The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Paul takes Danielle to Holiday Hollow for a Christmas getaway like the movies she loves.

Hallmark Holiday Hypno

By Hypnofur

PAUL

This all happened because my wife likes the cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies. I’ve always teased her about it. She is the most sophisticated woman I know. Always at the height of fashion and class. She has an ivy league education, yet she watches this low budget, sappy silliness. It was a harmless guilty pleasure, but one I liked to tease her about.

This year, I decided to take her away to one of those overly Christmasy towns they have in the movies she loves. I figured it would be nice little get away from the stress of the holiday planning. We had the means, but shockingly, we also had a free spot in our busy calender. The location I found was in upstate New York. It was even called Holiday Hollow. I couldn’t help but wonder if it had been called Crapsburg or something before all these movies became a thing. Either way, it was smart as hell for them to take advantage of this Hallmark Movie craze.

The trip was all set up, and it was going to be perfect. However, much to my dismay, a last minute work problem required my attention in Manhattan for a few hours each day during our get away. Danielle understood of course. She is a professional as well, so she understands how these things go.

We drove up in the evening. A light snow was falling, and it looked absolutely magical amongst the thousands, actually likely millions, of sparkling white lights that were on every part of the town. There were Christmas trees everywhere, but lights also adorned every light post, railing, awning… it felt as if just about every surface in the town had been touched by the warm electric glow of the holiday. It was really a breath taking entrance, even I had to admit that.

Unfortunately, I had to drive out of the town early the next morning, to take care of business in Manhattan. When I got back to Holiday Hollow a little after 3:00, I found Danielle sitting in the conversation with a group of other people. As I got closer I noticed a salt and pepper haired guy about my age was talking to her. It almost looked like he was trying to whisper into her ear. That triggered a surge of jealousy and alarm. Danielle is a very beautiful woman, and I am always concerned about the attention she gets. I’m about ten years older than her, so I’ll admit, there are likely some insecurities there.

My wife jumped up when she saw me. “Hello Darling,” she said, her French accent a bit thicker, as it often was around new people..

“How are you?.” Turning to the group she said “This is my husband, Paul.” She kissed me on the cheek as I got in and they all said hello. She introduced me to the two couples in the group. Then she turned to the guy who had been chatting her up and said “Niles, this is my husband. Paul, this is Niles.”

“Nice to meet you,” he said. “I’ve enjoyed talking to your wife. She’s very charming.”

“Yes, I know. And beautiful!” I added as I firmly shook his hand. I instantly didn’t like him.

“Yes, gorgeous,” he said. “You’re a lucky man.”

One of the women in the group asked me about what was leading me back to the city during a vacation. We conversed for a bit until the conversation died off. I was then able to steal Danielle back.

I didn’t waste time in expressing my concern over the Niles guy.

“Please, it’s nothing” she said with an eye roll.

“Uh huh. But when I came out here the two of you seemed totally involved with each other, and kind of separate from the rest of the group. He was leaning down to talk to you, almost like he was whispering something to you.

“Come on now! Don’t be ridiculous. He works here. He is a performer.” She told me.

“Really, what kind of performer?” I asked.

“Well, he is a hypnotist. That’s what he does for work. He is doing a show here at the resort.”

I thought all the breath had been sucked out of my body at once.

DANIELLE

About three years ago, I found my husband’s pornograpy collection. It is every wife’s dream and nightmare. He apparently had a secret kink for hypnotism and mind control. Hypnotist, vampires, evil mind controlling comic book villains. Really silly stuff if I am being honest. I knew from some stories he had, and some chat room logs that I saw that he even fantasized about me being hypnotized.

I find that crazy, because I am pretty sure he would freak out if something like that actually happened. He is such a control freak, and a naturally jealous guy.

Since that day that I found a way into his computer, I have continued to use that snooping ability unbeknownst to him. I watch not only what he does with hypno porn, but also every other thing he looks at. I am much more savvy with computers than he, though his male ego would never let him admit that.

He knew that I loved the Hallmark Holiday movies. You can’t blame me, I am French, we also love Jerry Lewis. There is just something so magical and pure about those movies… so American. (Yes, I know they are largely Canadian). Anyway, I saw him trying to look up towns that resembled those towns to take me for a get away. Despite his flaws, he is truly very sweet and loving.

Using my secret “in” to his computer, I put some suggestions for places at the top of his search. And yes, I found one that had a hypnotist performing. It was Christmas time, and all good boys deserve a gift, do they not?

So, I had this all planned out. No, I wasn’t going to go on stage and be hypnotized for real. First of all, that is rubbish. Second of all, I am well known in New York, and I can’t have that footage popping up on Social Media. But, I figured, just being around it all would make for a romantic holiday for my hypno fetishist husband.

That evening, we were sitting in the picturesque town square looking at the beautiful, albeit over the top Christmas decorations. We had just finished dinner, and were enjoying some hot cocoa in the warm twinkle of the lights on the porch of the restaurant. The comfy love seat we were in had fur blankets so couples could sit and enjoy the Holiday view. I knew romance would be ahead of us as I caressed my husband’s upper thigh beneath the warm fur blanket with my left hand. Suddenly, Niles walked up to us and said hello.

“Hey, I don’t want to interrupt anything,” he said. “But are you working in the city again tomorrow, Paul?”

“Afraid so,” my husband said. “Fortune 500 Board of Directors rarely get the rest the need.” He added, making sure Niles knew he was important.

“That’s kind of what I thought, so I was wondering if you would mind if I asked Danielle for her help tomorrow with some charity work the hotel is doing. She mentioned earlier that she spends most of her time on philanthropic efforts. .It’s an area I’m not as familiar with. Most of my hypnotism gigs are paid engagements, strict contracts, riders, etc.”

As Niles explained all this, I could feel my husband’s dick swelling next to my hand on his upper thigh. The thought of me with a hypnotist was certainly affecting him.

Paul kind of stuttered, “Well, um... ha, I don’t know That’s really up to Danielle. She can decide what she wants to do. It’s not really up to me. But if that’s what she wants, it’s fine ... I guess it’s okay with me.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” I said. “I really have planned on doing a lot of reading. I’m just not sure if I should....”

Niles cut me off. “Danielle, we are trying to organize an event where we will raise money for the Holiday Hollow Senior Center. We are having trouble getting off the ground. I’ve offered to perform a hypno show and give the proceeds to them, but that is really all we have so far.”

“Maybe, but....”

“Honey, you should go,” my husband cut in. “It sounds like fun, and they could really use your expertise”

By now I could feel my husband’s dick was almost erect, straining beneath his pants. He was clearly aroused by even the nearness of hypnosis. Thank goodness for the blanket covering him!

“No, I don’t think so,” I said. “I would have to think about it. Maybe I can get back to you.”

“All right, at least that’s not a No,” Niles said. “Give me your cell number and I will call your phone so you have my number.”

I gave him my number and promised I would get back to him.

“Okay you guys, have a good night, I can’t wait for your answer,” he said as he turned and walked away.

“Oh my God!” my husband said. “Talk about bold! Audacious! That guy has a lot of balls, with me here to ask you for a date! He clearly wants more than help with a charity. He wants to fuck you!”

“First, I am actually very skilled in terms of putting on fund raisers!” I said, reminding him not to downplay my value. “And let’s talk about you getting an erection every time hypnosis is mentioned. This turns you on, doesn’t it?” I said. I knew I needed to let the cat out of the bag a little bit.

He was shocked when I said this. He stared at me for a moment, likely racking his brain to see if he could find a way out of this admission. Finally, I could see in his eyes that he decided to come clean.

“I know it’s crazy, embarrassing! Fuck, it’s humiliating! But something about it, and arouses me. It has since high school.” He admitted, maybe for the first time ever out loud.

I could see the shame and vulnerability in his eyes as he told me. I smiled warmly and gave him a loving, gentle kiss on the lips. “Shhhh. It’s ok. Nothing to be ashamed of” I reassured with a whisper in his ear.

Then, I moved to change the subject a bit. “By the way, it is as if we are truly in a Hallmark movie now. I mean, can you help with the Holiday Hollow Senior Center fund raiser, can it get any more Hallmark than that?” I said with a laugh as we got up to make our way back to the inn where we were staying.

Paul laughed too. “No, I guess not”

We approached the theater where Niles was performing. The marquee read read Holiday Hollow Hypno Show, to support the Holiday Hollow Senior center. Starring Master Niles. It was all so hokey. I saw Paul looking at the sign. He was such a.. how do you say… ‘sucker for this stuff’? It was crazy, but cute. I decided to play with it a bit more.

“Actually, can you take a picture of me in front of this? We will look at this and laugh some day” I suggested as I stood in front of this wood circle type sign with a hypno spiral on it. I could see from Paul’s pants that he liked taking the picture though. I didn’t do a sexy pose or anything. That just isn’t me. I just stood there and smiled pleasantly. That seemed to be enough to turn him on like crazy though. It was almost like a secret boudoir shot, that only he saw the eroticism in. Every wife should be so lucky as to take sexy pictures for their husband without a sexy pose or sexy clothes!

We got back to the room, and I freshened up. When I came out (this time legitimately in my sexy clothes—my green satin teddy), he was clearly looking at the pictures of me in front of the spiral sign thing.

Seeing my opportunity, I really capitalized on this. “So, what is it that you like about hypnosis? The idea of a pretty young thing completely under the control of the hypnotist? Is that what you thought about? Have you ever thought of me being hypnotized?” I asked. As all of this talk was happening, we were kissing. He passionately kissed and licked and nibbled his way down my body. Then spreading me open, he ate my pussy like a man possessed. I was moaning and pulling at the sheets, pulling his face into my sex, then exploding in a violent orgasm. Suddenly, he was inside me, hammering me with his hard dick. God I love his dick! And soon he erupted, flooding me with his love juice.

We talked. We rested, had more sex and then fell asleep. In the middle of the night we were at it again. We discussed whether I should go on this charity planning session, or as Paul says, “date”, with Niles.

Finally, around 7 am, I reluctantly sent Niles a text saying I would be willing to help him get the fund raiser together.

He immediately shot back with a text about how happy he was, and where to meet him that morning. As Paul left for the city, I could see he was having very mixed feelings about this. Time constraints ushered him out the door, though I wondered how he would possibly be able to concentrate on whatever meeting was calling away his attention.

When I got to the Senior Center, which was sort of the headquarters for the fundraiser, there were about five other people around. I’ll admit, I was glad to see that. Despite the fact that I had downplayed it with Paul, I could tell this guy Niles had a crush on me. It happens a lot. At the risk of being conceited, I am very attractive. Also, my accent drives American men crazy. I have had no lack of suitors, let’s leave it at that. But, I love my husband, and would never stray.

Niles was the perfect gentleman that morning though. He showed me where they were with plans. We talked strategy and ideas. The whole team was blown away with what I considered to be fairly rudimentary party planning fund raising concepts. The NYC philanthropy scene is the major leagues, so to speak. It was easy to knock their socks off in Holiday Hollow.

About three hours later, we were having a coffee break. There were now only two other people outside of Niles and I, and they were off in a different part of the space. Niles and I were having a pleasant, platonic conversation. He said he was surprised my husband didn’t object to me coming along with him. I mentioned (not in full detail of course), that Paul had always been a fan of hypnosis.

Niles raised an eyebrow, and then started asking me questions about that. From his line of questioning, I could tell that he was figuring out that Paul was a hypno fetishist. I was trying to change the subject, when he just straight came out and asked me.

“Argh. This is so embarrassing!” I said with my face in my hands. That was basically an admission. “I don’t get it, but he gets really turned on talking about it.”

“Well, he is not alone many, many men are really into it. It is a whole thing. Trust me. But why do you say you don’t get it?” Niles asked.

I felt a little trapped. How could I get out of this without embarrassing him. I certainly couldn’t tell him that it was all rubbish, which it is. He could see I was stumbling a little bit.

“You don’t believe in hypnosis” he said with a warm smile.

“It’s not that I just—“ I fumbled.

“Don’t worry” he interrupted graciously. “I hear that all the time. I never blame a sceptic! I know it all seems weird. See, the thing that people don’t understand is hypnosis is driven by imagination, creativity. You can likely understand that, you just gave us a master class in philanthropic creativity.” He said. I smiled at his compliment.

He continued, “Yeah, it speaks to the power of imagination, the power of that creativity. The mind’s ability to create its own reality, to relive a vivid memory, to visualize the immediate future, and to create beautiful things from nothing. Imagination is one of the most powerful tools that we have at our disposal, and it’s thanks to it that we can create and experience new things.

Hypnosis uses that imagination, that power, to accomplish things that our regular consciousness can’t. In the same way that an engrossing story in book, film, or television can completely capture you, move you to laughter and tears over the fate of a fictional cast, hypnosis can use your imagination to do amazing things.

When most people think of their imagination though, they focus first on the visual sense. A picture inside your head. Next comes sound. A song that gets stuck in your head. A familiar voice. Next is smell and taste together: powerful, vivid senses that can can instantly invoke long forgotten memories or gnaw at you with cravings for a favorite meal.” He told me. He was so smooth, he had clearly explained this before, I could tell he knew this speech like the back of his hand. He must have read it off the internet or something,but the way he was expressing it, it was as if it were his own thesis.

“Last of all is your sense of touch. That’s because, most of the time, your mind doesn’t really focus on this sense. It’s always there, in the background. You can become aware of it, immediately identify the feel and texture of everything in contact with your skin, but most people don’t give it much thought or imagination at all.

That makes it fertile ground for us. Because, you see, the sense of touch is the sense of your body, the way it feels. When you are excited you feel it in your chest, in your heartbeat and the butterflies of your stomach and the sweat of your hands. When you are drowsy, you can feel it in the weight of your eyes, the swaying of your head, and the heaviness of your whole body. There isn’t a sense that could be better suited for hypnosis. All we need now is your imagination.

So, let’s put that imagination to use. We will use symbols. Symbols are like shortcuts for the mind. You get a distinct mental image with plenty of associations and memories when you see a logo, a flag, or religious icon, even if the symbol itself is as simple as a few lines. The images come to you whether you focus on the symbol or not, taking a shortcut through your mind to make you remember and visualize. That is the beginning of their power.

You’ve seen my sign, and I know your husband took a beautiful picture of you in front of it” Niles said. I was so caught up in listening to him, that it caught me off guard. I went to say something, but he kept speaking. “So, you know that I am partial to the spiral. A single black graphic on a white background, curving in towards itself in a lazy circle, spinning, always moving towards the center. When you think of the spiral, images spring forth without any conscious thought to retrieving them. You think of how the spiral spins, even if it is laying still like in my sign. You think of staring into one yourself, remembering those times you might have done so.

You think of the way the spiral appears in the media, instantly drawing whoever looks at it into a deep trance. It were images like this that no doubt captivated Paul when he was young. He must have liked the fantasies and stories where a simple spiral was enough to erode the character’s will. You think of the spiral as you go into a deep, heavy trance.

The image of the spiral is powerful, universal, which is why I used it in my promotional pieces. But it is an image. A picture in your mind. Let’s make it into something else.

I want you to try something for me, Danielle. I want you to let me take your left index finger, then slowly trace an invisible spiral on your forehead.” He said to me as he gently took my left hand. His hands were warm. I knew it was unusual that he was touching my hand, but he was just so smooth, it was like he was in a rhythm. It was hard to stop that rhythm.

“Just let me use your finger to trace the spiral on your forehead and then focus on that spot, on the feel of your skin. Even after you finish and remove your finger, your skin is sensitive enough that you can still feel where your fingers touched, where the spiral was drawn. And in your mind, you can picture a spiral there, on your forehead. In your imagination, you can see that invisible but dark black spiral spin, and you can imagine it going to work, slowly draining your will.

Focus on that image, that feeling. Let the spiral sharpen, come into focus. Moving, so that one ring becomes two, two becomes three, and so on, as the spiral goes deeper and deeper, never stopping. Just looking at it is enough to hold you still, but this spiral is a part of you, in direct contact with you, and you can feel its power over you.

It relaxes you. Makes your body start to feel heavy. With every breath, you can feel the spiral’s power sinking deep inside of you, spreading to your limbs. Slightly numbing you, and making you feel good, better with every breath.

And your eyes. The more power the spiral has, the more you listen to my words. Not just hearing them, but feeling them, each phrase and word, and every time the influence of my words grows stronger and stronger. You can feel my words sinking into your mind in the same way that the spiral is sinking into your body.

Your mind is growing relaxed, unfocused on everything except my words. Letting my words draw you down, deeper and deeper, towards a trance. A trance where your whole body will be completely relaxed. Where you will have a feeling of lazy anticipation, eagerly soaking up words and then effortlessly obeying.

And when you obey Danielle, it will feel so very good. Like sunlight on your skin.

Think about that now. Soaking in the sunlight. Letting it sink into your skin on a perfect day. It feels so good, you don’t want to move. You can’t resist staying in the light just a little longer. And the longer you stay, the better it feels, the less you think of even stopping.

And everything else just fades away. In the same way that the sun makes the light of the moon and stars fade from the sky, my words make your resistance, any distractions, slowly sink into the background, washed out and powerless.

That’s right, sinking down deeper now. Your body has begun feeling so pleasantly warm. My words so enthralling. Just a little further now. Let the spiral take you a little further. Let the warm light take you a little deeper.

And on the count of ten, you will be ready. Ready to listen. Ready to obey Danielle.

One
Two
You know that you’re ready. Eager to obey.
Three
Four
Sinking deeper and deeper, my words always make you sink deeper.
Five
Six
And it feels so good, being so deep for me.
Seven
Eight
Just letting yourself relax with another deep breath
Nine
And ten.

Good Danielle, I now want your conscious mind to turn off…”

PAUL

When I got back from Manhattan, Danielle was not yet back in the room. That surprised me a bit, especially as the meeting had taken longer than I envisioned. Was she still with Niles? I started to get nervous, and jealous.

I called her cell, nothing. I decided to walk down to the Senior Center, where she had said she was going. Inside, I could see it was just her and Niles. Both were going over some papers or something. Nothing looked amiss, which was good. They greeted me warmly. Danielle asked how the meetings went, etc. She was acting normal. I relaxed a bit.

“How did things go here?” I asked. “Is the Senior Center going to be saved?” I asked. To be honest, I couldn’t remember if the fund raiser was to save it or just help it. Not that I even cared too much.

“It will, thanks to Danielle. She is amazing!” Niles beamed. Yup. There we go. This dude was totally into her. I didn’t like this.

“Master Niles is the amazing one!” she quickly retorted with a million watt smile. Wait, Master Niles?

“Well, we make a great team. I think the Holiday Hollow Senior Center will have the best Christmas ever!” he said, as if directly out of those cheesy movies. I was stuck on the Master Niles part though. I could tell that he could see that. He had a shit eating grin on his face.

“Alright Darling, you must be famished”, Danielle said as she went to grab her coat. Ok, looks like we were leaving, a good thing no doubt. She put her fur coat on and flipped her long blonde hair over it.

I glanced at Niles, he still had a smug look on his face as he went to the Christmas tree next to him and grabbed a candy cane off the branch. I could tell something was up as he unwrapped the plastic coating. He looked at me, but spoke to my wife as he sat down on the chair next to him and rested the candy cane on his upper thigh. “Danielle, come lick this candy cane. You will love it. Don’t stop until I tell you to.” He said calmly and firmly.

Much to my shock, my wife, my sophisticated, ivy league educated, executive wife instantly replied with “Yes Master Niles” as she knelt down next to this stranger and started going to town on the candy cane which was down by this guys crotch. I was absolutely stunned.

“Danielle, what the fuck?” I exclaimed. She paused momentarily, but didn’t stop. I couldn’t believe it.

“Good Danielle. This pleases me. Now, Paul, as you may have guessed, I did indeed hypnotize Danielle today. Incredibly deeply as a matter of fact.” The asshole told me, as my wife went to town on the candy cane protruding from his lap. “I know all about your hypnosis fetish, and don’t worry—I’ve hooked you up. Now I am going to ask you to transfer $100,000 to my account. When you have done that, I can bring your life somewhat back to normal… at least depending on which suggestions you want me to keep in place.” He said calmly.

“Bull fucking shit!” I told him. No way I was about to be blackmailed, or exploited, or whatever the fuck this was.

“Danielle, kiss me” he said. My wife, my loving wife, my faithful partner, slowly stroked her hands up his chest and mounted him in the chair as she slowly and passionately started making out with him. Her hands went up to the back of his head and played with his hair. It was incredibly sensual. I didn’t like it. I didn’t like it at all. I grabbed her and pulled her off of him.

She didn’t struggle, but as soon as I let go a little bit, she started going back to him. What the fuck? He saw this and laughed. Now enraged, I grabbed a lamp off the table. I was going to beat him to death with it. He saw this too.

“Ok, ok. Danielle, go with Paul. Tell him what happened. I will be in contact with you later. Paul, I’m confident I’ll be hearing from you soon.” he laughed.

I could tell this wasn’t going to be easy. I really had no idea what I was going to do. I guess I was glad that Danielle wasn’t actively fighting me on the way out. I don’t know how I would have handled that. Instead, I was able to get her to the car. I raced back to the hotel, and brought her upstairs to our room. My mind raced, I had to think protection. I had to keep him away from her. Clearly, I needed to leave Holiday Hollow.

Danielle was just sitting on the edge of the bed. Completely content, just staring out the window. It was so fucking weird, she wasn’t looking at her phone or anything. I started packing up our things. I heard the ding her phone makes when she get a text. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, and looked at. She immediately rose from the bed, not saying a word to me or acknowledging me. She grabbed her satin green teddy from the suitcase and went into the bathroom.

Shit! He’s controlling her from her phone! As she was slipping n the teddy, I went to her coat where she had put her phone back in her pocket. I looked at her text. It was from Master Niles (at least that is how he was now listed in her phone), it read. “Put on something sexy and come to me. I’m at the hotel across from the theater.”

I texted back, not with a plan, but out of pure fear/frustration. “Fuck you asshole.” Shit. I should have thought that through more. What if he comes here? I needed some help, just enough to let me figure out how to get out of here with her. I looked in the bathroom, Danielle was applying her make up. She came out and grabbed her fur coat and put it on. She was putting her boots on, she was really going to leave!

Her phone was still in my hand. I had an idea, I bolted out of the room and slammed the door. The inn was old, and had a noisy old ice machine that was right outside our room. I had been bitching about it the whole time, because it made ice in noisy batches throughout the night. Pulling the plug from the wall, and using all my might, I moved the ice machine in front of our room door. There is no way Danielle would be able to move that.

I knew I had a few minutes, but I also looked like a psycho. If any of the inn guests saw that I was keeping my wife locked in my room with an ice machine they’d call the cops. I had to hurry. I went down stairs to the front desk and starting handing out $100 bills. My natural tendency was to use money to help my out of jams, and this was no different. I told the bell hop, the front desk kid, and a maintenance guy that they had to keep Niles away from here at all costs until my wife and I were gone. If they could do that, I’d hook them up with more cash.

They all agreed, but the front desk kid looked nervous. I asked him what was up, he said that Niles just called our room, and he put him through to my wife. He said he was sorry and he didn’t know, blah blah blah.

I raced back up to the room. The door to our room was open, she must have tried to get out. I could now hear noises coming from the room. Still grateful there didn’t seem to be any other guests around, I slowly made my way to the ice machine barricade, not knowing what was happening. As I got closer, I could hear soft moans coming from our room. My heart rate increased along with the bulge in my pants at just the sound of her moans. I hated myself for that, but I’m a guy, and we react to female sexual noises. The door was only slightly open. Peering around the ice machine, and through the gap in the door I could see that my wife was laying on the bed still in her satin teddy and sable fur coat.

She was massaging her breast with one hand as the other was down between her legs. Her fingers were slowly rubbing the her mound. She was clearly lost in some sort of hypnotic command to masturbate. Her legs began to open wider as her moans became louder. The hand between her legs was moving the length of her slit. I could see her wetness on her fingers and the look of bliss on her face as she continued rubbing herself.

I knew I should just throw her over my shoulder and into the car. But I wanted to watch just for another minute. I moved the ice machine from the door way and quietly went inside, closing the door behind me. This was so unlike Danielle. She was sophisticated, conservative. She had never masturbated while I watched.

I couldn’t help myself. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. I slowly stroked its length as I watched my deeply hypnotized wife.

As her one hand would squeeze her perfect breasts the other was making circular motions on her labia. Faster movements and louder moans came from her as she worked herself toward orgasm. Both hands were now feverishly working her as she spread the lips open and teased the opening of her vagina. Fingers working in unison rubbing her opening and her button as her eyes were closed in the pleasure of the moment.

I got closer to her, dropping my pants as I went. At no time did she slow her assault on her pussy. Her wetness increased more and more as her fingers continued their work. I reached and touched her soft, smooth leg making her gasp while I kept stroking my cock. Reaching for her, I slowly dragged my fingers up her inner thigh lightly touching the skin stopping short of the area her fingers were still feverishly working.

I could sense she was close to her orgasm. Her breathing increased and her moaning became louder. The sight of her was incredible, and knowing that it was hypnosis that brought her here was more than I could handle. I could take no more.

I reached for her and squeezed her breasts pinching her nipples causing another gasp to escape her mouth. Lowering my mouth I began kissing her neck moving to her face kissing and licking as I went. I placed my mouth over hers and our tongues met. She reached for my hardness and used the soft fur of her sable coat to massage my cock. She had done that before (when I have bought her furs) and it is otherworldly levels of pleasure. Her other hand never slowed its movement on her pussy, taking her to the point of no return.

Moments passed and our breathing became heavy and the sounds of love louder. I continued rubbing her breasts while she rubbed her vagina at a feverish pace with one hand and fur stroked my cock with the other.

Finally we reached our limits. I let out a loud moan as I began to cum like never before spurting time and time again. I sensed her time was near. I opened my eyes to watch her body tremble as she screamed when her orgasm over took her. As she climaxed she yelled out something about being Master Niles’ hypnotized slave, and that he owned her.

I’ll spare the details from there. Let’s just say I was soon transferring $100k. Within a month, I started wishing that Hallmark made Valentine’s Day movies…I craved another adventure like we had in Holiday Hollow.