The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guard

MC, MF, FF, MD, DS, CB

Author’s Note: This story is set in a new world separate and distinct from my Valley City world of the Valor Force and Valley City Tales.

Mountain City’s newest super heroine, Tiara, is as anxious to prove herself to her teammates on the Guard as she is to protect the city she has lived in all of her life. Two of the city’s most powerful and dangerous villains have their own plans for Tiara. And the Guard.

Flying high over Mountain City, Tiara was keeping a close eye on the car as it sped away from the pawn shop. As she followed the car, she was still trying to understand why such a large, five man crew would target, of all things, a pawn shop. Granted, Decker’s Pawn World is the best, and at two stories tall, the largest pawn shop in the city, but that only made it more confusing to Tiara. Stan Decker was almost as famous for his security as he was for the large shop he has owned for over thirty years. Point being, there were several much easier targets in the city. Doing it at three in the morning made sense for obvious reasons, but why would you want to even risk going to jail for stealing, at best, maybe a few hundred dollars worth of jewelry out of the pawn shop’s first floor display cases? Everyone knows that Decker moves the high value jewelry, loose gems, gold and silver into the vault when he closes the shop after hours. A vault that even Brainchild would have trouble getting into, which says a lot considering the fact that she designed it. Speaking of, tapping her earpiece, Tiara smiled as she spoke to her spooky smart teammate.

“Hey, Brain, you with me?”

“Always, Tiara. Your costume’s embedded GPS chip places you over the warehouse district. Please confirm and provide current status update.”

Tiara smiles again as Brainchild’s voice fills her ears. She still can’t believe she’s actually an official member of the Guard! She’s been a HUGE fan of the famous super hero team that first came on the scene over thirty years ago when Seraphina and the other six original members first formed the Guard. She has kept up with and followed the various powerful heroes and beautiful heroines as they have come and gone over the years since she was a kid. She’s also still trying to decide which was the bigger shock for her personally; turning fifteen and discovering she actually had super powers of her own or becoming a member of this awesome team five years later. After completing her security and background checks, her meta human power analysis and confirmation screening and passing her “mock combat trial” session in Brainchild’s combat room against Parity and Siege and all of the requisite physical and psychological tests and being voted onto the team, she has dedicated herself to being the best super hero she can be and proving herself worthy of being one of them. Tiara, or Sally Kelso, is twenty years old. She stands five feet, five inches tall, has waist long, raven black hair, green eyes, 34D breasts and a naturally pale complexion. Currently a college sophomore out for the summer, she splits her time between being a successful part time model and her duties with the team. Those duties consisting primarily of physical work outs to improve her physical strength, stamina, conditioning and endurance, understanding, developing, controlling and using her meta human abilities, practicing and improving her martial arts skills, combat training and going on nightly patrols like this one.

“Confirmed. We’re over the lower warehouse district. Specifically, they’ve gone into the old Solomon building down by the lower docks. I’m on the roof and looking for a quiet way in. I’m going to see if I can figure out what this is all about. Maybe they’re simply trying to con someone with the jewelry? Make them think it’s worth a lot more than it really is?”

“I don’t know, Tiara. Something is very wrong here. First five guys steal a car out of a rental lot with posted signs warning you about the cameras and then they drive halfway across the city to somehow break into the most secure pawn shop in Mountain City at three in the morning?! And after they break in, they smash the jewelry cases and trigger the alarms but don’t take ALL of the jewelry?! I seriously believe that we’re missing something that’s right in front of us here so I want you to wait for me. I’m en route as we speak, copy?“

Tiara takes a deep breath as she walks along the roof. Finding an open skylight, she quietly makes her way into the large warehouse as she whispers into her mic.

“Copy. Come on and join in on the fun if you want to Brain, but I’m already inside. It’s looks mostly empty, but there are some lights on in the first floor, front corner offices on the west side by the water. I’m going to make my way over there and see what’s what. Later, Brain.”

“Tiara, wait!! Do not procee... Tiara? Tiara, respond!?! Damn it, girl! I swear if you get hurt because you jumped into something before I get there, once I make certain you’re all right, I’ll kill you myself!”

Suddenly panicked, the genius inventor guns her engine and pushes even her modified super bike to its limits as she heads for the city docks that are still several, long miles away.

Meanwhile using her ability to fly to silently float down to the first floor and then stealthily make her way across the large warehouse to the well-lit offices, Tiara freezes when she hears voices. She crouches down next to the door in the dark warehouse and listens to the conversation to see if she can figure out what’s going on.

“...like you wanted. So let’s see the cash you promised!”

“Yeah, sweet thing, you’re not stallin’ us.., are you? We did things just like you wanted, so c’mon, pay up already. Or, you know, if you don’t actually... have the cash, maybe we can... uh, settle things in another much more... fun way. Hmm, whatcha think, babe?“

“Not even in your own dreams, asshole!”

Tiara almost laughs out loud when she hears the unknown woman’s response. Tiara is instantly blinded and caught completely by surprise when the entire warehouse suddenly lights up like a star. She’s further surprised when she feels herself being grabbed from behind, roughly pulled to her feet and held tight by both arms. Her vision quickly clearing, she can see that she’s being held by two of the crooks that robbed the pawn shop. As she looks around, she finds a third one standing several feet away from and facing her as he stands behind two women. She assumes that the other two crooks must’ve been the two guys talking to the unknown woman in the office. When she recognizes the costumed women standing between her and the crook, Tiara realizes much too late that she rreeaallyy should have listened to Brainchild and waited for her instead of charging in like... well, like the rookie she is. Knowing exactly what specific meta human abilities the two super villains standing only a few feet away from her have and what they can do to her with those abilities, Tiara is desperate to get free. While her own meta human abilities allow her to fly, shoot powerful energy blasts and form temporary, protective shields with her hands, physically, Tiara is only a little stronger than a normal, healthy woman. And between Flatline’s ability to neutralize the physical and or mental abilities of ANY and ALL meta humans within her range and with a man holding her firmly by each arm, Tiara knows that her powers are effectively gone and that she’s sorely outmatched and she knows it. What’s worse, she knows that everyone else standing there also knows it. Knowing that Brainchild is on her way, Tiara takes a deep breath and puts on a brave face as she stalls for time.

“Hey, what’s...? Mindwipe? Flatline? What are you two doing... here at this time of night? Funny time and place to be holding super villain petty thug tryouts, isn’t it?“

The crook holding her left arm grabs her roughly by the hair and turns her to face him.

“Watch your mouth, bitch! I got your “petty thug” right here.“

Even understanding how serious her situation is, Tiara has to laugh as she looks right into his eyes.

“Yeah, I’d say that much is as obvious to everybody here as it is to the boys in the locker room. But, hey, I have to give you credit for having the guts to admit it.”

Laughing at Tiara’s quick and rather amusing response, both Mindwipe and Flatline stand there as the crook looks right into her eyes, smiles and licks his lips when he releases her long, black hair and reaches down to deliberately and roughly grope Tiara between her legs. Helpless to stop him, Tiara struggles to get free as he smiles arrogantly at her and pointedly rubs her pussy. With only a pair of thin, blue lace panties and her spandex costume between his fingers and her pussy, it feels to her almost like he could slip inside her at any moment. Then the crook holding her right arm puts in his two cents when he grabs her by the chin and turns her to face him. He smiles as he holds her firmly by her bottom jaw and kisses her. Breaking the kiss, the thug smiles a cold, hungry smile of his own as he looks into her eyes.

“If I were you sweet thing, I wouldn’t be smartin’ off to Tony here. He’s not the most... understanding guy around. And in case you hadn’t noticed, you’re the one in trouble at the moment.“

“That’s the Lord’s truth, Danny boy. And I, for one, think we should show this pretty, little hero exactly how much.... trouble she’s in for.“

Still twisting in a futile effort to get Tony’s fingers off of her center, Tiara looks up at the third crook standing behind and between Mindwipe and Flatline as he makes his own thinly veiled threat very clear. Tiara can feel the cold shiver run down her back when she meets his hungry gaze. The inference is all too obvious to the attractive, young heroine. Tiara turns to look at Mindwipe then Flatline, almost hoping for a little womanly understanding if not actual help while their thugs laugh as they all but come right out and tell her to her face that they’re going to rape her where they stand.

“Ha haa... Yeah, Paully boy. I think it’s time to see if she tastes as sweet as she loo..”

“Shut up, all of you! I didn’t go through the trouble of arranging all of this to capture one of the city’s heroes just so you three could grope her like horny, teenage boys and run your damn mouths.”

“Watch it! Don’t you tell me to shut...”

Paully Gallo realizes and instantly regrets the fact that he actually just snapped at Mindwipe. He knows that even without her ability to erase his mind and turn him into a mindless puppet, she could still kick his sorry ass all over the warehouse. He also knows that she could and would happily make him disappear and no one in the... family would do anything about it. Not even they would dare cross this woman! One of Mountain city’s most powerful and dangerous super villains, Mindwipe, or Teressa Carlton, stands a very sexy, muscular, almost... sculpted five feet, ten inches tall. She has long, dark, auburn hair, blue eyes, 34DD breasts and a very real, sun-loving tan. Her specific meta human ability is a very powerful and very narrow telepathic ability to completely “erase” a person’s mind. While she can’t read minds, her power does allow her to instantly and completely strip her victim of their conscious awareness, their personality, their memory, their individuality, independence, free will and their entire concept of self. They become her absolutely obedient slaves. They are literally little more than mindless puppets. And while she can restore her victims’ minds to normal, she rarely bothers to do so.

“S-sorry, Mindwipe. I didn’t mean to...”

“Relax, Paully. If that was all it took to piss me off, you’d be dead already and you wouldn’t be the first. At least you’re smart enough to apologize without having to be told. Now, all of you, shut up. Tiara and I are going to have a little... conversation.”

“I’m not telling you anything, villain!”

“Oh I don’t know. Something tells me you’ll be very happy to tell us whatever we want to know very soon, darlin’.”

Tiara turns and looks right into Flatline’s almost lifeless, grey eyes. Tiara’s no coward, but she can’t deny the second, even colder chill that just ran down her back either! Reading Flatline’s file in the safety of the conference room at Guard One, the Guard’s secret and well-hidden headquarters that is located... somewhere outside the city proper, is one thing, having the truly dangerous villain standing right in front of her is quite another. Flatline, or Kimber Frost, stands five feet, eight inches tall. Her long, black hair reaches down to what even the laser straight Sally Kelso would say is a very nice ass. She has a pale complexion and 36C breasts. As scary and evil as the dangerous villain is “on paper,” looking at her now, Tiara has to admit that Flatline is actually a very beautiful woman.

Mindwipe smiles as she takes Tiara by the face and kisses her. Pulling back, Mindwipe smiles again as she looks into her eyes and focuses her full power directly into Tiara’s mind. Watching the heroine’s eyes quickly go completely blank as she stops struggling, the powerful villain smiles as she kisses her new puppet again.

“That’s better. Now then, listen to me, Tiara. You are my slave and you will address me only as mistress. You exist only to protect, serve and obey me. You will obey my every command. And you will do so without thought or hesitation. Do you understand me, slave?”

The easily captured and deeply enslaved heroine answers her new owner in a dull, monotone voice. There is now only a single thought in her mind.

“Yes, Mistress. I am your slave. I exist only to protect, serve and obey you. I will obey your every command. And I will do so without thought or hesitation. I understand and will obey, Mistress.”

The thugs laugh as the proud, young super heroine is reduced to nothing more than a mindlessly obedient slave. She stands there with her mind completely enslaved and her personality, her memory, free will and her entire self-awareness completely “erased.” Waving her hand at the two guys holding Tiara, they quickly release the heroine.

“Good girl. Now get down on your knees and kneel before me, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Tiara quickly drops to her knees to kneel before her owner and Mistress. Tiara smiles as she looks up at her Mistress.

“That’s a good girl. Now bow down and kiss and lick my boots. Show me what an obedient, little slave you are.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The thugs’ laughter continue as they watch the new slave get down on her hands and knees and obediently start to kiss and lick her owner’s black, thigh high, leather, stiletto boots with the five inch heels she loves so much. Standing there in her boots, a tight, black, sleeveless, spandex leotard that only highlights her already very ample 34DD chest, the matching black elbow gloves, her black eye mask and her long, auburn hair she keeps in a high ponytail, Mindwipe looks more like an expensive, high end Dom than a super villain.

Taking a moment to truly enjoy watching the young heroine debase and humiliate herself as she licks her boots, Mindwipe smiles a very self-satisfied smile as she looks over at the other two costumed women standing quietly only a few feet off to her right. The former super heroine duo and Guard members known as Fire and Ice have been her beautiful, devoted bodyguards and very satisfying sex slaves for months. After enslaving them and putting her signature stainless steel slave collars around their necks, she quickly renamed them Pet and Toy. She still dresses them in their super hero costumes when they are “out and about” like they are tonight. Looking back at Tiara, Mindwipe laughs as she watches the third member of the Guard that she has captured and enslaved lick her boots.

“Stand up, slave.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Getting to her feet, Tiara stands motionless before her owner. The smile on her face turning evil, Mindwipe looks over at Paully. Nodding her head, she gives him and his boys the... bonus they’ve been hoping for. As they step forward, Mindwipe gives her new slave her instructions.

“Listen to me, slave. You will do whatever these men tell you to do. You will obey their every command. You are theirs to use as they wish. You will satisfy all of them. Do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I will do whatever these men tell me to do. I will obey their every command. I am theirs to use as they wish. I will satisfy all of them. I understand and obey, Mistress.”

Mindwipe turns to Paully and looks at him with an expression that leaves no room for doubt or confusion.

“Remember what I told you, Paully. You and your boys can have your way with her, but do NOT hurt her! You or your boys get too rough and I will PERSONALLY... return the favor, understand?“

“Yeah, no problem, Mindwipe. Don’t worry, we won’t have too much... fun with the bitch.“

“I’m serious, Paully. I see so much as a bloody lip or...”

As Mindwipe and Paully “set the rules” for the new slave, Flatline walks into the office where the other two members of Paully’s crew, Jerry Thomas and Sully Green, were having the pre-scripted conversation with Toy that distracted Tiara so completely. A mistake she is about to pay a very serious price for. Not that Flatline gives a fuck. As the two thugs respectfully stand aside to let her enter the office and then quickly make their way out to join in on the fun with the captured heroine, she smiles as she looks at her favorite slave. Toy, or the former super heroine Ice, or Janette Stone, stands five feet, six inches tall. She has waist long, bright, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, firm, full 36C breasts and a light tan. Considering why they’re here, they have her dressed in her hero costume, which, in addition to the metal slave collar around her neck, consists of a metallic, dark blue unitard that zips down the front, silver knee boots, silver elbow gloves and a dark blue, full head piece that leaves only the bottom half of her face showing. Sitting on an old but surprisingly comfortable couch they found when they first got here earlier tonight to set their trap for whichever of the city’s heroes showed up, Flatline decides to amuse herself with Toy while she waits for her partner to join her.

“Come here, Toy. Get on your knees, unzip that costume and show me those big, pretty titties again. Pull my boots off and worship my feet, you mindless, little nothing.”

As she moves to obey her Mistress, Toy responds with the only thought she’s capable of.

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

After unzipping her costume, pulling her black, lace bra down and exposing her large tits to her Mistress, Toy bows down, kisses and removes Flatline’s boots. She happily starts to kiss and lick her feet. As she and Pet have been trained to do, Toy knows that worshipping her Mistress’s feet includes sucking her toes. Kimber laughs as she watches the former super heroine lovingly worship her feet in the open toe pantyhose she wears under her costume and boots. Mindwipe walks in and sits down next to her on the couch. She laughs as Toy leans over long enough to kiss and run her tongue across her Mistress’s boots a few times in a show of submissive respect and servitude before returning her attention to Mistress Kimber.

“So, have you decided on a name for your new slave yet? If not, how does... Bait sound?“

Teressa laughs as she leans over and kisses her girlfriend on the cheek.

“That would be a little TOO obvious, wouldn’t it, lover?”

“Maybe, hon. But considering everything you did to get a hero to show up tonight, it would certainly fit. I’m just glad that at least it was a member of the Guard and not one of the city’s other costumed do-gooders that checked out the alarms at the pawn shop AND decided to follow Paully and his boys out here instead of simply stopping and capturing them. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that whichever costumed “hot-shot” showed up would make just as satisfying a slave as one of our dear city’s... precious, little Guard heroes. At least it was one of the city’s other female heroes and not one of the big, bad, muscle-bound, male heroes come to save us all.“

Laughing as she leans back against the couch, Teressa can’t miss the sarcasm in her lover’s voice or the emphasis Kimber put on the word female.

“Oh please, Kimber hon, we both know that even now that we are officially “us,” you still like to play for both teams, so don’t tell me that you’d have been that upset if it had been Cosmos, Census or especially that too tall, over-muscled hero Siege that had shown up instead.”

“Fair enough. Although, to be honest, if I ever did actually... party with one of those guys, that muscle-bound clown Siege would be last on the list. Besides, we both also know that you, my love, are strictly a home team girl. Anyway, the whole point of tonight was to capture Seraphina and not some, half-ass rookie heroine. Well, at least she’s hot. Sorry hon, I know how much you want to make that seriously over-powered, immortal cunt your devoted, little puppet. God knows I would LOVE to watch you break that bitch, erase her mind and make her kneel before you. Fuck, I would almost pay to watch Seraphina bow down and kiss your boots! Mmm, just the idea of being able to grab Seraphina by the back of her head and shove her face between my legs and make her eat me out until I cum in her fucking mouth and make her swallow it... it’s... it’s... Oh fuck yes, that’s definitely worth the risk of facing her again. Damn, talk about risk and reward! If this plan actually works... IF we can lure her into the same trap we just used to enslave that little cunt out there... if we... if my power... if I could finally weaken her enough for you to affect her mind? If she couldn’t resist you? Oh fuck, baby! You could finally put that bitch on her damn knees where she belongs!“

Teressa takes a deep breath as the image of the stunningly beautiful, and almost... inconceivably powerful Seraphina, Mountain City’s... hell, the world’s single, most powerful meta human, naked, collared and on her hands and knees licking her boots plays in her mind again as well. She smiles as she imagines the world’s first and still only confirmed immortal meta human as her totally mindless, collared and absolutely obedient slave. Fuck, just imagining it is making her pussy ache. She takes another deep breath, stands up, walks over to the office window and looks out on the warehouse floor. She watches Pet as she stands off to the side and uses her Mistress’s camcorder to record Paully and his boys as they enjoy themselves with the enslaved heroine. While the mindless Tiara stood there effectively “on offer” for them, Tony happily used his knife to cut the front of her sleeveless, black, spandex leotard costume open. Laughing as he cut her black eye mask off, exposed her face and looked into her eyes, he then pulled her peach colored, lace bra down to expose and play with her large, firm tits for a long moment. Moving her into position, he and Paully now had her bent over between them. After Paully shoved his dick in her mouth, he held her by the back of her head with both hands and started to roughly face fuck her. Tony was still all smiles as he enjoyed the view from his position behind her. After grabbing and cutting the bottom of her costume open, he pushed it up around her waist to expose her matching peach panties. Thoroughly relishing being able to so totally dominate the powerful, meta human woman, instead of simply sliding them down her legs, he deliberately used his knife to cut her panties off and expose her naked pussy. Having tossed her destroyed panties to the floor and put his knife away, he now had her arms pulled back and was holding her by the elbows. Still laughing, he started to insult and taunt her as he enthusiastically fucked her. He was REALLY enjoying himself now that this smart-mouthed bitch had been reduced to nothing more than a helpless fuck doll and literally given to him to use.

“How you like this “petty thug” now, bitch? Hmm? Answer me, you fucking cunt! C’mon, beg me to fuck you, you little slut.”

Needing to obey, the slave does her best to answer with Paully’s dick in her mouth.

“Yyeeffss... Sshhiirrr. P-pleesh... sshhuurr! Pleessh... fuugg... eee, sshhuurr.”

Tony stops laughing when he releases her arms, grabs her hips and fucks her all the harder. After a few more minutes, Paully and Tony both... finish their turn with Tiara. Having enjoyed the show, Danny is only too happy to step in next. After pushing Tiara to her knees, he smiled a big, toothy grin as he slapped her across the face. Looking down at the kneeling and utterly unresisting super heroine, he grabbed the top of her head, shoved his dick in her mouth and told her to suck him off. After taking a few minutes to really enjoy the blank look in her eyes, he switched to face fucking her as he repeatedly shoved his dick down her throat. Jerry and Sully laughed as they waited for their turn with the pretty, costumed fuck doll. As she crossed her arms and continued to watch the “show” taking place in front of her, Mindwipe spoke to Flatline who was still seated on the couch behind her, but now had Toy on her hands and knees with her feet on her back using her as a footrest.

“And you’re sure she’s here? Brainchild is here, in the building, right now?”

“Oh yes. She’s definitely here, babe. No question. I can feel the tale tell signature of her unique, meta human aura. She’s too far away for me to neutralize her powers, but I can feel her presence. My guess? She’s somewhere on that overhead catwalk above us watching the show right now.”

Mindwipe turns around and faces her lover and partner in crime and in life. Smiling an evil, conspiratorial grin, she walks out of the office.

“All right, boys, that’s enough. Party’s over.”

Disappointed that they didn’t get their “turn” with Tiara, Jerry and Sully are at least smart enough NOT to complain about it. As the guys step aside, Mindwipe walks over and takes Tiara by the chin and pulls her to her feet. Giving her a quick once-over, she smiles as she faces her new slave. Making a very deliberate show of having put Toy back on her leash, Flatline leads Brainchild’s former teammate out of the office and tells her to stand next to Pet. Having turned off the camcorder and put it on the table when her Mistress stopped the sex show with the new slave, Pet herself had returned to her place standing quietly in front of the office window. Laughing at how similar Pet’s, or Fire’s, costume is to Toy’s, or Ice’s, that while Ice’s costume is a metallic, dark blue and silver, sleeveless, spandex bodysuit, Fire’s costume is the same sleeveless, metallic spandex bodysuit only in a pattern of yellow in the center, fading into orange that fades into red. And Fire’s gloves and knee boots are black. As is her full head piece that, like her sexy partners’, leaves only the bottom half of her face showing. Flatline moves to stand next to her partner as Mindwipe addresses their unseen enemy.

“Hello Brainchild. Yes, we know you’re here. Don’t worry, I have no intention of capturing you... tonight. I want you to go back to your headquarters after we have this little... discussion. I want Seraphina to know what happened here tonight. I want her to watch the video and see for herself exactly what my boys did to your newest Guard member, to your precious.., little.., Tiara.“

Angry at the fact that Fire and Ice are STILL enslaved to the villains months after they were captured, sickened by what they’ve just done to Tiara and disgusted at herself for hiding like a scared, little bitch, Brainchild forces herself to stay quiet as she looks down at the group on the floor below and across from her. Not counting the five obviously armed thugs surrounding them, Brainchild knows she is seriously outclassed by the five powerful women standing there. Having already considered and even “game-played” a very similar series of scenarios of finding herself outnumbered and facing her own teammates in her mind and in multiple computer simulations, she knows that with her advanced tech and weaponry combined with her in-depth analysis and understanding of their powers, fighting styles and her observations of their individual habits, she could fight, and that statistically, she could even defeat Fire, Ice AND the now enslaved Tiara three on one. But she is in no hurry to test her odds in a genuine fight that includes her own enslavement as a primary consequence. Besides, even IF she defeated her three enslaved teammates AND the five thugs, she would still find herself alone and, at a minimum, significantly physically drained and having to then face Flatline and Mindwipe. And knowing that Flatline could and would happily neutralize not only her extreme intelligence and her talent for quick, situational analysis, but she would also neutralize her adaptive, tactical, counter-attack response and multi-step decision-making abilities as well. More critically, Brainchild knows she would lose her technopathy. She is fully cognizant that the loss of her higher mental capacities would mean that she would no longer have any idea how to operate her own complicated tech. And even if by some grand fluke, she survived the five thugs, her three teammates AND Flatline, that still leaves her alone to face the taller and physically much stronger Mindwipe! And since she STILL hasn’t figured out how to shield herself or anyone else against Mindwipe’s powerful psychic ability, she mentally “runs the numbers” and quickly estimates her chances of victory at an... optimistic one hundred and seventy two to one. Which is exactly why she didn’t rush in and rescue Tiara the minute she arrived on scene.

“Hello, Mindwipe. If I may proffer a suggestion? I wouldn’t be acting too confident, were I you. Make no mistake, Seraphina, Parity, the others and I WILL rescue our teammates and we WILL put you, Flatline and your thugs back in prison where you all belong. You do understand that, right?”

Knowing that Brainchild can see everything that’s happening from her likely hiding spot, Flatline just can’t resist. After commanding Fire and Ice to get down on their hands and knees and crawl to her, she commands them both to lick her boots while she talks to Brainchild.

“Of course we do.., Child. We’re fucking terrified of the powerful heroes and heroines of the all mighty Guard. Hell, right now, I’m personally panicking that Fire and Ice here will lick a hole in my expensive, new boots from the tongue-lashing they’re giving them.“

Mindwipe can only laugh as she listens to Kimber talk. She knows better than anyone that no one can get under a person’s skin like her Kimber can. With Tiara on her knees in front of her, Mindwipe puts her left hand on her shoulder and runs the fingers of her right hand through Sally’s hair like she’s a pet as she continues her conversation with the hidden heroine.

“Seriously though, Brainchild. We’ll be leaving now. I want to go home and get to know my new slave in private. Then, after she tells me everything she knows about you, Seraphina, Parity, Cosmos, Census and Siege, your headquarters and every other helpful, little fact she’s learned since she became one of you, I have to start training this pretty, young woman how to be a useful and... satisfying sex slave. After we’re gone and you determine that it’s safe enough for you to come out of hiding, I want you to come down here and get the envelope and the memory card with the copy of Tiara’s little sex tape I’ve placed on this table. Tell Seraphina to meet me at the address and time indicated. Tell her that if she can find the... balls to face me one on one, that this time I’ll make her my absolute bitch! And then I’ll be coming for you Brainchild, then that sexy Parity, the rest of the Guard and every other hero in this city. I’m going to make you ALL my slaves! I will fucking own this city! You understand me, hero?!“

Brainchild has to bite her lip as she forces herself to NOT just say “fuck it,” throw caution to the wind and attack the villains and instead stay right where she is. She knows they’re deliberately trying to provoke her into exposing herself and or attacking a far superior force. She takes a deep breath, swallows hard and reluctantly makes the “smart play” and stays hidden. Although, she does fight fire with fire. Figuratively, at least.

“We both know Seraphina would LOVE the opportunity to face you one on one, Mindwipe. Problem is, we ALL know damn well that you’re the one that lacks the needed nerve to face her alone. That said, I apologize if I’m spoiling your plans, but allow me to posit the following scenario, if I may? You were planning on getting Seraphina to come to this meeting, probably in the woods south of the city or some abandoned building in the rehab district. You’ve obviously chosen some location that provides plenty of hiding places for the oh so brave Flatline. Then, so distracted thinking about what you’ve now done to Tiara and the fact that Fire and Ice are still your slaves, the upset and completely distracted Seraphina simply walks right into your very clever and oh so original trap. And then, at the opportune moment, Flatline uses her ability to neutralize Seraphina’s vast powers. She weakens her to such a degree that you are able to simply walk right up to her, take her by the face and use your powerful ability to erase her mind and... FINALLY make the great Seraphina your obedient slave? Hmm, sound about right to you?”

Mindwipe’s expression betrays the fact that she is honestly impressed by Brainchild’s over-thought but completely accurate analysis of their plan. She looks to Kimber and smiles before responding.

“To be honest, yes, that’s exactly what we were planning. But, I’ve changed my mind. I have a much simpler plan in mind now. Tell Seraphina that if she doesn’t show up to this meeting on time and by herself, that not only will I happily expose Fire, Ice AND now Tiara’s secret identities to the world, I will then happily sell all three of them to the traffickers. And not only will I sell them, I’ll make damn certain that they spend the rest of their lives as very... affordable sex slaves. I promise you they will end up as five dollar whores in Tijuana, Mexico, Bangkok, Thailand or Brussels Belgium. Or maybe they’ll end up on a street corner in downtown Chicago. Or why not Detroit? Hell, who knows, Brainchild? Maybe I’ll make certain that they scatter these mindless bitches around the globe. What do you say? Can’t you just picture it in that brilliant, overactive mind of yours, Brainchild? I certainly can. Just take a minute to imagine it. Fire spends the rest of her life on her back with her legs spread wide in Tijuana, Ice gets tag-teamed every night in Bangkok and Tiara spends the rest of her life sucking dick in Brussels. How does that sound? Ask Seraphina if she wants to be responsible for these beautiful, sexy women and powerful super heroines spending the rest of their lives as fucking cum dumpsters. Tell me Brainchild, do you want to spend the next twenty or thirty years searching the globe for your lost teammates? Tell Seraphina to be there alone or I swear you will NEVER fucking see these women again!“

Hot tears running down her face, Brainchild screams in her mind as she stands there and has to listen to Mindwipe happily threaten her teammates and friends with a lifetime of hell as cheap, mindless sex slaves. Disgusted as their laughter echos in her ears, she can do nothing as she watches the villains and their thugs simply walk right out of the warehouse leading the enslaved Fire and Ice by their leashes and the newly enslaved Tiara mindlessly following her owner and Mistress out to her limo while the thugs climb back into their stolen car and follow their boss out of the lot.

To Be Continued...