The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

To new readers! This tale is set in the same fictional world as “the Ancients” and Corelle D’Amber. I do keep in mind those folks who may arrive to this fresh, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before.

My tales will often contain mc, fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted.

The library of my stories and “Corelleverse” series characters are referenced at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

Greater Lust Hath No Monster—

Eye of Serpent

“As has become known by the work of biologists like James Lovelock who developed the Gaia theory, planet Earth is a living, conscious being, like us humans. When we consider the esoteric sciences as well, this means that Mother Earth also has subtle bodies in and around her physical body, as we have. The Earth has meridians and nadi’s in and around her body, which are channels through which life energy (also called: Prana, Chi, or Ki) flows. These are not only perceived by psychically gifted people, but they are also measured as electromagnetic fields with scientific devices, by Earth energy researchers like Daniel Winter in the USA and Blanche Merz in Switzerland. Also the human subtle energy systems can be measured in a scientific way.”

-Saskia Bosman, 1996

“We didn’t start the fire—It was always burning, Since the world’s been turning—”

-William Joel, 1989

Evelyn Flaumel has died in an automobile accident. Corelle D’Amber has retired from business on the latest cover of Fortune Magazine. Our planet is over four billion years old and is likely to sustain life for several million years more. These apparently factual statements are not true. The Earth has a few hundred days remaining.

Day Three-hundred and One—

She thrust herself tighter to the black monster between her legs as it shivered. The new piercing through her eyebrow throbbed to a slower beat than the beast she rode. She shifted her groin slightly. Almost. The vibration was terrible and wonderful. She smiled.

An excellent lover. Terrible. Wonderful. Obedient.

Paid for.

She passed another car full of humans. A flicker of black reflection in the window glass and she was gone ahead of them at twice their speed. She twisted the throttle to go faster. She wanted to go fast enough that she couldn’t see the humans, perhaps to go where there are no humans at all. Her hand tightened on the throttle to force the black monster to run faster. She ground her clit down in the hot leather pants and the terrible numbing shiver between her legs. Almost. Fast. Faster.

West.

Day Three-hundred and One—

East.

A lovely snowflake completed an inevitable journey down through the sky and landed on the cold wet curve of an open eye. The Ancient did not mind; his eye did not react. The Mother of Chaos had taken his mind for her pleasure.

He was nearly dead. He was even more alive.

His mind still lived—rolled about as a warm pebble by a tongue in a cavern of darkness. Many of the other three hundred minds that joined him there had already melted away like sugar.

The Mother of Chaos whispered, “Become an orgasm.”

Commanded. He orgasmed. Pleasure burned in a body he knew was not his. His mind liquefied for an instant and his Keeper tasted him. He quickly gathered himself, hardened his soul again. She would not have him so easily.

Would that he had understood his peril when he forced her mouth on his cock; thinking only victory.

The black tongue nudged his mind into another position. The heat wrapped his thoughts and it all began again.

In a day, perhaps, it would be over and larger events would begin.

Day Three-hundred—

West.

The black monster bucked suddenly when the smell hit her and her body jerked. She corrected. Braked hard. Oversteered. The roadway vanished as she skidded into the swale. Bounced. The bike tumbled.

She landed in the ditch.

The rider in brown leather jacket vomited into the gravel. The Great River bucked around her, twisted with another red snap of pain blended with wrongful joy.

The Ancient Serpent heaved her guts into the dust again as penetrating misery bled into the River from thousands of miles away.

She groaned.

She looked West. Of course, there was nothing to see. Her one eye was flat green, the other reflected fear; the rider wiped her sour mouth.

“What have I done?” she asked the desert.

A quick current smelling of three hundred deaths shivered through the Great River. The Ancient bent over and threw up again.

Day Two-hundred and Ninety-one—

West.

The gangly old man sat the hot sidewalk. Across the busy street was the building that was home to PolyCorp Inc. He played a light song on a wooden flute. The lunch crowd streamed by ignoring him, but for a few coins that landed in his soft cap on the concrete by his knee. They spattered when they hit like bright drops of oil on a griddle and then they quickly settled. None danced beyond the cap for he did not care to chase them.

If the patrons met his eye, he thanked them with a smile at the corner of his mouth—sometimes a nod, if it was a pretty girl.

A woman of fifty-some years found her ass caught up on the notes of the melody he played. She looked at him from under the brim of her straw hat and smiled shyly. She slowed at his pile of coin and dropped bills. Then she practiced her promenade as she went down the sidewalk.

She looked back at him over her shoulder and winked.

He nodded to himself.

The Great River had led him here. He played a tune to summon the Serpent to him. In this, he was having no luck at all. Perhaps she was not coming back here.

The Crane was patient. He loved the ways of patience.

Day Two-hundred and Eighty-nine—

East.

Black sounds in a dark cave made painful music. “Welcome, runaway dog. Lick my manroot while I contemplate how soon your life ends.”

A tiny pause of sobbing resistance—a trembling voice then, “Yes, ShadowMaster.”

A warm wet tonguing began.

The Spider tried to ignore the smell of the River. Something was wrong. His lost eye throbbed. He focused on the pleasure administered by the fallen student of Fu. At least that soothed his head.

Yet, something somewhere was very wrong.

Day Two-hundred and Seventy-nine—

Saika mixed the biker another ‘Blind Eye’ and set it in front of her. She licked her lips, horny with thoughts about kissing that thin mouth. Here I go taking another chance on a wanderer. “So what’s your name?”

The bald twenty-something slid her narrow fingers around the glass and paused. She smiled, lifting her chin slightly. The next words were chill. “Fuck. You.”

Saika smiled. “Clever name. We could talk about you fucking me.” The joke didn’t work. The green eyes of the biker slid right off Saika’s grin and looked out to the Pacific Ocean pounding the moonlit beach beyond the dark glass of the far wall.

Another stray gal. Moody. With a strange trouble on her mind. Something the ocean soothes. Why do I love these angry, lonely types?

Saika sighed and ran the sponge over a stainless steel tray and then flipped it into the rubber tub tucked under the bar. “Look. You’ve been in here most nights for a week now. You have a vibe. Tell me I’m wrong, but I think you are looking for trouble or running from it. I might be able to help you.”

In static profile, the bald biker’s face looked pared down to angles and edges. The thin lips sipped the drink and continued to watch the waves. Saika watched the small crescent moon dangling from her pierced eyebrow reflect the back-bar lights. The biker tried a false smile.

“Don’t think so. Thanks.”

Saika put her hands on her hips. “I like bikes, dykes, and hikes, if not in that order. I like cats, hate dogs. I don’t steal the covers or borrow underwear. I’ve a studio apartment that has a better ocean view than this place. Noticed you make a point of ignoring the chicks here. You have clean fingernails. You tip nice. I think you and I could get real chummy, tough gal.”

“No.” The shadowed eyes kept their far-away focus.

“Not into gals?”

“Not into humans. Twelve-step program. Nearly six weeks without sex. Feel like a new person.” The tone was desert dry.

Saika laughed. That was funny! Never would have figured her for one of those Goth role-players. “Oh, I did that in college. What kind of monster are you? Vamp? Were?”

“No. Just an Old Evil.”

“I’m actually thirty-four myself, but I run on the beach every morning.”

The biker paused in sipping her drink.

Saika held her breath. What did I say to get her attention?

The dark green eyes slowly regarded the bartender. “Ever dance on the beach as the sun comes up?”

Saika smiled. “I love that. Horizontal dancing, I hope?”

Frown. “Vertical.”

“I accept anyhow, but don’t expect me not to try for better.”

A long pause. “I see. No. Never mind. I’ve really sworn off.”

“My name’s Saika Mule.” She offered her hand across the bar. Saika thought she heard a sigh as the biker shook it. “You’re invited to dance on my beach, even if I don’t get sex out of it.”

“Fiona. Fiona Nyx. Call me ‘Fee’.”

“Great, Fi. Nice to meet you. I’m finished here at two.”

“Just get me another drink. Heavier on the vodka this time.”

Saika grinned. “Coming right up!” She whistled to herself as she walked to the cash register.

Yet she heard Fi mutter. “A friendly smile, a sweet scent and my hunger loosens my abstinence again. Am I so weak?”

Saika took a deep breath. Sad. So young and so lost. She stuck a smile back on her face. Maybe I can cheer her up for one night. I’m good at that.

Day Two-hundred and Seventy-eight—

Fi pulled her brown leather jacket off her sharp shoulders and threw it over the deck rail. She kicked her boots off then and padded down the wooden steps and out onto the beach away from the overlooking apartment windows.

Saika trailed behind. Look at her walk. Weird mix of smooth and rough. I’m wanting that mouth. Wanting that bad tight ass in my hands. Jeez, she’s something. Hot.

She walks the sand like a cat.

Fi’s head turned towards the waves, she smiled at the ocean; her hands did a quick upward pull at her soft gray tee shirt and threw it away into the wind. She unclasped her belt and stepped out of the black jeans. Then she ran into the curling water.

Saika quickly started shucking her clothes. Her heart beat quickly. Skinny. Tight body. Very sexy. Nice legs. She hit the water only two minutes after Fi. Yet she couldn’t find her in the waves for several moments. Then she did spot her swimming straight out from the beach. Fi was a couple dozen yards into the ocean already and moving fast.

Saika felt the cold water tickling her hot cunt. Her mind scattered unwanted thoughts. Suicide? Please no. Please let her not be that kind.

She started to swim hard in Fi’s direction.

Wasted effort.

Fiona was a world-class swimmer. She dove in and out of sight, vanishing down into the late night waters, reappearing further out. Then diving again, surfacing to bodysurf swells closer to shore. Saika grinned into the salt water as she hunted the bald-headed nymph for twenty minutes.

She lost her three more times. Fi was like an eel, slick and rapid in the waves. The chase made Saika’s pussy tight with heat.

Then she saw her already out of the water on the beach.

Dancing.

Saika blinked. Fiona shimmied like an eel out of the water, too. The movements promised hot wriggling bodies giving pressure and pleasure to each other. Saika stared mesmerized for a moment and then started to swim in towards her.

The sun came over the shore behind the nude biker dancing on the sand. Light dazzled on the drops of water on her skin; like the metallic shimmer of a swaying serpent.

Like a snake dancer. Saika flicked water out of her eyes with a head snap; found the shore under her feet; pulled her hot body up out of the water and waded towards Fi, hurrying against the weight of water on her legs; hurrying for the promise of stroking that flesh. A wave staggered her from behind, she went down on one knee, waist deep for a moment and was submerged again by the spell of the biker’s dance.

Weaving. Sunlight.

Lick. Slide my tongue up one of those legs. Circle a knee. Lost. Lick.

Promising. Lust.

Glitter. Holding my eyes. Like scales. Rippling. Tired eyes. Sweet flesh. Lick. Dark.

Saika crawled forward to get closer without realizing she was on her hands and knees. She got close enough to see the clitoris bell piercing in Fi’s shaved groin. A small bell shivered tiny notes of pleasure in Saika’s ears. She licked her lips; stared up at the naked dancer; looked up past tiny dripping bell to hard pointed nipples below a shadowed face of harsh angles.

I feel so small. So tiny.

Fi spoke. “My sisters and I used to celebrate every morning on the beach; dancing prayers to the sun. The sun would rise to my right, painting us in gold. The Mediterranean was a special shade of blue. That was love of a simple sort that I’ll never have again. Just as I’ll never hear my own name. Never have a child of clan blood.”

Saika squeezed her thighs together on her own sex. Somehow, the dancing light on the bell piercing had swallowed all of her vision. Swallowing her thoughts. Eating sound, gobbling sight, and could she smell pussy already? She clenched her thighs harder. The little bell glinted warm gold and shivered in the delta of narrow hips.

Lick the dark.

Saika shivered, too. The dancer’s voice lowered to a husky whisper. “Humans. They killed my family. They stole everything from me. The Old Evils did not do this—humans did. Human need, human fear. Beheaded my sisters, my mother, and hunted me from every place I might lay my head. Humans won’t let me rest. And when I try to leave—humans want to fuck me; taste me; hold me when I should be free.”

Saika licked her lips. Taste. Yes. Fuck. Yes. Her hips swung back and forth slowly. Anything you say. Just for a taste. She reached upward with one hand for the dancer’s wet swollen clit. “I want to taste you,” she murmured from salty lips.

“Of course,” came the cold reply, “you did invite me to your beach. The least I can do is let you taste me.”

Then Saika lurched forward as if a tether was cut away and buried her face between the slim thighs. She pushed her tongue deep, greedy for some unheard promise, some sacred treasure she had no idea she needed.

A harsh voice ran through her tongue into her head.

Lap my Little River like the dog you are, little human. Wag your tail tasting my nectar. Let it sour you for any other pussy. Let it fill your dreams and haunt your pleasure for the rest of your days.

Saika felt a deep shock at how quickly she imagined herself in leather collar, hands and knees, pussy-soaked rawhide treat in her mouth. Saika wagged her tail. Yes. Dog. Pussy. Dreams. Pussydreams.

Saika tried to pull back. What crazy thing was she doing?

You are licking an evil snatch.

Saika jerked. Sucked. Yum. Evil. Snatch.

Fingers twined in her hair; pressed her face hard into salty soaked delta.

Saika shivered. She pulled backward even as she thrust her tongue deeper. Then she slacked and forgot she was fighting. Forgot words. She sucked cunt juice by sealing her hot lips to the soft folds. Yes. Lick. Evil.

Suck me. Taste me. Love me. Dream. Lose yourself in my darkness. Find the wanderer you seek in my folds and drink. Your thoughts will circle pleasure. Your tongue will circle me. Give your future to me.

Suck. Give. Taste. Give. Dark. Yum. Evil. Snatch.

“Yesss.” The rider whispered and trembled. “No!”

The fingers tightened cruelly in Saika’s hair. Her lips were yanked out of the sour nectar, her head jerked back by her tresses. A spatter of honey hung from her chin to her breasts. Then she was thrown backwards into the sand.

“I can’t you see. I won’t be human. I won’t be like you all. I won’t take your head, just because you’re young and defenseless. I’m not an ignorant. I feel the pain. Even your pain. Don’t think I love you. Don’t believe for a minute that I love any of you.” Fi reached and pulled up a handful of wet sand. She threw it in a spray across Saika’s belly and legs. “I despise you all! I won’t spend a minute giving a fig for what happens when Mother Chaos rises and—.” Fi bent quickly grabbing another handful of wet gritty muck.

Saika whimpered and tried to put her imaginary tail between her legs. Her Pussydream was angry with her. She lowered her chin. She licked her chops of the sour nectar. She panted and exposed her belly looking for understanding of how she had angered her Owner.

Fi stopped; looked down at Saika quivering in equal parts fear and lust.

The ocean whispered something ancient.

She threw the sand behind her without looking. “C’mere, sweetie.” Fiona held her hands out, palm up. She lowered herself to one knee. “I’ll do what I must because I can, but I don’t have to do it to you. Do I?” Tears dashed brightly down Fi’s face. “Not on a clean beach. Blood, no. Not with the sun rising to my first dance in a hundred years. C’mere, hon’. Easy. That’s it.”

Saika flinched lower in the sand. But the hand of Pussydream touched her. It was very warm. Like the sun, it promised a new day of pleasure.

Saika wriggled with barely restrained lust. She started licking the hand. Pussydream made nice noises. Soft. Saika wriggled around on her back moving closer to the dripping nautilus between Pussydream’s legs. Found it with her lapping tongue. Saika shivered with happiness. She pressed her face there with passion.

Fi sighed and spread her knees; then lowered her kneecaps to the sand and pushed up tiny hills of sand on either side of Saika’s shoulders.

Saika danced now. On her back. A heated canine frenzy.

Wriggling with astounding energy, twitching with exhilaration, Saika growled lightly and lapped gently, nipping sometimes with her excitement. She delighted in the noise from her Owner above her.

Saika grinned. There were many good juices. Yum. Evil. Snatch.

Day Two-hundred and Seventy-seven—

Fi pulled her brown leather jacket on. She swallowed the rest of the grapefruit juice and put the glass in the sink. She turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Saika was awake and standing at the door out to the driveway. “Leaving, Ms. Nyx?”

Fi nodded.

“Wouldn’t staying be better?” Saika had no idea how shy the smile on her face was. “I mean, we seem to be over the hard part. Stay. Please?”

Fi shook her head. “No. I have a long way to go. The days are already running down.” She walked up to Saika and eased her away from the door with her gloved hands. Fi opened the door and stepped out into the morning.

Saika debated walking after her, as she knew her tears were starting. Wouldn’t it be kinder not to cry like a loon? Maybe closing the door and going back to bed was the best way.

She walked outside.

Fi put on her goggles, then her helmet. She swung a lean leg over the black monster that she owned and consented to fuck. She forced it awake with a rough lash of electricity.

Saika watched her look at the gauges for a moment, then walk the bike in a tight circle. Not a look was shared between the two.

The rider threw the monster into gear and roared down the driveway and into the street.

Saika blew her a teary kiss.

END