The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Nightmare.

By The Slaver.

“Doris, do we have to go? I mean … your brother and his whining bitch boyfriend.” Felton said to his wife. “No, Felton. We don’t have to go. But I’m going.”, Doris replied. Her dictator tone rang loud and clear. Felton knew that tone: Doris expected Felton to obey.

“Son of bitch.”, Felton muttered. He was sitting on a chair in the lobby of the hotel, where he and his wife were staying for the Halloween Weekend, they had several parties to attend over the next two days. But Felton had no intention of going to his wife’s gay brother’s party. The reason being that until five years ago, just after he and Doris had tied the knot, Brooks, Felton’s best friend, and best man at the wedding, had come out of the closet, and moved in with Doris’s brother, as his boyfriend. Felton could not except that his once best friend was gay.

“I’m …”, Felton tried to say. “Felton, go up to our room and put on your Pumpkin-head costume, now! It’s Gilbert’s Halloween party , and we’re going.” Doris who was dressed as Frankenstein’s Bride said, through gritted teeth.

A phrase popped in Felton’s head: happy wife, happy life. He hated that phrase. It presumed that the husband had to sacrifice his happiness, his desires, to satisfy his wife. Felton was aware that many of the people in the lobby were looking at him and Doris. Felton pulled out his tablet and started to read an article. ‘I’m not moving. I’m not going nowhere.’ Felton thought to himself: when Doris moved nearer too Felton, he ignored her.

“Felton. Get moving, now.” Doris bellowed, more heads turned and looked at Felton and Doris. “No.”, Felton said, his eyes fixed on his tablet. “And if you say it again, you’ll regret it.” Felton was known to lass out with his fists, if he was pushed too far. Doris looked hard at Felton, “Felton, move, now.” She shouted, more heads turned, in their direction.

“Doris, say that again … and you … will … regret it.” Not looking up from his tablet, Felton said, through his gritted teeth. Felton then looked up at his wife. The look in Felton’s eyes convinced Doris not to push the issue any further, she knew what would happen. “Will you at least come later? Just for say half an hour, or so?”

“Victory.”, Felton thought to himself, he stared at his wife. “I’ll come over for half an hour, and then we’ll go onto the next party.” Felton said. Doris leaned over and gave her husband a peck on the cheek. She walked to the elevator and went up to their room, to gather her purse. Minutes later, Felton saw Doris return to the lobby. She gave Felton another peck on his cheek; before she left the lobby to get a cab too her brother’s house.

Felton smiled, remaining in the comfy chair, he browsed articles on his tablet. After some minutes, Felton felt caressing hands on his body. He looked up to face the source of the caressing. “I waited until the her cab was out of sight.” Said a soft sexy voice. Felton smiled, “You know Maud, I thought that that bitch would never leave!” Felton said, as he rose from his chair and placed the tablet back in his pocket.

He led Maud by the hand into the elevator, and up to his and Doris’s hotel room. The luscious blonde, Maud, quickly undressed and reclined upon the comfy bed. Felton quickly undressed. He had been waiting for Maud all day. Felton jerked his cock a few time, to get it hard, he would then jumped on top of the luscious blonde, and then thrust his hard erection straight into her.

Having satisfied his lust fucking Maud; and after dressing in his Pumpkin-head out-fit, and packing Maud off. Felton climbed out of his cab, and walked toward the rear of his brother-in-law’s house. Gilbert’s home seemed a bit run-down, to Felton; but it that Gilbert did not care. As Felton reached the patio at the rear of the house, he encountered what he dreaded: Gilbert and his ‘boyfriend’, Gilbert was wearing a Devil costume, which seemed to be made out of tight red Leather, Brooks was similarly attired, but his costume was made of red cloth; and somehow it seemed slutish.

“’Bout time you showed up.” Brooks said in a teasing way, Felton took no notice of his one-time best friend. Brooks turned a looked at Gilbert, a hurt look on his face; Gilbert shock his head slightly at his boyfriend, and then

Felton handed the case of Stella Artois to Gilbert who carried the case into the house. When he returned, Gilbert offered Felton a bottle of his preferred beer. “Thanks.”, Felton said, as he clinked bottles with Gilbert. “Happy Halloween!”, Gilbert said nothing, he then leaned in to Felton and whispered, “You smell like sex.”

“I wish.”, Felton whispered back, trying to fend off any further talk. “Don’t lie to me. You … smell … like … sex.”, Gilbert whispered back. “Mind your own fucking business!”, Felton muttered back. Felton walked away from his brother-in-law and headed for his wife, who was talking to a guy, who was taller, and broader built than Felton.

Felton could not understand what had seemed to have happened to his wife. Before the wedding She had been such a little minx, but, after the honeymoon, Doris seemed to have lost interest in passion and desire. Felton could not accept what had happened, he had not loosed his interest in sex. Felton wanted to tap Doris’s ass every night. But Doris deprived Felton of sexual intimacy for months at a time. Felton suspected Doris of infidelity, so he had hired a private investigator to follow his wife, but nothing came of it.

There seemed no explanation for Doris’s frigidity. Felton never sacrificed his urges, and found a way around them. Maud was only the last in a long string of Doris’s friends that had fell into Felton’s bed. If his wife would not satisfy his needs, then Felton would enlist an army of Doris sluty friends to do the job.

In the end, Felton and Doris stayed longer than the half an hour, Felton said they would. As time waned on, Felton felt the cumulative effect of the many beers, and shots he consumed. He collapsed onto a chair near his brother-in-law, Brooks, and one of their friends; who was the guy Doris had been talking to, when Felton had first arrived. “Do you want Doris to take you back to your hotel?” Gilbert asked Felton, Felton shock his head, “What’s the point!” Felton mumbled.

Gilbert stared at his brother-in-law, and thought to himself, ‘It will really work! He’s consumed countless beers, as well as endless shots.’ Gilbert stood up, and then made his way into the house, and then to the kitchen. Gilbert then opened the pantry, where he kept what he needed. A special blend of weed he purchased from a voodoo priest in Saint Lucia. The priest promised that the weed, alone with the white pills of special local herbs would change a man, permanently. And if used on a woman, they would turn her frigid, and off of sex, permanently. Gilbert had only used them twice; he had used them on Brooks, making him gay, and a willing, sluty bottom. And on his sister, making her frigid, and sexless. Gilbert hoped they would work on Felton.

Gilbert knew that Felton was cheating on Doris. Felton failed to cover his tracks: Maud was Brooks cousin. Maud could not stop bragging about Felton.

Gilbert had already given Felton the pills, one had been dissolved in each drink he had had, all night. Gilbert rolled up a joint and returned to the patio, he sat back down, and said, “It wouldn’t be a party without some smokes.”

Felton stared drunkenly at his brother-in-law. “Best part of the night.”, he slurred, raising his half-empty beer bottle in a toast to Gilbert’s ingenuity. Gilbert lit the joint, toked a puff: for the changes to take place, both the pills and the weed were needed to be taken by the Gilberte person. Gilbert the passed the weed to Brooks, who took a couple of puffs, and then passed it to their friend, who was call Leigh. Leigh, took a puff and then, passed it to Felton. Felton took three or four hits before he passed the joint to back to Gilbert. “That’s good shit.” Felton mumbled.

Doris walked over to the smoke fest, she shook her head. “I’m going to the next party.” She turned to her brother and said, “Can the ass-hole crash here? He’s in no fit state to go anywhere”

“Sure he can. Love ya.”, Gilbert said, Doris hurried away, thoroughly disgusted with her husband. “You’re in the dog house.”, Gilbert teased. “Since the day I got married.”, Felton replied. The joint made its way back to Felton. He puffed and puffed and puffed and puffed, hogging the entire joint. Gilbert watched Felton’s reaction to the weed. For the next few hours, Gilbert made sure that Felton smoked all the weed he wanted. He even made and lit another joint for Brooks and Leigh.

“Your problem is a simple one. You need a man to take care of you.”, Gilbert said, as he looked at Felton. “Yeah, a man … what like you.”, Felton laughed drunkenly. “No, not like me. Like … Leigh.”, Gilbert said pointing at Leigh. Really?”, Felton muttered drunkenly, Gilbert nodded ‘yes’. “Yeah, Felton. Leigh’s a real man. He’d loved to take care of you.”

Leigh heard what Gilbert had said: Leigh had enjoyed many puffs of the weed joints. When the half-lit joint made its way to Him, Leigh took a puff and smiled. “Yeah, Felton. I’d love to take care of you.”

Felton smiled. He suddenly felt a wave of euphoria and energy. He looked down towards his groin and spotted the raging hard-on that was tenting in his pants. “I don’t care who takes care of me, but someone better take care of me soon.”, Felton said mindlessly as he fondled his erect, and hard junk.

Leigh focused his gaze on Felton’s groin. “You huge.”, Leigh said without thinking. Suddenly, Leigh realized what he had said, and blushed red

“Maud is really lucky with this baby I can fuck the shit out of her. Doris won’t let me touch her, anymore.”, Felton admitted.

“Who’s Maud?”, Gilbert said. Before Felton could answer that question, Gilbert pulled out his cell phone and started to video Felton’s weed-induced confession.

“Maud is the latest in a long line of Doris’s friends that I’ve fucked. There’s also been Crystal, Emma, Ann, Jane and Janine. I’ve fucked all of them, all because Doris won’t.”, Felton said. His speech was slurred. He was so drunk and so high that he did not realize what he was saying. He grabbed his junk and said, “Leigh, if you think I’m hot, come here and suck this Brooks.”

‘I’ll keep shooting, to show Doris.’ Gilbert thought to himself; as he pressed the record button and started a new video. Leigh looked at Gilbert and Brooks. They both nodded ‘yes’. “You always wanted to.”, Gilbert said bluntly.

Felton was straight, but now, Felton was begging for Leigh to suck his cock. Leigh, seriously buzzed from the drink and the weed, rose from his chair and knelt between Felton’s legs. He lowered Felton’s pants and exposed his cock. Leigh gazed at the cock in front of him.

Felton grabbed the back of Leigh’s head and forced his cock down Leigh’s throat. “Suck it, bitch.”, Felton demanded. He stretched out in the chair, holding Leigh’s head down on his cock: and enjoyed Leigh’s enthusiastic blow job.

Later that night, Felton woke up. As he opened his eyes, Felton realized that he was not in the hotel room, there was no sign of Doris. Felton sat up in bed and looked to his left, instead of Doris, curled up, like a three-year-old, lay Leigh, naked and sexy. Felton did not want to wake Leigh, but the moment he started moving, Leigh awoke. “Hey!”, Felton whispered.

Leigh got up on one arm, and leaned in and kissed Felton. Without thinking Felton returned the kiss. While kissing Leigh, Felton reached out and fondled Leigh’s cock. Still kissing Leigh, Felton felt Leigh’s manhood rising. Felton pulled free of the kiss, he pulled aside sheet that covered his, and Leigh’s bodies, Felton leaned down and sucked Leigh’s cock. Leigh pulled Felton off his cock, and moved about the bed, finally resting his head on a mound of pillows. Once Leigh was comfortable, he grabbed Felton’s head and forced him back down onto his cock; Felton resumed his blow job, he bobbed his head back and forth on Leigh’s cock, like the pistons of well-oiled engine.

Gilbert stood in the threshold of the bedroom that Leigh and Felton were occupying. Gilbert fondled his cock, as he watched Felton, feast on Leigh’s cock. Gilbert smiled, Leigh was just like Felton, a whore, Leigh was Maud’s husband, but still a whore. Felton also had been given the pills in his drink, as well as the voodoo weed. Before the weed, both Felton and Leigh were whores. After the weed and pills, they were still whores, but now with changed preferences. Their new love for cock would only ferment their whorish ways.

:END