The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 4

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

It was the first Monday back after midterms and the week-long break that had followed them, and Rose Connelly found herself thinking of her family tucked away back in Rosedale. She loved them a lot, and at all times was looking forward to the next time she could get back and see them. She was paying attention as she went through her morning routine, and as she went and attended her first morning class of the half-semester, but she was also thinking of her family the entire time, in the back of her mind.

Maybe this coming weekend she could get her mother to drive the five minute drive down to pick her up and bring her home; then she could spend Friday evening and all of Saturday, then most of Sunday until Sunday evening at least... she could spend all that time with her favorite people.

Or if her mother couldn’t get away to make the drive then maybe Rose’s younger sister, Lily Connelly, could do it. She’d done it before, she had considerably more free time than their mother did.

Lily was a senior in high school, and at eighteen, she had already had her driver’s license for two years. She was a good driver; their mother had long since added Lily to the car insurance, and she frequently let her drive the family car. She’d let her drive it to pick up Rose for sure.

Since Rose lived on campus, and on campus parking was hard to come by, Rose didn’t have her own car to be able to drive herself to and from home on the weekends. But it was such a short drive that usually, either her mother or her sister didn’t mind making it when she asked.

Rose had never had a twin, but she sometimes wondered if being older sister to Lily might have been something like it. They were a few years apart in age but they looked practically identical; red hair of the same shade, almost exactly the same face with almost no noticeable variations. Everyone in Rosedale knew them both, so it never happened there, but historically, on family road trips and other vacations where they were around strangers, they were both frequently mistaken for an actual pair of identical twins. They were both still young and youthful enough that their difference in age was not visible yet; maybe when the two of them were older, if one of them started showing signs of their age more, their ages would finally be distinguishable. But they both took good care of their bodies like their mother had taught them, so Rose doubted this a bit.

Rose ​allowed herself to keep thinking of that weekend’s potential for a home visit. One week out from the fall break there wouldn’t be a lot of homework or other projects to take back with her. And if she did go, she’d probably see her sister’s best friends at some point during the weekend. They were always in and out of Rose’s family home. In a town as small as Rosedale this was easy to do; everywhere was walkable from everywhere else, and Rose’s sisters friends had so often been over that Rose couldn’t help but feel like they were her family too.

There was Kara’s younger sister, Steph; she was the same age and in the same year as Lily and always had been. In hindsight, it had maybe been inevitable that the two of them would bond, given how close their older sisters were. But it had never been a guarantee. It had just, luckily, worked out. When Rose had throughout her younger youth came and gone freely from Kara’s house, her younger sister had almost always been in tow, and when Kara had come and gone freely from their house, her younger sister had often been along too.

Both their mothers had gotten used to seeing the both of their daughters in their own house; and this had been a policy for years. Eventually their mothers had just started planning activities and errands with each other— even shorter trips, eventually. Or they had done things for each other, one mother doing quick errands when it was convenient; the two families had always been connected and had only grown closer year over year. Each time they’d done something together all six of them, both sets of daughters had gotten closer and both mothers too. Both families had even gotten in the habit of attending all pageants and recitals for its various daughters as a team; Kara’s family was really like Rose’s after all this time, and Rose knew Kara felt the same about her family.

Her sister’s other best friend, Selina Green, would probably also be there if Rose went home for the weekend. She had always been very close with both Lily and Steph and was still. She had been over to Rose’s house and around almost as much as Kara and her sister had themselves. So her sister’s group of friends, unlike Rose’s, had always been more like a trio than a duo. But Rose liked them all.

Selina had been in all their lives for a long time, as long as Kara and Steph, but she’d only recently seemed to come into her own and started expressing her personal style in the way she dressed. She had never dressed like it when she was younger, but now she dressed like the quintessential punk girl; she was paler than both Lily and Steph, and when she’d started dressing punk, she’d shaved her dark hair into a buzzcut; her eyes were a startling dark blue, and her eyes stood out against her overall paleness, and the contrast her dark buzzcut hair provided to it.

As Rose’s first class ended, and she headed off across campus towards her second class of that day, she thought about how excited she was to go home that weekend.

On the way to her second class, Rose saw her friend Kara coming up the other way from along the campus path.

“Hi, Kara!” Rose called out, with a wave.

Kara looked like she was in a hurry to get somewhere, and she had an expression on her face of total determination; but when she heard Rose’s voice, she looked for the source of it, and when she saw Rose waving, she adjusted her course to make a straight line over to Rose.

“Rose, good,” Kara said, once she’d caught up to her. “I was actually coming to look for you, before my next class.”

“Whatever it was couldn’t wait until after class?” Rose joked. “We’d already planned to meet up with each other for lunch in ninety minutes. This couldn’t wait that long?”

Rose wasn’t annoyed at all—she was endeared. Kara could be like this sometimes; when she decided something was important, that it absolutely had to happen, she moved timetables up even if whatever it was that Kara saw as urgent had already been slotted to happen later in the day. It was a sweet quality that Kara had, and Rose never minded it, but it was still fun to tease her about it, just a little bit.

“No, it really couldn’t wait,” Kara said seriously—she guided Rose over to one of the near, outdoor tables with their attached seating. It was harder to tease when Kara was clearly taking this all so seriously. “I really wanted to catch you, and see you, before. I have to warn you.”

Rose looked at Kara, giving her her full attention. “Warn me about what?”

Kara proceeded to pour her heart out, but none of it made much sense to Rose. She was raving and ranting about this new on campus club... how they hadn’t been registered, but they’d gotten to the dean, and whenever they got to anyone, that person joined them and put on one of their leotards, then wore it, all the time, everywhere. How the leotards made them act strange... and feel weird, how they had this music with what seemed like a subliminal track in it that could influence its listeners. They she raved for a while more about how it seemed they were trying to spread across the campus, and once they’d taken the campus, the world at large.

Kara was clearly agitated, and Rose was trying to be understanding... but it sounded like a lot of insane conspiracy theories to her, as if Rose had developed sudden paranoia. Rose didn’t quite remember what you were supposed to do with paranoid people—but humoring Kara seemed like a good start, when she was so upset about all of this, whatever it was that she thought was going on. Kara didn’t seem to have a full explanation or a full grasp on this herself, either, but Rose assured Kara that she would stay far away from Haigure Fit, and that she’d be on her side; then the two of them parted ways, and Rose kept heading across campus in the direction of the building where her next class would be held.

This took her through the quad, and there she saw it: it was the sixth clubfront along the row of clubfronts, with a black awning that bore its name, and a stencil on its front window. Haigure Fit, just like Kara had warned her about.

The door to the club was open, and there was a girl in a bright pink leotard standing just past it, calling out to people as they walked by. Sometimes one would stop and talk to her; when this happened, this person usually continued inside to the club.

Rose’s destination would have her walking right past Haigure Fit, and the girl in the bright pink leotard; she was getting closer now. The few people ahead of her who walked past didn’t stop when the leotard girl called out to them, so there was no one occupying her attention when Rose was the one walking past, and her eyes turned to her.

“Hello!” The leotard girl called out. “Do you have a second to hear about our newest on campus club?”

Rose gave a tight smile. She wasn’t afraid of this place like Kara seemed to be, but she did have somewhere she need to get to. Her next class was starting in fifteen minutes, and she didn’t want to be late—let alone miss the whole thing entirely. It was the first class back after midterms, and after break. And Rose wanted to start the second half of her semester right; she didn’t have time to stand here and listen to this girl’s spiel.

It was no different than walking past any other advertiser or advocate; no different than walking past someone handing out flyers. The key was to just brush them off and be on one’s way, never slow down walking.

“Sorry, but no. I have a class in fifteen minutes and I can’t be late.”

The girl reached out and touched Rose’s arm. “Oh, but this won’t take that long. It will literally only take a few seconds, and then you can continue on your way to your class.”

Rose noticed that the second-long timeframe had already expanded to a timeframe of ‘a few seconds,’ and she imagined if she stopped, the timeframe would just continue to grow.

But she had already stopped—she realized it now. When the girl had touched her arm, Rose had automatically slowed to prevent knocking past her, and now she wasn’t moving at all, and the girl in the leotard had shifted herself so she was now standing directly in Rose’s path.

“Haigure Fit is our club,” the girl started, launching into her spiel. “It’s an exercise group, but it’s more than that. It’s a mindset motivator, and a bonding experience, too. We all put on these leotards,” the girl shimmied her body and did a little twirl, showing off her leotard. When she turned all the way around, Rose couldn’t help noticing that the leotard completely exposed the girl’s asscheeks; the crotch was only a strip that went between them, leaving them completely bare, and when the girl turned back around, Rose saw the crotch of the leotard was just as skimpy in the front; she could see the lips of the girl’s vagina around it, and the view of the hair of the girl’s pubes couldn’t have been clearer.

There was something else that Rose was noticing, now, through the open door of the club. Sound was drifting out, indistinct at first, but when Rose applied her focus, she recognized it as music, playing very loudly, blasting out, coming clearly through the door and echoing into the quad. That couldn’t be right; it was so loud that surely soon someone would make a noise complaint and they’d have to turn their music off, if someone hadn’t complained already. They should have by now... the music really was quite loud once Rose noticed it. Something about it... it was bothering her, but she couldn’t figure out why, couldn’t think what it was that was bothering her so much about it.

There were no lyrics to it; it was just instrumental music, but it was so loud, something vaguely pop-like, with synthesizers. She needed to pay even closer attention to it... she had to figure out why she disliked it so much... what it was about it that... was putting her off.

The leotard girl had kept talking, but Rose had lost track of what she’d said in the past few seconds. She’d been hearing the music instead, and it had taken all her total focus.

What didn’t she like about it? It wasn’t important that she go back to listening to the leotard girl, and definitely wasn’t important that she continue heading off in the direction of her class. She had to stay, standing here, until she understood. Why did she dislike it so much?

She strained her ears to listen to the music even more closely. There was something behind the track... it sounded like talking, or whispering. But even though it was behind the track, it felt like the whispering was too loud, too close to Rose’s ears. She wanted to raise her hands and cover them to stop it from coming into her head. She couldn’t tell what it was saying, but it sounded like rustling, and felt like it was brushing over and over her mind with rustle-brush softness; something about hearing it was making her... was making her feel...

No, Rose protested within herself. It shouldn’t be possible... it was just music, and maybe some whispering, but something about the whispering... she felt wet heat starting inside her body, sluicing through her as sensation, as emotion. It was so hot, and warm, it felt like it was cradling her, and when it touched itself lightly to the pleasure zones of Rose’s body, it seemed to start up an interplay with them there. The music, the whispering touched her, and those zones pulsed in heat; then the heat radiated outward from them, and touched everywhere else.

Then she heard more music, and the whispering came into her again, and repeated its dancing, but all the heat it had started before was there underneath the new heat coming in, so it only added to the experience. A new layer of pleasure laid down over the first; Rose’s body was starting to be hungry, hungry for something she couldn’t name, didn’t understand... but listening to the music seemed to be giving it to her, at least a little bit... and if she listed to it more, she would get a little more... a next layer was laid down, swaddling her whole body from within, and there was so much heat, so much pulsing inside that Rose’s body was starting to react to it, starting to respond. She felt a little juice trickle out of her, it was wet against sensitive lips, inside her underwear... she felt her nipples harden against the soft inner cups of her bra.

The whispering was still happening, so close to her head it felt like it was inside of it now. She wanted to stop listening but her body felt so good... the idea of covering her ears up didn’t appeal to her anymore. She wanted to stop but she didn’t... and the idea of actually taking any action to put a stop to hearing made her sad when she thought about it, made her displeased. It was hard to move at all, now, anyway. Thoughts were sluggish and slow if they happened at all... everything was mostly about feeling now, and she felt so tired, so weak, she doubted she would even have been able to lift her arms if she’d actually tried to follow through on her earlier idea of covering her ears with her palms.

But the music was guiding her to listen consciously to the other girl again, the one in the leotard still standing in front of her. It took a very long time to think, but dimly, Rose remembered... Kara had tried to warn her... and something was certainly happening to her now. And what... what was it Kara had said... about the music that Haigure Fit had, that they used? There was... something sub... sub... her mind tripped on it like it couldn’t actually accept the word... something sub... liminal, something subliminal that could... influence...

Was this what influence felt like?

She was hearing the other girl’s voice now, hearing it above the music but still hearing the music too. To the girl, everything that had happened, Rose’s complete zoning out and freezing in place, had been normal, had been accepted, and she spoke as if everything happening now, everything she was saying now, was still normal.

“You can miss your next class today,” the girl encouraged her, brightly. “You’re going to come inside now; you’re just in time for our next Haigure session.”

The music made the words true; everything the whispers said agreed with what she’d just heard... Rose understood now why they’d encouraged her to listen to this girl, they’d wanted her to hear the words they meant for her, the words they wanted for her but which they couldn’t tell her directly themselves... it all seemed so true, it all made so much sense when thinking it, when knowing it layered so much more pleasure down inside of her body.

She could miss her next class today, it wasn’t important. She was going to go inside now. She was just in time for their next Haigure session, and the hunger the whispering, the music had put inside her hungered after that direction. Listening had given her more and more of that feeling she was craving, leading her further and further into that direction she was seeking, but she knew now if she went inside, she would get even more. Inside, there would be something that would fill her hunger. She hadn’t been ready to understand before but understood it now. Inside, the call of her hunger would be answered. Inside, everything would be better.

She followed after the girl in the leotard into Haigure Fit’s club. The music was even louder inside, too loud to think over—not that much of that had even been happening anymore, while she’d been standing outside most recently. The girl led her over behind a table, to a waiting cabinet, then opened it up, and Rose saw inside.

Something in her sat up and took notice; those things in there, whatever they were—they were beautiful. They were perfect, and she needed to see them closer; needed to know more about them, get closer to them. For now, they just looked like small piles of fabric lying over each other.

The girl she was with filed through several of the fabric bunches, then selected one of them which was solidly purple, and weaved it out of the cabinet with a pull.

When she held it up for Rose to see, Rose saw that what it was was a leotard; like the one the girl was wearing. It would leave her own asscheeks naked and bare; it would make her own vaginal lips visible to everyone who could see her; the sides of her own breasts, exposed... Putting that together in her mind almost gave her the strength to lift herself out of whatever pit of confusion she had fallen into. Almost enough strength to remember Kara’s warning more clearly... to think that Kara was right, and these were bad people, these leotards did bad things and they were going to do that to her... she had to make sure not to put it on... she had to turn, and walk back out through Haigure Fit’s open door...

But the leotard was so appealing when she looked at it. It was even more beautiful now that she could see the full-length thing... the whispering... she heard it again, and then thought... completely independently of being whispered to through the music first, she thought... next she thought, that leotard was so beautiful she wanted to wear it, because then it would make her beautiful too. She needed to see what it looked like once it was on her body... she needed to get it on to her body first.

“Take this,” the girl in the bright pink leotard told her. “And go back into the exercise room and join the others. You’ll understand what you need to do next when we tell you, once you’re there.”

Rose was already turning around to walk back towards the door she assumed... or perhaps, somehow knew... led to the exercise room; only out of the corner of her periphery did she see that it looked like bright pink leotard girl was going back outside to stand in front of Haigure Fit’s open door again, to advertise to, greet and welcome anyone else who might happen to pass by.

But Rose forgot about her pretty soon; she’d taken the leotard like she was supposed to, and it even felt warm in her hands where she held it, like it was giving some kind of buzz to her skin; a tiny electrical charge, or... it was more like sustained pulsing, like the music was doing to her all the time... it felt so good, so pleasant and pleasurable in her hands, that she was even more eager to follow the rest of her instructions. She had the leotard, now she needed to... now she was walking to the exercise room, and when she got there, she would understand what she needed to... when they told her... there were no other thoughts in her head than these, on a loop... and the pulsing of the music that was still... whispering to her... and made that single string of thoughts loop more loudly.

She opened the door back into the exercise room, and found there were already quite a few girls filling the room, all of them holding leotards of different colors, like she was.

There was only one person in the room who was already wearing her leotard, and she was standing ahead of the other girls, apparently preparing to give them instructions.

After spotting Rose’s entry, she seemed to register her as the last person who would be participating in the session; seeming like she’d been waiting for Rose, or, if not Rose, at least one more person to come in. But now that Rose was here, she seemed to be finished waiting, and ready to start the session properly.

“Thanks to you all for coming to our session today,” this instructor girl said. “We’re sure you’ll enjoy it and get a fully satisfying experience out of it. You may all take your clothes off now—and put your leotards on.”

The other girls looked excited, and Rose felt the same way. As soon as she heard it said, she knew—she’d been told, and so she understood. She had to put the leotard on, and by now it felt like she’d been waiting to do it for her entire life. She undressed herself while keeping the leotard held in one hand, not wanting to lay it on the floor—not wanting to disrupt the skin to fabric contact that was passing between the palm of her left hand and its clutch around the leotard itself. She undressed, one handed, with her right hand, so as not to have to let go. She got herself naked pretty fast; then held the leotard open at the top to get her legs through it.

Her skin shivered as the fabric of the leotard brushed it coming up; she pulled until she had the crotch flush against her pussy; immediately, when she felt the leotard touch into her pussy, the pulsing concentrated; grew more insistent, and in only a few seconds, resolved itself into a releasing flood of pleasure that she only dimly realized afterwards must have been an orgasm; everywhere the leotard touched, there was pleasure... that pulsing pleasure... but now it layered in so quickly and so constantly it felt like a constant bathing, a constant overtaking.

There was no moment in which it stopped, or there was any break—it was continuous... she had only gotten the leotard halfway on... she pulled the top half of it up, getting the neck of it around her own; it hugged her breasts; she could feel air on the sides of them, could feel air along her open back, along her bare buttcheeks, on her hairless pussy lips where they came out around the strip of crotch the leotard provided. All was pleasure; and none of the air made her cold. So much of her was exposed, but the heat didn’t seem to only be pleasing her... it seemed to have some way of keeping her warm. The thing she’d just put on might have been more complicated than she could have imagined, but all she cared about was the way it was making her feel.

The warmth was still growing in her, flowing into her directed by what she now wore. She felt leaking leaving her body, drenching the tiny crotch, getting on to the lips of her pussy, felt her nipples getting hard and poking through the fabric at her breasts; she was only getting more turned on the longer she wore it.

While the other girls were still getting into their leotards, and leaving their discarded clothes behind, she turned away from them to look in the mirror wall that ran along the back of the room. She was so hazed with pleasure and whispered secrets she barely recognized the redheaded girl she saw staring back at her in her reflection; but that girl was clearly aroused; she’d felt the signs of arousal happening in her body as she’d stood there, but the effect had been even more dramatic than it had felt.

Her nipples were truly jutting through the leotard, and they were tingling, wrapped and pressed so tight into material that was actively pleasuring her. She thought it felt better to have her nipples encased in the material than it would have been to have them sucked; she thought it felt better to have the leotard pressed in against her entrance than it would have felt to be fingered; and she was not producing just a little lubrication; she was drenching her slit, so much that some of her wetness was smearing onto her clean shaven lips; with no hair in the way, she could see it glistening there; she felt more pleasure come into her; the leotard did look even more beautiful when it was on her, and she knew she never wanted to take it off again. It seemed like her own idea, even though the music was still playing, maybe even louder than it had been playing in the room outside.

Her attention was called away from the mirror when the girl instructing the session called out.

“Everyone, form a circle in the center of the room,” she told them; every face Rose saw showed the feeling she had inside; unimaginable pleasure happening inside constantly, swamping the people experiencing it and leaving them no chance for reprieve. Every other girl looked like they were enjoying this just as much as Rose was.

All the girls obediently formed a circle, and the instructor broke the circle only briefly to reach its center.

“I’m going to show you all the Haigure pose; when we do sessions together, we listen hard to the music and let it wash happiness into our minds; we are physically present with all the sensations in our bodies, and we pose like this.”

The instructor demonstrated: she bent her knees into the beginning of a crouch, and raised her elbows to be level with her shoulders. She had her forearms angling down in a triangle formation, and was pointing her hands along her breasts.

She waited for only a beat; then plunged her arms straight, bringing her hands down to be level with her pussy. Then she raised her body back into position, and stood that way for just a minute.

“Everyone, try it with me next.”

Each one of their bodies flowed into the waiting position; Rose felt like there was more guiding her into it than just the instructor’s guidance. The music seemed to suggest her muscles into the places they needed to be; the rewarding pleasure that came into her through the leotard confirmed every suggestion. All of these things acting together made it feel like the easiest thing in the world to end up exactly where she needed to be, along with every other girl in the circle: her knees bending into the beginning of a crouch, her shoulders and elbows level, her forearms triangularly pointing down.

“Now, down!” The instructor encouraged, and plunged her arms forward to line her hands up with her pussy again. When she plunged down, every girl in the circle did it too; when she’d successfully completed the pose, Rose felt her nipples tighten more; and her pussy clenched, washed in the pleasure coming through the leotard.

“Back up again!” The instructor called again; all the girls resumed the first position.

“Now, to ensure our happiness is completely synchronized, we simply say, every time we pose down, ‘Haigure.’ When we pose next, we’ll all say it together. Now, down!”

Each girl once more retook the second position, and together, as one, they chanted out, “Haigure!” with fierce enthusiasm. Rose felt herself clench harder; the layering, washing pleasure had resolved itself again; fully body pleasure had gripped her, and each other girl in the circle, it looked like, judging by how freely all of their pussies had gushed at just that moment; there was liquid running down legs, shining on pubic hair, or on bare pussies like Rose’s; but none of the girls had twitched or stiffened.

All of them understood, already, the importance of the Haigure position; that none of them should risk breaking pose by reacting to the incredible pleasure they had all just been giving. The pleasure wasn’t any of their problems... it would be managed for them by what they wore, by what they heard; they all came back into the first position without having to be told, moving uniformly, each girl feeling she was just as happy as the girl next to her, each girl feeling she was feeling exactly the same as the girl beside her; each girl loving the group she was in, and what she was doing.

Rose had already understood before that she would never want to take her leotard off, but she knew it even more surely now. She thought it would be hard to stop doing this pose; or hard to want to do anything else beside it; she was so glad she had found Haigure, though it had been so accidental, so lucky that she even had. She loved it more than anything else she’d ever done; and the pleasure this was all giving her was greater than any other she’d ever had. It was incomparable.

The motion of posing, shifting from first position to second, became routine. The girls all moved so seamlessly together that there wasn’t even so much as one second delay between any of them. They all moved in the same second, seemed to breathe in the same second. If they came, they came in the same second. They were one; they were whole, but the experience did not become repetitive. It was washing them all like the pleasure, washing their minds too; the sound was doing it, the pleasure was doing it, but the feeling of their bodies moving washed too; the sound of all their voices speaking in chorus, “Haigure,” washed too.

Rose felt completely empty-headed; felt like she was only an embodied sensation of pleasure. But there was one thought left in her head when she returned to the waiting position, forgotten in the wake of pleasure she’d just emerged from.

Haigure was the very best thing that she had ever experienced, and everyone that she loved needed to experience it for themselves, too.

* * *

Kara’s first planned stop that day had been to find Rose and warn her, but now she had done that, she could go on to the day’s second stop. She wasn’t even that worried about being late to her next class. It was most important she do this next. She had to get to the newspaper office, and get everyone on her side. She’d lost a powerful ally in Adelyn, and while she still had one in Maggie, it couldn’t hurt to get the school press on their side too. It would help, and might balance out the loss that Adelyn’s capitulation had left her with.

But she still had some steps to go to the newspaper office, and it was a chill fall day. She pulled her coat more tightly around herself and ducked her head against the wind.

As she came around another outdoor corner, she was displeased to find a leotard wearing girl there. Her first instinct was to look away; she really didn’t like how revealing the leotards were, and didn’t particularly want to see this girl, who was a stranger, in complete intimate detail. But then she thought to herself that she should probably see what this girl was doing.

She didn’t seem to be feeling the cold at all, as if those skimpy leotards were somehow warmer than they looked. She was standing along the side of the building Kara had just come around, going down the wall and doing what looked like poster put-up. Kara squinted as she walked past; the poster she was posting over and over just had a large setting of the words “Haigure Fit” in large font and in the center of it, and then various buzzwords around its edges, then finally the location information for it below.

There were already a lot of posters on the wall; the girl had put them up in a straight line as she had come along the wall; but the next building across had posters too— the girl had clearly come that way, and put up posters all along the way she’d come.

Kara hated to see the group she was rapidly coming to think of as her enemies advertising for themselves. But she kept walking and left the girl behind, putting up her posters. She shouldn’t be surprised by it really. That building was only a two-minute walk away from the quad. It made sense that Haigure Fit would start spreading its messaging through its surrounding territory. There were specific on campus rules about what could be put up and where, but surely the dean had waived them all for the group.

Kara was only one building over from the one which held the newspaper office when she saw a familiar face—Isabella Chavez. She was Kara’s neighbor from the dorm suite beside her own. She was used to seeing Isabella around the dorm, and making the time to chat about meniality with her, but she did run into her around campus sometimes. The campus was reasonably sized; eventually one crossed paths with everyone they knew, sooner or later.

Still, it was a bit of a jolt to see Isabel’s recognizable face. She didn’t know the neighboring girl too well, she knew just a little about her from their brief chats in the hall. She knew she was a member of the Rosedale University Swim Team—but she would have recognized Isabel by her appearance anywhere that she went. Her short black hair—her small breasts—her dark skin, and brown eyes. She had a distinctive look about her and Kara would have known her anywhere.

Kara was in a rush to get to the Rosedale University News office, and she technically had another class coming up in just fifteen minutes, but even so, she would have stopped to chat with Isabel like she always did. She usually found it a very worthwhile thing to do.

But Isabel didn’t notice her. She was clearly in a hurry to get somewhere herself, so Kara couldn’t stop and chat with her right now. She would have to tell Isabel later that she’d seen her.

Kara made it into the newspaper office. It was much fuller than it had been the last time she’d been in. A lot of the staff were back after the break the week before. This was good; the more of them that Kara could convince, the more allies that she and Maggie would have.

She cut a straight path to Elena’s desk.

“Elena,” she said. “I’ve got a big break in the Haigure Fit story.”

Elena turned in her chair slightly to better focus on Kara. “Weren’t they supposed to be shut down this weekend?”

“That’s part of what I want to tell you—but—is it alright if we bring the rest of the paper in on this? It’s a really big story; I think they should all hear about this as well.”

Elena raised her eyebrows, but made no protests. “Sure.” She stood from her desk. “Everyone, could you come over here for a minute? Kara wants to share her breaking story with us all.”

All the staff in the room looked up from their work. There was a general rumbling of agreement as everyone made their way over to surround Elena’s desk.

Kara was a little nervous to have everyone’s attention on her, but she’d had a little practice voicing her suspicions now. She’d told Maggie Taggert, yesterday; now, had told Rose today, one of her most trusted confidants; remembering the feeling of telling them, the feeling of them believing her and accepting what she’d said, bolstered her in this moment, and she launched into the whole story without hesitation. How she’d first noticed Haigure Fit, all the strange things that had initially seemed suspicious, then the ways they’d gotten stranger. She told the whole story through, and they listened; and finally she culminated in yesterday’s events at the dean’s office, right up to Adelyn ripping her clothes off and putting on the leotard when she’d been shown it.

She summed up by describing how fearfully she had fled and run back across campus to her dorm, but omitted the shame of admitting the arousal that had lingered in her body after escaping. She finished by expressing her fear once more, and underlining how committed she was to getting the full story, and there was several seconds of silence as everyone on the paper stood there and reflected on what they had just heard her say.

Elena wasn’t the first one to break the silence. Amelia Clarke did that, maneuvering her way closer to the front of the congregated staff first, and finally speaking up once she was there.

“This sounds like creative writing, Kara, not reporting,” Amelia commented. “It doesn’t sound like something real that could have happened. Are you sure you’ve been feeling alright lately? You haven’t been sick? Sick with anything that might delude you... or make you prone to hallucinations? Or maybe you had a very vivid dream... or you imagined a captivating daydream, and afterwards couldn’t tell it apart from reality?”

Kara looked at Amelia. She shouldn’t have been surprised, really, that Amelia doubted her. If she were being honest with herself, she would have to admit that she had never fully expected Amelia’s support. Amelia had always been almost like a rival to Kara. Over the years, they had frequently come into conflict on story’s they were reporting, disagreeing with the other’s methods. And they were always trying to outshine each other; of course Amelia would be the one who disbelieved her.

The other girl, light-skinned, with large breasts, and light brown hair, looked back at Kara with her hazel eyes. “I know a lot of people consider you this paper’s star reporter,” she said, as if she resented the fact. “So I shouldn’t have to remind you that at this paper we follow the standard of journalistic integrity; we can’t just publish conjecture, let alone an invented story that sounds like it’s bordering on a delusional conspiracy theory. There’s just nothing deeper there.”

To Kara’s dismay, when Amelia was done chiming in, there were more grumblings, which sounded to be almost unanimous, and which also sounded like they were in agreement with Amelia. She was a convincing speaker—Kara couldn’t help but wonder if things would have been different had Amelia not been there to cast suspicions on Kara’s claims.

But it seemed the entire paper was doubting her now, despite her testimony. Kara’s only hope was her editor—she turned to look to Elena.

“Elena?” She asked. “I kept you up to date on the club opening against policy, being unregistered, being slotted for banning. You thought it was strange, didn’t you? You can tell there’s a story here,” Kara pressed, letting her hope into her voice. She was pleading silently, pleading it with reality, begging it to let things be this way—to let her editor believe her.

Elena pressed her lips together—and Kara immediately took this as a bad sign.

“I think Amelia is right, Kara,” Elena said after only a beat. “It’s too far-fetched. We run sensible stories, here, not fiction. I think if there is any story on Haigure Fit, you shouldn’t be the one reporting on it. I think we need someone more impartial on the story—Amelia, will you take it, if I give it to you?”

Amelia flushed, looking pleased; Kara felt something very important slipping through her fingers. “I’ll take it, of course! I can even go over there today and get some preliminary interviews.”

Elena nodded. “We’ll scrap Kara’s announcement piece, then, and let Amelia take her crack at it. Kara—find a different story. One that brings out less of the conspiracist in you. I think we can call this impromptu meeting finished.”

The congregated band of staff dispersed, and Amelia herself was walking back to her desk.

Kara raced to catch up to her.

“No one likes a sore loser, Kara,” Amelia said, without looking at her, almost at her desk now.

“No—listen—obviously I’m unhappy that I was taken off the story, but please listen to me. If you go over to Haigure Fit, they’ll ask you to participate in a group session before they’ll let you interview them. That’s what they did to me. But you absolutely have got to refuse. Everything I said was right—if you participate in a session, if you put on a leotard, it will change you. I know we’ve had our differences, but I really don’t want that to happen to you.”

Amelia sat down at her desk, and gave Kara a thin smile. “If they didn’t demand it, I think I would ask to participate anyway; just to make sure I was accurately representing them, and the full experience they offer to their members. Keep your conspiracies to yourself, please. I’m going to try a more open-minded approach. I think our editor prefers it more.”

The smile Amelia smiled after saying this was positively gloating; and Kara could see that she would get nowhere with convincing her. Instead of wasting anymore time speaking to her, she decided it would be better to leave the office. She wasn’t done with the Haigure Fit story—not yet, not by any length of shot, but she’d have to work on it unofficially until she had enough proof to convince Elena to let her publish her thoughts on Haigure Fit.

No one else on the paper believed her—and she’d lost Adelyn already, but she still had Maggie Taggert. She still had the student council president; and the feeling of being totally alone against such a seemingly unbeatable threat was only kept in check by that knowledge. And the thing which seemed like it would be the best remedy to her despair was the idea of going over to see Maggie in person; they needed to start coming up with their combined strategy seriously now that everything else had moved so quickly.

She headed off in the direction of Maggie’s dorm with no further delay.

There was a brief moment of fearing as Kara stood outside Maggie’s door—maybe Maggie was in class right now, not at home in her dorm. She had, after all, not called first to let Maggie know she was coming.

But the door opened, and Maggie was the one behind it.

The relief at coming face to face with her only ally was short-lived.

Maggie was wearing a black leotard.

“Kara,” Maggie said brightly. “I’m so glad you came by! I was hoping to talk to you. I was thinking... we’ve got Haigure Fit all wrong, we’ve been so confused about them, getting them all mixed up. They’re really a great club; I’ve joined now, and I think you’ll enjoy it too, if you choose to join. I could take you over there right now, if—”

“When did this happen?” Kara asked. She tried to keep her voice from becoming shrill. “I just spoke to you yesterday!”

“Yesterday...” Maggie repeated dazily. If Kara listened—no... that same, soft instrumental music, that music that came from Haigure Fit, that had that subliminal whispering in it... it was playing through speakers inside Maggie’s room. “My roommate came back in a leotard yesterday... after we talked, and she put this beautiful music on the speaker... then after a few hours, she wanted to take me to Haigure Fit to show it to me herself, she was so excited... and it seemed like such a good idea, I went... and once I was there, it all seemed like so much fun I just wanted to try on a leotard myself, and Kara, let me tell you, it feels so good... so good to have it on my body... you won’t really understand until you try it yourself, but I can take you...”

Kara was shaking her head, in denial. But Maggie was clearly aroused; hard nipples, a flowing, glistening, clean-shaven pussy, exposed by her leotard. Just like the others... her only ally... and now she had none, she was all alone... and she’d even been taken off the story at the paper...

Maggie’d only been subjected to the subliminals for a few hours yesterday, and she had no reason to lie about that... but she had been too weak to resist them. Those subliminals were too powerful, and Kara knew they were getting into her own head the longer she stood there and soaked them in as she spoke with Maggie. She needed to get away; they were already starting to make her feel a little drowsy; already starting to make her pussy a little buzzed.

“Never mind, Maggie,” Kara deflected. “I’ve got to get to class. I’ll be late.”

“Ok,” Maggie called after her cheerily. “Just let me know if you change your mind. I know it can seem a little intimidating to go to Haigure Fit for the first time by yourself! Just reach out if you’d like someone else to go with you; I’d love to be that person for you.”

Kara hurried off to her next class without looking back.

* * *

Himiko hadn’t gotten back until very late the night before. Zoe tended to stay up late herself, but even she had limits; and by the time Himiko had gotten back last night she must have already been asleep. Zoe hadn’t had the chance to see her, and now, this next morning, Zoe was seeing her for what felt like the first time, because the Himiko who’d woken up and come out of her bedroom didn’t seem like the Himiko Zoe knew at all, and she kept staring at her as she moved around their dorm suite.

For one thing, she was wearing an orange leotard. A bright orange leotard. Zoe had never seen Himiko wear a color lighter than gray; she had never seen her wear orange like this; she had never seen her wear something that exposed so much of her; she had never seen her so endlessly cheerful. She just wasn’t the Himiko that Zoe knew.

“How are you this morning, Zoe?” Himiko asked, reaching up to the top shelf for her box of cereal. She looked like she was enjoying wearing her leotard in a way that Zoe really didn’t want to know about. When she reached up, it made the crotch of the leotard ride up even higher than it would have otherwise, and Zoe could see the lips of Himiko’s vagina in full anatomical detail; and they were covered with traces of lubrication; wearing that thing was getting Himiko hot, clearly.

“I’m fine.” Zoe observed closely as Himiko continued with her breakfast routine. “How are you?”

“Just great!” Himiko bubbled. “I loved Haigure Fit so much yesterday—I didn’t see you until today so I didn’t have the chance to tell you, but I just loved it, and I love my leotard, and I think you would really love it too! You should come back with me when I go in later.”

Zoe stared again at this stranger before her. Himiko was not a bubbly person, but this stranger was; and so, was nothing like the friend she knew.

It wasn’t hard to put two and two together. Himiko had been like herself when Zoe had left her yesterday; now she was a complete stranger. Between then and now, Himiko had done one thing: gone to Haigure Fit and put on a leotard she couldn’t stop gushing about. It didn’t take a genius to put it together; and it pretty quickly convinced Zoe that she didn’t want to get involved with Haigure Fit herself at all.

“Are you just going to wear that all day?” Zoe asked.

Himiko, still holding the box of cereal, looked down at herself. “Of course! It’s my leotard! I love it.”

Zoe frowned. “But... Himiko... it’s cold out.”

Himiko beamed again. “I’m warm-blooded.”

“And... don’t you find it at all embarrassing to be dressed that way?”

Himiko was still smiling, and holding her cereal box in a way that was surreal; like she was just holding it to hold it and had forgotten that it was meant for anything else. “I’m proud of my body,” she countered.

“What about everyone else?” Zoe stressed. “Don’t you think it might make the people around you feel uncomfortable?”

“I think the people of this university could stand to have their mindsets broadened,” Himiko returned. “Don’t you always say that, when people are so close-minded about the paranormal? I think the people of this university could also stand to have their mindsets broadened when it comes to exhibitionism, too.”

It was disturbing to hear Himiko use some of her pre-Haigure Fit knowledge to try and advocate for it. And it was dawning on Zoe that Himiko was making every excuse she could think of to justify wearing the leotard. She really wasn’t going to take it off; she was really going to wear it all day; but she wouldn’t come right out and admit why she refused to take it off, though it seemed to Zoe that there was some deeper reason than anything she had admitted to.

Zoe abandoned her questioning of Himiko, and Himiko seemed to remember what the cereal box was for—it had made her seem a bit inhuman when she hadn’t. She poured herself cereal and milk, and started eating it; Zoe sat down at the kitchenette table and kept staring at Himiko. She still couldn’t believe what she’d seen, what was still sitting in front of her right now. But she knew it didn’t add up. She knew she was feeling suspicious. She would just have to keep observing, and see if, over time, she could put some kind of an understanding of it together in the end.

* * *

Jessica and Emily had their second class of the day together, and they had agreed to meet at the coffee stall that was near their building. Jessica hadn’t seen Emily since yesterday, when she’d left her at Haigure Fit, but when she saw her best friend approaching, she stared in shock. “WHAT are you wearing?” She demanded.

Emily flushed in pride as she caught up to Zoe. “It’s my leotard! Do you like it?” Emily did a little twirl in place; Jessica scowled.

“I think it’s tacky. I thought the standing policy in our friendship was that we approved each other’s outfits before we dress ourselves in them.” In practice this usually meant Jessica had veto power over the things Emily wore, and never the other way around; but Emily almost never dressed herself without seeking Jessica’s approval first; and she had never in all the time Jessica had known her, worn something that was so tasteless. Jessica could respect dressing a little risqué from time to time; but Emily might as well have been naked; her pussy was definitely on display with a crotch like that, her ass too, almost her entire back; the sides of her breasts, and her nipples through fabric.

“I think it’s just the most stylish, beautiful thing that I’ve ever seen,” Emily said, clearly unoffended by Jessica’s snippy manner. “You shouldn’t judge it until you’ve tried it on for yourself!”

“Why,” Jessica started. “WHY would I want to wear something so... so... ugly? If you were anyone other than my best friend, Emily Green, I wouldn’t want to be seen with you in public! As it is, I barely want to be seen with you; it makes me look bad. People think of me as a trendsetter; I can’t be associated with something that is so... so tacky, like I already said. I’ve cut people out of my life for less than this before... and like I said, if you weren’t my best friend... and even though you are, I’m not sure I want to sit with you in class today! You have no idea how much this could damage my reputation.”

Jessica knew she had been harsh; and normally she didn’t mind her own bluntness. But this time it was less a result of her general indifference to the feelings of other people. She was being harsh because she was lashing out. She couldn’t understand why Emily had changed so much seemingly overnight; into someone who wouldn’t ask her permission first; into someone who would wear something unlike anything she’d ever worn, something that made herself look bad, and Jessica too... Jessica couldn’t understand why her friend had changed so much, and so unpleasantly, and it bothered her. It upset her, and the way she was dealing it may not have been the most mature, but it was how she was dealing with it; lashing out at Emily, because she couldn’t just tell her to go back to being herself. Clearly, this Emily would not listen.

“I’m sorry you feel that way, Jessica,” Emily said. “I think you’re just overlooking how wonderful these leotards really are. I think I could get you to understand better—if you would come back to Haigure Fit with me. We could get you a leotard of your own. I’m sure you’ll think differently once you’re wearing one yourself!”

“What the hell, Emily?” Jessica snapped. Where was this proselytizing coming from? This wasn’t like Emily either. “No! And I definitely don’t want to sit in class with you, today, so I’ll see you later.” Jessica rushed into her class and chose a seat that was completely by itself, all the other seats around it already taken, so Emily couldn’t even have thought about sitting down next to her if she’d wanted to.

She only ever paid half-attention in class anyway, but this time she was more distracted than usual. Emily had gotten that leotard at Haigure Fit... she had, apparently, changed her mind and her entire personality at Haigure Fit... maybe there was someone else on campus who knew more about them, but all Jessica knew, at that moment, was that she disliked them... and she suspected them of... something... Maybe, with a little more time, she’d eventually be able to name what she suspected them of. But for now, she’d go on silently judging them... and if she had the opportunity, she’d openly criticize them to anyone who gave her the chance. She didn’t like them, and she thought Emily’s behavior after visiting them was more than suspicious. It was as simple as that.

She sat there stewing for the rest of her class. She hoped she wasn’t the only one on campus who disliked them... she wondered if there was anyone else out there who felt like she did about them, and if there was, if she would ever come across them.

* * *

After Kara’s class, she had to cross campus again to get to her next one. Her schedule was a little inconvenient, that way; none of her classes were on the same side of campus, so from one class to another she constantly had to be darting all over the school.

She’d had the same schedule since the start of September; she was used to it by now. She just kept her head down and tried to rush through it. She was particularly trying to distract herself from that day’s despairs and disappointments.

The path to her next class led her past the administration building, and unluckily, Adelyn happened to be coming outside at just that moment.

“Adelyn!” Kara called, though she felt ambivalent.

Adelyn smiled at her like she had before; but Adelyn was in a leotard now. It was all wrong.

“Kara,” Adelyn said. Her voice was still warm—but Kara kept fixating on her leotard.

“I’m sorry I ran off on you yesterday,” Kara said, a bit abashed. “I was just so scared—”

“It’s more than ok, Kara,” Adelyn assured her.

“Is it really?” Kara asked. “And are you? Ok, I mean?”

“We were wrong about Haigure Fit, Kara,” Adelyn said, seriously. “They’re a wonderful, positive force on this campus... I think if you got involved with them, you would be a lot happier too. I know I am.”

Kara shook her head, wanting to block the sound of Adelyn’s words out. “It’s not right... they change people... they’re up to no good...”

Adelyn dismissed her concerns, but Kara tuned her out. She just couldn’t listen to it, couldn’t face knowing she was so alone. She took off running away again, in the direction of her next class, trying to outrun the sound of Adelyn in her head, speaking on Haigure Fit’s behalf and reminding her she had no allies left in this at all.

* * *