The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Jennifer counted to five slowly bring her patient back to reality and then said, “Well done Penny; that is the deepest I have ever seen you go. Would you like a piece of chocolate?”

Penny had come to Jennifer because she consumed excessive amounts of chocolate and felt like she could not stop. Now as Jennifer held out the piece of candy Penny felt disgusted at the mere idea of eating chocolate. She replied, “Absolutely not doctor. I hate chocolate.”

Jennifer led her to the door and said, “I will see you in a month just to make sure you have had any lapses. I am fairly confident you will not but I always like to follow up with my patients.”

Penny left and Jennifer went back to her desk and eye-balled the 10 year high school reunion invitation sitting on her desk. She had already electronically RSVPed yes after seeing that Gene had indicated he was going. Her mind returned to the end of her senior year as she stood at the graduation dance, “What do you mean you’re breaking up with me? I thought we were getting married.”

Gene looked at her and said, “I know it’s hard but you’re going to the east coast and going to the west coast and I do not want to be tied to a girl that is three thousand miles away.”

It was really the last time they ever talked. She had tried calling him several times during the summer before he left for college but he had not returned a single call. She pulled out the photo she had of him from high school and said aloud, “It’s time to keep your promises Gene.”

Gene arrived with a date. Jennifer had not really thought of the prospect of him arriving with a date but she saw it as a hurdle to jump and not a show stopper. She just waited until his girlfriend went into the bathroom and Jennifer followed her in. She walked right up to the girl and said, “Oh honey how much have you had to drink? You look like you’re plastered already and the night is young.”

Gene’s date said, “I have only had one drink so I think you are mistaken.”

Jennifer moved in closer and said, “Well maybe you did not get enough sleep because you look exhausted. Your eyes look heavy and you look like someone preparing for a wonderful night’s sleep instead of someone partying at a high school reunion. Your eyes are heavy, heavy, so very heavy and as you look into my eyes you feel your eyes falling into my eyes. You are becoming sleepy; so very sleepy.”

Ten minutes later Jennifer left the bathroom and returned to the reunion. Gene’s date also left the bathroom and hailed a cab to head home. She wasn’t sure why she was dressed up or how she had ended up at that hotel but she knew she needed to go home and get a good night’s sleep.

Jennifer went to where Gene was sitting and said, “Gene? Is that you?”

He looked up shocked and said, “Jennifer?”

He stood up so she quickly set her drink down on the table and rushed over and hugged him. She sprinkled the powder into his drink while they hugged and then sat down in the seat his date had occupied. Then she said, “Is someone sitting here?”

He said, “Ya, my date is sitting there. She’s been gone awhile. I hope she is okay.”

She said, “Okay, I’ll just sit here until she returns.”

Jennifer picked up her drink and holding it up she said, “Well here’s to 10 years behind us and many good years to come.”

They clinked glasses and both finished off their drinks. Jennifer chatted with him waiting the 10 to 15 minutes it would take for the drug to kick in and then said, “You look really tired. Is everything okay?”

Gene rubbed his eyes and said, “I suddenly feel sleepy. I mean it just hit me out of nowhere.”

She said, “Well I’m a psychiatrist by trade but that also makes me a medical doctor. Look into my eyes and let me see if your pupils are dilated.”

Not suspecting anything Gene looked into her eyes. Memories of them dating and him staring into her eyes flashed through his mind. He had loved her once but he felt he had made the right decision in breaking up with her. She said, “Look deeper into my eyes.”

Gene did not know how anyone can look deeper but he tried allowing his complete focus to shift to her eyes and tuning out everything else around him. She said, “Yes, your pupils are fine but you are so sleepy. Look deeper into my eyes so I can figure out why you feel so drowsy; so very sleepy.”

The drugs mixed with her induction started to have an immediate and drastic effect on him. He felt his eyes flutter a few times from fatigue and he suddenly wished he was at home in bed instead of at a high school reunion. He said, “What do you think is wrong Jen?”

She said, “Have you had your drink with you the whole night? It is almost as if you were drugged. I mean your breathing has slowed down, it has become more and more difficult for you to process thoughts and your eyes are just becoming heavier and heavier. Just continue looking deeper and deeper into my eyes Gene allowing your breathing to become even more relaxed. I’m a doctor and you can trust me completely.”

Gene stared into her eyes and mimicked back the words, “Trust you completely.”

She said, “I am going to take your hand and you will come with me away from this crowd and away from this noise. Each step you take will make your limbs feel heavier and heavier so by time we reach the couches in the hotel foyer you will barely be able to hold your body up and will have to sit down. Now come with me Gene.”

Gene felt like he was sleep walking in quick sand. Each step made him feel like he was sinking and he became more and more fatigued as he walked away from the possibility of anyone intervening or accidentally waking him up. When they reached the couches she said, “When you sit down you will feel every muscle melt into the cushions of the couch causing you to become even sleepier than before. You may sit now Gene.”

Gene sat down and as soon as he did his whole body gave way and he became like a rag doll Jennifer reached out and putting one nail under his chin to guide him she said, “Now look back into my eyes Gene. My eyes make you so sleepy and my voice is so irresistible. All you see are my eyes and all you hear is my voice as you become even sleepier. When you sleep you will become one with my will. My desires and my needs will compel your thoughts and you will obey every word as you slumber in your hypnotic sleep.”

There was a small voice inside Gene’s head that suddenly understood what was happening to him. She was not helping him like he thought. She was not someone to be trusted. She was the one that had put something into his drink and now she had put him into a trance and led him away from the others. He told himself not to look into her eyes, not to listen to her voice and to snap out of it but it did not work. He felt like a person feels when they are asleep and having a bad dream and they know it’s a dream but cannot wake up. While that small voice screamed at him to fight the rest of him went like a lamb to the slaughter.

Jennifer said, “When I kiss you on the forehead you will fall into a deep deep sleep and will be under my power.”

She leaned forward and kissed him and with the kiss that small voice protesting his enslavement quietly went away and accepted its fate. Then she said, “You were very naughty to break up with me ten years ago but all that is behind us now. Once you saw me you told your date you were in love with me and she went home. Once you saw me you were upset with yourself for allowing ten years to pass by that you could have used to worship me and serve me. Are you upset with yourself Gene?”

Gene said, “Yes Jennifer; I am upset with myself.”

She smiled and said, “Why are you upset Gene?”

He replied, “Because I allowed ten years to pass by that I could have used to worship you and serve you.”

She said, “And tell me my pet; what happened to your date this evening?”

Gene replied, “I sent her home because I realized I am still in love with you.”

Jennifer said, “That’s right my submissive pet. You are madly in love with me. I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Anytime I tell you to look into my eyes you will feel powerless to look away knowing that once our eyes meet you will melt back into a hypnotic trance. You will spend every day trying to make it up to me that you lost ten years of serving me as your queen and your goddess. Is that clear my dear Gene?”

Again Gene showed no signs of resistance and immediately replied, “Yes Jennifer.”

She said, “When we are not around other people you will refer to me as your queen and when we are around people you will refer to me as dear. Is that understood Gene?”

He said, “Yes my queen.”

Jennifer said, “That’s a good boy. I am going to wake you up now. You will not have any memory of tonight’s events. You will only remember seeing me, falling madly in love with me and sending your date packing. Your next memory will be bringing me to this couch to ask me to marry you. You will kneel before me when you ask and then we will go back to my hotel room so you can properly make love to me like you did when we were teenagers. I am now going to count to five and when I snap my fingers you will awaken.”

She counted to five and snapped her fingers. John looked confused for just a moment when he realized he was sitting next to his high school sweetheart and the women he regretted letting get away. He slid from the couch onto the ground and said, “I do not have a ring yet but I have to ask. Would you marry me? Would you be my queen and my goddess?”

Jennifer stuck her hand to Gene could kiss it and as he kissed her hand and remained kneeling she said, “Yes, I will marry you. But you will serve me as a slave serves a goddess. Is that understood?”

His hypnotic programming kicked in and he immediately replied, “Yes of course my queen. I let ten years slip away and I am going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you.”

She said, “That’s a good boy. I will invite you back to my hotel room and allow you to make love to me. You will not cum before I do and if you do you will be punished.”

He said, “Yes my queen” and followed behind her as she led him to her hotel room.

When they reached the room she could barely contain herself. While he had only recently become a focus of hers she knew for the last ten years that someday she would get her hands back on him and the day had come. She said, “Remove your clothes and get on your knees.”

Gene began to remove his clothing and said, “Yes my queen; as you wish.”

Once he finished undressing she walked over to him and taking his privates into her hands she said, “Grow for me.”

His body immediately responded and she was fascinated by the absolute control she had over him. She gave them a good squeeze and said, “These belong to me now. Undress me and make love to me. Remember my only rule; do not cum before I do.”

As they got hot and heavy he found himself becoming more and more aroused. She knew he was struggling not to cum so she pushed him down on the bed and climbed up on top of him. As she began to ride him she said, “It’s so hard not to cum isn’t my pet?”

He began to groan in a mix of pleasure and pain. She said, “I know you want to but you know you will be punished.”

She squeezed her pussy and thrust her hips and he screamed in pleasure as he soaked her insides. It was exactly the response she had wanted. After all, she wanted to punish him somewhat for breaking up with her all those years ago. She climbed off of him and looked down at him. He had a very scared look on his face and she relished her control. Then she said, “You will lick my pussy clean and you will not stop until I have cum all over your face.”

She got down on the bed with her legs up in the air and all Gene could say was the same response he would give for the rest of his life, “Yes my queen.”