The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Weekend Faggot Training.

By The Slaver.

It was the start of the Halloween weekend; and Sheriff Lyle North was just about nearing the end of his shift. He had the whole Halloween weekend off. Lyle pinched the bridge of his nose, over the last few months a dozen, or so jocks had just vanished, no trace of them has ever been found since they vanished. Lyle had been working on a lead of his own, and it looked like it was going to pay off.

Across the city, a cell call was nearing its end: “…. So, you will do nothing about your friend, the Sheriff? Another Master will deal with him!” There was silents for a few seconds, and then the reply:

”… Yes Master Madison, I understand…” Answered another voice, then the line went dead.

His shift was over, and Sheriff Lyle stood in the locker-room, making a cell call; his cell pinged several times, then a cell at the other end answered. “Hi Hun!” Lyle’s wife, Petra said, “I wish you didn’t have to go and visit that friend of yours, Maxwell over the Halloween weekend; but spend it with me and Edd instead.

“I do too, Love. But the two of you are going to your mothers anyway. I have to make this trip; I can’t tell you why, but I must. See you and Edd Monday. Bye Love!” Lyle ended the call.

An hour later, and Lyle stood outside the front of his friend’s house; his car parked across the street from his friend’s house. He walked up to the front door; but before he could knock, or ring the bell; the door sprung open, and Maxwell stood in the doorway, a cigar clenched between his teeth, his dried blond hair swept back in the same sort of quiff that he had had, as long as Lyle had known him. The two men Bro-punched on the doorstep; Maxwell then stepped back to let Lyle entre the hallway of the house.

Maxwell shut the door behind Lyle; and then lead him into the living room, as Lyle followed Maxwell into the living room, neither man said a word. Once in the living room, Lyle looked around. The living room was the same as it had always been like Maxwell’s hair the room had not changed in all the years Lyle had known Maxwell! The room was filled with several high-backed wooden chairs, and a few small wooden tables, on which was Bricker a brake that had also been around for as long as the two men had known each other.

Maxwell stood at a wooden dresser, pouring drinks into glasses. When he was finished, he turned and walked over to Lyle. “Care for a drink? I have some of that Bourbon you like!” Maxwell said, smiling as he handed a glass, to Lyle.

“Sure! Thanks” Lyle said as he accepted the glass, he started to drink, but after a few gulps Lyle became rigid, he also become very high and mellow.

“I… I… I gotta… seat down…” Lyle slurred, as he dropped into one of the high-backed wooded chairs. Lyle’s whole body hardened, as he sat in the seat: but Lyle’s mind was in a state of pure foggy bliss. Maxwell left the room for a few minutes, he then returned with a silver shoulder bag.

“Wha… What… is… hel… help… me…”— Lyle slurred, as he slowly began to panic as the fog in his mind began to thin out. Suddenly, Lyle felt a slight, but sharp prick in his right arm. Lyle couldn’t manage to yell or cry out for help let alone move, as Maxwell removed the needle from his arm.

“I know this is scary Lyle. But the paralysis is necessary for the first stage of your Faggot training: afterwards no bondage or force will be necessary. Oh, and don’t mind that raging hard, you now have, it’ll be very, very common after your full Faggot training…” Maxwell softly said, but there was an edge to his voice.

“You were always, bad-mouthing me behind my back, because of the fact that I’m GAY, you, Homophobic little shit bag. Did you really think that I didn’t know?” Maxwell continued; his voice now had a hard edge to it.

“Also, the fact that you and your colleges at the Sheriff’s department have been sticking their noses into that business of all those young jocks that had been going missing. And the fact that you had put two and two together, and solved part of that mystery, means that you will have to share the same fate that they went through, as I’ve just said Faggot Training!”

Lyle frozen in his seat, unable to speak, or move, could do nothing to stop Maxwell, as he got a laptop, some earpieces, and a state of art VR Headset from the bag. Maxwell took his time, as he installed them on his friend: a small part of Lyle was panicking. When he was finished, Maxwell left the room again, he returned a few minutes later, now dressed in his costume for the Halloween party; in his hand he held the costume’s hood, he smiled down at the frozen Lyle.

“I’m going to leave you now; I have a party to go too. Well, both of us were invited. But I’ll make your apologies, for not showing up!” Maxwell sneered, as he reaching out and set the timer on the laptop for 6 hours. As he left the room, Maxwell turned off the lights, and left Lyle in darkness, marinating in the bliss of deep trance, & brainwashing.

Sometime later, “Hey Honey! How are you? You didn’t reply to my texts, or calls. Are you partying the night away?” Petra’s voice asked.

“Yes, that’s right, I’ve been partying the night away.” Lyle mindlessly replied. The 6 hours was now up, and Lyle’s mind was still intact; but was now very soft and opened. The call was on speaker as Maxwell had instructed the now suggestible Lyle to be, to reassure his wife, as so not to arouse any suspicion, that anything was wrong.

“Has Maxwell been dragging you to all those parties in one night?” Lyle’s wife asked.

“Yes, we’d been to a great number of parties, already. In fact, we’ve got even more to go to, so I’ll say Bye for now!” Maxwell’s mindless puppet responded: drool dripped from Lyle’s mouth onto his lap. The voice of what used to be Lyle declared; the words were whispered into his ear, and so into his weak little mind, by Maxwell. Maxwell smiled; Lyle’s first session had ensured that Lyle was now in a deep state of suggestion.

“Strip!” Maxwell ordered; Lyle stood up and began to strip off his clothes, showing off his thin, but well-defined body. Maxwell could not help himself, his mouth watered, and his cock stiffened, as he watched Lyle strip naked.

Maxwell pulled a large black 8′ dildo with a chrome metallic tip from the bag and connected it by a USB plug to the laptop. Maxwell then, lubed up the dildo, and gently, and slowly slides the dildo into Lyle’s whole; Maxwell, twisted the dildo, before pushing it fully into Lyle’s whole. Lyle let out a soft moan as the base of the dildo nestled in his butt crack.

Then Lyle was placed back in the high-backed wooden chair, the headphones and VR were put back onto Lyle’s head: during the next stage of training the lubed dildo would rob Lyle of his anal virginity, and so much more.

“Time to begin phase 2.” Maxwell grinned.

Maxwell pushed some keys on the laptop, the state of art VR began transmitting images of the word “SLAVE”, with pictures of men servicing other men with a soundtrack laced with subliminal messaging piercing Lyle’s ears. Maxwell then pressed another few keys: the dildo planted in Lyle’s ass sent electrical stimuli all the way up his spine to his brain.

“mmmmgmghghhhhgggmmmmmmmmm” Moaned Lyle, Maxwell smiled as the effect of the training took hold, Lyle’s cock was now a hard 10′ tower. Lyle sat motionless as his mind become even more opened up; the dildo continued to provide small stimuli to his brain, in turn his brain told his cock that this was hot and pleasurable.

Maxwell smiled as he saw Lyle’s cock twitching in pleasure, another string of drool run from Lyle’s mouth. Maxwell pressed some more keys, triggering Lyle’s first of many, mind shattering orgasms, Lyle’s cock shot his warm cum all over the floor in front of him. Through-out the whole training process Lyle would cum over 25 more times to different subliminal messages over the course of the next few hours.

In those few hours, Lyle would learn many things, that Sheriff Lyle North was just a mask, he was just a slave, he was inferior in every way to his master Maxwell, and those men like his master: and so therefore he was just an asset to be owned, used and abused by those who owned him, saw fit. Lyle’s allegiance to his family, friends, and country were replaced with a sheer, mindless devotion to his master, Maxwell. Lyle’s sexuality blissfully shifted from straight to gay, Lyle’s thoughts, values, views and opinions were erased, and replaced with the sheer glory of slavery.

By the end of phase 2, Maxwell turned off the laptop and ordered Lyle too stand up. Once Lyle was standing, and the dildo had been removed from Lyle’s now twitching whole; without saying a word, Maxwell showed Lyle his 13′ hard cock. The programming in Lyle’s reformatted brain kicked in. Lyle instantly sunk to his knees; and began to provide a blowjob to his master, equal to the ones that where how burned into his, now useless, and empty mind.

In no time at all Maxwell burst his load into Lyle’s mouth, and down his throat: Lyle eagerly swallowed his master’s man-cream, his master’s seed was more valuable than himself now. Then Lyle licked up his own Cum, which had fallen to the floor, during his training.

“Slave who is Lyle North?” Maxwell asked.

“An Asset.” Maxwell’s newly made slave replied.

“And Petra North?” Lyle asked, smiling at Lyle.

“Emotional Manipulation Whore!” Was the mindlessly reply from Lyle.

“What about Lyle North?” Maxwell asked, beaming, as he leaning forward and looked at Lyle.

“Erased.” His newly minted puppet replied.

“In 2 minutes, time, you will file for divorce, it is a decision I have made for you. After the divorce you will ensure your child remains with their mother. You are not a father; you are not a husband, any-more. You are just a slave. You are MY SLAVE.”

“Yes Master” The naked, pre-cum hard, shell that had once been Lyle said.

2 minutes, later, Maxwell watched as Lyle, first call his wife. And in the cruellest possible way broke up with her and told her that he was divorcing her. Next Lyle called his attorney, to arrange the cruellest divorce possible. Once that was done, Maxwell pushed Lyle back onto his knees; and slid his hard cock into his slave’s mouth.

Morning came, Lyle had dry-cum over 6 times before it had arrival. A special cup had been placed upon Lyle’s balls and attached to his cock, to collect any cum he might shoot but he had only shot air. Maxwell pulled his cock out of Lyle’s mouth: and looked down at his brain-dead friend, and grinned.

“Wonderful. Send an email to the Emotional Manipulation Whore confirming the divorce!” Maxwell ordered, as he watched Lyle phoned his wife.

“Sorry to interrupt, but the door was open!” A voice said behind Maxwell; Maxwell spun round, his semi-hard cock swung back and forwards. Standing just inside the doorway, stood master Madison. Maxwell looked shocked; Fuck he thought he knows what I’ve done: also, he was sure he had locked the door last night.

“What the fuck are you doing here, what the fuck do you want?” Maxwell snapped, forgetting who he was talking to for a moment. He shut his mouth quickly, but the damage had already been done.

“Silver Cocksucker!” Master Madison said, cutting Maxwell off, suddenly Maxwell’s mind shutdown, and he froze on the spot. Master Madison smiled, as he moved towards the frozen Maxwell. Master Madison had over the years turned many of the local Masters into sleeper agents.

“You would not listen, would you. You were warned to leave Sheriff North, alone. To let another master deal with him. But did you do as you had been told, no. It seems that your personal ambition is greater than it should be!” Master Madison said, as he stroked Maxwell’s cheek: Maxwell’s hardening cock started leaking pre-cum.

“However, what you had done here, and your personal ambition can easily be delt with! Now, I want you to concentrated on your balls, and place in them everything that is you into them. And so, when I make you cum. All that was once you will spurt out of your cock onto the floor, leaving you mindless, empty, but in bliss forever.” Master Madison said endearingly, as he stroked Maxwell’s cock.

Master Madison leaned into one of Maxwell’s ears and whispered, “Just let go, and CUM for me. CUM NOW!” A slow moan escaped Maxwell’s lips, as a jet of his warm Cum laced the floor: as Maxwell orgasmed who he was away. Once the orgasm had finished, all that had been Maxwell was gone, erased. An empty enslaved smile spread slowly across Maxwell’s face and another slave was born.

“There we go Maxwell, isn’t that better?” Master Madison said as he pulled out his cell and made a call.

: END