moving against my back. Until, quite suddenly it began for me! Something moved deep in my belly... I felt it pass out of my womb and down through my cervix and into my vagina... I felt a stab of pain and discomfort and gasped as I felt my body tense.

It was hard, like a bead or something: it wasn’t large but it felt as if it was! This was followed by a second and a third and so on. Someone screamed... It could have been Rosie, but was probably me as Rosie was already screaming—screaming her song of ecstasy for all to hear.

Then it happened. The little lump... The bead... The infant rider was pushed out of the moist, warm protection of my body... It was squeezed out between my puffy, sensitive pussy lips—out into the colder, dryer air of the outside world. It was then that I came: the orgasm beginning just as the little creature passed out and fell to the ground. Gasping, I bent forward in ecstasy and so was able to watch it unroll and then scurry away only to be scooped up by one of my sisters. It was followed by a second and then a third.

Small! No more than five centimetres long... A third of the the length of a mature rider but the same tortoiseshell yellow and brown.

Four... Five... Six... They seemed to run in all directions: they weren’t fast, just determined! I was vaguely aware that Rosie had stopped moving and was leaning against me gasping and panting as her orgasm burned itself out

Seven... Eight... Nine... And it was over. We had produced sixteen of the beautiful little creatures between us... Sixteen of them had fallen, or rather been pushed, out of our pussies in a steady stream of little bodies before being gathered up by our waiting sisters before they could unroll and scuttle away.

Sixteen baby riders who were the future of our nest, small as they were, they would grow, how they would grow: tripling in size over the next month, shedding their hard shells several times in the process until they were mature enough to enter women and ride them to our destiny.

Rosie and I sort of slumped down onto the floor on which we had been kneeling and lay there totally exhausted by our recent exertion: tired out but completely fulfilled by the experience. Being a woman, I looked down at my belly and saw that the gravid bulge caused by the growing babies had quite gone and I had regained my previous slim figure... (Slim, not slender!) I smiled and basked in the after-glow of the experience for a few minutes until my sisters helped us up and supported us as we tottered off to the nearest bathroom so that we could shower prior to falling into bed and thence sleeping for the rest of the afternoon... The babies may have been small but there were nine of them after all and I was sore from the birthing.

We paused on the way to the shower so that we could peer at the babies scuttling around inside their nursery tanks.

“Cute!” I heard Rosie coo for they were just that.

“Really cute!” I echoed for they were. I watched them skittering around inside the tanks in which they had been placed for their own safety. We watched for several minutes but the little creatures paid us, their birth mothers, no attention as they scuttled around and began to feed on the stuff that our sisters had dropped in for them. They were Rosie’s and mine, for we were both their mother and their father: the wonderful offspring of our riders that we had lovingly nurtured.

We were proud of them and proud of the part we had played in the wonderful miracle of new life.

All that had taken place a month ago and by now our babies, for that is the only way that we can think of them, are almost full-grown.

All of the time that the babies were growing inside Rosie and myself (and inside many of our sisters too) Julie’s body was altering under the influence of the pair of riders that she carried. Two riders together seem to constitute a genetic overload that has altered her body drastically. The changes that we experienced were relatively minor, my former next-door neighbour’s would be quite extensive.

We, after all, were equipped to produce only small numbers of infant riders each time. Julie was being transformed into a Queen who would be capable of birthing a steady stream of fully mature offspring: each capable of taking control of a woman more or less as soon as it was born.

Before going into more detail regarding Julie’s metamorphosis, perhaps I should set a few things straight regarding our beloved riders themselves... And about the Elves too.

Firstly, and this is very important, the riders are not alien life forms: they are as much of this Earth as you or I. They’ve been expertly altered: no more no less. Altered by experts with a greater understanding of Terran lifeforms, biology and genetics than anyone of Earth.

Secondly, the Elves... Now they are Alien: they may look Human, more or less, but they evolved on a planet whose star isn’t even visible from our Earth. Alien... Extraterrestrial... Call them what you will... They’re not from around here and do not think in the same way as we do. Thinking that they do is a mistake that many will make over the coming years. A mistake to their cost.

Thirdly, the Elves themselves have riders of their own—the relationship evolving long before the Elves themselves learned to stand upright and ponder the nature of the Universe that had produced them. Their riders, then, are what is known as symbiotic—both the Elf and her rider benefits from the relationship. What their riders look like I do not know and am not sure that I would want to.

Fourthly, the Elves have been visiting Earth since we were little more than a Pliocene ape—an ape that was on the road to extinction. They came, they saw and they took pity on our ancestors. We were, all things said and done, the nearest thing to an intelligent species that they had encountered during the countless millennia spanned by their history and the countless light years that they had travelled between the stars. Intelligence being so rare that they dared not let the faint candle-flame that had appeared on Earth flicker out.

Fifthly, they recognised our potential and set about helping us... First of all to survive and then evolve into something similar to themselves. They then took some of our ancestors to their nearest colony world and set about re-engineering a Terrestrial species into a symbiotic rider all of our very own. The species that they chose was one of the humble woodlice. This took a very long time but, ultimately, they were successful—and the rest, as they say, is history—our history.

So what did they do to Julie to transform her from woman into Queen? Well some of it was the same as was done to the rest of us... Our riders for instance have become our new immune system and as such do a far better job of protecting us from infection and from cancer than our naturally evolved one had ever done. Our Riders reverse the ageing process to a large extent and so extend our lives greatly. They also sterilize us for a womb that houses a Rider is incapable of nurturing a human baby... The two are biochemically and hormonally incompatible.

These changes begin to take place as soon as the rider implants itself into the lining our uterus: there are other changes too, changes in behaviour and sexuality. As all women who are blessed with a rider as a partner lose all interest in the male of our species and willingly become lesbians: we don’t need men for procreation as we can no longer procreate so we cease to be attracted by them: our sisters are much more too our tastes.

We also develop a stronger sense of loyalty to our altered sisters than to anything or anyone else. We can hold other loyalties just like basic humans can but our loyalty to our sisters is the paramount one that motivates and drives us forward. Our sisters and the nest to which we belong have become the primary focus of our existence.

This then leads me back to Julie and the metamorphosis that she is undergoing. She rapidly lost the ability to walk which is to be expected as Queens do not need to move very much. She will remain within the safety of our nest where she will be guarded and nurtured by her sisters.

Her body will elongate as her legs atrophy... Or at least it will elongate from the waist down as her uterus enlarges to host a significant number of developing riders. To make this possible the lumbar region of her spine will be altered: the bones themselves being pushed apart and separated by new sections of cartilage. The whole of the changed structure being held together by reinforcing ligaments.

Further external strengthening will develop in the form of large chitin plates or scales of a similar structure and appearance to the segments that make up the shell of a rider before it enters its host. Julie’s body has already begun to widen below her waist: widen and elongate. The scales, which grow only on her back have the same yellow and brown tortoiseshell pattern of young riders, and quite beautiful they look too!

Internally, she will change in many ways and not all are to do with her reproductive system. The base of her spinal cord will thicken as a new nerve ganglion grows in a part of the space created by her elongation. This will serve as the group-memory of our nest and will hold a store of knowledge and experience that will bind us all together. We will access this when ever we have sex with Julie and our nervous systems being co-joined by a temporary synaptic bridge so that we can exchange information.

Sure, the rest of us can interface with each other and share each other’s memories and thoughts while we make love—but only each other’s. Julie’s enhanced nervous system will act as a repository for everyone’s thoughts and experiences... Mating with her will also result in a knowledge-share that is quite unlike anything else. For us fucking is educational as well as pleasurable!

By now Julie’s body is about five feet long, most of it being her enlarged lower-abdomen. Her legs are now vestigial and lack bones or any other form of reinforcing, trailing behind her as she crawls around happily. She doesn’t need to move around much these days; preferring instead to spend her time asleep in her bed while the two carers, who are devoted to her, nurture, feed and look after her: doing all of the necessary things that she is no longer able to do for herself.

Lily Knowles and Lady Gemima Lawton are devoted to their charge and willingly devote their lives to taking care of her. They keep her clean, nurse her and make sure that she is fed such solids as she needs to supplement their biochemically modified ‘milk’.

We all love spending time with Julie: she’s no longer really sentient, but she loves company and is eager for us to have sex with her. This differs to the way that we have sex with each other, as you have probably gathered.

When two unmodified sisters mate, they do this by scissoring—bringing our pussies into contact and grinding them together. While this is happening we insert ovipositors into each other and each is able to deposit her rider’s eggs in her partner’s womb where they are fertilized by her own rider’s sperm. Both sisters thus become gravid at the same time.

Mating with a Queen is different in that eggs are placed in her uterus only and her riders both fertilize them. A Queen’s riders never produce eggs of their own and only the Queen becomes gravid when mated.

Although mating with a sister is an intense and rewarding experience that results in a series of powerful orgasms, these are much weaker than those resulting from a mating with a Queen especially when she herself is awake during the whole of the activity. These orgasms, then, are mind-blowing so consequently we all mate with our Queen as often as we can and even the sensation of our eggs passing along our ovipositor and into her is more intense than the corresponding act with a sister. Hence her popularity... Making love with Rosie is fantastic but sex with Julie is magnitudes better. Sex with Julie also increases my knowledge base.

11. Time Enough For Love (Rosie).

Time is passing and Wendy and I make love whenever we can: usually to each other but often with our sisters who share our nest. Wonderful though those experiences are, they do not compare with an actual mating that involves our riders as well as our selves.

Because of necessary internal changes within our vaginas, necessary to allow our riders to mate, we cannot take part in anything that resembles penetration: even internal fingering is fraught with difficulties. The main problem being caused by our ovipositor—the tentacle-like tube that we use to deposit eggs deep inside each other’s womb. When not in use it has to go somewhere and contracts and thickens taking up most of the available space inside it’s owner’s vagina. Oh, there’s enough space for the baby riders to be squeezed out past it but that’s all. I’d love to fuck Wendy with a strap-on: or be fucked by her in the same way but such an act might well injure or otherwise damage our resting ovipositor.

Oh, we did get hold of a strap-on but dared not use it. The Elves can’t see what the fuss was all about... They’ve got no wish to be fucked... The only members of their species that still go in for this are the tiny number of males and unmodified females that are retained solely to keep the species going. I suppose that they are ‘farmed’ although I believe that the females involved are allowed to take a rider after producing a significant number of baby Elves.

Because of this the ridden females, the bulk of their species, no longer have any interest in penetrating each other. Maybe humans won’t in fifty or a hundred thousand generations but right now many of us still retain the need or rather the urge to make love in this way.

Still, Wendy, myself and indeed the other girls too, have another hole available that is unimpeded and several of us have begun to experiment with anal sex: much to the chagrin and confusion of the four Elves: none of whom was remotely tempted to join in! I guess us humans are more adventurous in our love-making than they now are which is their loss, after all. Wendy has such a fantastically plush arse... Broad, rounded, and well padded: it’s so inviting—especially the little hole in between her pillowy cheeks. How could any girl not want to fuck it?

Life goes on at the Manor House and plans are made to set up businesses that will produce an income to support the nest. There are a series of holiday chalets over to one side of the land that makes up the estate and these have been let. Lady Gemima used to employ people to administer, maintain and clean them, but since she was altered to become one of Queen Julie’s carers she has naturally lost all interest in the Manor House, the Estate and the various business enterprises that are based there. These responsibilities have devolved to the nest and my sisters. Lady Meghan, one of Her Ladyship’s daughters has assumed the role of business manager and has thrown herself into the vital task of expanding our income. I mention this as an aside just so that readers know that we are well-rooted in the real world.

Our nest, in the mean time cannot grow until the next generation of little riders become mature or Queen Julie becomes productive and this means that we can do little but identify potential new recruits. Several of our sisters are in favour of seizing suitable women now and holding them until they can be implanted. However this is fraught with difficulties and the consensus of opinion is against it and as consensus is what governs a nest: it will not happen at the moment... Not unless outstanding individuals are identified, that is. And if that is the case it won’t be difficult to construct a secure holding-area in one of the cellars underneath the Manor House! Whether or not this happens, well, only time and circumstance will tell.

* * *

Time passes and the summer shows no sign of ending as August gives way to September. The weather is warm and sunny with only the occasional wet day. Sure, the nights are beginning to draw in as nocturnal temperatures fall, but that doesn’t really affect us. I remember one morning in particular: it was a lovely morning and I awoke to the sight of sun streaming in through both of the room’s large windows. Ours is the centre one of the three beds that line the wall facing the windows which means that the summer mornings are most pleasant: winter ones are fine provided the day dawns clear.

All around me my sisters are also waking as the movement in the other beds testifies. Wendy’s hair blazes like fire in the light of the morning sun. I give her a shake but get nothing but a grumpy snort as a reply... My beloved is not a morning person!

When I leant over and stroked that gorgeous mane she just reacted by rolling herself up in the duvet and mumbling something that sounded vaguely like. “Gerroff. Rosie!”

Definitely not a morning person!

I have, however, never been a girl who is happy to take no for an answer: I’m from Yorkshire, remember? Everyone says “no” to us and we normally ignore them.

Even shaking her again has no effect other than a muffled repeat of. “Gerroff, Rosie!” Which is followed by an indignant snort from the former Air Force Officer who I am enamoured with.

I realise that my pussy is moistening and know that it will soon begin to leak: in other words, my darling’s behaviour is beginning to turn me on for despite the differences in our former ranks, she is the more submissive one—or rather is supposed to be. Telling me, her dom, to “Gerroff” is hardly fitting behaviour.

Helen, one of the four sisters with whom we share the room pads over, her bare feet silent because of the thick carpet. She leans over and shakes her head. “Why don’t you leave her be?”

Her bed-mate, Raksha has moved over and slipped an arm around her loving sister. The are quite a contrast: black hair against honey-blonde... Golden-brown skin against creamy white. Both girls show more than a hint of being gravid so life is going on. “Yes, why don’t you leave her be, Rosie, you are more than welcome to come play with us.” Raksha purred seductively.

I stare at the magnificent pair and am tempted, however I tear my eyes away and gaze down at grumpy Wendy once more... Something trickled down my leg and I knew that I want her right now! Luckily “no” is an answer that I don’t have to take for nest-sisters’ bodies belong to each other.

Our strap-on was on the little table at the side of our bed: we were going to use it last night but we were both too tired. It was lying there looking all lonely and forlorn with just the bottle of lube for company. I looked down at Wendy, who was dozing once more, and then across at the little table... My gaze strayed back to Wendy and stayed there even as I ambled across to the side of the bed and lifted the toy up off the table...

“Come on, lover,” I heard Raksha purr, “let’s head for the shower, we’ll have plenty of time to play some games in there. It’ll be ages until Rosie tires herself out.”

Helen giggled, grabbed Raksha’s hand and hauled her off to the bathroom: leaving Wendy ’n me all alone in the bedroom, or at least I thought we were.

I step into the strap-on harness and adjust it so that it is a comfortable fit: the cup at its base nestling over my mound and clitty. Then, after lubing up and doing a last minute adjustment I grabbed the duvet and pulled it off my beloved receiving a squeak of annoyance for my troubles. I rolled her onto her belly before pulling her up onto all-fours... God! She’s delectable—all plump, pink and inviting in the morning sunlight. I knelt down behind her and eased the dildo into her tight little arsehole.

“Whaaaa?” She squealed in surprise as she stiffened: she was fully awake by now but had yet to work out what was going on.

I grabbed her around the hips and thrust forward, entering her fully. There is another squeal followed by: “Ohhhh!” as she braced herself against me.

I eased back before pushing into her delectable arse once more and this became the sole purpose of our existence for some time... Push in hard... Pull out more slowly... Push in hard... Pull out more slowly... Push in hard... Pull out more slowly...

Wendy began to tremble after several wonderful minutes and I felt myself stiffen as an orgasm began to build: until, that is, something or rather, someone broke my rhythm. The first thing that I felt was something round being pushed against my own rosebud... Then a pair of strong arms grasped me around my waist and something was pushed into me and it was my turn to squeal as I too was penetrated by one or other of my sisters.

After a moment’s hesitation I eased into Wendy once more as I felt the unknown woman lovingly force herself into me: together, we set up a steady rhythm as she fucked me while I was fucking Wendy... or was Wendy being fucked by both of us at the same time?

I didn’t know but not only that, I didn’t care! The only thing that I did know was that it was a wonderful sensation and it only got more intense as our little threesome carried us over the top. Suddenly the orgasm slammed into us we all came more or less together before rolling over and collapsing in a tangled heap on the bed.

We lay there gasping for the best part of a minute before untangling ourselves.

“Wow!” Gasped Wendy.

“Wow!” Raksha gasped too, for it was she that had taken me.

“Fucking Hell!” I shrieked for having been in the middle I had received double the stimulation of the other two. “We’ve got to do that again.”

“Yeah! With me in the middle next time!” Raksha smirked.

I then helped Wendy to her feet and hand in hand we made our way into the shower and on to the start of the day proper. She was wide awake now, my beautiful red-headed darling: it seems that I have found away to successfully rouse her and to help her face the new day! The bright, warm morning sun had failed but a session of anal sex had done the trick. If she still isn’t a ‘morning person’ I’ll know how to motivate her in future!

The day moved on and morning flowed into afternoon as it always does. There were tasks to perform, decisions to make, sisters to consult with but all in all, life at the Manor House was gentle and peaceful: idyllic even, with plenty of time for love.

We had gravitated into task groups by now: us (former) soldiers tending to handle security—not that there was a lot that needed doing on that front—while another group dealt with house-keeping: both within the nest and around the holiday chalets that provided our nest with its income. A third group handled co-ordination: this group usually consisted of the four Elves plus my Wendy: they provided the leadership and direction that we all needed, without it we would drift into sexual chaos.

Then there was the fourth group who looked after and nursed our beloved queen and the infant riders: perhaps they were the most important of all for our future was in their capable hands.

Oh the groups were not exclusive... Sisters would move from group to group when tasks made this necessary and new groups would form on an ad hoc basis to carry out a specific task or tasks whenever needed: flexibility being the guiding principle. There were less than thirty of us at this time, I forget exactly how many there were but it doesn’t matter because there were barely enough of us to do everything that really needed doing and so the Control-Group was constantly having to prioritise tasks and also make sure that no sister was overworked during the normal course of things. Sometimes, if a task was urgent or even critical then the sister carrying it out might have to be directed to take a break for food or rest such was the determination of a ridden woman Sometimes it seemed as if “single-mindlessness” would be a more accurate label for sisters, once tasked, tended to be driven... And by sister, I refer to the combination of the woman and rider who really are the ultimate in team work!

But busy, or not, there always was time enough for love...

...And besides, the next generation of Riders, the first to be born here on Earth were now mature: when we found them suitable mounts things would be easier all-round.

12. Of Growth and Marriage (Meghan)

Because I was experienced in running the business side of the estate my Elven sisters left me to to continue running this side of things. And while our nest did not have the expense of a wage bill we still needed a steady legal income to cover things like food, energy, transport and taxes. In the early days we had subsisted by what the wild humans would class as ‘Criminal Behaviour’ this soon had to cease, or at least be greatly toned down out of a need not to draw unwanted attention to ourselves.

Forsure we weren’t exactly legal, were we? And although no move had been made against us, we knew that the powers that be were searching for the location of our nest although they were unsure as to what action to take once they found it. While this uncertainty worked to our advantage, it could not be relied on to last indefinitely—hence our need for growth. Not only did our nest need to grow into something larger but we needed to establish new nests too... The greater our dispersal—the harder it would be to eradicate us.

We already had the start of a second nest in Westminster centred around the Ministry of Defence but this consisted of only a handful of sisters and could do little but feed us information... Still it was a step in the right direction and the start of our expansion.

Where the the security services watching us unbeknownst to our informants at the MoD? Well none of my sisters noticed any strangers paying unwanted attention to ourselves or our activities Rosie had said that this didn’t mean that we weren’t being watched.

When I had asked her what she meant she had just shrugged. “If they’ve deployed the SRR to keep tab on us we’d never know that they were there.”

“SRR?” I had asked as I was puzzled by that particular set of initials.

She shrugged. “SRR—the Special Reconnaissance Regiment—they’re an elite Army unit who specialise in, well, ’ special reconnaissance’. If some of their Operators are watching us then we’d never spot them.”

Somehow her remarks didn’t reassure us in the slightest

With this in mind we had decided to establish nests in several of the major cities win the UK. The Mother-Nest here in rural South Wales was afforded some protection by its isolation but this would only last as long as we were not judged to be a threat. A single nest could be captured by concerted military action or be eradicated by nuclear strike. Oh we did not delude ourselves that the latter action would not be contemplated... They would employ conventional action initially and if this didn’t work then the nuclear option would be considered and a low yield one kiloton, or smaller, warhead would be more than enough to obliterate us without producing any real collateral damage or even fallout.

And although they might just use a small weapon against a rural target there is no chance that similar action would be taken against nests deep inside several major cities. Hence the need for us to expand and spread!

We now had an increasing number of new riders available, the ones produced by myself and my sisters were becoming mature as well as the steady stream of already mature adults emerging from the body of our beloved Queen. Regardless of the numbers available we still had to be careful as to who it was that received the privilege of implantation. Tempting as it was to just grab women at random, we still had to be selective. Also, not all of the women that we blessed with Riders were destined to join our, or any other, nest immediately as some of them could better serve us by remaining in society at large: some at least for the short or middle term, others for much longer.

With this in mind I began to take a close look at the holidaymakers who rented out our chalets. Families with young children were completely ignored due to the potential complications that could result. Married couples were largely ignored due to similar problems. However same-sex female couples, honeymooners and single women were fair game. Honeymooners? Well yes! The shock some new wives experience in the light of their husband’s, er, ardour can be enough to cause them to discover their own homosexuality.

Let’s look at a typical pair of newly weds...

(Amanda)

I’d known Gary since before we started school, we’d grown up on the same housing estate: he was a couple of years older than me and our paths had often crossed. As we got older it seemed that things conspired to bring us together... The local Comp... Youth Club... Hanging around the streets, as kids tend to do... I got to known him and found that I was attracted to him. He was funny and talked to me without being a pest as other lads his age tended to be. Then as we got older I realised that he was quite good-looking with a mop of unruly brown hair: one thing led to another and we started going out together but we sort of drifted apart, as kids do.

Then, sometime after I left school I managed to get an office job with a local building firm and guess who I ran into in my second week there—Gary! He was a trainee carpenter with the same firm—funny how fate kept pushing us back together. We hit it off more or less straight away: we were both unattached without a significant other and so started going out together just like we had been a couple of years earlier.

What started out as casual soon became serious and before you know it, we were engaged and making plans for the future. We both had steady jobs with good prospects and so were well set up for the future. We set the date and got married when I was twenty-two: it took us till then to save enough for the deposit on a house.

I don’t know whose idea the honeymoon in South Wales was—it’s not exactly the first place to spring to mind when trying to plan a honeymoon, is it? Still the pictures of the Manor, its grounds and the chalets were really something and I guess that we sort of fell in love with the place and booked their ‘Honeymoon Package”. Booking was painless and was all done on-line, they even requested our photos so that we could receive our passes in advance, hows that for efficiency? They even contacted me through my laptop to check that the booking was exactly what we wanted. It was quite a long zoom call too, even though I didn’t remember much about it, I guess that I was far too excited.

(Meghan)

The honeymoon booking by the future Mr and Mrs Andrews was processed rapidly and their booking was confirmed: they were, after all, just what we were looking for—or rather, she was!

Blonde, quite attractive and with no real complications: not the sharpest pencil in the box, but we never seem to have enough sisters in the house-keeping role.

I emailed her with our induction package embedded in a presentation about the holiday centre which I know that she watched with ‘interest’ as her laptop told me so and gave me a good look at her by way of its built-in camera. She watched, wide-eyed and entranced, doing everything that the presentation told her to. She even removed her top and bra without hesitation and sat there so that I could get a good look at her assets: she was a slim girl so her C’s looked large.

I then asked her about her sexuality and yes, she thought that she was straight. She was also sexually inexperienced, despite some intimacy. They’d had sex a few times and had always taken precautions (no, she wasn’t pregnant) but had been put-off a little by Gary’s clumsiness and lack of skill. He hadn’t even managed to cause her to climax: not that that is unusual for young males! She was passive but still expected something more romantic than the enthusiastic, though overwhelming assault that he though of as love-making.

In normal circumstances they would adapt to each others needs: but I wasn’t going to allow ‘normal circumstances’ to prevail.

(Amanda)

The Honeymoon Experience was really romantic from the moment that we arrived there were flowers and scented candles provide: low lights, romantic music, and complimentary wine too. Everything was tasteful and showed a real feminine touch in the way that it all was tastefully arranged

The staff did everything in their power to make us feel welcome: there was also a buffet meal laid on for us when we arrived late in the afternoon even though the holiday was supposed to be ‘self-catering’. We even had our own chalet maid, a stunning red-head, who was just a phone call away—should we need anything.

We settled in and after the meal went for a walk around the grounds, through the woods and over to the lake, but really, we were just killing time. Then, hand-in-hand we ambled back to the chalet just as the spring sun was setting in a beautiful blaze of red and gold. I stared at it for several seconds.

“You alright?” Gary asked. “Only you seem a little spaced-out.”

“Hmm?” I replied. “I guess I’m just a bit overwhelmed by it all—it’s the most beautiful day in our lives, isn’t it?”

He nodded and slipped an arm around my shoulders and we kissed before, hand in hand, he led me into our chalet and straight into the bed room. The maid had turned down the lights and lit the candles... There was even a bottle of champagne sitting in an ice bucket over on the dressing table. Gary popped the cork and poured us a couple of glasses. Champagne was something special to me as I’d only tasted it a couple of times previously and this really did seem to be a big bottle.

We toasted each other and kissed again before getting changed for bed. I went into the bathroom to put my nightdress on, much to Gary’s surprise.

“I’m shy!” I said and then wondered why I’d said it as I wasn’t really.

When I got back he was wearing just a pair of pyjama trousers and drinking more of the champagne. He handed me another glass. “Happy?”

I nodded as I was... Well I thought that I aught to be but it was all a little overwhelming. Okay, so we had made love before but somehow, tonight seemed different, and I don’t mean in the newly-wed sense. I caught site of his hairy chest which seemed vaguely repulsive, as was the musky male-smell of his body. Something seemed different and wasn’t quite right...

I sat down on the edge of the bed and sipped my champagne feeling a little uneasy as I did so. The scented candles flickered warmly and the romantic music that was playing in the background seemed to be whispering to me. Suddenly I felt light headed—something was wrong.

Ah, well, I thought, wedding night nerves. It must be...

“Ready?” Gary said in a sort of anxious, impatient voice.

I nodded... Time to lie back and think of England...

We slipped under the covers and Garry sort of wriggled, no doubt getting rid of his pyjama trousers. I lay back and closed my eyes against a rising sense of dread. Definitely Wedding Night nerves! I told myself again.

I felt Gary move—he kissed me and I responded as best I could then I felt him clumsily squeeze my tit before he slipped a hand under my nightdress and fingered my pussy—no doubt the sum total of his foreplay!

Seconds ticked by and my light headedness increased, it must have been the wine and the champagne as I’m not much of a drinker. But wait... That music really was talking to me although what it was saying was a mystery.

Gary moved again and I felt some of his weight on top of me: I felt something hard rub against my thigh and suddenly everything seemed to freeze and he was a dead weight pressing down on top of me and I guess that I must have passed out...

(Meghan)

Well the flowers and low lights were just that: ambience for a memorable evening but the music contained subliminals aimed mainly at Amanda. The wine? Well that’s doped with a will suppressant to free them of inhibitions. The candles? They are soporific and hopefully will result in them falling asleep immediately after sex: or better yet, during it. Better? Well, yes, of course, better for us!

Okay, perhaps I should enlarge on these points for the sake of clarity... The mind-altering music, the special wine and candles are only provided if the bride is deemed worthy of our attention: if not then they get bog-standard supermarket products that are untreated. We don’t go after all of the women that book a chalet: not yet anyway and probably not ever. We need to be selective after all and go for quality not quantity. Besides, if every honeymooning bride dumped her husband on their wedding night it would look a mite suspicious, wouldn’t it?

Now back to Amanda and Gary: as they retired for a night for their night of passion they are observed via the hidden cameras in their honeymoon chalet. Then as soon as the candles worked their magic our recruiting specialist, the couple’s personal chalet maid (Wendy), moved in by way of the hidden entrance. She checked the newly weds and injected the male with something that will keep him out of things for several hours and ensure that he doesn’t wake up anytime soon.

The bride was also checked, she shouldn’t be under anything like as deeply as her new husband, if she wakes up then there is no harm done for her big night is just beginning.

(Amanda)

I seemed to be dreaming, or there was someone else in the room with us...

Gary’s weight was no longer pressing down on me. Has he finished? I wondered because, other than feeling woozy, nothing seemed to have happened yet here he was, lying next to me and snoring slightly. Did he really have sex with me while I was unconscious?

The person who I had dreamed was in the room with us moved quietly and was silhouetted against the light from the scented candles.

“Uh?” I grunted and struggled to sit up.

“Hush now, Amanda, darling.” It was a woman’s voice. Gentle but slightly husky. “Nothing to worry about, just lie back and let it all happen.”

And I did! I felt the covers being pulled back and then a hand grasped the hem of my nightdress and raised it but there was nothing to worry about, the lady had said so.

Something moved on the bed and something brushed gently against my pussy and my little clitty causing me to sigh. There was a pause and then a distinct cracking noise, a bit like a dry twig being snapped. There was another pause and then something large entered me. Gary! I thought. About time too.

Only it wasn’t! It was was soft and cold, not warm and firm and it sort of oozed into me giving me a vastly different experience to that produced by Gary’s mechanical pelvic thrusts. Suddenly I felt a brief stab of pain that was similar to what I’d felt when I’d lost my virginity but then it happened—I felt my whole body tense and I quivered as an orgasm hit me. Only thing was it was much more intense than the ones that I’d Jilled myself into and those were the only ones that I’d ever experienced as Gary, bless him, had never managed to give me one, if he’d even tried, that is!

I relaxed as a new feeling of warmth spread out from my tummy, or was it from my womb? I sighed and did as I had been told, I lay back and let things happen.

(Wendy)

In general terms, while the rider takes control and the new bride is instructed on how to behave over the course of the next few days. She will either go home after the honeymoon and end the marriage soon after or break it off here and now, demanding a divorce because she has suddenly discovered that she is a lesbian. But either way the marriage will end and we will gain a loving new sister. After things have been settled, she will either return to the nest or become a sleeper for us out in the wide world: it all depends upon exactly who she is, after all.

There are other possibilities that we need to address: a lesbian honeymoon will be easier to deal with and it will normally be to our advantage if the newly weds remain together—at least for a time! Female friends holidaying together will usually discover that they are madly in-love with each other and so will often move-in together soon after—normally remaining together, again at least for a time.

It is truly wonderful to watch a woman being reborn as the mount for her new rider, realising that she has entered into a relationship that is far more intimate than one between two human beings. Her rider does not think for her as riders themselves are non-sentient and cannot think—all of the thinking is done by the woman herself. However, be that as it may, the rider provides her with a whole new set of instincts and certainly influences just how she thinks which controls the way she reacts to the world in general. The new embedded instincts then serve to guide her through the rest of her very long life.

13. Updates (Amanda)

My marriage to Gary didn’t last much beyond our wedding night: he was shocked, then surprised, then angry, then pleading until he eventually broke down in tears. Oh, I felt sorry for him, I’d known the poor lad most of my life after all, so yes: I felt genuinely sorry! In a small corner of my mind I felt pangs of guilt and a real sense of remorse for hurting him and for the loss of a road that wouldn’t be travelled. Initially these were intense emotions for we had made such plans for our life together and this feeling of regret threatened to overwhelm me.

It had first hit me while I was cuddled up with Wendy under the duvet in her room over in the Manor House. All around us I could hear the movements of some of my new sisters whose intimacy filled the air with the spicy fragrance of feminine arousal. Deep inside me I could sense the contentment of my new rider as it adjusted both itself and my mind and body to our new relationship—one even more intimate that the one I now shared with Wendy. A chill seemed to run down my spine, a chill brought on by regret.

“’Sup?” Wendy purred in my ear as she felt me tense up beside her.

“N-nothing,” I stuttered, “nothing at all.”

She hugged me to her. “Gary?”

“Mmm, yes!” I admitted and then added. “I hope he’s going to be alright.”

I sensed her move closer in the darkness as her lips planted a kiss on mine. “He’s not your concern now, Sweetie, but we will make sure that he gets let down lightly. We don’t plan to contest the divorce or demand a cash settlement in fact he’ll get the whole of the new house and whatever’s in your joint account.”

I felt a hand slide down between my thighs and then a thumb begin a slow rotary dance against my clitty just as a couple of fingers were eased into my pussy: Wendy was good... Really good... She knew exactly what I needed and just how to give it to me; but then she was a woman, wasn’t she? And women know each others’ bodies far better than a mere male ever can.

I relaxed and let her have her wicked way with me as all of my regrets, doubts and sorrows were eased away by the skilful ministrations of her loving fingers.

I sighed and experienced a little spasm of pleasure that seemed to ripple out from my engorged clitty and fill the whole of my relaxed body. I was a bride and this was my wedding night, wasn’t it?. I was in a union: though not the one that I had expected only hours earlier. Thoughts crystallized. I’m a lesbian! Gary’s got no right to expect me to stay married to him!

The feelings intensified as Wendy’s fingers continued their dance. My pussy lips, my oh, so sensitive pussy lips were soaked and slick as liquid oozed out of my lady’s place to welcome those questing, wonderful fingers. Suddenly I screamed and shook.... “Ng... Ng... Ng... Shit! Shit! Shit!” I shrieked, loud enough to wake everyone in the building, or so it seemed to me as I orgasmed.

Had I died?

Had I gone to some wonderful Sapphic Heaven?

I hadn’t done anything except lie next to Wendy yet I was spent... Exhausted... Drained... And still those fingers continued their dance. Wendy moved against me and her mouth descended onto my breast and she began to suckle—no milk came, obviously, but it didn’t need too for something electrical seemed to pulse through me as the intense feelings intensified as I came again...

...And again!

...And again!

Until I passed out.

The next thing that I remember was a hand gently shaking me by the shoulder. My eyes struggled open and I saw a strange face smiling down at me: the bedside light was on illuminating a tiny part of the darkness.

“Hi,” said the woman, “I’m Rosie!”

Her smile was warm... welcoming... genuine!

I struggled to sit up. “Where’s Wendy?” I gasped due to the effort.

“She’s asked me to take care of you, Amanda.” Light spilled from her face and breasts as she lent over me. “Come on, there’s someone that you and your rider need to meet.”

I made an effort and slipped out from under the duvet although I would have fallen over if it hadn’t been for Rosie’s strong arms. I noticed a tattoo on her upper arm—it was a Royal Air Force badge, or so I learned later.

I leaned against her naked body as she supported me out of the room. She was a hefty lass was Rosie and didn’t seem to notice my weight as I leaned against her.

“Why’m I so weak?” I mumbled.

Rosie chuckled, her brown hair cascading over us both. “That’ll be the aphrodisiacs: they can have that effect. Feel light headed too, do you?”

I nodded. “A little!”

“More’n a little, I think.” She chuckled as we left the room and entered the long corridor that ran through the building. “This is the wing where your sisters sleep.” She said informatively before adding. “Or at least we do when we’re not fucking each other like oversexed bunnies. The riders do that to us... Sex binds us to each other and keeps us together.”

The effects of the drug must have been wearing off for I was feeling a little steadier and my escort was able to loosen her grip a little. “Better?” She asked: her voice was gentle but still concerned.

“Mmm!” I said in confirmation. I looked across at her and saw that her tat wasn’t the only body decoration that she had: there was a heavenly flower embossed around her navel. I reached across and touched it which made her chuckle.

It was about two inches across and the petals of the flower were flexible, a bit like soft plastic yet glistered in the corridor lights like brown, yellow and gold jewels.

“Like it?” She asked, amusement obvious in her voice.

“It... it’s beautiful.” I traced the edge of a couple of the petals with my finger nail: they seemed to be embedded in her flesh.

“We all have them—or at least most of us do! Think of it as a sort of sorority badge.” She said, her voice suddenly serious. “They grow out of the skin, you’ll probably have one of your own sometime soon.”

She escorted me along the corridor... Funny thing was, although I was as naked as she was, I didn’t feel any kind of embarrassment. Even when a similarly attired sister passed us going in the opposite direction, I felt nothing but attraction. She had a flower too, but hers was slightly different to Rosie’s: a little larger, more petals and a different pattern that glittered in the corridor lights. I couldn’t seem to tear my eyes away—and then she was gone.

Along the corridor we went, turning left at the end as we entered the central, older part of the manor House... Then it was down a flight of stairs to the ground floor and in through a pair of double doors, in to a room that could best be described as a chamber. Dimly lit, but opulent in its own way.

I looked around, the walls were hidden by long curtains to deaden sound and provide a little insulation, I was later to learn. The floor being thickly carpeted, no doubt for the same reasons.

There was no furniture in the centre of the large room save for the large sleeping mat on which reclined the sleeping form of Julie—our Queen: secure in her nest of blankets and pillows. Slowly we approached; Rosie, with her arm around my waist, hugging me in to her and holding me tightly. As we got closer and my eyes adjusted to the low light levels I became aware of many things: there were two presences: two women standing protectively at the head of our queen’s bed. Broad, matronly women with large, firm breasts—mature bodies, yet young faces. These women watched me closely as I approached. They were naked, as everyone in the Manor House seemed to be and like Rosie, they had flowers around their navels only theirs were larger, much, larger. At six inches across, they seemed to cover most of the women’s bellies.

Then there was Julie herself: she was... Different! Seeing her for the first time was a shock and I would have backed away if it hadn’t been for Rosie holding me so firmly. Julie’s body had changed or had been changed... It was elongated, particular the part below her waist which was plumper... swollen even. Her legs were short... Shorter and more slender: totally atrophied and lacking muscle... Hell! There was no way that they could ever support her weight or allow her to walk. And then there were her breasts... Her plump breasts... Eight or ten of them that ran in two lines down from her chest almost to her pussy: the lower ones getting smaller as they did so. The lowest pair being tiny in comparison with the rest but were still at least a ‘B’ if anyone cared to measure. The pussy that they nestled just above and almost framed... Well that was larger too: larger and kissably inviting. I felt myself being drawn to it: I wanted to fuck it! But how and with what? My head spun with confusion. I wanted her... I really wanted her... She looked and smelled so inviting as she lay there, in fact she was the most beautiful woman in the Universe: or so she seemed to me.

She sighed in her sleep and her whole long body seemed to ripple bonelessly causing me to gasp in shock and awe.

Rosie gave me a comforting squeeze. “Magnificent, isn’t she?”

I couldn’t speak so I just nodded a yes, she was indeed magnificent and as my mind cleared I realised that she was beautiful too and matched an image of perfect womanhood that had slipped unbidden into my mind. Suddenly I was in-love and I wanted her. Oh, how I wanted her!

I was in a dream as Rosie eased me forward towards the low bed on which that wonderfully, beautiful creature reclined so invitingly. When I was standing looking down at her my escort brought me down unresisting into a kneeling position so that I was paying homage to my new queen... Gazing at her... Worshipping her in an almost mindless way. My lust fading into an overwhelming sense of wonder and longing.

I felt a hand press against the back of my head and, unresisting, I bent over until my mouth was hovering just above one of those large inviting erect nipples. I felt my lips part and then, almost in a dream, my tongue slipped out and licked across that wondrous organ which tasted soooo inviting.

The hand behind my head pressed down once more and without thinking I fastened onto the nipple and began to suckle greedily: I was her baby she was my mother. What more can I say?

I don’t know how long I remained there, bent over, draining that breast of the sweet, yet musky milk that filled my mouth and my very being. It could have been seconds... It could have been hours... But sooner or later, sated, I felt hands lifting me and forcing me to let go and stand. When I did so I could see that my wonderful Queen was still asleep. I sighed, happy that my feeding hadn’t disturbed her slumber.

Rosie’s gentle, loving arms ushered me away and, still in a dreamlike state I left the chamber.

“How do you feel?” Rosie asked gently.

“Fulfilled.” I sighed.

“You are fortunate. Her milk will speed your rider’s development and accelerate your own.” She explained as she escorted me back along the corridor and back to her room. “When I was taken by my rider we lacked a queen and so the changes experienced by us early ones were more gradual and harder to bear.”

She suddenly stopped me and we kissed and I knew, without doubt, that this was where I really belonged.

Then, wearing my nightdress once more, I was escorted back through the night and across the grounds to my chalet and the sleeping form of my new husband. I knew that the will-suppressants in the champagne, and in the injection that he had been given would have a lingering effect and that he would be much more inclined to accept what I would tell him when he awoke. We didn’t expect him to become violent, but if he did, well a couple of my larger sisters would be hovering behind the secret door—just in case.

We would be leaving tomorrow and then I would trigger the divorce, after all, Gary wouldn’t want to remain married to a lesbian would he?

14. COBRA, Whitehall—January 2016 (Diana)

The Cabinet Office Briefing Room ‘A’, or COBRA as it is better known within both the UK Government and the popular press, is located in the Cabinet Office at 70, Whitehall, ‘just behind 10 Downing Street in London. It is normally used for different committees which co-ordinate the actions of the Government of the United Kingdom in response to major national or regional crises, or during events abroad with major implications for the UK. And although primarily intended as a crisis management centre, it was today being used as the venue for a security briefing.

As rooms go, COBRA is one of the most secure in the world and this was the reason that it had been chosen for this particular briefing. It is also cramped, claustrophobic and its lack of windows can make it seem oppressive, as anyone who has spent time breathing its recycled air will confirm. The room is not much larger than the massive table that sits in its centre: a table not much longer than it is wide. Even though the twenty-four seats (seven down each side and five at each end) are comfortable and the room is kept comfortably warm it is not a pleasant working environment.

One of the end-walls is completely taken up with a massive flat screen monitor that is used to display anything that the average computer screen can display. Although normally subdivided into separate smaller display panels, the screen can never-the-less be used to display a single massive image some ten feet across by four feet high if so required. Because of the importance of this monitor people tend to be reluctant to sit at this end of the table as they cannot see the displays and projections and are forced to rely solely on the small monitor mounted on the left hand wall. There is only one entrance to the room which would make an emergency evacuation problematic should one be called for.

Today’s briefing was important and as such was being chaired by the Prime Minister himself who had seated himself at the head of the table, facing the massive display screen, and as usual had spread his papers and documents out on both sides to dissuade others from sitting near him. He did this because he liked to keep his eye on potential rivals and as he was Prime Minister this meant just about everyone in his Cabinet: a fact that he had become aware of during his nearly five years in office. He was also aware that it was difficult to observe anyone sitting next to him—hence his wish to be the sole occupant of that end of the table.

There were half a dozen of the potential future Prime Ministers seated around the table as well as half a dozen senior civil servants and an equal number of senior military and naval officers. The PM looked up from the briefing paper that he was reading and glanced around at the men and women gathered around the table. One or two of them were thoughtfully sipping tea or coffee while other’s were chatting to their neighbours while the Home Secretary was sitting back and watching everyone else in exactly the same way that he was doing. She had the ghost of a smile playing around her lips but this vanished when she noticed that the PM was looking in her general direction. The two of them eyed each other warily for a split second before the Home Secretary looked away, her expression unreadable.

After mentally advancing her up his imaginary league table of potential replacements the PM tapped the end of his pencil against the table and smiled as everyone looked expectantly in his general direction. “Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for coming here today: briefing’s like the one that we are about to receive are somewhat controversial but I would ask you all to retain open minds and to listen to the evidence that our experts are about to present.”

Then, with a dry chuckle, he added. “Actually I’m not sure that I believe it myself.”

The chuckle rippled around the table but anyone observing would have noticed that neither the military personnel, the Chief Scientific Advisor nor the MoD representatives joined in and that several of this group gave the PM rather pained looks. This was the group who I sat with, by the way.

The PM smiled, no doubt at the success of his little joke, before carrying on. “Once again I would ask you to keep open minds, Ladies and Gentlemen.” He glanced at his briefing sheet and then fixed the Chief of the Air Staff with his gaze. “Sir David, if you would care to open the proceedings?”

Air Chief Marshall Sir David Falkner met the PM’s gaze and nodded before gesturing towards the large display screen. “Ladies and Gentlemen,” he said in a quiet, sombre voice, “I’d like to show you a very short and indistinct piece of gun-camera footage...”

“Gun-camera?” Came a puzzled voice belonging to one of the younger members of the Cabinet.

“It’s a camera that broadly speaking films whatever a fighter aircraft is shooting at, although in this instance the pilot of the Tornado jet did not open fire and only used her camera as she had been ordered to.” The CAS explained patiently.

As they watched, the display panels on the main screen merged into a single ten foot wide image of a clear summer’s day sky around which wispy clouds seemed to drift and tumble in a motion no doubt due to the manoeuvring of the aircraft. Suddenly the audience became aware of a black dot in the centre of the screen... A dot that swelled into—something! Before the whole of the display reddened and faded to black... The whole series of key events taking no more than three seconds.

“Now let’s see the key part of the sequence again, but slowed down to about one tenth the actual speed.” The CAS said quietly.

Once again the screen reverted to show the deceptively peaceful idyll of the warm summer sky although the clouds seemed to move jerkily this time due to the slowed down projection. Once again the black dot appeared in the centre and over the next ten seconds swelled jerkily until it was recognisable as an aircraft of some sort. Suddenly there was a flash of light from close to the front of the craft that seemed to swell into a pinkish sphere that deepened to red. Fragments of something could be seen drifting into the camera’s field of view as the strange craft drifted out of the centre of the screen a second or two before the footage ended.

“Ladies and Gentlemen what we have just witnessed began with the interception of an unidentified aircraft by a pair of RAF Tornado fighter jets over North Yorkshire last summer and ended with the disintegration of one of our aircraft. I would like to add that neither of the pilots survived.” Air Chief Marshall Falkner said in a rather sombre voice.

“What?” The Home Secretary demanded, her voice betraying her shock. She glared at the PM. “But David, the public were informed that the loss was due to them colliding. Now we are told that they were shot down by some foreign intruder!”

The PM made an open handed gesture. “That explanation was made so as not to alarm the public as I’m sure that you will understand.”

Suddenly there was chaos as every Cabinet minister tried to be heard at the same time. Some shouts could be heard above the others...

“We lied to the House!”

“Are we at war?”

“Which country owns that aircraft?”

The Prime Minister waited for the interruptions to pass their peak before tapping his pencil against the table. “Please allow the Chief of the Air Staff to continue. There’ll be time enough for you all to have your say later.”

The CAS waited for a few more seconds before continuing. “The unidentified aircraft crossed the British coast somewhere in Yorkshire and then crossed the mainland travelling in a roughly south-westerly direction, descending as it did so. At this point the RAF was unable to scramble any further aircraft to make another interception—it takes time to get modern fighters ready for action. The Army, however, were able to arm an Apache ground attack helicopter and get it airborne in time to close with the intruder.”

Once more he gestured towards the screen which began to display a similar scene to that of the previous incident. A similar cloudy sky... A similar slowly swelling black dot... A similar bright flash and swelling pink sphere that deepened to red...

Only this time, despite the view juddering momentarily, the red sphere faded back to reveal the intruder, now much larger in the centre of the screen. There were more flashes and beams of light seemed to burst out of the craft—some striking the helicopter, others clearly missing.

“The Apache, as you may know, is heavily armoured and although experiencing some damage was able to close on the target. It had been attacked so the crew were cleared to take action.” Sir David Falkner said quietly.

Up on the wall, the strange craft was seen to swell until it seemed to fill the screen. Suddenly streams of glowing tracers could be seen to strike it while the fiery tracks of missiles converged on it and were seen to detonate. Suddenly the helicopter pitched and broke contact: the footage ending shortly afterwards.

“The Apache was forced to break-off the engagement due to damage received... The crew being unharmed, as you will be glad to know.” The CAS said, his voice steady as he kept his emotions in check. “The intruder carried on its somewhat erratic progress, eventually crash landing in rural Shropshire.”

There was silence that lasted only a second or two before the Foreign Secretary jumped to his feet, his face red. “Have you identified the aircraft? Was it manned? Which country owns it?”

The CAS turned towards the PM who nodded before the the Air Chief Marshall’s fingers moved the laptop on the table in front of him. The screen flared into brightness once more only this time it showed a magnified still image of the intruder itself. A craft whose size was difficult to judge but never the less looked large. It was little more than a black cylinder, blunt at one end and tapering to a point at the other. A pair of small, stubby triangular wings sprouted from it much closer to the blunt tail than to the nose. Nozzles could also just about be made out protruding from the blunt end with just a hint of a glowing nimbus surrounding them.

“No country.” The Prime Minister said quietly before adding. “According to information that I have received, it is not from around here.”

“Damned funny looking flying saucer!” Someone was heard to mutter but he was ignored by just about everyone else.

Next the PM handed the meeting over to Dr Patel: the Chief Scientific Advisor who threw a metaphorical bucket of cold water over the gathered Ministers and Civil Servants by launching into a a no holds barred description of Rosie Lowe’s Rider, which he described as a ‘parasite’. He kept a ten foot long image of the scan of my Sister’s Rider on the screen the whole time which left several present feeling more than a little queasy; including the Home Secretary who was forced to leave the room to be sick.

The presentation continued after a short break and when everyone returned to the COBRA they were given a presentation of what had been learned from the analysis of the remains of the downed craft.

The Minister for Science and Technology for one wasn’t impressed by what Dr Patel and his assistant had to say and soon made his feelings known. “But you’ve been investigating this... Thing... For nearly a year: so how close are we to back engineering it to produce one of our own?”

I almost felt sorry for Dr Patel who was by now staring dumbfoundedly at the Minister and also at the couple of others who were nodding in his support. Although the man was Minister for Science and Technology his background was in economics and had only got his position because he was one of the PM’s most loyal supporters. He, along with many of those present, had fallen prey to the delusion that was common in many Hollywood movies: the one that showed scientists being presented with a piece of totally alien technology on the Monday and then working for three days, then saying. “Ah! So that’s how it works!” And producing a working prototype on the following Thursday... Luckily for myself and my Sisters, this just doesn’t happen in the real Universe.

Dr Patel chose to treat the Minister’s question as if it was a sensible one. “If we had the propulsion system, Minister, and I say ‘if’ because, as you know, the engines of the craft were destroyed by the visitors themselves: then we could perhaps copy the craft in ten to twenty years: if we were lucky, that is.”

The meeting ended with an opportunity for the Ministers and their Civil Servants to ask questions, although nothing new emerged as a result of this so I won’t produce what was essentially a recap of the more obvious points of the briefing. Needless to say I left the room feeling somewhat relieved by the collective lack of knowledge possessed by Her Majesty’s Government.

15. Cabinet Office, Whitehall—2016 (Hansi)

It was just after the security briefing in COBRA that things began to make sense to me. As Home Secretary, the maintenance of public order is my direct responsibility. And it was because of this that the PM had asked me to remain behind so that we could discuss the possible collateral affects of leakage or disclosure. Or at least that was what he claimed!

Actually, because I knew that he was going to announce a Brexit referendum next month: he planned to hold it in June and I knew that he saw me as a potential rival... He was a fervent believer in the inherent goodness of the EU while I was not and made no secret of this.

“How will the public react should this matter come into the open?” He said bluntly.

I smiled and shrugged. “The UFO nuts will claim that we attacked peace-loving aliens who were trying to make first-contact. Oh, there’ll be protests but I don’t think that they’ll be more than a minor nuisance, or at least no more so than the protests that we face most weekends. Release of the parasite pictures should be more than enough to convince ‘Joe-Public’ that we did the right thing.”

He looked relieved. “Thanks, Hansi, but all the same, I’d like the Home Office to draw-up contingency plans for dealing with mass protests. Just to be on the safe side, you understand.”

I gave him one of my best carnivorous smiles. “I was planing on doing just that, Prime Minister.”

The meeting dragged on for a few more minutes as he enquired about the ability of the police to deal with the problem, should it emerge. I had shrugged and told him that I’d feel more confident if we could reverse some of the cuts in police numbers and in my budget.

He had looked uneasy as said cuts had been his idea but had nodded and said that he’d see what he could do.

I left shortly afterwards, intending to head for my car which was waiting to take me back to the Home Office. The short meeting with the PM had buoyed me up somewhat... He was rattled: scared that the planned referendum might go against him and equally scared that this strange crisis would escalate out of all proportion!

Did I believe all of that talk about aliens? Well it did seem far fetched but one didn’t have to be clairvoyant to know that the Chief of the Air Staff believed it and although we didn’t deal much with the armed forces in my Ministry, I knew that Sir David Falkner had a reputation for being level-headed: exceptionally so!

I was making my way through the Cabinet Office building when I was intercepted by a Civil Servant... Not an unusual happening in my line of work.

“Excuse me, Home Secretary.” A woman said from just behind me.

I turned and recognised one of the people who had been present during the COBRA briefing. “Yes?”

The woman smiled and introduced herself. “Diana Short, Private Secretary to the Under Secretary of State for Defence. My Minister has asked me to pass on some important information regarding the incident that might have a direct bearing on the Home Office. We’ve got everything set up in an office close by if you’d just step this way. Ma’am?”

I frowned and glanced around to see if my own Private Secretary was in the vicinity: he wasn’t, no doubt he’d already returned to the Home Office. “This is all highly irregular.” I almost snapped.

Ms Short didn’t seem, to notice and gave me another disarming smile. “These are highly irregular events, Ma’am, but my Minister does believe that you will find the information useful.”

I nodded and she led me along a couple of side corridors and into an office come briefing room. There was a woman seated at a desk who stood when we entered. The desk had a clutter of papers scattered across it together with a red despatch box. I relaxed when I saw this as these boxes were the normal way of transporting classified documents. Most of the other space was taken up by a conference table and the necessary chairs.

The other woman introduced herself. “Virginia Davies, Ma’am, Senior MoD Press Secretary.”

That’s the weird thing about UK Government and Civil Service titles: anywhere else, a secretary is someone who does the typing but in Government they are the people who hold the real power. I nodded to the woman. “So what do you have for me, Ms Davies?”

She smiled. “Something that will alter your view of the current situation: it really is dire!”

Bewildered, I just stared at her but never-the-less my curiosity was piqued. It was now, however, that things began to happen, things that weren’t right: my suspicions being raised by the sound of the office door being locked. I spun around in time to see Short step away from the door and drop the key into her jacket pocket.

“This is a secure briefing, Home Secretary, we don’t want outsiders walking in.” She said with a disarming smile.

This made sense, or it did until two more women stepped out of the office’s private wash room and toilet. Although they wore civvies, they had the look of the military about them, I remembered that I was dealing with the MoD and, somehow this didn’t make me relax.

“What the...” I managed to say before Short grabbed me from behind and clamped a hand over my mouth. Then, in only a matter of seconds, the two strange women grabbed me and effortlessly hauled me backwards so that I was lying on the conference table.

Things happened quickly... Short’s hand was replaced with a piece of duct tape and then I felt a needle being pushed into the side of my neck as Davies injected me with something that almost instantly relaxed me and made me feel sleepy and light headed. I sighed and even giggled when one of them flipped up my skirt and pulled down my panties... Soft fingers gently caressed my pussy, but I didn’t mind: I knew that I should have objected, but I didn’t because it didn’t seem to matter.

The next several minutes where filled with confusion which began when Someone opened the red box and extracted something large that looked like it was made of tortoiseshell. She walked across the room and placed it on the table, I only caught a glimpse of it but it seemed to have lots of little legs, There was a clicking sound as it scampered across the table and then something else brushed against my pussy lips... Something that tickled.

I was confused as to what was happening and strange thoughts ran through my mind. I remember thinking. Twice in one day... I really should say something! But I didn’t and then there was a cracking sound and I swear that something cold, soft and wet was pushed into me which reminded me of my husband...

Then there was peace, perfect peace and I might have dozed a little but They were right... Things really did make sense now.

It was ten minutes later that Diana Short, my new sister, walked me out to my car. I made a show of shaking her hand and thanking her for putting my mind at rest and then it was off to the Home Office building a few streets away. There were people to see, plans to be made and the PM’s instructions to carry out. But, more importantly, there were potential new sisters to identify and recruit—our Westminster nest needed to grow.

16. Reinforcements (Wendy)

It was early February and the mood within our nest in South Wales was, to coin a phrase, ‘up-beat’! Things were at last going as planned: we were, as far as we could tell, still undetected by the authorities. Rosie and a couple of my other sisters who had served in the RAF Regiment were still paranoid regarding surveillance and so, with the Elves blessing, had taken to carrying out patrols of the surrounding area under the guise of ‘brisk walks in the country’ during which they would attempt to catch sight of anyone or anything out of the ordinary. Sure, this might seem like paranoia but remember, even if you are paranoid it doesn’t mean that nobody is out to get you.

As a former Air Force Officer myself, I appreciated the importance of just what my sisters were doing: no it wasn’t Paranoia, it was Security! Although as far as a civvy is concerned there is probably no difference. Actually, Rosie’s brisk county walks had another benefit: they made the girls a familiar sight around the neighbourhood which in turn helped make the Manor’s inhabitants accepted locally. The girls talked to the neighbours and soon we became another part of the local scene: in other words, we were blending in.

Some of us, myself included, became regulars at the local pubs and so were eventually able to ‘tune-in’ to the local gossip. As far as the locals were concerned: there were about a dozen of us living at the manor house, we all worked for Lady Gemima either on the estate or as part of her holiday business. This satisfied said locals, some of whom enquired as to why they hadn’t seen Her Ladyship out and about lately. I spun a tale about her being ‘unwell’ which seemed to satisfy them. But I made a mental note that Lady Gemima would need to make a recovery so that she could be seen in the nearby village.

Actually, although we let on that there were about a dozen of us living at the Manor, there were by now considerably more than that and plans were being made to start a new nest in Cardiff, some twelve miles away. Although the new Westminster nest in London was growing slowly, it was decided that a third one be established in Cardiff which would be close enough to mutually support the Manor House Nest. These developments obviously took careful planning and management—too rapid growth would obviously attract unwelcome attention. But if the growth was too slow then the new nest would not become self-supporting anytime soon.

The Westminster Nest was a nest in name only as it didn’t have its own queen or even a home base and wouldn’t for the foreseeable future. Its main purpose was to infiltrate the government and civil service, nothing more, nothing less: growth and self-sufficiency being secondary to its primary function. We already had established a presence in the MoD and, thanks to the Home Secretary, we had recently spread to the Home Office and potential new sisters were being identified within parliament, the government and civil service. Oh, the Westminster Nest would grow but in a controlled way so that it wouldn’t raise official suspicion.

It was early on in the month when both Rosy and myself were summoned to see the Elves. We received great news... There was a ship close by, a ship from one of their worlds bringing sisters and supplies!

(Sha’andrina—Journal Extract)

Alas, there were just the four of us now: seven of our sisters had perished in the devastating crash-landing and an eighth in the fire-fight with the English-Human soldiers. Forsure it came as a surprise when we originally learned that the population of this planet was divided into tribal blocks known as ‘Nations’. Surprising, yes, but it may make them easier to deal with.

Sadly, there are none other to blame but ourselves for the destruction of our landing ship and for the deaths. We had reconnoitred this world in detail a little over a century ago although it had been known about for a thousand or more of their years. We had scouted it several times during that millennium and observed steady progress at a predictable rate. The humans were intelligent, ingenious and very much like ourselves or rather they were very much like we used to be in the far-distant past of our prehistory. Early on, shortly after discovery, the decision was taken to study their biology in detail and to this end, small groups were abducted and used to establish settlements on an uninhabited continent on one of the planets that we were had Terraformed.

(Note 1: Yes, I know that this is not a wholly appropriate word as it means changing a world to become ‘Earth-like’ but as this Journal is being written to benefit future Human generations, then the word will suffice.)

The continent was seeded with Earth-evolved life and a basic ecosystem established to support the Human ‘Settlers’. They thrived and multiplied and the settlements prospered which allowed us to study them in biological detail. Then, over the course of centuries, a suitable rider was produced by selective breeding and genetic engineering of a small Terran animal. Once successful we knew that human females, too, would now be able to live normal lives.

When all was ready Earth was reconnoitred and preparations were made. Over the course of that millennium Humanity had advanced from a basic iron-craft level society to a machine-aged civilization and was deemed ripe for change. Oh they were warlike... This we had noted over the centuries and at the time of our detailed investigation they had just concluded another major planet-wide war, although fighting was still going on in places. They were, we also noted, exceedingly good at killing each other.

Oh woe, we should have paid more attention to this aspect of the behaviour but we didn’t as we ourselves had not been in conflict at anytime since we evolved our own symbiotic riders... This was a mistake... A very bad one!

Why did we seek to colonise Earth? Simple! Dry-land planets capable of supporting life are few and far between in the universe: most are water-worlds with oceans often hundreds of kilometres deep. Dry-land planets, when they are discovered, usually need to be terraformed: Earth being one that did not was a jewel without price. We had to have it because if we didn’t control the Terrans it wouldn’t be many centuries before they spread out to the stars and that could only lead to armed conflict between our two species. We needed the same type of planets after all.

No! In the interests of a peaceful future, we had to take control of them now while we still could... Or rather while we thought we could.

Our ship should have been unopposed... The Terrans only had primitive aircraft after all! Sure they had just fought a major war, our detailed survey noted this and logged the disastrous affects that it had had on the participating nations. Yet when our ship arrived less than a century later, it was detected by radio echo location, attacked and ultimately brought down by jet powered and rotary winged aircraft. How was this even possible?

Humans are not only vicious and combative but extremely resilient and inventive: that’s how! Not only had they recovered rapidly from a disastrous great war, but they apparently had fought another one in the interim and advanced technically until they were on the verge of spreading to the other planets in their star system. From the first wood and fabric aircraft to space travel within fifty years and on to other planets in another forty... It all beggared belief! Just what sort of planetary madhouse had we dropped ourselves into?

Still, this was about to change... A supply ship had entered the system and was due to land in Smilog woods close to nearby villages of Llantrisant and Pentyrch in the early hours of the twenty-sixth of February. Hopefully the ship will be running in stealth mode and be undetectable as far as the humans are concerned: I say hopefully as, although we can receive its transmissions, we cannot communicate with it other than by way of a beacon with a fixed modulation. A beacon only capable of transmitting a series of precoded ‘beeps’. The rest of our coms equipment being destroyed or lost in our original wrecked ship.

Wendy, Rose and myself are going to be on-site when the supply ship lands together with a body guard of military-trained sisters and hopefully nothing will go wrong...

17. The Pentyrch Incident (Wendy)

I will remember that night for the rest of my life. We arrived in the vicinity in the late afternoon, settled down and waited. Sha’andrina monitored the receiver and replied to the ship’s crew in the only way that she could—by a series of predetermined ‘beeps’. But at least they knew that we were alive and waiting for them. I don’t know what the Elves on the ship were saying as I do not speak the language, but Sha’andrina did and was not altogether happy with what she heard.

It was just after midnight when I realised that something was wrong for, completely out of the blue, an RAF Tornado flew over the nearby forest at a very low altitude with its afterburners roaring loud enough to shake the ground. Sure I couldn’t see it, but I knew that noise alright—nothing sounds quite like a Tornado! It roared across the wood and was gone.

I turned to Sha’andrina who seemed to be frozen in shock.

Suddenly a bright red light burst out of nowhere as our Sister’s ship appeared and began it’s descent. This one wasn’t like the scout that had come down in Shropshire a couple of years ago... This one was big and sort of pyramid shaped and for a split second it seemed to hang there in the air. Then the Tornado was back: it screamed in and I saw the trails of air-to-air missiles. The aircraft wasn’t alone... There was a second... A third... A fourth... Each one firing missiles.

Suddenly the ship exploded. I later learned that the sound was loud enough to rattle the windows of a hospital some way away.

Then, ears ringing, Sha’andrina, Rosie and myself scrambled to get as far away from there as fast as we could in the time remaining—as we piled into our vehicle we heard the distinctive chatter of several helicopters: Apaches, by the sound of it. The powers that be were taking no chances!

(Sha’andrina)

Disaster!!! Even though our ship was running in stealth-mode the humans still destroyed it. The Pentyrch Incident is a indeed a day of infamy that will live long in our history should any of us survive to write it.

Our settlement on Dirt (as the Humans have charmingly christened their planet) has reached a critical node in it’s development. This was brought home to me as we approached Pentyrch Woods just as the vicious attack craft intercepted our ship.

As Rosie drove us away I still could not believe what had happened. Ashen-faced, I turned to Wendy and asked. “What happens now?”

“We carry on, Sister, just like before!” Her voice was grim as it came to me in the dark interior of our van. “We have been on our own since the first landing and have prospered. We are still on our own and will be for the foreseeable future so in effect there is nothing that has changed. We know that government is aware of our presence but according to our sisters in the Westminster Nest, are unaware of our numbers.”

I actually relaxed a little on hearing this: she was Human, after all, so had a deeper understanding of Human Beings than I ever can. “How come our sisters didn’t warn us of the attack?”

There was a pause. “Probably because it was an operational matter and involved only personnel at a higher level than theirs. I know the Home Secretary is one of us, but she may not have been in the loop, so to speak—the whole thing being an operational matter once it had been okayed by the Prime Minister.”

She slipped one of her strong arms around my shoulders and hugged me to her. She kissed my forehead in what she clearly thought was a comforting way before adding. “Nothing has changed, my darling, we were on our own yesterday and we are still on our own. We put this behind us and carry on in the same way as before—slow, measured growth. We make sure that we are not detected and we grow. Next—Cardiff. After that, who knows? But I suggest the fourth nest be established in a different country.”

I relaxed against her larger soft body and sighed contentedly... Strangely enough I genuinely felt better, especially after we made love in the back seat of the rocking, vibrating van.

Things will be just fine and everything will work out okay, I’m sure of it.