The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Happy Family

A year ago, I started teaching math classes for high school students in my spare time,first of all, it is necessary to tell that I am 40 years old and I am a fetishist, I have always been fascinated and intrigued by hypnosis, I have always wanted to have hypnotized women at my command,that’s why I have read many books about it, and I have always wanted to put into practice my years and years of study in the field, I also have an extra taste, I love women with pantyhose.

My story begins when I started teaching my stepdaughter who was in high school, hence she and my girlfriend told all her classmates and friends that I was a magnificent teacher, how wrong they were.

My Stepdaughter´s name is Andrea has 21 years old, for her age is already very developed, she measures 1.65 mts. she has a large bust for her age and the legs have them well turned since very young she does gymnastics. She was studying at the university, she intended to study medicine, however, because of the school space was not allowed in medicine and alternatively the university sent her to Economics, the only problem she had was that was not into math’s, not even the 2 + 2.

My Girlfriend knew that I was good at math´s and Practically begged me to teach her daughter and not miss the opportunity to go to college,I gladly offered to help her.

What my girlfriend didn’t know is that her daughter was going to serve me as my slave soon, just as my girlfriend does without realizing it. Although they still don’t live with me.

The day of the first class arrived, Andrea arrived at the house in the afternoon type 6 in the afternoon, intentionally I chose that time, so Andrea would arrive tired after her gym classes. She was dressed in jeans, tennis, a sports shirt and a sweatshirt.

As I assumed Andrea was tired and invited her to sit at the table, and there the talk started, quite well so we started talking and we spent 30 minutes talking before I asked her to take out a notebook to start writing down.

The moment Andrea pulled out the notebook very reluctantly said that she was very tired, but I reiterated that if she wanted to study she had to understand it, she laughed a little and took out his notebook.

I approached her, next to her I had placed a table lamp that modifies with a more dim light and that at remote control regulates the intensity and flashes it produces, this clear without turning off the studio light. In addition, I put classic music on the speakers at a low volume to create the relaxing atmosphere I wanted to do.

I started the class with some rather boring terms and she was already falling asleep, with the first yawning I knew it was the opportunity, so I started to dim the light of the lamp a little, she noticed it so I turn to check the lamp without paying attention to the class I was giving.

When I saw that she saw the lamp I turned up the intensity a little and lowered it again, and I began to make a slow pattern from which I realized that she no longer separated the view.

Andrea, are you paying attention to me? I told her, she half-asleep told me she didn’t understand, I was still with the same pattern of light on the table lamp, she kept seeing her so I started telling her

You’re tired Andrea, your quiet focus and you’ll see how you understand her.

She didn’t answered me but only saw the lamp, I started to move the rhythm of the lamp turns off a little slower.

I said to her again: you’re tired Andrea, you have to concentrate

Andrea no longer took her eyes off the lamp, I continued

That’s right Andrea, focus on the light, watch it change in intensity

Andrea was more and more focused on the pattern that I changed and now she was a little faster

That’s right Andrea keep going, let the light take you, you’re tired you have to left your will

Concentrate Andrea, focus on the light every time you go getting deeper and deeper into the light.

Trust my Andrea, focus and let yourself go. Trust my Andrea. The moment the pattern of the lights changed.

We were like this for about 20 minutes when I finally said:

Andrea closes her eyes, but keep seeing the lights you’re tired and you want to sleep, you want to leave your will and you don’t want to think close your eyes and sleep, but in your mind you will continue to see the pattern of lights and you will continue to let yourself go deeper and all you will hear will be my voice and you will follow everything my voice tells you.

Andrea automatically closed her eyes, I turned off the lamp and stood in front of her, Andrea was in a trance without a doubt, completely relaxed.

Andrea still sees the light, and trust my voice, follow my voice that she will tell you what to do now, Andrea said nothing was only there with her eyes closed

I said: Andrea you are very tired you do not want to think, you want to give me your will, you want me to tell you what to do because you are very tired, and you just want to think about the light and nothing else

You’re asleep Andrea, you have to give me your will to keep you sleeping more and more.

Andrea was still asleep, give me your will, I told her, give me your will Andrea. In a numb voice Andrea only said, you takes my will.

All right, Andrea, I have your will, you just sleep, Andrea sleeps and obey me because I own your will.

Andrea relaxed more and let her head fall more.

Can Andrea hear me? YES was your only answer.

Who has your will Andrea? You have it, I just want to stay asleep.

All right, Andrea,but if I have your will, I control it, you agree?

Yes, you control my will.

So what makes me have your will, Andrea?

No, I don’t know! She said still asleep.

If I have your will then it means that I control you

If I control you, it means I’m your master, do you agree?

I agree, Andrea replies

Do you agree with that Andrea?

you have my will and therefore you are my master.

So from now on you’ll address me as master, you understand?

you are my master

If I am you master then what do you become your Andrea?

I don’t know, master. In a slave?

Exactly Andrea, if I’m your master, then you’re my slave, do you agree?

Yes Master, I’m your slave, you control my will.

All right Andrea you’re my slave your will is mine

Yes Master, I’m your slave.

Very well Andrea and the slaves obey what the master commands, don’t they?

Yes slaves obeys their masters

Then you will obey me

Yes master I will obey your orders

Very well Andrea and every order you obey will give you pleasure, as long as you obey you will feel good and getting better

Yes master, obeying it’s pleasure.

Well Andrea having no will gives you pleasure

Yes master, having no will gives me pleasure

you want to give me your will every time I command you to, Andrea

Yes master, I will give you my will when you command me.

Andrea being in this state gives you pleasure

Yes master, being in this state gives me pleasure.

In that case every time I and I say, “Dai Chu” you will enter this state and give me your will, you will become my slave without hesitation

Yes master, whatever your orders.

All right, Andrea, all right, how do you feel?

Aroused master, that I can obey you.

Well Andrea let’s start with the first thing,

From today you will understand mathematics perfectly, everything that your teachers teach you will learn in the fastest and easiest way, from today they do not hinder you at all

Yes master, I understand

Andrea, when I say “Dai Chu” ,you will enter this trance and give me your complete will you have understood?

Yes master, I obey

Andrea from now on you will wear skirts or shorts and pantyhose and no panties, every time you come to see me, you understand?

Yes master, I will wear skirts or shorts and pantyhose and no panties every time I come to see you.

Do you wear already pantyhose Andrea?

No master have never put ones, my mom uses a lot since she meets you but I haven´t found those useful or sexy.

I have a lot of pantyhose’s in home, so I took some nude ones and give them to Andrea

Andrea put this on, as soon as you touch the pantyhose you will feel pleasure, as you are putting on the pantyhose you will feel more and more pleasure, when you finish putting on you will have an orgasm so intense that you will not want to be again without pantyhose

Yes master, Andrea stands up and take her pants off, she takes the pantyhose and as soon she took them with their hands she begins shivering, she again get set in order to put them on in her legs.

The intense pleasure that she feels when she was putting on, was evident. She wanted to put them on quickly but due their inexperience took more time to do so.

As soon as she stands up again to put the pantyhose over her butt, she stars convulsing in a so intense orgasm, and she scream, using pantyhose is so amazing and hot.

She screams very loud and have an incredible orgasm.

As soon she had her orgasm she return to her state, all hypnotized with the eyes looking to nowhere

Did you like it Andrea?

Yes master I like it so much, will never pass a day without me using pantyhose.

Perfect Andrea, you will have always an orgams when you put pantyhose on, also you will feel sexy using them and you will feel very aroused around me.

Yes master, thank you master.

And don’t worry in the first drawer of the dresser of your room your mom always has pantyhose, from there you will take yours.

Yes master as orders

You’ll come to see me tomorrow Andrea and bring on your cell phone pictures of your friends, you will talk wonders from today of your mother’s boyfriend in terms of regularization classes. Do you understand?

Yes master as orders.

You will not stop thinking in your stepfather, you will be so hot, and so aroused until we meet tomorrow, without knowing why you will need to see your stepfathers dick, you want that your stepfather takes his dick in your mouth, in your pussy, in your ass. You can masturbate all the time that you want, and don’t think in your mom, you need your stepfathers cock for you only. And tomorrow the first think that you will do is kissing me so intense and telling me that you were thinking of me all day. This will be the firs time in which you will think in your mom and begin asking yourselve is this feeling is right.

You will recall that you put pantyhose in the morning today, will not be strange

Andrea on the count of three you will wake up feeling fresh and relaxed, you will not know what happened except what I commanded you to do, that it will stay in your subconscious. And I’ll meet you here tomorrow as I order you understand?

Yes master as orders

Perfect Andrea then on the count of 3 will wake

1, 2 and 3

In that act Andrea opened her eyes, felt disoriented but at the time said

Wow I feel super good, I think I have a little blink, didn’t I?

Yes Andrea but don’t worry, come tomorrow and we’ll continue with the lessons

Thank you, you are the best, how good you are with my mom, tomorrow I will come.

She stands up and leaves my home.

When she left I receive a message from my girl that says: Master, I´m about to arrive, do I have to make time or I will be able to come to my master? waiting for your orders.

I was happy thinking in my new slave and answer the text saying that she has permission to arrive