The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grandpa’s Hypnosis Dreidel 2

* * *

Gwendolyn’s POV

I can’t believe that I just got fingered by my best friend, right in front of the easy chair where my grandpa was sleeping. My mind races a million miles per hour as I play it over in my head. Why did Carly think it was okay to kiss me like that? Why did she think it was okay to touch me? To make me . . . feel good . . . to make me orgasm?

And why did she do it all right in front of my grandpa!?

Sure, it seemed like he was asleep at first, but then I could have sworn I heard him breathing funny. Almost like he was witnessing what was happening. Almost like he was . . . enjoying it.

Ew,” I mouth silently, cringing.

My grandpa would never think about me that way. I’m his angel-faced sweetie-pie, and I’m sure he would’ve been mortally offended had he caught what Carly was doing to me. He probably would have kicked her out and called her a ‘wicked harlot’. He probably would have made me read bible verses with him for hours….

I decide to believe that, and I also decide to believe that I must’ve given Carly the wrong idea somehow, and that I probably made her fall in love with me. That makes me feel really bad, since I’m not really into girls like that, and really guilty, since she is my best friend and I don’t want to hurt her. Quietly, I decide to get up and hide in the bathroom, where I shower and change into fresh clothes, burying my sticky-wet panties in the very bottom of my backpack.

When I’m done, I’m surprised to find Carly and grandpa cooking together in the kitchen, making small talk about the weather and seeming completely normal….

Like what had happened this morning, hadn’t.

“Your gramps is making you chocolate chip pancakes,” Carly says with a laugh. “I told him you were too old for that now and that we watch what we eat—but he wouldn’t listen.”

“It’s tradition!” Grandpa Frank insists, shooing Carly away from the coffee pot. “Just like it’s tradition to use three spoonfuls of grounds, not one!”

Carly shrugs her bare shoulders, and it’s then that I notice a little purple mark on her neck. Did she have that before we left? And why do her lips look so red and swollen? She winks at me as she says, “Strong coffee is gross.”

The uneasy feeling I’d tried to leave behind in the shower comes back. Something is wrong here. Something weird is happening to my best friend, and I can’t help but think that somehow my grandpa is connected to it.

I’m quiet all through breakfast, nibbling on my pancakes and taking small sips of coffee just to be polite. I watch my grandpa and best friend closely, but they don’t seem to be acting any differently—with grandpa reading us boring articles from the newspaper and my best friend happily eating the scrambled eggs that she’d insisted on making in lieu of eating ‘candy pancakes’.

“Did I not make your pancakes right?” my grandpa finally asks me. “I put extra chocolate chips in them—just like you’ve always loved….”

“I’m just not very hungry this morning.” I feel really bad at the sad look he gives me, and even worse when I can’t stop my anxiety from bubbling out, my next words extra cruel. “We really should be leaving soon. I keep thinking about it and the traffic might be worse tomorrow when everyone is headed back to work….”

“Nonsense,” my grandpa insists, shaking his head. “Saturday traffic is much worse, sweetheart. Why don’t I show you the same trick I showed Carly?”

I look at him in confusion, and to my surprise, Carly looks at him in confusion too, her nose wrinkled as she says, “But I really don’t remember it….”

“And I still think you two are in cahoots,” I try to say jokingly, but it doesn’t sound very lighthearted, because I realize that I feel really weird about the whole thing.

Grandpa Frank pulls out the dreidel, smiling gently. It gleams in the kitchen light and I find I can’t take my eyes off it, even though my pulse skyrockets, beating inside my ears like a drum. I’m suddenly nervous about what the heck the dreidel means—even though I know that’s an absurd thought, since it’s just a little metal toy, and has no real meaning….

Right?

Before I can argue about needing to leave immediately and telling him that I don’t want to play with the dreidel anymore, my grandpa spins it, shooting silvery light all over the room, his words ringing in my ears, “Dreidel work, spinning bright, on innocents without sin. Dreidel twist, dreidel spin, dreidel ensnare Gwendolyn.”

Heavy warmth floods my brain, a silvery blanket weighing me down from the inside. All my thoughts and fears disappear, my memories fading away, my hopes and dreams and visions dissipating in an instant. I’m completely absorbed in the silver mirror of nothingness that surrounds me.

Vaguely I hear, in a rusty old voice, “Remember Gwendolyn, the magic word is sin. When I say it and snap my fingers, you will awaken or be entranced.”

* * *

Frank’s POV

My mouth waters as I look at my entranced granddaughter, and I don’t even bother to make her do anything silly for Carly’s amusement, snapping my fingers and whispering, “Barley!” to make the busty blonde fall into a trance as well.

Even though I got off this morning watching their little lesbian escapades, I’m still horny for more—especially after kissing Carly’s sweet mouth (while Gwenny was in the shower) and sucking her tits and neck as I smelled my granddaughter’s pussy on her fingers.

The leftover scent and taste of Gwendolyn on Carly’s slender fingers made me rock hard, the virgin sweetness burning into my brain as I envisioned my granddaughter’s angelic face as her eyes went fuzzy with pleasure, her plush mouth going slack, her pussy gushing around her best friend’s fingers as she had her first unwilling, sapphic orgasm. I couldn’t see much of her pussy from the angle I was at, but I did see her perfect, pretty breast as Carly exposed it to me, the nipple small and erect, a lovely pinkish-brown—and I imagine her insides are even pinker, and that her cuntflesh is covered in a decent smattering of dark hair (because she doesn’t shave like a whore).

“Carly, strip Gwendolyn naked for me,” I instruct the blonde, wanting to test my theory.

To my annoyed amusement, this morning I’d noticed my granddaughter chose to wear an extra bulky shirt (even though it’s in the middle of summer) and loose-fitting jeans that don’t show off her slender curves. I bite back a satisfied sigh as Carly tugs off the ugly shirt, exposing my granddaughter’s cute, slim-waisted form, her exotically tanned skin, her sensually perky breasts, hidden by a trim, leopard print bra. Her panties are the same muted leopard print, somehow sexy yet childish, and I groan as Carly slowly slips the bra off my granddaughter.

“Lovely,” I tell them, my eyes filling with the cutest, perkiest, little breasts I’ve ever seen.

I groan again as Carly slips Gwendolyn’s panties down; her pubic hair is a little shorter than I’d imagined, trimmed prettily like what I’d hope a shy virgin would do to maintain hygiene and nothing more….

“Show me her clit,” I instruct Carly, my old cock hardening as the blonde delicately spreads open my granddaughter’s pussy lips to show me her beautifully pink slit, the little nub glistening and wet as Carly teasingly rubs it.

I’m still having a moral dilemma over actually touching my own granddaughter, but it doesn’t count if I make Carly do it and then I get to taste the rewards….

“Lick her pussy, Carly—get it nice and wet for us,” I demand, rubbing my aching erection through my trousers.

I watch in wide eyed awe as the buxom blonde gets down on her knees, still wearing the short skirt and crop top from yesterday—although earlier I’d made her give me her dirty panties and bra as a trophy—her tits flopping sensually as she leans in and gives my granddaughter’s clit a wet kiss.

Gwendolyn lets out a sweet moan, shivering as her blonde friend begins to suckle at her, pussy juices leaking down her bare thighs when Carly slips a finger easily up inside her.

A perfect Christian girl wouldn’t get wet so easily, I reason, deciding not to feel bad for wanting to see Gwenny’s young, teen cunt get a good fingering. I watch for a while as I rub myself, loving the beautiful sounds of my granddaughter’s breath going faster and deeper, the wet sounds of Carly’s mouth and Gwendolyn’s pussy filling my ears, the amazing sight of my petite granddaughter’s body tensing with pleasure, the little muscles in her flat tummy flexing, her pretty tits so small yet firm, her delicate nipples pointing upwards.

“Both of you, closer to me.” I shift my chair away from the breakfast table, motioning for the girls to be within arm’s reach, and then I motion for them to get even closer, so that they are nearly touching my knees with their bodies. “That’s it.”

Now I can smell their sweetly scented skin and the heady aroma of my granddaughter’s sex. It takes every ounce of self-control I have not to pull her down in my lap and finger her virgin pussy myself, but instead I pull Carly roughly to me, ripping off her shirt as I grip one of her big tits in one hand and pull her head in to kiss me with another.

“Lord,” I murmur as I taste my granddaughter’s sweet pussy on Carly’s tongue. “God help me.”

I slip my hand up Carly’s skirt and find that she’s soaking wet—the slutty minx—and groan as I jam two fingers roughly into her cunt. My erection definitely wants to fill up someone’s lady parts, and even though I know I’d much prefer to have Gwendolyn on my lap right now, I know it’s not right . . . even if she’s still trembling and leaking juices, especially after I instruct for her to play with herself.

“Sweetie, come even closer,” I tell my granddaughter, leaning over so that my face is near her hand, inhaling sharply as her sweet scent buzzes all through my brain. “Carly, take out my dick and put it inside you, now.”

I don’t exactly tell her whether to put it in her mouth or pussy, so I decide it’s not my fault when she straddles me and slowly replaces the fingers I was using to fuck her with my cock. Blinding pleasure goes through me, making my face bump against Gwendolyn’s wet hand, her pussy juices smearing my nose, my lips, my chin, as her best friend begins to eagerly ride me.

It’s been so long since I had a young cunt gripping my cock, that my entire body goes haywire, trembling in bliss as Carly bounces up and down, her big tits entrancing me as I smell my granddaughter’s forbidden teen pussy. What I wouldn’t give to be fucking Gwendolyn like this! I bite my lip, knowing I’m not going to last long with one sexy teen riding me and the other shivering as she nears climax.

“Let me feel you cum, Gwenny,” I whisper, unable to stop myself from pushing her hand away as I carefully push my middle finger into her tight, virgin hole.

She yelps as I fill her up, both her cunt and Carly’s cunt squeezing around me deliciously, and it’s then that I realize we’re all cumming together, my cock slamming deep as my granddaughter’s pussy tries to milk my finger, the blonde’s pussy milking me instead, making me spray thick, salty jets of sperm deep into her unprotected, teen heat.

I know I’ve done wrong when the pleasure dies away and all I feel is filthy, wet, and guilty—but I still can’t find it in myself to have the girls re-dress and then set them free. Instead, I instruct Gwendolyn to strip Carly nude, and then tell my granddaughter to shower her dirty friend.

I respectfully monitor the situation, making sure Gwendolyn soaps up the blonde’s big, juicy tits and fingers out my cum from her used cunt, before having her spray off her friend between the legs, too. Since Gwendolyn also has a wet, fingered pussy, I gently clean it with a washrag while she tends to her friend, trying not to get aroused again as I fiddle with my granddaughter’s alluring pink folds.

“You two should kiss again,” I murmur, losing the battle with my half-hard erection.

I groan as the girls embrace, Carly’s wet tits sliding across Gwendolyn’s sensually, their tongues flashing pink as they twirl together, milky-white flesh rubbing against bronzy-brown. It’s too early for me to be able to get off again, but I have a better idea. I watch for a few minutes, then make them brush each other’s teeth and towel each other off, deciding it could be a very fun day of posing them around the house like sexy furniture.

Carly becomes my footstool as I watch the news, her round ass up in the air, big tits kissing the floor—and Gwendolyn becomes my serving tray, on her knees by my easy chair, her pretty face blank and mindless as she holds a dish of nuts in one hand and a beer in the other. After I finish my snack, I feel bad for my granddaughter, and lovingly pose her like a doll, draping her nude body across my lap with her legs crossed primly and her head tucked into my shoulder.

“What a lovely afternoon we’re having,” I murmur affectionately, kissing her cheek. “It’s such a pity you wanted to leave….”

I run my hands up and down her smooth, silky body, knowing that I can’t keep her entranced too long, or she might start questioning the long gaps in her memory. My cock pushes against the bare curve of her ass as I palm her forbidden tits, loving the full, perky, teen-feel. The slight beer buzz lowers my resistance as I think about how hot it would be to really taste her virgin pussy, and make her ride my face to a sweet, sensual orgasm.

“Gwenny deserves to have her cunny licked,” I tell her, gently pushing one hand between her legs to toy with her clit. “I bet she’s never felt something quite as exquisite as a man’s tongue down here….”

Her dark eyelashes flutter and she moans as I finger her to wetness, and when I pull the lever on the easy chair to lean it all the way back, she doesn’t hesitate when I tell her to climb up and straddle my face.

“Mmm,” I hum as her wet pussy kisses my lips; her buttery-sweet taste floods my mouth, the soft scent of her sex lancing through my brain.

It’s not really hurting anything to pleasure her like this, I tell myself, so I’m not really doing anything wrong. Especially when she starts shivering and moaning, the little tease grinding against my face desperately as I tongue at her, one of her delicate hands pressed into my thinning hair and the other clutching the headrest for balance.

The sounds she’s making are turning me on so much that I’m leaking in my pants, wishing that my invasive tongue could be replaced by my aching cock. I remember my blonde footrest, accidently kicked aside when I reclined the easy chair, and call to her, demanding that she get up here and pleasure me with her mouth. Her teen throat will have to make-do since I can’t have my granddaughter’s virginity.

I groan as Carly pulls down my pants and greedily engulfs my swollen member, the blonde’s tongue as hot as Gwendolyn’s pussy, wrapping around me and slurping, making me buck into her mouth. My granddaughter continues to grind against me, her thighs spasming around my face, her juices filling my mouth, dripping down my chin. With a muffled shout I fill Carly’s tight throat, ejaculating hard and fast as Gwendolyn cries out in ecstasy, her teen pussy orgasming against my tongue.

Carly continues to suckle every last drop from me, and I’m a little resentful that the bliss was so quick to come and pass, but mostly dreamily satisfied. It’s so nice having two, mindless sex dolls that for a moment I think about keeping them forever and ever. One dark-haired, virginly angel to comfort me with her lithe body, to fill my loneliness with her familial yet seductive presence, and one slutty, big-titted blonde to unleash my inner demons on….

How wonderful it would be to keep them like pets! But I know that Carly’s family would likely be an issue—even if somehow I could make her call them up and explain that she wanted to live with a much older man, instead of going to some fancy internship in the big city. My son might be easier to convince, about Gwendolyn, and as I slide her body down mine, and kiss her plush lips, my greedy pulse skyrockets.

What if I could be with Gwendolyn for the rest of my life? What if I could kiss her like this, again and again and again? What if I could taste her forbidden sweetness and pleasure her secretly, every day?

* * *

Carly’s POV

I blink at the kitchen table, wondering why there’s a plated sandwich sitting in front of me. Didn’t I just have breakfast? And why am I wearing this stupid t-shirt, that I packed as a joke, that says ‘Camp Christ’ on it? A wave of fear goes through me as I look down at the clothes I don’t remember changing into, my white skirt replaced by jean shorts—and I notice that my skin and hair smells citrusy-sweet and fresh, like I’ve already showered.

“What the hell?” I mumble, eyeing Gwendolyn and Grandpa Frank.

My best friend looks a little out of it, if I’m reading her confused expression right, and Frank seems . . . old and religious, sitting their reading bible verses aloud, like a preacher at his pulpit. His eyes widen at me for cursing, I’m guessing, and I apologize quickly, and then ask, “Didn’t we just eat?”

He raises his bushy eyebrows. “Of course not, dear, it’s after one! Do you not like your sandwich?”

I instantly feel bad, shaking my head as I pick up the sandwich and take a bite of it, although I still feel like I’m in an alternate dimension, with everything seeming off somehow. Gwendolyn gives me a desperate, side-eyed look, but I can’t tell what it means, since we’re both trapped at the table, politely eating food that I don’t remember asking for—a captive audience for her grandpa to read to….

Has he just been reading to us this entire time? I can’t remember what we did after breakfast, but then realize that no, I must have gone and showered.

The silver gleam of a butter knife makes me freeze in my seat. Didn’t he show you that stupid trick again? The dreidel? I sweep my eyes over the table, unease running through me like a spooked horse. Could that be why I feel so weird? I didn’t remember the trick the first time he did it, but I do remember watching Gwendolyn become all dazed looking, while the dreidel spun and spun and cast weird light all over, and her grandpa said some creepy little rhyme thing….

We’ve got to get out of here, everything inside me screams as I watch my best friend pick nervously at her food. It’s not just me—she feels it too!

I know it would be rude to bring up leaving though, so I try to pretend I’m not internally panicking, and I try to calm myself by thinking things through. Other than not remembering how we got from breakfast to lunch, or getting myself clean and changed, do I really have any proof that things are all wrong here? Sure, I’ve had some weird, sexual dreams, and sure, my pussy feels a little sore and wet—but I had masturbated early this morning, while Gwendolyn slept beside me and Grandpa Frank slept in his easy chair.

But WHY had he slept in his easy chair? my mind whirs. Didn’t Gwendolyn tell him we’d take the floor so he could have his own bed and not hurt his bad back?

Instead of calming myself down, I only amp myself up, and it’s hard to get through lunch, even though I only have to listen to Frank drone on while listening politely, while choking down the (honestly good) ham sandwich that I’m guessing he made for me.

But what if he drugged the food? It’s a worry that plagues me for hours, but then realize is silly when afternoon turns into evening, and nothing out of the ordinary occurs other than Grandpa Frank asking if we might help him tidy up his house.

He puts on some old records, and Gwendolyn and I barely look at one another, much less talk, as we dust and sweep and vacuum, both lost in our own thoughts as the old-timey music fills the air around us.

“We’re leaving in the morning, right?” I finally ask her, long after another boring, sermon filled dinner, and once Grandpa Frank has finally left us alone, supposedly showering before bed in his master bathroom.

“That’s the plan,” she answers stiffly. “Although I’m sure grandpa might want us to go to church with him….”

I start to answer that I absolutely do not want to be forced to attend anymore religious bibble-babble, but Frank wanders out in his bathrobe, and for some reason, I flush nervously hot from head to toe.

“You girls can make yourselves at home on the couch or in my lounger, tonight,” he tells us with a gentle smile. “My bad back is calling for my bed. I didn’t mean to fall asleep with you ladies and the TV last night….”

He laughs like he’s made a big ‘oopsie’, and I have to fight not narrowing my eyes at him. Sure you didn’t, old man….

But I still can’t be sure on why I feel that way, and I blush guiltily as Gwendolyn gives him a quick hug and peck on the cheek goodnight, trying not to notice his old arms wrapping briefly around her, trying not to gross myself out by having lewd, inappropriate thoughts.

Because that’s insane, right? All he’s done for us is feed us and annoy us a little with his bible sermons and chores. I definitely don’t have any memory of him doing anything weird. Other than the dreidel thing, but I immediately push it out of my head as he limps off, wondering why I’m so hellbent to think badly of a nearly crippled, and very nice, old man.

Gwendolyn generously offers me the larger couch, since I’m taller, and bundles herself up in a sleeping bag on the easy chair. We don’t talk much other than agreeing that we’ll get up early and pack up the car, politely have breakfast if it’s offered, and then insist we really need to get to our new apartment to settle in before Monday.

All completely reasonable. No reason to worry anymore. We have a plan. We’re leaving soon, I tell myself as I start to drift off, the hum of the TV turning into white noise.

“Barley,” I hear whispered huskily into my ear, sometime later; I don’t quite wake up, my flimsy dreams turning silvery, wrapping around my brain like twine. “Pretend to be asleep. No noises, now . . . we mustn’t wake Gwenny….”

I vaguely hear my sleeping bag being unzipped, and the feel of my shirt being lifted after someone undoes the buttons on my shorts. A warm, bristly mouth suckles at my exposed nipples, teasing them to points with teeth and tongue. I bite back a sleepy moan, lost in a sea of silver as my shorts and panties are pulled down to my knees. My pussy leaks as it’s fingered gently, but I don’t squirm in pleasure or move at all, laying still like an oblivious sex doll.

I don’t realize my teen pussy is being used by an old man, even as he slides his veiny cock deep inside me, slowly pumping in and out, his grunts muffled by his mouth against my temple. One of his callused hands gropes my curvy ass, pulling my hips up excitedly as he pounds into me, and the other plays with my milky-white breasts, squeezing the heavy flesh, thumbing my hard nipples, pulling roughly on the pink tips.

“Shh, that’s my girl,” he murmurs, even though I haven’t made a sound. If I could think, I might wonder if he’s imagining someone else . . . someone forbidden and sweet . . . someone sleeping only a small distance away from me. “That’s my angel—you’re so wet, so young and tight….”

He stiffens suddenly, his cock pulsating deep inside me, hot bursts of cum dousing my unprotected insides. A tiny huff escapes my parted lips as the delicious, silvery sensation makes me cum, too.

“That’s a good girl,” he whispers, his cock still twitching inside me. “You’ve served your purpose….”

He lingers for a minute, using my soaked cunt as a cockwarmer, until he goes flaccid and carefully puts everything back in place. My bra and shirt are pushed back down. My underwear and shorts are pulled up, trapping his cum. My sleeping bag is rezipped, making me look like I’ve not just been used as a slutty, teen cumdump.

“You’re going to wake up in an hour, Carly, and you’ll think that you’ve wet yourself and be very embarrassed. You’re going to silently take your things, get in your car, and head to Portland by yourself. You’re going to leave Gwendolyn a quick note apologizing for ruining your relationship—and you’ll tell her that with your feelings that you can’t be friends anymore. Blink once if you understand me.”

My blue eyes are silvery as they open slightly and shut, and I don’t remember a thing when I wake up later, cringing as I notice I’ve soaked my shorts. The urge to flee is overwhelming, but I quietly write Gwendolyn an apology letter, knowing that I’ll never hear from her again, before I take my things and silently drive away, leaving my ex-best friend at her grandpa’s house and not realizing that I could be pregnant with an old man’s baby….

* * *