The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Harvest Contest

mc be ds

Two sex demons compete on All Hallows Eve to see who can harvest the most souls to feed their carnal needs for the year ahead. But the competition rules aren’t that straight forward, and one of them has a cunning plan.

Story preamble—

This story is the third in what seems to have become an annual ‘Halloween’ series of loosely linked tales of sexual horror, but as always it can also be read in isolation.

I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip If you enjoy my free stories, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Halloween Harvest Contest

The year-long hibernation was over for the two waking sex demons. Another Halloween harvest of souls lay ahead, to satisfy their carnal needs for the next 12 months.

It wasn’t that their hibernating minds couldn’t still sow corruption and depravity the rest of the year. It was just that only on All Hallows Eve could they take physical form and physical pleasure in damning souls to an eternity of sexual slavery in their special part of Hell.

The rest of the year, the humans had to do it for themselves, albeit with little helpful nudges from them in depraved thinking of course.

Many centuries ago, the two demons had actually been one entity. But for so long now, they had found acting as a pair beneficial to their schemes of corruption, that now they had become two.

In the last few decades, they had appeared as husband and wife travelling in a van, but in just the past few years, one of them was currently enjoying taking the form of a Hell Hound.

Every year their hunger remained undiminished, but eventually over the centuries, their enthusiasm and creativity could perhaps wax and wane a bit. Although last year’s visit to a fast food joint had proved something of a high point for this decade so far, creating strong ripples of depraved aftershocks which even now they were still savouring.

Keen to stay on a roll, one had suggested an intriguing idea for this Halloween. A contest between the two, working separately for a change.

The agreed rules of their competition would have seemed labyrinthine like to mere human minds. A simple head count would have been too easy. Instead, different harvested souls scored different values based on complex calculations of worth, status and difficulty. If they had manifested the equations and calculations on a flaming scroll floating in mid-air for human eyes, it would have hung for several miles in the sky. But for the two sex demons it was all as instinctively obvious as breathing.

* * *

The Hell Hound yawned and waited for the sound of approaching sirens. He was losing. Badly. So far tonight he had only scored two fairly low value souls.

His rather unimaginative other half however had already clocked up a constant flow of medium value souls, taking a quantity over quality approach.

He could sense his other still stalking the thinning Halloween trick or treat crowds as it got late, dressed appropriately enough as Death. Albeit Death with a giant phallus, which men and women alike seemed oddly drawn to. Like flies to a fly trap.

He could also sense the other demon’s smug satisfaction at his now seemingly unassailable lead. The Hound was trying to mask his own lack of concern. If his cunning plan worked, he would still emerge the winner by dawn.

* * *

Detectives Samantha Godfrey and John Talour were called to the Motel a little after midnight.

Like most folk, the owners had got into the spirit of the thing, stringing up pumpkin festoon lights, and changing their big sign outside to read ‘Bates Motel’ which was ironic, now that there had been a real life homicide.

To be honest, both Detectives were quite pleased to have been pulled off the usual craziness that was Halloween, for a proper bread and butter murder. But as they stepped into the motel room, it was clear that perhaps the night’s weirdness had simply followed them.

They had only been partners for two years, Sam gaining promotion to Homicide just a John’s long-term partner had been killed in the line of duty. John was the archetypal grizzled old timer, overflowing with real life experience to help train up the Department’s new hot-shot young detective. Naturally, in the circumstances, it had been difficult at first, but Samantha at least, felt they now worked well together as a team.

She certainly felt glad to have John’s experience tonight given the crime scene before them. What had been reported as a lover’s tryst turned violent was clearly something much stranger. The two patrolmen guarding the scene were glad to hand over to the Detectives and get back to straight forward running around after sugar crazed teenaged ghosts and ghouls.

Victim number one was laying on the floor between the bed and the door. An older white male, dressed, and shot three times in the back. So far, so straight forward.

The second younger female victim was naked face down on the bed. Or at least what was left of her. There was a head, two arms and two legs, but the connecting torso was largely just a sickening puddle of melted bloody flesh. Even ‘seen it all’ John had to fight back the urge to gag.

Dotted around the room were the numbered yellow markers the forensic team had already used to record and process the gruesome scene. A marker on the bed by the female victim’s hand indicating where a gun, presumably at least one of the murder weapons, had been found and removed for testing.

“What you think?” Sam asked John. “She shot him as he threw acid on her? Then she just lies there in agony waiting to dissolve?”

“Seems unlikely doesn’t it” John replied, thumbing through the initial on-site notes left for them by the departed forensics team. “Fuck knows. They certainly didn’t find anything here that could have been used as an acid container. Hopefully their lab tests will be able to tell us more.”

The rest of the motel room seemed just as strange. No luggage, not even a handbag, and no IDs. Even the ubiquitous TV was switched off. In fact the room looked totally clean except for two other things.

A bowl of Halloween candy on the bedside table, a couple of discarded wrappers laying alongside. White chocolate by the look of it, each in a twisted cellophane wrap with printing on them to make them look like eyeballs. The Motel had confirmed they hadn’t supplied them, so presumably one of the victims had bought them with them.

Then there was the dog.

A big dog at that. One of those husky type things. It lay half asleep on a dog bed nearer the bathroom, paying no absolutely attention, as if whatever violence had occurred here was of no interest or consequence. There was no sign of a collar, or a lead. No clues as to which of the victims owned the hound, or indeed way on earth they had even brought it along.

“Just waiting for the Pound and the Hearse to clean-up the scene now” Jack said. “Although on tonight of all nights, we could be here well past dawn waiting for all that to happen.“

“You just got to think of the overtime” he added as Sam groaned.

That left the two Detectives plenty of time to examine, and re-examine, the room. Sam’s hand rifled through the bowl of sweets, now regretting that she hadn’t picked up a bagel earlier when they had the chance. She picked up one of the candies and instinctively started to unwrap it, when she caught herself and looked at Jack. “Oh it’s ok” he said to her. “First thing forensics tested apparently. Just chocolate.”

With that reassurance Sam popped it into her mouth. The white chocolate was actually must richer and creamier than she has been expecting from what looked like cheap Halloween candy. She could almost feel it sliding down her throat as if something was moving inside her.

The Hound yawned lazily and looked up at her with piercing blue eyes that seemed to go on deeper and deeper, for ever and ever. Sam moved closer to examine the mysterious dog and its bed.

Meanwhile, Jack was examining the man’s body further. “Shit” he exclaimed as he rolled the victim over onto his back. “I know this guy! Sure, he’s out of uniform, but he’s a patrolman over in the neighbouring precinct. I’ve meet him a few times on cases.”

“Well, that’s one ID down at least” Sam said, almost mindlessly stroking the dog’s silky soft silvery fur, still staring into the Hound’s endless blue eyes. ”And she is a cop killer, so maybe there’s a motive there.” Sam could feel the rich chocolate settling in her hungry stomach, making it growl for more.

“Don’t recognise her” Jack announced, now over by the bed examining the other victim. “And where are her clothes? Even if they were lovers, and she was waiting here naked for him, she can’t have arrived naked. And how does the damn dog fit into it?”

Sam was suddenly finding the room oppressive as Jack theorised. Light headed. Uncomfortable. No worried. Worried that Jack knew the victim cop. He would naturally want to blame the woman. To close ranks and cover up for any wrong doing by his friend. To leave no loose ends.

Her hand had unconsciously drifted down to rub the dog’s belly as her concerns grew. It brushed against the Hound’s big pink cock which had unsheathed itself in response to her stroking, coving her fingers in the clear canine lubricating pre-cum leaking out of it.

The sudden shock of the wetness made Sam jerk her hand away, and tear her gaze from those hypnotic blue eyes to look over at Jack. But that only brought her hand closer to her face. She could smell a familiar moorish creamy chocolaty taste on her fingers, and without thinking she sucked them clean. Dog cum was delicious.

Theories of her own were starting to swirl up in Sam’s head, like an inner warning voice. The woman belonged to the dog, she was sure of it. They were lovers.

No sooner had the thought entered Sam’s head, than she saw flashes of the women lying naked by the dog’s bed sucking the delicious cum from the Hound’s engorged red cock. Flashes of the woman on all fours on the bed as her furry lover mounted her, and beautifully rammed his dog cock deep inside her eager pussy. Sam could feel her own cunt getting wet with arousal.

The dead cop must have discovered their illicit love, threatening to tear them apart. The voice in her head was clear and compelling. That could never be allowed to happen. So she shot him in self-defence.

Now Jack was threatening the same separation when the Pound arrived. He would cover up for his friend. Dispose of the Hound, and tidy up any other loose ends. The one other loose end that was Samantha.

With all other rational thoughts gone from her head, Sam looked at the unsuspecting Jack with fearful eyes. He was pretending to still be examining the bodies, but wait, was that his hand starting the finger his holster?

Sam did the only thing she could do to protect her furry lover. She drew her own weapon and fired first. Jack slumped dead on the floor, a single shot clean through the heart.

The only thing left to do now, the voice in her head told Sam, was to consummate their love.

She mindlessly unbuttoned her trousers, pulling down her panties, and obediently got onto all fours. The Hound stretched lazily, got up and mounted her. The sensation of big dog cock in her pussy was like no other. It was all she ever wanted. All she ever needed.

A last tiny part of Sam’s dying mind momentarily sensed something wasn’t right here. She’d shot her partner, albeit in self-defence, and was now having sex with a dog? But the relentless, furious, jack-hammering dog cock fucking her, made it impossible to think of anything else but the pleasure of the moment.

She gasped in pain as the dog knot plugged her tightly, and the spasming canine cock flooded her womb with hot sticky dog cum making her his bitch.

“Yes Master” she replied to the controlling voice that filled her broken empty mind.

* * *

Sam seals the crime scene. It will be well after dawn before the assigned clean-up crews reach them and discover the extra body.

The Hound gets into the back of the police car, and taking the bowl of Halloween sweets with her, Sam drives to the precinct station.

She puts the dog safely in a basement interview room, and circulates the building handing out the Halloween candies to all her fellow female officers.

Unnoticed by the wider world, the Demon Hound extends his influence to surround the police station, effectively cutting it off temporarily from the rest of reality.

While the hypnotic demon sweets get to work, breaking minds and allowing his corruptive voice inside their heads, slowly taking control, Sam returns to her Master to be fucked doggy style again.

The mindless meat shell formerly known as Detective Samantha Godfrey moans naked on the interview room floor as the Demon Hound’s huge dog cock slams relentlessly into her willing cunt like the dog loving bitch she will always be.

She is impaled once more on the dog knot just as the first of the gunshots can be heard echoing through the building. But this time, instead of a belly full of hot sticky dog cum, the Hound inseminates her with a thick load of his toxic demonic seed.

She feels it swelling inside her, quickly turning into pain and then agony, as the acidic demon cum eats her from the inside. The Hound pads out of the room, leaving her writhing on the floor screaming as she dies.

The sex demon can feel the horny confused minds of the human bitches now under his influence throughout the building, and heads towards the next nearest.

He checks the scoreboard. His sudden huge increase, thanks to the slaughter of the high value male detectives, right inside their own station no less, has caused the first ripples of concern in his opponent. The Hound quickly tots up the value of the remaining female bitches facing his gruesome assault. Yes, he can’t tarry, but there is enough time before dawn to harvest all these souls and handsomely win the game.

The Demon Hound rounds the corner of the corridor and sees his next victim. The female bitch detective is slumped on the floor, already masturbating. Her recently fired gun lays discarded beside her, and nearby the corpse of the male colleague she recently shot in perceived self-defence.

“Good boy” she says hornily, stroking his fur, before quickly moving to rub the demon’s engorged big red dog cock. Just as swiftly she is on all fours, being mounted and fucked by her furry lover. After all, her Master has no time to waste now, and dog sex is just the best.

He decides to fuck this one painfully in the ass for some variety. But the Demon Hound is already checking out his next nearest victim well before his big dog cock has filled the bitch’s stretched rectum with his fatal acidic demon cum.

With dawn not far away, he holds tonight’s winning hand.