The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Halfawake

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

When Alina became aware of her surroundings, it was clear to her that she was in a hotel room. She only had a few seconds to notice that, because it was also clear to her that she was not alone in the hotel room.

Her head was foggy; she couldn’t remember the last thing she’d been doing before ending up the hotel room. She looked to the woman who was beside her on the bed, for some clue, but the woman’s face didn’t give anything away.

In her looking at her, the woman’s name came into her mind, but she didn’t know how she knew it. She felt strongly that she did know this woman, Nicole, somehow, but she couldn’t explain the link between them, and she couldn’t remember where she had met her, or how long she had known her. But she felt there was, unmistakably a familiarity about her.

Alina opened her mouth to ask for an explanation, but Nicole leaned forward to stop the question with her mouth. She was kissing Alina on the bed, and Alina was kissing her back. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, but still no memories of doing it before were coming to here. There was a brick wall, in her mind, blocking off everything from before Alina surfacing in the hotel room.

Nicole’s lips trailed to the side of her mouth, and kissed her there, as Alina gasped. “You don’t remember,” she breathed heavily. “That’s alright. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. You’re not supposed to remember— you don’t need to remember. I made it so you wouldn’t.”

“You—?” But Nicole shifted back over, to kiss Alina hard on the lips again, and it distracted Alina from her question. She found herself immediately occupied with kissing Nicole back.

Nicole’s mouth came away from hers again, and Alina tried to follow, but one hand came to press her shoulder back into the bed.

Nicole kissed along her cheek, then down the side of her face, pulling lightly at Alina’s earlobe with her teeth. It sent a shiver down the center of Alina’s back.

“You think you’re awake,” Nicole said, kissing close to her ear. “But you aren’t. You went under for me, like such a good girl, and you can’t remember anything because I told you to forget. You can’t think anything, either, unless I tell you to think. Your mind is wrapped up tight in a trance for me, and you don’t even realize it.”

Nicole’s breath was warm on the side of her face, but then she was kissing her way back to Alina’s mouth, and Alina was again distracted from the words Nicole had said when it was time to kiss her again. It felt so good to kiss her, and it sent pleasure flowing all through her body.

“You didn’t,” —another kiss— “think anything”— and another— “when I told you that—” and another— “just now.” Nicole pulled back again, leaving the two of them breathing heavily on the hotel bed. “Because I haven’t told you to think anything about it. You’re so obedient to me that you won’t think, unless I tell you what your thoughts should be.”

Still Alina thought nothing. Her head was empty of everything but the faint desire that Nicole kiss her again.

Nicole leaned back in close, but kept her lips back an inch from Alina’s. “I’ll give you a thought to hold. You heard me when I told you that you were in my power. You heard me, when I told you my control of you was so deep that you couldn’t even think without my permission, and it turns you on. You think it’s so hot.”

Nicole’s voice was soft as she spoke. When she was done, she closed the distance between the two of them again.

But Alina’s mind wasn’t blank anymore. The words Nicole had just spoken were looping back over themselves inside it. Nicole had control of her mind, and she could tell her to think or not to think… and whichever one she chose, Alina would never be able to do its opposite, unless Nicole changed her mind… She had complete power over Alina, held the strings of her thoughts. They were hers to pull… and that was so hot.

The thought kept repeating itself, and Alina could feel her pussy sparking in want. It only increased with every repetition of the thought, and every time she felt more aroused, she knew that it was because Nicole had told her to. Nicole wanted her to. And that only made it hotter.

Pretty soon she was moaning into Nicole’s mouth as she kissed her. Nicole noticed, tipping her mouth back to speak again. “You’re feeling nice and aroused now, aren’t you? Just the way I told you to.”

Alina couldn’t quite form words of reply, but she nodded slightly.

“That’s good,” Nicole murmured back. “You don’t remember this either, but the more aroused you get, the deeper my programming sinks into your mind. What my programming is is not important. You don’t need to worry about that. But the better you feel, the deeper it goes. Even now, it’s winding through your head, getting deeper and deeper into you. How does that make you feel?”

“Hot,” Alina managed, and it came out like a whine. She was dripping between her legs, and her core was aching for more pleasure, aching to achieve release.

Nicole answered her plea by kissing her again, and slipping a hand between her legs, to reach the slickness there.

When Nicole touched down, Alina moaned into her mouth again, which Nicole responded to by stroking more quickly. Her fingers were dancing along Alina’s slit, doing impossible things that felt incredible, and her lips were still moving with Alina’s, at the same time. Alina started bucking into Nicole’s hand.

Nicole’s mouth was at her ear again, suddenly, as her stroking became more insistent. “You don’t even need the physical stimulation,” she spoke, huskily. “I could tell you to come right now, and you would. What do you think would happen to your mind then?”

Alina couldn’t imagine, but it sounded like something she wanted. It would have to lock the programming in deeper, which would only mean Nicole’s control over her was stronger… which would only make all of this hotter. She felt a bolt of pleasure twinge through her, and her pussy twitched in response, then twitched again as Nicole’s stroking went on making her wetter.

“The more I stroke, the better you feel… the better you feel, the more deeply I control you… and the more deeply I control you, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the more I stroke…”

It was a confusing circle, but Alina’s mind was soaking it all in, the words looping over in her mind, loud against the sound of Nicole’s hand moving through her slickness. She was bucking even harder into Nicole’s hand, and panting hard. It was animalistic— even though all the memories had been put out of her head, she was sure she’d never been turned on like this before.

“I’m going to tell you to come in a minute,” Nicole said. Her hand was gliding along Alina’s slit at a new, much quicker pace. “When I do, it will feel better than you ever thought it could feel, and my programming locks in even deeper. And then your mind falls open to me completely.”

Alina was panting harder now. God, it was just so hot…

“Ready?” Nicole asked, and Alina just barely managed to nod. “Come.”

She came. All the thoughts Nicole had put in her head went quiet. She was thoughtless and blank again, but it felt so good. The pleasure was in every part of her body, spiking higher and higher, and she was bucking her way through it. It was indescribable, reaching deeper than her body to pull at her soul, and it was still going. There were no words for it; it was everything.

At last, Alina sagged back into the bed, and Nicole withdrew her hand, turning on to her side to face her. As Alina lay there, boneless, Nicole was tracing nonsense patterns with one finger, onto her stomach.

“You don’t know what time it is, either,” Nicole said, softly. “It’s only eight. I’ve already taken you through this five times. And we have the hotel room all the way until tomorrow morning…”

The words weren’t making any sense to Alina. Her mind was blank, and her attention drifting. There were no thoughts in her head, and barely even a memory of what had just happened in the immediate past. She didn’t need thoughts, didn’t even need her immediate, recent memories. It feel better just to be blank. Felt better just to drift. She didn’t even care where she was, why she was there, or who she was with. She was empty, and that felt good.

Nicole’s voice came back to her through the haze. “Go back under for me, Alina. Drop now, and we’ll do it again. Drop.”

It reverberated through the empty spaces in Alina’s head. Nicole had told her to do, and so her only response could be to do.

So she did.

* * *