The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hades

The following story contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and various TF scenarios. Not only is this just a TF story but intended to fall in the genre of mystery and suspense as well, with some fantasy elements. If you have any questions or comments you can reach me at

This is part one of what is intended to be an ongoing series.

Part 1

A young woman roughly in her late twenties stood impatiently outside in the dark rainy streets of Vancouver, her hands buried deep in her pockets, her short hastened breath visible in the damp air. She seemed fidgety and could not stand still while she waited in line at one of the more popular underground nightclubs. She groaned, making sure everyone else around her could hear as she stared at the three people ahead of her, the line had not budged in at least a half hour. Shifting her weight on to her other foot while she continued to fidget with her pockets, the man in front was finally allowed down the stairs into the club but then the bouncer stepped in the way again, remaining silent.

“Cooome on,” cried the young woman. “This is nooot fair I have totally waited here for hooours.” Din, the bouncer, glared in her direction, although it was difficult to tell with his shades on. He was a tall, African-American man, bald, and rather intimidating. Anyone who had been to this specific nightclub knew you did not fuck with Din. “Shut up, or get to the back of the line.” She groaned again squeezing her legs together as she stood impatiently, leaning back and fourth. “Pleeeeease, I need to speak to Athena…she’s like the only one that can help meee!” Din arched a brow, the woman appeared to be drunk, high, and possibly more, he was not planning on letting her inside anytime soon.

“You need to be on the list to see Athena, the owner of Hades Nightclub doesn’t speak to just anyone.”

“B-but like its like important and…stuff…I-I’m in trouble and things are happenin and..and…and”

“And you’re stoned out of your fucking mind, There is no way I’m allowing you to pass, let alone to speak with Athena.”

The woman groaned again and leaned back against the man who was waiting in line behind her. Her hand slowly found its way to his crotch, he let out a surprised gasp as she began to grope him. “Mmm, you like, feel big down there.” She giggled as she leaned further back against the guy, no longer subtly groping him, her hand had found its way inside his pants. Din simply shook his head and sighed, not only was she fucked up on something, she was a dumb slut as well. What was worse, was the man wasn’t complaining or in a hurry to stop her. Deciding he had seen enough Din turned away, making his way down the stairs into the nightclub, locking the door behind him. “We’ve let enough people inside tonight anyways.” he said to himself quietly, despite the now booming rave music making it near impossible to hear. As he made his way through the sea of people he thought to himself, ‘funny, I was sure that blonde slut had dark hair when she got in line.’

It was around six in the morning when Din had finally kicked out the last remaining stragglers. He stood in the alley double checking that there was no one loitering around before he went back inside, when he found a pile of clothes on the ground, he recognized them as the clothes, that crazy slut wore. Shaking his head as he bent down to search through them, picking out her wallet, before returning inside to clean up. He tossed the wallet onto the bar before he began to collect some stray bottles. “Where’s the wallet from?” came a cold, yet sexy woman’s voice . “Just a stray left by some stupid slut out fucking strangers in the streets at night.” said Din as he continued to clean up the dance floor.

A tall beautiful woman appeared from the steps that lead up to the clubs main office. She had short, spiked hair, white as snow. Her ivory pale skin was decorated in tattoos, ranging from biblical scripture to satanic symbols, all the way from her feet to her neck. She wore black jeans held up by a chain, and a tattered white muscle shirt, which for the most part covered her D cup breasts, but her pale arms, shoulders and stomach were free to be seen. Even her stomach was covered in tattoos, likely her breasts as well. A pentagram tattoo was placed directly over her naval, with the biblical quote, ‘The word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.‘ right above it. Athena’s body was a canvass of contradictions. Athena picked up the wallet and looked through it curiously. She found a couple hundred dollar bills, and the girls identification. She paused a moment, a look of puzzlement washing over her face as she stared at the drivers license. “I know this woman she was a contact of mine, an undercover cop.” Athena spoke coolly, as she leaned against the bar sitting down on one of the stools. Din simply grinned and shook his head as he turned to her walking back towards the bar “Must be a fake ID then, because the chick who had that wallet was fucked up beyond all reason.” Setting the rest of the bottles he had collected on the bar counter, Din peered over Athena’s shoulder to catch a glance at the drivers license. “Hmm, well that was her, only her hair was a bit longer and she was blonde.”

Sighing lightly, a knot began to form in the pit of Athena’s stomach. “Did she say anything to you?” The brow on Dins forehead raised as he slowly came to the realization that the woman did in fact know Athena, and he should have let her in. “Uh well, she asked to see you but she was so out of her gourd that I assumed she was lying, you know.” Gritting her teeth, Athena rose form the stool and swept all the bottles Din had collected, off the bar sending them crashing to the floor. “You fuck!” she screamed, continuing her rampage by kicking the stool she had just been sitting on, towards Din.

“Last time I spoke to her she was worried about something, it had to do with the case she was on, she was afraid someone was onto her. If she was here, it means she was scared, because if it was normal trouble she would have just called her cop buddies.” Din could feel the anger emanating from her and he knew he screwed up, he simply stood there allowing her to yell, kick and scream, and she continued for some time. Finally when it seemed her rage was starting to cool off. “What exactly do you remember, before you closed the doors and sent her away?” She asked, attempting to center herself. Din frowned a moment as he thought back, trying to remember. “Well when she first got there, she was quiet, didn’t do much. And when I think about it she did have dark hair when I first saw her.” He paused to lean back against the bar counter as he thought about it. “A lot of people had showed up, so like you always say on busy nights, make people wait longer in line, and that is what I was doing. She started to act funny a little later, it just got worse from there, and then in the end she was giving the guy behind her a hand job…I didn’t notice till after it was over that her hair had turned blonde.”

Din let out a sigh after recounting his story “Thinking back on it now, I realize this falls entirely in your realm…I should have let her see you.” Athena simply nodded, turning away from him and then slowly shook her head. “It is over and done with now, no use bitching and moaning over it. You’re and old and loyal friend Din, a mistake is a mistake.” He breathed easier now and nodded “She could still be out there somewhere…I could go look for her.”

“No use now, old friend…if she was that far gone, it is likely she has been collected by now, or taken by some sicko on the street.” Dins expression grew more worried, Athena sounded almost defeated, it wasn’t like her at all, for as long as he had known her she always was willing to fight back. “Collected?” he asked, as he finally moved to pick up the stools she had kicked askew during her tantrum. “Yes,” she began “Samantha, that was her name, had been undercover investigating a new drug ring that had risen suddenly in the dredges of this forsaken city. She met me when she first started the case, first she was suspicious but she came to realize over time, just as you have that I know things, things people normally do not know.” Din would simply smirk at this, as he knew all to well. Athena lifted herself up onto the bar counter and continued. “It became obvious the drugs being pushed out were laced with something else, women were disappearing, or simply beginning to act strange…to make a long story short, it is likely whoever is behind this caught on to her and forced her to take the drug, then collected her for their own twisted entertainment.”

Din nodded, a solemn look upon his face as he watched Athena tell her story. It seemed like where ever Athena was, strange things followed, ever since he met her seven years earlier, he had saved her from savage stray dogs in the alley, which she claimed were hell hounds and not dogs at all. At the time he wasn’t inclined to believe her but since then he has worked with her for all this time, and bizarre things seemed to follow.

Athena began to look through Samantha’s wallet once more, dwelling on the fact that Samantha was likely to never be seen again, when she came across a small plastic bag tucked neatly behind a bank card. Pulling it out to look at it in the light, it contained a fine pink powder. Opening it up, she licked her finger and slipped it inside, sticking traces of the powder on it to take a taste. Din raised a hand to object “H-hey, if that’s the stuff that did that to that cop, then won’t it do it to you?” Athena frowned at the taste, then proceeded to reseal the bag and slip it in her jeans pocket. “No, I think I know what it is and don’t worry it won’t affect me.” She smiled and walked away from him disappearing up the stairs and out of the club, leaving Din to finish closing up on his own, without saying another word.

It was about eight in the morning when Athena stepped into a quaint little coffee shop wearing the same clothes she had been wearing all night. There were only two other people inside that she could see. One of them was a barista behind the counter, she appeared to be around the age of twenty three, she had short dark hair, wore a tacky colorful t-shirt and a green apron with the coffee shop insignia. She was leaning over the counter and chatting flirtatiously to a younger girl about nineteen, with long braided red hair wearing a lovely yellow sun dress. Athena, being one who never held manners in high regards, stormed up to the counter, nudging the girl in the sundress to the side, causing her to gasp in alarm. Athena was quite intimidating on the eyes, everything about her screamed dangerous. “I think you should get your coffee to go, you two can flirt some other time.” The sundress girl would blush, snatching her coffee from the counter as she began to back towards the door. “We weren’t flirting, god.” She then dashed out, either embarrassed from the possible truth or upset by the rudeness of strangers.

The barista at the counter simply sighed, seemingly not phased by Athena’s appearance or her actions. She crossed her arms over her chest giving Athena a quick look over before finally speaking, “Well, Athena I don’t see you in months and then you barge in here and scare off a customer and a potential date.” Athena scoffed and leaned forward on the counter, staring the coffee girl intensely into her eyes. “I am sure you’re not her type Lillim, she seems like a nice girl, I doubt she’s very much into women, or in your case, Demons.”

Lillim made a lazy attempt to appear offended, before shaking her head and rolling her eyes “Cut to the chase Athena, I’m being good, I’m no longer altering innocent peoples minds to be my slave, those days are behind me, I run a successful business now so you can either buy a coffee or leave because I am doing nothing wrong.” Athena would simply nod as she reached into her pocket pulling out the small bag of pink power and tossed it on the counter in front of Lillim. “I’ll try to believe that you were romancing that innocent girl the old fashioned way if you take a look at that and tell me what it is.”

The demon cast a suspicious look at Athena before picking up the small bag and sniffing it. The color quickly drained from the face of her human disguise as she went pale and slowly looked back up to Athena. “N-now look, this has nothing to do with me, so before you start pointing fing—” Athena quickly cut her off,

“Just tell me what it is.”

“There are traces of demons blood.”

“Exactly.”

Lillims lip quivered slightly as she simply looked back onto Athena’s cold piercing eyes waiting for her accusations to spill out of her mouth, but they never came. “I just needed confirmation.” Athena said as she snatched the bag back from her and slipped it back in her pocket. “You can relax Lillim, as long as you stick to your coffee shop, and red headed girls in sundresses, I won’t be coming after you again.” The demon nodded, feeling relieved “Well good, because I have nothing to do with that, I’ve changed my ways, especially since I can’t get back into the pit anyways. But I should warn you, the demon that made that stuff...is dangerous. that is very potent blood.” She nodded, noting Lillims sincerity “I will keep that in mind, but tell me one thing while it seems you’re at least trying to be honest with me. You can honestly say you weren’t working some kind of spell on that girl that was in here when I came in?” The demon Lillim smirked a little, looking around the room as she tried to think of a way to avoid the answer “Oh alright, I may have been casting a spell to lower the walls on her sexuality a little bit, but that’s all I swear.”

“I suppose demons can’t change their colors, only on the outside.” Athena sighed. “I suppose I’ll give you a pass this time, since I may need your help on this in the future. If a new demon has made its way into this city with out my knowing then a lot of people could be in trouble, I will need your old connections to help me with this.” Lillim shook her head, not liking the sound of that, she definitely didn’t want to have to see Athena again on a regular basis. “Look, I severed my connections. I got kicked out of hell remember? If it means you keeping out of my business then I’ll see what I can do but don’t expect much from me.”

Athena ran a hand through her stiff, spiked hair and nodded with hesitation. “Very well, I will leave you to run your legitimate business, but I’ll be back in a week and I expect you to have a list of all the demons you know that are living in this god forsaken city.” She turned finally and stepped back towards the door. Reaching for the handle to take her leave, she paused one last time and spoke in a firm, dark voice. “Oh and Lillim, if I do find out you’re lying to me, and you do have some part in this whole scheme, I will see to it that you receive all the greatest tortures that even demons can not endure.” Athena’s voice dripped with venom, she had been sick of treachery and demons were quite consistent when it came to betrayal.

Elsewhere as the sun soon hit the horizon of that day and day slowly began to melt back into night. A woman screamed for help on the 27th floor of a great office building. She was tied to a chair, wearing a standard black office skirt and white buttoned blouse. A tall pale skinned beauty stood before her wearing tight leather pants and a violet corset which pushed up her chest showing off her plentiful cleavage. Shrill laughter erupted from her black painted lips as she watched this poor office woman writhe and scream in her bindings. “No use screaming you pretty little thing, I now control this whole building” She shrieked with laughter again spinning in a circle as she tried to mimic a ballerina. Suddenly she was interrupted by a knock on the door and in walked a pretty, young looking woman who bowed her head slightly “Pardon my interruption Lady Icarus.” The pale looking beauty simply smirked at the sight off the office girl, a glimmer of hope in her eyes believing this stranger may be here to help her, but of course she was wrong.

The pale skinned, busty, black lipped beauty now known as Lady Icarus turned to the girl who disturbed her fun and grinned wickedly. “Nothing to worry about my darling Lillim, I was just about to have some fun with this woman I found sneaking around where she didn’t belong, care to watch?” Lillim shook her head as she glanced at the weeping girl bound to the chair. “Actually Icarus I have an urgent matter I need to speak to you about—” Icarus raised a hand quickly to silence her as she licked her lips “Hush now, you’ll ruin my mood, let me have my fun first.”

Icarus strode over to the chair and the weeping girl, and straddled her lap, the sound of creaking leather filling the air. The office girl weeped, making a futile attempt to pull away from her “p-please I won’t tell anyone what I saw!” she cried helplessly “Just l-let me go!” Icarus smirked and stroked the helpless girls cheek affectionately “you poor weak little thing, I can’t let you go. If anyone was to learn that this pharmaceutical company suddenly shifted control to someone they didn’t know, it could go very badly for me, and I can’t have that, now can I?” She leaned in and licked the office girls ear, running her fingers through her long brown locks of hair, whispering softly “You are just a dumb girl, who doesn’t understand what she saw.” The girl tried to pull away, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I’m not! I went to Harvard, I was one of the top analysts for the testing team in the vaccine division” Icarus cackled wickedly and held the office girls face close to hers while straddling her pressing her breasts against the girls chest. She kissed her lips softly and whispered again,

“No, you’re a dumb girl who doesn’t understand much of anything”

“S-stop it!” she weeped being repulsed by the kiss. “I don’t care what you say, I know what I saw and I’m not stupid!” Icarus kissed her again “Yes you are, darling, you are incredibly stupid” Her voice was sensual and very calming. The girl tied to the chair blinked as she was kissed again, appearing more stunned than repulsed this time. “I-I am stupid? N-no I’m not I went to a big school.” Icarus kissed her yet again, more intimately this time, slipping her tongue into her mouth, but only for a moment.

“You went to school, an all girls school, only because you’re a lesbian slut, who is only smart enough to fuck.” The office girl returned the kiss a bit this time, licking her own lips longingly after it was finished. “I…I am kind of stupid…and I guess I am a slut” she said weakly still trying to process what was happening. Lady Icarus kissed her for the last time, this time it was a deep passionate kiss lasting a few minutes before she quickly stood up from the girls lap and crossed her arms underneath her large chest. “Yes, you’re a horny lesbian slut who is too stupid to do anything, all you care about is sex, tits and pussy” The office girl squirmed in her bindings again as if she was trying to remember something important, as if she felt something was wrong but could not quite place it. Suddenly she stopped and her eyes became somewhat vacant, a bit of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. “Yes I’m such a fucking dumb whore…mm show me your big tits please sexy lady?” The lesbian slut continued to squirm in her chair, but not because she was trying to get free but because she was incredibly horny and wished she could touch herself.

Lady Icarus sighed contently and finally turned away from her new pet, looking over Lillim. “Ah humans, their minds are so fragile and easily manipulated…such fun they are. Now what is it you wanted to tell me?” Lillim frowned as she looked to the floor, knowing she was going to upset her seemingly good mood. “Well…M’lady we have a small problem. You see someone came to me this morning, She knows about the drugs, and is well aware a demon is behind it, I didn’t tell her anything she didn’t already know, and she thinks I’m on her side…so it might be okay but we could still be in trouble.”

The demon lady Icarus grinned wickedly as she could see Lillims fear as she tried to tell her this news.

“Who is it?”

“It is Athena, M’lady.”

Great dark laughter filled the air, drowning out the moans coming from the slut tied to the chair as Icarus began to jump up and down with glee, her large voluptuous breasts almost bouncing right out of her corset. “Athena!?” She asked amusingly “Well isn’t that just delightful…I do hope I run into her soon, it has been ever so long since I saw her last. It would be quite a treat.” she licked her lips devilishly. “Last time I saw that woman, I watched as her wings were ripped from her soul and she was cast down from heavens gates. The fallen Angel Athena, yes I can’t wait to see her again.”

To be continued.