The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Faggot Training.

By The Slaver.

Si and Sivell had been friends since meeting at collage, some years ago. Sivell was gay, and while at collage, Si had excepted his friends’ sexuality. But after leaving collage, and becoming a Sheriff Deputy, Si had become Homophobic. Slowly at first. Just the odd remark, on his monthly visit to his friend Sivell. But over the last few year, Si had become openly Homophobic towards Sivell, and all gays, it was roamed that when on the late weekend shifts, on his own, Sivell would go in for a spot of Gay-bashing in the cells of the Sheriff’s office.

Sivell on leaving collage had surprised everyone, by joining the military, instead of using his degrees in Chemistry, and Bio-chemistry. But in fact Sivell had used his degrees in the military, he had been in Special Ops, were he had put his degrees to very good use, in mind-control. When he had left the military, Sivell had taken some of his research with him.

Early Halloween night, Sivell stood on the driveway of his home, and watched as a large wooden grate was loaded onto the back of a battered flat-bed truck. Anyone walking past, might have thought they had heard faint, muffled moans coming from the crate. The truck, started up and pulled away down the drive; Sivell watched the truck turn at the end of the street, and disappear around the corner. As Sivell turned to enter his home, a Cab entered the street from the other end. Smiling, Sivell quickly entered his house, Si’s Cab was arriving, and Sivell did not want him, to see him outside his house watching the disappearing flat-bed truck.

Si’s Cab pulled into the driveway of his friends’ suburban Phoenix home. He opened the Cab’s back door and climbed out, he stood and stared at his friends’ house. Sivell had bought the house, after he had left the military, ‘to exploring his sexuality’. Not for the first time, Si wondered where Sivell gone the money to by this place. Unlike Si, Sivell did not come from a rich family. Recently, Si had not for the first time, recently had begun having second thoughts about his friendship with Sivell.

After paying the driver, Si pulled a small case from the back of the cab, and walked up the driveway. He stopped at the front door, and knocked loudly on it. After a few seconds the door was opened, standing in the doorway was only what Si would call a ‘Twink’. But still there was something about the guy, Si thought, that the guy might have once been ‘Straight’. But that could not have been correct; looking at the guy, with his blond hair cut into a military Flat-top, and the tight pink and yellow cloths he had on. But still there was something, that nagged at the back of Si’s mind.

“Ar, you are here at last!”, a voice said from behind the ‘Twink’; who without being told stepped aside so Si could enter the house. Sivell came forwards, and give Si a tight Bro-hug. Si rolled his eyes, he had hope that Sivell would not have been so gay, so soon. “Yet another new ‘Boyfriend’ I see?”, Si said puling free from the hug, “Lately, it seems that every time I visit you seem to have a new one!” Sivell just smiled that his friend, “You never know, sometime soon, I might just show you, how I do it!”

“Anyway, let’s talk latter, or we’ll by late for the party.” Sivell said, “You can change in your usual room, we’ll meet you down here in say ten minutes!” Si just nodded his head, and went upstairs to change.

Ten minutes later, Si come down stair, now dressed in his Frankenstein’s Monster costume for the Halloween party, he and Sivell were going to. At the bottom of the stairs, in the hallway, both Sivell and his boyfriend stood waiting; both men were dressed the same, in skeleton costumes, in their hand they held the hood of their costume; Si also held the hood of his costume in his hand. “Adam is coming with us!”, Sivell said nodding at towards the Twink, “I hope you don’t mind!” Si did mind, but he said nothing, he just nodded his head. The three men without another word said, trooped out of the house, and over to Sivell’s black Pick-up parked across the street from Sivell’s house. They all climbed in, and Sivell drove the truck away.

Ten minutes, or so later; Sivell pulled into the parking lot of the club, where the party was. The three men climbed out of the truck. Sivell hung back, he put a hand on Si’s shoulder stopping him. The two men stood and watch as Adam walked towards the club; just as he was near the club entrance, Adam turned and walked down a side ally, moments later there was the sound of a cock being sucked, and grunts of pleaser.

“What the FUCK!” Screamed Si, ”Couldn’t he wait until he was at least in the club?” Sivell said nothing, he grabbed hold of Si’s costume, and pulled towards him, there was an evil looking sneer on Sivell’s face. Si struggled to loosen Sivell’s grasp. As he did, Sivell grabbed Si by his throat and performed a choke-out, a manoeuvre he learned in Special Ops. When Si passed out, Sivell carried Si’s body over to his black pickup. And throw him into the back of it. The former military commando, smiled down at his friend, Sivell had a plan.

Sometime later, Si opened his eyes and found himself naked and restrained to a hard, high-backed, wooden chair, his costume was in a pile of shreds beside the chair. He tried to free himself, but could not reach to undo the restraints, holding him in place. He tried to shout, but a strange sort of device that was tightly lodged in his mouth prevented him from speaking. Si’s cock felt strange, Si managed to look down, he stared at his member, and found that it was now encased in a tight stainless-steel, ribbed cock cage. “What the fuck!”, Si mumbled around the device in his mouth. Si was not that brave, and the darkened of the room he was in added to Si’s fears.

Sivell still wearing his skeleton costume, but minus the hood walked down some stairs, and entered the room, he reached up a hand and pulled on a metal chain, clicking on a sole light bulb. The two men stared at each other, fear in one man’s eyes, satisfaction in the other. “Get this shit off of me.”, Si tried to say.

Sivell took no notice of his friends muffled sounding protest; he attached a tube to the device in Si’s mouth and poured a thick clear liquid down the tube. The liquid tasted both, bitter, and salty. It trickled down Si’s throat. ‘This is wrong. This is some sort of Fag Shit.’, Si thought to himself, he tried to shake his head, and not to swallow, but the restrained Si could not avoid the inevitable. The thick, clear liquid slid down his throat, and then entered his blood stream, leaving Si dazed and stunned. Sivell then placed a wrap-round VR head-set onto Si’s head, as soon as the head-set was in place; a soft voice that the stunned Si could not quite hear, or understand flooded his ears, vivid Man on Mam sex images played before Si’s eyes.

Sivell turned off the light and left the room.

After an hour, or so Sivell returned, and removed the tube and device from Si’s mouth, and the head-set from Si’s head. Sivell hovered over his friend. and stared into his glazed eyes, “Si, can you hear me?” Sivell asked in a stern voice, “Yes.”, Si answered, after a few seconds, in a flat sort of voice.

“Si you will accept my sexuality. You’re intrigued by my sexuality. You want to learn all about it. Repeat after me: I want to learn about being gay.”

“I want to learn about being gay.”, Si repeated, his voice still had that flat tone to it.

“Say it again.”, Sivell insisted, in the same stern voice, starring hard into Si’s eyes.

“I want to learn about being gay.” Si said over and over again.

“I want to learn about being gay because Sivell is my best friend. And deep down I think I’m gay, too.”, Sivell said.

“I want to learn about being gay because Sivell is my best friend. And deep down I think I’m gay.” Si said.

“I think I’m gay.”, Sivell shouted, his tone was softening slightly, but was still not that of Si.

“I think I’m gay.”, Si said, “I think I’m gay.

“Very good. I will teach you about being gay, just like I taught all those other ‘STRAGHT GUYS’ I made my boyfriend, and mindless slaves, and then sold. Just like you will be Si.”, Sivell said. He briefly thought of the last boyfriend that had just been shipped out, just before Si had arrived. Grinning Sivell tugged upon Si’s cock, that was encased in the stainless-steel, ribbed cock cage, Si swore at Sivell.

Sivell took no notice of his friend. “First, a fagot has to learn to ignore their cock. A faggot serves his master, or his Master’s friends; they have no need for their cock.” Si stared at Sivell. He heard Sivell’s voice, but did not understand what his friend was saying. “Second, a faggot learns to give his mouth and ass to his master, and his master’s friends.”, Sivell said, slowly he pulled open the front of his costume, and exposed his dangling, semi-hard manhood. He stepped closer to Si and wiggled his cock near Si’s lips. “Open your mouth.”, Sivell insisted. Si let out a mumbled ‘NO’, but still Si opened his mouth. Sivell smiled as he lowered his cock into his friend Si’s mouth. “That’s it. No teeth. Suck it. Hard.” Si’s mind put up some little fight; but in the end Si started sucking Sivell’s cock.

“Good boy. Right down to the base of the shaft. All the way, that’s it.”, Sivell said, he roughly grabbed the back of Si’s head and forced his cock down Si’s throat. “Look at me.”, Sivell ordered. Si stared into Sivell’s eyes. The former Special Ops commando smiled. The liquid placed Si in a submissive, sedated state, there were limits to what it could accomplish on its own. But the serum that coated his cock would give Sivell more control; and finally when Sivell Cum in his friend’s mouth it would cement his control over Si, and turn him into a dim, but good little Fag, this was some of the research that Sivell had taken from the military, and twinked. “Keep sucking.”, Sivell insisted. “The more you suck, the more you’ll love it, the more you’ll love it, the more you’ll want it, and the more you want it, the more you suck it.”

Si stared into Sivell’s eyes. “This is . . . wrong.” Si thought, but only briefly, for a second, or two, Si had never tasted cock before in his life, a muffled moan was heard. ‘This is great, this is fun.’ Si, suddenly, thought to himself. ‘“I love sucking cock.’ The serum, and liquid where warped his mind. Si could heard his friend’s panting voice. Suddenly Si’s rejection to sucking a man’s cock became his newfound passion; the more Si sucked, the more he wanted.

Sivell let out a loud grunt as he felt the surge of climax, grow. “Don’t stop until I tell you to stop.” Sivell panted, bobbing his hips back and forth, faster, and faster, as he glided his cock in and out of Si’s mouth. Sivell was enjoying his friend’s first ever blowjob. He sped up his face-fucking of Si even more, until finally he moaned, and pushed deep down Si’s throat.

“I’m . . . going . . . to . . . Fuuuckkkkkkk!!!”. Sivell screamed loudly, as he bust his nut down Si’s throat. After he had recoiled from his orgasm, Sivell slid his deflating member from Si’s mouth. He removed the straps from Si’s legs and arms, and said, “Stand, and follow me.” Si stood up and walked out of the room, behind Sivell.

Sivell opened a door, and led Si up several flights of stairs, back into the main part of Sivell’s house. Sivell and his now mind-fucked friend stood in foyer of the house. Si, naked, his head cowered and eyes to the ground, like the obedient slave he now was. Si’s cock was rock-hard and pressing against the stainless-steel shaft of his cock cage. Si’s cock may have been rock-hard, but the weight of the metal cock cage forced his member to dangle, down-would. Si dared not ask Sivell about the cock cage. Some-how It seemed not his place to ask.

Si stared at the naked man. The man had a solid, muscled body, covered with a light dusting of blond chest hair. His groin was trimmed and clean shaven as were his buttocks., the man also sported military tattoos on both of his arms. This was Monster, a former college of Sivells’, from his time in Special Ops. and Si’s soon to be Master. The man stared at Si. “What do you think, Monster?” Asked Sivell, the naked man looked Si over, “Nice.”, Monster answered, staring lustfully at Si.

“Si, this is your Master.” Sivell said, as he reclined upon a couch, and Monster reclined on the couch next to Sivell. Sivell pointed at Monster’s junk, and said, “Si, on your knees. And serve your new Master.”

Si approached the seated two men. Si assumed the position of a slave, and went to work, showing his new Master what he had learned from Sivell. Si knelt between Monster’s legs, and he starred at Monster’s semi-hard, python of a monster cock. Si then, burying his mouth in his Master’s groin. Si then served his new master. Si sucked his masters’ cock, he bobbed back and forth, his hands behind his back, their mouth filled with dick, making sure that he reached the base of Monster’s shaft. Sivell and Monster high-fived each other as he felt the warm, wet tongue action of Si, on his cock.

Si suckled and nibbled on Monster’s cock, hands still behind his head, wanting more. It did not take Monster long to become ready to climax, he grabbed the back of Si’s head, more tightly; “Don’t stop, Bitch. I’m . . . going . . . to . . . Fuuuckkkkkkk!!!”, Monster screamed, echoing Sivell, as he too bust his nut down Si’s throat. Si’s eyes rolled up into the back of his head, as Monster’s Cum slid down his throat. Monster once again high-fived Sivell, as he pulled his softening cock out of Si’s mouth.

Monster stood up and looked down at Si’s caged cock; he smirked. “Master is going to always keep you caged. There’s a slit for you to piss through, and from now on you will have to sit to piss. When you shower, make sure to rinse out the metal shaft.”, Monster said. The cage will only come off, when it’s time to milk you dry, about once every Eight weeks, but you will not enjoy the milking Understand?”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”, Si replied. “In public, and at work you will wear clothes, tight pants so the bulged of your cage can clearly be seen. In public you will call me ‘Monster’, but at home, in private, you will be naked at all times, and address me as ‘Master, or Sire’.”, Monster said, the smirk still on his face. “Yes Sire. Thank you, Master.”, Si replied.

Sivell sat with a smile on his face; watching. “Goodbye my Friend!” Sivell said, “Your Master has asked if he could finish your training. And I said ‘yes’.” Monster reached out and grabbed the cage on Si’s cock. Monster then pulled Si to his feet by the tight cage encasing his cock; he then led Si from the room, and to compete his training, to change him, and a new life.

Si awoke in bed. He looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand: 9:40p.m. He had spent most of Halloween in bed, but it did not worry him, for he must have spent the time in bed with Master. From the corner of his eye, Si spotted a naked man, sporting military tattoos on both arms, standing at the threshold of the bedroom, a cigar in his mouth. Monster, Si’s Master, looked at his slave on the bed.

“Are you ready Slave?.” Monster said, blowing out a puff of smoke. “Yes, Master. Sire”, Si replied. Monster took a moment to look at his SLAVE. Si’s longish dark hair, had long since go. He was now, a platinum blond, and his hair was now cut in a tight military style Recom cut, he now sported military type tattoos on both of his arms, and a large one between his shoulders, and the top part of his chest.

Monster smiled and approached the bed. He blow out another puff of smoke from the cigar; before putting it down on the nightstand, he then picked up a butt plug, he then tickled Si’s buttocks with the butt plug in his hand. Monster them licked the butt plug and with some force, inserted the butt plug into Si’s whole. Si squirmed , moaned, and cried out, but Si did not prevent his Master’s actions; Si had been penetrated many times over the last year. Monster smiled as the ruby-studs in the butt plug’s base caught the light from the bright over-head light.

Monster nodded ‘yes’, as he pushed the butt plug deep into Si’s whole. He then reached out, and pulled hard, on the cage on his slaves member. Si moaned, but did not stop Monster pulling on the cage. Monster let go of the cage, and then he reclined upon the bed next to Si; Monster then wiggled his cock. He did not have to say a word. Si knelt on the bed, between Monster’s spread legs, then Si placed his hands behind his head, then he leaned over and swallowed Monster’s cock. “Suck it hard.”, Monster demanded as he felt Si’s mouth on his hard member.

“Yes, Master, Sire”, Si mumbled in reply, his mouth full of his Master’s hardening cock. “Master….Sivell…Will…Be…Here….Soon.”, Monster managed to pant as he neared orgasm. Si did not reply, he was to buzzy serving his Master’s cock, to care.

END: