The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Halloween Party That Changed Lives!

By The Slaver.

32 year old ,Construction foreman, Gustav Adams parked his pick-up, in front of the battered Jeep, on the drive of his house. Gustav climbed out of his pick-up, and stood looking at the battered Jeep. “That’s all I need, the Bitch’s illegitimate, no good son is here!”, Lytton said to the empty street; pulling his tool kit from the back of his pick-up, he walked past the battered Jeep, into the garage; his wife would not let him into the house, (his own house in fact), in his dusty work clothes. He dropped his tool kit on the floor, and was about to strip, and shower, in the shower he had installed in the corner of the garage, just after he had married, when the door into the house opened, and through it, dressed in an Halloween costume walked his wife.

“Your late, hurry up and shower, your costume is upstairs in the back spare bedroom!”, his wife said, without any greeting for her husband. Gustav signed, there was no point in having another agreement. He pulled off the jock that he always wore, under his work clothes, and entered the shower. His wife turned and left. Under the water in the shower, Gustav rested his head on the tilled wall, and let the warm water run over the body. “Fuck, I’d forgot, we’re going too that Halloween party, at the mansion, of that Gay brother of hers!” Gustav thought to himself, as he climbed out of the shower, his semi-hard cock, dangled between his legs.

Twenty minutes later, Gustav, his wife and her son, Ross where sitting in a cab, as it pulled up, outside of a large mansion outside, of town. Gustav paid the driver and the three of them got out and walked up to the front door of the mansion. Before anyone could knock, or ring the bell; the door burst open. On the threshold of the doorway stood a figure, that was well over 6 foot in hight, and dressed in an Frankenstein’s Monster costume. The figure reached up, and pulled off the hood of the costume. The face of his wife’s brother grinned at Gustav. Gustav nodded at his brother-in-law, but said nothing. “Lytton!”, was all Gustav’s wife said to her brother, before sweeping past him into the mansion, with Ross close behind her. “Uncle!” was all Ross said as he pasted Lytton.

Lytton looked at his brother-in-law, as he closed the front door; then he said to Gustav, “I see that my sister, and he brat, are both on fine form tonight!”. Gustav at first did not say anything, he just raised an eye brow at Lytton; before finally speaking, “Tell me about it!”, he said scratching his designer stubble.

“Come into the study, and tell me about, IT.”, Lytton said; something in the way Lytton said the word ‘IT’, did not seem right to Gustav, he wanted to get away; but suddenly, they where through the hallway, packed with party guests, and entering Lytton’s study. Lytton closed the door behind them. Standing in the middle of the room, Gustav stood and said nothing, as he watched Lytton pour them, both a large glass of Brandy, each. Gustav excepted a glass of Brandy, but still said nothing. “I take it, from that semi, in your pants, that Linnet, my dear sister, is limiting sex with you, if not cutting it off completely?”, Lytton said in a matter of fact sort of way. Lytton’s bluntness, surprised Gustav! He took a big gulp of his brandy, the liquor, made Gustavs feel, slightly hot and fuzzy, inside. Lytton smiled as he watched his brother-in-law.

“Well, what is the problem?, It’ not that Brat of hers is it?”, Lytton asked, Gustav took another gulp of Brand, “No.. No, it’s nothing to do with that son of hers. As soon as she told me about him. And that he was going to come and live with, us, I put my foot down, and told her that I’d found an Military Academy, on the other side of the country, that took young men from 18 to 25. And that as Ross had just turned 18, that he was being shipped off there, as soon as possible. Strangely, she did not make a fuss.” Lytton just smiled at Gustav. Things were coming along, nicely. “Well then, is it the fact that Linnet is some years older, than you?”

Gustav shock his head, “She only 4 years older them me, she had Ross when she was 18. No… it’s not that. Its…its…” Gustav could not finish, something was holding him back, then suddenly, he just blurted out, “The bitch, won’t let me fuck her in the mouth and ass. She won’t bottom for me.” Lytton starred, hard at Gustav. “Got you, you little Fucker!” Lytton said under his breath, Gustav by now had finished his Brandy, which had been drugged and was very red in the face, without thinking he was rubbing his cock through the ghost costume he had on, and kept licking his lips. Smiling, Lytton moved nearer to his brother-in-law.

“Well, have you ever tried to understand where she’s coming from? Maybe she doesn’t want to be fucked, in the ass, or mouth?” Lytton asked resting a firm grip on Gustav’s shoulder. Suddenly, Gustav felt warm and anxious but he couldn’t move he felt compelled to listen to Lytton for whatever reason, like it was super important for him to did so.

“Well if she doesn’t want to get fucked why did she even marry me, I mean she knows I’m a horny guy, she knows the way I sometimes like to fuck her, but now it’s like ‘fuck off you know I never do that sort of thing.” But as he talked, inside his head, Gustav was screaming why am I saying all of this to my wife’s brother, of all people, it didn’t seem to make sense. He’s Fucking Gay!

“Listen to yourself, that’s what I’m saying. You don’t understand how she feels about become a bottom for you, do you?” Lytton’s grip tightened on Gustav’s shoulder, “You never try to see anything from anyone’s else’s point of view, but your own.” Lytton stated with a grin. Slowly, Lytton pressed Gustav, down to the floor, so that he was kneeling before Lytton.

Lytton grabbed Gustav’s bulge through his costume. Fear filled Gustav’s eyes as he tried to move and scream but he couldn’t, he was trapped. “Now let’s start from the beginning,” Lytton said lightly as he freed his monster cock. It slapped Gustav on the chin as it dangled free in the air. Jesus it was 8 inches already and it didn’t even look fully hard. Gustav tightened his lips together as Lytton swung his cock in front of him. “Oh come on boy, isn’t this what you try to do to your wife, most weekends?” Lytton let out a deep laugh as the tip of his cock pushed harder and harder against Gustav’s closed mouth. Gustav made eye contact with Lytton; Lytton’s eyes seemed like pools of darkness, that pulled Gustav into them.

“well, I see we’re going to need some help!”, said Lytton, as he took from a packet, what looked like a gold headband, and slipped it onto Gustav’s head. Suddenly, a buzzing seemed to fill Gustav’s head, Gustav’s eyes were still locked onto Lytton’s eyes

With one strong push Lytton’s cock grazed past Gustav’s soft lips and into his mouth. Gustav squirmed tried to break free and panicked, The two men never broke eye contact! “There we go, Bitch, now open your mind for Master. Understand this feeling, know what I’m doing to you, Bitch. This is how your wife feels” The buzzing in Gustav’s head continued, the head band on his head seemed too glo. Soon, Lytton thrust harder and harder into Gustav’s mouth; Lytton’s cock slammed against the back of Gustav’s throat. Lytton’s member was around 12 inches by now, and his balls that where about the size of tennis balls hit Gustav’s Adams apple, with every thrust of Lytton’s hips. The noise of the party could clearly, be heard through the door of the study. A small part of Gustav’s mind, a very small part, hoped that someone would burst in, and free him.

Lytton’s neatly trimmed dark crotch hair scratched Gustav’s nostrils. The smell of Lytton’s sweat and pre cum invaded Gustav’s mind. “Ah good Bitch, take in all of those smells, and understand what a real man is like, Bitch”.

Gustav felt like he was falling into Lytton’s dark, eyes. Lytton’s cock had now finally, fully hardened; it was at least 16 inches. Lytton’s cock snaked down Gustav’s throat, choking him. Salty, tears stream from Gustav’s eyes and spit began to dribble down his chin, but, still he looked into Lytton’s eyes. Lytton pounded even harder and harder, into Gustav’s mouth. All the time the buzzing sound still filled Gustav’s head, and the golden band glowed brighter.

As Lytton pounded his face harder, and harder, Gustav felt whole parts of his mind, and his thoughts being pushed downwards, somehow. Gustav began to panic, his brain seemed to ache from the buzzing sound. Lytton seemed to know what Gustav was thinking. “Oh don’t worry, Bitch, that’s just your memories. You see what I’m doing is I’m fucking with the thoughts in your mind; the ones that tell you that you were straight, and a top, that you were arrogant and cocky and dominant, and the one’s that said it was alright for you to fuck your Wife’s mouth and ass. You see I’m fucking them out of you, along with all the other thoughts that you have. All your thoughts will be pushed down into your balls and when you finally Cum they’ll all be gone, for ever. I told you to imagine how your wife really feels.” Lytton couldn’t stop laughing as he continued to fuck Gustav’s face; Gustav’s face filled with dread as he weakly attempted to break free of Lytton’s grip, and those deep, dark eyes of his.

“Of course these changes, will be Permanente.” Lytton explained. “Yes, sire, once your mind is changed, you’ll understand what it’s like to be a submissive, Bitch boy, like what you wanted your wife to be!, Submissive, and a Bitch, When that happens, I will become your Master” Lytton laughed once again as Gustav looked completely horrified, at him. Gustav tried to think, to think of anything, but his mind felt buzzy, and heavy. Gustav moaned, around Lytton’s cock that filled his mouth, as he felt the past 32 years of memories, of his life, fall downwards towards his balls. Gustav’s mind was being emptied into his ball, and there was nothing, he could do about it. He felt his 8 inch, hard cock throbbing with pleasure, as Lytton’s cock fucked his mouth and his throat. With every drop of pre cum that escaped from Gustav’s cock, there were less and less, thoughts in his head.

”I can see you’re close now, Bitch,” Lytton chucked as he continued to fuck Gustav’s mouth and throat, “Soon I will be your Master, and you will become my latest Twink bottom, and there’s nothing you can do to stop ii from happening!” Gustav squirmed, as he felt his balls were about to be drain. Gustav found that he couldn’t help but moan around the rock hard cock, that filled his mouth; strangely, he was begin to like what was happening, to him.

Lytton seemed to know what was about to happen. “I don’t think so, Bitch, don’t you know your Master, always Cums first”. After a few more seconds of face-fucking, and with one final thrust, Lytton’s cock erupted, buckets and buckets of thick sticky warm cum slid down Gustav’s throat. That was all it took. Bloated with Master’s Cum, Gustav quickly Cum all over the inside of his ghost costume, large wet pitches appeared all over the front of the costume, Gustav just kept Cumming, until he was empty, and his balls were the size of dried up grapes. He had shot his load until he was dry and empty. Gustav’s entire life was now gone, soaked into the front of his ghost costume. He was now just like any other of Lytton’s boyfriend. A basic Twink bottom, with a low IQ.

Dazed and confused Gustav stared up at Lytton. Where was he? Oh yeah of course he was serving his Master, while the party continued on the other side of the study door. Master had wanted him to serve him before the party was over. ‘How could I forget Master had asked me to blow his cock before the end of the party’, Gustav thought to himself, ‘Master’s cock is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, in my life!’ Lytton reached out a large hand and pulled Gustav up to his feet. With his other hand, Lytton pulled the golden headband from Gustav’s head. Throwing the headband to one side, Lytton, then grabbed Gustav’s ball through the Cum soaked fabric of his costume, “Well, Bitch it seems to me that those ball of yours still have some memory’s in them. We’ll have to see to those ball, of yours right now.” Lytton said pushing Gustav back onto his knees; Lytton then jerked his cock a few time, before sliding it back between Gustav’s lips, and then down his throat. Lytton was, just about getting to the point of no return; with Gustav moaning, around the hard cock, that filled his moth, and throat, When the study door burst open, and Ross, Lytton’s nephew, and Gustav’s step son stood in the doorway. Ross did not get on with Gustav, or even like him, but there was something that sparked in him when he saw his step father on his knees, being fucked in the face, by his uncle. Ross was just going to burst into an angry tort, when Lytton made eye contact with him, and said “Close the door, Bitch, and come over to me!”, just like Gustav had done, Ross found himself, falling into his uncle’s dark eyes; Ross walked over to his uncle in slow, short steps , he stopped in front of Lytton and Gustav.

Slowly, an empty, but, blissful look came to Ross’s face; Lytton reached forwards, and roughly, stroked Ross’s cock several time, though his tight pants. Ross moaned, as he felt his cock fill with blood, and harden. Lytton know he had to work quickly, he was nearly ready to nut, and so was Gustav. Lytton stopped rubbing Ross’s cock; Lytton removed his hand from Ross’s cock; he then counted, loudly to three, and then clicked his fingers. Ross’s moans, turned to screams, as without his cock being touched, Ross nutted, not once, but over and over again. Seconds later, with a loud grunt, Lytton doubled nutted down Gustav’s throat, and almost at the same time, as Lytton started to Cum, Gustav’s body shook, and a loud grunt escaped his lips, as he also Nutted.

The party was finally, over, Lytton was saying Goodbye to the last few of his guests; his sister Linnet, stood beside him. Once the last guest had gone, and the door was closed. Linnet turn to her brother and asked, “You’re sure that you haven’t seen either of them, Lytton? Gustav, or Ross?” Lytton looked at his sister, and shook his head, “No I haven’t seen them for most of the night,” Lytton lied, in fact he had spent quite some time, Face-fucking the two, for all but, a few memories, and thoughts. Both, Gustav and Ross were now, all but, completely empty headed. Lytton was only waiting, for the party to end, and his guests to leave.

Lytton put a hand on his sister’s shoulder, “Linnet, all I can say is go home and wait!” He said, “I’m sure that the two of them, are safe, and well. And that no harm, as come to, either of them!” Lytton again, lied. His sister nodded her head, and turned to go. But she stopped, and turned back towards her brother, “Alright, I’ll do that. But if I’ve not heard from both of them by 7 AM in the morning, I’m calling the Police!” Lytton just nodded his head, and watched his sister leave. Such concern, all of a sudden. Dear Linnet did not care about anyone, other than herself. Linnet had only married Gustav for his money; and Ross was the result of a willing gang-bang, on Linnet’s 18th, at a nearby military base, she had no idea who the father was. But Lytton did not care, about all that, by 7 AM in the morning, the Gustav and Ross that Linnet and everyone else know would be gone for good. a life of slavery, was the only thing that awaited the two of them, now.

A little while later, Lytton ,now butt naked walked through his mansion towards the study. Opening the door of the study, Lytton smiled. Gustav and Ross were still there. Their hands were tied with duct tape, their mouths were gagged with duct tape. They were naked, save for the two pairs of tight, black boxer briefs, both men had on. On both Gustav, and Ross’s heads was an golden headband, each of which was glowing, faintly. Both, Gustav and Ross were on their knees, on a rubber spread-sheet, in the middle of the study. Lytton looked at both, Gustav and Ross; both of them were hot. Both men had smoking bodies, that were fit, taut, smooth and hairless, just the way the byer liked his slaves. The thick dark hair that once, had graced both men’s scalps, had been buzzed down to a felt like baize, that could just be seem in the bright light of the study. A bar-code had been Tattooed, on the back of, both, Gustav and Ross’s necks.

Lytton walked into the study, and closed the door behind him. He walked over to Gustav and Ross, rubbing his cock, he let out a moan as he felt his cock twitch, and fill with blood. Lytton stopped by the two men, both Gustav, and Ross’s eyes appeared glassy and dazed. Lytton smiled, he knelt on the floor, he turned Gustav around, and pulled down his boxer briefs, then Lytton roughly, and without any lube thrust his semi-hard monster cock into Gustav’s tight, virgin whole. The duct tape muffled Gustav’s moans and cries, but this did not stop Lytton from ploughing into Gustav’s ass. “You just love serving cock, don’t you, you cock sucker?”, Lytton hollered, as he shoved his cock, deep into Gustav; down to the base of his shaft. Lytton felt Gustav’s body under him, quiver. Lytton’s massage of Gustav’s prostate, had caused Gustav to orgasm, cum dripping from Gustav’s cock, and had splattered onto the rubber spread-sheet.

Panting for breath, Lytton then pulled his cock out of Gustav’s ass. Lytton looked over at Ross and said, “I didn’t forget about you, dear nephew!” Like he had done with Gustav, Lytton pulled down his nephew’s boxer briefs and then he roughly and without lube fucked Ross’s ass, hard. Just as he had done to Gustav. Lytton looked down, and saw that Gustav was smiling, Lytton said, “You, Bitch. Get on your knees and suck your stepson’s cock.” Gustav got up off the floor, and onto his knees; he knelt in front of his stepson, and sucked his cock. Within minutes, Lytton felt Ross’s body tremble. Cum spilled from the corner of Gustav’s mouth. Minutes later, Lytton pulled his cock out of Ross’s ass and blast his wad all over Ross’s buttocks.

Lytton stood up and then sauntered from the study, and into the downstair bathroom to have a shower. The sex act of the anal penetration, of both, his brother-in-law, and his nephew, had left Lytton happy, content and ready for another round of fucking, Gustav and Ross. As he dried himself; Lytton pondered what he would do with both, Gustav and Ross: butt plugs, dildos, fisting, or maybe, just some good old-fashioned cock sucking, he thought, his cock twitched.

The doorbell, rung, Lytton grabbed a bathrobe, and slipped it on. Lytton walked to the front door, to answered the bell. Lytton smiled as he opened the door, and saw who it was. His current boyfriend, Mercer, had returned from his trip abroad. Lytton kissed his Latino lover and then Lytton nibbled his ear; then Lytton whispered, to Mercer, “I have a surprise, come with me” Mercer was intrigued. He smiled as he followed his lover into the study.

Lytton did have a surprise instore for Mercer. In addition to enjoying, both the wholes of Gustav and Ross, Mercer was going to very soon learn that Lytton had become a power top, and that Lytton was now the total top in their relationship, and no longer Mercer. Then Lytton would train Mercer, after which, Mercer would then join both Gustav and Ross, in perpetual slavery, somewhere in the middle East. There would be no going back, after tonight, for any of the three guys.

END: