The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 12

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Kara and the takedown group remembered, from a few days before, where the Haigure Appreciation Club met— that pan-university, pan-Rosedale thing; out in that auditorium, and they remembered what time the meeting was supposed to be at. It was Thursday; they knew they had to be there by 7 pm; but they had a little time to prepare. They had double and triple-checked the time, but they were sure of it. Kasumi had kept the paper invitation that they’d stolen out of the trash; so they had visual confirmation as well as the confirmation of their memory when they’d all been discussing it to make sure.

They had met in Alexa’s dorm room, first; they could have just as easily met in Kara’s room, since it was just down the hall, but Alexa had offered before Kara could; and Kara hadn’t been planning on offering, anyway. They were waiting for Barbara and Isabel to show up with the modified swimsuits for all of them; waiting in silence as they had sat there all day yesterday. But the quality of the silence was different this time; it was not a defeated silence, the product of sheer exhaustion in the face of all the opposition that faced them. It was a tense silence, a suspenseful one; they were all waiting in anticipation of the task they had to do that evening; all of them wondering if they would be successful, if they would be able to stay safe while doing it. Nerves were too heightened to easily conduce themselves to speech.

When Kara thought of going into the auditorium, all of them together, her stomach flipped every time. She’d wanted to charge into danger on Tuesday evening, out of recklessness and a desire for some kind of unadmitted revenge when she’d seen her mother there. But she could see now how reckless that would have been; and could understand how dangerous what they were doing was. She was glad Steph and Selina were staying home for this one.

Contrary to her usual ritual, Kara had not called Steph for a check-in the night before; she’d been so nervous, even then, in thinking of what tonight would hold. She’d at last gotten used to the idea, after checking time and time again, that her sister was safe with Selina and her mom. She could tentatively trust it, and she had been more or less sleepless the night before, but not for worrying about Steph for once.

Worrying instead about herself, about her other friends, about her girlfriend— about what was so necessary but so dangerous to do. She could call Steph for their regular check-in tonight— and that way, she could tell her all about their group’s successful infiltration, and any information they might have gained by that time from it.

In her mind that was the predicted future; they were going to infiltrate, get good information, and come back out. It was the only thing Kara would allow herself to foresee— she was not seriously considering the alternative, of them getting caught—

They were going tonight; they’d be surrounded by Haigure-clad bodies, by Haigure-poisoned minds, outnumbered dozens or hundreds to eight; and their false leotards should be effective enough to camouflage them.

But how emboldened would Haigure-ites be if they discovered eight unconverted among their crowd of dozens or hundreds, while they were doing whatever it was they did at their secret meetings?

There would be no escaping, if they were spotted tonight, that was sure. They would be caught in the hands of the bodies surrounding them, held down, stripped naked, and forced into true leotards— and lost forever.

The worst part in thinking this was that it was not contingency. She thought of it with longing. She thought of it as fantasy. To be held down— to be forced into true leotards, stripped naked first, it turned her on so much she was throbbing in her pussy as she stood there. In her mind she knew it would not be a fun sexy fantasy, when— if— it happened, it would mean the total destruction of her personhood, and the personhood of all the people she was close to, some of whom she even loved. But her body didn’t seem to care about that.

The door to Alexa’s dorm room opened, and the six members of the takedown group inside turned to look at the two members that were just joining them. It would have felt like getting ready for a party all together as friends, and then going together— as in older times, before the spread of Haigure had started— if their uniforms hadn’t been so depressing, and if the air hadn’t been palpable with the weight of stress.

“We just finished,” Barbara said, sounding a bit out of breath.

A look of concern crossed Jamie’s face. “Did you get chased?”

Isabel shook her head. “No, but we were afraid we would be, so we ran faster than we probably had to.”

Jamie smiled. “Better safe than sorry.”

“I think these look like the real thing. They’re all the same color, since we made them out of team uniforms, but hopefully no one will notice that. We tried dyeing a few other swimsuits, but the color looked too warped; it would have been so conspicuous that we would have gotten noticed. We figured that basic black would be less noticeable.”

It was sound logic; what Kara would have expected from a member of the science club.

“Well,” Jessica said, approvingly. “Okay then. Let’s get changed.”

Barbara and Isabel walked, making quick progress around the room, passing out the fake leotards. When Kara accepted hers into her hands, she had to admit it did look remarkably similar. She imagined holding a real one would feel remarkably similar, though she had never yet touched one before and didn’t quite know what it would be like. Maybe if she did ever touch one she would remember this moment and think it had been similar in the end— but no, she would never touch a real one, she would never be converted. Because if she were converted, she wouldn’t only be endangering the people she cared about. If she were converted, it would likely mean the end of the Haigure takedown movement forever, and without her, and the rest of the group, there would be no one to resist them anymore; they could spread unimpeded. Not that the takedown group had yet made much a difference in anything they’d done, but Kara told herself that at least they were there and they were trying.

The other regrettable thing about going in tonight was that they were all going to have to leave their earbuds here, and hope they could be strong enough; they would not be noticed in these bathing suits, hopefully, but if they had earbuds nestled in their ear canals when nobody else did, they would likely be noticed for them. Kara hoped she could be strong enough— that they would all be strong enough— hoped that, in an auditorium full of Haigure-ites, there would be no reason for anyone to play conversion subliminals.

Once they had all their leotard-fakes, the eight of them turned their backs to each other as in a girl’s locker room and stripped themselves down naked, leaving their clothes in piles on the floor and stepping into their swimsuits. There was no effect when they pulled them on, as there would have been with the real leotards— Kara almost regretted that, but set that aside.

All dressed, they turned back to face each other, removed their earbuds, set them down.

Now Kara was in her fake-leotard, and she had to admit to herself that she felt disappointed, because with it next to her skin, it didn’t feel like anything. She didn’t know exactly when the fantasy had slipped into her mind, but there it was— what it would be like to slip into a leotard— and when she fantasized it in her mind, she was wearing the leotard that she had been shown would be hers. The one that had been offered to her, over and over by many hands. And the substance of her fantasy had come from seeing multiple put on leotards of their own— the ecstasy on their faces after. She imagined putting hers on would give her ecstasy like that, ecstasy like the kind she’d found two nights ago in the sex she’d had with Alexa, thinking of Haigure— but ecstasy in greater excess, because what she’d found with Alexa had still left her craving after more.

She imagined surges of pleasure washing into her from the places the leotard touched her, making it so she cared about nothing but the nefarious plot behind the thing she wore on her body— the pleasure making her not want to care, changing her mind until she didn’t recognize herself, and that was so hot she worried everyone around her would see the glistening proof of that on her pussy—

But the issue was, the fake-leotard gave none of these sensations, or experiences. It simply felt like... nothing. And the more she thought about that, the more disappointed she felt, and the more she resented herself for that disappointment, so she decided she had better redirect her attention to something else. She decided to look around the room at her takedown teammates.

She’d decided to do that, but it hadn’t prepared her for the consequences of her decision.

Each other takedown girl was looking self-conscious, maybe even a little embarrassed, and well she should— the fake-leotards really did look remarkably like the real things; which meant they had the same revealing dimensions. They bared the backs of their wearers, bared the asses, too; barely covered each breast in a thin strip of fabric that mostly just covered the nipple and topboob, leaving all of the sideboob falling out around it; and of course, most revealingly, the fake-leotards, like the real ones, bared the pussies of each girl in complete detail.

Kara couldn’t deny it. She was so turned on as she stood watching her team members; they all looked as though they had given in to Haigure, and become converted— and that was a hot thought too— Kara felt her pussy clench. They each had beautiful bodies, and to see them all on display such was highly erotic.

It was so erotic and so pleasing to her that Kara let herself look them all over again, she must have glimpsed them once or twice, now, but each time she had looked in succession, she had looked with greater and greater attention, noticing smaller and smaller details, so the images she saw made deeper and deeper impressions on her.

She could see all their bodies as she had never seen them before; in normal clothes they were not highlighted like this— she looked them over one at a time. Zoe’s pale body set off against her black bathing suit-now leotard; her pleasant breasts; she could see Zoe’s butt, though only a flash of it, because Zoe was facing her now; after everyone had gotten dressed they’d all turned in to face the center of the room again, and so each other, but Zoe was at such an angle that hinted skin— her naked butt, Kara only wished she’d turned around faster so she could properly have seen it. But maybe it was better that Zoe was facing forward, because it meant Kara could fully see Zoe’s vagina— and with it bare, except for the tiny, nearly invisible strip of fabric that had ridden up high into her slit and hidden inside, she could see that Zoe kept her pubic hair in a trimmed state; she’d never even wondered about that before, and now she’d been given information for which she’d never searched.

Kara’s eyes slid to Jessica next; Zoe was pretty slim, and the shape of her body seemed to come straight down in a line, but Jessica had a bit more substance to her.

Her breasts were medium-sized, with some heft, so they came further out to the side of the strips in the fake-leotard that were meant to cover them. They were nicely rounded, and pert; Jessica’s nipples were hard, so judging by that, she was probably feeling pretty turned on by wearing the fake-leotard too; her whole body was lithe, and the slim lines of her fake-leotard highlighted this litheness and traced it over appealingly; she was facing to the centre, but she was not standing opposite the makeshift circle of takedown members, she was standing around one of the circle’s arcs, so though she faced in, Kara could see her in profile, and see one buttcheek— completely bare; but could see from the side Jessica’s pussy; it was more sloping and receding in its shape than Zoe’s which was more compact; but the lines of it were in keeping with the rest of Jessica’s lithe lines; and Kara could see that Jessica kept her pussy completely cleanshaven.

This made sense to Kara, knowing Jessica and how much she concerned herself with appearances— but the cleanshaving of it made it even easier to see the starkness of Jessica’s pussylines; and Kara felt another spark of pleasure.

Kara’s eyes were to Jamie now. Her body was more compact, because it was short, so her breasts were less elongated than Jessica’s— fat, and jutting out, though they were a medium-size too, maybe only a capsize or two less than Jessica’s but still substantial; funny that nearly the same cupsize could look so different on two different body types. Jamie had a lithe build, too, but it was squatter because there was less of her; and Jamie was standing directly to Kara’s right, so she couldn’t lean back, and look behind Jamie, look down the elegant line of her bare back, the naked curved of her bare ass; then Kara could lean forward instead, and see her pussy from above; even from that angle, she could tell that it was as cleanshaven as Jessica’s.

Kara kept looking around the circle— Kasumi. It was a little different to look at Kasumi; a relic of her earlier life. Jessica, Zoe and Jamie were friends, now, friends whose bonds had been forged in the face of danger— but Kasumi had been Kara’s friend before. She was a little longer in form even than Jessica; and she was standing to the other side of Jamie, so Kara could see her partly in profile.

She was as lithe as the other two girls Kara had already paid closer attention to, but her breasts were much smaller. Only A-cups, so they were almost completely covered by the thin strips presented by the fake-leotard. And Kara could see— one side of Kasumi’s butt— naked as all the others’, though her butt was less rounded; and when Kara looked to her front again, she saw there that her pussy was trimmed, too, like Zoe’s; Kara understood this too.

The two of them were not as concerned with appearance as Jessica and Jamie apparently were; but they still cared enough to put a little effort into their grooming by keeping themselves a little trimmed. Seeing Kasumi was an arousing sight, as with all the others; but it still had that tinge of strangeness because of Kara’s longer friendship with Kasumi; her memory of Kasumi as an old friend in an old world, now lost— yet that incongruity mixed with present, made seeing Kasumi slightly taboo in a way that seeing the other three had not been— so all in all, viewing Kasumi was even more arousing than viewing the rest of them.

Kara’s eyes fell next on Barbara Vance; seeing her held a shade of the taboo, too. Barbara had been almost a third to Kara and Rose; another friend before. With both Barbara and Kasumi, Kara had never expected to see their naked bodies; had never wanted to them, never thought of either of them in a sexual light— in that old world, so much less had been sexual; sex had had its place, but that place had been between her, and Alexa, and nowhere else; that place had been on occasion checking out a pretty girl who went by. It hadn’t been lewd like this; but everyone she looked at only made her turn on more.

Barbara was short, like Jamie, but her body was well-built so even at the lesser height, it stood with distinction— and Kara had always thought her colouring looked good with her short, red hair— she was standing to the other side of Kasumi; so Kara could not see the backside of her body, but for this, she could better see the front. Barbara’s pussy was fully bushed, which made sense to Kara, because Barbara was more interested in intellectual pursuits than in spending time on her appearance, so it would not have made sense for her to have spent any time at all on grooming herself.

Then Kara looked at Isabel. She was the most distant from Kara— one the two newest to the group, but Kara had no history with her. All she knew was that Isabel lived somewhere else in Kara’s own dorm— she was a dorm neighbor, and so Kara had only ever known of her, known she was a member of the swim team but little else about her.

She had dark black hair, which was short— her eyes were brown, and her skin was a similar shade; her pussy, when Kara looked down to it, was also cleanshaven; this made sense to Kara also. She’d had discipline enough to join the swim team, so she had discipline enough to keep herself in a strict state of kemptness— all the lines of her body were sleek and neat, in a way the other bodies weren’t, because her body was so fit, and her every muscle so pronounced. To swim, she needed all of them; in her arms, in her legs, in her torso; they were all pronounced, and well-sculpted, and in looking at Isabel, Kara noticed her muscles far more than any of her more overt sexual characteristics.

The strength, the build of them were more erotic, and pleasing to Kara to see than any other feature of Isabel’s, and by now Kara’s entire body was simmering with need. She could have masturbated easily to completion if she had excused herself, just from the memory of seeing all members of the takedown team, in greater and greater degrees of noticing— though her own leotard, fake that it was, would do nothing to add to the experience. It must be so enjoyable to masturbate wearing a real leotard; to have it introduce itself as feedback to what one was doing— Kara wished for it again, and finally looked at Alexa last.

Alexa was standing right to the left of her; and Kara knew her body well. The thrill in seeing Alexa like this was the thrill of the earlier fantasy— being able to imagine that Alexa had been converted, and was now fully under control; this was especially delectable, remembering Alexa’s confession those two days before that she wanted to be, and found the idea as hot as Kara did.

Still Kara appreciated the body she knew and loved; could appreciate it more intimately than all the others, because she knew it better; the tan skin from running track, the tan lines still left from her track uniform— her C-cup breasts, like Jessica’s, or Jamie’s, full enough to exceed the strips of covering over them; but like with Isabel, Alexa’s body was neat, and sleek— built and sculpted, and there was added erotic buzz in looking over the lines of Alexa’s muscles. Her sixpack, noticeable even from Kara’s angle standing beside her, and the tight, taut lines of her legs; unlike Isabel, who must exercise every muscle of her body in the practice of her sport, Kara knew Alexa’s legs got the majority of the attention when she participated in her own sport; though the rest of her body benefitted less directly from it too.

Especially, Kara’s eyes lingered on the bush above Alexa’s pussy. She had of course seen it before, as Alexa’s girlfriend, but she liked the look of it; it was the same color of brown as Alexa’s natural shade that she wore on her hair, and Kara found the way it curled very attractive. In that moment she was feeling particularly aroused by it; Alexa was clearly aroused herself, and the hair that was low enough to hood Alexa’s slit was dewy wet and soft, glistening under dorm room lights as Kara looked at it.

It made Kara want to reach a hand out and pet at it; she’d always admired Alexa for leaving her pussy fully bushed, as she herself trimmed her own— she thought it took a particular kind of confidence to be able to do that, to not worry about trimming at all; she’d always been a little self-conscious about her own pubic hair, so the fact that Alexa lacked this kind of response fascinated Kara.

It was tempting to reach out and pet and paw at Alexa’s soft hair; the thought aroused Kara more, but it would mean having to step out of where she was standing, and would mean having to stop looking around at all her other takedown teammates; and that was arousing too, and she didn’t want to stop or move out of the line of sight.

She had always appreciated Alexa’s pubic hair— but there was an added appeal to it, seeing it there at Alexa’s exposed crotch, with the fake leotard above it; covering Alexa’s stomach and then leaving her pussy and hips naked; so Alexa’s bush could be seen in all its glory. Kara never wanted to stop looking at it until she had to; it was appealing to see Alexa as if she were just one more Haigure slave, completely exposed— the thought of everyone else outside the dorm, of the rest of their teammates seeing Alexa’s bush too, the forced perhaps not totally willing exhibitionism tickled Kara too.

There was nothing left to look at— nothing left to see; Kara had enjoyed seeing all of them in their fake-leotards, it was true. But there wasn’t any comparison to seeing Alexa in her fake-leotard, Kara thought once again. That got Kara hottest of all, nearly made her wild, the longer she let her eyes linger there. The more she thought, over and over, the same thing— it was remembering Alexa telling her of her own temptation that made it such a scrumptious sight. She thought of Alexa inside in her leotard, and not just of Alexa’s body. She wondered how turned on Alexa was feeling, wondered if Alexa was feeling like she was, wishing the leotards could actually be real.

There was an added appeal in looking at Alexa, beyond simply the exposure of her body, beyond her confessed temptation and even beyond their existing bond as girlfriend and girlfriend. Kara thought it again, though she’d thought it before. She thought it again because it was worth thinking, and she enjoyed it so much. The leotard did not only expose all her girlfriend’s erogenous zones— it also made naked, and so highlighted, all her taut, tight, well-developed running muscles. Seeing them standing out starkly on her leg like that, Kara just wanted to get down on the ground and lick the muscles up her legs— she would not pass to her pussy immediately but would—

She shook herself out of that distraction, and let her eyes leave Alexa again. They found Isabel once again: the fake-leotard was as kind to her body as Alexa’s had been to hers, she’d thought so before, she thought it again. Alexa’s leotard (it was hotter to think of it as just a leotard and not a ‘fake’) highlighted her runner’s muscles— Isabel’s leotard highlighted her swimmer’s muscles— she was well-defined everywhere on her body, yes, Kara thought again, as if her thoughts were caught in a loop— but she didn’t know how they could be— and all Isabel’s muscles were too— Kara was less familiar with Isabel’s body, and apparently still had some loose sense of propriety because she did not dream of licking up Isabel’s muscles as she had with Alexa; but seeing Isabel’s muscles did still turn her very much on.

They must all have been only standing there, staring at each other, because for all this time, not one of them had spoken. But now, finally, the silence was broken. “I hate these leotards,” Kasumi said; she shifted uncomfortably in her body; shimmying in the leotard, as if it made her itch. She tried to fold her body in forward, as if trying to hide herself within herself. “I don’t like the way they feel; or look.” She tried to shrink further into herself.

Jamie blushed when Kasumi said this. “I understand,” she said. “They’re really exposing— it’s embarrassing. I feel like my body is so substandard— and ugly, but these things just show them off completely.”

Kara thought Jamie had been a little too hard on her own body; she was no less arousing to look at than all the others, but her admitting this seemed to make the others more easily able to speak up.

“I don’t like it either,” Jessica said. “But it’s necessary. And it’s not without any silver lining. Maybe it will make you all uncomfortable, I don’t know— but it is kind of hot to wear these, don’t you think? Almost like being in the real thing.”

Jessica was not standing in any kind of way that could be called antsy— she was standing solid and still, but there did seem a bit of a shake in her, maybe from pleasure, despite her otherwise constantness. And this admission seemed to make everyone in the circle more uncomfortable. They all looked like they wanted to shy away, to hide from what Jessica had said, and yet there was now something else underlining their obvious humiliation. Clearly they didn’t like hearing what they’d heard because it had struck true— beneath the surface level discomfort, Kara could read in each body, now— either from pointing nipples or dripping slits— that there was arousal, underneath, of which most takedown members were ashamed. Which Kara understood. She was ashamed of her arousal too.

Apparently, as far as Kasumi was concerned, Jessica’s statement could not be left to hang in the air. She clearly felt the need to cover it up by speaking over it. “I hate these,” Kasumi repeated. She blushed as Jamie had, but looked down at herself; perhaps Jessica’s confession had made her able to face herself. “I feel like you can all... see me... you’re all... looking...”

“I think everyone’s feeling that way,” Jamie spoke again, clearly trying to be comforting. “That’s what I said, before. Even if— maybe Jessica isn’t feeling self-conscious, I think the others—”

There was a pattern of nodding around the circle but no one else spoke.

Jessica twisted around to look down the back of her own fake. “They really don’t leave anything to the imagination.” Kara’s eyes followed Jessica’s looking to Jessica’s ass; she’d seen it partly from the side, but now with her twisted all the way to the side, Kara could see completely. It was pretty perfect; pretty beautiful— this was a buffet of images, all, had been all along and still was now. And it was getting Kara so worked up she didn’t know how she’d be able to take it for a whole night.

“The meeting starts in half an hour,” Kara spoke up finally, not letting on to any of her lecherous thoughts. “We know how Haigure people are— they always seem to have a favorite sexual partner that they hang on, so we should probably pair off in order to approach them. Alexa—”

She was already at Kara’s side— she had sidestepped from her position to Kara’s left to be close enough— linking her arm through Kara’s. Barbara and Isabel made themselves a pair; Kasumi and Jamie; and Jessica and Zoe. They may have fought more often in the beginning, but they seemed true friends now. Jessica didn’t even complain about having to pair up with Zoe.

“Alright,” Kara said. “Everyone try to blend in the best you can, stay safe, and... we’ll go now.”

They left the dorm room all together. Alexa was holding onto Kara’s arm, and Kara thought with a pulse of lust of how she had linked her arm through Alexa’s and dragged her down the hallway.

They got to the same auditorium that they’d staked out on Tuesday— if there had been any fear that the meeting had been relocated, it was immediately dispersed. The parking lot outside the auditorium looked exactly as Kara remembered, with many people filing through it to reach the auditorium and get themselves inside. Only this time, all of them were going in there too.

Kara swallowed a mixture of fear and longing; they were only a few feet back from the door, but at the call of “Kara!” They all had to stop and see who had addressed them.

It was a group all arriving together— of fallen friends Kara hadn’t been able to save, Kara thought with a distant pang that was submerged beneath arousal. Maggie, Adelyn; Elena, Amelia— Maria. They all looked so happy to see them— like real friends, wearing expressions Kara had seen many times in normal circumstances.

“You’re all Haigure now?” Adelyn asked excitedly, as this group of acquaintances, friends and one-time rivals caught up to the takedowners.

This left all of the takedown group no other choice but to play along.

“We’re Haigure,” Kara said, putting in much enthusiasm into her voice as she was capable of. From where her hands were closest to Alexa, she let herself begin fondling and stroking at her girlfriend; from her periphery she saw some of the others doing the same to feel each other up. She felt a twist of sympathy for them— they were not already sexually linked as Kara and Alexa were, and maybe hadn’t wanted to be, but now they had to be okay with it.

Kara wondered if all of them were still feeling arousal underneath like she’d seen in them before.

“It’s just the most important thing we’ve ever been part of,” Kara kept speaking, and kept touching Alexa. “It’s so great— I love it— I love everything about it— and it feels so fantastic in my body, I’m so glad I never have to take this leotard off.”

The group smiled understandingly, believing them— but Kara knew she had to be friskier even than she had so far been. She pulled Alexa in to her arms and leaned close to her ear, speaking only for her. “For a minute, you can pretend we’re really like them,” and Alexa seemed to convulse in pleasure in Kara’s arms; then Kara, quite lewdly, began kissing Alexa as she held her swooned in her arms; Alexa’s fingers twisted in Kara’s pussy, and Kara pawed her sideboob; Alexa moaned; Kara moaned; and Kara was nearly coming when she thought of the fantasy as if it were true... she and Alexa, converted, their minds held by Haigure, the two of them caring for it above all else— the third specter in their relationship as when they’d had that Tuesday night sex— how promiscuous they would be, how they would fuck and play around with other people and never be jealous because they served Haigure above all.

What it would be like to make out and feel each other up outside the auditorium with Haigure in their minds and in their bodies, their company with each other second to everything. Kara was this close to coming, but instead she stood the two of them back up. It looked like everyone else had performed similarly, but had finished.

“So who converted you?” Adelyn asked; her eyes were wide as she spoke and she looked completely engrossed by the idea.

It had bubbled up in Kara so quick she didn’t know where it had come from. “My mom,” she blurted, and it conjured the illicit fantasy. “I went home and she caught me there— she already had the subliminals playing, and she spent hours stroking me, and whispering to me about how good Haigure feels, about how great it is; and I couldn’t resist. Eventually I had to give in, and she had my leotard waiting for me; then after I was wearing it, I kissed and sucked her pussy, and she kissed and such mine, until we both came too many times remember… then I converted the rest of my friends.”

By the time Kara was done speaking, her chest was rising and falling rapidly; and she felt about ten times more turned on than before. She was dripping out of her hole, and the image of what she’d just described was large in her mind. She could have masturbated to it— and if she had, her orgasm would have been swift.

Then her shame caught up to her. She felt downright perverted— she could have made up anything when Adelyn had asked, but of all possible options, her mind had immediately gone to her own mother— touching her, seducing her, fucking her— before any other option. First.

It had still turned her on, though. She couldn’t deny that.

They had performed their performances well enough; everyone watching them had been appeased that they were Haigure, and the threat of discovery had passed.

“Haigure,” the group they’d run into chanted, finishing the ritual of greeting. They made the pose as they chanted it all as one.

“Haigure,” Kara and the other takedown members chanted, making the pose in return.

Of course, the lingering evidence that the performance had happened was still with Kara, she was flushed and glistening in arousal she could feel. But this could help to act as camouflage now; all the other Haigure-ites inside would be flushed and glistening in arousal if not outright orgasming, so having one more similarity to them would help.

Despite a bit of the illicit thrill that came with going through that door to the auditorium, Kara did feel honest to goodness fear; once they were inside they would be trapped until the meeting was over. They would all have to stay until this same crowd was filing back outside again once it was all ended. And it was possible the eight of them might never come out of the auditorium as free individuals ever again. If they were caught inside, as Kara had thought before, and nearly fantasized over— they would be outnumbered, as she had thought just a second ago, they would be trapped... and when they did emerge, they would emerge as their Haigurized selves instead.

If only she wanted that less.

Alexa was holding Kara’s arm for steadying; and Kara led the eight of them inside amid the other crowd, following after the ones they’d run into: Maggie, Adelyn, Elena, Amelia, and Maria.

Inside, it was a wide, flat gymnasium floor; everyone stood in front of it; there was nowhere to sit, it was all about being freestanding.

The only thing distinct from the standing huddled mass was a sectional set-up stage raised above the fray; it was curtained about halfway down it so it was impossible to see to the back of that stage; and standing in such a large crowd was a challenge in itself. Heat seemed to be rising off the bodies of those in the crowd; their combined mutual arousal was nearly palpable in the air, yet even full of such frenetic energy, the crowd stood obediently, awaiting the beginning on the meeting.

Kara knew they, the takedown group infiltrating, had arrived a little ahead of the beginning of the meeting; she wondered how long they would have to wait— wondered what would happen when the meeting actually did begin. Part of her did wish that the meeting was already over, so she and the other members of the takedown group could safely leave again— they were all blocked in now, properly; about halfway through the length of the crowd; rows and rows of people had filed in behind them.

Kara didn’t have to wonder for much longer. The curtains parted and there was— her—

She did not speak her name or introduce herself, as everyone in the crowd seemed to already know her; Kara had to dig back into the journalistic archives of her memory. In the early days— before Adelyn had been turned— she had described the girl who’d gone into see the dean? What had she said that girl’s name was?

The name came easily when Kara asked, as if something in Kara had been waiting for her to ask— though she knew it couldn’t have really been like that. There was nothing inside her that had been programmed to wait. But still the name came.

Lilith. As soon as Kara thought it she knew it was right, knew it fit. That girl— she couldn’t have been any younger or older than Kara herself— was called Lilith. She looked like a Lilith. She looked like the best thing in the world that Kara had ever seen, and she couldn’t entirely reconcile the way she felt when she looked at her.

She was thin, she was small; she wore a leotard too, of a specific color. Part of Kara was very grateful that the leotard completely exposed Lilith’s body. Kara found she very much wanted to see that body; she looked on with great interest, the way everyone around her was. They all looked because they were compelled, their minds were forcing them too, but Kara was not having to feign her interest to blend in. She really wanted to see.

Beautiful breasts, Lilith had... the glimpses of them, naked from the sides, set more lubrication pouring out of Kara— the sway of her small hips. Kara wanted Lilith turn around— was delighted when Lilith did, seeming to grant her wish, just for her; her ass was smooth and round too, and when she was facing out at them, Kara’s eyes locked onto Lilith’s pussy. It was beautiful too— it was appetizing to view. Kara wanted it in her mouth.

The way Kara was feeling for Lilith... the kind of longing and affection, it was the kind of feeling she usually associated with having a crush. It had been the way she’d felt for Alexa before she’d had the courage to ask her out— now she felt it for Lilith... to crush on another girl while committing and dating a different one made something in Kara squirm in guilt, and yet lower than that there was a feeling of rightness, of certainty. It was right to have a crush on Lilith; right to be attracted to her, right to have a crush on her.

Yet, was crush even the right word? There was something more to her, something deeper... the kind of draw Kara was feeling, when she really thought about it, was unlike any other emotion she’d ever experienced. It was different than any crush she’d ever had, including the crush on Alexa which had later blossomed to love. It was different than love too... there was something mysterious in it, something hidden she could not understand yet.

But she did feel drawn, and she didn’t know why... Lilith’s eyes were perfectly purple, her leotard perfectly silver... Kara just wanted to look and look, and it seemed to warp something in her brain when she did, but then she just wanted to look more... she remembered Alexa’s description of running on the track and watching the others in the leotards move. Maybe this was a little of that, but it was more too. This was... Lilith, and somehow, part of Kara felt like she’d been waiting to see her.

The same part of her that was in no hurry for this meeting to end, the part that sat up curious and wanted to watch it all play through. That part of her she thought of as dark, or even evil... which was darkly hungry and craved all the worst and cared not the consequence. There was no one else to blame that part for; she was the one to blame for its existence, it came from her, it was her... she was drawn to Lilith, put simply.

Lilith just stood there, letting everyone in the crowd watch her— Kara dared not tear her eyes away— all eyes were clearly meant to be fixed on Lilith. She was presenting herself as some kind of hypnotic symbol, or perhaps a lightning rod to catch all obedience— but Kara pictured eyes going wide the longer everyone in the crowd looked at her, and she imagined what it would have felt like to be standing in the crowd looking at Lilith... she was affected, and her mind was still free. How much more affected would she have been if her mind was not free, if it were truly opened to the influence of Lilith’s image, helped by the wearing of these leotards? Why did she want to really experience it so much? She resented herself as she stood there— because she resented all the others around her for having minds that were opened to Lilith, for being capable of becoming more deeply converted, more deeply influenced just by looking at her.

Still... Kara did feel that draw.

At least one useful piece of information had been gleaned, in exchange for such extreme risk-taking. Clearly, Lilith was the leader of the group— Kara remember she’d been listed as the liaison for both the Appreciation Club and the Fit Club in the administration office. And clearly everyone was giving devoted attention and reverence; Lilith commanded everyone in Haigure, so clearly she was the leader.

Whatever plan was being played must be her plan— they had at last seen their true nemesis. However she got the leotards, she was clearly behind it all. Here was Kara’s true enemy... and looking at her made Kara very aroused. Kara hoped it wouldn’t prevent her fighting back.

Lilith had stood there long enough, and now she raised her arms, seeming the religious figure in authority over this meeting. There definitely seemed to be a sacred weight to the way she moved.

“Haigure,” she chanted— this must have been what the groups had been chanting all the times they had passed them on-campus with their earbuds safely blocking out the sound; there were no earbuds to protect them now. This was what they themselves had had to say in greeting just outside the auditorium minutes ago.

“Haigure,” the entire crowd chanted back; Kara said it with them and Kara’s voice was lost among theirs— she felt erased when she couldn’t hear herself say it; but even saying it once frightened her, because when she heard it rise from them all, a communal cry, she felt it in her brain immediately; it was hypnotic just saying it, it seemed to be washing her brain into something else, perhaps dying it and changing its colors or stripes... and they had all only said it once.

It seemed to strengthen that part of Kara that was endemic to her, but which was despised. That part that craved Haigure, loved Haigure, thought it was the sexiest thing she’d ever seen and that it would give her the best orgasms she’d ever had. Hearing it once, that part was already strengthened. That part had just been in her, it had just come with her, but this was making it stronger.

No influence had created that streak in her; but chanting with the others was hypnotizing, and Kara could feel it widening the streak, or deepening it.

She wished she could be holding Alexa’s hand for comfort— imagined Alexa might have squeezed at that moment if she had, but all their focus had to be on Lilith standing on her stage.

“Haigure,” Lilith chanted again, and the crowd chanted “Haigure,” back, more enthusiastically; they said it more quickly too, tripping over the syllabi’s in a hurry to get the thing said. Kara felt in her brain like fingers in her pussy. Stroking, working around, working her up and making her respond in a way that was favorable— making her more ready to take the next stroke.

It frightened her. There was no defense against this, and it turned her on more— her poor defenseless brain just had to be violated this way, hearing this chant, saying this chant, becoming one more Haigure-ite— she was fantasizing again about what it would be like if she could really be one of them. How much more erotic would this all have been— the impact on an already conquered mind had to be far more extreme than on a mind like hers that still had some semblance of freedom and free thought remaining. It would feel like being submerged, Kara couldn’t help but think— she wanted to be submerged so deep and falling deeper— it sounded more erotic the more she thought about it.

“Haigure,” Lilith said again, in saying it seeming to kiss each syllable,

“Haigure,” the crowd shouted back again, louder. They seemed to become more frenzied with each chant; Kara felt the frenzy inside her; the feelings in her were communal, common to all of them so she could perfectly know what was happening in this meeting, what was happening to everyone here, because it was happening inside of her.

It was like something bubbling up until it had to burst; frenzied frenetic energy coursing through her like electricity about to either short out or flare, felt in every erogenous zone on her body, turning all zones not inherently erogenous into ones that were; pleasure everywhere, all through— and if only her leotard was real, it would enhance the pleasure that much further— all of it rising up into her mind, and then coursing back down again in a cycle. And each time it touched her mind it was another pleasurable stroke; Kara was badly afraid. How would she ever make it out of this meeting intact? How would any of them last? All she wanted to do was fall to her knees and beg to be given a proper leotard. If she listened much longer, she might even be ready to fall to her knees and beg them to strip her naked and re-dress her forcibly.

The chanting went on a while longer, shorting Kara’s mind out and making it impossible for thoughts to progress. She lost track, lost count; then Lilith turned around and dove backwards.

The crowd were supporting her with held up hands; passing her down to the end of the first row; then at the end of the row, they passed her back to the second row, then back up that row to the other end; and back. It was like Lilith was surfing the crowd at a concert, only each pair of disembodied hands seemed to accept her weight with reverence; this was worshipful.

The takedown group was halfway back from the stage, in terms of position within the crowd, so it took some time for Lilith’s body to be passed to them; unlike before, this part of the meeting was done in complete silence; no one chanted while they accepted Lilith’s body; neither did they chant while they waited to, and Kara waited the same as the rest of them; impatient, wishing for Lilith to come; wishing to touch, to feel her; just wishing for her to arrive already and some part of her irrationally fearing she never would, even though her eyes followed her back along the crowd’s surface.

Her body looked beautiful like this too— like it was floating on water, a lily along a river.

Lilith had reached their row, now came up it; Kara raised her arms in preparation as she’d seen all the others do. She was one like them now. Her palms faced up waiting; Alexa was directly beside her and she took the sacrament of touch first based on that position along; her body lowered slightly as she accepted Lilith, with the support of the others further left of her; and then Lilith was in Kara’s hands.

Lilith was facing stomach down, though she’d seemed to roll and rotate on whims as the human sea bore her along; she happened to be stomach down so Kara felt one of Lilith’s breasts fully in her hand; and the other hand was on Lilith’s stomach. Both hands touched her leotard; the hand on her breast felt the leotard in the center of her palm and the outer reaches of her hand touched bare breast.

Touching the leotard was like— nothing— there was nothing to compare it to. Kara felt as if she had somehow been prepared for this moment, or she had been waiting for it for ages. She’d known the real leotards would feel better than the fakes— but she had not known how much better.

How could she have? She had never touched one before. But as soon as she was touching it, she felt it pouring pleasure through both points of contact, spilling it down her forearms, and it moved from there to race around Kara’s body, amplifying what had already been stirred up inside her. Kara wanted— more— she wanted to stroke and pet the leotard and get staggered pulses of its effect; she wanted to rub and grind her body against it; it was beaming its ecstasy into her like rays that were coming from the sun. It was so hot, it was so warm; it held her like a cradle and made her feel like everything was ok, and maybe soon it would be great; she was touching Lilith, and Lilith was perfect and beautiful; she was touching a leotard, and it was the truest ecstasy.

But she couldn’t hold Lilith indefinitely, though she would have liked too. Being in worshipful communion with her was perfection but it could not last; the human sea was constantly surging on, and Lilith was always flowing over its surface, stopping to float in place at no point. Kara had to help Lilith’s body along, overhead, to the next pair of hands waiting beside her; they needed their moment of communion too; and Kara was underneath as she had hoped for, submerged, part of the water holding Lilith up so she could float, and float past; part of what had to flow along. She moved Lilith along and felt Lilith’s bare pussy on one hand; then Lilith’s legs, and Lilith was gone.

Lilith traversed the sea’s surface many times.

They had passed Lilith back and forth too many times to track; for each of those times, whether Lilith had been passing from the head of the crowd to the back of it, or from that back returning to the front— there had been a moment that Kara had held Lilith in her hands. A blessed, beautiful, perfect moment; and then Kara had had to pass her away into another’s grip; but the moment had still been, and each of those times Lilith had happened to be lying in such a way that her leotard made contact to Kara’s hands every time.

The result of this mass adoration, overlaying all the experiences in this meeting which had preceded it, was that Kara was more sexually worked up and sexually frustrated than she thought she’d ever been in her life. She only wanted to come— it was the only thing she could think. It was one more reason to covet a real leotard— a real leotard would have given her an orgasm many times over by this same point in time; the fake could do no such thing like this.

When the crowd had again bore Lilith to the stage, she did not let them pass her back; she stepped onto the stage she had first ventured from, signaling the end of the passing which had been happening before. They all stood and waited for her; and she smiled out at them, saintly, perfectly divine. “Do as you see me do,” she instructed; then reached into the crowd and pulled another college student up with her onto the stage by that student’s forearm; very quickly, Lilith was kissing the girl; then fucking the girl, who fucked her back, and seemed to break the sexual tension that was in the air; those in the crowd moved to mirror Lilith— and all of them, all, if her mother was here, if Rose’s mother and sister were here, if Rose was, all of them too— moved to fuck each other; sounds of sex were already in the air, emanating from the ones who had been fast enough to obey Lilith’s injunction first; Kara was throbbing with arousal but she had not moved yet.

So these meetings ended or otherwise devolved into orgy as some kind of rite in Lilith’s worship; useful information too, but unless she and the other takedown group members participated, they would not escape here unconverted. They could rely on each other for orgy partners, since they had all stood in a line beside each other, that was comfort enough; and she could rely on Alexa specifically, since they had all decided those pairs before— and maybe it would be like on Tuesday, fucking with a specter between them...

Kara came back to herself; somehow, in the haze of lust it had taken her until now to recognize the people around her. Alexa was locked in what looked like very passionate congress with Maria; and the two women Kara was before were people she also knew. She had ended up right near Maggie and Adelyn again.

In the strange and alienating (even from herself) it was comforting to find herself around people she knew— she knew Maggie less well than Adelyn, but Maggie had been kind to her for that brief period of time they had been allied. And with Adelyn she had gotten even closer— so she felt almost like she was clinging to them as the three of them entangled with each other.

Adelyn’s fingers were stroking at Kara’s pussy; and with her other hand, Adelyn worked one of Kara’s breasts; she was partly behind Kara so Kara couldn’t reach back to touch her, so she reached forward and kneaded at Maggie’s breasts— Maggie reached down and masturbated herself with one hand— with her other hand, she took Kara’s other breast, which Adelyn had so far left untouched— all of that touching, on all three of Kara’s erogenous zones was putting so much pleasure into Kara, and she savored it there— and Maggie’s mouth came back from Kara’s and she began gasping words around her own pleasure.

“I’m so glad you’ve come around to Haigure,” Maggie said sincerely— as shallowly as Kara had known her, she had still known Maggie was generally a sincere person by nature.

Kara needed to keep her act up— but when she spoke the words came so naturally. She was so full of pleasure she felt she was losing herself into the role she was playing. “I couldn’t fight it anymore. It just became so obvious to me that Haigure was good for the whole world— that it will help everyone who is exposed to it, and I just needed to be part of it,” Kara panted against Maggie’s lips.

“It’s so true,” Adelyn said, from just behind Kara, as she kept manipulating her body. “We need to spread it to as many people, so we can help them improve their lives— so we can spread the peace Haigure gives everywhere and wipe out the negativity that existed before it.” Her voice was thick with arousal as if just saying it brought incredible pleasure of its own.

They shifted around in their tangle; Kara’s mouth was at Adelyn’s slit, and it seemed the most intuitive thing in the world to start licking and licking it; Adelyn had shifted to moving her fingers through Maggie’s lower folds and kissing on Maggie’s mouth, it seemed, and Maggie was playing with Adelyn’s breasts.

Kara licked harder when she heard Maggie begin speaking again— in that same gasping way— she must have been speaking it against Adelyn’s lips, speaking it into them, though Kara could still hear her— it turned Kara on, too, to think that Maggie and Adelyn were kissing mid-conversation in the exact same way that Maggie had been doing with her just a moment before.

“I love Haigure too for improving my relationships with everyone— it will do that for you too, Kara, now that you’re one of us. I barely knew Adelyn before, and now the two of us are so close; we’ve had sex so many times, and we have a real affectionate love between us now,” and Kara felt her pleasure spike again, to hear Maggie referring to Kara as if she were part of her ‘we.’

“It’s true, Kara,” Adelyn says. “Haigure will do that for all your relationships— it makes you love everyone else who’s Haigure— it turns all love into a universal love, and that’s what makes Haigure so universal. It makes you love everyone, and you can express that love sexually to everyone you love, and when you do, both of you can enjoy the pleasures of Haigure together. It’s beautiful,” Adelyn repeated.

“Yes,” Kara exhaled, pulling her lips briefly back from Adelyn’s lower set. “I’ve only been Haigure for a few hours but I already feel it— I love Alexa differently now— and I feel so differently for all my other friends; I feel more deeply; I never felt like it before; and I feel closer to you both than I ever have.”

Saying the lie made her feel things; performing this made her feel things. To think of herself, again, as a tool of conversion for the people closest to her, in service of Haigure… even if it was only said in performance, even if it was only imagined— it was so hot it was almost sexual fantasy… and it was true, that when she had been so closely checking out each of her friends in their fake leotards, she’d appreciated them in a new way; it had been lascivious, but that new way of seeing them did, in this moment, feel very conducive to deeper affection— even a general love for anyone.

Or maybe her mind had been vulnerable to what Maggie and Adelyn had said to her— and she had already been influenced by it.

In that moment she didn’t care— her body was full of pleasure, and her heart was full of love— for the first time she was grateful at having to perform. It had allowed her to be close to Maggie and Adelyn again; to be in their company, which she had so long needed to avoid. It would only be better if she could really be Haigure— and truly feel that love they were describing to her to the deep of her heart… instead of just feeling the beginnings of it, and having to imagine its greater depths…

Kara had lost count of her number of orgasms, but surely she’d never had so many in one day, or in so few hours. This was what real Haigure would always be like; thinking that, she reveled in the feeling, came again— everything was hazy, but it still kept happening, and happening...

Finally, that energy seemed spent, and it all began tapering off. At last, they all filed out of the auditorium, and then the takedown group was set free into the night.

* * *