The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry 8;

Today was my first day home in quite a while. It seems like it was an eternity ago that I put on the body stocking that changed my life, and the lives of everyone around me. In case you are finding this entry in my journal without the rest of it, my name is Jessica and I am the cause of everything that has happened. As I write this I am still under its control, it torments me, making me believe that I make the choices that I make. But in truth, I always do what I am told. In return I am rewarded, oh how I am rewarded, such pleasure, even now I have my other hand in my sex, maintaining my need for pleasure. I know I should be looking for a way to beat this, or get the body stocking off but for some reason I don’t want to. I have worn it so long it is a part of me, so much so I think I would be lost without it.

At sixteen I entered the glorious world of pantyhose. I hit it full steam ahead and never looked back. Do I regret it? no, do I believe I would do things different if I had the chance? no. Do I regret what I did to so many others? yes, that I do have regrets about. I must have been lucky, because other than being forever trapped in this wonderful body stocking, and the overwhelming desire to pleasure myself, I never experienced any of the other issues that other people did. Something changed, it changed, or someone within the company made a horrible mistake. But now as I write this I want everyone to know all I wanted was to share the joy of pantyhose.

I have not seen anyone else in quite some time, the town appears to be abandoned. All my friends, mother, everyone just gone. I went by the factory the other day, and even there was deserted. I have been quite lonely. I thought about working by myself at the factory to try and reverse the effects of the body stocking, but honestly I really don’t want to, besides it is probably too late to do that. If you remember one of my last entries I felt it enter me, and even to this day I feel it there encouraging me to do it’s will. Afterall I am pantyhose, so I must obey.

I am not sure how long I have been home. It may have been a day, maybe two, or even more. I spend too much time pleasuring myself, most times I forget to eat, or if I have even slept. It gets really confusing, and I know I have lost weight but the stocking still remains snug on my skin. I have been feeling a calling, I am not sure to where, but when I think about a journey I am rewarded and the sensations become overwhelming. Well I must end my entry for today, I am becoming too distracted to continue thinking straight right now. I am going to, oh god, I will continue the next chance I get....

Journal entry 9;

I almost gave in to bliss today. I went shopping for food and I couldn’t help myself being drawn to the pantyhose section of the store. All those pairs of pantyhose, I couldn’t help myself, I pleasured myself for hours there and my body stocking rewarded me, oh god how it rewarded me. Rolling around on the floor covered in pantyhose wrapping the others pairs around me, it was sooooo amazing. Finally I got my fill and composed myself, and as I went to leave I saw a separate display for bliss. The women used for the ad looked so happy, and it looked so inviting that I had to rip open a pair just to see what it looked like. I ran the pantyhose over my hosed fingers and the feeling was, well, electric! I wished I could take off my body stocking to feel it on my skin, but I knew that was not possible. So I stood there rubbing it against my already pantyhosed body when the idea hit me that I could slide it on over my body stocking. Shivers went down my spine, the thought was so strong and overwhelming that I started shaking, and I could feel my body stocking quivering, trying to encourage me to do it. I sat down, and bunched up the first leg, slid it over my foot, and started to work it up my leg. The sensations that I experienced were so strong, it scared the shit out of me. In a panic I pulled it back off, and set them down on the bench next to me. As I gazed at it, My sensations of pleasure gave way to feelings of pain. Burning up from the inside out I cried out in pain and almost picked the hose back up, but what is left of me that isn’t controlled by my body stocking fought with all its might, and eventually the burning subsided. When I was able to stand I returned to my search for food, and returned back home.

So now I am being punished, I am not being rewarded, there is no wonderful sensations, and I have felt depressed since the incident happened. I have thought about returning to the store and just putting on the bliss, but that still hasn’t helped. I am starting to regret ever putting on this body stocking, and honestly don’t know how much longer I can handle being alone, serving it. Maybe tomorrow will be different, then again maybe it will be worse, all I know is that I am not going to wear the bliss, and I will fight it until the very end.

Journal entry 10; I woke this morning to a gentle throbbing of need in my sex. Relieved, I began working it and found that it wouldn’t let me finish. I struggled at it for a few hours before giving up and getting on with the day extremely frustrated. I threw on some clothes, which is not something I do very often anymore, and went out for a walk. Through the town I walked as I always do hoping to find someone else like me, just lonely and in need of a friend. However as the day drew on and dusk started to set in I was still alone. More lonely than ever I started back towards home when I saw her. Walking down the street with nothing on but a body stocking like me. So excited I almost yelled out, waved, and ran to her like a fool that hasn’t seen a friend in an eternity, but something seemed odd about her. Walking strangely, with one hand in her sex, and the other looking like it was resting on her front just above her sex. Quite a while ago I learned to be cautious, so I hid behind the side of a building and watched as she approached. As she grew nearer a gasp escaped my mouth when I realized her hand was not just resting on her front, it was holding something that looked like a male member and she was whimpering like crazy as she worked both hands. Playing it safe I remained hidden, and watched. About 20 feet from where I was hiding the woman stopped and started sniffing the air, looking around for something. I couldn’t help myself, watching this beauty in pantyhose like myself pleasuring herself, I also let my hand drop to my own sex and began working it. As the pleasure built inside me and I came to a climax (first in a full day) a moan escaped my lips. Instantly the woman turned my direction with a wild look in her eyes, screamed out one word “NEED” and charged torwards me. Freaked out I turned and started running, and the chase was on.

I ran and I ran, trying everything I could to lose this woman. But she was faster than me and eventually she caught up with me and tackled me from behind. We both fell to the ground and she struggled to pull my pants off. looking up at her in horror I realized she had been holding a member like a male, and was struggling to find a way to use it on me. Still screaming out the word “Need” she worked at my pants until she finally ripped them open. Staring at her prize, she shifted her position to drive her member home, and I took advantage of this moment and put my knee square into it as hard as I could. Hardly phased by this, she rammed the member home and the feeling was almost heavenly as it went deeper and deeper inside me. Wanting nothing more than to spread my legs wider and help her fill me I continued to fight. I had been used by the pantyhose so many times before and each time I had lost more of my own free will and humanity to it that I was unwilling to surrender more. The woman continued to drive her member deeper and deeper inside me as I fought to get away, and finally turning my head I found a tree branch just within reach that I grabbed and swung at the woman’s head. One solid hit was all it took, she was out for the count, and I scrabbled to get out from under her, and as her member came out of me I felt a need to finish what had been started. Shaking my head I stood and ran away from the woman that had tried to rape me.

Journal entry 11; It has been a couple days now since the incident occurred with the woman, and I have stayed hidden in my house. I have had a lot of strange thoughts and feelings since it happened. I still feel so lonely, and a stronger desire than ever to find others, but the fear and excitement of what happened has got my guard up. I wanted to let that woman take me, I wanted to feel her inside me and it felt so amazing and so right. The more I think about it, or think about my experience with the bliss pantyhose, the more I wonder if it is even worth fighting anymore. In fact the only thing that keeps me struggling and that desire has been fading, is remembering the tortured look on that womans face as she struggled to please herself. Each day I end with a hope and a prayer that something will happen that will end the loneliness and struggle that I have endured for so long. So I will close for now, and hope that my hose feels I deserve to be rewarded because I so desparately need it.

Journal entry 12; I have spent the last week still hidden in my home. If I leave my house I know I will break, whether it is the bliss pantyhose, or letting someone else take me. I am getting to weak to fight and I am tired of being alone. I spent the last two days talking to a picture of my mother, crying, laughing, it is strange the tricks a persons mind will play on them when they are left alone for too long. I have made a decision to kill myself, and I believe it is the best option for me now. I am tired, and finally I will be able to be at peace. So I have chosen the perfect knife to do the job, but I wanted to close out my journal with a goodbye to anyone that may read it, if there is anyone left, or anyone cares to know my story. Don’t feel bad for me, this is what I need to do to finally be free of what the hose wants of me. Goodbye.........

Journal entry 13;

So I said my goodbyes, and I cut my wrists as deep as I could. As I watched the blood flow out soaking into the bodystocking, I could feel it enter me through the wounds, and as I fell to the ground and blacked out I watched the hose begin to mend itself. When I woke, I could see that my body stocking had indeed saved my life. Now it was a deep crimsom red and it pulsated with life on my skin as well as inside me. I feel its power, and am almost powerless to resist any thing it commands of me. It is allowing me to write in my journal but it is insisting that I hurry up, for there is something that it wants me to do. I must close now, I will add more to the journal later if it lets me.

Journal entry 14; I have been informed that this is my last entry. After I closed earlier I was led back to the market, and back to the bliss display. I fought, oh lord I fought with all my might to stop myself, but it is so strong now. It punished me internally for refusing to do its wished, and the pain was so bad! It made me put on the bliss, and its name is everything that it claims to be. I spent the rest of the afternoon in a perfect state of bliss. I fingered myself, and stroked my new member that appeared a short time after putting them on. And when I finally stopped I watched the bliss almost liquify and blend in to my bodystocking becoming one with me. Even now my need is growing, it is so much greater than it used to be, and no matter how hard I stroke or finger myself it isn’t enough. Bliss has been promised to me if I obey, and I will obey, afterall I have no choice now. I have been instructed now to close, it is time to find others to help them find their need, and for them to help me fill my own need. Even now I see, what I used to be is no more, I completely serve the pantyhose, and I have to find a way to fill my need.....