The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grimoire

Tags: mc, ff
* * *

Her latest sexual conquest learns the precise details of how Tabitha discovered more than she bargained for while researching her last story in the library’s restricted reading room.

* * *

Dedication: Thanks as always must go to each one of my own ‘Verdant Vixens’. Alei, Steph and Wyn. With extra special thanks to Jo, without whose editing prowess, I would never have gotten this story in a fit state to be posted.

* * *

“The moving finger writes, and having written moves on. Nor all thy piety, nor all thy wit, can cancel half a line of it,” Tabitha whispered softly, letting her own fingers twitch in emphasis.

Samantha simply moaned, arching her back and lifting herself bodily off the sweat-drenched sheets. Hand curled into claws, she tore at them, fighting desperately to press her naked, sopping cunt into the slight woman’s grasp. Hips rocking, she urged Tabitha on, her groans becoming steadily more pleading and needy.

“How’s that?” the kneeling woman wondered softly, hooking her fingers more deeply into the wet heat that lay beyond Samantha’s quivering lips.

Samantha leapt, her cry suddenly shrill, as it all became too much for her to bear. She jerked, seemingly trying to retreat from Tabitha’s remorseless attention, while at the same time humping herself against that implacable touch. Muscles straining, she thrust her breasts outwards, nipples dark and hard, taut nubs of glistening flesh, each daubed with saliva.

“You...” the sweating, shuddering girl gasped, her eyes somehow finding Tabitha’s, “Witch!”

Tabitha’s smile never faltered, and as her eyes twinkled mischievously, she leaned in even closer and let her tongue lick lasciviously over the smoothness of Samantha’s heavy, swollen tit. The tip lingered for a long moment, lapping over the puckered tension of that exquisitely sensitive nipple.

When she finally pulled away, trailing a thin rope of spittle that seemed to coil around the tormented breast, Tabitha paused for a moment, allowing her gaze to wander with obvious relish over her conquest’s nakedness. Samantha, for her part, didn’t comment further. In fact, she didn’t do much of anything, simply lying there, instead, body bowed, head thrown back, with a look of absolute ecstasy frozen on her beautiful features.

“I suspect one of the thoughts chasing itself around that pretty little head of yours right now is, ‘what’s happening to me?’” Tabitha breathed, “Although it’s probably struggling to make itself heard over the din of, ‘this feels so, fucking, good, don’t let it ever stop!’”

Using one wetted finger, she began to trace a line downwards. Starting at the notch between Samantha’s collarbones, Tabitha let her nail graze the soft pale skin, drawing a wheal between those perfect breasts. Softly she muttered under her breath, that slow touch drifting lower every moment. She dipped carefully into the warmth of Samantha’s navel, admiring how her skin stretched taut.

“You’re trapped in a recursive loop,” she continued, “A little bubble of time, that I made specially. And yes, it does feel fucking good, doesn’t it? Experiencing an eternal orgasm, that first beatific moment of climax going on and on, forever. Of course, I could rewind just a little, and leave you permanently perched on the brink. But I like you, Sam, so you get the good stuff.”

Still smiling, Tabitha let her finger drag down over the silken smoothness of Samantha’s beautifully shaven pussy. Then, she used it to draw a line of fire down the centre of her victim’s greasy slit. She knew that Samantha’s throbbing clit was already locked in spasm, but her touch added another layer of resonance to the mix, sending harmonics into the frozen woman and making her sexual torture all the more unbearable.

“Soon, little one, the pleasure is just going to be too much for you,” Tabitha told her gently, “But right now, I suspect another thought is fighting to be heard over the constant burning bliss. ‘How can she do this to me?’ And that’s a fair question, Sam. So, why don’t you just lie back, as you mind becomes more and more molten, in the safe and assured knowledge that I know just what kind of deliciously slutty shape to remould it into, and let me tell you how we got to where we are now?”

* * *

There is power in words, and while individually they might seem small and lacking, in numbers they can weave language into anything you might imagine. That was how she had seen herself before, as a wordsmith, a teller of tales, but then she had learnt the truth.

Summer was long gone, and autumn was fading into the chill gloom of a typical English winter.

Tabitha had immersed herself in research for her latest story, struggling to find inspiration while her muse languished in torpid stasis. The university library had seemed like a good bet, but that was now several hours ago, and frustration had almost completely overtaken Tabitha’s initial enthusiasm.

After all, ‘The Golden Bough’ was all very well, but not when you were actually looking for ‘Unaussprechlichen Kulten’. That’s not to say that there was any shortage of appropriate works, fantasy literature, anthropology and the occult. There just wasn’t anything to really get her creative juices flowing.

In truth, Tabitha had already guessed what she would have to do, but she had chosen to search the regular collection in the hope of at least delaying the inevitable. Unfortunately, the passage of time merely reinforced her initial suspicion… the only place that she could find something juicy enough was the restricted reading section. Even if the most exciting thing it contained were some lewd 14th Century lithographs, she should at least be able to soak up some of the musty atmosphere.

Bluffing her way inside was surprisingly simple. By affecting an air of breezy confidence, Tabitha slipped under the disapproving gaze of the new librarian. The young woman just acted as if she belonged there, and that was enough. It would never have worked if the dour, but attractive Ms. Barnham had been on duty, but since her sudden disappearance, there had been a steady stream of increasingly incompetent temps.

In the end, the vault managed to almost completely confound her expectations. Absent were the clumsily piled stacks of mouldy tomes, the ubiquitous dust and the delicious frisson of knowledge the like of which man (or indeed woman) was not meant to know. Instead she found what looked for all the world like a ‘clean room’ that had been obsessively catalogued using the Dewey Decimal System.

This place reeked of Ms. Barnham, and her meticulous attention to detail. In some ways it was a letdown, but it did mean that she had at least a chance of finding something ‘interesting’. Tabitha wandered through the stacks, idly dragging her finger along the shelves as she scanned the spines. She ignored the majority of the titles as either too plain or too obvious. Then, quite suddenly, the young woman felt something snag her trailing finger, and there was a moment of sharp pain before she managed to snatch her hand away.

Sucking at the insulted digit, she could feel the sluggish ooze of blood on her tongue. She cursed softly, and then her questing gaze alighted on the Grimoire for the very first time. The book had been wrapped in something pale and soft, but Tabitha didn’t need to see any more to know what it was. She reached out, and it was only as the heavy volume slid effortlessly from its shelf that she realised what had been niggling at her subconscious. How could the hopelessly anal Ms. Barnham have allowed such a tome to be so hideously misfiled?

Very carefully, she unwrapped the weighty book, and almost immediately, Tabitha felt the first touches of true power. Energy tingled delightfully down the length of her arm, flowing over her chest and sending little shivers of delight questing outwards as it travelled. It seemed as if the thin silk had somehow muffled the Grimoire’s presence, and she found herself fumbling to cover it, as power played over her shockingly sensitive flesh.

Quickly, she bundled the book into her bag, burying it under the detritus and finding herself thankful, for once, that she was such a hoarder. Then, trying to appear as unremarkable as possible, Tabitha walked confidently from the vault. Ignoring her building unease, she let her eyes flick nonchalantly, meeting the Librarian’s gaze for the briefest of instants. The next moment, she was through the security barrier, out into the crisp December evening, and home free.

* * *

The Grimoire was a powerful talisman, filled with complex mathematics, numerology and strange incantations. It was also, one of the most potent sex toys that Tabitha had ever encountered. Merely trying to read from its yellowed pages was a wonderful ordeal. Waves of energy seemed to pour from the book, the sensation growing steadily more unbearable, the longer she read.

But the writings themselves were more than worth the ‘discomfort’, and Tabitha would have been lying if she had tried to claim that she didn’t enjoy the ‘attention’. The book seemed to have been penned by a number of different hands, although there were similarities in the smoothly flowing cursive script. Most of it was beyond her, and even the parts she could understand seemed to hint at deeper knowledge just beyond her reach.

One thing was clear, however, she had found something truly extraordinary. Despite what her last editor had suggested, Tabitha wasn’t really that much of a witch. She knew how to craft a few charms, and maybe even throw a hex or two, but it was strictly hedge magic. This, on the other hand, was very old, (perhaps even ancient), and quite hideously potent.

Faced with something so marvellously unexpected, Tabitha lost interest in all her nascent story ideas. She had realised very quickly that this book wasn’t just a dry historical record; it held a power of its own and, even with her rudimentary knowledge, that was something she could tap into with only an effort of will. After all, using words to create her own reality was something that she understood very well indeed.

The insistent rapping at the door jolted Tabitha out of her contemplation. Hurriedly she covered the book in its silken protection, and slid it carefully into one the writing desk’s concealed drawers. Only then did she head to the front door, and answer the interminable knocking.

There were two of them, smartly dressed, and as unsubtle as a blow to the head with a two-by-four. The woman was obviously the brains of the outfit, while the slab of muscle standing menacingly in the background was just there to intimidate. It was working; Tabitha could feel a cold trickle of sweat as it dribbled disconcertingly down the back of her neck.

“Can I help you?” she asked, managing to keep her tone even.

“DC Beech, C.I.D.” the woman announced, flashing an ID far too quickly, “May we come in?”

Tabitha stared at the unlikely pair, recognising the sense of wrongness, even though she couldn’t understand just why they made her so uncomfortable. The scent of rotten eggs wafted through the open doorway, and she barely suppressed her shiver. Her automatic reply died on her lips, as she realised what it meant. The woman’s eyes seemed to darken, and Tabitha took a step back, fear forming a tight knot deep in her belly.

“We’re here for the book,” the woman hissed, “Its rightful owner wants it back, intact, but she didn’t mention any such limitation in what I am allowed to do with you. Now, I’m pretty sure you don’t want the whole neighbourhood to watch you being defiled, so why don’t we take this inside?”

“No,” she shouted, as ‘the muscle’ charged forward.

Symbols and equations flashed through her mind, a dizzying kaleidoscope of confused knowledge and arcane lore. She grasped at them, no longer looking for meaning, just happy to accept what was being offered. Brimstone filled the air, as the demon collided with house’s wards and battle was joined.

Waves of sound buffeted the young woman, surrounding her in a maelstrom of noise that seemed to ebb and flow to its own complex rhythm. Now and again, the cacophony would resolve into something more recognisable, becoming a wash of voices each struggling to be heard over the others.

“Who’s there?”

“Help me, please.”

“I need you!”

“Don’t leave me.”

“You’ll pay for this, you bitch!”

She could feel the power behind those words, and how they pressed at her mind, trying to worm their way between her thoughts. But she had always been stubborn, and as the demon loomed closer, Tabitha ruthlessly beat back the din and simply took what she needed from it, instead.

The ward flared brilliantly… reshaped, refined, stronger. Raw power clutched at her, the rush of magic engulfing her sex, too, and melting it into pure liquid desire. The demon shrieked, cursing and thrashing impotently. Then, with an anticlimactic ‘pop’, it simply disappeared, returning to wherever it had come from.

Residual energy clung to her body, cloaking her in a dusky halo, while motes of light cavorted over her exquisitely tender flesh. The remaining woman stared at her with a quite delicious mixture of fear and hunger. Then, she nodded stiffly, giving a slight smile, flashing teeth that seemed far too sharp, and disappeared.

Tabitha’s knees buckled, and only by grabbing at the doorframe did she manage to remain upright. A second, gentler orgasm ignited her cunt once more, and distracted her enough to allow the voices back into her head. She moaned, rocked by each aftershock, and tried to hold onto herself.

“What’s happening to me? Please, say something.”

“Let me go, I promise that I’ll be good.”

“Goddess, that feels so good … do it again!”

“I’m scared ... help me.”

“You’re not going to break me; I’m stronger that you are!”

Staggering back into her study, Tabitha recovered the Grimoire, finally able to push the voices into the background now that the rush of power was fading. There was something strangely familiar about at least one of them, but she didn’t have time to focus on that right now. Instead she needed to understand what she had just done. The wards weren’t nearly strong enough to repel that kind of assault, and yet, not only had they managed to repel the demon, they had apparently sent it back to its place of origin.

Opening the book, Tabitha stared at the pages, trying to determine the reason for that. But to her surprise, she discovered that an entirely new page had appeared. It was filled with the same flowing script, but this time it was as if it had been penned in her own hand. The language was none she had ever seen, and yet it made perfect sense. According to her words, she had apparently managed to shore up the house defences to the point where they were effectively impenetrable.

She slid off her glasses and rubbed her eyes slowly. This was so far beyond hedge magic that she could barely comprehend what was happening. Unless she was reading it wrong, and she had to admit that was a very real possibility, she had just effectively edited reality!

And now, as the Grimoire had seemingly given her access to the underlying code, if she could just find enough power to make the necessary changes, she could ‘hack’ it, just as easily as she could ‘polish’ a story.

The voices had softened even more, until now they were nothing more than a distant murmur. She had hoped they would disappear completely, but it seemed as if that particular comfort was now denied her. Their vague whispers still scratched lightly through her mind, forming an itch that lingered behind her eyes and left her squirming with the need to scratch.

Finally, as much as she tried to ignore them, but unable to silence the constant muttering, Tabitha decided to choose the opposite tack. She was certain she’d recognised one of the voices, and that was the one she focused upon. It was the one that had so far registered only fear, and an almost painful sense of loneliness.

“Can you hear me?” she whispered under her breath, feeling strangely self-conscious.

Time seemed to crawl, and each passing second only reinforced the futility of her plan. But then, she felt the softest of touches tickling somewhere in the base of her brain. The sensation slowly resolved into words, and she could taste the desperate fear in them.

“Who’s there?” the voice gasped, “Where are you? I can’t see.”

“Calm down,” Tabitha urged gently, “I’m right here, my name is Tabitha Sergeant.”

“Sergeant?” came the immediate reply, the words suddenly stronger and more forceful. “What’s happening to me? The last thing I remember was being in the library. There was a voice, and then ... nothing.”

“Ms. Barnham?” she breathed, wonderingly.

“Oh great,” another voice interrupted angrily, “The bitch is loose and we get little Miss obvious. You’ve really got to let me out of here, girl, I’m the only one who can stop her now.”

“Don’t listen to her,” someone else husked, their voice barely a moan. “Katie’s just pissed because Mummy trapped her before she could pull her own double cross. It doesn’t matter anyway; you just need to keep using the magic. Let me give you everything that I have. I won’t fight it, how could I, it just feels too fucking good!”

“Oh, you are such a slut, Carol,” Katie laughed, without malice, “but I’m not going to let you trick our new friend into being your replacement. You wouldn’t last five seconds against Lina, she’d have you squirming at her feet before you could say ‘needy fucktoy’.”

“As if you’d be a saner choice,” mocked a fourth voice, “You just want the power for yourself, and it’s not as if you’d be working on the side of the angels, now is it?”

“Screw you, Margaret,” Katie hissed, “We both know that I’d be a far more benevolent ruler than my Mother, and a hell of a lot more useful that some crusty old pill-pusher who got trapped by an ensorcelled dildo, of all things.”

“Shut up!” Tabitha finally snapped in exasperation, “All of you, can’t you tell how scared she is?”

She could still feel their lingering presence, but the voices once more slid into the background. The young woman sighed, somewhat surprised that they hadn’t put up more of a fight. She wasn’t used to dealing with spirits, but knew that, unless bound, they generally opted not to do as they were told.

“Ms. Barnham,” she asked carefully, “Are you still there?”

“I’m scared,” the librarian whispered, “Nothing makes sense anymore.”

“I know,” Tabitha nodded, “but it’s going to be okay, I promise. Just tell me as much as you can remember, Ms. Barnham. Please, it’s important.”

“It’s Nadine,” she replied, almost too softly to hear.

“Okay, Nadine,” the young woman accepted easily, “Take your time, and tell me what happened.”

“I was cataloguing the collection,” she began, “I had just closed up for the night, and there were some new items that needed to be indexed.”

“The Grimoire,” Tabitha breathed.

“A book, wrapped in silk?” Nadine asked. “Yes, I know the one you mean. I can hear more than simple words when you speak, sense a deeper meaning that would normally have been lost on me. I found the book, and that’s when I first felt her.”

“Her?” she prompted gently.

“A voice so sweet and rich that it seemed to pour over me like molten chocolate,” Nadine continued, her tone suddenly dreamy. “And yet, with a deep tang of bitterness that made it almost too much to bear. She spoke, and I listened. I couldn’t do anything else, Tabitha. She showed me things, made me see them ... her way. I don’t even remember what I agreed to, but suddenly I was here, with these others, but still so terribly alone.”

“You’re not alone anymore,” Tabitha assured her, “and I’m not going to leave you.”

“Thank you,” the librarian whispered, and the young woman almost moaned as the full weight of Nadine’s gratitude danced ecstatically down her spine.

* * *

She didn’t like it, but there really didn’t seem to be another option. Nadine had no idea where the new items had come from, and for the moment that had been their only lead. Somebody had to know something more about this book, and with the exception of Nadine, she didn’t trust any of the disembodied voices. They each had their own agenda, and Tabitha could feel the unsettling squirming touch of their increasingly desperate attempts to influence her.

There was nothing else for it, she decided. They had to go back to the library, and try to learn more about the Grimoire’s provenance. It meant moving beyond the augmented wards, but that didn’t mean she would be entirely without protection. She already wore a small dogwood charm; it was simply a matter of opening herself to the power of the book once more, and channelling that energy into the fabric of the flimsy pendant.

Once more, the voices roared louder, while her aura glittered and sparked. Tabitha, felt her nipples harden under the tender onslaught, and then a long slow twinge ran through her engorged pussy, ending in a series of increasingly maddening shivers that pinned her throbbing clit and fogged her mind with lust.

“Oh ... Tabitha,” whimpered Nadine, before her words fractured into breathless panting.

“Goddess, yess!” screamed Carol, “More, more, drain me dry, make me your twisted whore.”

“No!” Katie shouted angrily, “You’re not strong enough.”

“She’s strong enough to put you in your place,” gloated Margaret, somehow managing to keep her own arousal in check.

Katie had no answer to that, and once again the voices fell silent, leaving Tabitha alone with her thoughts for the first time since she had opened the Grimoire. Then, feeling at least a little more secure, Tabitha felt ready to leave the safety of her home. The sun was already high in the sky, which at the very least limited the kinds of opposition she might face.

In the end, the trip to the library was a study in paranoia, where everyone and everything suddenly became a potential threat. By the time they arrived, the young woman was almost exhausted from the constant vigilance. Nadine’s voice hissed in exasperation as they walked into the building, her distress at the state of the precious books all too evident.

Tabitha ignored the new girl, hoping the most recent librarian would just assume that she had a right to be here. Nadine knew where the ledgers were kept, and her dismissive opinion of her ‘replacement’ was that she wouldn’t have gotten around to ‘ruining’ the restricted section just yet. As they walked down the narrow stairs, the young woman saw instantly that the former librarian’s assessment had been correct ... things were exactly as they were when she’d taken the book away.

She had just started to flick through the file cards, when she sensed a presence behind her. Very cautiously, she turned around, unconsciously closing her fingers around the dogwood charm. The new girl regarded her with naked annoyance, her bespectacled gaze angry, and her arms crossed protectively beneath her small breasts, unintentionally pushing them up and allowing the surprisingly pert nipples to press through the taut fabric of her blouse.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” the librarian asked archly.

The woman’s perfume was almost overpowering in the small space, a situation that wasn’t helped by her proximity. It was something floral, but beneath that was the unmistakable musk of arousal. Tabitha tried to process that, while the woman simply stared, as if daring her to explain why she was trespassing.

“Not that I mind really,” the young woman smiled after a moment, “as I’ve been aching for the chance to catch you alone since the very first moment I laid eyes on you.”

“Excuse me?” Tabitha gasped, even more confused by this sudden change, “I’m sorry, but I think you’ve got entirely the wrong idea, Ms …?”

The girl laughed, a soft musical giggle that seemed to resonate somewhere deep in Tabitha’s belly. Then, the attractive library temp reached up and lightly brushed her fingers across the Tabitha’s cheek, obviously relishing the feel of her resulting blush. Needing this to stop, Tabitha let go of the small charm, reached up, and tried to take the young woman’s hand in her own.

But it was very clear that she was no longer in control of the situation.

“Kara,” the librarian breathed huskily.

Tabitha tried to say something, anything, but Kara simply slid her fingers over the young woman’s lips, and hushed her gently to silence. Then, she leaned in and very softly touched her soft lips to the angle of the frozen woman’s jaw. The sensation burned into Tabitha’s flesh, forcing a whine of desire from the back of her throat. Then, those perfect lips were moving, tracing a heated path over her pulse.

She had an instant to recognise the tang of sulphur, where it lurked beneath the perfume, and then the demoness’ fangs bit home. She felt liquid ice flowing into her veins, catching her thoughts in its frozen embrace, and setting her suddenly super-conductive neurons aflame with pleasure. Strong arms wrapped around her, groping unnecessarily as her muscles simply stopped working.

She wanted to struggle, to resist, but could not, as the venom seeped more deeply into her mind, stilling everything except the relentless wash of ecstasy.

Tabitha sagged into Kara’s embrace, and the demoness licked hungrily at her victim’s throat. Her forked tongue slid wetly over the two puncture wounds, knitting the skin together, and leaving no outward sign of her assault. Then, she angrily grasped the unconscious woman’s breast and sunk her claws into the soft heavy flesh. When it became clear that her latest victim wasn’t going to stir, Kara grinned evilly, and the ill-matched pair disappeared.

* * *

Tabitha’s awakening was no gentler than her earlier fall. The world lurched disconcertingly, swinging back and forth in blurry slow motion. Her head felt thick, and not just from whatever she’d been ‘juiced’ with. She writhed, squirming beneath the tight layers of some tight, constricting wrap, kicking her feet ineffectually against the chain from which she had been suspended.

She tried to shake her head, moaning into the muffling panel gag that filled her mouth, as the room stubbornly refused to right itself. Her long hair fell in a single, tangled braid, stirring languidly as she fought to make even the smallest movement. Groaning in frustration, she struggled against the stringent bondage, making no impression on the surprisingly tough gauze that encased her. She was scared... very scared, and angry. But she was also something else.

Why am I still so aroused?” she thought. Maybe it was some residual effect of Kara’s erotic bite. Could a part of her actually be enjoying being bound and gagged like this, and helplessly hanging from someone’s ceiling? Tabitha knew that it wasn’t being driven by the voices inside her, as they had gone completely still ever since her encounter with what was obviously a demonesss, perhaps even the one who had trapped them in the Grimoire.

The soft click of approaching footsteps snapped her back to the here and now. She tried to twist around, but in truth, she already knew that her efforts would be hopeless. As she slumped back dejectedly, Tabitha felt her captor’s unshielded power and realised that she was in even more trouble than she had supposed. Then, strong hands slid over her trapped body, and carefully cupped her helplessly captive breasts.

“Hello, Tabitha,” the woman whispered darkly, “It’s so good to finally meet you. My name is Lina, something for you to remember, when you’re thanking me later. Kara wanted to keep you. Did you know that? After what you did to poor Boris, she’s developed quite an unhealthy obsession with you. She said something about wanting to have you ‘fixed’, but I didn’t ask for the details. After all, powerful as you are, you’re far too valuable to waste as a demoness’ plaything.”

Abruptly, she tightened her fingers, pinching Tabitha’s already tender nipple through the sheer fabric, and dragged the swollen flesh cruelly downwards. The bound woman hissed into her gag, and then her captor’s other hand was gently massaging the underside of the tense suspended breast. The conflicting sensations warred with each other, pain and shock, soothed into burning heat by the woman’s tender touch.

“That’s better, isn’t it, Tabby?” she asked, unnecessarily, “And each touch makes it a little bit nicer, doesn’t it? The feel of your heavy, needy flesh beneath my hands arouses you, and as my hands slide so gently over your soft, compliant curves, you can feel that growing need, can’t you little witchpet? The building, helpless need to just give in and cum for me.”

Tabitha whined into the gag, trying to deny the very feelings that were clutching at her traitorous pussy, and almost literally driving her crazy with desire. She couldn’t help herself, and as the woman continued to stroke, it was becoming increasingly difficult to remember just why she was supposed to be resisting.

“Good,” Lina breathed, “Feel your slavecunt oozing with your molten desire, as the heat of your growing lust melts all thoughts of defiance. Let that building need capture you, rising inexorably until it is completely and utterly unbearable. You’re going to cum for me … you are going to drench that constricting wrapping with your sluttish juices, begging me to use and abuse you, just to feel an instant of the bliss I can bestow.”

The bitch was right, Tabitha knew, and it seemed that she just couldn’t help herself. The patient, relentless touch, and horribly seductive words conspired to push at her increasingly feeble self-control, making it all but impossible to deny the lure of her growing arousal. Her breathing began to slow, as her body tensed in expectation and then, without warning, the tormenting hands withdrew. Tabitha, howled into the gag, venting her frustration while her body could only thrash impotently.

“Now, now,” the woman chided gently, “Don’t be so eager. You’ll get to cum soon enough, but know that when that happens, the magic will trap you inside the book. So, I wouldn’t be too anxious, if I were you. Besides, I have certain needs of my own, and they need to be catered to, before you get rewarded. Consider it a brief reprieve, but remember my potent little witchbitch, Kara wouldn’t have been anywhere near as gentle as I am ... so aren’t you lucky?”

Very slowly, trailing one hand over Tabitha’s imprisoned flesh, Lina circled her prey. She stopped in front of her, staring with unconcealed hunger, and then, one hand still lingering possessively on her captive’s buttock, she slid the other hand through her own legs and grabbed hold of Tabitha’s hair. Almost brutally, she dragged the cocooned woman up and tightly against her naked and sopping cuntlips.

Tabitha moaned, as her nose was suddenly buried in the moist darkness. The smell of lust clogged her nostrils, and forced her to smother in the scent of the woman’s dripping flesh. Lack of oxygen wasn’t the only thing making made her head spin though, and only the gag stopped her from helplessly lapping and gnawing at Lina’s intoxicating sex.

She wanted to beg, although it was by no means clear what she would be pleading for. Instead, she could only hang there impotently, while the woman humped her captured and enslaved face until Tabitha suddenly found herself being half-drowned in Lina’s deliciously greasy cum.

Her own body in complete betrayal mode now, Tabitha’s juices flowed freely, dripping downwards, to coat her tight belly, glaze her clenching arse and dribble in glistening streams over her back. Even her throat gleamed, the pale flesh painted with her liquid lust, the decoration eerily symbolic. Each new indignity drove her a little more insane, with her unable to stop any of it, and growing steadily less inclined to try.

“Thank you for looking after the book,” Lina said, her voice seemed to come from such a great distance. “But, sweetness … as much as I want to keep you like this, to slowly break you, to destroy you utterly and make you mine, anyone powerful enough to channel the Grimoire’s power like you have, is far too valuable for me to lose, or make some mistake with, because I started thinking with my cunt.”

Despite everything, Tabitha could feel the magic building around and inside her. It was nothing like using the Grimoire though, as this enchantment was more complex and practically reeked of darkness. That didn’t stop it from feeling like a thousand hungry tongues lavishing their attention on every inch of her tightly bound body, however, caressing and tasting her, inside and out. It was amazing, and yet left her feeling soiled in a way that mere physical contamination could never manage.

“It takes a little of you,” her captor explained carefully, “each time you use it. That’s how it caught me, in the end. I was just pushing a little too much power, and ended up trapped inside, like all the others. At least until your weak-willed librarian friend came along and gave me a way out, that is.

“But you’re stronger than that, aren’t you? Which is actually good news for me, although not so good for you.

“You see, kitten, it won’t need to take so much from me, if I give you to it. You’ve already done more than I could ever dare risk. Just imagine what I could accomplish with your essence fuelling my enchantments. Hence the need for this ritual, fuelled with a little sex. But try not to worry; it’s really not that terrible a fate, even if the company leaves a little to be desired.”

She couldn’t resist any longer, the assaults arrayed against her just too much. There wasn’t enough air to breathe, and every lust-driven gasp seemed to fill her mind with more of the woman’s cloying, controlling cum. Magic danced provocatively over her skin, while her straining muscles fought against her tight, inescapable prison, and then, just as she reached the edge and an teetered on the brink of her own orgasm, her captor came again.

Just the feel of that hot, slick cunt spasming and thrusting against her muzzled face would have been enough. But Lina’s climax practically bathed Tabitha’s face in even more of that musky stickiness. Cum dribbled around the gag, trickling into her hair, and crushing her last feeble resistance. Her own, answering orgasm just dashed away her consciousness. Screaming into the gag, but still held helplessly in place, Tabitha came and came. Only when she was utterly spent, did the magic finally claim her, and then, for the longest moment, there was nothing.

* * *

She woke in darkness, buffeted by the voices of her fellow captives. The residual magic still clung to her, the memory of those insistent tongues shockingly clear in her foggy brain. Her nakedness didn’t really come as a surprise, but she was relieved to find herself freed from that inescapable bondage. It took only an instant for her to realise she had simply traded one prison for another, and one which was at least equally secure.

“Nadine?” she asked, hopefully.

“I told you,” Katie gloated, her voice seeming far too close for comfort. “She wasn’t strong enough, and now we’ve lost our only chance of escape. Nice work, Tabby!”

“Just shut up!” shouted the librarian, and Tabitha had a glimpse of the stern woman she remembered, “You don’t give a damn about the rest of us, and we all know it.”

“Ooh, Yes!” gasped Carol, “Show her your claws, Nadine, it’s been so long since any of us got to play.”

“There has to be a way out,” Tabitha pressed on, “Lina escaped, didn’t she?”

“That’s because the ‘owner’ of the book was such a weak-willed little trollop,” mocked Margaret cruelly, “Lina’s made of sterner stuff, and I don’t think even you could coerce her into trading places. Unlike Nadine here, she might actually put up a fight.”

Her eyes seemed to be growing accustomed to the darkness, and very slowly, figures began to resolve out of the inky blackness. Instinctively, Tabitha began to put faces to the names she already knew, and tried to ignore their nudity, as well as the growing scent of helpless arousal.

Carol was the worst. The tall blonde woman just sat there, fingering herself, completely open and uncaring. Her soft moans filled the darkness, echoing bizarrely and making each of them tremble in sympathetic arousal.

Margaret appeared small and demure, but even before, Tabitha had been able to feel some measure of her barely controlled need. Like Carol, she tried to distance herself from the others, but there was a sense of longing that was almost impossible to ignore.

Katie was the spitting image of her mother, dark and sultry, but lacking the overpowering presence that made Lina so seductive. Her scowl wasn’t pretty and the expression marred her otherwise perfect features.

Finally, there was Nadine, who practically glowed. Maybe it was a measure of how long they’d been trapped here, but the others were pale and shadowy. The librarian, in contrast, was light and undeniably solid. The effect seemed to accentuate the woman’s evident beauty, and literally brought a lump to Tabitha’s throat. She had no intention of living out the rest of her days as some kind of mystic ‘battery’ and she certainly wasn’t going to let this innocent suffer the same fate. The question was, what could she do about it?

“How are you holding up?” she asked gently, taking Nadine’s hands in her own.

“Oh, Tabitha,” the librarian whispered, her eyes brimming with tears, “I’m so sorry, this is all my fault.”

“No,” Tabitha insisted, shaking her head in emphasis, “You mustn’t blame yourself.”

“I let her out,” Nadine state, flatly, “I wasn’t strong enough, and because of that, now you’re trapped here, too.”

“We will get out of this,” she promised, holding the other woman’s gaze and slipping her arms around Nadine’s trembling shoulders.

“I just wish that I could do something to help you,” breathed Nadine, resting her head on Tabitha’s chest and melting into her embrace. “I feel so useless right now.”

Tabitha stood there, holding the other woman close and idly stroking her finger through Nadine’s long, dark hair. An idea was forming, triggered by the librarian’s desire to help. At long last, she could feel the fogginess beginning to clear, her mind becoming sharper and more focused. The last touch of Lina’s magic ebbed away, leaving her with only a dull ache and the increasingly distant memory.

“That’s it,” she announced after a moment, “Nadine, you’re a genius.”

She lifted the startled woman’s chin, and kissed her full on the lips. Nadine stiffened in surprise, and then almost as quickly her body relented. Their mouths opened slightly, tongues entwining and writhing. They broke off with a gasp, with the librarian strained against Tabitha’s nakedness, eyes wide and glassy.

“You’re right, Katie,” Tabitha announced, draping one arm protectively over Nadine’s shoulder, “None of us are strong enough, not as individuals. But, what if we combine forces? Lina is strong enough to resist any one of us. So let’s see how she does against all of us at once.”

“We can’t,” Katie began, but there was no certainty in her words.

“Why not?” Tabitha demanded, “Have any of your tried?”

“No,” Katie admitted, “But ...”

“We were too proud,” Margaret interrupted, “And too selfish.”

“And too horny,” Carol giggled, but at least she seemed to be listening.

“What have we got to lose?” Tabitha asked, looking to each of them in turn. “If it doesn’t work, we’re still stuck here. But if it does, then we trade places, and Lina is back here, where she belongs.”

They had no answer to that, and Tabitha could sense the weight of opinion shifting. Even Katie seemed to accept that this was a viable idea, although she still didn’t look happy about it.

Lina’s daughter was the key, though, Tabitha knew. However much they might despise Katie, the others did seem to defer to her, and if she could be brought on board, both Carol and Margaret would follow.

“Katie,” Tabitha said softly, “We need you.”

“You’re right,” she agreed, after an interminable pause, “Without me you wouldn’t have a chance. And it’ll be worth it, just for the look on mother’s face as she realises what we’ve done.”

With Katie onside, the others readily joined. But that only served to raise a new, and seemingly insurmountable, problem. Katie wanted to be in charge, and yet, none of the rest of them were prepared to trust her. Tabitha felt her frustration beginning to build … it was no wonder that they hadn’t been able to escape. In fact they seemed determined to sabotage anything that might help them to earn their freedom.

Then, the darkness began to swirl, and the now familiar wash of power cascaded over them. Lina was using the book, drawing on their strength in order to fuel her magic, looking to make connections between herself and her captives. It suddenly dawned on Tabitha that when the conduit was complete, Katie’s mother would be reachable, and as vulnerable as she’d ever be.

With no time at all for finesse, or permission, Tabitha simply reached out and took what she needed. Nadine seemed to recognise what she was attempting, and happily offered herself up. But the others fought, and none more so than Katie.

In the end though, their resistance was futile. The Grimoire itself stepped in, helping Tabitha to channel its power, and to ruthlessly tear loose anything that they tried to hold back. Energy crackled around her, forming a glowing nimbus that illuminated the empty darkness, driving back the shadows and washing away the last stains of their corruption.

Power sang through Tabitha’s straining body, a single perfect note that resonated with erotic possibilities. She was lost, hopelessly and totally consumed by that cleansing brilliance. Every nerve ending was aflame, burning passionately, as raw power fucked her mind, and lapped lasciviously over her agonisingly sensitive body. There was nothing, just light and fire, everything else drowned out by her cries, as the pain morphed into a relentless and seemingly never-ending climax.

Finally their power touched, Lina reaching in to siphon what she needed, at the same moment as Tabitha, and the book itself, reached out. Tendrils of lust-driven energy coiled and entwined, binding the stunned woman in an unbreakable embrace that sent lurid flames skittering between them.

Lina shrieked, panic merging with that ruthlessly enforced arousal, as her body responded despite her weakening protests. Reality shifted for a split second, filling their minds with her increasingly desperate moans, and then, quite suddenly, the darkness was replaced with flickering candlelight.

Prompted by the Grimoire, Tabitha was already two steps ahead, grasping at the proffered power of the book and twisting it to her will. There was a flaw in the design, a loophole that had never been intended. The Grimoire was a prison, but the crafters had never planned for it to come into the possession of someone whose will was weaker than that of the occupants.

“Fucking bitch!”

Lina’s screams reached out of book and filled her mind, as Tabitha rewrote the rules. She edited the evil woman’s cell, ensuring that she would never again prey on an innocent like Nadine. The witch sensed something of what was happening, and tried to fight against it. But still buoyed up as she was with the borrowed power, Tabitha was able to crush her futile resistance.

“No, please!” the captive woman pleaded, as her thoughts began to unravel.

“This is nothing less than you deserve,” Tabitha directed the thought, angrily.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lina moaned helplessly.

Tabitha looked up, panting with the effort, as sweat trickled over her rapidly cooling body. The others looked around them, trying to orientate themselves. The shock of transition was very clear on their faces, and it warred with the relief at finally having escaped their prison.

Predictably, Katie was the first to recover. She strode across the small chamber, her gaze locked hungrily on the open book. Lina had apparently been attempting some sort of ritual, and everything lay where she had placed it in preparation. Tabitha recognised the sense of foreboding and moved to intercept the grinning woman.

“It’s mine,” Katie shouted, seeing Tabitha approach, “I earned it, and you really don’t want to be my enemy, Tabby.”

“Trust me,” the young witch whispered, “The book doesn’t want you, not like this. I’d rather not fight you, but if I have to, then I shall. Don’t make me do it, Katie, please.”

Katie’s only response was to begin chanting. Tabitha didn’t recognise the words, but she knew a hex when she felt it. Reflexive she raised her hands, as if she could somehow deflect the magic. Power surged around her, illuminating the room in another burst of brilliant light. The backlash tickled her skin, raising exquisitely tender gooseflesh in its wake.

She recognised the taste of Lina’s power, and was unsurprised when her vision finally cleared enough to see Katie wrapped in a very secure and incredibly erotic bundle. The stunned woman lay on her side, arms and legs stringently bound with tight leather straps. More leather criss-crossed her body, forming a lurid but undeniably effective harness, and her angry cries were muffled into silence by a large rubber ballgag.

“I’m sorry,” Tabitha told her, as comprehension suddenly dawned on Katie’s face.

Her whine echoed, long after Katie herself had vanished, taken by the book in payment for the magic that had so thoroughly bound her. Tabitha didn’t dare to reach out; she knew that even now her alterations were remodelling Katie’s thoughts, changing the daughter in exactly the same way as they had altered Lina. Another slave to add to her growing harem, an eager victim who would give freely of themselves, whenever she asked.

After that, there were no more surprises. The girls were more than happy to follow their rescuer. Thanks to the assistance of her suddenly cooperative captives, they even ‘found’ some discarded clothes, which quite by chance happened to fit each of them almost perfectly.

It turned out that Margaret had been Lina’s private physician, but that once she began to question her employer’s longevity, she simply had to go. The shockingly slutty Carol was in fact the ‘real’ DC Beech, whose investigations into some ‘disappearances’ had been rewarded by having her bath water replaced with a lust potion, before she too was transported to the prison.

A little more creative editing allowed both women to return to their lives, as if they had never been away. That just left Nadine, but before they could explore their newfound feelings, there was just one more loose end, that needed to be tied off.

* * *

“So you see, Sam,” Tabitha explained gently, “It took me a long time, but I finally understand about the Grimoire. There are just so many people who want to use its power, and most of them are selfish, like Katie, or just plain evil, like Lina. That’s why it needs someone to protect it, a Guardian if you like.”

She swept her finger in a tight circle over Samantha’s clit, smearing more of her slick juices over that taut nub of sensitive flesh. Then, very slowly, Tabitha raised the glistening digit to her own mouth. Her tongue licked, tentatively, and then she began to suck, letting her lips close hungrily around it, all the while gazing deeply into Samantha’s increasingly glassy eyes.

“And you have to be constantly on your guard,” she continued after a moment, returning her attention to Samantha’s frozen sex, “In case someone decides to slip a potion into your drink, for example. I knew you have to try something, soon, and it’s a good job that I took the precaution of switching glasses, isn’t it? I do hope that it wasn’t anything really nasty, Sam, because I’d hate for any harm to come to you if I ever let you out of this loop, and I’ve no idea what kind of effect it might have on your physiology.”

Tabitha cupped her hand around the other woman’s captive labia, massaging and rubbing against those puffy, drooling lips. She pressed her thumb deeply inside, working the slick folds and grinding her nail against Samantha’s tortured clit. It seemed that toying with her came as easily now as rewriting reality. She simply needed to find the right words, and literally anything became possible.

“Lina was wrong,” she confided softly, “She thought that I was strong enough to stop the book from draining me when I used it. But no one is that strong. The only reason that it didn’t try to trap me, until Lina used her ritual, was that I gave it what it wanted. Because it IS a trap, Sam, a prison crafted to hold the evil and corrupt, and to allow their power to be channeled into something more wholesome. And, as a defence mechanism, it was designed to capture those who would use its power for ill. Things like you Samantha ... or should I say … Kara.”

Perhaps it was just her imagination, but Tabitha was sure she saw just a flash of understanding on Kara’s face the moment before the Grimoire took her latest offering. Her final words followed the helpless woman into the darkness, the vicious threat fuelled by her anger at the other’s attempted betrayal.

“And, Kara, sweetness, as I know what you planned to do with me after you’d drugged me, that orgasm isn’t going to stop ... ever.”