The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

This story is preceded by “Greater Lust Hath No Monster”.

To new readers! This tale is set in the same fictional world as “the Ancients” and Corelle D’Amber. I do keep in mind those folks who may arrive to this fresh, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before.

My tales will often contain mc, fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted.

The library of my stories and “Corelleverse” series characters are referenced at:

http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

Greater Love Hath No Woman—

Eye of Serpent

“O, how the immortal phantoms crowd around me!
I see the vast alembic ever working—I see and know the flames that heat the world;
The glow, the blush, the beating hearts of lovers,
So blissful happy some—and some so silent, dark, and nigh to death:
Love, that is all the earth to lovers—Love, that mocks time and space;
Love, that is day and night—Love, that is sun and moon and stars;
Love, that is crimson, sumptuous, sick with perfume;
No other words, but words of love—no other thought but Love.”
-Walt Whitman, The Mystic Trumpeter, Leaves of Grass

“It was thy kiss, Love, that made me immortal.”

-Margaret Witter Fuller, Dryad Song

Fiona Nyx has fled into obscurity. The wealthy financier, Corelle D’Amber, has a life well removed from interaction with penniless street musicians. The Ancient Serpent is once more the hermit of Ancients. Our planet is over four billion years old and is likely to sustain life for several million years more. These apparently factual statements are not true. The Earth has a few hundred days remaining.

Day Two-hundred and Sixty-five—

The woman who answered to Corelle D’Amber rode the sealed elevator to PolyCorp’s main floor. She studied the small PDA in her hand and picked at the screen with a stylus. Her posture and attention indicated the day’s appointments were largely unimportant. The elevator opened at the dimly lit lobby, where the silence of the corridors would change in two hours when the day officially started for PolyCorp’s employees. She pocketed her schedule, shifted her purse, and crossed the atrium.

She strode the plush brick-red carpet through reception and to her office. A swipe card unlocked the oversized door. Hidden actuators eased the door open; she walked in scanning the room’s corners by habit.

The high-backed chair behind her desk rotated slowly to reveal a gangly old man smiling.

Honed reflexes snapped her hand into her purse and brought it out again filled with a black 9mm automatic. “Don’t move again. Please. If you don’t comply, I will kill you, since I’m pretty damn sure you are sitting in my chair as a witty challenge. I’ll also tell you my ammo is armor-piercing.”

The small figure sat as still as Buddha. His face composed, but merry. She flashed on the feeling that he was holding himself back from a greater expression of joy. She concentrated on slowing her heartbeat. Balls! Something eerie about this. Something too calm about the man. Something—expectant? Balls! I’ve got to carry this off!

She hesitated, and then dismissed from her thoughts the key-phrase that would send silent alarms through the office’s hidden microphones. Bluff first, Evelyn. You are supposed to be an Ancient. Don’t play your trump out of fear. Is this guy agent or master? No way to know. Avoid the question. “What do you want?” she said evenly.

The frail fellow remained stationary. “Greetings, Serpent. I am the Crane, but you may call me, Miyu. I am here to help guide you to your Adversary.”

Her nerves drew fully taut; she nearly pulled the trigger just to end the painful tension. Just as I feared, he’s an Ancient. Are we to Dance? Or does he already know I’m a mortal imposter and he’s going to play with me? She took a steadying breath. “Greetings, Crane. You may call me, Corelle. I have no ‘adversary’ and I’m retiring from business next month, so I don’t intend to have any adversaries in the future.”

He smiled. “That is wise, for I think you will be busy as Protector of the River in the future.”

She swallowed slowly, wishing she had back the boring business day she planned, wishing that Doris were here to steady her, and not taking rounds on the complex’s entrances and exits; checking the camera stations and the security computers. Slowly. Go slowly. Don’t start a fight if he doesn’t want one. Don’t use the key-phrase—Doris will be in here with guns blazing.

“I’m not interested in a Dance with you, Crane. I’d like you to leave.” She kept the pistol aimed at his eyes.

He remained serene and silent in the face of her suggestion.

He smiled slightly. “I’m not here to Dance. I have given up the Dance, Noble Serpent, as have you. Like you, I prefer my own kind of peace, to the tricks of the River and our cheerless brethren. Unfortunately for you, there are events moving that are yours to deal with, not mine. But I hoped you might like a friend or a guide, or both.”

She tried a cold smile, but didn’t feel it. “That’s unlikely. I’m not fighting anyone.” That’s good. Don’t even allow his suggestions to have merit. Corelle may be older—don’t give an inch. Got to deal with him in some way to get him out of here satisfied that I’m too tough to fuck with. Too many things to go wrong if he thinks I’m weak.

He said nothing.

She determined to do likewise, it was critical to the role.

Minutes passed, then he sighed. “May I explain?”

“Go ahead.” Make it good.

“Your clan’s strength has been love and wisdom. Yet, you are also the provoked form of the peaceful goddess Sri Devi. Your protective wrath is necessary to guard all from the Mother of Chaos. The Ruined Dragon has whored herself to the Great River for the passion of a false love.”

She swallowed. Balls! “The Ruined Dragon.” Her thoughts spun quickly and she made an educated guess. “Why would I have anything more to do with Celestial Fu?” She saw his tiny nod. Immediately her hard-edged memories of the awful battle in Hong Kong came back. Doris and me killing to get to Corelle and almost shooting Corelle at the last minute. Barely recognized her in time. Corelle was nearly a stranger after the torture by Fu.

Celestial Fu. The one the other Ancients called “the Horror”. The worst of them all.

The Crane went on. “Fu is now the Ruined Dragon, RiverSlut. She is fornicating the Great River, slaved to it by a young Kinspawn. I could not reach her. So she offers up death and madness. She sacrifices killers and innocents to the River. She has made herself part of the Prophecy of the End of Days that can only lead to the Final Dance. She is the Whore who desires to ride the back of the Beast. If she makes over the River into the Beast, all smaller living things on the planet will be extinguished.”

He smiled and it reached his sleepy eyes. “But there is also hope. I have sensed that you are in her path, Serpent. Your destiny and hers are violently mixed in a confrontation that may spare the world, or lessen its torment. You are Palden Lhamo in this instance.”

His explanations don’t really make sense. I don’t know enough. Her heart was pounding again. Balls! Did Corelle disappear to hide, or did she leave to battle Celestial Fu? Please no, not Fu again!

She echoed the words of her departed boss with little feeling. “I’m not a fighter.”

He nodded. “Understood. My nature IS that of a fighter, so I comprehend that it is not for a warrior to overcome the union of the Ruined Dragon with the Beast. This will require someone whose heart is noble and whose hand knows love and suffering. Already the River seduces the Dragon as she beguiles the River into the Beast. Already the Beast sniffs freedom. The days are running down.”

“I don’t think I can afford to believe you.” But I want to. I want to think someone is willing to help Corelle. She backed up and locked the doors behind her. “From what you are saying, the magnitude of this is such that I should listen. Yet, Ancients don’t help each other. So what kind of bullshit is this? What do you want in exchange for your help?”

He nodded as if her words were anticipated. “It is said that the Serpent’s Eye is like a window to the past; a time when the River was not separate from each of us; an age when we were one with the River. Certainly I have also heard that the Eye of the Serpent is the soul of the Serpent Clan. That as long as one Serpent remains, the passion of every Serpent who has ever existed whispers through you.”

Under the patch, her mortal eye twitched in nervous response.

He made a small motion with one hand. “I do not ask if this is true. I clearly sense you are different than other Ancients I have met. This is enough for me. Let me suggest that you have the Eye whisper to me now. Let the Eye show me myself, and for this kindness, I will yield to its spell and your trust in me will be assured. That is what I propose.”

She froze and a chill crossed her neck and shoulders. Tension warred with darker impulses. Her nipples hardened. A stunning lascivious pulse echoed from her pussy. How could any Ancient suggest such a thing? Or did he know she wasn’t the Serpent? A double game here? Corelle had never told her anything about the Crane. Balls! I don’t know nearly enough.

He smiled. “Yes. You see? It will make matters so much easier if my powers serve you without question, without doubt. I offer this as proof.”

Her thoughts tumbled for a few more seconds as she played out the lurid fantasy of controlling this Ancient. She noticed his dignity now. She shifted her hips, thinking about his eyes looking up at her from below her mound. She laughed. “Impossible. An Ancient offering up their mind? This is some sort of complex stratagem. No. I can’t afford to believe you.”

He slowly closed his eyes. “I follow the Way. I am Nothing. I am ready to see within myself. I wish to be yours if you will follow your destiny. The Mother of Chaos must be opposed.”

She felt a hotter pulse of rapture warm her vulva. Tingling began in her nipples. “What if I take you and don’t go fight the Dragon?”

“That would be a very Ancient thing to do.” He kept a straight face, but she knew he was amused from the twitch of wrinkles about his eyes.

She lowered the gun remembering his open eyes. He wasn’t like Corelle. Certainly not like Fu. He understood something about joy. She was even more aroused by his offer. Keep thinking. Everything could be important. Is he seducing me somehow, or am I getting off on manipulating him? “How did you get in here?”

“Five nights a week, your office is cleaned by Samuel Hightower. He is nine years on the staff. Last night I helped Samuel clean here. It was all very good. I particularly like the ribald stories that Samuel knows. He also shared his alcohol. We had a good time. I stayed after Samuel and the others left, so I could be here when you arrived.”

“Oh.” The more he talks, the more I want him. He’s delightful. If I didn’t know he was probably a thousand years old, I’d be giving him a peck on the cheek. Yet I’m dripping with anticipation of what might be possible. Balls! Doris and I tuned the detectors to squeal if any powerful EM field entered PolyCorp. How did he get in? I’m hot for this inhuman grandpa. Wet. And if he’s serious about helping, he’s suggested the perfect way to prove it.

She noticed his drab coveralls for the first time and shook her head. The cleaning crews were never here when she was and the building was scanned after closing and before opening. Doris and she had thought about bombs and other more subtle methods of remote aggression, but not about any sort of confrontation with a “cleaning person” that they couldn’t handle. Mistake.

“You’ve been clever. Congratulations.” She tried to make it sound hard and ruthless.

He nodded with his eyes still closed. “Sometimes, a riddle is easy, sometimes it is so important—that it is harder to solve. I spent many days trying to coax you from the building for a peaceful meeting. I felt foolish when I realized that Samuel Hightower was the proper way to arrange the opportunity to talk to you.”

She glanced at the gun in her hand. Balls. Now it’s riddles. I shouldn’t have made such an issue of the gun. Would an Ancient have used a gun? Corelle, you’re not alone. There are other Ancients tired of the killing. What if I’ve found you one that can help you? What if I persuaded him to be my thrall? Would that be evil? Would it be safe? Is it worth the good chance that the whole notion is a trap? Would it make a difference? God! Am I really going to try this?

“You’re very different. This is unexpected. What did you say your name was?”

“Miyu.”

“Miyu, do you swear you only wish to serve me in opposing the Dragon?” Serve my pussy and serve me in aiding Corelle.

“Swear? I’m not sure of the meaning of this word. Is this something profane?” His lined face shifted with a slight frown though his eyes remained shut.

“No. An oath. Do you pledge me your fealty even should I choose to abuse it, even should I not be everything you think I am?” She stared at his small features. He radiates joy. I’m so hot thinking about dominating him. I’m hungry for this. I wish his eyes were open. I might see something.

“I wish to be yours if you will follow your destiny.”

“My destiny as I see it.” The words were sharp. Hard. Corelle, where are you? Are you facing the Dragon? Or dead already? Were you serious when you called me your champion? If only you’d stayed long enough to meet Miyu.

“Only you can find your destiny. I agree.” He smiled and nodded.

She flung her hopes into the chance. “I accept your terms. Prove this now, by surrendering your will to me.” She squeezed her hot thighs together and felt the spilling wetness.

“Agreed, but it is not that easy. I am very flawed. I told you I was a fighter by nature. This is a hard thing for me. What you ask is much more demanding. To submit myself to you based only on my word of honor. I celebrate how much this submission runs counter to my being and I admire your proposal. Still, you should use the Eye on me.”

She lifted a hand slowly to her eye patch and ran a finger along the gray material that matched her skirt. If only it was that easy. She shivered as her belly warmed with the arousing idea of such power. Her nipples throbbed. “Let me propose something else. I will talk; you will listen; you will pledge. We won’t be disturbed here for nearly an hour. If my destiny and yours are to join—.” She paused, brushed a hand over her breast. “Well, we shall see. Do you agree?”

The old man inclined his head slowly. He set his trembling hands quietly on the desk and whispered, “Very well. This is my part in things. Proceed.”

She respected the forces warring in him. She nodded and pinched her nipple lightly. “I find you fascinating. I don’t know that I’ve ever been so drawn to male, but then, I’m more relaxed about many things these days. I want you to be relaxed about it, too. Keep your eyes closed. I want you to tell me about a special place where you feel most comfortable.”

A shadow of sadness touched his mouth. “That would be the mountains. The monastery. Xizang.”

She liked the image of the small Ancient comforted by quiet mountains. She squeezed her legs tight again. Her pussy was pounding. “Imagine yourself there now. You are there. You can smell the mountains. It is still cold there, isn’t it? A cold that doesn’t bother you, it comforts you because this is your special place. This is a comfort that you own. It is yours. You feel it fully and it cannot be taken from you. You own the peace. Cold. Clear. Comfort. You own the peace.”

“Yes. I own this.” The smile on his face was slight but pure.

She tightened her ass muscles. She was making herself incredibly hot with this approach. “It is a higher order of relaxation you feel. It soaks into you. It grows deeper and you want to relax with it. It draws you. It fills you. You know it as yours. The air in your lungs is yours. The peace is yours.”

“Yes. Mine.” His tone was wistful.

What am I feeling? Invisible waves of warmth from him on my bare face, neck and hands. Is this the River that Doris told me about? Balls! I want to sit on his face; bury him in my snatch. She took a deep breath. “The cold tingles pleasantly. The air eases around and within you. Such comfort. Soaking in comfort. Deeper. Drawing downward in deeper relaxation. This peace is yours. My voice is part of it. Follow my voice. This relaxation is special; as special as the place; as special as my voice.”

“Voice.” He whispered. The room was so much warmer.

She tweaked her nipple again. “Now you find deeper relaxation. Let my voice take you down. Down to a new place. Relaxed. New and even safer. A place where your destiny and mine mingle. It feels so good—you will not resist it. You want this. It feels right. Relaxed. Safe.”

“Safe.”

She moved closer, her breathing slow but her chest warmed from within and without by something she couldn’t see. She rubbed her nipples. “You want this. This is why you came. You want this very much.”

“Yes.”

She softly put her purse on the desk. The gun went beside it. She pushed her mound against the edge of the desk. A mash of wetness slid down her thighs. “Now you are much much deeper. Following my voice down. Now I dominate the warrior spirit within you. You want this. You want to serve me. You want to help me with my destiny.”

“Destiny.”

She shivered. The word had been said so softly that it seemed to echo in her head. I really feel something. Waves coming from him. Fantastic arousal. This is like a waking wet dream. “Now, Miyu. State your oath and bind yourself to me so that we may stop the Dragon.”

He licked his lips. “I place myself in your hands. I wish to be yours if you will follow your destiny.”

I heard that in my head! She gasped and pushed her left hand into her groin. “I accept your oath and your help. You are mine. I will try not to abuse the honor you give me.” It seemed natural to her that she fell back on the formal phrases of her years of martial art training. She traced her groin with a finger while lewd visions danced in her head.

She eased around the desk. She stretched her other hand out, wondering one last time if this really was a trap, if touching a hostile Ancient would render her senseless. Her fingertip landed on his temple just above his white eyebrow. His skin was not smooth, though she found it a tender pleasure to trace up his temple and into his hairline.

“Aaah,” he sighed. She breathed something like it at nearly the same moment.

“This is nice.” She started her touch at his eyebrow again and ran up the furrows of his forehead and over his scalp. Her thighs were liquid heat.

“Yes. Nice.” He nodded.

“I want you to masturbate for me.” She surprised herself with that, then smiled. “Won’t that be wicked?”

“Yes. Wicked.” He sounded a bit astonished. He unzipped his coveralls and reached down into his groin. He was naked underneath the drab outfit. His hand moved in a relaxed way, a simple rhythm.

She felt her thighs soaked now to the tops of her stockings. “I find myself so tempted to test your oath with something extreme. That would be a very Ancient thing to do. Wouldn’t it?”

He opened his eyes and looked up at her with a thin smile. “Yes.”

She shivered and pressed against him. Her hip against his arm. Her breast against his head. “This is very hot. I want you to enjoy playing with yourself for me.”

“I am.”

She leaned down over him. “Then it would be better if you told me so. Slowly.” She brushed her lips over his nearly bald head.

He sighed. “I- really- enjoy- mas-tur-ba-ting-my-self- for- you. More- than- I- could- expect.”

She orgasmed, the hot flashes in her nipples and clit were minor compared to the one in her head. She twisted against him and pressed her breast tightly against the top of his head. “Umm.”

Miyu began to cum in small spouts. She quickly put her hand inside his open zipper, catching creamy semen on her fingers. She lifted her left hand to his mouth, remembering something hot from her last night with Corelle. “Eat your own cum, my little Ancient.”

His eyebrows quirked upward, but he said nothing, only opened his mouth. His eyes twinkled. His wrinkled lips caressed her fingers. He licked and sucked at her polished nails. She orgasmed again. Groaned. Kissed his head. Her fingers were busy on the opposite side of his head toying with his earlobe. He finished licking her fingers. He laughed. “You deceived me. You are not the Serpent. That was clever.”

Rather than dread, she felt instant relief. I think I might have told him. “When did you know?”

“Just now. Your orgasm was more within the Little River than the Great River. This is an arousing situation you have placed me in, yet I’m puzzled. The scent of the Serpent is so strong here. Are you her Kinspawn? I thought she was the last of her kind.”

She enjoyed the puzzlement on his face and the hot flashes in her pussy and nipples. It seemed to his own surprise that he was tied to her despite her deception. She shook her head, “No, not Kinspawn. Or at least, she didn’t think I had the potential.” She stroked his head, feeling tiny sparks under her fingertips.

He looked sad. Lost. “I’ve failed. She is gone. You don’t know where.”

She nodded. “Gone. But I wonder if I do know where.” She looked out the window. “And with your help, it may change her feelings about everything. We could all do better by combining our energies.” She lifted his chin. “Was your oath to me, or to the woman you thought I was?”

He looked at her.

She felt some shadow of eternal damnation hover in his gaze. Pity for her? No. But she saw no anger at tricking him, either.

“My oath was to the woman who said she would find her destiny, even if it meant facing the Ruined Dragon.”

She grinned. “I’m that woman.” Her breathing relaxed. She squeezed his shoulder playfully.

“So it seems,” replied the Ancient Crane. “And I am your humble oath-bound servant.”

“Then between Doris, you and me, I think we have a chance of finding the Serpent. And with Corelle’s help, we’ll kick that Dragon’s ass.”

The Ancient studied her for a moment more. “Perhaps. Our assistance to the Serpent will represent the multiple arms of the female dharma. It would be nice if we could find a peacock and a mule.”

“WHAT!” she stared at him.

He chuckled. “An old story, a vision, a prophecy. You don’t suppose I would fabricate something like that, do you?”

She basked in the waves of pleasure that seemed to echo between the two of them. She smiled. “Strip now. Get on your hands and knees in front of my desk, I’m going to call Doris in here, and I want to see her face when I tell her who you are. You will please me by finding such exposure very arousing.”

His eyes widened with wonder and his cock stiffened again. “Certainly, Serpentchilde.” He eased from the chair and removed his borrowed clothing. Then he got down on the floor like a penitent.

She moved behind the desk. Her eye was luminous with desire. “And just call me Serpent, or Corelle. Doris is acting as my Kinspawn and I haven’t had the heart to tell her who I really am yet.”

“That will change,” whispered her slave, “Lady Serpent.”

She picked up the phone and pushed the four-digit internal number for Doris. “How good a teacher are you?”

He was so taken with the arousal of his new situation, he didn’t understand her for a moment. He smiled. “Ah. I have some experience.”

“Good. Doris and I have a habit of asking dangerous questions. It’s about time we had an Ancient to answer some of them. I just hope we catch up to the real Serpent before the Dragon does.”

END