The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Merchandise. The New Batch.

By The Slaver

The start of the Halloween weekend, had started. Talbot climbed out of the cab, and after paying the cab driver, made his way into the club; It was the Halloween weekend, and Talbot had the whole weekend off work. He planned to party as much as he could and tap as many female ass as he could. Talbot, dressed in a Skeleton costume stood just inside the club looking around, the music was loud, and the air was full of sweety bodies. Talbot reached up, and pulled off the hood of his costume, he pushed his way towards the bar.

After ordering a drink, and having received it; Talbot stood at the bar drinking his drink, looking for the first likely ass he could tap. Several drinks later, and Talbot had not seen any ass that he wanted to tap. But, by now he wanted to take a piss. Talbot fight his way through the tightly packed mass of bodies on the dance towards the bathroom. Talbot entered the bathroom, as he did so, he did not notice someone hung a ‘OUT OF ORDER’ sign on the bathroom door, as it swung shut, behind him.

Once in the bathroom, Talbot noticed two guys dressed in Goblin costumes, and wearing dark sunglass standing by the sinks, seemingly hanging out in the men’s room. Talbot felt a little spooked by the two sunglass-wearing goblins. The fluorescent lights of the bathroom was not too hard, or harsh, so it did not command any sort of protective eye wear. Both men were at least over 6″ foot tall, which was at odds with the creature they were dressed as. As Talbot relieved himself at the urinal, he heard one of the men say, “We got stuff.”

Talbot wiggled his cock and zippered up the front of his costume, when he was finished at the urinal. He approached one of the sink to wash his hands. The two men standing next to the sinks, just stared at Talbot, as he neared the sinks. As he got nearer to the two men, Talbot could see that the men’s costumes were made of tight green rubber, he did not say anything, but the thought ‘Fags’ quickly flash through his mind. A green leather hat topped the two men’s beautiful faces. Their tort physiques were gripped by the tight leather of their costumes, that seemed somehow to spark in the fluorescent light. “We got stuff.”, the other man repeated, both men had a southern drool to their voice. Talbot looked into the mirror over the sink at the reflection of the two men. “What are you talking about?”, Talbot asked in a whisper, Talbot was off duty, but as a State trooper he still had to report what was happening here.

“Stuff.”, the man repeated, he mimicked a snort. “Nah! I don’t do that.”, Talbot said. hoping to get away quickly, and report the matter, and then get on with partying. The two men looked at Talbot, “You a cop, or something?”, one of the men asked, “No, not at all. It’s just…”, Talbot stated to say.

“It’s not coke. It’s better. It’s a new one on the market, it’s not addictive.”, one of the man said. Talbot was intrigued., there had been reports of a new drug on the market. The man sprinkled a bright white powder on his fist and held it up for Talbot to ingest. “How much?” Talbot asked, “Nothing, this one is on the house!.”, the man said.

Hesitating only for a moment, Talbot then bent over and snorted the bright white powder. The man sprinkled another dose on his fist, the other man pushed Talbot further down, making Talbot snorted the second dose. Suddenly, Talbot felt a rush of adrenaline throughout his entire body, his mind clouded over. Then, he the light-headed Talbot felt his cock hardened, pressing against the stricture of his costume, forming a large bulge. The man spoken again, he said, “Jim Bob, I think this guy is ready.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right about that, Bubba Ray.”, Jim Bob answered, both men were staring at Talbot’s bulge, which seem to be getting bigger by the second. Bubba Ray and Jim Bob led Talbot into one of the empty bathroom stalls and lowered the pants of his costume. “Got a nice cock, for a copper, Bubba Ray.”, Jim Bob said, as he and Bubba Ray knelt and took turns sucked Talbot’s cock and balls. Both men know that Talbot had lied about not being a cop! Everybody, know Trooper Talbot.

Talbot’s mind was spaced out, and he did not object or fight the unwanted advances of Jim Bob and Bubba Ray, as they sucked his cock and ball. The pleasure he was experiencing in his buzzing mind, demanded fulfilment not questions, or residence of any sort. “Fuck, Yeah, boys. Suck my dick.”, Talbot slurred. Bubba Ray and Jim Bob did not disappoint the spaced out Talbot. They sucked and sucked for fifteen, maybe thirty minutes until finally Talbot was pushed over the edge by the sucking of his cock by the two men, and he blasted his wad, spraying his Cum all over Jim Bob and Bubba Ray’s face. The men smiled at each other as they grabbed some toilet tissue and wiped each other’s face. Talbot just stood in the stall, in front of Bubba Ray and Jim Bob: Talbot was in a dazed and confused state, the pants of his costume nestled about his ankles.

“Our turn, now Trooper.”, Jim Bob said, as he forced Talbot to bend over showing his virgin whole to the world, Jim Bob then and shoved his cock into Talbot’s mouth.

“What are you . . .”, Talbot tried to said, but his mumbling-shouts were stifled as Jim Bob’s cock filled his mouth. Talbot tried to weakly get away, but before he could to scramble away, Bubba Ray with a smile on his face, shock his head, he stood behind Talbot, grabbed his arms, and slid his unlubed cock into Talbot’s ass, forced his cock roughly, into Talbot’s tight boy box. “What the fuck!. No”, Talbot mumbled around Jim Bob’s cock that filled his mouth, as Bubba Ray and Jim Bob spit roasted him In the bathroom stall.

It did not take Bubba Ray and Jim Bob that long to nut, both of them Cum, almost at the same time: then they had finished nutting both Bubba Ray and Jim Bob pulled their cocks out of Talbot’s whole. Bubba Ray and Talbot watched, as Jim Bob sprinkle the bright white powder on his cum-dripping cock. “Lick it, clean!”, he ordered sternly, the dazed Talbot, slowly licked Jim Bob’s cock clean, ingesting yet another dose of the bright white powder. Bubba Ray sprinkled the bright white powder on his fist and held it in front of Talbot, without being told, Talbot snorted up the powder.

Bubba Ray and Jim Bob pulled up their pants, walked out of the bathroom stall leaving the mind fucked Talbot in the bathroom stall. Standing near the sinks was another man, dressed from the neck down in black leather. “He’s all yours, Master.”, Jim Bob said, a slight slur in his Southern drool, “Yeah. Master. He’s ready.”, Jim Bob said. They both held out a hand, palm open, expecting to be paid. Master smiled at the two men, “Mindless Boy-slaves!”, Master said, his voice too, had a southern drool too it.

Jim Bob, and Bubba Ray’s eyes glazed over, and the two men stood ram-rod straight. Their cocks tented in their pants. “You two are both ready, as well, I see?”, Master said.

Master smiled, as he walked into the stall and found Talbot, standing with the pants of his costume down around his ankles, his cock semi-hard and dangling, Cum dripping from his Whole, and drying around his mouth. He stared at Master, he did not recognize the man in front of him. There were roams of some Slaver called Master working in the arear, but no one who had ever met Master, was ever seen again.

“Talbot, wanna suck Master’s cock?”, Master said, as he unzippered his tight leather pants, and whipped out his monster, of a cock. For a moment Talbot just looked at the monster in front of him. And then,

“Yeah. Suck Master’s cock.”, Talbot said, his voice still slurred. He leaned over and licked Master’s cock, and large dangling balls. Master wasted no time, he shoved his monster piece of meat into Talbot’s mouth and bobbed back and forth.

“You’re gonna love serving cock all the time.” Panted Master as he face-fucked, Talbot. “Yeah. Serve cock all the time.”, Talbot repeated. Master smiled. His drug, the bright white powder could do unbelievable things to straight guy’s head. Master smiled as he remembered how he had nailed Bubba Ray, and Jim Bob, and many others before them.

Bubba Ray, and Jim Bob climbed out of the pick-up and walked towards the club. Neither of them were in any sort of costume,; but still in there cowboy work clothes, having go straight to the club from the ranch where they both worked. All they wanted was a few drinks, and too see how much ass they could fuck, before the end of the night. But it did not work out that way, Both Jim Bob and Bubba Ray had fallen under Master control, after a visit to the bathroom. They were stripped of their clothes by Master , then Master took them Naked, outside, and made the two cowboys watch, as he burnt the clothes. Before dressing Bubba Ray and Jim Bob in the tight green rubber goblin costumes. Then slipping on their dark glasses, the two cowboys went back into the club, to do Master’s bidding.

Master closed his eyes, as he enjoyed Talbot’s warm, wet mouth. There was still more to come for Talbot, Bubba Ray, and Jim Bob. Master let out a scream, as Talbot’s blow job pushed him over the edge and he nutted, down Talbot’s throat.

A few hours later, Master stood at the threshold of one of the bedrooms of an rented apartment, and smiled. The three guys he ensnared some hours ago were now, still in the rented apartment, dazed, drugged and naked. Talbot, Jim Bob and Bubba Ray were kneeling on the bed. All three faced the doorway, all three were unable to speak, ball gags in their mouths, and strapped to the heads preventing any conversation. Their hands were restrained with some type of leather and chain handcuffs. All three men’s cocks were caged in stainless Lieutenant Bencolin, ribbed chastity devices: Talbot had a butt-plug buried deep in his whole, the base of which could clearly be seen. All three were now hairless from the top of their heads, down.

Outside the apartment, Halloween revellers could still be heard, partying, the Halloween weekend, had only just begun. Master rubbed the front of his PJ’s. He could feel his monster piece of meat swelling and throbbing. Master took a glass vial from his PJs’ pocket and walked over to the bed. Quickly, he sprinkled the bright white powder in the vial on his hand, and fed it to Bubba Ray. He then sprinkled another dose and fed that too Jim Bob, finally, he sprinkled and fed a dose of powder to Talbot: not that Talbot needed any more doses of the bright white powder, over the last few hours, Talbot had had been fed so many doses, by Bubba Ray and Jim Bob that his brain was now permanented damage.

When he had found out what had happened, Master had put the two former cowboys, up for sale. Within seconds of putting them up for sale, a byer, snapped up both cowboys, for a hefty sum. Bubba Ray, and Jim Bob were now in the apartment, to be prepared, and trained, ready to be picked up and shipped to their Owner, later that night. Sell the two cowboys, had not, however, solved the problem, of where Master was going to get a replacement, for the now brain-dead Talbot.

As Master watched Jim Bob, and Bubba Ray, their faces drooped, their eyes appeared sleepy and tired. A grunt was heard from the mind-fucked Talbot as the butt-plug in his ass, rubbed against his prostate, and his cock tried to become fully hard in its cage. Master smiled, at the three men, then in a flash, Master had removed his PJ’s and also the black silk jockstrap he wore under his PJ’s. He quickly knelt on the bed behind the how totally bald Bubba Ray, he forced the restrained Bubba Ray to lean over, on all fours. Then Master slid his semi-hard monster cock into Bubba Ray’s tight boy box. Bubba Ray’s muffled moans did not stop Master from ploughing the lean Bubba Ray’s ass. If anything, the more the hairless Bubba Ray howled into the ball gag in his mouth , the more Master plunged his monster thick, bottle-width cock in the guy’s ass. “My balls to the wall, bitch”, Master hollered as he shoved his cock, deep into Bubba Ray, all the way down to the base of his shaft. Master then wiggled his member inside of Bubba Ray, then he pulled out and repeated. Bubba Ray’s moans became shallower, and more of pleaser. Master knew that Bubba Ray was now a mindless shit, under his power, and very close to the first of his many spoiled orgasm, that were to become a part of his new life. The ribbed cock cages would deprived Bubba Ray, Jim Bob, and Talbot of achieving full erections, and unspoiled orgasms.

Master looked at Jim Bob and ordered, “Lie on your back and put your face near Bubba Ray’s cock.” Somehow, Jim Bob managed to position himself on his back, with his face near Bubba Ray’s caged cock, just as Master had ordered. Seconds later, Bubba Ray let out a muffled moan, as droplets of cum spilled from his caged cock, the fruits of his first, but not last spoiled orgasm. After a few minutes, had past, Master pulled his cock out Bubba Ray’s ass. He moved about the bed and looked down at Jim Bob, with a sneer on his face, Master said to Jim Bob. “On your knees.” Jim Bob found that bound a he was, he could not get off his back, and onto his knees. Master helped Jim Bob to his knees and then onto all-fours. Then Master slid his throbbing cock into Jim Bob’s untouched boy box, Jim Bob moaned into the ball gag, as his cheery was picked. Master then ploughed into Jim Bob’s ass, the same way he had done with Bubba Ray’s, with faster and faster, deeper thrusts.

Master could feel that his climax was nearing. Without warning, or saying anything to Jim Bob, Master blast his nut into Jim Bob; smiling he watched his excess goo slide out of the crevice of Jim Bob’s buttocks. Seconds after Master had pulled his spent cock out of Jim Bob, Talbot let out a loud muffled moan, as he had his own spoiled orgasm, droplets of his Cum, dripped from his cage onto the bedsheets.

Master climbed off the bed, he grabbed a warm, wet hand towel from the bathroom, and wiped his cock and hands clean of any residue of Cum. He did not however, clean up any of the men on the bed. The Fucking of Bubba Ray and Jim Bob, had begum their training, Master felt his limp cock twitch, he smiled happy, content and ready for many more hours of fucking, Bubba Ray, Jim Bob, and even the brain dead Talbot’s whole, both of them. Master needed little time to fire up his engine, again.

Master licked his lips and jiggled his balls. He was just about to climb back onto the bed for another Fuck-fest, with Bubba Ray, Jim Bob and the brain dead Talbot; but his mood altered when the shrill ring tone of his cell phone, was heard. Master dropped the hand towel on the floor and walked towards his leather pants lying on the ground on the far side of the room. Master retrieved his phone and answered the call. “Yeah! What’s up?” The voice on the phone droned on and on. Master turned around and faced the three entranced men on the bed. He yarned, as the person on the other end of the cell, went on, and on. Suddenly, Master smiled, he had just had an idea.

“Yeah, I’m at an rented apartment. Come over.”, Master said, he give the apartment’s address and then ended the cell phone call and smiled. One of Master’s sellers, Lieutenant Bencolin, was coming over. Master stared at the entranced men on the bed. “Yeah. That could work.”, Master thought to himself, as he climbed back onto the bed, behind Jim Bob, and slid two fingers into his whole.

A while later, Master stood on the threshold of the bedroom, and watched as a group of leather clad Bears placed Bubba Ray and Jim Bob in rubber sleep-sacks, ready to be transported to their new home/ and Master. Of Talbot there was no sign. As he watched Master rubbed his cock through the towel around his waist, he felt his cock twitch, and start to fill with blood. It did not take the leather clad Bears long, to place the two cowboys in the rubber sleep-sacks. Just before Bubba Ray and Jim Bob had been completely sealed in the sleep-sacks; the ball-gags had been removed from their mouths, and large cock-gags had been strapped in their place, completely filling the two men’s mouths.

Once the two sacks had been zipped shut, and the zippers locked shut and in place. The leather clad Bears, picked up the two sleep-sacks; and carried them out of the apartment, the whole time the Bears had been in the apartment, they had not said a word. From the widow of the apartment’s living room, Master watched as the two sleep-sack bound former cowboys, were thrown into the back of a black Ford-transit, the leather clad Bears then climbed into the back of the van, seconds later, the van drove away.

entered another bedroom. The sight of the naked Lieutenant Bencolin on his knees, back arched, doggie-style forced a smile on Master’s face. He was about to have a second turn with Lieutenant Bencolin, when the leather clad arrive to collect Bubba Ray and Jim Bob. Before joining the leather Bears, Master had had tossed an old baseball cap, that had been laying around the apartment, onto Lieutenant Bencolin’s head in reverse. Lieutenant Bencolin looked silly in his, now frozen stance. Slowly Master approached the bed, he reached out, and slowly started to stroked Lieutenant Bencolin’s cock. The frozen stud did not react. Master then said in a stern voice, “Open your eyes.”, Lieutenant Bencolin opened his eyes, and started moaned as he felt the power of Master’s hand stroking ,and awakening his cock. “Good boy.” Master said as Lieutenant Bencolin’s moans grow loader, “Thanks for coming by tonight. As a Police Officer you were invaluable to me as a seller of my stock, but sadly, that part of your life is at an end. Now you’re going to replace Talbot, you’re by picked up, and delivered to your Master, in a few hours’ time. Do You understand, me?”

“Yes, Sir.”, Lieutenant Bencolin answered. Master smiled, he looked around the room, and saw a vial of the bright white powder on the nightstand by the bed. He grabbed the vial and spread a large dose of powder upon his hand. He held his hand to Lieutenant Bencolin’s nose who snorted the white powder, in one snort. Master knew he would have Lieutenant Bencolin under his control for at least another 48 hours, although he noticed that daily hits caused a lingering effect, lasting days. Master had Lieutenant Bencolin under his control for seven days since his first hit. “Good boy.”, Master said as Lieutenant Bencolin snorted up the powder. Once Lieutenant Bencolin was high as a kite and under his control, Master dropped the towel and then he knelt on the bed behind Lieutenant Bencolin and in one thrust slid his semi-hard cock into Lieutenant Bencolin’s virgin whole. “Nice tight whole, Lieutenant Bencolin.” Panted Master, “but I’m sure that won’t be for very long, boy!”

“Thank you, Sir,” Lieutenant Bencolin answered, not understanding what Master was saying. Lieutenant Bencolin rocked on the cock that impaled him. Master smiled. “Good boy, Lieutenant Bencolin. Keep rocking on my cock.”, Master ordered. The now dumb as shit, Lieutenant Bencolin, twerked his ass on Master’s cock. The drugged stud would take Talbot’s place.

As Master prepared to climax, he suddenly, pulled his cock out of Lieutenant Bencolin’s ass and demanded Lieutenant Bencolin suck him, off. Within seconds, Master’s monster cock showered Lieutenant Bencolin with pearly white cream, ounces of it drizzling down Lieutenant Bencolin’s throat and spilled from the corner of his lips. Master collapsed on top of Lieutenant Bencolin, his cock still down Lieutenant Bencolin’s throat. Lieutenant Bencolin licked the cum-stained cock until he had cleaned Master’s cock of every drop of semen.

Master stared at Lieutenant Bencolin. “Good boy.”, he said. “Good boy.”, he could already, feel his monster cock starting to harden, again. Outside the apartment, Halloween revellers could still be heard, partying the night away.

END: