The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The events take place after the chapter ‘Greek Goddess’ of Diary of a Hypnotist. It’s not necessary to read it to understand the story.

Greek Goddess

From this moment forget your names:

—Nine. Ten…

They felt the last syllable rumble through their bodies. What had been said disappeared from their minds at once. They got up from the table.

Kathe looked at Emily, caressing the rim of her glass. She could feel a trace dampness on her own index finger, as if there was a direct connection between their bodies, skin to skin.

Emily in turn, had a strange look, like she had just glanced in a mirror and found something off about her own reflection.

But that was skilly, Kathe thought, as any rational woman would:

“We are not the same person, it’s impossible, we are not the same. She is...”

Her rational mind was not quite all there, she could not remember the name of one of her best friends. And her surprise only deepened when she found she could not remember her own name either!

—Let’s go to my house.

Said her other friend, and Emily without hesitation, obeyed. Kathe followed them, matching Emily’s steps. No waiter prevented them from leaving. Maybe on that otherworldly night, someone had paid their tab for them.

“Who would have done it? This night is very strange. When did Alexa change clothes? Now it looks like she has on ...”

Another blur, the word did not come. The word she sought to characterize what she saw, did not come, nor would it come. Alexa was wearing a piece of cloth for a shirt, a short dark skirt, and only some dirty stockings on her feet.

Emily knew that something was wrong with her, and in parallel this thought also occurred to Kathe, who had always been highly inquisitive. Even so, neither dared to say anything. They just followed in Alexa’s footsteps.

She hailed a taxi. As they road, Alexa chatted with the taxi driver, they laughed and talked. Despite Alexa’s carefree, even vulgar demeanor, any third party would have suspected something up with the drugged appearance of the other two girls. They resembled automatons that had been turned off and were awaiting their next instruction.

— Are they alright? Do you need me to call a doctor?—The taxi driver asked, slightly worried.

—Yes, they’re fine. Alcohol doesn’t always agree with them. I will give them some hot tea when we get home and they will recover soon enough.—Alexa answered, without getting too involved.

The taxi driver did not want to get too involved either, he was used to having ‘peculiar’ fares. And the girls, they felt their hearts beating in their chests as they lost more and more of themselves. They were sinking into the mantra:

The human will is heavy.” Emily thought.

The human will is heavy.” Kathe thought.

Alexa asked for their wallets and paid for the trip.

The goddess of wisdom makes it known that everything you feel is completely natural:

The three of them exited the taxi and walked the short distance to enter Alexa’s house.

It was not their first visit, being well-acquainted with the place by day. At night however, they never dared to accompany their friend back to her domicile even if they respected Alexa’s choices. Clara, who used to spend a lot of time there, felt like a swift kick in the ass to Kathe. And Emily, for her part, was afraid of the pull Clara exerted on her bi-curious nature.

Emily, a slim redhead, with a body shaped by and for swimming, had never received any criticisms from her male partners. Still, she could not remember a time when she had not been self-conscious about her small breasts. This shyness only increased when she was alone with her friend. Regardless of if they were in public or not, it seemed that her eyes inevitably took on a life of their own. In the middle of conversation, they would begin a slow, inexorable fall, from Alexa’s greenish eyes, to her huge tits.

It would please Emily for you to not confuse this ‘slip’ with some kind of sexual attraction. It was just an immense desire, a ‘curiosity’ if you will, that Emily could not control. When it happened, she would stammer and blush, even as her eyes remained focused on the imposing orbs. This never failed to amuse Alexa. If only she had known that Emily wanted to see them for real, to see them without any cloth covering them.

For this very reason, she knew that she could not be alone with Alexa in her residence, she knew herself enough to see that maybe her curiosity would be misinterpreted.

Natasha, the last trusted friend in the group, was the only one who had made frequent visits to Alexa’s home. She always joked at Emily’s nervousness:

—Nothing is going to happen, Alexa is very committed to Clara. If you had to worry about either of them, it would definitely be the second one. She’s pretty naughty. Anyway, two women in a room, getting to know each other a little more deeply, is a perfectly natural thing nowadays.

Natasha smiled, enjoying the ‘suffering’ and embarrassment that these words caused her friend. Emily, a dedicated graphic designer, had always been the most imaginative of the four. At such times she would be furiously recreating and expanding on the possibilities Natasha only hinted at. Which was at least half the reason Natasha dropped such hints in the first place.

Emily started, realizing that they were already inside, in the main room, sitting as three. She next to Kathe, Alexa in front of them, in a crimson chair, wearing a broad smile. Alexa ran her hands over the fabric of her top, which had bumps tracing the outlines of her nipples. Grabbing the fibers that covered them, she shed the garment in a single pull.

“Fuck ...” Emily thought for a moment, before even that vanished.

Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes widened in amazement. Her jaw was slack, a thick trickle of saliva sliding over the edge of her lower lip. Catatonic, unspeaking, her few thoughts and memories blurred like sweet cotton candy spun into an airy confection.

The pink nipples, the pendulous orbs, still swaying from the inertia imparted by Alexa’s swift disrobing, it was a truly mesmerizing spectacle. And Emily was the first to fall under its spell.

—There is no control in the natural. Right, Emily?

—Yes, Goddess.

—Come here.

Rigid and obedient, with her consciousness empty, she walked to where her beloved Goddess was seated. She stopped a few steps away and fell to her knees.

—What do you think of my tits, Emily?

—Huge and beautiful.

—You like them?

—Yes, I like them.

—How much?

—A lot.

—Have you fantasized about touching them?

—Yes…

—And licking them?

—Oh yeah!

—You want to taste me, Emily? Do you want to enjoy your Goddess?

—Yes, I want it so much.

Alexa moistened her fingers in her dripping pussy, then with those same ones she caressed Emily’s lips, before sliding them into her salivating mouth.

She licked endlessly, enjoying the juice of her Goddess.

—Good girl, remember the taste of the one you venerate. Soon you will experience much more.

Alexa hooked her fingers into Emily’s small mouth, guiding it to her left nipple where Emily’s lips wrapped sweetly around her areola. She gently combed the short, reddish hair of her dear friend while Emily suckled her, drowning in absolute pleasure and submission.

And she whispered:

—Very well, let the bad thoughts go away. This is what you have always longed for, so enjoy it. Enjoy being more and more subject to my huge, beautiful tits.

With her closed eyes, the greatest enjoyment manifested in Emily, without conscience or responsibility, without weight, without will. She made circles with her tongue on Alexa’s nipple, memorizing the soft texture, its delicate variations of relief. Submissive and happy, surrendering to the Goddess of wisdom and love. Everything a human needs to be fulfilled in life.

To experience the greatest love and wisdom in measures beyond imagining:

Kathe knew Alexa from early childhood, and they grew up together for a while. At least until Kathe had to change neighborhoods, as her father relocated for work. She thought she would not see Alexa again. But a year later, they found themselves studying at the same school. This time it was young Alexa who moved away, and in turn Kathe would follow her.

You might think such happenstance to be the product of strong friendship, or a horrible obsession. But in truth, while they were mutually acquainted, the were not friends and never really did connect. Fate was just having fun with them, as is its wont. At least that’s how it was for a time. Until one night at a party, where they met again for the umpteenth time. And there was something different about Alexa, her way of speaking, her appearance revealed a profound alteration in her behavior.

Soon Alexa helped her to join the group, with Emily and Natasha. The four became inseparable friends.

Oh Kathe, poor Kathe, she understood too late what had happened to Alexa.

One afternoon, going to her house, she was greeted by a woman who to her eyes was evil incarnate. Clara, the demonic wench.

“She is detestable ...” Kathe thought at their first meeting.

That tattoo on her neck and that contemptuous look, as if she did not care about the rules, Kathe was immediately revolted. And when Clara did finally speak, her prejudice only grew. Kathe with her long dark hair, whitish skin and simple clothes, she had always been fairly traditional and conservative. Like many girls of her generation, she had discarded the religious beliefs of her family, but in spite of those lapses, her personality remained marked with characteristic traits like prudence or austerity; She rarely put on makeup and did not wear high-heeled shoes, or skirts that were too short.

She knew then what had happened to Alexa’s personality, Clara had annulled all those ‘bad’ aspects, since she was the very representation of these.

“That arrogant bitch ...” Kathe thought, looking at Clara with suspicion.

—This relationship does not suit you. You’ve seen the way she acts, that ... woman has no respect for anyone.

—I know, Clara can seem a bit much. But if you get to know her better, I’m sure she’ll like you better, Kathe.

“Kathe..Kathe ... Kathe” The voice rumbled around in her mind several times before she properly took in the scene that was playing out before her.

Her friend Emily, sucking, on Alexa’s left nipple, seemingly consumed by desire.

—Kathe, is everything okay?

—Everything is fine ...—She heard herself say robotically—NO! What the hell is happening? Emily, she does not ... she never acts that way. You, you ...

—Sh sh sh, quiet, could you help me with my feet? I want to massage them on your pretty face.

—What? No way! Who do you take me for? Stop whatever you are ... ...

She felt her thighs shaking with a mix of fear and excitement.

“This is really hot ... No ... This is not right ...”

The journey from the chair to be under the feet of her Goddess was over before she knew it. And that was completely irrelevant to Kathe, who felt her pussy wet with anticipation, sensing Alexa’s immense power over her actions.

In a normal situation, she would have ‘pounced on the bitch’. But now, as she gazed upon her Goddess with nary a ‘bad thought’, her face was illuminated only by admiration as Alexa massaged her cheeks with her right foot. The cotton in the sock juxtaposed with the sour smell of her Goddess’s sweat, and an inevitable sensation of nausea began to rise. But as she inhaled more of the scent, the essence, of her Goddess, the nausea was transmuted into feelings of immense comfort. The small part of her that was still aware of herself heard: “Sniff deeply, Kathe, that’s a good girl.” That fragment of consciousness incited Kathe’s nostrils to expand, to allow the aroma to suffuse through her without resistance.

Alexa put her sock on the lips of Kathe, who with half-closed eyes tried to stay conscious.

“For now! You must stop, Oh! Alexa ... stop, I do not know, you’re ... oh, God ... ”

—Unbutton your blouse and bra, Kathe. Let me see those nice breasts.

First button, second button, third, fourth, fifth button and last. She shook her thick dark hair forward, so she could unbuckle her bra.

—Come a little closer, perfect. Hands behind your back. There we go..

Kathe’s breasts hung deliciously free. Alexa moistened her index with saliva, and traced it along the juicy fruits of her friend.

“Oh .. no ... no ... no ... God!”

Upon reaching the hard, swollen nipple, she gave it a light squeeze, causing spasms in her worshiper. She would play with them both, until she was satisfied. Emily remained deep in her oral sleep, still clinging to the breast of her Goddess.

“I need to touch myself or... Damn! ... I’m so ... ... fuck ... horny! ... I need to react ...”

—You are very pretty Kathe. You will visit more often from now on, will not you?

—Yyess.—Some hesitation.

—Yes?

—Yes, Goddess.

“Goddess? ... no, she is not a ... Goddess ... she is ... a woman ... a divine one ... a Goddess ... She is a Goddess. She is a goddess. She is….“

—Kiss my pussy, Kathe. A soft kiss.—Alexa said, opening her legs to allow access to her hot sex.

Her friend, still with her hands behind her back, lowered her head to touch her lips to the sex of the Goddess. As she did, an electrifying sensation was carried through her jaw, lighting up her whole body with incandescent sparks. Before she realized it, she was eating Alexa’s pussy.

She felt someone pulling her hair, waking her from her wet dream.

Slap

The slap brought her mind back to reality for a moment.

—Hey! ...— She exclaimed by way of feeble complaint.

—Be a good girl.

—I’ll be a good girl.

—You’ve been a bad girl.

—I’ve been a bad girl.

—You will not eat my pussy, without my permission.

—I will not eat your pussy, without your permission.

—You do not have the right.

—I do not have the right.

—The only right you have, is to be my slave. And you love it.

—The only right I have is to be your slave. And—Warm sigh—I love it.

—Very well, Kathe, open your mouth.

Alexa inserted her foot into Kathe’s oral cavity. The Mickey Mouse pattern stockings were dusty and soaked with sweat, but saliva came overflowing from the corners of Kathe’s lips.

—Suck, it’s a flavor you’ve always been fond of. You love the taste, the smell of my feet, you have fantasized over and over about this situation. Having my foot in your mouth causes your body to be on the verge of orgasm.

Alexa left her a few minutes savoring her sweaty sock, the grit, the used fabric. And when her friend’s eyes were devoid of any character, of any possibility of struggle. She continued to exercise her quasi-absolute power over her.

—Remove my stockings, Kathe. Today I painted my nails red with white stripes, like peppermint candy.—She let out a giggle—I’m sure you’d like to have them in your mouth. Do you like sweets, Kathe?

—I love candy, my Goddess.

Alexa kneaded Kathe’s cheeks with her bare foot.

—Do you want to have my candy-colored nails in your mouth?

—Yes, Goddess! Dearly...

Alexa’s cold feet massaged Kathe’s breasts, like a pair of anti-stress balls.

—Why don’t you then?

—Because I do not have the right.

—Mnn, yes. You are a very obedient girl. Being obedient is wonderful, is it not?

—Being obedient ...— She bit her pink lip, until it turned white just as her mind gave in to the instruction —... is wonderful.

—You’re my sex toy, Kathe. A complacent pussycat.

—I’m your sex toy—Pleasant sigh—a complacent pussycat.

—Your body and mind belong to me.

—My body and mind belong to you.

—Repeat that in your mind until it is recorded there, beautiful. Let’s begin, grab my right foot and suck my big toe, do not hold back, I’ll give you enough time to memorize every detail. You can dream of the recreation of my feet just by touching your tongue.

—Thank you, Goddess.

Kathe obediently, with her mind emptied, wrapped her wet tongue around the base of Alexa’s big toe, encircling the entire length with her lips. She closed her eyes, enjoying the contrast between the texture of the skin and the smoothness of the nail. Her concentration was absolute.

Neither Kathe, nor Emily, heard Alexa’s cell phone ring. The strange voice was serious and slow when it spoke.

Pinocchio Girl.

—I listen and obey, Master.

Little did her marionettes know it was strings all the way up... and that Alexa’s had just gone taut. Although this had been meant as a gift, it was time to guide the course of events, so they might reach the true promised land.

—Are you with your friends?

—Yes, I’m with them.

—Where are they?

—Emily is sucking my left nipple, and Kathe has the big toe of my right foot in her mouth.

—Fantastic, listen to me carefully, this is what we will do, my precious slave.

* * *

—You lost pretty badly last night, Kathe.

—Those were just cheap tricks. Although I must admit that he had to have practiced a lot to put on that card show. We also guessed that silly trick with the coins, so he lost too.

—You’re always so proud, at least you can admit that it was fun.

—Yes ... yes, but it’s curious that I can not remember the last thing he did. First it was the coins, then the cards, and then I’m drawing a blank. Do you remember everything from last night? I’ve never had such strong amnesia from alcohol.

—The last thing, mmn. It was a hypnosis session, that’s why you can not remember.

—Hypnosis? We were hypnotized?

—Emily and you, yes. I was just a spectator.

Katherine was beginning to remember, both of them holding hands, focused on the deep voice of the magician in the red mask.

—I remember ... I remember, it started with a ... a Greek goddess. Strangely, she felt a tickling in her belly.

—He told you a story, and you both fell deeply into a trance. I had never seen someone in a trance.

—You were going to hypnotherapy, if I recall?

—You are correct, the Doctor has hypnotized me, to help me deal with my relationship with Clara. Even so, I have never seen another person fall to such a deep state of consciousness.

—Well, enough with the intrigue, tell me what Emily and I did while in a trance. I hope it was nothing dumb, or that magician will pay. Wait, where is Emily?

—She is resting, I didn’t want to wake her up. Actually, I do not remember much either beyond a minor detail, I pinched Emily to see if she was pretending or not. And then everything goes blank. I think I was also hypnotized.—She giggled, like her regard for the matter was incidental.

—Don’t you fear that he took advantage of us?—Kathe said, more intrigued than nervous.

—The bar was still full of people, I doubt they let such a strange character (Did you see the ridiculous mask that he brought?), leave with three zombie-girls.—She put her arms up in front of her, imitating a classic B movie zombie.

—Hhahah, I guess you’re right. I’m being a little paranoid.

—You know what? I’m hungry, Kathe. Would you prepare me breakfast?

—No, I’m sorry, Alexa. I always make a mess in other people’s kitchens. I get lost and spend all my time digging through drawers.

—I want waffles, and cereal with plenty of milk.

—Did you hear me? I’m not cooking, Alexa, sorry.

Kathe suddenly noticed a sour taste on her palate. Perhaps anticipating events to come.

—Did you notice the beautiful slippers I have on today?

She could not help it as her eyes lowered to gaze at her friend’s slippers. Pink, with rabbit ears. They looked comfortable, if somewhat mangey, but nothing beyond normal indoor wear. They were perfectly ordinary, neither cute, nor horrifying.

But she could not stop looking at them, something in her waiting on an unknown event. Her heart beat fast as Alexa lazily swung one of her legs about. The slipper was gradually sliding off, unveiling more and more skin.

The slipper fell to the floor revealing her bare foot, with the nails painted olive green. Kathe was not ready for that. She wanted to look up and complain about Alexa disrespecting her dear friend. But the pull was stronger than any will she could possess. She did not notice her own teeth biting her lip, burning with desire, much less her hands writhing in consternation, squeezing the seat of the chair.

That foot, it was somehow wholly new to her. She would swear that she’d seen Alexa’s feet before, but never truly discerned their beauty. They were perfect, good instep, a bow with golden proportions, small and well proportioned toes, well-cared-for skin, without calluses or scars. The matte finish of the nails capped off what seemed the eighth wonder of the universe to Kathe. Alexa wiggled her toes left to right, and then back the other way, exhibiting her vitality.

“There is no doubt ... those are the feet of a princess ... No! Of a queen ... no, it’s not ... it’s ... the foot of a Goddess...” She thought while her tongue twisted senselessly inside her open mouth.

—Look into my eyes, are you going to do what I asked?

—I am going to do it.—Kathe answered, terrified by what she had said previously.

She watched those bright, emerald green eyes which stripped her to the soul.

“How could I dare to disobey a Goddess? Am I crazy? ... Maybe if I please her enough I can lick her instep, with that pretty tattoo ... ‘love’ ... Goddess, Oh, great Goddess of love and wisdom! ...“

She stood up, and marched off to attend to her orders, she would carefully prepare breakfast for her Goddess.

—Kathe.—She stopped in her tracks—First, make me a coffee, with two tablespoons of sugar. Tell me what you have to do, slave.

—With pleasure, my Goddess. A coffee, with two tablespoons of sugar, waffles, and cereal plentiful in milk.

—Very good! Chop chop, Kathe, it’s getting late.

Kathe’s ass swung from side to side as she entered the kitchen, completely naked. Her nude body had some identification written on it in lipstick: “Dirty” across her tits, with the ‘i’ on her right nipple. “Slave” diagonally across her abdomen. “Submissive” right above her pussy. And dangerously close to her clitoris, the impression of her Goddess’s lips.

* * *

—I exist to please my Goddess ... ... Her pleasure is my pleasure ... To obey is my destiny ... I have no will, I submit to the desires of my Goddess ... I exist only to please my Goddess ....

Alexa looked at Emily, who lay face up, with her legs spread-eagled, her buttocks no doubt cramping from holding the same position for so long. She placed her finger on the skin covered in coconut oil, and slid it about, enjoying the flat belly and soft tits of her friend.

Emily’s fingers played with her pussy, which was flushed and very, very wet. She was swimming in the pleasure of obedience, to her beloved Goddess. One hand caressing her clitoris and opening her lips, while the other pushed a violet dildo in and out of her vaginal cavity.

—Hands off, Emily.

Emily’s hands fell back on the unmade bed, the dildo still half embedded in her pussy. Alexa caressed the legs of her votary, and delicately pulled out the dildo, to feel the softness of the flesh between her thighs with her tongue. Wet, hot, absolutely lost in her submission.

—To Obe ... Ah..To Obey..mmn.Ob..AhHA …

—Who do you love more than anyone else in the world, Emily?

—I love ... Ah ... I love ... I do not know.

Alexa took Emily’s hitherto occupied hands, and placed them on her legs, allowing her a rest from that position she had remained in for several hours.

—Oh Emily, you’ve been such a good girl.

As she said it, she hooked her middle and ring fingers up inside of Emily’s hot pussy.

—Aah..mmn ..—Emily let out a dry moan.

—Repeat after me: ‘I love my Goddess above all things.’

—I love my..aahs ... Goddess above ... Hh ... all things.

—Again.

—I love my Goooddeess, above all things.

—Once again.

—I love my Goddess above all things.

—Who do you love more than anyone in the world?

—You, Goddess.

—Another phrase, repeat after me: ‘My will is weak and brittle. The will of my Goddess is absolute and unassailable. ’

—My will is weak and brittle. My Goddess’s will is absolute and unassailable.

—’My body is just a toy for my Goddess.’

—My body is just a toy for my Goddess.

Alexa took Emily’s buttocks in her hands, pressing and raising them began to perform a rimjob with her long tongue. She alternated between orders, sometimes cunniliunguis, other times closer to her nipples, kissing them, licking and biting. She took her time exploring Emily’s tight, slender body.

* * *

—At the count of three, you will wake up, you will forget what you’ve been doing, you will forget that you are covered in oil, but make sure to clean your feet to avoid slipping. All this has been at most a very pleasant dream. You will remember the commands you have learned, but only your deepest and most powerful mind will be able to access these secrets. One, everything is normal, two, the smell of pussy awakens your wild, instinctual desires. Three. Good morning, Emily.

—Good morning, Alexa.—She yawned and stretched her arms—Awesome night. Do you have something for a hangover?

—Does your head hurt?

—A little, I feel like the world is spinning around me.

—Let’s go to the dining room, I think I have some pills for just such an occasion.—A sly wink—And stop looking at my breasts, it’s making me blush.

—Yes, ehm. I’m sorry.

Emily did not notice that while she was speaking she was looking at her friend’s huge tits, she could clearly see the bumps where her nipples poked through the shirt.

When they arrived in the dining room, Kathe was already there, sitting with an oddly rigid bearing.

“Why is she naked?”

—Kathe?

—It’s normal, Emily. Kathe has always been naked.

Emily suddenly had no doubt about what was happening, and what she should believe.

“...If Alexa says it, it must be correct...“

—You must be right, Kathe has always been naked.

—Are you hungry?—Alexa asked, taking a sip of fresh coffee.

—Don’t worry about me. I ..— Stomach roar—yes, I’m hungry.

—Kathe, would you do us a favor and bring two breakfasts. Mine, and the same for Emily.

—Yes, Goddess.

—Eh!? Kathe there is no need to ...

—Kathe, first bring a glass of water for Emily.

—Of course, my Goddess.

Alexa searched for the headache remedy.

—Hey! What happened to Kathe? She’s not usually like that.

—What do you mean?

—The helpful attitude. She is our friend, but hardly a font of kindness. This is not the Kathe I know.

—You’re wrong, Emily. Katherine has always been helpful, her goal in life is to serve her friends. She attentively waited on us last night, so much so that we did not even have to touch a glass of beer, she brought them directly to our lips. It may seem excessive, but truly it is not, because she is like that. Don’t you remember?

—Sure, she... has always been like that.

“How could I have forgotten?” She thought. As far as she remembered, Kathe had always been a very considerate bootlicker. The headache must have been raging, as she grabbed the glass of water and the pill Alexa offered, and with a long sip downed the entire glass. After a while, the servile Kathe returned with a bowl of cereal for each, and some waffles with honey.

—Kathe, did I tell you to put honey on the waffles?—Alexa claimed.

—No ... I just wanted to please you, my Goddess.—She said, piously timid in her abasement.

—I did not want it to come to this, slave, but I must enforce my law. You will be washed away. And when you awaken again you will have a new spirit.

—No! Please, I’ll do anything.

Kathe crawled on her knees, to grovel before the seat, né throne, of the Goddess. She would do anything to avoid suffering the wrath of such a perfect being.

—Anything?

—Anything, Goddess. I…

’Foot-Addict Slave’.

The already forlorn eyes rolled up and turned white. The minimal consciousness and will of Kathe was destroyed by a greater, more powerful will. The will of her Goddess, of her mistress.

—What!? I am so lost right now, Alexa, and you better have some answers.

—Sure, but first, look at me a moment. Do not get distracted.—She went about unbuttoning the pajama shirt. Exposing her breasts.

Emily was lost from the first moment, she had utterly no chance. When she saw those beautiful tits, sculpted by the unfathomable forces of the universe, she comprehended what Kathe saw, directly experiencing the full impact of the beauty of the Goddess.

—Are these answers sufficient?

The stunned Emily just nodded and could not say a thing, because she could not think either. The spoon, halfway to her mouth and full of cereal, slid out of her hand and fell back into the bowl.

—I’m glad, Emily, please continue eating.

Her hand returned to grab the spoon, but her eyes remained locked on the wonderful breasts of Alexa. She brought the spoon back to her mouth, but the landing was not a smooth one. Milk dribbled from her lips, and a few tiny drops bounced over her small breasts to settle on her legs.

Alexa withdrew her slippers, and automatically Slave Kathe crawled under the table, longing to experience the tasty, exciting sweat of her Goddess.

—All right, good foot slave. Are you going to disobey me again?

—No, Goddess.

—Are you going to obey me always?

—I’m going to always obey.—Her tone was robotic.

—What do you think of olives?

—They are very bitter. I do not like them.

This Alexa knew in advance. Whenever pizza came saturated with olives, Kathe withdrew in contempt, wrinkling her nose. What Alexa did not know, was the background of this phobia, born of a highschool challenge gone wrong, a girl traumatized after eating 43 large olives in one go. Soon, with the help of Alexa, this experience would be relegated to the back seat, thanks to blind faith in her beloved Goddess.

—MMN, that simply won’t do, it was you who painted my olive-green nails. So when you taste my feet, you will feel that bitter olive flavor, and with each lick it will quickly become your favorite flavor.

—..my favorite….

She brought her feet to Kathe’s face, who took them gently in her hands and began to kiss them. As the first licks of the bitter sole assaulted her taste buds, her brow furrowed in consternation, but it did not take long for her expression to change. The olive flavor was assimilated, and she became obsessed with having more. In her world there was only those fantastic feet, and the taste on her tongue.

Alexa smiled to herself, as she cut the delicious waffle in half.

“With honey, just the way I like it.”

* * *

Alexa buttoned up her shirt, and Emily immediately regained her sanity.

She found her body smeared with food. Cereal, milk, honey and pieces of waffle, the casualties of a perilous journey her spoon had been unconsciously making to her mouth. The scene she witnessed surprised her even more. Her friend Kathe with her head between Alexa’s legs, passionately going about her work.

—Alexa, I’m late for ...

Emily said it as she got up from the chair, trying to run away. She was confused, and she did not know what was happening, but surely it was better for her not to know. She walked and reached the door.

Tintin

The noise of the spoon against the bowl left her frozen. Her only movements were vital ones.

—Emily. Oh, Emily. You don’t change. Stop, Kathe, return to the ‘training’ room.

—Yes, my Goddess. I must go train.

Alexa, walked to where Emily was. She pressed herself against the back of the petite girl, with one hand on her belly, barely touching it. She leaned in to whisper:

—You are going to cum when you feel the heat of my hand on your pussy. And in doing so you will feel the greatest pleasure imaginable.—She drew her hand to Emily’s crotch—Your legs will tense, the warm blood will flow out of your head and down to your sex, drops of warm sweat will form all over your skin. You will need to please yourself, you will need to be pleased, and you will know that the only pleasure you can wish for, lies in serving me, devoid of will. You can not help it, because you’re mine. My sex doll. Obedient and submissive.

Alexa’s hand flirted around her groin, more than once threatening to approach.

—You can move, Emily.

—You are a wretch, Alexa. You ... OH Fuck ... mmn..AH! Ahh ... no..NO..mmmm..Shit!

Just when Emily thought about putting her Personal Defense classes into practice, Alexa’s hand caught her pussy. She shivered against Alexa’s body, her muscles turned to playdough, as orgasm after orgasm rocked her. She was writhing in Alexa’s arms.

—Come on, Emily, run away. You can do it! Never give up.—Alexa teased, lowering her to the floor, exhausted, and leaving her to her fate.

Emily crawled to the door. She climbed up the knob to stand, her legs trembling, her mind still rumbling with pleasure. She remained there with the knob in her hand, unmoving. The Goddess was magnanimous, but not possessed of boundless patience. She took off her shirt and approached Emily. With one finger she directed her friend’s gaze to her tits.

Emily, already tired and without energy, let her head fall, bouncing on those huge orbs.

“... I was never really good at fighting anyway ... .. A Goddess can not be defeated ... I have no will, I am subject to the wishes of my Goddess ...” She thought, even if she could throw men that tripled her in weight. Or the fact that she disarmed and escaped a group of thieves when she was a minor. She had overcome many challenges, fearlessly and with great skill.

However, her friend bested her in the most important attributes, her shocking figure proving more powerful than all of Emily’s determination and long hours spent training. A single finger was all that it took for Alexa to render Emily’s fierce soul powerless, and those past accomplishments were drowned in a great dream.

Alexa uttered a few words, which Emily could not understand, and her chances of escape became even more hopeless than they already were.

’Lesbo-Pixie.’

* * *

—We simply must have a repeat of last night, let’s say... next Friday?

—Yes, Friday is good, it’s nice to destress from the burdens of the week.—Kathe chimed.

—Can it be another day? On Friday I plan to watch a movie with my boyfriend. He has been insisting we need to see it for a month.—Emily said.

—Your boyfriend can wait, Emily. Actually you want more than anything to repeat last night, correct?

—You are not wrong.

“You’re never wrong,” Emily thought, not really understanding what she was thinking or saying.

—Then we are agreed, next Friday, the girls go out partying.

Two of them made a quite a scene with their disheveled appearances. Alexa on the other other hand, wore her hair done up in an impeccable style, and her nails shone brightly with two coats of polish. A clear tension was felt in the air. They had to say goodbye, but none dared take the first step.

—Oh, I almost forgot, let’s play a game of ‘Hot Panties.’

—Great, Hot Panties!—Emily exclaimed excitedly.

—Let’s do it!—Kathe added enthusiastically.

Hot Panties, that secret game between friends, Emily fantasized day and night about playing it again. And Kathe, she practiced at home for hours, to beat Alexa, but knew it was futile.

—Who wants to start?

—Oh, me! I have dreamed of playing every night.—Emily, actually she did not want to say it. But her unconscious spoke of its own accord.

—Please, bitch, I’ve been practicing way more than you to beat Alexa.

—You look anxious Kathe. I hope you have practiced enough.

Alexa stood in front of her friend.

Hot panties, it was a game of resistance, Kathe would keep her gaze fixed on Alexa and try not to blink, while the other girl put her hand down her panties. She placed her hands on Alexa’s shoulders to keep her balance.

—Let’s start.—Kathe said.

—Agreed.

Alexa grabbed Kathe’s face with her right hand, squeezing her cheeks, leaving her with the funny expression of duck.

—You have a pretty face.

“...I want to massage them on your pretty face...” Kathe recalled, and her panties got wet, her nipples hardened. She blinked in response.

Alexa simply smiled, licking her lips. She ignored this first infraction and continued the game. Kathe opened her legs wider to make it easier for her to play.

She felt the fabric of the panties, pulled them aside, her fingertips felt the soft vaginal lips.

“I can resist. I can resist. I can resist!” Kathe thought, fighting with her eyes that were trying to roll inside her head.

Alexa’s hand began to play more aggressively, she pushed a finger into Kathe’s pussy. Which caused the white eyes to show, she blinked three times, still keeping the absurd duck face.

—It’s not enough, Kathe. You need to practice more.—She ran over the wet hole with her fingers.— Are you going to practice more?

—AaAhah..s..as..yes ... ..I am going to practice.

—What are you going to think about while you practice?

“When I masturbate, I think of ... in ...” As much as she tried, Kathe could not access that piece of memory.

—I see you are having difficulties. What if I tell you what to think?—She did not wait for an answer, she already knew what it would be.— Think of me and only me, you want to obey me, to submit to me. Be my submissive bitch. A maid for my whims. You imagine a glorious destiny under my feet. Say: ‘I’m a submissive bitch, I deserve to have my face trampled.’—She released her grip on Kathe’s face, and grabbed her by the hair.

—I’m a submissive...aAhmmn….bitch, I deserve to ... oh, God ... be trampled in the face…

—Good girl. Cum now.

—AAAAAHaaaaa ... mmmmnn..ah ..— The orgasm was sharp and intense, she came on and around Alexa’s hand. Emily observed these events had an obvious blush, her friend had lost, without any apparent foul play involved.

—Kneel, Kathe.—Without letting go of her hair, Alexa forced her to look back up at her.— You’re a loser.

—I’m a loser.—Kathe admitted. Her tactics were perfect, she wanted to lose, she longed to lose. Only in the role of loser, could she delightedly suck Alexa’s fingers that a moment ago had been pressed into her own pussy. Knowing in every fiber of her being that she was a loser, she could lean with her submissive face to kiss the ankles of her superior friend.

—Lie down, I’m going to rub my feet over that pretty little face.

Kathe of course obeyed, she would not waste this opportunity for anything in the world. She stuck her tongue out, extending it over her chin, to taste the feet of that Goddess made flesh.

—You’re a slut, Kathe, you don’t know where I’ve stepped and you’re still anxious to lick my plant.—She said, sliding her foot down Kathe’s face.

Alexa shifted her gaze to look at Emily. Now it was her turn.

—I think you’re a little late to this game, Emily, let’s play something new. I call it ‘Wet Whispers.’

—How do I play?

—Easy, approach me and I will explain it to you in detail.

Naively Emily did just that, and Alexa whispered in her ear things she could neither hear nor understand. Alexa’s arms wrapped around her, hands kneading her firm ass.

—Hey, Alexa, I..eehmn..n..a ..

Emily had trouble speaking with her friend’s tits smushed against hers. Her thighs trembled, and she tried to maintain balance by shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Alexa licked her neck, kissed her face and nibbled on the lobe of her right ear.

Her body had stopped belonging to her, she did not know if she had won or lost. She only knew that Alexa’s mouth tasted like honey infused with fresh cinnamon. Her arms hung loose as she was completely subdued, her mistress taking possession of her through her tongue.

* * *

As they crossed the threshold of Alexa’s front door, their shared memories dissolved away. Kathe forgot the vision she had of Emily’s red hair buried in her crotch, how nicely her friend had been framed through her own sizable tits. Emily forgot the feeling of her face between Kathe’s legs, of the dildo being inserted into her pussy to join the anal plug already firmly embedded in her ass. Alexa had found the scene amusing, slapping Emily’s ass for fun, or having them take a break so she could sit on Kathe’s beautiful face.

Emily scratched her sensitive buttock, not aware that it still bore the inscription she had placed there herself: “Big.” The other cheek completing the phrase with: “Ass.”

—That was a good sleepover with Alexa.

—I hope the next time it’s all four of us together.

—That would be fantastic! I missed Natasha, she’s always good for a laugh.

They chatted, without having the remotest idea of what had happened since The Stranger in the Red Mask gave them that magical show. Since he had lit the flame of that idyllic night.

—Well, here’s me.—Kathe said. There were a few blocks to go before her home, where she would change clothes and get ready for work tomorrow, in her uncle’s boring shop.

—Okay, I guess that’s it.—Emily responded. Feeling in her gut that the day was somehow not over yet.

They made eye contact, and didn’t look away.

—Well goodbye.

—Yes, see you.

It did not matter who was the first to move forward. They joined in a loving kiss, Emily wrapped her tongue in Kathe’s. Kathe caught Emily’s mouth and sucked, savoring the tasty saliva of her partner. For four minutes they explored each other’s lips, tongue, and teeth. They did not believe anyone was watching them. But He saw them, saw the result of Alexa’s divine labors.

“Perfect. This is better than I expected " He thought. The girls ignored his presence, as they had been taught.

They separated, but their lips remained connected by a trail of saliva. The man approached them. He put a hand on each of their shoulders.

—I am so excited to see you both again.

—Who are you?—Kathe asked, suddenly alert.

Emily glanced at the crotch of the stranger. A knee in the testicles, and he would learn not to mess around where he did not belong. Emily barely had time for that thought before he spoke again:

—On guard, ‘Lesbo-Pixie.’

Kathe had never seen that lost look on Emily, submissive, willing to let anyone do what they wanted with her integrity. She tried to move from where she stood, but her legs were stiff, her feet stuck to the ground. When she tried to open her mouth to scream, her lips remained sealed, stitched closed with intangible nylon. All she could do was look at the stranger’s necklace, a metallic ankh, as she waited for her heart to burst.

—You’ve lost, Kathe.—A brief memory of the magician’s finger on her chosen card surfaced, before disappearing back into the mists.— Or should I say, ‘Foot-Addict Slave.’

As her reward, Kathe would soon have her face covered in thick semen for the first time. And she would swallow every drop of that jizz, finding it a favorite flavor of hers, second only to olives. Emily would die of shame if she knew there was to be an image of her on the Internet, her blissful countenance displaying a silver facial mask. Posted anonymously, with the title, “Swimming In Cum.”

—Open your mouth, Emily, it’s time for a dental exam. Good girl. Spit in her mouth, Kathe. Excellent. Savor the flavor, Emily, savor and swallow. Now it’s your turn to do the same to Kathe, very good. Try again, Emily, I’m sure you’ll get it with another attempt or two. That’s it, now, Kathe, savor and swallow slowly, enjoy it. Magnificent. Let us retire to more favorable surroundings, so we can have even more fun.

—Yes, Master.—The two answered in unison, before dutifully following in the wake of the stranger’s long strides.