The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Birthday

by Baralai

“Happy Birthday Joel,” she said handing me a wrapped gift.

“Um you shouldn’t have,” I said. Really she shouldn’t have, it wasn’t my birthday. And we had only hooked up a couple of times a while back ago so why did she have to drop by this morning. It’s the weekend afterall, a time to sleep in.

“I don’t know why but I felt compelled to get you a gift,” said Lesley. As usual, she was dressed pretty skimpily. He had on some kind of mini skirt and a mid cut t-shirt with some flip flips. “So, like, I mean like, I didn’t even know it was like your birthday.”

“Er right,” I relied. I didn’t want to be a total bastard and tell her she’s high on something. There was some rumors that she was bipolar so maybe she’s in some manic stage or something. I thanked her for the gift and told her I had a busy day a head of me. She headed out pretty quickly. Though she had this strange confused look on her face like she forgot why she came here. Weird. But she was a weird girl. Fun. But weird.

I opened up the box and looked inside. It was from some local boutique or something. Like one of those fancy clothing stores. Looking inside I found a few articles of clothing that really didn’t look like my type.

I dress fairly conservatively. Button down shirts, pleated pants, tie, and even a suit jacket on cooler days. Also most of my clothing is blue or grey or brown. I mean this is how I dress for the bar let alone work. Usually keep things loose and baggy too. I’m all about comfort

But the stuff Lesley bought for me were kind of outrageous. There was this hot pink muscle t-shirt, some kind of black tank top though there wasn’t much fabric. There was also this thing, I think it was another shirt, where I could see my hand on the other side. Some kind of mesh materials or something.

What was this girl thinking? I knew she was a little loopy but she bought a bunch of clothes for herself instead of me. I mean that was part of the reason I noticed her in the first place. I saw her in those skimpy outfits. They looked good on her. Though she spent way too much time picking out clothes in the store. It was annoying taking her out shopping. Though I always bought her everything, especially after she tried them on for me.

Since I was up at this ungodly hour of 10 am on a Saturday I decided I might as well go for a jog.

I got dressed and wondered why Lesley thought today was my birthday. Maybe she was on drugs or something. I finished tying up my sneakers and then looked myself over in the mirror. I had put on some compression shorts that were black and outlined with pink along the waistband and down the sides. I also decided to put on the pink muscle tee Lesley gave. It wasn’t a bad present after all. It also matched with the shorts and brought out the dark features of my black hair. I also loved the way the clothing clung to my body.

I jogged past the boutique that Lesley got the gift from. It looked pretty posh. Les may be crazy, but it was a thoughtful gift. I stared in their window for a sec and saw a lot of nice clothing. They had exotic colors and cool fabric choices. There was mesh clothing like the shirt which I love. There was also some shorts that were cut pretty high on the leg and some waists that were cut extremely low. They looked so hot on the mannequins. I’d have to come back and make a few more purchases.

I kept going and had a good run. It was a beautiful day. Maybe it wasn’t so bad that Lesley stopped by. I got some free clothes and got me jumpstarted for a nice day. I stopped by the park to find a drinking fountain. I was lightly covered in sweat. I loved the feeling of the sweat mixing with the tight clothing.

When I was taking a sip of some water, I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around. I saw Trisha behind me. She was in a jogging outfit similar to mine. “Hey,” I said giving her a smile. “Great day for a run right.”

Trisha was always hardcore about her workouts. She spent everyday either running 8 miles or doing an intense workout in the gym. Because of this she had a tight body. Not in the freakish manly way, but in a well toned, hard earned body. She also had a great rack. I always felt a little flabby next to her, but she sure seemed to like the attention I gave her.

“Sure is,” she said with a smile. “Oh and by the way Happy Birthday. I got you something.” She hands me an envelop. I give her a blank stare. Why did she think it’s my birthday too?

“I know it’s weird that I’m giving you a gift. We weren’t all that serious. Don’t get me wrong it was fun, but…I don’t know I just wanted to give this to you. Thought you’d enjoy it.”

She giggle and soon runs off. I check out her body as she runs away. It’s like she’s flying. You have to appreciate a body so well sculpted. She always wore tight outfits to show off all her good workout efforts and taut muscles. She earned it to.

I open up the envelop after I ran back home. It was sort of awkward caring it around since my shorts don’t have any pockets. Which is weird cause I swore I bought some shorts so they would have pockets. You know to put my iPod and keys in. But that would feel weird with the fabric pressed so tightly into my skin.

Inside the envelop is a gym membership. That seemed pretty sweat. I mean I’ve always been in good shape, but I could use some good gym training. I decided to head over there but then noticed my clothes were covered in sweat.

I stripped out of the clothing and walked about in a black thong and some socks. I looked over to find a change of clothing. I poured through the massive clothes collection I had obtained over the years. I had a whole rainbow of colors in my closet. I looked through some of the tanktops, muscle tees, hot pants and sarongs. I was trying to decide between a silvery tank over a red shirt with the sleeves ripped off. I choose the red shirt with some white workout pants. You could see the black thong through the materials of the pants though, but that seemed kind of hot.

I got to the gym and check in and filled out all their registration stuff. It turned out the membership included a personal trainer. How sweet is that? Those guys usually cost bucko bucks.

I met up with this guy name Brody. He seemed pretty cool. He was built really thick and probably had 5% body fat with all his thick muscles. Though I guess that is a job prerequisite. No one wants a flabby trainer.

We went over some of my goals and he suggested that I start up today. I wasn’t too sure about this cause I had a pretty good run. I didn’t want to wear out my body and do some damage but Brody kept encouraging me that he wouldn’t push me that far.

We started on the chest on the bench. I warmed up with 25 lbs on each side. Then he added 45lb to each side and then another 45 and then another. After a while I did the math in my head, I was doing like 320lbs already. I mean I wasn’t expecting to push myself that far. Then we worked on some dead lifts and I almost for up to 400lbs there.

I would have been too scared to try this out without a spotter and having Brody as a trainer helped push me to new limits. I was aching at the end of their session, but in a good way. I felt my body was glowing.

“So Joel,” said Brody. “Why don’t we weigh you in.”

He took me to a scale and weighed me. I looked at the numbers on the little electronic screen and couldn’t believe the numbers. 265lbs. How did I let myself go like that? I was 178 for the longest time. I didn’t understand.

“That’s pretty good,” said Brody giving me a pat on the back. “Maybe we can make it up to 280 in a month or so.”

“Wait more weight?” I asked.

“Yeah, you said you wanted to build on your muscle mass right. You need to put on the weight to get the muscles. Though you’re doing good for yourself now, but some good steady work with me and you’ll be great.”

My head was spinning with everything Brody was telling me. Yeah I did want more muscles. I wanted a tight figure and a sculpted body. I looked myself over in the mirror. I did have some really good definition. The red tank nearly ripped showing off my carved torso. My pecs were massive and were pushing out of the low cut top of the tank. My legs were also really thick, I’m not sure how I got these pants on. I loved the way you could see the thong through the pant’s thin white materials. Though you couldn’t see the back end since in was lost in the massive muscled cheeks of my ass.

God I loved my body. And even better I loved showing off my body.

I soon hit the locker room. I got a towel out of the gym bag I brought and dabbed off the sweat off my body. I had also left my cell in the bag and noticed I missed a call. I checked my voice mail and saw that Cindy left a message. I hadn’t heard from her in a while.

“Hey Joel, just wishing you a happy birthday. I stopped by but you were out. I’m leaving you a gift at your place. We should catch up sometime.”

Why did everyone think it was my birthday? Cindy was one hell of a fuck though. She is actually a librarian and knew all these things about sex. I think she researched it for fun. Man she knew how to give one hell of a blow job. And she loved giving them.

I got out of my clothes and took my towel and headed to the shower thinking about Cindy and her mouth. Man I was horny now.

“Hey Joel,” I heard from one of the stalls. I turned and saw it was Brody. He was cleaning up as well. “You did great today. Glad to have you aboard.”

I had to admire Brody. He was slightly taller than me and had these wide broad shoulders that I wanted on my body. He’d probably help me with that. We started chatting up a bit. It was a little weird cause we were both only in towels but it was so easy to talk to him.

I noticed my eyes kept going up and down his body. I really had to appreciate how well he kept himself. He looked a little older than I was with some grey in the hair, but not much. My eyes kept trying to look down his body and for some reason I felt disappointed when I saw the towel. I was curious what it looked like under that.

I think Brody could tell cause my eyes were darting down a lot. His hands started to push his towel lower and lower as he continued to talk. I watched as he adjusted the towel sinking lower and lower, teasing me. “Do you want to have a peek?” he asked as he undid his towel.

I didn’t want to admit I wanted to see his cock, but I did. I’m not sure why. But I’m glad he let me see it. The think was massive and just plain beautiful. It looked liked he trimmed the pubes on it too. Man Brody sure knew how to maintain his body. I just stared at it for a while taking it all in.

“You like what you see?” asked Brody. I just kept staring and felt like my tongue was hanging out of my mouth. It looked like it was getting harder the longer I stared at it too.

“I could use some help if you want a closer look,” said Brody with an eyebrow raised.

“Isn’t that a little gay,” I gulped. Though there was a part of me that wanted to try it. And that part of me was growing the longer I stared at the hardening dick.

“Nah,” said Brody. “Just a buddy helping a guy blow off some steam. Come on, try it out. You know you want to.”

He was right of course. I felt myself slowly lowering to the floor. I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me to the ground. I was soon squatting above the ground, my face eye level to his cock. I stuck out my tongue and slowly approached the dick.

I could feel my heart pumping in my chest through the anticipation. I tried to put as much of the cock in my mouth as I could without gagging and just savor the fact that it was in my mouth.

After a few seconds I just went crazy. My head started to bob up and down the shaft. I pulled it out a few times to get in some air but used that time to play with my tongue watching it dart back and forth along the girth.

Brody even smelled manly. I nuzzled my nose into his balls and took a big whiff savoring the musky sent. But in no time at all I was working on the cock.

I then heard some people enter the locker room. I nearly jumped to the ceiling as I panicked. Brody just laughed and dragged me into the stall. He turned the water on and then pushed me back down to my knees. All the panic in me left as I started to rework my efforts on the cock.

I felt the water run down my body and Brody’s hands message my head as I bobbed back and forth. I heard some of the guys that came in talk to eachother, totally oblivious of what we were doing in the stall.

My own cock was rock hard right now and I started to stoke myself while feasting on the cock. It felt like my mind was in another place. Like I was in this lust filled zone as I tried to come up with new ways to please the dick in front of me.

Finally Brody pulled at my hair while his body stiffened. I started moving faster making sure my lips were locked on. He gave a muffled grunt and I felt the hot liquid slide down my throat. I looked up at Brody, my mouth still around his dick. He was panting. I had to admit it was pretty amazing to leave a big strong man like Brody panting even after he pushed me so hard in the gym today.

“Mmmhh,” said Brody in a low whisper. “I think you’re going to need some personal training for that mouth of yours too.”

I chuckled. It was a lame statement, but I guess it was his way of saying ‘we’ll need to do this again.’

The two of us rinsed off and he checked to make sure no one saw us leave together. I got dressed though I had a bit of a hard time. I didn’t remember it being so hard to get my pants on before. The shirt sounded like it stretched a little to get over my wide frame. Maybe I grew a little from the work out. I doubt that much.

I walked home feeling like I was glowing again. It was turning out to be a good day. People kept staring at me and whispering, particularly at my thong. Which I kind of liked the attention so I just went along with it. I had a good body and nothing to be ashamed about.

I got home and found a package on my door. I had forgotten about Cindy leaving me a “birthday” present. Through the wrapping I could tell it was some books. Leave it to a librarian to get you a novel or something. I unwrapped them and found three book inside: ‘How to Blow His Mind,’ ‘Give Head like a Pro,’ and ‘The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio.’

I started flipping the pages. She obviously themed the book gift on giving great blow jobs. Just breezing through them I got some hot ideas. I’m sure Brody would be happy to let me try them out on him.

While I was going through the books I started to imagine doing many of the suggestions. My dick started getting hard again. I stripped down to my thong and stroked myself through the fabric as I went through the book. My mouth felt like it was watering just thinking about getting another cock in my mouth.

It didn’t take me long to release. I never got a chance to in the locker room. I was a bit distracted sucking off the cock to worry about my own.

I took off my thong and went through my underwear drawer from something clean. Like my closet it was a myriad of colors. I picked out a red pair of jockstraps. I figured since I was having such a nice day I should hit up the bars. Maybe find a nice lay. My mind was kind of cloudy on the lay though. Like it couldn’t decide what I should picture. Usually I like some toned girl with a big rack, but I was having trouble picturing it.

I lost train of thought as I dressed and then heard the doorbell. I went to the door and saw, to no surprise another ex-girlfriend. “Jessie,” I said. “What a surprise.”

She smiled at me and looked up and down my body. I was wearing some baby blue spandex running shorts and a powder pink muscle tee. The shirt was few sizes too small for my muscled frame, so it only covered up like half my chest.

“I see Lesley and Trisha visited you already,” Jessie said.

“Huh? How did you know?” I asked.

“Just a hunch,” said Jessie. “Happy Birthday Joel.” She handed me a package. “I know you’ll love it.”

“Um thanks,” I said rubbing my forehead. “You know today isn’t really my birthday. Though a lot of people think it is for some weird reason.”

Jessie should have known my actual birthday date. We dated for a while and it was pretty serious, but we broke it off. She had called two weeks ago and it sounded like she might have been interested in trying things again, but then stopped returning calls after that.

“So, um come it,” I said. She did with a smile on her face. The smile grew wider when she saw the books on the coffee table.

“And Cindy has been here too,” she said.

“Yeah,” I said. “Wait how did you even know about Cindy, or Lesley and Trish for that matter.”

“Oh Becky told me about them,” she said nonchalantly. “I talked her about maybe getting back with you a few weeks back. I guess I was feeling lonely. But then she told me that you actually cheated on me when we were dating. You even slept with her.”

I felt like a rock hit my stomach.

“I guess she felt guilty and didn’t want to see that happen again. Me being oblivious of everything. Becky felt so bad about it. She told me that she couldn’t control her sex drive and slept with you when you two were drunk. But later she revealed that you two also hooked up a lot after that.”

It was true. All the girls I saw today were the ones I cheated on Jessie with. I forgot about that. I did so well in making sure she never found out. I didn’t want to hurt her.

“So I guess I got upset and messed around with a curse I found in my grandmother’s old book.”

Huh? What was she talking about?

“See I know today isn’t your actual birthday. But today you’re going to be reborn. So today is the birthday of a whole new you,” said Jessie.

“Jessie, why are you telling me this?” I asked. I still had no idea what she was talking about but why was she rambling like this. It was so unlike her.

“Oh Joel, I love how clueless you are. I guess I’m telling you because I want to gloat. And you won’t remember this conversation…probably. You won’t remember being straight or liking girls. You’ll just think this is all normal. When the days over you won’t even remember sleeping with any of those girls ever again.”

“Jessie, look I’m sorry. I just…er,” I tried to think of something but was at a loss. I wasn’t even really sure what she was talking about.

“Hush now,” she said as she put a finger to my lip. “You remember how you talked me into doing anal that one time.”

I nodded. It was a one time deal but it had been pretty hot. For me anyways.

“Good, cause it is the last time you will. Open up your present,” she said handing me the box again.

I opened up the wrapping paper and pulled out a fair sized dildo. “Er,” I said looking dumbfounded. “Why did you give this to me. I can’t keep this.”

“Oh sorry Joel. You can’t return any of the gifts or turn them down.” She giggled after that. “I’m going to have to get going. Say hi to Becky for me when she stops by.”

She looked like she skipped out the door. I chased after her wanting to say something like I was sorry or to explain what she was talking about. But then the door slammed and I just stopped dumbfounded.

What just happened? I didn’t remember.

Jessie had stopped by and left something. I looked at the coffee table and saw the object. Oh right, Jessie left me a new toy. Sure was nice of her. It picked it up off the table and started to stroke the length. It was a good size one too. It was a realistic looking penis with balls on the bottom and a suction cup at the end.

I felt my dick hardening as I held it and knew where this was going. I walked to my bedroom stripping out of my clothes and letting my hands explore the toy. I even played with it in my mouth for a bit as a pealed off the shorts. My own cock was rock hard in the jock strap and already leaking again.

I pulled open the drawer on my nightstand and fumbled through my collection dildos, butt plugs and prostate massagers to find some lube. I was going to need to pick some more lube up soon. He was going through his supply way too fast.

I coated the toy with the lube, my cock was now poking out of the jock strap. I secured the suction cup on the wall as I started to finger my hole with the lubed finders. I’d never understand why girls like Jessie were so resistant to anal play. It was some of my own favorite activities. My own hole was so much fun to play with.

When my hole was properly stretched I took the toy off the wall and lined it up with my ass. I felt my heart race at the thought of a new toy entering me. I loved the build up right before the object was inserted. It was just like before plunging off on a rollercoaster.

A low moan escaped my lips as it slide inside. This usually happens, I can’t help myself. I’m like a purring kitten when I have my ass filled.

I thrusted my hips up as I pushed the toy further inside of me. My ass cheeks clenched around the fake dick. My body felt like it was pulsating with heat.

I continued to moan. I got louder as more of the dildo was in me and would give a lower content moan when I started pulling it out and then repeated the transaction. I might have been able to be quiet sucking on Brody’s cock in the locker room today, but get a dick up my ass and everyone will hear me.

My dick was now painfully hard. Harder than it has even been before and it looked bigger now too, even mostly constrained in the jockstrap. I mean it looks bigger than it has ever before. I can feel it pulsing. With every thrust of the dildo my dick would get longer or thicker.

But then main sensation I’m trying to focus on is inside my ass. It feels so good to be filled. I need to up this to twice a day or something.

I start thrusting faster and faster and as I do my moans get louder and my body started to squirm more. I felt like I couldn’t control my own muscles. My big thick frame nuzzled into my sheets like a dog being rubbed being the ear.

My cock was even becoming bigger. It was like it was becoming larger to let everyone know how much I loved having my ass stuffed. It was leaking profusely too. My jock was not only stretched out, but also soaked in precum.

I managed crawl on all fours while I continued to pound my own ass. I slammed by big beefy but against the wall and let the suction cup stick as I thrusted my hips forward. I started taking the now free hand and started playing with my nipples. They were so sensitive while I was getting fucked.

I was not screaming like an animal going wild. I felt my body tense and my back arched as I felt the intense sensation over my body. Cum dribbled down the sides of my jockstrap unable to contain all the fluid.

I collapsed on the bed panting. The toy slip out of me and stayed on the wall. I pushed some of the sweaty locks of hair from my eyes and I just laid there. I took in the feeling of the warm afterglow I always feel over a good round with my ass.

I finally got myself out of bed and took a nice, well-deserved shower. God I felt great today. It was turning out to be one hell of a day.

I lathered my body with the soap letting the day’s grime fall off. I made sure to give special attention to my cock and ass. I saw the dildo I leave in the shower and thought about playing again, but I was still to sore for playing with my new toy.

I smiled at myself, excited that I had a new toy. It felt so naughty to have such a big collection, which only made it more fun.

I got out of the shower and contemplated putting my jockstrap back on. The idea of sitting in my own cum was kind of kinky. But I decided to put on something clean. I was still planning on going out.

I put on some pink briefs that had this floral pattern on and then started cleaning up the room from the mess I made. I straightened out the bed and organized the books and cleaned off the toy. I put the toy back on the wall afterwards. There wasn’t any room in my drawer anyhow. I’d need to get a new container soon, but until then I had a toy ready for me when I needed it. The idea of someone walking in and seeing it didn’t seem to phase me at all. I also left Cindy’s books on the coffee table as well.

After that was straitened up I got dressed. I got on some white denims jeans and pink button down shirt with most of the top buttons undone to show off my pecs. I then made sure my hair was immaculate styling it up. Before leaving I checked out my ass in the jeans. I loved how the jeans made the thing look huge, which it was, but it look bigger anyways.

I met some of my friends at the club we normally attend. It’s this little place where they occasionally have strippers come in. And tonight was one of those nights.

When I got there my buds started railing on me for what I was wearing which they always do. I got myself a drink and watched the guys hoot and holler at the strippers. For some weird reason I wasn’t into it as I normally was. Even though I was having such a good day.

My mind was feeling cloudy. Like something was right, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. One of the girls came over to give me some personal attention. With my looks it isn’t that uncommon. We chatted for a bit and she ran her hands up and down my body, but it wasn’t doing it for me today. I wasn’t feeling the buzz.

She eventually went away. I saw another girl coming my way, but something told me I needed to stay away from her. I don’t know why, I just needed to keep my distance. So I did.

I started talking to this one guy who seemed pretty friendly. He said he saw me at the gym today and we started talking about work out routines.

I saw that one girl make her way towards me again and I made up an excuse to the guy that I needed to use the men’s room and duct away.

I washed my face when I was in the restroom and took in a deep breathe. I wasn’t sure what was off with me right now. I had my A game on all day. I checked myself in the mirror. The shirt clung to my body like nothing else. You could even see a few veins sticking out of my muscled arm. You could also see an outline of my huge cock in the jeans. Who wouldn’t want a piece of this.

I went back outside and rejoined my friend for another drink and I screamed out some cat calls at the dancers with mild interest. Again I saw that girl try to walk towards me. I didn’t know why I was trying to avoid her, but I decided to make a break for it again. I told my buds that I was going to get some fresh air and made my way to the door.

I didn’t make it though. The guy I was talking to before made a b-line and grabbed me before I made it. He asked for my digits so we could schedule a workout together or meet up for something. I was just finishing giving him my number when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and sure enough that stripper was there. But I knew her. She looked a lot different, but I knew it was Becky, Jesse best friend. When did she start working as a stripper?

“Hey Joel,” Becky said. “Happy Birthday. I know this is weird but I got you a little something.” She handed me a small package and leaned in to kiss my cheek. When she was close she whispered that she was sorry. I didn’t know what for. I wonder why she looked so different?

I opened up the package and inside was a large package of condoms. Lots of them.

Just then I saw my friends all laughing and making their way to the door.

“Hey Joel,” said one of my buds. “Isn’t it a hoot to see these girls dancing. It’s hilarious. But I think we’re done here. We’re about to go to the club. We got that room reserved for your birthday!”

I laughed and nodded my head, acknowledging we were leaving. It was fun to check out this straight bar. I turned to the guy I was flirting with. “Wanna come?” I asked with a wink. I put my hands on his hips and grinded my body against his.

“Where are you heading to?” the guy asked. I could feel his hard on so I knew he was interested.

“We’re going to the sex club down the street to celebrate my birthday,” I said slipping both my hands under his shirt and I started feel up his tight body. “My friends rented a private room with sling in it. I’m going to get my birthday fucking.”

I felt the guy’s hardon become even firmer. “So you’re going to put out your little ass to all takers tonight? Sounds a little slutty.”

The guy didn’t sound like this was a turn off. If anything it sounded like it turned him on. “Well it is slutty. I’m going it right.”

I pulled the hunk with me. I promised him first fuck of the night. We got there and it was a great turn out. When I said “Private room” I had no intention of making this a private event. I wanted a LOT of people there. More importantly I wanted a lot of cocks there.

When we got there I jumped up and down with excitement and may have giggled.

“I see you’re excited,” said the guy I met at the bar. I wasn’t sure of his name but damn he was hot. I wonder if I could get him and Brody in the showers sometime at the gym.

Two of us make out as some my buds start singing happy birthday. People are pawing at my clothes starting to tug them off. I keep on my briefs. Thankfully I put on those open bottom briefs.

“Look it says those briefs has ‘slut’ written on the ass,” jokes one of my buds. Everyone laughs including me as I wiggle my exposed butt. I love the feeling of my big cock being encased while my whore hole is totally exposed.

My new friend pushes our kiss to the sling and I feel myself get pulled in my many faceless arms. Some cuffs wrap around my wrist as my big friend helps strap me in. He grabs a condom from the package Becky gave me. He begins to make out with me as someone lubes up my hairless hole.

Man the whole anticipation thing is killing me. My cock is so hard. And my huge cock makes this known to everyone in the room. Someone mentions that it is leaking already leaving a bright pink stain for everyone to see.

Soon enough the nameless guy is lining up his cock with my ass. My legs are wrapped around his shoulders. He slowly pushed it inside of me. Since it was already stretched from earlier it doesn’t hurt a bit.

I start to moan again, loving that my ass is filled and excited for what is about the happen. The guy licks my ear and whispers as he begins to thrust back and forth. “I love it when big muscle guys like you are total bottoms.”

I giggle in response. Soon enough he is going at me full force. I felt myself moaning uncontrollably going wild as my ass was assaulted. My body was going crazy with ecstasy.

My cock was rock hard, tenting up the briefs. I loved how my big cock waved like a flag pole letting everyone know how turned on I was. One of my friends had joked that between my tight clothing and my big cock, everyone knew when I was horny…which was often.

One of my buds pulled out his own cock and put it by my mouth. I soon was slurping away trying my best to keep my mouth full. It was actually pretty hard between the constraints and by body being jerked around in the sling, but I eventually got the hang of it.

The nameless guy pulled out of me but soon another cock was but in. I wasn’t sure who’s, I was concentrating on the cock in my face and the sensations in my ass to really care.

The guy I was sucking eventually pulled out and started to stroke himself right in front of me. I turned to see if there was another cock to suck, but the nameless guy was there also stroking his dick. He was stroking it pretty quickly so I knew what he was up to.

With a few grunts from him he blew his load all over my face. Then he smeared the remaining juices on his cock against my cheek. Then he pulled my hair so I was facing the other cock and felt another hit of hot juices hit my face. All the while I had a big smile on my face.

The nameless guy massaged the cum into my once immaculate hair as I moaned and thrashed in glee.

“That’s it,” said the nameless guy. “We’re going to cover your slut face with cum.”

Man I love being called a slut. I love how everything in my life accentuates how big of a slut I am. I love whoring myself out.

The nameless guy can see I’m close and pulls out my dick and strokes it. He only needs two wanks and then it explodes five waves of cum. The first three hit me square in the face thanks to some aiming from my new friend and the last two streak along my chest.

He tucks my cock back into the briefs and the guy in my ass pulls out for a break. I pant feeling like I’m glowing. I love the sore pleasant aches in my body. It’s the feeling of being used.

And this was just the start of the night. I couldn’t wait to the next part. “More,” I cried out. “I need more.” Someone puts a blindfold over my eyes as everyone becomes a nameless cock for me to enjoy.

Happy Birthday to me!