The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: MC, FF.

Disclaimer: It’s fiction, think it’s anything else, please put down the pot, crack, booze or other bad thing that makes you feel this way.

Warning: I am letting my hair down for this one, folks. XXX, group sex, the works, enjoy responsibly, don’t read and drive and 18 MEANS 18, I check Id’s ;)

Hail To the Victors

Part 1 Joining the Big Red Machine.

By Bluejay GS

Email:

The victory lap ran again. It always did, another day another national title for the Red Machine, the Bulldogs, the greatest college athletics program of all time. They always were good, but for the past 10 years they were great. No, they were greater than great, they were unstoppable. Which sport? All 30 they offered, for the past 10 years there has not been a sport, male or female, that the Red Machine did not at least make the finals. The big sports won unprecedented numbers of titles. The students were a cult, they’d show up en masse from everything from football to tennis matches, indeed there were only three reasons you went to Northern State. You were poor and lived in the state, were a part of the Red Machine or were a fan of the Red Machine. So I sat and yawned at the Red Machine taking home yet another National Title. The Rose Bowl this time, and I could care less about them, they were pompous jerks and most likely paid as much as the pro teams pay their players. I finally had enough and turned off the celebration, I already knew what was gonna happen, everyone crowding the center logo, and I mean everyone, not just the football team but cheerleaders, band, and any athletes not in season who they brought along with them like pets to every game. They would jump, hoot, holler and scream their fight song at the top of their lungs before all throwing their arms in the air and marching off in one big red wave like some Scottish clan claiming their turf. Some said that this was wholesome, the collective varsity spirit, how there were no egos, no cliques, no names on the back of the jerseys, no fancy patterns to the uniforms—just pure red with white numbers or white with red numbers, and how everyone could tell any athlete by their name. What was wholesome to most be downright creepy to me.

Being a top Women’s Basketball prospect I had heard enough of their offers, calls and letters. Not only was I a great player, a triple double every night and 2 time all state, but I guess you could call me marketable. I am 5′9, tall but not a beast, blonde and I wear my size well with nice legs and a comfortable size chest for me wanting to play ball. I still had not committed to a college yet and was having a hard time deciding, besides I wanted to wait until I was 18 to make my final decision. I wanted to enjoy my last few days of my legal childhood then commit to where I was going to spend the most formative years of my life. I had not taken my official visits even when I got the letter from the Red Machine. I opened it, if only because mom got furious if I threw out a letter from a college without even opening it, she wanted me to explore every chance I got even of they were below me. So I opened the letter and first was shocked at the wording. “Kerry Longmire, you have been given the distinctive honor of being invited to visit the home of greatness!” And in other news I may have won 1 million dollars I thought to myself but when I tossed aside the letter my phone rang—Northern State’s assistant coach, I answered, if only because each time I answered meant another point off his recruiting limit, way to waste his time—and his allowance.

“Ker-E L my lady, what’s the matter throwing your invite aside like that. I’m disappointed, the team is disappointed, and coach is disappointed. You always said you wanted to be great, but you took your chance and threw it aside and thought it was as likely as one of those 10 Million dollar letters.” He said and I rolled my eyes then thought to myself “What the hell” how did he know about me throwing aside the letter, my cell rang as soon as the thing hit the floor. “You’re curious now, Kerry, aren’t you, you’re picking up our invite to see how I knew the moment you threw it out, aren’t you?” In fact the letter was already in my hand looking to see if there was some sort of camera or motion detector or something, I wouldn’t put anything past those creeps. No wait, I’m thinking this through too much, it was just an arrogant line that came across at the oddest of times, so I chatted with him a while to let him down easy then hung up the phone and didn’t even think of the conversation we had, or much of anything, just him repeating the word “greatness” more than Bob Costas during the Olympics. I didn’t even think of the conversation but something about it just gave me a little more swagger. I went out the next day and shot my best night, 50 points in a tough state playoff game. I went home and was so exhausted I just fell asleep in my uniform, strange. The rest of the week went too fast for me then the weekend came and I got the start of my life.

“KERRY! Hurry up, you’ll miss your bus.” I heard mom yell. “Wha-What bus, Ma, It’s 6 in the morning.” “You have a college visit, remember, Northern State, The Bulldogs, Coach J.C. Bird, the defending champs?” Mom yelled back. “You’re kidding me, you know I hate them!” I said “Yes but you said it yourself when talking to the assistant and explaining to me. And again when J.C. himself came over on Thursday, you begged me to let him in, remember? Anyway you said ‘you have to exhaust every chance you have to give you the opportunity to be great.’” There’s that word again! – I thought, I dimly remember something now; I guess I did say I’d stop by and take a look, or something, but not a whole weekend. Oh, well I thought, I had my shortlist down to 2; maybe if they think the Machine got a visit out of me they will up their promises, besides no parents for a weekend is always in order. I packed up my things and got dressed, but no, that’s not great, I thought, and I instinctively put on my red bra and panties, with a red T-shirt and my fancy dinner skirt if only because it was red. I looked like one of those long skirted hippies who wear t-shirts then long baggy skirts but I didn’t seem to mind when I boarded the bus. Northern State is only a few hours from where I live and being the #1 recruit in the state, it was easy to see why they would recruit me. The bus stopped in front of the football field player’s entrance and the door opened. “Kerry Longmire, this is where you wanted to go.” The driver said, startling me, but I guess he just saw Coach Bird there and recognized me from those internet scouting sites and added 2 and 2. I stepped off the bus and coach Bird was very quick to greet me with a smile. “Ker-E L” He said. I must say now that dumb nickname was growing on me somewhat even if this was another pet peeve of mine toward the Red Machine. Everyone went by a nickname, they didn’t care what it was, and poor starting center Kara “Horny” Van Horne could attest to that. I entered coach Bird’s office which was right under the tunnel in the football stadium.

“Well Ker-E L, did you have a nice trip here?”

“Yes coach” I replied.

“Good! I am sure you will like it once you get acclimated, my assistant told me you were a tough girl to get. That’s too bad, you should know that Super Stacy is graduating this year and we need a guard and you are the best point guard in the state, in fact I think you will be better than Super Stacy, you indeed will be great.”

That word, it was hitting me harder every time I heard it and I didn’t know why, but now in the presence of Coach and the stadium, and the aura of Northern State, I felt very strange, In fact if I didn’t know any better I’d say I was becoming aroused. “Excuse me coach, I need to use the ladies.” Coach smiled and let me out and indeed I could feel my heart start to race as I walked through the back areas of the football stadium before finding the ladies. Inside the ladies were all pictures of the great former and current male athletes at Northern State. Guys I knew, Eddie C, Big E, the K train, all legends, all great, oh there I go now with that word and I look at myself and realize I had been fondling myself inside the stall. In fact my bra was unhooked and ready to come right off. I re-fastened it and regained my composure when I realized I had been jerking off at these men for a half hour. Oh well, at least I get to go home early. Coach likely thinks I bolted but instead I see him in his office laughing with the Athletic Director.

“Ker-Eee L” Welcome back, you have a good time reliving all our past gr...glory.”

He was playing with me! I quickly realized what happened. “You creep; you had your assistant hypnotize me over the phone, didn’t you? Or something, stuck that buzzword in my head.”

“Well, what buzzword may that be?” Coach Bird replied.

“You know, better than good” I answered, I didn’t want to know what would happen to me next if I uttered that word again.

“Ohh, oh that word, oh that’s just some messaging we teach our assistants to better advertise ourselves. It’s harmless; I mean it got you to commit to Northern State, didn’t it?” Coach Bird said and I just laughed. I was planning on cutting out of here that instant when Coach Bird pulled out my jersey, I could tell it was tailored to fit me exactly and it had my #17 on it. It captured my attention and suddenly I had a flashback. Yes, that invitation, that soft nylon jersey patch, like silk, the softest thing I ever touched in my life, so sensual, the way it shined the light as I ran it through my fingers, anything seemed possible, anything I was told to do I would do, It was the fabric of greatness, and it was made to fit me. I now remember fully the phone conversation with assistant coach Patty. How she told me how great it was to be in that uniform, how it made you the best all around person you could. Just so you could say you were a Northern State Bulldog. Yes, the anticipation, it was all I wanted now, it’s what gave me the best game of my career and I would do even better now that I was really a part of the team.

I was now throbbing in the middle, not even embarrassed the slightest as I slipped off my all red clothes, a substitute for the real thing, for those sacred threads coach Bird held. I was naked before a 50 year old coach and I could care less. I was great, I was on my way to becoming a bulldog, I was…Alone.

I was soaking wet but could tell I hadn’t even touched myself. I wouldn’t want to; I had the most precious thing touching my body now, my Northern State Bulldogs uniform. I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

“Ker-Eee-L!” She called and I turned around and there was Super Stacy, the outgoing point guard.

“So are you finally ready to start the tour, it’s almost 5, It’s ok, when I first got my uniform it took me 7 hours to get over the feeling.” Stacy replied. “And oh don’t worry, coach left the room well before you were even starting to change clothes. He doesn’t care about this kind of stuff; leave it to the outgoing class to initialize their successors. He left as soon as you signed your letter of intent. So well, you are committed to going here, right.” Stacy added.

All I could do was nod. She was in her Uniform as well, but I could tell she wasn’t wearing her sports bra, her breasts just stood out from the uniform. I could barely imagine what that soft material would feel against my bare nipples but she just laughed.

“Now now Kerry, you gotta learn some things before you can just up and replace me. I can’t make it too easy on some silly recruit now can I” Stacy replied.

“Yes, I guess not, Stacy” I said back.

“That’s the first thing, until you’re here in the fall, whenever anyone from the athletics program addresses you, you will address them as great one.” Stacy instructed.

“Yes, great one.” I answered, I’ve heard of far worse hazing rituals actually and I was pretty happy that they’d get it over with just during my official visit. Just go with it and it’ll be fine was what I was always told.

“Oh this isn’t a hazing ritual; we are above such childish behavior, as you become more of a Bulldog you will know what I mean.” Stacy was seemingly replying to my thoughts. “Oh, well, let’s get out of this office, Kerry.” I agreed and she led me through the football stadium which I soon realized also housed the dorms for all athletics, as well as a separate building that had a full compliment of classrooms in it. But we just walked a full lap around the building and I saw that I was being led to a weight room that was just for the women’s basketball team. Stacy led me inside and sat me down on a weight bench and then she spoke to me. “This is where it all begins; do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend currently, Ker-eee L?” She asked and I knew where this was going but I could see her figure plainly through her jersey now and I couldn’t resist her even if she was the 50 foot woman.

“Single, but into boys, Great One.” I answered.

“Ok, no biggie, just keep your eyes on me and your hands on your breasts then.” Stacy simply replied.

“You see, there is nothing more irresistible than the figure of a Northern State athlete, we are here to play hard, work hard, and still come out looking great. Just like this.” Stacy slipped her top off and I suddenly thought I was staring at the only thing I could love. She was gorgeous, I mean a total knockout, and I fondled myself as well as I could with the sports bra on, my eyes locked on her upper body. No wait, that’s my upper body, Stacy giggled at me as I stood topless in front of the mirror.

“You don’t even have to be told anymore, do you, good girl, naw, great girl.” She said as she slid my shorts and panties to the floor. I couldn’t move, everything faded around me except for Stacy, she was a little taller than me but had the most toned body I had ever seen on a woman. If she wasn’t a basketball player she most likely could be a supermodel. I guess I never noticed it on TV before but I wanted her like nothing else I had wanted and now I tingled with excitement, completely relaxed and willing to do anything the great one asked me to. I paused, I now was starting to THINK like the ritual instead of just going with it and I found my hands rubbing the silky soft shorts of Super Stacy as I slid to my knees.

“That’s a great lil’ Bulldog” Stacy said, mmm that word again, I loved that word now, each time someone said it I felt even closer to my destiny, and without a thought I pulled Stacy’s shorts down and then stood up as my deepest insides throbbed in wanting. I stared blankly into Stacy’s wide eyes and she laid me down on one of the weight benches and then stood over me, I could see straight into her wet box and I wanted to lose control so badly but I was paralyzed at the same time so I just stared until she lowered herself and as if I had been a lesbian my entire life my tongue slid inside her and began circling her clit.

“Mmmm that’s a great one; Coach knew what he was talking about when he said you would replace me so well.” Stacy said before bending down into a 69 position and had at my throbbing and wanting pussy. I wanted to do so many things at that point, but I instead just disconnected further as we ate each other out. Yes wanting to cum, I was beyond orgasm with Stacy and she knew it as she got up and threw herself over me with delight and we climaxed together.

“Welcome to Northern State Bulldog athletics Ker-Eee-L” Stacy said out of breath.

“Thanks, Great One” I replied and she got up and slipped her uniform back on and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Finally I rolled over and looked for my uniform but I couldn’t find it anywhere. Then I saw Stacy standing over a large Gym bag leaning against the wall where everyone who had ever played for Northern State in the past 10 years had signed, to the left most corner there had been three signatures I did not remember. “Coo-Coo Coco”, “Mega Mandy”, and “Zoom Zoom Zelda” but I suddenly envisioned them as beautiful as Stacy and she just smiled and handed me the same red sharpie that the rest of the wall had been signed with. I paused for a moment, who was I again? Oh right, Ker-Eee L! and I signed with great enthusiasm as I opened up my gym bag and pulled out the bright red uniform and slipped it over my shoulders and pulled up the shorts. I suddenly realized I forgot my bra or panties or even compression shorts but that made them feel all that much better on me. I then realized what I could do and put on the warm up jacket and pants and Stacy smiled at me as she slipped on her jacket.

“Ready to continue Ker-Eee L?” I nodded grinning from ear to ear and she led me back through the football stadium down to the lowest parts where I saw the locker rooms for all the teams, and I mean all of them, lined up in a row. She then stopped at the Athletic Director’s office where the AD was sitting at his desk, waiting for us.

“And here is the man who made everything possible, Mr. Anson Barnett!” Stacy exclaimed. I had seen him before but I was so hazy I could barely remember what he looked like. He was younger than Coach Bird, he was early 40s at most which means he was only 30 when he started his program.

“How do you like the program so far Ker-Eee L? Quite the facility we have here, everything is brand new, the last of the stadium dorms and locker rooms were completed for the tennis teams and now all 30 sports are now TRULY great at Northern State.

I nodded with agreement, I was so far gone at this point as it was but I could care less except for the fact that I really wanted these formalities to end and get back to Stacy and her tour. I blindly filled out more forms, not even knowing what they were or caring really.

“When is your next game?” He asked and I blurted out the opening day for next season.

“You are more of a Bulldog than I thought.” He said with a laugh and with a deep glare my next high school game came into focus and I KNEW I had to have my big press conference for this huge announcement at my next and most likely last high school game.

I told him this and he buzzed the SID with the date, more than likely to send out huge press releases and all that cool stuff.

He then lined me up against the Northern State banner and prepared to take my picture. The flash blinked and I had to blink along with it, I hoped my picture wouldn’t show that but as the bulb popped my thoughts faded and I just stood there until Stacy took me by the arm.

”Now it’s time to meet your teammates, Ker-Eee L, and oh, you can call everyone by name now.” Super Stacy said, I could now no longer think of her as anything but her nickname. As she led me to the locker room marked women’s basketball I tingled with excitement as my eyes snapped shut at Super Stacy’s command and I could feel myself enter. She commanded me to open my eyes now and there they all were, I was alone and Stacy had joined her team as Coach Bird stood in front of everyone.

“Introduce yourself to the team Ker-Eee L” Coach Bird said.

“I am a 5′9 Freshman Point guard out of Saint Paul, MN, Number 17 Ker-eeeeeeeeee-LLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll!” I said, it felt so natural, like I was out there on the floor. I was ready to go now and my teammates could see that and they all smiled at once and I smiled back.

Coach Bird then looked at me and commanded me to introduce everyone on the team. I didn’t even have to stop and think I knew everyone’s name right off and just to show it I started with the bench warmer’s and worked my way up.

“A sophomore from San Francisco, #2, 5′2, Little Loo-Loo!” I said and Little Loo Loo took her warm ups off and trotted over to me, her Chinese eyes aglow as she hugged me and stood next to me.

I continued down the roster, and everyone reacted the same, even the megastar small forward Ms. Vickie P, the MVP. All 12 of them and me, a regular baker’s dozen, and then Coach left and they all stood around me in a circle, the same circle I’ve seen them do before the games.

“Bulldog Bulldog pride, Northern Northern fly, We are the team…gooooo Red Machine!” I Itched to join them, but I knew I couldn’t until next season. The way their bodies moved as they did their strut, I could feel my knees wanting to bend into that exact position but I just stood there, completely enraptured by their dance and then I saw them break and head over to their respective lockers and each reach into their gym bag looking for something but the big 6′6 Center Double Nothing from Las Vegas Black Jackie found what everyone was looking for.

“It’s game time now Ker-Eee L.” Black Jackie said, she was very beautiful for her size and yes quite dark but very feminine and surprisingly beautiful. I stood on the logo and watched as Black Jackie ran her fingers up my tear away pants, undoing each snap before getting bored and ripping them off in the traditional way. I was beyond aroused at this point and I buried my head in her shorts while running my hands up them and realizing that she had no panties on and was as wet as I was with anticipation. I tore her shorts down around her ankles, and had at her throbbing pussy and she moaned with delight, her steely carved legs began to give way as they became hot and molten and I heard her moan out a signal for an extra body and I felt my shorts fall off my ass and quickly they were replaced by the wet tongue of little Loo Loo going up and down my ass as I drove myself deeper into Black Jackie’s throbbing pussy, licking her clit like I had done this a million times. I almost balked with how proficient I had become when I heard Super Stacy whisper in my ear.

“If you can learn this fast to play during play time imagine how much better you will do when the games count.” She said and any last bit of reasoning faded away, I realized what this was all about, the sex made us not only together but more agile, quicker, and able to read each others thoughts so we would be two steps ahead of our opponents, I quivered with delight as Black Jackie finally came and I raised my head to see Ash the Flash, flashing her ass, hey that rhymed! I said with a smile as I took my turn on her toned brunette body while Super Stacy relieved Little Loo Loo on my innermost regions. It really didn’t matter who was there, as eventually everyone got to come except me. I realized this only after I finished servicing the last member of the team, the captain, Ms. Vickie P. Everything went so fast I couldn’t even remember what time it was or anything. But they left all giggling and smiling and Black Jackie gave me what earned her the right to go first, a bright red vibrator. I quickly played with it, came, and then fell into a blissful sleep and dreamed of the next day when she would truly end up a Northern State Bulldog, yes part of the machine, and proud of it!