The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Happy Cheerleaders

Synopsis: Two cheerleaders get fucked by their head coach and athletic trainer.

My name is Grover Wood, I’ve been the cheer coach at Eastern Colorado University for my fifteenth year. I am currently at the State Prison serving 2-3 years with a $10,000 fine. So, would I take back everything I did—YES. But can I? Unfortunately, no.

We were State Champions three years in a row, and I couldn’t be prouder. Through my skills and teaching style, I had made these group of fresh out of high school wannabees into an award-winning team. However, after our third competition, Carly Hoggins sprained her ankle and broke her nose in a failed front handspring. She was always clumsy, but I thought she would at least get back on her feet or fake a smile. Point was we needed a new girl. We had try-outs and the perfect candidate came along, Anna L. Fuk. Ana had been an exchange student from Norway. She was about 5′4″, average height. She had blonde curly hair, a tiny waist, a peach shaped ass, and lips no professor could say no to. In summary—she was so fuckable.

Now, I’m a married man, I wouldn’t do something like that … usually. That was until one day after practice when Anna had felt super tight in her calf and had me bring her to the athletic trainer. Our athletic trainer is usually Gloria Hole, but she was out for maternity leave till next fall, for now we had the replacement, Ben Dover. He was an older man, definitely a drop-out of some graduate program. He had a giant beer belly and little to no hair left. His smile looked better with his mouth closed. However, and I don’t know how, but all the ladies have loved going to him after practice for a calf massage or ice treatment. Today I learned why. Considering Anna was exceptionally attractive, I decided to wait outside the room, there was a rather good shaped window so I could see everything. I pretended to text my wife, god I should’ve just went home.

At first Ben had Anna sit on the trainer table, so he could look and feel her calf. She was so tone and tanned, no way it was real. He began feeling around and pushing in leaving painful yet satisfied moans from Ana. I noticed his hand coming up higher, at first, she seemed confused, not alarmed. Ben simply pat her head and told her something to calm her down. She must have believed it because she smiled and payed on stomach. He began holding her back down with one hand as the other starting raising up to her higher thigh. Then he proceeded to say something else before WHACK, I could here and watch her ass vibrate after being spanked. Her yips began to cause a stir in my pants. Again, WHACK WHACK WHACK, god this was hot. She just laughed on the table taking it and occasionally gasping out of shock or giggling from some compliment Ben gave. I started fishing out my dick and pumping it up and down while looking at the foreign girl getting put in her place.

Then, the girl obviously dazed from the spanking, sat up to Ben’s order and he began putting icy-hot on her boobs, and groping them. He twisted her nipples, causing her head to fall back and moan. He started sucking them while putting her head in a chokehold—god he was an idiot putting icy-hot in his mouth as a fucking ATHLETIC TRAINER what the—

“Umm, sir?”

I Immediately shoved my hard on in my pants and turned around.

It was Dove Agnain, she was one of the sophomore cheerleaders on the team. She was 5′6″ and had fiery red hair, I wasn’t sure if it was natural or not. She was 100% Irish by the looks of it, with her pale skin and freckles. She had deep green eyes, and I wouldn’t mind making her a mother. Dove looked at me with those eyes with suspicion and distrust.

“What’s up Dove! Sorry, I am busy right now why not come back to me later.”

“Sorry coach, I came to see Ben. I heard he’s been well … touching girls. I wanted to confront him before I sent him in to well you and HR. I’m glad you’re here, you should come in with me too.”

Holy shit, she actually thought I was just busy and not a part of this. I was thanking my lucky stars as I agreed and opened the door first unsurprised to see Anna with her top completely off still enjoying the massage. Ben glanced over at me with Dove and smirked, giving me a wink. I could tell that Dove was angry but having a field day uncovering this major affair.

“I KNEW IT! You’ve been touching people illegally, ooooo you are SOOO fired. Say hello to orange, that’s the only color you’ll be wearing for the next couple years, you low-life cock-sucker.”

Anna was completely out of it, probably on her second orgasm. I looked at Ben and gave a node. We just had the understanding that we were going to finish what happened here today, and hopefully make it where no one get fucked … well with some exceptions of course.

That’s when I grabbed Dove by the ponytail and brought her to his desk. She yelled in pain as I push her over and began smacking her ass as Ben did to Anna earlier. Ben only laughed as he started finger blasting poor Anna who was moaning like a porn star.

“Don’t… OMG OMGOMG … KEEP ... stoppp. DON’T!”

God Anna couldn’t make up her mind, at least not as well as Dove who had been unsuccessfully kicking and screaming since I leaned her over the desk. I pulled down her shorts and underwear and started caressing her ass, before landing a couple more. God her ass bounced so well. I started rubbing her mound eliciting a moan from our fiery red head. She tried to kick me causing me to in turn plunge two fingers in her, and start finger blasting her. I could tell she was trying to stop moaning by biting her arm, that’s when I pulled her head back with a handful of her red mane and smacked her ass WHACK. Her ass started to resemble her hair. I whispered into her ear, “Why don’t you repeat that routine we practiced today?”. I smacked her ass again, so she would know how serious I was.

“Let’s go BULLDOGS”

That’s when I lined my dick up to her opening and pushed in.

“We can do ITTTTT”

I started rubbing her clit as I began pushing in and out letting her feel my entire length inside her.

“FUCK—theirrr defenseee”

I don’t remember the F word being in it, but who cares. I started pushing in harder. I brought my hand under her top and started squeezing her breasts to the rhythm of my pumps. Her nipples were so erect and sensitive to the touch, I could feel her vagina contract onto my dick and cum the second I started twisting them.

“we’ll push right THROUGH THEM”

I held her as close as possible to me as I fled my baby makers into her fertile womb. Every part of me knew that was a bad idea, she was like what 20/21? The idea of her cheerleading pregnant, just turned me on so much I kept flooding her. That’s when I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Ben.

“Damn, I heard you making this slut yell an entire routine, I think I’mma try for a round two on her. If ya don’t mind switching.”

“Nah, I wanna try out that young blonde, god her moans sound heavenly.”

Ben tapped me on the shoulder before I left, asking if I had gone through her backdoor yet. I said no and he joked about not wanting sloppy second before started to group the angry Dove up, then proceeding to ass fuck her. I could hear her yells turn into moans as she begged him not to come in her vagina again. I heard Ben say, “Girlie, let me get my first time in before a round two.” He joked evilly switching to her vagina.

I saw the lovely Anna on the massage table having been fucked to sleep, I couldn’t do it. However, I could hear Dove and Ben shouting from the office. I decided to make a trip back to it, letting Anna sleep, well-fucked.

“God girl, you’re going to make the best mother.”

“you dicKKKKKK”

I walked in, immediately looking to Ben suggesting a two on one situation. Ben knew exactly what I meant before grabbed Dove who was still in shock after being cummed in twice to turn around on the desk. I grabbed her legs, spread them and slid myself in. She opened her eyes wide, having yet another dick in there. An old friend, one would say. Ben shoved his to shut her complaining up, as we pig-roasted her. God, she was such a bitch, but she had one hell of a vagina. I’d almost kiss her, but then Ben proceeded to layer her in cum as I filled her once again before shoving her underwear back on in a wedgie style causing her to gasp. Her ass was redder since I left, Ben must on done a number on her. I pulled the underwear higher up as she moaned in pleasure. That’s when the cops came in. I guess all that shouting didn’t go unnoticed. And let’s just say … we all got fucked one way or another. Although, I have a pretty good idea that me or Ben are about to be fucked for the next 18 years. I hope its me, I want to give that guy a sibling.