The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Happy Family

* * *

The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. This is fantasy. Life does not work this way. The potential reader is directed to the story codes listed for this story—if any of the sexual activities or relationships are illegal in your area, do not read or download this story, as you are responsible for following the laws of your locality. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this story. Nothing in this work should be taken as condoning or encouraging any of the activities depicted herein.

* * *

It had been quite a row, and I got it from both sides, being in the middle between my mother and my wife, and my daughter. I explained this to the bartender as he poured me a double, light on the rocks, no mixer, thank you. They both loved me, and I loved both of them, but they were like oil and water together—no make that oil and a torch, because everyone got burned when they got together in the same place at the same time. You could lose your eyebrows and hair just being several rooms away in the same house when they got together and a ‘discussion’ got started, generally with a whooshing sound as the air in the room superheated and the flashpoint was reached.

The bartender topped off the glass of the only other person in the bar, some non-descript guy in an old suit and trenchcoat who was so quiet he was almost invisible, then came back to fulfill his part-time counselor duties.

I took a drink, then a deep breath, and let my frustration flow. “Look, I’m stuck in the middle of a catfight among the women in my life. Really, it starts with my mother, she loves me, but she has these opinions and attitudes, you know? She thinks that because she’s my mother she should be able to run my life, still, even after I’m an adult with a wife and child of my own. Now my daughter she loves, and my daughter loves my mother because Mom unconditionally loves and approves of her like she’s the light of her life and can do no wrong, which is, well... not altogether a good assessment of Talia’s behavior.”

Further explanation was called for. “Uh, Talia is a bit of a flirt with her classmates, and doesn’t care if she, uh, ‘spreads it around’ more than is wise. And Mom and Talia both unite against my wife on the indiscriminate and adventurous sex is good front, and this makes my wife crazy, undermining her authority in the family. My wife, Delia, is justifiably worried that Talia is getting too sexual too soon. We know that she’s gone as far as oral sex with guys and girls, not that we have an issue with that, really, but there’ve been too many, and we think she’s going to start actual fucking soon, and if she does that like what she’s been doing so far, she’ll wind up the town crotch instead of just the town tongue, you know? God, I can’t believe I’m having to say that about my own daughter!“

I shook my head. “Well, all of this scares the bejesus out of Delia and me, we tried to raise her to make better choices. Delia thinks it’s my mom’s influence, because after Dad died, Mom ‘rediscovered’ her sexuality and apparently, learned a lot of theory from Talia, then she went out and engaged in a fair bit of practice, and then she shared a lot of inappropriate details with Talia, who got encouraged to act out even more on her own, and discovered she liked it way too much!” I threw back most of my drink in a gulp, then slammed down what little was left of my scotch. It took me a minute to catch my breath.

“Mm-hmm,” the bartender said as he refilled my glass. He put down the bottle and leaned on the bar, waiting for the rest.

“So now my wife is looking at me like I should be able to control my mother and my daughter, and support her in the rising family feud we’ve got developing.”

I sighed. “Mom conceived me very young, at fourteen—she didn’t know much of anything about sex because her parents believed sex ed was abstinence-only, and so she became a mother with me at fifteen. My father was never really part of the picture, because the little town they lived in thought tarring and feathering him and throwing him out into the world alone like that would teach a better lesson to the other boys of the town than making him marry my mother and work to support us.”

I saw the bartender’s docked eyebrow, and answered, “Yes, there are still places that do shit like that, and I’m glad we moved aways from that town so Mom could find work. Now she’s living out her teenage and young life years and fantasies she never got to have—she went from young innocent teenager to full adult reaponsibilities in just a few months. My mom was a single parent, and I was her little boy, and I still am, in her head.”

I shook my head again, “My arguing with her now is worse than useless. She thinks she knows best even while acting out her teenage years and my wife and I are the fuddy-duddy adults standing in their way. My daughter idolizes Mom for what she’s done, despite the cards being so stacked against her, and loves that Mom is thinking, feeling and acting like an eighteen year old does! The two of them are besties, thick as thieves, partners in crime. And they support each other against my wife and I. Complete, may I add, with storm and drang and a great deal of insolence. ”

I paused in my kvetching. “Look. I love my mother. I love my daughter. I love my wife. I agree with my wife—Talia is 18, and she shouldn’t be having so much sex with so many people who mean so little to her, who aren’t... well, she should only do that with people she loves, not just for fun or for ‘the experience’, you know? I don’t care that she’s bisexual, I just wish she were more discriminating!” I took another swallow and enjoyed the burn, and the spreading warm glow, then continued.

“My wife, Delia, deserves to be respected by both Talia and Mom. She loves her family, and is the Mother of the family, and should be loved all the more for that. I just wish she wouldn’t put me in the terrible position of having to defy my mother in ways that won’t work, and let me deal with her in ways that will work. And Mom, well, I wish that she would see me as a man. Actually, I wish all three of them would see me as the man of the house, and respect me as such.“

I gestured toward my empty glass. The bartender raised an eyebrow, and when I nodded in confirmation, poured a last double. “That’s hard to admit, you know. I live with a house full of women who don’t really care or consider what I think or feel. I wish they did.”

I tossed a hundred on the bar. “Funny thing is, I’m doing quite well. I make a six figure income, and at work or anywhere outside our home I am very respected. I just wish they’d respect me at home. And I wish they’d remember I love all of them, and return that love instead of focusing so much on their arguments, and... all the drama. They love each other, too! I just wish they’d act like it!“

The scotch was making me maudlin, I realized. I also realized I was going to have to call a cab or an Uber or something. I suddenly became aware that there had been a change in the bar. “Keep it,” I told the barman as he put my change down. That wasn’t it. What else had changed?

I looked around. “Where did that other guy go?”

“What other guy?” the bartender asked.

“The guy who was sitting over there... suit, trenchcoat? Was drinking scotch as well? He was there just a minute ago.”

The bartender looked to where I was pointing. There was no glass or napkin, the stool was in line with all the others. It was like no one had been sitting there. “Uh, sir, you want me to call a cab for you? Maybe a cup of coffee?”

I pulled out my phone and opened a ride-share app, and ordered one. “That’s okay, I’ve got it. I won’t drive home like this, thanks. Never mind, I would have sworn there was a guy over there. Guess I’ve had a bit more than I should have.”

The bartender nodded. I was certain that someone had been there, and something was off, but the alcohol was doing its job and I was becoming less and less able to convince anyone of anything.

It took just a few minutes for my ride to show up, but I did have that cup of coffee, if only to make the barkeep less concerned. I went out to the car, gave my address, and smiled and nodded with the driver’s inane chatter as he drove. Most of me was thinking about the vanishing man, wondering exactly when he had left. It was like... suddenly, I was aware he was gone. It was after I paid my tab, but before I got my change. Maybe even as I got my change. There was a feeling... I don’t know, it’s hard to describe. Ah, well. It didn’t really matter after all. It was just... wierd.

We got to the house, and I thanked the driver, and gave him a good tip and a quick good review on the app. I went in, and the house was quiet. I went upstairs and dropped my clothes and crawled into bed beside my beautiful sleeping wife. I kissed her forehead and fluffed my pillow, pulled the covers over my naked body, and let the scotch take me into dreamland.

* * *

I awoke at the crack of noon, a bit hung over, of course, but with an amazing sensation happening under the covers. My wife is in a very sexy, and generous, mood, I thought. Her tongue was doing a remarkable pole dance on me, with the perfect amount of suction and pressure. I felt her hard nipple on an ample breast against my thigh. My God, she was taking me deeper than ever before, and damn, her skills had improved! I was on the crest of a massive orgasm, past the point of no return, when the door opened and my wife walked in with a tray holding breakfast. Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck OH FUCK!!! I was cumming harder than I think I ever have since I was a teenager, clutching the head of someone down hard on my cock as it thrummed and pulsed and blasted in their throat. Delia sat down on the bed beside me as I had convulsions of pleasure and growled my release, and smiled, still holding the breakfast tray steady. As my climax wound down, I released the unknown head, which was still gently sucking the last of my spend from my relaxing cock and panted.

“Was that good, honey?” asked Delia.

“Uh, yeah?” I answered, looking from her to the head still between my legs under the covers. “Um, I thought that was you until you came in—who... who just did that for me?”

The covers flew back to reveal Talia grinning at me. “I did, Dad!” she said.

“Oh, God! Talia! What...? Why...?” I stammered, completely stunned.

“Well, honey, we had a good talk this morning as you slept, and we realized some things.”

“Yeah, like, you’ve been right, Dad. We’ve... Grandma and I, I mean, we’ve been seeing too many others, and having sex with the wrong people. We’ve been ignoring the people we love the most, and been really inappropriate. But we have learned some fun tricks, huh Dad?“

My daughter was kneeling on the bed, naked, a very wet finger running around her button. As she asked her question, her tits bounced as she did with youthful exuberance. Her nipples were stiff. I was far too aware of these facts, and I was having a lot of trouble thinking beyond them. I knew it was wrong, but my little girl was lovely and sexy, and had just given me an expert blow job. I thanked God that Delia had put the breakfast tray down across my lap, because it was hiding what was stirring under it!

My wife, however, knew me too well. “She’s a beautiful girl, isn’t she, Dan?” she said with a knowing grin. I couldn’t believe how my uptight wife was enjoying... this!

I couldn’t believe I was!

Suddenly, Talia got very focused on what she was doing, and began to sound for a moment like she was warming up for a sneeze, an impression which changed after a moment as the “aaahh”s took on a deep and erotic character.

I was still stunned, and watched in shock as my daughter brought herself off in front of my wife—her mother!—and I. It was an erotic vision, the moans and sounds she made as her fingers rubbed and slid inside her shaven young pussy, her face contorting in pleasure, her body swaying into it, as if she were atop my cock and about to flood me with juices... wait, no! Stop! Wrong! my parental brain screamed at me. “Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Oh, Daddy!” I heard her say as she tensed and came. Holy shit, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and I was both appalled and ashamed. I was also speechless. I had no idea where to start.

As Talia’s orgasm subsided, Delia said, “Oh, baby, that was lovely! Now, you should go shower, or Daddy will never eat his breakfast! Good girl! Run along!”

Talia shivered and then smiled, and got up to do just that, I presume. I looked at Delia with a mute ‘What the fuck?’ look. She picked up a piece of bacon and held it to my mouth. After a moment, I took a bite.

“Honey...?” I started as I chewed mechanically, not even tasting the bacon. “Uh, Talia just... and you... I don’t....”

“We reached an understanding this morning, dear,” she said as I ate more bacon and a slice of toast. “We all realized that we’ve been treating you all wrong for years. I’m sorry I’ve been such a bitch.”

She sighed. “And the funny thing is, I knew you couldn’t actually change anything all that time. So did Talia and Beverly. They knew we were right. We were all happy to have you stuck in the middle, dealing with all our frustrations. This morning, we realized just how dysfunctional our family was, and that it was about to explode if something didn’t change.“

“Babe, this is not right! This is not the answer! This is so wrong! It goes against... everything!”

She slipped her robe off her shoulders, and I suddenly realized it had been open all this time. Mentally rewinding, I remembered her thin bush showing as she came in. I had been a bit distracted at the time. She picked up the tray and put it on her bedside table, revealing my traitorous cock standing straight up.

“Now, let me tell you how it’s going to be from now on,” she said as she swung her leg over me and guided my cock into her very slick pussy and sank down on it. As she began moving up and down and back and forth, she said, “You, my love, are the man of the house, and you have three women who love you, and each other, very much, and we are going to treat you that way. We love our family. You are going to get the most amazing sex, ‘cause I’m going to learn all those tricks that Talia was talking about. And very soon, you are going to make our little girl a woman! And your mother, well, it turns out your mother is a bundle of perverted surprises! What she wants to do for you sounds... exciting and strange. She’s gone to see the doctor this morning, but I’m sure she’ll tell you about it when she gets back.”

She paused to let her words sink in. My conscience was screaming at all of this, but what she was saying and the way she was saying it made my cock feel like it was... oh God, what an amazing thing was happening to my cock, it was so hard it should have been painful but somehow that pain was only pleasure and thrusting maleness trying to reach my wife’s core, to fuck it, to cum in it, to claim her like a caveman. I was certainly growling like one! Delia was also breathing very hard, and making noises of raw sexual need and pleasure. Using my expert’s knowledge of my wife’s sounds during sex, she was about ⅘ of the way to what sounded like was going to be a truly ecstatic orgasm.

I saw two hands reach around from behind and cup Delia’s beautiful tits, squeeze them and then punch the nipples. This took Delia over the edge into a long, screaming orgasm, her pussy clenching my cock in a rolling iron grip that nevertheless kept sliding up and down, back and forth, slamming down hard with a grind against my pelvic bone, and I let fly deep into her womb with my own beastial howl. I saw Talia biting Delia’s neck and the look of ecstacy on her face which were the evilly exciting things which took me over the edge. My wife responding to my naked, freshly-showered daughter’s teasing as she climaxed on me was... damn. It was so wrong, but God help me, so exciting! I felt like such a pervert.

“Don’t move, Daddy,” said Talia, and she kissed her mother deeply, stroking her breasts and back. I, frankly, couldn’t move. I was a puddle. To my utter astonishment, I wasn’t completely limp, my cock was still semi-erect somehow.

I laid there and watched as Talia and Delia made out for a while. My conscience was waking up, and I was feeling guilt for watching, and everything that had happened up to that point. I felt even guiltier that I was still watching, and that I still found it hot, and that I could not bring myself to stop it.

My wife was getting more and more turned on again. She was starting to move on my cock, which was hardening again. Talia asked, “Are you getting hard again, Daddy? Are you ready to cum in her again?” I doubted the last, but the previous was definitely true. I don’t know how—I’m not that young anymore. I watched as Talia’s body and Delia’s moved together, and I saw Talia’s hand move down to her mother’s button, and stroke around it, not touching it. Delia moved up and down on me again, and Talia pulled her in a way that made her hips move in a circle as she did. Oh my.

Talia seemed to know exactly what her mother needed to increase her passion. Then she did something that truly blew me away. Facing her mother and still kissing her deeply, she moved and swung her leg over me, and the next thing I knew, my lips were on her clean-shaven pussy, and she was moving it in the same rhythm that my wife was using on my cock. She grabbed my hands, and placed them on her tits, and squeezed my hands around them.

Yes, I knew it was wrong, but at this point it was in for a penny, in for a pound, and I began to lick and nibble what she pressed against my mouth, and I squeezed and teased her hard nipples with a slight pulling motion that Delia loved. It was on.

Talia is goddam sexy, as is my wife, and I had two sexy women in my bed doing things I had only fantasized about. Okay, in my fanyasies, it had never been my daughter, but wrong may have been wrong, but it was also so fucking hot. I lost my mind, and pulled her down harder on my face by her breasts. My tongue worked her lips, and then deep inside, and then out to her clit, then back again in a cycle which spent longer and longer on her throbbing little button. She tasted of youth, tart but not too musky, and she produced a lot of juices which got smeared on my face, nose to chin. My wife’s movements began to accelerate as her passion obviously climbed, but it took a lovely long while for us to get seriously close to cumming.

Talia moved her ankles away from my head, and I heard the unmistakable sounds of two women about to reach climax. I was sure I was damned for it, but I was all in, relishing every moan, sigh, taste, scent, and sensation. Dear God, how could damnation feel, be so good? We were all being swept toward climax, carried by a wave of lust and love that could not be denied. Talia said, “Fuck her Daddy, make her cum for us, and fill her with your seed!“

My mouth was too full of pussy to answer except with a growl, and I bucked my hips so hard I knew I’d pay for it for days, but I didn’t care. I had to get as deep in my wife as I could, and I sucked Talia’s hard little clit like a baby sucking a nipple. It was Talia whose climax took her first, and she ground her pussy hard on my face, with a scream of release. Delia and I came with her one stroke/slam later, and my wife screamed her release in a kind of harmony with Talia’s. My tongue and cock were gripped with the clutching, rolling, milking muscles of cumming cunts as I sent more seed into my wife. It was a forever moment, one that stops time, that burns itself into your mind at every level. It felt like all of existence was cumming, and my heart broke and flowed into them.

God I loved these women! I wanted that timelessness, with all three of our voices, bodies, and souls blending together, but, of course it broke and ended into sighs and sobs and moans, and an urgent need to breathe. Talia was leaning forward towards Delia, and making happy satisfied noises. I began to wriggle to get air, and Talia dismounted, but as she did, she dragged her soaking wet pussy across my chin, a move which made her “Mmm!” in pleasure. Her juices dripped down onto my neck, around it, and soaked into my pillow.

Delia was still mounted, though my cock was done for a long while, completely soft, and would drop out as soon as she moved at all. She seemed to want to keep me inside her as long as she could. Talia lay down next to me and kissed my ear. She moved her foot up and pinched her mother’s nipple with her toes, and giggled sexily. Delia smiled smiled, and said, “Those were the best orgasms I’ve had in a long time!”

“Double the people, double the pleasure!” Talia responded. “Have you ever had another woman as a sex partner?”

“No.”

“We know what we respond to and like better than guys do,” said Talia. “And I’ve learned a lot from Grandma. Not with her yet, just from her.“

“Hmm,” was Delia’s answer. “And you seemed to have a pretty good time, honey.” she said to me, and flexed muscles inside her. Unfortunately, this pushed my cock out of her, which was sad, because it had been happy there.

“I, uhm, did, yes. I... we need to talk. This was wrong. We could probably go to jail for that. If Talia were a year younger, we definitely would!”

“Only if anyone found out, and they’re not going to do that, are they? We certainly won’t tell! We want it to happen again and again!“

Holy fuck, my cock twitched and flopped over when she said that! It wasn’t going to get hard anytime soon, but it had made it’s own comment. Both my wife and daughter laughed.

“Honey, this is going to save our family. The family is most important, here. And you are the man of the house, the man of the house, you have a lot of women to keep happy, and believe me, we’re going to make you happy! We’re leaning more about how to do that.“

I was learning, too. There were things that excited me that I wouldn’t have believed, hell, wouldn’t have conceived of, before!

“Your mother, by the way, gives the best head, better than Talia, even, at least on women! We all tried each other out this morning. I would expect that she will be the best of us working on you!“

“Uhh...” said I, the soul of eloquence. Speaking of things I couldn’t conceive of, this was in a tie for first place with something else that had never crossed my mind.

Talia said, “She knows so much fun dirty stuff! She’s done a lot, and she’s read about so much more!” She grinned evilly, “You’ll see! And she knows exactly what she wants! She told me a couple of her fetishes. It is going to be interesting! I’m reserving judgement on how hot it will be, but it will be interesting! She is kinky!“

“Uh, you want to give me a hint?” I reached over and tweaked a nipple.

“Hah!” she shied cutely. “I definitely do, but she made me promise not to tell.” She batted her eyes, then grinned. “It’s weird, but might be cool. I dunno.”

“And you?” I asked, turning to my wife.

“I second that. Knowing you, you may very well enjoy it!” Delua said.

“My mother....” I said, trying to imagine it. Nothing. I was laying there naked, with my naked wife kneeling/sitting across my pelvis, with my naked daughter curled up next to me. “I just can’t see it.”

“You will.” they both said, smirking at each other.

“How did we get here? It can’t be a dream, because if it was I would have awakened with the first orgasm. But I haven’t cum three times like that since I was a teenager!”

“I’d think we had something to do with it!” said my wife.

“Well, yes. I mean, how did this happen? Did you just wake up thinking that you two needed to have a threesome with me?”

They looked at each other and sort of shrugged. “Kind of. We knew things had to change, and we knew how. All three of us talked while you were asleep and just realized it was the perfect answer. Every family problem was answered with this, and we, well, we got excited and talked and planned some more, gave demonstrations of our skills, and then your mom left on her errands, and Talia and I thought we’d wake you up and tell you the news. We thought you’d argue less this way.”

“You’re the man of the house, Daddy, and we’ve treated you badly. We love you, and want to show you.”

This sounded... familiar, in a warped way. Hadn’t I said something like that last night? I hadn’t meant... this, though! Not at all! This had never crossed my mind. “Man of the house”, “treat you that way”, “love you, and each other”, “seeing too many others and ignoring the people we love the most”, these words were so like what I had said the night before!

“Am I hallucinating, or in a coma? Was I in a car wreck on the way home last night? I swear I thought I’d gotten an Uber or Lyft or something...” I said.

“No, Daddy, no coma.” smiled Talia.

“You were in bed naked when I woke up, dear” said my wife.

I looked over the bed—yes, there were the clothes and shoes I would have taken off last night. I didn’t sleep in pajamas, hadn’t since I was a kid. Of course, if I was in a coma, how would I know? This was certainly unreal enough! Was I really that big a pervert to have come up with this on my own? Freud certainly would say yes. But I had been and was feeling sensations in such detail! And things made more sense than they usually did in my dreams, albeit a disturbing kind of sense. I took a sip of my tepid orange juice from the tray. The eggs were cold. These details never showed up in my dreams, and as far as I knew, I’d never wondered if I were dreaming in my dreams, and any moral or ethical questions always waited for morning.

Delia got up and ran a hot bath for me, and as she did, Talia asked me, " Do I taste good, Daddy?”

“Sweetheart, you taste fine. That’s not something I should know, but you do.”

“Oh, good! I was worried you wouldn’t want to do that anymore!”

“Sweetie, we really shouldn’t do that anymore,” I said. “I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that. I should have stopped everything as soon as I realized what was going on. I’m so sorry!“

“Oh, Daddy! That’s exactly why we did it this way! We wanted to show you how it should be before your conscience woke up and screwed things up! And you did not ‘take advantage of me’.“

“What happens when your conscience wakes up? What if you regret this, get angry with me, never want to see me or your mom again?“

She looked at me very soberly, and said, “Daddy, our consciences are awake now. They haven’t been for a long time. That’s why we’re going to make this right!“

Another universe, maybe?

“Honey, do most fathers have six with their daughters?”

“Well, no, of course not! Though if they knew how good it was, more daughters would definitely fuck their parents!”

Okay, not another universe, and how the hell do you respond to that?

“Sweetheart, that is down for the count for quite a while to come.” She was playing with my flaccid cock. My soaked, cum-covered flaccid cock, slippery with her mother’s and my juices. It actually hurt a bit for her to do it, and I told her so.

“Oh! Sorry Daddy! I just like touching it.”

“Um.”

She stopped. I was becoming worried that it might try to get hard again.

I looked at my naked daughter, who was leaning back on her elbows, one leg stretched out and her other drawn up halfway. This placed her entire body on display, from long lovely legs, shaved and still-wet pussy, lovely torso neither slim nor heavy, pert orange-sized breasts with light pink nipples, graceful neck, and beautiful face with smiling lips and knowing eyes. She was enjoying being looked at, and no doubt thought I’d never seen a figure more beautiful. Most men would agree with her.

It would probably hurt her feeling to know that I thought her mother’s figure far more appealing. Talia was... young.

Look, nothing against youth, really, but I prefer a woman who has lived in her body longer. The roundnesses that blunt the angularity of youth, and a smile and eyes that have seen more, and have more experience and wisdom behind them.

She had her mother’s body from twenty years ago. Her face was almost all her own, though—its features were finely sculpted and lovely, with only slight reflections of her mother and myself. She was grinning and stroking her still-hard left nipple, enjoying my regard. A drop dripped from the bottom of her pussy to the sheet—she was really enjoying being watched! She’s a bit of an exhibitionist, I thought. Well, that would explain some things.

Delia walked in and took my hand. “Come on, honey, the bath is ready.” I waggled my eyebrows at Talia and got up to follow my wife into the bathroom.

I admired Delia’s ass, legs, and back as she walked. I’m not really an ass or leg man, but my wife’s were lovely, and right for a woman her age. Rounded, not taught and trim, muscles covered by a thin layer of healthy fat, not flab, and cheeks that felt softly wonderful to squeeze in an embrace.

We got to our deep claw-foot tub, and she took my hand again and stepped in. I followed her in—it was very hot, but not unbearably so. We sank down on opposite ends of the tub, and I took a moment to look at my wife’s front.

God, I love her body. Her breasts are D-cups, and they have the sexiest droop to them, slightly elongated teardrops, teardrops that are on a cheek but haven’t moved for a moment or two. Her tummy is rounded with a layer of fat in a way that says “woman” to me. It makes me want to cup it and run my hands over it, soft, smooth, and sweet. Talia had gotten her elegant and sexy neck, and her face is more sharply-defined than her mother’s. Delia has mystery eyes that changed color with her mood from blue to green—the greener they are, the happier she is. At that moment, they were nearly emerald in color. That, and the relaxed smile on her face told me that she was happier than I’d seen her in years.

I smiled at her. “You know I love you more than anything, right? You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, and you get more beautiful every day.”

“Why, thank you, sir!” Delia said, humor rich in her voice. “But I know. You don’t have to reassure me just because our daughter rocked your world this morning! She rocked mine, too!”

“Babe, this... change... well, it worries me. It’s like the world has changed, and I feel a bit lost. Part of that is knowing that the rest of the world hasn’t changed, and how much trouble we’d be in if anyone discovered what we did.“

“And are going to keep doing!” said my wife, taking my cock between her feet and massaging it with them. The heat was giving Delia a lovely “glow”, a slight sheen of perspiration that made me want to kiss and lick her neck. Did I say that my wife is beautiful?

“Babe, I don’t keep secrets about how I feel well, you know that from twenty years of marriage!”

“Well, you’d better improve that, then!” she laughed.

“What happened to that ‘You’re the man of the house’ thing? I’m telling you I’ve got a big problem with this, and everyone smiles and nods and tells me to get used to it!”

Honey, you are the man of the house. Don’t you realize this doesn’t change how things run in the home? The women run the home, dear. You are going to have the best and kinkiest sex of your life, and everyone is going to be happy! You’ll adapt, just like every husband and father and son has to as family situations change. You are going to go along with the program, and you are going to enjoy it. How much you plead how ‘wrong’ it is is up to you, we know what you really think!“

My cock was erect again. It was sore, but her manipulation of it while displaying her gorgeous body was having an effect. Somehow, even the soreness felt good! She cocked an eyebrow at me. I sighed.

“I think I’m a pervert,” I said. “I’m enjoying this far too much!”

“There, see! Was that so hard? Your cock is saying what you really want. It certainly is!”

“It is, and it actually hurts,” I sighed.

“No pain, no gain!” she laughed. You will learn to enjoy a bit of pain—we’re going to keep you as hard as we can as often as we can without actually damaging it! You are going to be using it a lot!”

I shivered. My wife has always been a bit of a control freak, and that statement worried me a lot.

“Quit worrying!” she said, and she scooted forward towards me in the giant tub. She took my shaft in her hands, soapy hands, I realized, and began to stroke.

“Um, babe, really, things are aching, I need some recovery time, really! Also, I can’t get my legs far enough apart in the tub to, um, enjoy this.”

She squeezed gently as she slid her hands, plural, up and down my cock. The sensations were constant but changing, and that pressure somehow made my cock hurt less. “Oh, no, you enjoy this, you just can’t cum!”

Oh. That was true.

Delia took one hand to grab a bath poof, squirt some soap on it, and to gently scrub me. Deciding to get a but of gentle revenge, I moved my leg and used my big toe to gently probe and rub her thighs. She grinned and parted her legs as wide as they could go in the tub, and I went for her pussy. Having watched my daughter, I avoided her button and massaged the outside of her lips gently. Delia rewarded me with a pure and a gentle double squeeze of my cock,by which was one quarter painful, and three quarters marvelous.

Lacking a bath puff of my own, I wet my hands and squirted the liquid soap into them, and began rubbing it into her breasts, then under them, then back around the sides of her D cups and slowly worked my way towards her hardening nipples. When I got close, and her face was showing how very much she was enjoying it, I moved them all the way to the sides and under her arms, working the suds into her pits, then up across her shoulders to her neck, then down straight to her nipples which I rolled with exactly the pressure she liked. She had stopped washing me, and was panting with a fierce but needy look in her eyes. She squeezed harder on my cock in her excitement, and somehow the level of aching pain didn’t change, but the pleasure spiked. If my knees could have gotten any farther apart, she would have cum on her hand. Okay, yeah, not much, because I’d been too drained for more than a few drops, I would think. But I was constrained by the tub, and that spike was entirely centered in my cock, not my balls. It was good, a bit painful, but so good!

“You liked watching your daughter make her mother cum on your cock, didn’t you?” Delia asked. “You like watching her squeeze the tits you love, and make me moan and grind myself on your cock? You liked her sucking you off, and eating her pussy didn’t you?”

All I could do was grunt an affirmative. She was pulse squeezing and sliding in a rhythm that was hurting so good—I’d never understood that term before, but oh, good God, I would agree to anything as long as she kept doing that! My balls were working somehow, not to cum, but throbbing and dancing in a kind of ecastacy of their own.

“You want to make our little girl a real woman, don’t you? You want to be her first and only... You want her to claw your back as she screams in ecstacy, as you fill her little womb with your seed, as you make her yours, don’t you? You want me to watch, you want me to help, to squeeze her titties and bite her neck as she cums and cums and cums for you, yes? Say ‘yes’ Dan! You know you want it! Oh, Dan you are so close! I could stop, let go... no? Tell me!”

“Yesss....! Oh....!” I don’t know how to describe what she did, but the pain vanished and was replaced by a huge wave of bliss that went on and on. I know she said other things, but I could not pay any attention to whatever it was, I was held in a place of deepest pleasure. Afterwards, I would figure out that is had to be something to do with endorphins, like a sexual morphine high that seemed to go on and on. I would have signed the house away and not batted an eye, anything, it didn’t matter.

When I came down, the water was cool, and Delia was looking far too pleased with herself. I said, “What... the fuck... was that?“

“Your mother said it would work! She told me what to do, and damn! How do you feel?”

“Cold. Let’s get out!”

“Good idea!”

We stood, me a bit wobbly, and dried each other off. My cock was standing out, not fully hard, but I would have trouble wearing pants. It throbbed with a pulsing, marvelous erotic feeling of pleasure. I wanted to stick it in things, and if it made me feel like I felt a fee minutes ago, I wouldn’t care who or what it was. It bobbed around like a dowsing rod seeking warm wet holes with a grip. I felt like I was dreaming but not, relaxed but horny. I toweled my wife dry thoroughly and lovingly, and she did the same for me, which was really, really nice.

I was enjoying watching Delia move around me with a very pleasant buzz, coasting on the not-physical orgasm and ignoring the returning ache, well, trying to ignore it, it was persistent, and gaining in strength. My wife took my almost-hard cock in her hand again, and again gave it a gentle rhythmic squeeze. The ache receded a bit, and the pulsing pleasure and buzz got a bit stronger. She kept doing that as she led me to the bedroom again, which made me very happy—if she’d do with her pussy what she was doing with her hand, it would be soooo good!

She opened the door and guided me through, and I saw my mother and daughter naked on the bed. All four of us were naked, wasn’t that nice? Wait, um...

“It worked just like you said it would, Beverly!” Delia exclaimed.

“Come here, baby,” Mom said, and Delia guided me in front of her. “You know, I used to do that for you from when you were a teensy baby! Your little peepee would get hard, and you’d cry, and if I held it for you and stroked it just the right way you be so happy! I did that for you until you were ten, and you got too old. Do you remember?”

Oh.

My.

God.

I did, at least some of it. We slept in the same bed every night until I got close to puberty, and Mom said I couldn’t anymore, that I was becoming a big boy, and big boys slept in their own bed. I’d go to sleep with her doing that, and it was so nice. Whenever I was upset, or crying, or angry, she’d quiet me that way. Apparently it was a family custom, brought from the old country, wherever that was. But at the age of ten, it was all over.

I began to remember more. We’d always slept naked, which didn’t seem strange because we mostly only dressed to go out or if we had guests. It was just the way it was. If I acted up in public, Mom would pull me somewhere private and caress my “little bit” and tell me if I was good that she’d reward me when we got home, and she always did.

But it wasn’t like this, not this good! It wasn’t... sexual... was it? Was it? I couldn’t remember. Were the milkies...? Mom had breastfed me for a long time, definitely longer than usual for our culture. It was supposed to make me strong, she’d said.

“Yes, I see you remember,” said Mom with a smile. “You were my little man. I was so sad when you got too old. Do you remember sleeping next to me, curled up to me, poking me with your little bit until I’d hold it for you and make you feel all good? It was only fair after you’d had your milkies and made Mommy feel so good....”

There was a purr in her voice. Her hand replaced Delia’s, and Delia and Talia sat together and watched, almost entranced. OH! Oh God have mercy on my soul that was it, it was... it was... amazing! My testicles were churning like mad, and above them something felt like a magnet drawing all the iron molecules in my body to it. The feeling was painful, but that pain was as nothing compared to the wonderful feeling my mother was making happen in my cock!

“Any other man would be weeping in agony,” my mother told us. “You see, they would only feel the pain, not the pleasure. Your body learned to feel pleasure when I did this for you so long ago, before you became a man. Now, as a man, you feel sex and pleasure. My family knew these tricks, and then the men were strong but the women could take them in hand... and other places!” she laughed.

“Oh, Daniel, I am a wicked woman. I learned as s young girl what to do, how to do what our people did, and couldn’t wait to get married to try out what I’d learned. I broke the custom, the rules. I got pregnant with you, and, well, you know what happened after that. Poor Karl! Thrown into the world with only tar and feathers for his clothes, never allowed home. And I... well. But I had you!”

My knees were buckling. Mom swung me around to the bed. She was still strong for a 53-year-old woman.

Mom looked much like an older version of Delia, and Delia will look a lot like my mom does now when she reaches that age if she doesn’t do any plastic surgery to try to look younger. Mom has hazel eyes, tightly-curled short shockingly gray hair, double-D breasts which have very pronounced droop, an older rounded tummy like Delia’s, and her butt cheeks droop a bit more. She is truly beautiful as a 53-year-old woman.

She lay next to me on the bed, looking at me, and still pulsing my cock, which had become fully hard, and the mild dulled ache only made me more conscious of it. It was like it was my center, and everything else was peripheral. My cock, I was my cock.

Mom wiped my mouth with her free hand—I guess I was drooling. I didn’t care. Only her hand on my cock was important.

“Now, baby, I want to suck my breast like the old times, make Mommy feel good. There’s no milkies there yet, but soon, soon. She moved her breast and I took her nipple like a good boy, no teeth, my tongue and mouth falling into an old, old pattern, and sucked, wanting milkies again....

With an “Ahhh!” Mom spread her legs, and ran her fingers along her pussy, wet already, and drew a complicated pattern, around, around, in, in deep, around her button twice, in deep, in deep, around again, then again, and the pattern repeated. Her pulsing pattern on my cock never faltered, and I felt like I was outside my body, while at the same time I felt every pulse, twitch, twinge and throb, and of course the marvelous glow.

After a few minutes of this, Mom made me switch nipples, and the tone of her sounds began to change, her voice huskier, her moans louder. “Oh suck Mommy’s titty, baby, yes, make Mommy cum, and you will get a treat!”

She cried out when she came, and I think Delia and Talia may have too, there were a lot of women’s voices making the same sounds, I think. I was in my own little world. Mommy relaxed after a moment, and told me I’d done a good job for her. She said, “Oh, baby, I have missed that so much! Oh, I’m so happy you are a man, now, and that the family wants this! I thought it was gone forever!”

Then she told me that I was going to get my treat. Mommy climbed on top of me and put me inside her, and the pulsing rhythm never changed. I hurt so good it was world-shaking—it was warm and slick and smooth and even better than her hand had been. She kept me deep I side, but she bent over to the ove her hard nipples against by body, and I got to watch her titties move and sway for a while.

“When you get good at this,” she told my wife and daughter, “you can keep him hard and happy for a couple of hours. He has to cum a couple of times for it to work now that he is mature enough. His balls will make more cum, and you can bring him off a last time before he must rest. Too long, and you will damage his cock, but you can cum many times before that happens. Never longer than three hours! Your muscles will tire long before then, until you become an expert.” I didn’t care what she was saying, she wasn’t saying it to me. My world was full of a bit of pain at its center, then a world of pleasure and such good feelings, and then warm, pulsing slickness that caused it all.

“As a man, you should always end with him cumming a last time, and he will sleep. If he does not, he will hurt so very badly he will wish for his cock and balls to be cut off to end the pain.”

Mommy began moving harder on me, and began to moan. Someone else was moaning too. I think it was me. Mommy was grinding herself against my pelvic bone, and the pain began to grow. My cock was too hard! It felt like it would explode one way, in a bad way, and my balls felt like they would explode in a very good way, shooting deep inside Mommy’s womb, as deep as it could go, shot as hard as it could. Mommy was riding up on my cock, and pushing down so hard!

Mommy’s moans became a yell, and the explosion of pleasure I felt was simply off the scale. While my seed shot from my cock so deep into Mommy, my mind shot from my head, and the world spun. A little voice warned that the pain would be excruciating in seconds, but it never arrived. At least, it never arrived where I could feel it. I had been swallowed by a darkness that was filled with warm happiness.

* * *

When I woke up, I felt fine, like I’d had a full night’s restful sleep and I was ready for a new day. I looked at the clock—it was three in the afternoon. There were two pairs of eyes watching me, and the warm naked body of my mother next to me. She was asleep.

“How long...?” I started to ask but the question trailed off as the situation came front and center in my awareness. “Uh....”

“About two hours,” said my wife Delia. “How so you feel? Do you hurt at all?”

“Um, I’m a teeny bit achy and sore,” I answered. “That really happened, didn’t it?”

“Oh, yes,” said Talia with a grin. “It was fuckin’ awesome! So amazingly perverted, and you just went with it like ‘Okey-doke, doh-de-doh-doh-doh.’ Mom and Grandmom just led you by the penis and you followed right along!”

“Honey, what was that? Why... what... how...?”

“I told you before, but you were not really able to think or listen well, so I’ll tell you again,” came the voice of my mother from right beside me. I obviously wasn’t thinking well, because I was still cuddled with her, and we were naked. I sat up and disentangle myself in alarm.

My mother continued, “It all goes back to the old country our family comes from. Traditionally, one way to keep a baby quiet or calm a fussing child is to massage their genitals. This was considered fine there, a good way to deal with cranky kids until they get to be ten years old. After puberty, it was not okay, and there were very strict rules about sex, and doing that was considered sex at that point. But some of the women discovered that the early conditioning from doing that, with the men, after they have had a couple of orgasms and are starting to ache, well, if you do the old squeezing pattern for a while, the men become... pliable but very happy. They get very hard and can stay that way for a long time, but they have to be in a squeezing hand or coochie. If they aren’t, the pain is terrible, they say. Also you can’t stay hard for too long, or it does damage.“

“So you did that, and I was putty in your hands?”

“And my coochie, don’t forget that!” she laughed. “Oh, Danny, I missed the old days, before you grew up. You were my little man, my only man for so long. You may not have put it in me, but you still could make me feel so good. I love you so very much, and I’m glad I remembered the old tricks mama told me about. You are going to make your whole family very happy, and we’re going to make you very happy!“

“How long have you been planning this?”

“Oh, just since this morning,” said Delia. I turned to her and was reminded that we were all still naked. “We woke up and knew we had to change. I mean, we knew we were tearing everything apart before, but this morning we knew we had to change before it was too late. And we started talking about sex, and it sort of went from there.“

“We all really love sex, Daddy,” said Talia. “That was part of the problem. Once we remembered that you are the man of the house and we were hurting you, we thought we could make it up to you. And we won’t need to act like we have been.”

My wife continued the explanation, “Talia and Beverly showed me some of what they’d learned, and I realized that was really great, and we didn’t need to fight anymore, we could share you and enjoy each other, and get all our needs met at home!”

“But... don’t you understand? This is wrong, it goes against everything we’ve ever been taught! It’sagainst the law! We could go to jail, I could lose my job, friends and neighbors turn against us!” I sputtered.

“Don’t worry about that,” said Delia.

“Don’t worry about that?!” I expostulated.

“Are you going to tell anyone?” countered my wife.

“Of course not!”

“Well, neither are we,” said Talia firmly.

“And if you aren’t dating but still come up pregnant?” I challenged.

“Ooh, Daddy, are you going to give me a baby?” Talia asked, sounding delighted at the prospect.

“No! Not what I meant! I didn’t think... I would never...” I backpedaled desperately.

My wife and mother were exchanging some scarily interested looks. Talia was looking crestfallen. “Honey, I don’t mean you were... wait... I mean, I...” I sighed, “There’s no good way out of that one. Honey, I’m sorry. You will make someone a wonderful wife, and be a wonderful mother someday, but I can’t be the father of your baby. It isn’t right, and it can cause birth defects. You wouldn’t want to do that to your baby, would you?”

She looked down and got a defiant look on her face that I recognized. It meant trouble. “Well, if you won’t give me a baby, the least you can do is take my cherry and make me a real woman!”

I defaulted to the parental standard. “No. We will discuss that later. Right now we have other things to discuss!”

Talia was not looking at me, but behind me at her grandmother. I saw her give a small nod, and my guts swirled at the thought of what my mother might have communicated from behind my back. Delia patted Talia’s knee reassuringly. I prayed that she would take my side on this.

“Look,” I said, “we can’t do this! We can’t degenerate into a continuing incestuous orgy! We... can’t!“

Delia, with a huge grin on her face, pointed at my crotch. I looked down, and saw that I was hard. Again? I hadn’t had sex this often in a day, ever. I caught the thought—why did my body just assume I was going to have sex again? What the fuck was wrong with me? Besides, my balls, uh, testicles, were lodging a complaint. My cock might not be sore, but they were aching with over-use. Not as bad as I would have expected, but still, enough.

My brain whirled. Here I was thinking about “whether” when I should definitely be thinking about “should.” Not. I meant “should not.” Why was that even a question? I definitely should not!

“I think someone is interested in the possibility....” teased Delia, and my cock twitched and grew harder.

“No! Look, I’ve got to go....” I said as I stood abruptly and stumbled out of the room, my traitorous cock didn’t even bob much as I fled the room and the naked women in it.

I ran to the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and sank down on the lowered seat of the toilet. The next hour saw me drive myself to distraction over the situation. I was distraught. This was just unreal. I had awakened to find two women whom I had never considered as... sex partners!... not only wanting to... have sex... but actually tricking me, manipulating me, into doing so! The ethics and morality of violating such a deep taboo didn’t seem to make any kind of difference to them, except maybe to actually excite them.

The even bigger problem was that it was exciting me! I may have left their naked bodies in the bedroom, but they’d followed me in my head. Pictures of my wife on top of me as she reached climax, my daughter as she fingered herself, my mother being so wickedly matter of fact about my childhood. There had been a wall I’d built against those childhood memories. My mother had played with my cock for hours at a time for years since I was an infant, a decade, in fact. The cultural idea of “it wasn’t sex” was only a technicality—I couldn’t cum then, but it was definitely sexual. Here, it was definitely considered sexual abuse. And it had long-term ramifications. I’d married someone exactly like my mother physically, and a close match for who she had been in personality.

I had nursed at my mother’s breast for years, and she had jilled herself as I did. I didn’t know what she was doing, didn’t understand, but I knew Mommy liked it, that I made her happy. Fuck, she’d told me that often enough!

And now that wall had collapsed, and years of childhood happiness and pride and love and, God help me, desire had been released into my mind. So much of why I reacted in certain ways to Mom was explained. The wall of “it’s wrong, don’t think about it” had been breached, and the rest was weakening in the flood as the waves swept the sand out from under its foundations. I could feel it.

How could my wife and daughter approve of all this? The phrase “man of the house” kept bouncing around in my head, but with disturbing implications and meanings that they seemed to assume were correct and appropriate, and I was certain no one else would.

I wanted to go back in. My erection kept going from semi-soft when I focused on the ethics and morals and problems and analyses, and got hard when I thought of them, their bodies, what they were willing to do, and how wrong it was. Knowing how wrong it was made me hornier, harder, and brought out a damn-the-torpedoes attitude in me, a tell-me-it’s-wrong-will-you?—Well-fuck-you! response. I could smell my daughter on my face, and my crotch was sticky from my mother. I ran another bath.

I washed my whole body carefully, and even discovered Talia’s dried juices in my ears. She is a very juicy girl. Then I soaked and thought. And stared at my periscoping penis, which stared back at me firmly. I was doomed—this was a staring match I couldn’t win. I got out, dried off, and went back out into the bedroom, which smelled strongly of pussy.

Talia and Delia were laying back facin each other and casually stroking themselves. My mother was doing something with a machine to her breasts. Everyone looked at me. They didn’t stop what they were doing, they just looked at me while they were doing it, which was, in itself, erotic.

“I’m having... trouble with this,” I said.

Mom looked at me, and smiled. “Don’t worry too much, Danny. You won’t have trouble with it long. Mommy is going to take care of it for you.” She put down her contraption, and moved to the foot of the bed where I stood. “Come here, baby.”

I moved to sit beside her. She reached over and took my cock in her hand again, and the pulsing started. My legs parted automatically. “Come here, Delia,” she said, and Delia came over and knelt before me, and Mom’s hand left my hardness to be replaced by Delia’s warm mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue, moving up and down.

“Now, Danny, you are going to just feel your wife giving you pleasure. She loves you, you know. You love her, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“Look into her eyes and see the love and desire she has for you. Doesn’t what she’s doing make you feel good? Happy? Loved?”

I nodded again. It was really, really nice. Delia was rolling my balls in her hand, which made it feel even better. I could feel them work, preparing what seed they could.

“Look over at your daughter. Isn’t she beautiful? She loves you too, so very much! She is enjoying watching what her mother is doing for you, isn’t she? She is going to try to cum with you. She is imagining her pussy sinking down on your cock, making you feel that pleasure... driving herself up... and down... up... and down...”

Oh, God, I was imagining it too, watching her fingers slide in and out of herself as she timed it with Mom’s words and Delia’s head movements. She was so into it, moving her whole body in such a sexy way! I was so aroused, and Delia was doing a fucking fantastic job sucking me off.

“She wants you to cum in her, fill her with your seed! She needs it! You need it, don’t you? You can feel it about to happen....”

Talia’s head rolled back, but she didn’t stop looking at me with a hungry, hungry look. Her mouth opened in a sexy grimace, and she started to cum. So did I. I had no idea what came out of my cock, if anything, but the orgasm was powerful, and my wife had my cock as far down her throat as it would go, her lips crushed between her teeth and my pelvic bone, my hands holding her head down firmly. Her toungue moved at the base of my cock, avoiding the over-sensitive head. I heard Talia sigh, “Oh, Daddy....” and I felt my cock twitch again in Delia’s throat. Delia heard and felt it too, and I felt her smile around my cock and against my crotch.

Delia brought her mouth from around my cock with a smacking noise, and my mother’s hand immediately replaced it. The pain was back, but her pulsing grip wouldn’t let my cock go down. As the moments passed, the ache increased.

“Mom, stop! That really is starting to hurt!”

“I know. It will pass,” she said reassuringly, like a mother to a small child. I flashed back to a time when I was small, she and I in our one-bedroom apartment, naked just like this. Well, not just like this, really, but I had been upset, angry about something a kid had called me in school. She had “rubbed” me like this for a long time, and eventually my “little bit” had started to ache. I had said exactly that, and she had responded exactly the same way. It was funny, the pain did diminish, and then I would feel good. Happy. Mommy would nurse me, and make her sounds, and then we’d take a nap.

That was one of so many times. It was just what we did.

My mother was a pervert, I realized. I was becoming one too, and she was helping me along the path.

“What were you doing when I came in?", I asked, trying to think of something else.

“Pumping my tits,” she answered, matter of factly. “I’m going to start lactating again so I can feed my baby boy, just like the old times. Only this time, you are going to make me cum. You are going to love nursing at Mommy’s tits. So will the girls. It will be so good again! Better than the old days! You’ll see!” she smiled.

The feeling of warm happiness was starting again, filling my cock and balls and radiating outward. “Mom, this is so not a good idea....“

“Shh, baby. It will be wonderful! You’ll see!”

Delia and Talia had gathered around and were watching her stroke. Delia was playing with her nipples as she watched. Talia moved between her mother’s legs and Delia parted them for her. Talia looked at me, licked her lips sexily and saucily, and began gently licking her mother.

Again! How oversexed were these women becoming? Delia purred and pulled her daughter’s head in closer. My head swam. I was so hard watching this!

“You see what your daughter is doing for her Mommy?” asked Mom. “Do you feel how horny and hard that makes you? You love it when your family makes each other feel good. It brings the family closer together. No arguments, no hurtful things said. Only pleasure and love. Making each other feel good is how we make each other feel loved. Your wife needs that from you to feel your love, and has for years, hasn’t she?”

It was true. Delia had said so many times, especially when I was tired or not in the mood. It always made us both feel good and loved and loving. I nodded slowly, watching.

“You love us, don’t you? You love your daughter and your mother, too. You are the man of the house. It is important that you make your mother and your daughter feel that you love us, make us feel your love, make us feel that we are loved. Just like your loving wife. Family is about love, and needs love.“

Of course I love my mother and daughter and my wife. They should know that and feel that. But... there was something....

“Look how happy Delia is. That makes you happy and hard and horny, doesn’t it? You feel how good you feel now, how sexy and hard you are. Look at your wife’s face, do you see the pleasure she is feeling?”

Delia was gasping and purring, her face showing pure ecstacy as her daughter’s tongue worked its magic. Talia was moaning and purring too, she was enjoying what she was doing, it excited her as well. She reached up and tugged her mother’s nipples.

“Delia is feeling so much love, so much happiness, so much pleasure, and it is her daughter that is making her feel that way. A daughter or son should make her mother feel loved and happy, just like a daughter should make her Daddy feel loved and happy. Don’t you enjoy it, feel love and pleasure and happiness when your daughter makes you feel that way?”

I remembered this morning, and Talia’s mouth making me feel so good. I’d thought it was Delia but it was Talia. Talia made me feel loved and happy. I nodded, lost, following her words and the simple train of thought they called up, one thought after the other joined by her words. I smiled. It was so good, so wonderful....

Delia came, grinding Talia’s face against her pussy, and making the most happy and satisfied noises. After a moment, she relaxed, and Talia got up, her face glistening with her mother’s juices, and kissed her on the lips like a lover. She loved her mother, and she showed her that she did. Her mother kissed her back, and it was so sexy. So sexy. I love them both so much!

“You love them both so much!” Mother said. “Tomorrow, you should show them how much you love them.”

That was a good idea, I thought. Talia came over and kissed me, and I tasted her mother on her tongue and lips.

“Now, it’s time to have milkies and let Mommy feel good, and then it will be nap time.”

Ok Mommy. She brought my face to her tits again, still pulsing my happy, happy cock. She said, “Delia.” and stretched out on the bed, opening her knees. My wife climbed between them and began to lick Mommy there. Mommy pulled my head to her titty and I began to suckle. There was no milk, but the smell of Mommy surrounded me and I felt so good and hard and horny for Mommy as I nursed.

“Such a good boy,” Mommy said, like all the times before. “Suck on Mommy’s titty and it will make Mommy feel loved and happy, and Delia is helping. Isn’t that nice?”

I nodded. Mommy liked this, and I liked this. I always had. It had hurt my heart when I couldn’t do it anymore as a child. I didn’t understand. But now it was okay again. I was all horny hard cock in Mommy’s hand, and my mouth on Mommy’s titty. I wanted milkies! Mommy said I would have milkies soon.

Mommy was so happy, and she moved and moaned and groaned like she always had when I had milkies. She moved me to the other titty, and I latched on and worked that one. Mommy was bucking and saying things and crying “Yes! Yes! YES!” and suddenly she went still, but stiff for a minute. Then she relaxed, and Delia crawled up and they kissed. Kissing was nice. Everyone was so happy!

Mommy and Delia made me stop sucking on Mommy’s titty, but Mommy moved me and put my horny hard cock inside her again. It felt so warm and good, even better than her hand. Mommy pulled my bottom to her and I was so deep inside her. She held still and talked to me, but I was all happy horny hard cock being pulsed inside her and I didn’t pay any attention to what she said. What was important was how it felt. So good, so good, so good!

Mommy began moving under me, and I began moving too. In and out. Out made me hurt a little more, and in made me feel so much better and happy. I didn’t like out. It got faster, bitty bit by bitty bit, faster and harder, and fast and deep and then it was all so good! It was Mommy and Delia and Talia beneath me and around my hard cock, moaning and happy, all, each, together in a flashing blur. My balls clenched hard and my cock was so deep and I was happy and safe and loved. Then it was nap time, and I fell asleep, still inside Mommy.

* * *

I woke with my stomach growling. I was so incredibly hungry. I couldn’t remember when I had last eaten. Well, eaten food, anyway.

I thought about eating Talia and smiled. That had been good! I loved her so much, and loved Delia, and we had shown each other how much. I was warm, and felt Mommy under me, and Delia and Talia beside us. It felt perfect. I was still inside Mommy, and that was perfect, too. I bent to her nipple and began suckling. I was so hungry! Nothing came out, though.

Mommy stirred under me and began rocking her hips. I kept suckling and began rocking my hips back. My cock hardened, and we began to truly fuck. Mommy moaned and clutched my ass hard. I suckled at her other nipple, because that was what Mommy liked best. Mommy has a powerful nursing fetish, I knew. I sucked hard, and she squealed and slammed her pussy against my pelvic bone, crying “Oh fuck! Oh fuck baby! Yes!” We ground together and she came, her nails digging into my ass. I didn’t cum, but that was okay. There was something about tomorrow being a special day, but the thought scampered away and I didn’t chase it.

Mom got up, and as I slid out of her it was like a fog clearing in my mind. She put on a uniform, an incredibly sexy uniform. Her short gray hair and black high heels looked great, and her droopy tits hung out the front, her nipples hard. Her pussy glistened below with the mixture of our juices. She put a maid’s cap on her head, and then bowed and left the room, her ass swaying deliciously. Mom has a maid fetish thing, too. I’d do anything to make Mom happy.

Delia and Talia had wrapped their arms around me, and I felt their soft tits and hard nipples against my sides. We cuddled in the warmth. My stomach growled, and Delia said, “Don’t worry, Daddy, she’ll have dinner in a few minutes.”

I reached over and found the TV remote, and turned it on. The late night shows were on, discussing inanities like the latest movie release and who was getting divorced from whom. The world outside our family was nuts. I was happy knowing that our family was happy and healthy and loved each other enough that divorce would never be a question.

I felt Talia rub her wetness against my leg, and she smiled impishly. “Not ‘til tomorrow, baby,” I said, and she nodded sheepishly, but she did wrap her hand around my cock and give it good squeezes. It hardened in her hand, slick with Mom’s juices. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked, and it was so sexy! She knew how to turn her Daddy on, that was for sure! Delia smiled and tapped her on the nose lovingly, and Talia laughed.

It had been an eventful Saturday. It was hard to believe I could come so far so fast. Well, I suppose the years of preconditioning by Mom allowed that to happen. I wondered how many husbands through the centuries had their wives lead them by the cock because of what their mothers had done to soothe them as children. I wondered if there were an equivalent for women in “the old country” in Eastern Europe.

I thought about my grandparents, and the strict way the community they were a part of acted and behaved, and I wondered if the women of the community were responsible for those attitudes. I wondered whether they set those standards to prevent exactly what was happening here, or if what was happening here was the norm hidden from everyone else. It didn’t really matter. My family was happy, and I was becoming happier. I suspected it would not be long at all before I stopped even thinking about questions like this.

Mom came back in, sucking a pacifier and carrying a heavily laden tray filled with plates of food. “Oooh! A pacifier! That’s so kinky and cool!” exclaimed Talia. I chuckled and shook my head. Like grandmother like granddaughter, I wondered.

“A pacifier, Mom?” I asked.

She grinned around it and set the tray down, then pulled the pacifier from her lips. It was not a normal pacifier—it was shaped like a cock, and long enough to actually go down her throat a ways. It was designed to be deep throated.

“Oh, my God!” squealed Talia. “That is sooo cool! I want one!“

Definitely like grandmother like granddaughter. We were all hungry, and took turns picking up bits of grilled steak and vegetables and feeding each other, with a great deal of finger sucking and licking. It was lovely

“So, Mom, the maid outfit? That is very sexy, especially with the black high heels. Are you wanting to be a maid for us?”

“I do. I’ve discovered I like being made to do things, like menial tasks a maid would do. Of course, some of those tasks should be giving head or getting fucked while doing the dishes and such. I’ve got a sexy nurse outfit, too! I give a great sponge bath to a ‘sick’ patient, and some amazingly therapeutic tricks and supplement pills that will improve a paitient’s condition in no time!

“I bet!” said Talia with a grin.

“Speaking of nurses and therapy, I’ve got some supplements for you to take, Danny.” She handed me a small cup of pills and a glass of water.

“What are these?” I asked.

“Vitamins and supplements from the health food store. I got them for you today. I’ve already taken mine, and the doctor gave me a shot to help bring in my milk. These two don’t need anything yet. Maybe later.”

I swallowed them and chugged the water. So Mom had a thing for playing nurse and maid? I wasn’t sure how I really felt about that. I mean, Mom was incredibly sexy in the uniform, which emphasized her droopy tits swinging with every movement. God, I love those tits! Her legs looked fantastic in those black stilettos, too! But some of what she described bothered me because I felt she should have a level of respect that treating her that way flew in the face of. I sighed. I’m sure she’d change that. It felt odd that I was just accepting that, that she could make me just accept changes like that. On the other hand, the changing felt so good... mmm, yes, it did! She could change anything she wanted, and it would be fine by me!

Mom picked up the tray with the empty plates as the other three of us sucked and licked each others’ fingers and hands clean. The erotic manner in which we did this had nipples and cock very stiff, and pussies leaking. The smell of arousal was delicious! It was difficult to restrain ourselves from taking it any farther, but tomorrow was a special day. There was still a vague spot in my head as to what that really meant, but that was okay.

Once my fingers were no longer sticky, I stroked them lightly, ever so lightly, tracing the beautiful lines of my wife’s, and then my daughter’s faces, the faces I love so dearly. I continued down Talia’s neck, and then here tit, going around the sides in circles moving inward to her nipple, making her gasp and thrust her chest forward. Then a quick pinch of the nipple, which made her gasp louder, and made her nipple throb with excitement. I did the same with her the other tit, as her mother watched, her tongue on her lips and eyes twinkling. Talia wriggled and purred, and wrapped me in a hug, pressing her hard nipples into my chest. I smiled with warm love for her.

I turned to Delia and did the same thing for her, and then stroked her back when she turned it to me with a smile. She loves it when I do that for her.

When Mom was done in the kitchen, she came back in, and she grinned, seeing what I was doing. I grinned back, and said, “Mom taught me this. She used to do this when I was a kid. I’d lay across her lap and she’d stroke my back just like this, and it was the best.” Moved at the memory, I looked at her, and said, “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, too, dear.”

Mom sat down with her legs stretched out before her, and said, “Talia, come lay down here, put your head against my tummy... no, face up, lie between my legs with your head propped up. Yes, that’s good. This is just a little different from what I did for your father years ago....”

She began stroking Talia, running her fingers down her breasts, lightly touching her nipples, then back around again, making slow circles around and around, with the occasional nipple stroke at odd times. Delia and I watched as Talia relaxed more and more, her nipples hard as diamonds, swollen so taught and standing out so high. Mom’s hand circled downward slowly, her legs and knees parted wide, Talia’s bum against her sex. Mom was bending down and whispering in her ear, and Talia would occasionally nod slightly. Mom’s hands were stroking almost all of Talia’s tits in a pass, then would circle lower across her belly. It was fascinatingly sexy, like watching a sex goddess casting a spell on a young maid. We couldn’t hear what Mom was telling Talia because Talia was making moaning and sighing sounds, and smiling, yet looking almost asleep. Talia’s legs slowly parted, and her pussy was clearly drooling. Her mother and I watched, completely unable and unwilling to look away even for a moment. It was hypnotic and profoundly exciting!

Finally, Mom’s hand reached down to Talia’s sex, but did not touch it, stroking around its swollen lips while her other hand danced across her tits. Around, and around, each time a millimeter closer, the murmur of her words drowned out by the sounds of pleasure coming from my daughter. Then my mother placed her hand on Talia’s belly, and her two middle fingers plunged deep into Talia’s gaping, begging quim, but rubbing over her erect little button as the went. Talia tensed her body erect as she cried out in joy, her bum pressing hard against my mother’s sex, and her knees spreading wide as my mother rubbed her from the inside. She howled in ecstacy, grabbing my mother’s hand and pulling it tightly to her pussy, writhing in pleasure like her pussy was the center of the Universe, and everything turned around it, the point within the center, wherein all joy and ecstacy lay.

In truth, it was odd. It was like it was the only stable point in the room, everything else moved, but it was still. My wife was buckimg cumming, her hand on mine, and I realized I had my fingers inside her exactly as my mother had hers inside Talia! I didn’t realize I had copied mother’s motions. I felt my hand on my wife’s plump belly, and my hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. The sounds of all three women in orgasm was exhilarating, and nearly deafening!

It went on for a couple of minutes going from spasming and screaming to limp moaning and twitching rather slowly. All three were exhausted, the last of their energy wrung from them by such a mighty simultaneous orgasm. I, sadly, was very horny, though my cock was still somewhat sore. It had seen more use today than it had in a long time! But I wasn’t supposed to use it anymore tonight. My balls were telling me they thought they might be up for it, and my cock was perfectly happy if the hurting of hardness led to those most amazing feelings again, but no, not tonight, I told those needy parts of my body. Mommy said so. That sounded strange even in my own head, but there it was. It was what it was.

Talia turned over and latched onto one of Mom’s tits, and Delia grinned and latched onto the other one. They spent about ten minutes suckling my exhausted mother, which was fun to watch as she went from limp and exhausted to “mmm”ing and cooing, to moving and wriggling to moaning louder and louder as her fingers found their way inside her and she brought herself off as my other two ladies suckled.

Mom and Talia both went to sleep almost immediately afterwards, obviously exhausted. As she curled up to sleep next to me, Delia looked at me and whispered, “She’s got to keep to her schedule if she’s going to start lactating.”

Oh. Well, that made sense, I guessed. I whispered back, “That was what the shot was for?”

“Mm-hmm! She’s got a real serious thing about it. She said it was the hardest thing she’d ever done, stopping nursing you, and that it nearly broke her heart when you used to cry for it when you were younger. Was it strange, nursing at your mother’s tits when you were nine? Did the other kids tease you about it?”

“I dunno if it was strange, it was all I knew, I didn’t know other kids didn’t. And no, they didn’t tease me; they didn’t know. Mostly, it was just me and Mom at home when I was young.”

“And you didn’t know what she was doing when you nursed?”

“I never thought about it. It was just the way it was done. I didn’t know different.”

“Huh.” she nodded. “Your Mom must have been lonely. Well, maybe not. A lot of her suggestions this morning make much more sense, now. I mean, they were good suggestions about bringing the family closer, but now I see more about where they came from. I think she’s been wanting this a long time. She sure knew how to get around your objections, too!“

I snorted. But again, I wondered, as we turned off the lights and sleep started to close in, what had happened that all these changes happened today? And would I wake to find it had all been a drunken dream?

* * *

The next morning, I woke with morning wood, which was not a surprise. What was a surprise was the feeling in my balls—they felt heavy, loaded. Full. It was an unusual sensation. My wife and I had been making love fairly regularly and happily for years, not every day or anything, but at least twice a week. This felt like I hadn’t cum in a month.

As I began to stir, the ladies woke around me. We were still naked and cuddled together, so it hadn’t all been a dream. There was still a part of me that wasn’t sure how I should feel about that. The larger part was happy, and resolved to mention that little part of me to Mom. She’d take care of it.

Talia reached down and felt my hardness, and smiled. I smiled back. Delia kissed her, then kissed me. Mom was already out of bed, in her erotic maid’s uniform, and pinning her maid’s cap into her short, tightly-curled gray hair.

“We’d like breakfast in the dining room,” I told her. “You will eat with us this morning. It is a special day.” She came to the bed and gave a little bow. I tweaked her nipple and she grinned. I guessed I’d gotten it right. This was new to me. Then I had a thought as she turned to go.

“Wait! Isn’t there something you have to do first thing?”

She ducked her head with a smile.

“Honey, Talia, swing your heads around here, and lay on your backs. It’s nursing time.”

Delia and Talia gave excited little claps and twirled around, heads next to each other side by side. Mom lowered her tits to them and guided her nipples to their lips. They latched on, and as they began to suckle, I moved around behind her and put my hand between her spread legs, and rubbed up on either side of her button then back down. She lubricated very quickly, and her clit became erect between my moving fingers. She moaned and pushed against my hand for more contact. I thought for a moment about fucking her, but some feeling said ‘not yet’, it wasn’t right yet.

Mom became more vocal, cooing to Delia and Talia to suck her titties like good little girls, and she would make milkies for them soon. She begged me to rub her pussy harder, to make her cum, that she needed it so bad. I moved my fingers to make circles directly over her button, across to the right several times then reversing to the left several times, then back again. We kept this up for ten minutes, and then I inserted my thumb and rubbing the inside while rubbing her clit on the outside. In four or five circles she was rigid and twitching and screaming, “Yes, YES! Fuck YES! Take me, drink me, suck me DRY!” Her legs gave out, and I was holding my mother up with one hand. Her ass shook and vibrated in spasmic tremors which gradually slowed, and I lowered her hips to the ground and removed my hand as she panted and regained her strength and composure. At some point her nipples had come out of Talia’s and Delia’s mouths, and they rolled over right-side up and grinned at my very spent mother.

“You seemed to enjoy that a lot!” I commented. “I can’t wait to fuck you while they do that for you, preferably with milk!”

Mom twitched and moaned at my words, and went to touch herself but stopped with a grimace. ‘To soon!... oh, Danny, I can’t wait for that either! Oh whoa woh!” And she twitched again. She definitely had a hot button there!

As soon as she had caught her breath, Mom stood and straightened her uniform and cap, slid on her stilettos, and went to make breakfast. I moved to the bed, and suddenly found Talia sucking my thumb and fingers. “Grandma tastes good,” she said around them as she worked, at least that’s what it sort of sounded like she said.

A thought occurred. I looked at Delia, and asked, “Before this weekend, had you ever had sex with a girl?”

“Well, I fooled around a little in high school, nothing at all like this, but it didn’t really do much for me. Why?”

“And yesterday morning you all decided you were all-in? It does it for you now?”

“Well, yes, it’s so perfect! Everything fits! It’s so right!”

“Talia?”

Talia finished with my fingers, and said, “Oh, no, I’ve been with lots of girls, sucked some guys’ cocks, you know. Lots of stuff like that. I love sex! Just never, you know, all the way.”

“And you never thought about all this,” I waved around towards the three of us and the kitchen, “until yesterday morning?”

“Well, Grandma and I have talked about some sexy stuff, and have jilled off together, but that’s pretty much it. Not like this or anything! This is so cool! I love it when she spazzes out like that when she cums!”

“Hmm.” Suspicion confirmed. “Thanks!” I said. " Let’s go get breakfast!” We did.

Breakfast was lovely, omelettes, bacon, toast, and oatmeal with spices, nuts and fruit added, something I hadn’t had since I was a kid. There was also a small cup for me with the supplements Mom had given me the night before. Mom had a similar small cup at her place with different pills in it. I swallowed mine down without comment. Mom served each of us, in turn, placing our food before us and getting tweaked nipples or a caress from each of us as she did. She really seemed to enjoy that, being touched, pinched, or groped whenever the mood struck us. My morning wood subsided as we ate, and I excused myself to pee and wash my hands.

Perhaps surprisingly, conversation at breakfast was pretty normal, even though most of us were naked. Talia talked about getting into the local college, and Delia and I talked about arranging financing for it. Delia had plans for later in the week with a friend, catching a “chick flick” they both wanted to see.

When breakfast was finished, I sat, sipping my coffee and watching my mother clean up, her tits swinging freely with her movements. I had tried to help, but she had slapped my hand and sat me back down and refilled my coffee cup. She got to my bn place to pick up my plate and bowl, and I caressed her tits. She stopped moving and held still as I fondled. “You know I love you, right Mom? You know I appreciate everything you did for us through the years, don’t you?”

“I know, Danny.” Then, “Just a little harder please. Tweak the nipples, I love that! No, hard enough to make them stand up for a while! I want them hard while I’m washing the dishes. Oh! Yeah, that was good, baby, thank you!” She kissed me and swooped away with the plates. I shook my head and took another sip of my coffee.

After a few minutes, Mom came out of the kitchen and said, “Come with me.”

I followed her, wondering what was up. She went into the bathroom and began drawing a hot bath. As the tub filled, she had me shave as she added things to it, and the air filled with steam and spicy, woodsy scents.

“Well, come on, get in!” she said. I did, and for the first time since I was a very small child, my mother bathed me. “Delia is doing the same thing for Talia in the other bathroom,” she said. “Lean back, relax.” She moved a soapy washcloth over my body. “This brings back memories,” she smiled. She got down to washing my crotch and said, “Of course, this is different! Still hard, though.” she added.

She grasped my cock and began that stroking, pulsing rhythm again, and after a moment I felt myself relax even further. “Today is a very special day, Danny. You are going to take your daughter into womanhood. Listen carefully. You are going to be gentle. She is going to want to go quickly, but you must take things slow. Delia and I will help, but you must give her time after you take her virginity. When you do, you should not pull out or move for a little while. Tell her that you love her, that she is your princess, that she is the most wonderful woman in the world. Be there for her. When she is ready, move slowly. Make sure that you make her cum before you do. If you can, try to make her cum again and cum with her. Then before you pull out, tell her she is your greatest treasure, and you will love her forever. Do you understand?“

“Yes, Mommy. Isn’t... isn’t this wrong? Shouldn’t her husband do this after they are married?”

“Not this time, Son. Talia isn’t going to have a husband. You are the man of the house. You must make this perfect for her. That is what a loving Daddy does—makes the world perfect for his little girl, keeps her safe, gives her what she needs, and loves her. This is what she wants and needs. It is up to you to give it to her.”

I nodded. I’d do anything to give my little girl what she needed, and would do almost anything just to give her whatever she wanted, as long as it was good for her.

Mom let the water begin to drain out of the tub and dried me with a soft fluffy towel. She kissed me as I stood on the bath mat, and told me she was proud of me.

I heard Delia and Talia in the bedroom, and Mom opened the door. I walked in to find Delia sitting on the bed next to Talia, who was lying down. They looked at me, and I smiled. I went to the other side of the bed and said “Hi Punkin’! How are you doing?”

“Um, okay, Daddy. A little nervous, but mostly excited.”

“It’s going to be fine, Punkin’. You know I love you, right? You are my Princess, and so very precious to me, and to your mom and grandmom, too. We’re going to make this very special for you, you’ll see!”

“I know, Daddy,” she smiled. “Everybody’s making this a big deal, but most of my classmates in school had done it before they’d become juniors. I know I’ll be fine! I’m just glad it’s you!” She looked down, suddenly a bit embarrassed.

I leaned over and gave her a tender kiss. “Me, too.”

I realized her mother had been stroking Talia’s breasts, and that her nipples were very hard. I scooted closer and kissed my way down to those nipples and took one in my mouth, making Talia purr and thrust it out towards me, pressing her soft breast into my face. She shifted her hips, and I became aware of the scent of her arousal. “Mmm, Daddy...!” she sighed.

My mother was doing something at the end of the bed, and Delia was moving and adjusting on the other side of Talia. I looked deeply into my daughter’s eyes, and stroked her face, her pupils were growing large, and the look on her face was intent, searching for something in mine. She must have found it, because that look became so loving and beautiful that my heart swelled. I felt her hand on my cock, not just holding, but gently urging me to her.

I took a moment to look around, and saw Delia and Mom adjusting the position of her legs and feet, stroking and caressing her skin there as they did so. I moved carefully between her legs and positioned myself as she continued to hold my cock. Talia let go, a bit regretfully, and leaned back as Mom raised Talia’s hips and Delia slipped a pillow under them. I bent in to kiss Talia deeply, and she returned it, pressing her tits into my chest. I felt her arms and legs go around my back and hips, pulling me into a tight embrace, and I felt her wetness against my hardness.

I felt hands slip between us, and Talia gasped as Mom and Delia pinched a nipple from each side. I nibbled her neck as she ground her sex against mine. I heard Talia murmur “Mmm, I love you Daddy...” and I felt another hand move on my cock, this one with something incredibly slippery, and then move my cock to Talia’s hot entrance. There were hands working down there, not inside but around, and everything down there became very slippery.

I was crouched in position, with the tip of my cock just beginning to part her swollen lips. I looked into my daughter’s loving eyes, and asked, “Are you ready, love?”

“Oh, Daddy, I am!“

Slowly I pushed inward. She was incredibly tight, and I paused a third of the way in and she gasped and deliberately relaxed. There had not been a hymen to break, but given my daughter’s sexual adventurousness I was not terribly surprised. Actually, I was a bit relieved, as this wouldn’t result in blood or the pain of it tearing. It would just be all stretching. The lubricant Mom had used was incredibly helpful—not that Talia wasn’t wet enough, but it was so slippery as to be almost frictionless, which eased the passage of my cock a great deal. I understood Mom’s cautions, now.

“Oh, Daddy! So full! You’re so big!” she exclaimed. (I’m not, really, just average, but if my daughter thought I was hung like a horse I was very okay with that!) “More, Daddy!” She had relaxed and adjusted to me, so I slid further in. “Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, Daddy! So full of you!”

I bottomed out, the top of my cock almost reaching her cervix, as far in as I could manage. I wouldn’t hurt her with hard thrusts, which was good! My goodness, she was small and tight down there! We stayed like that a minute, and again I felt active hands between us stroking and squeezing.

“Oh, Daddy, I’m so glad I waited for you! Oh, I love you! I have you inside me so much, so full, so good!”

“It gets so much better!” said Delia, beside her, and Mom began massaging Talia’s button, and the lubricant there was explained. Talia made a gasping yipping sound, and pressed herself into me, then pulled her hips back to press them to me again. I set a slow pace, sliding out slowly and then back in, and felt her pussy muscles begin to loosen enough to accommodate me. Mom’s hand was moving at Talia’s clit and Delia’s at her tits with each thrust, matching my slow, even pace. Talia began begging for more and faster. I slowly increased the tempo, and Talia matched it, her hips working in time with mine like a slowly accelerating locomotive.

“Oh! So good! That feels so, so good! Faster, Daddy!”

I slowed a bit instead, and she moaned in frustration. “Now, baby, make it last! Too fast and it will be all over too soon!” Her legs were still around my hips, and she wriggled herself against me and said, “I can’t get enough!”

I said, “Men, especially men your age, can get too excited too fast, and cum before you do. Sometimes backing off is a good thing!”

“I don’t want other men! I want you!”

There was a surge of feelings inside me then. Confusion, pride, shame, need, perversity, and love. It led to an explosion in my head of lust and love. Suddenly the locomotive was going down a long hill, and picking up speed and force as it went.

“OH! Fuck YES! Daddy I want YOU! Fuck ME! Fuckme DEEP! I’mgoingto CUM! Yesyesyes YES! Good! FILL me! FILL me UP! Cum Daddy, CUM! CUM! CUM! AAIIEEEE!

She bounced and slammed and spasmed and screamed like she was being electrocuted, while clutching me with all four limbs. It was like she was trying to merge our bodies, trying to pull much more than my cock inside her, perhaps my whole body.

I flooded her. I came so hard and so much that it surrounded my cock and came out around the base of my cock and soaked the bed beneath us.

“OhDaddygoodsogoodsogood! MyDaddy! MyDaddy!” She wriggled and wriggled against my body, touching as much of me with hers as she could while never letting go and never easing her grip. I was propped on my elbows, and reveling in my daughter’s happiness, still connected, held in place by the tightness of her channel and a sort of vacumn-lock. To tell the truth, I didn’t want it to end. I kissed her face and then her lips, and then deeply, so deeply. Her wriggling stilled as she returned the kiss with an amazing depth of love and passion. I felt such a warm glow, and my heart melted.

The sound if crying penetrated our little cocoon. We broke our embrace to look, and saw Delia and Mom hugging side by side with tears on their cheeks. “Wha...? Did I do something wrong?”

“Oh, no! Not at all!” said Delia. “It was perfect, beautiful! Our daughter is a woman now, and our family will be strong, from now on. You’ve accepted us all as the man of the house!”

There was a great deal of teary kissing and hugging of Talia and I. It was a lot of beloved female flesh pressed against me, and I began to stiffen again inside Talia, who got very round-eyed as she felt it happen.

“That... is the most amazing feeling! Daddy got hard again! Inside me!” she exclaimed.

Delia and Mom laughed and Delia tousled her daughter’s hair. ‘Well, don’t waste it!” she said, and we began to slowly move together again. This time, we both lasted longer, even with their help and some very adventurous fingers and lips.

* * *

A year had passed, and one day about three in the afternoon on a Saturday we decided to stop in at the local bar and grill on a whim. We sat down at a large booth table towards the back. Talia had the almost-three-month-old baby, Melissa, and Delia was seven months pregnant, so alcohol was not on the menu. Mom’s tits were full, so she was taking care of feeding Melissa, facing away from the rest of the place so no one else could see just how much she was enjoying it.

As the waitress brought our food, I stepped to the bar to order a beer. There was a gentleman wearing an old suit and a trenchcoat sitting on a stool to one side, very quiet and non-descript. I would not have noticed him had his very non-descriptness not rung a bell in my head. As the bartender moved to pull my beer, I focused on the man. He smiled.

“Nice family,” he said. “It looks like things are going well!”

“Thank you, yes, we’re quite happy these days,” I replied, trying to place him in my memory.

“I’m glad to hear it! Things can be difficult for families in these trying times. I see your mother has helped out a great deal! That was a bit of a surprise, but you never know about these things sometimes.”

He knew. It clicked. “You... you were here....”

“Shhh.” He winked. “Wishes are funny things. Usually people wish for what they think they want, not what they really need. Even then, things can go sideways.” He put down his glass, and nodded his head.

The bartender handed me my beer, and said “That’ll be $3.50.”

I pulled out my wallet and took out a five, a and said “Keep it.” I turned back to the man to ask... something. He was gone. So was his empty glass and the napkin it had been on. His stool was in line with all the others. I took a sip and nodded, then turned back to join my happy family.