The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Party Horror

By Hypnofur

Just because you pay for WiFi on a plane, doesn’t mean that it will actually work. This was always the case, but on an international flight from Romania, I can’t say I was surprised. The problem was, I really, really needed it. It was a matter of life and death, or undeath, or I don’t know what the term is, but I really needed the freakin’ WiFi on the plane to work.

I had been in Romania for the last week, following up on a lead. I’m head of security for Rylex Pharmaceuticals. Someone had been stealing our research. At first I thought it was a competitor. But, the trail brought me overseas to Romania. It turns out our recently hired night janitor, Alexy, was actually Count Alexi Vladinov. What’s worse, and even more crazy, is that he was actually a vampire. Like a real vampire. He had infiltrated Rylex likely due to our research and breakthroughs on blood storage.

I know that sounds insane, and a week ago, I wouldn’t have believed it either. But after the last few days, which included me fighting with, and killing, a vampire while inadvertently setting fire to a portion of Vladinov’s castle, only to barely escape to my hotel. Then, the bellhop broke into my room and attacked me as well, though it seems like he was really going for my cell phone, which he succeeded in destroying, while also jumping out of the window to his death, with my wallet in his hands. From that point, I was involved with the Romanian police, with no cell phone to contact either my work contacts, my wife, or even the consulate. It took three days to sort all of that insanity out before the US Embassy was finally able to clear me enough to get me out of custody and a flight back home. Luckily, Rylex has some very high connections in the state department.

I was able to get a new phone at the airport, and I was able to start the download process from the cloud from my old phone as I was waiting for my flight. Every gigabyte of data seemed to take an eternity to download as I was desperate to at least get my contacts back so t I could reach my wife, Nicole. Nicole also worked at Rylex, where she was a level two microbiologist. I had to tell her to stay away from Alexy the janitor. I wasn’t sure if he was on to me or not, but I had to make sure she was safe.

That leads me back to the no WiFi on the plane and what seemed like the single longest flight of my life. It wasn’t until I landed at Logan that I finally was able to connect and get the new phone to send messages to my contacts. I called my wife immediately. She didn’t answer. But then again, this wasn’t my regular phone number. She probably thought it was a telemarketer. I figured I would have to text her.

‘Niknak, it’s me. My phone got wrecked. Had to get a new one, so new number. Where are you?’ I texted, figuring use of my nick name for her would let her know it was me. I saw the three dots flashing, so I knew she was responding. I was so worried about her. The fact that she was near her phone and answering was giving me great relief.

‘Hey babe, I’m at the Rylex Halloween party. I didn’t think u’d make it. U should come. No one is in costume, that initiative failed, so don’t worry about that. Kendall Square, the new restaurant that opened up. Cool place, rooftop bar.’ She answered back.

‘I’m coming. Whatever happens, don’t talk to or go near the new night janitor, Alexy. Don’t go home, either. I’ll explain later.’ I told her. I wasn’t thrilled she was at a Rylex function, but I figured that being in public was better than being at home, where Count Vladinov could be potentially waiting to ambush me.

Arriving to the party, it was such a typical Rylex event. No cost spared, and in such a cool location. Kendall Square in Cambridge had undergone such a transformation over the last fifteen or so years, due to all the BioTech money there. As per usual, Rylex had a party at the hottest place, filled with nerdy people.. That wasn’t a nice way to put it, but it is true. Lots of MIT grads, scientists, etc. Not the swankiest crowd, but they were smart as hell and dedicated to making a difference in the world. My wife was one of those scientists, and I loved her for it. She was as nerdy as the day is long, but I was actually too. We shared a love for reading. For her it was science fiction, or like real science books, for me it was historical non fiction or military stuff. The point was, we were two bookworm introverts who fell in love. And boy did I love her. She was the sweetest person I had ever met. She spent weekends at old age homes volunteering and just spending time with the elderly. She had the sweetest, kindest, most gentle heart I had ever encountered.

With all that super sweet bookworm stuff said, I was absolutely shocked when I saw Nicole. She was dressed very sexy. She didn’t usually dress like that. As in, she had never dressed like that in her entire life. Even for Halloween. I didn’t even recognize the clothes she had on, and I really don’t believe she owned them prior to me leaving for Romania. She had on a sexy black blouse that had a plunging neckline, with some black leather shorts that were… short, and then she had, what can I call them…. ‘fuck me boots’ on. I had heard her describe boots like that in that way once. They were like black suede boots that went up to her knees.

I had no clue what was going on with her.

She had never dressed like this when it was just us, nevermind at a work function. I was absolutely floored. This was the most whacked out week of my life. She had blood dripping down the side of her mouth and vampire fangs on. Wait, was this a vampire costume? Jesus, of all things after what I had just been through? It was the only thing that made sense though. Nicole was a total company rule follower, and I know the HR team was pressuring everyone to dress up. Partly for culture/ team building stuff, partly because they wanted to post a pic on social media to show everyone how cool and fun Rylex was. I mean, that must have been it? This must have been a costume?

I could tell something wasn’t right as I got within five feet of her though. Her whole… I don’t know how to put it… aura, was different, and I’m not a guy who has really ever said the word ‘aura’ in my life. I’m a former Marine. I don’t put much stock in that shit. However, there was no way around it—her aura was different.

She looked at me with a giant, but offputting smile. “Hi babe!” she said with a devilish look in her eye, flipping her hips a bit to show off her outfit.

“Niknak—what’s going on? Are you ok?” I asked. There was no way this was right.

“Mmmmmm, I’m better than ok. I’m absolutely fan-fucking-tastic” she said with that same almost angry smile. Nicole never swore. In fact, she was always on me about it whenever I did. It was fucking annoying actually.

“What happened?” I asked quietly, my heart was now beating out of my chest. I knew this was not right.

“You know what happened, you fucking asshole.. You killed my Master’s long time faithful butler. Then you burned down half of his castle. You disgusting fucking wannabe cop!’ she hissed.

“He got to you” I said quietly as tears welled up in my eyes.

“Mmmmm, he got to me alright Brian. And I am so glad he did. Now, I can spend the rest of eternity serving and pleasing him.”

My mind raced, I had to find a solution to this. “Nic, no. We can find a cure. Rylex can work something up. There has to be a way to reverse this. I have all the evidence I need to prove to the world what he is. We can fight him.” I said.

That is when my beautiful, loving wife of six years literally hissed at me, like her mom’s cat did that one time I stepped on its tail. Literally hissed at me. It was a frightening tell on how much she had been transformed by that unholy monster. I recoiled.

She took a deep breath, as if to calm herself down. “You’ll do no such thing Nathaniel! I’ve… handled that.” she told me. Still looking at me with an angry look, she said quietly, “Collin, come to me.”

I didn’t know that meant until Collin Lafferty, the son of Rylex CEO David Lafferty approached from the other end of the roof deck, weaving his way through twenty five to thirty different people. I couldn’t believe he had heard him call for her in that quiet voice. As he approached, I could see a bloody wound on his neck. The other party goers had likely just assumed it was part of a Halloween costume, but I suddenly put two and two together. The trail of blood coming from Nicole’s mouth wasn’t Halloween make up, and nor was what was on Collin’s neck. She had bitten him.

Nicole snuggled up to Collin, putting her arm around his neck and even raising her leg up against him. Not that this was a primary concern, based on the world of shit I was in, but a bunch of our coworkers were watching her drape herself on him as he wrapped his hand around her waist. He had a goofy, shit eating grin, like he was just so goddamn happy. He paid no attention to the freakin’ open wound on his neck.

“Collin, will you do something for me?” Nicole asked, while still looking at me with an evil smile.

“Anything Mistress, anything at all.” Collin said, clearly now under her vampiric domination.

“Mmmmm, excellent. And as such, you will gladly be a slave to our Master Alexi, won’t you sweetie?” she asked/told him.

“Yes, of course” he said lovingly. This was fucking nuts. Collin Lafferty was a well known playboy. He worked at Reylex, but it was a token head position. He was infamous in Boston for his partying and womanziing, dating Instagram models and such. As I said, Nicole had always been a total wallflower. She was not a sex pot by any stretch of the imagination, well she hadn’t been when I left a week ago at least, certainly not the type of girl that Collin Lafferty went for, but here he is looking at her like she was Taylor Swift or whomever the dudes in their late twenties fawned over.

“Good boy. Now Collin, you are going to get yourself caught for stealing the research on the blood storage project. You’ll take full responsibility when you get caught, claiming you were trying to sell it to a competitor to fuel your party boy lifestyle. You’ll do this, won’t you?”

“Of course Mistress. Anything for you.” Collin smiled.

“Excellent. Now, run along.” She said dismissively.

I knew at that moment that I needed to kill Count Vladinov. Maybe his death would restore Nicole to her former self. It was a long shot, but it was the only way. I started to think of how I could arm myself. My military training kicked in.

Suddenly, Nicole took a deep breath in as she touched her neck… and one of her breasts. “He’s here”, she purred.

My heart dropped as I saw a figure silently hop up onto the corner roof top railing. I don’t think anyone else had noticed in the dark and in their revelry. Had he scaled the building, or jumped up here?

I wasn’t ready for a battle, not here. But I knew from my time in the Marines that sometimes you had to fight when you least expected. I quickly searched my surroundings for something I could use as weapon. Meanswhile, Count Vladinov made his way through the thick crowd to Nicole and I. Her eyes never left him, it was as if she was watching a superstar approach. When he did so, she draped herself on him and started kissing his neck, as if she was worshipping him.

While it again crossed my mind how bad this all looked in front of our coworkers, I was desperately looking for something made of wood, anything. Maybe I could smash it and make it a stake. Adrenaline was coursing through my entire body. That’s when I saw a table about ten feet away had wood legs. I’ve always had great reflexes, so my body was immediately in motion as I lunged for the table.

With superhuman speed and strength, Alexi caught my arm with his and pulled my entire body back in front of him as if he were merely pulling back a curtain.

“Now now Nathaniel, there will be none of that.” He said, looking deep into my eyes. “Besides, you don’t want to hurt me, you want to serve me.” He said.

That was true, I did want to serve him. Why was I going to hurt him? No! Wait, Nicole! I shook my head, trying to clear it out, closing my eyes to protect my mind. I needed to stay sharp to save Nicole.

“Look at me Nathaniel” he commanded calmly, his Romanian accent evident. My eyes opened of their own accord and looked into his.

“Your former wife looks so beautiful like this, you agree” he said.

“yes” I heard myself answer. Wait, former?

“You burn with desire to see her serve me, don’t you Nathaniel?”

“yes” I said, as I felt myself get hard. I glanced at Nicole, who was still kissing his neck, paying no attention to me. She looked so subservient to him, the way she was dressed, the devotion she had to him. I hated it, but I had to admit it was hot.

“You want all to serve me. You want to serve me.” He said.

Yes, I did, I wanted to serve him. But how? I had to know. “How can I serve you?” I asked him, so hoping he’d tell me.

“Go find me somewhere to take Nicole as my own. Go now.” He told me. I immediately sprung into action. Thankfully, there were many hotels right around us in Kendall Square. I booked a room as fast as I could, then invited the Count and Nicole back to room I had rented.

Soon, Count Vladinov was laying back on the hotel bed sighing contentedly as Nicole leaned over his upright cock and gave him a blowjob. It was an act I was sure she had never performed before. His hands were gently on the back of her head guiding her only slightly up and down. I made eye contact with my wife, if she was still my wife, her sparkling eyes smiling back at me.

I could try to deny it, but my rock hard cock showed how much it turned me on. I loved seeing her serve the Count. Her mouthed worshiped him as her once loving eyes tease and taunt me as I slowly stroke my own cock. My wife and I were both deeply enjoying the thought of Count Vladinov being pleased and from his increasingly urgent moans, he was also.

Aroused beyond conscious thought, I stare into her beautiful face. I continue to watch as Nicole’s head bobs up and down on his cock. He looks deep in my eyes again and says, “Nathaniel, I am your Master”

Then, my Master says, as if it was an everyday statement, “I want to fuck your former wife now.”

My cock strains as I hear this and I eagerly beg, “Master, please let Nicole serve you!.”

Our Master guided my former wife’s head up until just the very tip of his penis was at her lips. Staring into my eyes, she ran her tongue along the slit and gave it a little kiss. Master got up off the hotel bed and Nicole laid down on her back. Master climbed up onto the bed and positioned his cock at the entrance to Nicole’s vagina, causing her to moan in anticipation.

Nicole looked up at her Master and then over to me. I knew this would be the last time she thinks of me for a while. In a sweet loving voice, one I had heard a thousand times and always cherished, she said “My Master fucks me like you never could. I am his slave. He owns me. You are nothing but his solider. He is the king.”

Instantly, Nicole lets out a long “OHHHHHHHHHHHH!... FUUUCK!” as Master slid his vampiric shaft deep into her vagina in a single long thrust.. As he began rocking his hips and moving his dick inside my former wife, his grunts and her moans emphasized the fact that nothing in the universe could stop their coupling, their mating, until he had drained his balls deep inside her. I couldnt help but masturbate as I watch.

Nicole came louder and longer than I had ever heard… by a wide margin. He seemed to send her to a world of sexual pleasure that no mortal man could. In fact, she ended up cumming so loudly that the people in the room next door ended up banging on the wall, which didn’t stop a thing. Eventually, the man in the adjoining room yelled, “shut the fuck up!”

This was right as our Master was finally finished. Nicole was completely lost in a post orgasmic mind blown state, just panting and moaning on the bed.. My Master looked at me. “Nathaniel, go get the rude people and bring them to me. Do it now” he directed.

I pulled up my pants and instantly leapt to carry out my commands. I left the room I rented, and knocked on the door of the one next door.

“Go away!” the man inside shouted.

I know how to kick open doors by striking my boot right at the weak point. We learned that in the Marines. So that is what I did. I kicked open the door and busted into the room. It was a couple inside, a man and woman in their 50’s. They were in bed. She was in a nightgown, and he was in a t-shirt and his underwear.

I grabbed them both by the neck and pulled them out of the room. They were screaming and very frightened, but I moved too fast and was too strong. It only took a matter of seconds before they were in the room I rented with Nicole and my Master.

“What the fuck is going on?” the man screamed.

“Please don’t hurt us!” the woman cried.

Count Vladinov looked at her. I saw their eyes meet. She grew quiet and calm. “I am everything to you” he said. She slowly nodded.

“Come to me.” He commanded calmly, which she did. He immediately bit her neck.

“Eileen!” the man yelled as he dashed towards the Count and his wife. Nicole, with suprising speed, got in between them. Her eyes met his. I could see she was putting the whammy on him. “She’s soooo happy serving our Master” she said. The man also grew calm and quiet.

Nicole then bit him….

I was never bit. I am his solider. Nicole switched to the night shift. We are using Rylex to serve our Master’s needs.