The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Worship

Diana shivered as her girlfriend’s thumb brushed over her lips, gently tracing the outline of her mouth. She clamped her lips shut and tried to ignore the sensuality of the touch, but it was so hard to resist. For the last two hours or so she’d been blindfolded and strapped in place, the leather bonds so tight that Diana could hardly move her arms or legs even an inch. Thankfully, Ellie was considerate enough to restrain her in a comfortable position on the bed, rather than the humiliating pose on all fours that she’d taunted Diana with when they’d discussed making her bondage fantasy come true.

She’d nearly been about to thank Ellie for the consideration, when her wicked girlfriend suddenly slid the vibrator against her clit. Ellie had left the toy on the lowest setting to leave Diana a whimpering, wet mess within minutes. The game they had agreed upon was for Ellie to tease and tempt Diana while she was trapped in place, but she’d promised not to use any toys.

Diana had bit back a moan and wanted to say that she was cheating, but speaking at all would be a reaction, and she wasn’t going to give Ellie the satisfaction. So she endured the endless torture of the vibrator, trying to count down the minutes in her head. Diana was waiting for Ellie to tease her breasts, or use more toys, or perform any of the numerous ways Ellie knew to drive Diana crazy and force her to talk. Instead, the blindfolded Diana was met with nothing. Nothing but the constant humming of the vibrator against her clit.

It felt like she’d been trapped for hours by now. Diana was wriggling as much as the bonds allowed, her body burning with her need to be touched. The vibrator wasn’t powerful enough to make Diana come anywhere close to an orgasm, sadly. All it did was drive her mad with need as she kept herself braced and ready for when Ellie finally made a move. She felt trapped in the darkness of the blindfold, floating in an empty void as her body screamed to be kissed or groped. She just needed to be used, to have something break this unbearable tension.

The two hours had to be nearly up by now, Diana told herself. She only had to wait a little longer to win. Even then, Diana was amazed that Ellie was squandering this opportunity to abuse her. She’d spent all day gloating about how she had the perfect plan to break her, and yet Ellie hadn’t done a damn thing besides leave that infuriating vibrator on her. Diana felt angry and frustrated, a tantrum swelling up like a storm cloud inside her. Getting up the guts to ask to be tied up so intensely had been hard enough, so why was Ellie trying to ruin this for her?

That was when she felt Ellie’s thumb slide over her upper lip, and Diana had nearly lost the game by crying out in surprise. It wasn’t just the sudden shock of being touched after so long either. Diana knew that this was Ellie’s thumb touching her and yet it felt impossibly different from all the times Ellie had playfully cupped her chin or stroked her cheek. Diana couldn’t explain it, but now when Ellie teasingly swiped her thumb across Diana’s lips she felt nothing but pure excitement as pleasure crackled through her skin.

As impossible as it was to believe, Ellie’s touch had somehow become electrified, super charged. There was no way such a simple touch should be so good, and yet Ellie’s thumb on her lips felt just as sensual as a finger rubbing her clit.

Diana wanted to ask how Ellie was doing this, but that would make her lose the game. Instead, she kept her mouth shut, trembling as she struggled to hold back her moans. After a little more teasing Ellie finally pulled her thumb away. Only to begin stroking the tips of her fingers along Diana’s cheek, and now Diana squirmed as the fingertips seemed to burn with pure bliss, Ellie’s touch magically cutting through her resistance and filling her with pleasure like she’d never felt before.

“Just look at you writhing, Diana,” Ellie’s cruel voice laughed. “You must be really loving how my fingers feel.”

Diana kept herself silent, but a ragged moan was threatening to escape her as Ellie dragged those magical fingers back down her cheek and across to her chin. How was she doing this to her? Diana had never felt anything like this in her life. Ellie only gave her a few strokes of her fingers against her face and suddenly Diana felt ready to cum. Her body was begging for any kind of release after the last two hours of being denied.

“I can only imagine how good it feels for you,” Ellie taunted. She pulled her hand away and the blindfolded Diana felt a sense of relief, her skin still tingling from the unnatural pleasure. Then suddenly a delicate fingertip ran down the length of Diana’s nose and she hissed in air, her thighs clenching.

“If every touch of my fingers makes you wanna cum desperately, go ahead and say nothing.”

Diana bit her lip and threw a stream of curses telepathically at her girlfriend.

“That’s what I thought,” Ellie said with delight, leaving no doubt that she was wearing her usual predatory grin. Then suddenly a fingernail pressed against Diana’s temple and it’s presence cut through her thoughts instantly. Diana could only let her eyes flutter behind the blindfold as Ellie dragged the nail down the side of Diana’s face. It took everything Diana had not to cry out and beg for more. She didn’t know how Ellie was doing this, but each touch truly was putting her directly on the edge of climax. It was like her entire mind and body had become laser focused on each tiny stroke and prod of Ellie’s fingers, her body always aching for more.

“Do you realize what I’ve done to you yet, Diana?”

Diana kept her mouth shut, not just to keep from losing the game but also because Ellie’s ministrations were making her thoughts slow and fuzzy, almost like the pleasure from her teasing fingers was filling Diana’s mind with sticky cotton candy. Diana couldn’t think straight anymore. Every inch of her was dying for the next touch Ellie would grace her with, then cursing and struggling to resist each caress when it finally happened. Yet no matter how much she wanted to keep fighting, each time Ellie’s fingers left her skin Diana felt how weak she was, already desperate for more.

Ellie had dominated her before, with whips and blindfolds and sometimes handcuffs, but her girlfriend had never been able to reduce her so thoroughly before. And knowing that Ellie was somehow doing all of this with just her fingers only made Diana feel more humiliated at how much she was loving this.

“It’s a simple trick really,” Ellie finally said. She laid her thumb back over Diana’s lips, but this time Diana didn’t try to clamp her mouth shut to deny her torturous girlfriend. Instead, Diana parted her lips wider, panting as that wonderful and terrible thumb slid over her moist lips, feeling exactly as if Ellie were teasing her pussy instead.

“You see, Diana, all I had to do was make you desperate. Leave you so sexually frustrated, unable to move or do anything at all, that by the time I did finally touch your body you’d be so worked up that every inch of you would be hyper-sensitive. Just the feeling of my thumb on your lips makes you want to beg me to do more, doesn’t it?”

Diana whimpered, wanting to curse Ellie for teasing her like this, but at the same time wanting to beg her mistress to never let her go. Trapped like this and being tortured by her divine fingers, Diana didn’t think she had ever felt so truly powerless, or so completely under someone’s power.

“Please,” Diana moaned. And instantly Ellie’s thumb vanished. She opened her mouth dumbly, already aching for another touch, when her tired mind finally realized that she’d just made herself lose. “Wait no,” she said urgently, feeling someone tug on the straps of the blindfold behind her head. “I didn’t mean it!”

The blindfold was stripped away and Diana blinked against the bright light. She waited until her eyes could adjust more, then opened them to see Ellie standing over her, swinging the blindfold in one hand.

“Too good for you to resist, huh pet?”

Diana shivered, ashamed. Not that she’d lost their game. Part of her had expected this would be the outcome. What she was truly ashamed of was how much she wanted the game to continue. For Ellie to keep using her fingers on her, making her grateful for every touch. But the two hours must be nearly up by now, and Diana knew this bliss couldn’t go on forever.

“I must have nearly made it,” Diana muttered, pretending to act sad that she’d lost. She expected Ellie to taunt her with threats of making her give in sooner next time (at least Diana prayed they would do this again soon) but instead her girlfriend simply began laughing. Diana felt fear trickle up her spine as she recognized Ellie’s ‘I’ve got an evil plan’ laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“That you think you could get this worked up after only two hours. You’ve been squirming and dripping on our bed for nearly six hours now.”

“What?” Diana struggled to lift her head, barely managing to get a glimpse of the clock on the other side of the room. She really had been trapped in that frustrated, frozen state for most of the day. “We agreed we would only try it for two hours!”

“I thought my using the vibrator on you would have made it clear that I was disregarding the rules, dear.”

“But… why? Why keep me like—”

Suddenly Ellie reached out a finger and slid it across Diana’s neck. Diana’s questions instantly cut off as a high pitched moan slipped out instead as waves of euphoria crashed over her. Ellie’s finger trailed all the way up to Diana’s chin, and Diana pressed her chin up higher, desperate for more of that wonderful touch.

“This is why. I’ve never seen you this weak before, Diana. So desperate for my touch. I bet my fingers feel better than any vibrator you’ve ever used.”

“Yesss,” Diana hissed, and was rewarded as her cheek was caressed by the back of Ellie’s hand. Even the gentle press of Ellie’s hand against her skin was setting off fireworks within her.

“You only feel this good because I’ve starved you for my touch. Well worth the agonizing wait, isn’t it, pet?”

Diana nodded her head enthusiastically, savoring the feeling of rubbing against Ellie’s hand.

“If I let you go now, though, your body would readjust back to normal and then my hands will stop feeling so wonderful.”

That made Diana groan in protest. She didn’t want that. Ellie’s hands felt magical, wonderful. Every time Ellie’s wandering fingers drew close to her lips, Diana found her tongue stretching out to lick at them. Ellie would always pull away, as if she were teasing a pet with a snack. But Diana was diligent and sometimes her tongue got a fleeting taste of her fingers. By now Diana simply accepted the impossible way that Ellie’s fingers even tasted incredible. She realized that the touch of her girlfriend’s fingers was nearly addictive. Diana felt almost drunk just from being pampered and stroked like this.

“There is a way for my hands to stay this perfect forever, Diana.”

At that Diana woke up, forcing her heavy eyes to open. She struggled to turn her head and simply asked, “How?”

“I just need to keep you locked up like this all day,” Ellie explained with a shrug, as if it were such a small thing. “Keep you on edge for another day or two, denied while I keep teasing you with my hands. The longer you remain locked in place and teased, the more powerful my fingers will feel to you.”

She emphasized this with another slow caress under Diana’s chin, and immediately Diana sensed that she was right. When she’d begun, Diana had never felt anything as amazing as Ellie’s fingers, but the touch had gradually grown even stronger than where it was before. With each teasing flick of her fingers Ellie’s hands became more incredible, immediately replacing the last caress as the greatest thing Diana had ever experienced.

“If I do my job right then all of this teasing will rewire your brain.” Ellie poked a finger down against Diana’s forehead, and the pleasure caused by that incredible touch made Diana’s eyes roll back into her head. Trapped in this desperate state, the light pressure of the finger seemed to send pleasure coursing directly into Dian’s brain. Ecstasy sizzled behind her eyes and Diana actually felt Ellie’s touch frying her thoughts.

“Before long you’ll truly believe that my fingers are naturally this incredible. That anytime you feel my fingers touch you it will be the greatest pleasure of your life. That even just kissing or licking my hand will reduce you to such a weak and submissive state.”

Ellie held her other hand to Diana’s lips and the restrained girl immediately began to kiss with abandoning, smacking her lips against Ellie’s hand loudly. She was drunk, addicted, needing to taste more. Ellie laughed as she kept her one finger pressing down on Diana’s forehead, more than enough to keep her from lifting her head. Grinning, Ellie made sure her outstretched fingers were just out of reach for Diana’s lips. Being unable to kiss her divine hand made Diana nearly cry with agony, but her pathetic whimpers only made Ellie smile wider.

Desperate, Diana stretched out her tongue and managed to run it over the palm of Ellie’s hand. She shivered in ecstasy, lapping happily at Ellie’s palm as sweet pleasure filled her head, replacing her thoughts.

“It’s almost like I’m hypnotizing you,” Ellie teased, lifting up her hand and waving her fingers before Diana’s unfocused eyes. “My hands are so powerful that they can even hypnotize you now.”

“Hypnotize me,” Diana replied sleepily, spellbound by the fingers dancing before her. She couldn’t tear her eyes aware from the sight of those beautiful fingers swinging back and forth. Dumbly, Diana understood that it made sense that Ellie’s hands could hypnotize her. Their touch was amazing against her, and they tasted like heaven. Of course her hands would be the most beautiful sight she’d ever seen. Diana felt herself swimming, her thoughts vanishing as she did nothing but stare up in adoration at Ellie’s hand, accepting without resistance that it could hypnotize her.

“You will always beg for the right to worship my hands,” Ellie said, her words echoing in Diana’s head as she continued to roll her fingers hypnotically before her girlfriend.

“Yes,” Diana muttered happily, a dreamy smile growing on her face.

“You are addicted to my hands. To the sight of them. The taste of them. Their touch.”

“Yesss,” she groaned now, mouth watering as she wanted only to kiss and lick the divine hand above her.

“I want you to always feel powerless whenever I use my hands on you.”

Diana moaned her acceptance, too lost for words. Her thoughts were fixated on Ellie’s hands, on all the ways she could worship them and show her devotion.

“Perfect, Diana. I think you’ve earned a reward.” Ellie stopped her hand from it’s hypnotic dance and lowered it to Diana’s face. “Worship me.”

Diana’s tongue licked out at the side of her hand without hesitation, and she shuddered with joy at the taste. She felt so privileged that she could worship the hands of a queen. The hands of a goddess. Diana kissed the tips of each finger one by one, moving from right to left, back and forth, faster and faster until it devolved into a mad crash of wild kisses.

Suddenly Ellie slipped a finger into Diana’s mouth, and she sucked on it eagerly. Diana felt pure, burning passion pouring into her as she greedily licked the divine finger. Ellie slipped a second finger past Diana’s lips and she started to thrash against her restraints, groaning in ecstasy. Diana’s vision swam as she sucked on both fingers now, the pleasure increasing impossibly higher.

A worried look appeared on Ellie’s face, and for the first time she wondered if she was overdoing it. Diana was gurgling, suckling happily with her eyes rolled back into her head. Ellie began to pull her fingers out when Diana unexpectedly caught them with her teeth. Not hard enough to bite or hurt her; only catching the fingers before they could escape. Diana’s hips bucked into the air against the weak pulse of the vibrator. Fixing her eyes on Ellie, she moaned out a single word against her fingers.

“Moooorrreee.”

Ellie smiled to herself, knowing she couldn’t resist her girlfriend when she had such a cute look of desperation on her face. To Diana’s delight Ellie plunged the fingers back in, even slipping in a third. Now Diana was panting as her tongue ran over the divine fingers, worshipping her with abandon.

Then, without warning, Diana felt herself cumming. She cried out in gratitude as her body finally surrendered to the impossible pleasure, her mind reeling as she accepted the truth of her situation. She was powerless to Diana’s hands, obedient to Diana’s majestic hands, needing to worship them. But most importantly, that she could cum just from the touch of Ellie’s fingers.

As Diana collapsed back on the bed, Ellie finally pulled her fingers out of Diana’s mouth with a wet pop. This time Diana was too exhausted to fight back, and simply sat there in the afterglow of the orgasm, gazing at Ellie’s hands as if they were the most wonderful things in existence. Which is precisely what they were now.

“I think that went better than expected,” Ellie laughed as she inspected her slick fingers. “What do you think, Diana?”

“Thank you,” she replied in a shuddering breath. “I- I’ve never cum that hard before. Or felt anything close to that.” Diana licked her lips, humming to herself. “I think I’m in love with your hands.”

“Good,” Ellie said with a note of triumph. “Then I guess I’ll keep you as my obedient hand slave for the rest of our lives.”

Diana shivered at the thought of spending the rest of her life on her knees, mindlessly kissing and licking at Ellie’s hands, or degrading herself in any way Ellie commanded just to receive the slightest touch in return.

“It sounds like heaven,” Diana finally said. She didn’t know if it was the intense bondage, or if she’d really been hypnotized, or if it was just her love for Ellie. Diana only knew that she wanted to make her girlfriend as happy as possible. Anything to keep those wonderful hands pleasuring her forever.