The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Harvest of Souls

mc mf ff mm ds md be gr ma ws

Two sex demons walk into a fast food joint late on Halloween, sealing the fate of those trapped within. Do you want a cum shake with that?

Chapter preamble / warning

This is another stand alone short horror story for Halloween. It includes some subjects I don’t normally write about, like bestiality and pissing, as well as gory death. So readers of a sensitive disposition should look away now.

Halloween Harvest of Souls

The Man and his Hound paused in front of the low rise fast food joint and drive thru, taking in the uninspiring building situated around the back of the High Street, in this small nondescript market town, next to the cinema and shopping centre rear entrance.

It was late on All Hallows Eve, the one night they were allowed to harvest souls to feed their carnal needs for the year ahead.

Not so very long ago, they would have spent weeks crafting hauntings and laying evil portents, before bring things to a grizzly climax at a Halloween séance. More recently they had been travelling Europe in a van to stay ahead of unwanted questions. And now this. Fast food. The humans called it progress.

* * *

The sex demons entered the restaurant, sealing the fate of those unsuspecting souls within.

The burger joint was fairly quiet, the early evening crowd of younger children and parents already back home in bed regretting their trick or treat sugar rush.

The Man ignored the brightly lit order touch screens, and approached the middle-aged manageress at the counter to order a meal deal. “I’m sorry sir, but we don’t allow dogs inside the restaurant” she said. “Except this one” the Man told her.

The manageress look confused for a moment. “Yes, except this one” she repeated as if uncertain of what she was saying. “And he’ll have a side order of pussy” the Man added nodding towards the Hound.

The manageress looked even more confused, not sure she had heard him right. But she looked at her till screen, and there it was under side orders, a tab for pussy. Relived, she smiled and hit the button. “I’ll bring it right over.”

The demons sat at a formica table as their perception dome came down over the building, sealing it off from the outside world.

For those still about beyond, it was as if the fast food joint was just a blank unremembered space. People walked on by. Cars drove on to the next drive through place. Literally nothing to see here.

Inside the invisible dome, a last car pulled up at the drive thru window, and two older girls, dressed as zombie cheerleaders, came in to order at the touch screens, drawing lustful glances from the group of five teenage lads still eating their fries.

The girls selected their usual order on the glowing screen, but when it came to the flavour of shake, a new option popped up. “Why not try a cum shake?” They both burst into giggles at the typo. “Must be a Halloween special” one said as they both selected it still laughing.

At the drive thru window, a 30-something bartender, on her way home from the Halloween early shift, was having similar difficulties. “What drink do you want with that?” the pimply teenage boy was asking through the small window. She wanted a diet coke, but the glowing screen was advertising a new compelling option. “I’ll try the piss” she found herself saying.

* * *

If someone could invent an erotic tension meter, they would be measuring an exponential increase in horniness among those unknowingly trapped in the restaurant, as the manageress delivered the Man his meal deal.

The Man’s Hound starred at her with almost glowing eyes, making her feel uncomfortable, as he took a bite of the burger. “Not bad” he said, “but I believe there was a side order for him too” nodding towards the dog. “Yes” said the manageress weakly as she raised her skirt so the dog could nuzzle into her panties. She pulled them to one side so that the Hell Hound’s long rasping tongue could start licking at her wet pussy.

The Man, and indeed all the other people in the diner, just carried on eating as if unaware, or unable to see, that anything out of the ordinary was occurring.

* * *

In the kitchen, Denzil, a strapping young black lad, and nominally deputy manager for this shift, was preparing the two cum shakes.

Something seemed odd about the order, but the glowing screen demanded results, as he masturbated into the first shake.

Despite all his youthful boosting, Denzil was worried about fulfilling the order. In real life, he found that once he climaxed, his dick went limp and needed a while to recover before he could goon at porn again.

But tonight a minor miracle occurred. After he came in the first shake, instead of going limp, his cock stayed hard, seemed to swell in size, and he was filled with the urge to cum again. He shot a thick creamy load into the second cup, and yes, his cock was definitely bigger. It must be thanks to the great workout his hand was giving it.

After Denzil had deposited 3 big loads into each shake he was hung like a pornstar, but his aching wrist and arm muscles couldn’t keep up. It was frustrating, he just needed to unload once more into each cup to complete the order.

That was when the second miracle occurred. Help came in the unexpected form of Kirsten and Olivia, the two young college girls on kitchen shift with him.

The girls had been watching Denzil prepare the shakes with increasing interest and then horniness as his cock grew. By now, despite having steady boyfriends, they were both desperate to run a hand along his mighty black member.

Seeing his problem finishing the shakes, the girls gave each other a knowing look, and sidled up either side of Denzil to lend him a hand. With the two horny girl’s wanking his Big Black Cock, a final load of cum was quickly shot into each shake.

It took all his willpower not to start fucking the girls on the spot, as Denzil picked up the two shakes to deliver them to the restaurant. “Hurry back tiger” one of the girls purred at him wantonly, making it abundantly clear neither slut was going to settle for just their hand on his massive cock.

Denzil hurried over to the zombie girls, plonked their cum shakes on the table, turned on his heels, and headed straight back towards the kitchen. He could feel the weight of his heavy cock between his legs as he walked. He was going to give those two little whores exactly what they needed.

* * *

At the drive thru window, the lady’s burger had arrived. She felt compelled to remove her top and bra to eat it properly. Above her in the drive thru window the spotty youth was masturbating as he watched her eat, full breasts swaying back and forth.

* * *

The Man finished his burger and glanced over at the courting couple in the near corner. They had been indulging in some heavy petting ever since he arrived, their half-eaten burgers laying forgotten on the table in front of them. Now, with the carnal temperature rising uncontrollably within the sealed off restaurant, their petting was turning into a full on make out session.

As they kissed and cuddled, the young lady’s hand had increasingly brushed and rubbed at the growing erection in his pants, until she unzipped it and wrapped her hand around it. His own probing fingers had first rubbed against her panties, and were now buried in her wet pussy.

In a swift movement, the girl twisted to straddle her boyfriend, impaling herself on his cock, her short skirt barely concealing their fucking as she rode him.

The Man smiled, savouring their primal lust, like a diner enjoying an hors d’oeuvre at the start of what was going to be a fine meal.

* * *

At the other end of the restaurant, the five teenagers had sat near two teenage girls dressed as witches, the boys trading loud boasts in hopes of impressing the girls. In the growing atmosphere of lust, their boasting had turned into swapping and discussing porn clips on their phones in front of the two girls, who had gone from uninterested to flirty teasing as time had gone on.

* * *

The two zombie cheerleaders were discovering that cum shakes were divine. The best thing they had ever tasted, and so, so moreish.

They were sat near, but definitely not too near, an old tramp who had been in the warm burger joint all night nursing a coffee. He was a regular, and more often than not the staff would give him some free food.

Naturally he had been discreetly eyeing up the two hot girls since they sat down, but was being careful not to play with himself in front of them, in case he got thrown back out into the cold.

But as more and more of the thick creamy cum shakes slipped down their throats, the girls became more and more overtly playful and teasing towards the dirty old man, goading him on as he rubbed his dick in front of them more and more openly.

Eventually he took it out and openly masturbated in front of the two cavorting sluts which seemed to delight them even more. He couldn’t remember the last time anyone had come onto him like this, let alone two hot young pieces of skirt. In his excitement pre-cum dripped from his smelly cock.

Since finishing their shakes, the scent of the old tramps’ smegma as he wanked his dirty cock for them was driving the two girls wild. At the emergence of a drop of pre-cum, both whores froze, sniffing the air like a hunter sensing its prey. That was what they needed more of. What they couldn’t live without. It was time to drink direct from the source.

He couldn’t believe it when they crawled over to him, their probing tongues savouring his taste and odour like a fine wine, before widely sucking him in turns like a horny vacuum cleaner.

They were dressed as zombies, but they were more like vampires, determined to suck him dry of every last drop, as he started to unload ropes of cum into their greedy mouths.

* * *

She had finished her burger and the drink had arrived at the Drive Thru. The spotty youth standing above her in the drive thru window was aiming an arc of warm golden piss through the car window, to splash into her open mouth and over her face. Drops running down her naked breasts and dripping off her erect nipples.

Once her drink was finished, there was nothing for it but to pull down her piss soaked panties and stick her naked bum out of the car window, inviting the young man to come out and fuck her like the piss whore she so clearly was.

* * *

In the kitchen, Kirsten and Olivia were realising their animalistic lust for Denzil’s big black cock had been a mistake, but neither girl was able to stop urging him to carry on fucking them.

What had started as pleasure, had soon turned into pain, and then agony. He fucked them in turn, unloading waves of cum inside them, only for his cock to swell to an even greater size as he mindlessly started to attack again, unable to stop.

His demonic cock was now the size of a small tree trunk, the over stretched skin painfully split and bleeding. But that was nothing compared to the damage it was reeking on the two sluts, their cunts ripped open and bleeding profusely, starting to crack bones and damage internal organs as it was thrust back inside to their screams, always bigger than before.

Olivia was the first to die, her torn and tortured body falling to the floor. Denzil turned on Kirsten to go again, but he suddenly looked pale. His humongous grotesque cock was now such a size it was draining all the blood from his body to stay erect. His starved heart simply gave out, and he too collapsed to the floor dead, in their shared pool of blood and cum.

Kirsten, fatally wounded, had won a short reprieve. She slumped on the floor against the counter to rest for a moment and get some strength back.

Unseen by mortals, the damned souls of Olivia and Denzil hovered over the shells of their broken dead bodies for a moment, before sinking down towards the two sex demon’s special part of Hell where a demonic replica of the Fast Food Diner awaited them. There, free of their weak shells of human flesh, their lust crazed orgy would continue for a tortured eternity, feeding and nourishing the two demons over the year ahead and beyond.

* * *

Back in the restaurant, the group of seven randy teenagers had become a full on orgy. Currently the two girls were being spit roasted at either end by four of the young men, while the fifth was in turn buggering one of the pussy fucking boys.

At the other end of the seating area, the Man watched as the courting couple fucked with increasing intensity. As time wore on, they were experiencing the same painful problems as the recently departed Olivia and Denzil, and the same inability to stop.

She found herself impaled on her boyfriend’s increasingly huge dick. Rivers of his cum and her blood were now flowing onto the floor around them as she was fatally torn apart inside, yet unable to stop or dismount.

Tears streamed down his tortured face, as with a final bone cracking thrust, his love fell back dead on the floor nearly torn in two to her rib cage by their unstoppable fornication.

Nearby, the Hell Hound stopped licking out the frozen manageress’ pussy, and gave the older women a hard mesmerising stare. So far, she had fared better than most of the other people in the diner. Her cunt had merely been licked red raw by the Hound’s rasping sandpaper like canine tongue, and was matted in his evil smelling voluminous dog slobber mixing with her cum and sore spots of blood.

As if an automaton, the manageress now walked over to the crying man, and silently pushed him down onto the bench seat, sitting firmly on his face. Her soaked pussy covered his mouth and nose, the Hound’s disgusting slobber sealing up his face, as he nonetheless found himself unable not to thrust his human tongue deep into her cunt in his ongoing orgy of lust.

Even as he licked, his arms and legs flailed about trying unsuccessfully to dislodge her so he could breathe. In the final frantic jerks of his body, as he suffocated to death, his engorged cock erupted again shooting ropes of cum across the restaurant.

The manageress didn’t have time to dismount, before the Hound had jumped on the bench behind her, bending her over with his strong paws as he moved to mount her.

With the dead boy’s head still firmly in her pussy, the Hound’s hellish looking unsheathed wolf like red dog cock found it’s only other outlet in her asshole. She cried out in pain as the invading dog dick tore in and out of her, the Hound’s hips jackhammering violently back and forth.

There was even more pain as she finally felt the dog’s huge knot pop inside, sealing her ass as her furry lover pumped her full of hot demon dog cum. It felt like they were locked together for an eternity as the Hound unloaded deep inside her. But she was still panting hard when the dog finally dismounted.

As she moved to get off the dead boy’s head, painful spasms started in her stomach, quickly increasing to a searing pain. She screamed a gurgling death scream and fell back to the floor, even as the acidic demon dog spawn ate her away from the inside. Within a few minutes her gruesome dead body consisted of intact legs, upper chest and head, with just a dissolved goo of bloody smoking flesh in between.

Three more harvested souls sank down to continue their unholy depraved orgy of lust in Hell.

* * *

In the middle of the diner, the two zombies turned cum vampires had their prey cornered.

At first the smelly tramp had been delighted to find he had developed a new talent, and was able to keep up with the insatiable young ladies’ demands for more and more cum. But as his vital seed started to flow from him like a fountain he was alarmed to find himself feeling weaker and weaker, as if they were sucking the very life force out of his body.

As the hours passed, the tramp’s body was becoming paler and paler, his skin shrivelling up and sinking in on itself. When he finally lost consciousness and died, he looked like a thin desiccated paper shell of a body that had been sucked dry.

Not that the two insatiable cum sluts weren’t experiencing problems of their own. His delicious cum had flowed into them like water from a tap, their distended full stomachs groaning with discomfort and then pain. But like all the other trapped damned souls in the diner, they just couldn’t stop, their crazed lust for more cum driving them ever on. Even now as their source dried up and died, they crawled on toward the naked orgy in search of more cocks to feed their jizz addiction.

* * *

Over at the Drive Thru, the spotty youth had come outside, and standing by the car door, had been rodgering the lady’s pussy, as she stuck it invitingly out of the car window, for some time.

He too was finding his stamina and girth increasing with each delicious orgasm, his growing member stretching and tearing up her willing cunt.

As her pain increased, the lady wanted to stop, but too late had she noticed that like the young boy, she too was increasing in size with each load of hot cum he unloaded inside her. It was like he was pumping up a fleshy balloon.

Her ass swelled as they fucked, until her booty was stuck painfully in the car window frame, like a cork in a bottle. Inside the car, the growing BBW piss whore was filling more and more of the space.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for her toy boy fuck machine to keep going as blood from her wreaked cunt ran down the side of the car door and flowed along the tarmac. He took an executive decision and started thrusting into her puckered asshole instead. She screamed in pain. She didn’t even let her fiancée go there.

As he fucked her ass, she continue to balloon in size, agonisingly over stretched skin starting to spilt and weep all over her inflated body, until suddenly with a big thrust from the boy, she sort of just burst inside the car, coating it in bits of blood, bone and flesh.

* * *

In the kitchen, the dying Kirsten had used the counter to lever her body up, her hand gripping the handle of a meat cleaver to help steady herself as she shuffled forward. She needed to get herself out into the restaurant. She needed help. There would be help there, and with any luck more cocks to fuck her.

As she neared the end of the counter, improbably the kitchen order screen pinged, announcing a new order. Habit took over and she looked at the glowing screen. There indeed was a new order. Burger with extra pickle. She glanced up at the empty pickle hopper and started to panic.

Focused on her mission, Kirsten didn’t see the spotty youth with his prominent erection, returning to the kitchen from his Drive Thru window, until her was right next to her. With a remarkable turn of speed and strength, given the circumstances, she suddenly swung round bought the cleaver down on his groin, severing the erect cock and catching it in her other hand.

The youth fell back against the wall in surprised shock, his wound spraying arterial blood across the kitchen walls and ceiling like a macabre Jackson Pollack painting as he died.

Using the last of her strength, Kirsten chopped the penis pickle into slices on a plate before herself collapsing back onto the floor still holding the plate. She determinedly dragged herself and the plate along the floor towards the restaurant, like a human slug leaving a slimy trail of blood behind her.

She had just got through the kitchen door and into the restaurant when she finally stopped moving, her tortured soul free to re-join Olivia and Denzil in an eternity of fucking.

* * *

As dawn approached, it was only those souls in the orgy at the front end of the restaurant that remain to be harvested.

By now the orgy had simply become a bloodied, cum soaked pile of naked, moaning, writhing human flesh. There was no escape. Anyone trying to crawl away was grabbed by probing randy hands seeking new cocks and holes to abuse and pulled back in. Even the bodies of those already dead were fair game to the mindless lust crazed who remained.

One of the young witch girls had been the first to die of her wounds. The ever enlarging cocks assaulting all her holes almost ripping her in two.

One of the boys was next. With the first girl gone, he had found himself held down and repeated spit roasted by two of his friends, until he too died of his internal injuries.

The two older zombie girls joining the orgy provided a bit of respite for a short while, until one of the cum bucket girl’s over stretched stomach burst open, unable to swallow another drop.

The second witch girl and the two boys fucking her finally passed as dawn approached. She was torn apart like her friend, the two boys fucking her suffering heart failure as all their blood flowed into their demonic sized monster dicks.

That just left a zombie girl and two of the boys still alive as the two sex demons got up to leave. She was clamped around the groin of one of the boys, close to draining him completely of cum and life, while the other boy was kneeling behind her, his massive cock tearing apart her pussy as he fucked her remorselessly.

As she drained the last of the life out of the first boy, the demon Hound mounted the second boy, who gave exhausted moans of pleasure and pain as the big dog cock fucked his ass enthusiastically. He fell back screaming, doubled over in agony, as the acidic hell spawn ejaculated deep inside him started eating away his flesh from the inside out. Unperturbed, the Hound simply mounted the remaining zombie girl, tearing into her ass for a repeat performance of demonic bestiality, until she too fell back across the bloody orgy pile, her smoking flesh melting away from the middle of her broken body like candle wax.

The final harvested souls of the night entered Hell’s Diner to continue their eternity of depraved orgy, which would keep the two sex demons well fed in their hibernation until they could rise again at next year’s All Hallows Eve.

* * *

As the Man and his Hound walked out of the diner, the first light of dawn on the horizon, their perception dome lifted and the fast food joint re-entered the consciousness of human minds.

They hadn’t walked very far down the road when the first vehicle pulled into the diner. A van of builders looking for a breakfast muffin before their early start on site. The scene of unimaginable horror they discovered would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

As the Man and his Hound rounded the corner at the end of the street, they could hear the multiple sirens of first responders converging on the diner. Even those hard bitten professionals would never be able to forget the grizzly scene, or comprehend how such hellish depravity could even exist.

Most would all be tortured by nightmares the rest of their lives. For some it would break their lives completely, unable to cope with what they had seen. A few would spiral down into the darkness so far that suicide was the only way out. One or two minds would be so twisted by the sexual depravity that eventually they would break completely and start inflicting similar horrors on others.

These would all be delicious sweet treats for the two demons to enjoy in their hibernation, like cherries on a cake, until next year’s Halloween Harvest of Souls.