The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harlot High

NOTE: All characters in this story are over the age of 18. It takes place in a private all-female boarding school where the different grades are separated into different buildings. All events take place in the “Senior” section of the school.

Enrollment

“Sir, this is an all female institution. I am sorry, but we just cannot allow admission to a male student. It just would not make any sense,” the headmaster says.

She is wearing the mandatory school uniform—a black coat over a white collared t-shirt, a dark blue skirt, and a pair of knee-high socks.

Her body is not super athletic or skinny, but that’s not to say it isn’t worth looking at. She has been gifted with a nice meaty body with a pair of tits that protrude well past her chest line. Her thighs look like they could crush a watermelon. I know that if I really wanted to watch her ass jiggle with the pounding of my cock I could.

Despite all of this fap material sitting in front of me, all I can think about is how she is honestly such a bitch. The fact that I used to just have to sit down and take this kind of treatment before I discovered my gift is honestly quite sad. I’ve wasted so many years of my life as an outcast in a lower class household just because I don’t fit into society’s standards of “nice” when in reality I could’ve been treated as a king. All I have to do is think it and I can manipulate the thoughts of those around me.

“What did you say?” I ask, toying with my food.

Through my telepathic powers, I feel around the deepest nooks and crannies of her mind.

“I said…” the words seem to stall out of her mouth. She doesn’t know it, but I already have her within my grip. “This is an all female institution.”

“It’s funny that you think I care,” I say.

I feel her mind momentarily slip away from my grasp.

“SIR!” she yells, but I quickly re-establish the neural bridge from her mind to mine. “We would love to have such a highly esteemed student such as yourself at United Boarding School.”

She lets out a small smile.

“Oh, I’m glad that we are on the same page,” I say.

I send a thought command to the headmaster’s mind and she starts to unbutton her blouse.

“Say, what was your name again?” I ask her.

“Oh, it’s Ms. Marth,” the principal says as she undoes the last button holding back her large chest. Her bra clad tits sprout out from the cavity created in her shirt.

Just to think, this whole school is swarming with girls younger and hotter than Ms. Marth and they are all at my disposal.

“Ms. Marth?,” I say. The principal responds with nothing more than a pair of confused eyes, as if she didn’t exactly understand what I was saying. “You don’t look like a Ms. Marth. You look more like a Lauryn. Yeah! Lauryn! That’s what you’ll go by.”

“What? You can’t just decide that my name is Lauryn. Plus, I am an adult, young man. You call me by my last name with some respect…—,” Lauryn says. She seems to pause right after saying that. I have already changed her mind on the subject. “Yes, Lauren it is.”

She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, allowing her tits to plop out and hang towards the floor.

“Alright Ms. Lauren,” I say. “Where will I be staying?”

“Hm, since you’re a boy, it wouldn’t be right to put you with the other girls. There is one room where we could accommodate yo—” she says as I cut her off.

“Where do the hottest girls stay?” I ask.

“Huh?” she seems caught off guard. “Sir! These are students!”

“I said... where do the hottest girls stay!?” I decide to reiterate myself. “You know, the girls with the nicest asses? Nicest faces? Perky tits? You will tell me right now.”

She seems to calm down.

“Oh the hottest girls huh?” she says as she kneads her breasts between her fingers. “They would be in the second story of the B wing.”

“Alright, that’s where I’ll be staying,” I say. I make sure that

“Oh no, we can find a more secluded spot for you away fr—” she says.

“I don’t think so Ms. Lauren”. I snap my fingers.

“Oh? Um… okay. I’ll call the dorm manager and make the accommodations,” she says as she picks up her phone.

After a few minutes on the phone, she walks me out of her office and towards my new room.

“Pleasure to have you aboard,” Ms. Lauryn says. We enter the hallway full of pupils dressed in school uniforms similar to the one that Lauryn is… was wearing. “As you can see, we don’t normally accept new students. Especially not males who have already graduated highschool previously.”

She was right. This was just the senior wing of the school, but my out-of-placeness was obvious to everyone around us. However, they paid less mind to me and more to the fact that their strict, powerful principal was walking around the place with her fat tits literally falling out of her shirt.

Of course, none of them dare say anything that might come off as disrespect or insubordination.

I can tell that Lauryn is embarrassed, but she does nothing to cover herself. I have the power to let her redress or to even make it so that other students don’t think anything of the sight, but I remember how bitchy Ms. Lauryn is and decide to make her repay her debts. I make those around her just aware enough to notice her exposed state but not enough to make a big deal out of it.

It doesn’t take long before we reach the wing that I will supposedly be staying in. As we enter, the fact that this is where all of the “hotties” stay is pretty believable as all of the girls seem to be a seven out of ten or up. Without having to worry about the presence of possibly perverted men, the dress code seems to be pretty relaxed. Even though the students had to wear a uniform, they still had enough up to their own discretion (even more so without having to worry about what men think of them). Low cleavage, high skirts, exposed shoulders, stockings—these girls have taken the opportunity to express themselves to a whole new level.

“Alright ladies,” I call to everyone in the dormitory hallway. I am met with a series of confused looks as they wonder what I am doing in an all girls dormitory. It was rare for someone of my gender to make it this far into school territory before the cops have been called, nonetheless for said someone to feel comfortable enough to address everyone in the hall in such a demeaning way.

Wanting to avoid any confusion, Ms. Lauryn butts in.

“Hello students! Please welcome our newest member to the school. This is Eric Dextler and he has recently transferred into our school. We all remember how scary our first day has been so please show him a warm welcome,” she says.

That doesn’t seem to answer anyone’s question. If anything, now people are just wondering why Ms. Lauryn’s chest is completely exposed. Again like I said before, I make the girls in the room feel like they can’t ask or act out on the sight.

“I’ll be staying here from now on,” I say. The only reply apparent is a series of confused stares; some even seem to be waiting for Lauryn to talk me off and escort me off campus. I continue on, but I make sure to be more convincing this time. “...so don’t be alarmed if you start to see me around because I am a normal student. If anything, you should treat me better than your normal peers”

The looks on their faces seem to drop back to normal as I make sure that they accept my words as truth.

Yes, mhm, uh huh, of course, that makes total sense I hear murmured around the room.

“Alright, I’m glad everyone is on board. Now, it’s just a matter of finding which room you will be staying in,” Lauryn says.

I am about to speak up but I am cut off by caucasion girl standing in her doorway. Decently tall and blonde, a basic white girl. She stands with a sense of confidence that comes off more arrogant than anything, as if she knows how hot she is—and she isn’t exactly wrong. Even through her uniform, I can tell that her body must be magnificent. She is a lot thinner than the headmaster, but she is generously proportioned in her chest and rear.

“Well, you can take Cathy’s spot. I would love to have you,” she says as she looks over to the shorter Asian girl standing behind her. Despite the fact that the one speaking is being nice to me and offering to be my roommate, I can hear a sense of bitchiness behind her voice that she probably directs to everyone who gets on her bad side. If she weren’t trying to kiss up to the new student that she subconsciously wants to “treat better than her normal peers,” I would probably see that side of her.

“You, what’s your name?” I ask as I look at the blonde standing before me. Of course, a lady of such presumably prestigious background has no reason to respond to such a rudely worded question, however I make her inclined to reciprocate.

“My name is Alice, sir,” she says. Her hands shoot to her mouth as she wonders why she felt obligated to call me sir.

“Hm Alice… why do you feel so inclined to volunteer Cathy without even asking her?” I ask. Cathy stands behind her with a look of shock on her face. She looks scared that someone else is standing up for her as if she will have to face some future social repercussion for it. “And be 100% truthful.”

I quickly add on that last part when I remember how dishonest students can be. Suddenly, Alice seems to relax as she begins to speak truly free for the first time in her life.

“Well so basically, everyone here kind of teases Cathy—well I say tease but it’s really more harsh than that. We basically give her shit for everything she does because… well it’s just funny. It started because I really wanted to dorm with someone cool and exciting but all Cathy does is study all day. She’s SOOOO boring. Sometimes I feel bad, like she’ll probably graduate without ever getting a boyfriend, but it’s whatever. Basically she is like totally annoying and it would be super funny if she got ki—” she keeps rambling on but I’ve heard enough.

“Alice, you sound like a total bitch,” I say. She seems taken back by my bluntness. This must be the first time in her life that someone has stood up to her or something because she is at a total loss for words. “How about this. Until I say so, you’re Cathy’s personal slut, okay? Whatever she says goes. How about that Cathy?”

I look at the petite, shy-looking asian girl that has been silent until now.

“Um… me?” she says as she points to herself.

“Yeah you,” I say.

“Uhh sir… I appreciate it, it’s just that I don’t—” she lets out as she stumbles over her words.

“You don’t like women?” I say, finishing her thought.

“Exactly,” she says, just glad that I was able to understand what she was trying to say.

“Well, I don’t care. You will use Alice and you will enjoy it,” I command as I stare deep into Cathy’s dark brown eyes.

“Oh… of course,” Cathy says with a new sound sense of confidence and excitement found from the fact that she no longer has to make her own choices. I am forcing her to enjoy her newly found power over her once oppressor.

“Now,” I say.

“Yes! Alright!,” Cathy says as she turns around and sits on the foot of her bed. She lifts up her skirt and repositions her panties to the side. She turns her attention towards Alice. “Alice, come here and um—”

This is like the third time I have had to cut off this girl.

“Cathy, talk dirty,” I say.

The shy looking girl pauses and blushes, as if this was the most embarrassing thing I have requested of her despite the fact that she is exposing her pussy to anyone in view of her doorway. Still, she surprises me.

“Alice, come here you little slut and lick my clit,” Cathy commands.

Alice looks conflicted but she ultimately walks over to the foot of the bed and gets on her stocking-covered knees like a good girl. She looks as if she wants to speak, but she hasn’t been told to. Instead, she simply brings her face closer and closer to Cathy’s cunt until she finally does what she has been commanded to do: she licks the clit presented to her.

Soon, the quiet dorm is filled with the soft moans of Cathy and Alice—Cathy moaning from physical pleasure and Alice moaning from the satisfaction of pleasing her new owner.

The other girls in the room whisper to each other from the sight; I even see a few take out their cameras and begin to record. To them, this is not viewed as an act of perversion. They are not watching because they are in shock or grossed out by the lewdness of the situation. They are treating the entire situation as if Alice was caught doing only a mildly embarrassing act.

“You other girls,” I call out to everyone. “Everyone here is to alternate my chores. I want my clothes to be cleaned as soon as they hit the floor. I want my trash thrown away as soon as I am done with it. And if I ask for a blowjob, you better be begging to be the one to give it. Do you all understand?”

My words sit in the air for a moment as they sink in. Such rude and outlandish demands, yet the girls standing around the hall nod in agreement.

“As for which room I will be staying in, it doesn’t fucking matter—I’ll probably be spending a few nights with all of you here and there. Just keep your doors open at all times and dress for bed as if you are expecting me. And you don’t care if any of us see each other naked, that’s just the way things are,” I say.

The various pieces of young flesh murmur and acknowledge my demands. Of course, I didn’t direct them to take any action right now, but I know when the time comes they will obey.

Ahem... Mr. Dextler,” the principal bitch says from my side, her tits still freely hanging in the open air. “Is it really necessary to dictate how these women dress at night?”

“Of course it is,” I say. “Matter of fact, we’ll need to make a few more changes to the school dress code. Hm… it’d be pretty hard to get three thousand new uniforms in such short notice so I’ll have to pull a few strings to get the order in. Just wait for me in your office until I am ready.”

I notice a pupil standing by herself still staring at Alice sucking on Cathy’s pussy.

“And take her,” I say as I point to the student. “You two sixty nine or something for the rest of the day. You better be like that when I get there. As for me, I have a class to attend.”

* * *

First Class

First period of the day. Well… it’s actually the last period of the day but it’s my first since I just got here.

I stand outside the classroom door, very obviously out of place, in a crowd of uniformed senior girls. Despite all dressing the same, they each look different. Different face, different hair, different height—all these things gave each girl a different feel to them that I couldn’t wait to try out. And none of them thought much of the random dude in grey sweats and a white t-shirt standing among them.

Within a few minutes, a mid-thirty-year-old woman walks down the hall and lets the class inside. As the students flood through the door, everyone seems to walk to anassigned seat, leaving me standing there at the front of the classroom.

“Oh hello,” the teacher says. “Who might you be? New student? Kinda late into the year!”

She says that last part with a light chuckle.

“Oh yeah, just moved into town,” I say.

“Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?” she says.

“Sure,” I say. I might as well get into the role. “Hello class! My name is Eric Dextler and I am a transfer student from I.C. Weiner High.”

“Oh, I think I heard of that school. I think my niece is going there!” the teacher says. Of course, that is not the name of a real school. I just thought it was funny to make the woman think that.

“Sorry teacher, I didn’t catch your name,” I say.

“No worries!” she says with a genuine smile that almost makes me feel bad. “My name is Hella but of course please refer to me as Ms. James. I have been teaching art here at the school for the last nine years.”

“Nice to meet you Ms. James,” I say.

“You as well Eric! Now if you could take a seat, just find an empty chair somewhere in the room. I think that there’s one next to Andrea in the back” she says.

I do as she says and find the empty seat in the back of the class. The seats are laid out in rows facing the front of the class so each person has exactly one elbow partner. Andrea, the girl who has the pleasure of sitting next to me, is a brown-haired Latina. She looks smart but isn’t currently paying attention (it is just an art class after all).

Her hair is held back in a ponytail with a single blue scrunchie and her face is covered in a pair of glasses. It’s hard to gauge her body from a seated position but I’ll probably get a first hand feel soon enough.

Just out of curiosity, I sit in class like a normal student for a good twenty minutes watching the teacher do her job. It’s actually rather interesting, but it could be more entertaining.

Pull down your skirt and start masturbating I think.

“So as you can see, it’s all about the—” her mouth stops dead in her tracks as she pulls down her skirt, brings aside her pink underwear, and starts rubbing her exposed pussy in front of the class.

The other students seem to be in shock at first. I see one or two begin to speak up, but I make sure that the only thing they can do is watch. The show must go one!

“UhHh… what was I getting to?” Ms. James says as she continues to finger herself. “OoOOHHh! Right! When mixing colors, make sure to keep your brush clean to avoid runoff.”

The girl next to me nudges my shoulder.

“Are you seeing this?” Andrea says as she begins to laugh at the sight (not exactly a normal reaction, but hey, what else can she do?).

“Start touching yourself too,” I say to her.

Her hand quickly shoots beneath her skirt flap as I begin to hear sloshing sounds from her crotch region.

I shoot my hand to her tits to finally appease my sense of curiosity. Her tits are definitely much larger and softer than I expected. It also seems that she didn’t bother to put on a bra this morning as I am able to feel her flesh for all of its glory. As I said before, girls dress a lot more comfortably at a school with no guys.

“Hey! Stop that!” she says unable to push me off with just one hand. I quickly make her quiet and unable to physically stop me. I also make her view me groping her as a mild annoyance rather than a felony.

“Stop what?” I say as I knead her soft titties through the fabric of her top.

“Touching meEE!” she says with minor discomfort. Her voice sharply shoots up as she continues masturbating in her own school chair.

“Why should I?” I ask. I am legitimately curious on what excuse her mind comes up with to hide from the fact that she is letting me grope her with minimal resistance. She can’t even come up with an answer to my question. Instead, she sits quietly rubbing herself off as I continue to feel her fat tits.

Ms. James continues to put on a show in the front of the class as she does her best to continue her duty to provide an education to all of these promising young students (promising young students who are holding back laughter as they watch their teacher make a fool of herself).

“Hey Andrea,” I whisper. She looks up at me from her pleasure fantasy with a scrunched forehead and gives me a mumble of acknowledgment. “Follow me to the front of the class.”

I get up and walk down the room towards the woman finger fucking herself in front of the class of 18 year old girls. Andrea walks a short distance behind me.

The women of the room seem to be confused by my actions, but that’s okay.

“Andrea, Ms. James! Congratulations, you are today’s lucky winners!” I say with an enthusiastic voice. The rest of the class seems more confused than ever.

“Um… what did we win exactly?” Andrea asks as she stands awkwardly in front of the class with me.

“Wait! Excuse me young man! We raise our hand and wait for our turn when speakING iN THIS CLaAAHhhs mmm,”Ms. James asks with her fingers still an inch deep in her cunt.

I choose to ignore the teacher—it’s not her fault that she is acting like a bitch.

“Well, the reward of a good spanking,” I say. It doesn’t take long for the class to erupt in chaos as people wonder what the hell is going on.

“YOUNG MAN!” Ms. James screams at me. “PLEASE TREAT THE REST OF YOUR PEERS WITH SOME RESPECT!”

“ERIC!” Andrea yells out.

“Class, class! Settle down!” I command. Instantly, the room quiets to a hush. The only audible noise is the sound of Ms. James pussy fluids gurgling around as she continues to masturbate. “Now, Ms. James and Andrea, lean over on the table and show the class some ass!”

The two girls obey almost simultaneously. They both turn around and lean one of their elbows on the teacher’s desk to support their weight. They then use their other hand to lift up the flap of their skirts to reveal their panties.

They are both wearing what look to be the same pair of white underwear. Maybe it is a part of the uniform that everyone else ignores?

I lean over Andrea and grab a meter stick resting on the table.

“This should do,” I mutter to myself.

“Okay class,” I say with my back turned to the 30 or so students sitting behind me. “Today we will be learning about corporal punishment. Today’s lesson will be hands on—”

I am cut off by a student behind me.

“Mr. Eric!” the feminine voice says. They seem to be accepting my role as acting-teacher pretty well. I didn’t even mean to do that!

“Yes?” I say as I turn around to face her. It’s Cathy—the petite Asian that was getting eaten out in her dorm room by that other bitch.

“We are learning about corporal punishment… but what did these two girls do wrong?” she says. I can tell that she didn’t mean wrong by the question—more curiosity if anything.

“That’s right Cathy,” I say. “But what you have to understand is that when I say something, you do not question it.”

“Oh… alright sir,” she says, having been given an adequate answer. She quickly begins to write in her notebook as if she is taking notes on what I have said.

“Back on topic… today’s lesson will be more of a demonstration per say. The biggest takeaway I want you all to take with you is that… if you are a bad girl, you will get punished,” I say. “And what defines a bad girl?—whatever I say. You may not think that Ms. James or Andrea did anything bad, but I said they are bad so they get punished.”

I begin the demonstration as I turn to the two asses presented to me and the rest of the class.

Andrea’s youth is apparent through the perikiness of her flesh. Her underwear looks a little big on her as there are wrinkles in the fabric that make it seem like I can easily reach under and feel her womanhood. Her flesh is of a light, untouched tone as if she has rarely gotten the opportunity to get a good tan in.

Ms. James’ ass, on the other hand, is much more mature, like a fine wine. It sags a little bit, but that is only expected from such a large rump. If anything, her butt is surprisingly plump for her age. Her underwear even looks a size too small as it hugs closely to her flesh. I can see the shape of her cunt through the skin-tight fabric.

Both fine specimen for my next actions:

THWAP!

The sound of the meter stick slapping Andrea’s ass echoes throughout the room as she lets out a small yelp.

“You two will enjoy this more than anything you’ve ever experienced,” I whisper to them.

THWAP!

I spank Ms. James in a similar manner, however her moan is one of pleasure and not pain.

THWAP!

THWAP!

I spank Andrea’s ass twice in quick succession and she lets out a cry she scrunches her face. At first I think that she isn’t taking the pain well. I feel guilty looking at the red lines start to form on the flesh of her ass until I realize that her cunt is starting to soak through her panties—she is enjoying it.

She turns to look back at me with a glimmer in her eye as she is asking why I stopped.

THWAP!

I return my attention back to Ms. James’ ass. Her cheeks jiggle much more vigorously with the strike of the meter stick. She clenches onto the table tightly as she takes in this strange sensation of pain leading to pleasure.

TWHAP!!

I spank Ms. James once more to even the count out.

I notice Andrea patiently waiting for it. Just moments ago, she was laughing at the teacher for masturbating in front of the class and now she is in a similar situation—presenting her ass to all of her peers as she silently begs me to spank her.

THWAP!

She lets out a final cry as her pussy begins to drip onto the floor. I quickly reach out and rub her pussy through her soaked panties as I feel her folds twitch around in pleasure.

TWHAP!

I let the meter stick meet Ms. James ass once more as her pussy begins to drip. She seems to be able to hold her pleasure in much more than Andrea as she winces her eyes and suppresses her moans.

I take in the scene before me: two obedient sluts having knee shaking orgasms just because I told them they enjoy being spanked.

My tunnel vision recedes as I turn back and see what the class is doing. They have been watching with mixed reactions ranging from surprised to giggling in their chairs.

A few expressions in the room even look… jealous?

Suddenly the bell rings and the students begin to instinctively shuffle around as they pack their belongings. Andrea pulls up her panties and quickly returns to her seat to grab her bag while Ms. James tries to regain her bearings.

“Ahem… well that looks like all the class time that we have for today today. I’ll see you all next Monday, have a great weekend everyone,” she says as if she didn’t just get her ass spanked like a little girl in front of the whole room.

“Wait before you all go, you have to complete the exit ticket,” I say to everyone.

“The exit ticket?” a girl asks.

“Yes, before you leave the class, you will all suck my dick for a reasonable amount of time,” I say.

The class looks sort of annoyed but not disgusted—as if this was more of an inconvenience than anything.

I walk over to the door and drop my pants, exposing my erect cock. Some girls stare at my shaft—they probably don’t get to see many of these at an all girls private school.

The first girl, probably wanting to leave class as soon as possible, drops to her knees in front of me and grabs my dick.

“Sir, do we really have to do this?” she says as she eyes my pole while her warm fingers begin to wrap around it.

“Of course, did you not hear me?” I say.

“For how long?” she asks.

“I don’t know; a reasonable amount of time,” I say.

She seems to finally swallow the pill (and something else ba dum tsss) as she inches her face towards my cock. My dick enters the moist warmth of her mouth as she gives me a good two pumps before quickly expelling me from her hole.

She begins to get up before I reach to her shoulder and push her back down.

“Nope! Not long enough, try again,” I say. The rest of the class seems annoyed as they have to wait longer for their turn to leave.

“Hurry up! I need to get to the showers until all of the hot water is out!” a voice says from the crowd.

Not wanting to hold up the line any longer, she quickly sticks my dick back into her mouth as she begins to give me a decently lengthened blowjob. She even shows some enthusiasm as her tongue parades around the cylindrical area of my dick.

She then lets my dick flop out of her mouth and begins to gasp for air—my cock wobbles back and forth for a second as it slaps upon her soft cheek.

“Wow… okay that was good, you are dismissed,” I say.

She quickly gets up from her knees and picks up her things before she quickly hurries out of the class.

The two closest students quickly step over trying to get the next spot, but one is faster as she gets onto her knees and begins to suck me off with the spit of the previous girl still warm on my cock.

She gets it first try and I let her leave.

The next girl doesn’t seem as skilled. The class waits behind her with impatience as she attempts to suck my cock in a satisfactory manner 4 whole times. I honestly would’ve let her go on number 3, but something about her innocence and amuetuerness while blowing me was something that I wanted to savor.

This continues on and on with all 30 girls. It takes a good 15 minutes until everyone is finally able to be dismissed leaving just me and Ms. James.

I would have her suck me off but I am just about ready to burst and I have so much more I want to try out before bed.

I wave her goodbye and head out the door.

* * *

Curfew (dorms)

I go back to my new dorm building to finish off the perfect first day of school. As I enter into the door, I notice a few things. First of all, there is still a crowd gathered around the same door as earlier today. Cathy and Alice seem to still be going at it. After all of this time, Alice is still on her knees licking Cathy’s still wet cunt, only now the bed that Cathy is sitting on is soaked in a combination of vaginal fluid and spit.

“Cathy,” I call out. She doesn’t seem to have heard me in her explosion of pleasure—her eyes are closed shut as she moans with each lick of her pussy. I call out to her again, to which she opens her eyes and turns to me. “Cathy! You guys can stop now.”

“Uh…” Cathy mumbles as she regains her bearings. “Oh me. Um Alice you can stop now.”

Alice seems to want to keep going as she continues to suck on Cathy’s folds for a few more seconds. They’ve both been doing this all day and they still haven’t had enough.

Without even putting her pants back on, Cathy scoots further up the bed and lays down, passing out in only a few seconds with her exposed cunt still dripping liquids. After almost half a day of being eaten out, she must be exhausted. As it is already time for bed, I decide to just let her have her rest. Same goes for Alice who seems to have passed our right on the floor where she was kneeling like the slut that she is.

I wander down the hall and peep into all of the dorm rooms since their inhabitants no longer feel the need for the privacy of closing their doors. Some girls are already in bed while others are getting dressed. I catch a few good looks at the different underwear (or lack thereof) that the students at this school wear to sleep.

In one of the dorm rooms, the two roommates are sleeping in the same bed. This was no doing of mine and is certainly against school rules. These two girls have to be a closeted lesbian couple but there is no way of hiding that now.

As I reach the end of the hall, I find the public showers. I didn’t realize how dirty I must smell after a day of such physical activities. I enter the stone-tiled showers as I undress myself.

The room has about eight different shower stalls split up by curtains. There is a bench in the middle where everyone leaves their belongings while they cleanse themselves. I seem to have gotten here pretty late so there are only two stalls in use.

I walk up to one and pull the shower curtain wide open finding myself face to face with a black girl with the nicest ass that I have ever seen. Her entire body is covered in suds as she reaches around herself to scrub her smooth caramel-colored skin clean.

Without saying a word, I walk up to her and cup as much of her rear end that I can hold in my now seemingly tiny hands (tiny in comparison to her globes at least).

She turns around and screams, pushing me away.

She shouldn’t have a problem with the fact that I am naked but I forgot that I never mentioned the fact that they should be okay with being groped. Plus, it probably doesn’t help that I snuck up on her.

“Be quiet,” I command. “You are to let me have my way with you, just keep showering.”

She seems to settle down as she returns to cleaning herself. As she bends over to scrub her lower legs, her anus is perfectly exposed for me to eye down.

Once again, I reach out and feel her soft, tushy ass. Her wet flesh seems to melt into mine as I take in the soft, voluptuous curves of her cheeks. I circle my thumb over her asshole and take in the feelings—usually I’m not one for this orifice in particular but if there was ever a time that an anus was clean it is now.

I reach around her front and feel her pussy. I stick my finger just past the surface of her womanly folds as I make sure to take as much of her cunt moisture as I can.

“Hey you,” I call out to the girl. It hasn’t come to me until now that I never got her name—and I’m still able to use her like this! “Suck on my finger.”

She barely seems to acknowledge that I spoke; just a simple “mhm” and that is all.

The student grabs my finger from her crotch and brings it to her mouth as she begins to suck down the vaginal fluids still present on my finger. I feel her tongue twirl around my digit as she takes in her own taste.

As this goes on, I take my erect dick and stick it between her thighs. I begin to thrust, rubbing the side of my dick up and down the exterior of her cunt. Her meaty thighs sandwich my hard cock, apply pressure to all sides of my girth.

With every buck of my hips, I feel the smoothness of her skin along with the rugged sensation of her bushy cunt.

She begins to thrust back into me, the rubbing from my dick no doubtedly beginning to make her enjoy this. At this point, I can no longer tell if the origin of her wetness is from the shower or her own dripping. She reaches back and grabs my ass so that she can pull me into her harder and harder—the sounds of our colliding bodies now making a clearly audible clapping sound.

I’ve had my powers for some times now so the idea of sex isn’t as exciting as it once was. When this was all new to me, I would just tell this girl to get on the ground so that I could fuck her raw, but I feel much more matured now. I am okay with edging myself a little bit so that I could have more energy to fuck with more women, but it is already the end of the day and I haven’t come yet.

I decide to commit to spending my load on this hot piece of meat as I allow myself to ejaculate between her juicy thighs—a full day’s worth of build up is now slowly dripping down her nice and clean legs.

I quickly turn off the faucet.

“Don’t shower until tomorrow. Keep my cum on you and be proud of it,” I say.

She doesn’t really know how to react because I didn’t tell her how to react. All she can do is follow my instructions.

“Oh… alright then,” she says as she walks to the bench and begins to pick up her belongings and walks out the door completely naked. I didn’t tell her to stay undressed but I assume she would rather be naked (which isn’t that big of a deal in her mind anymore) than dirty up her clean clothes.

I look around the room and see that there is still one lady in here. I haven’t really showered yet and if anything that bit of cardio made me work up a sweat.

I walk over to the curtain covering the only shower still running and pull it open uncovering a ginger haired broad with a subtle hourglass figure.

She doesn’t seem to care about my presence, but I’m too tired to mess around with her so I get to the point.

“Hey you, whatever your name is, shower me with your body. And no hands,” I command.

“Shower you? No hands?” she asks.

“Like, clean me,” I say semi-impatiently.

“How?” she asks. She is not resisting my words, however she just doesn’t know what I mean.

“Like with your body! No hands!” I say again, hopefully this time more clearly.

“Oh!” she says with a smile.

She bends over, her vulva jutting out towards me, as she picks up a bottle on the floor—body wash.

She gets back up and squirts a load of creamy, coconut scented cleanser all over her tits. Without saying a word, she leans her bust into me as she starts using her sizable breasts to lather my upper body in suds.

When it is time to wash my face, I hunch over and she motorboats my face in a barrage of soapy goodness.

She has trouble reaching my lower body with her chest, so she pours more soap on her ass. She turns around and begins to rub her dump truck up and down my legs. Even so, this is an awkward position for her so I decide to help out by moving with her.

To finish everything off, she cleanses my recently used cock. She gets on her knees in front of me and sticks my private region into her mouth. The whole motion is less like a blowjob and more like a deep cleansing. Her tongue swirls around and her throat slurps down as she cleans off the fluids that that other girl left on me. I grab her head as I squeeze her wet, red hair.

She gets up and looks at me face to face.

“All done!” she says with a cheery smile.

Honestly, at this point I am too tired to care. I walk away without saying a word, thinking about where I should sleep.

I walk down the halls and finally settle on that lesbian couple that I saw earlier. They are both soundly sleeping in each other’s arms (and in their underwear).

“Pstt, wake up,” I say to them as I poke their tits.

“Hmm,” one of the girls says as she slowly awakens.

“Make room for me in between both of you, I’m sleeping here,” I say.

The girl seems annoyed but she obeys. She wakes up her partner with a kiss on the cheek and whispers into her ear. They both part ways a little bit as they open up a spot for me in between their warm, nubile bodies.

“Undress too,” I say.

Without a word, they both remove their underwear and settle back into bed completely naked. The room is dark so it is hard for me to make out the details of their bodies, but their silhouettes are arousing enough.

I get into bed and lay in between them but I feel that they are slightly annoyed.

“You two both love me like you love each other, right?” I say.

Instantly, I am wrapped in a jungle of arms as both girls start to cuddle onto me from either side. My body is amassed in an explosion of soft flesh—my arms both sandwiched by their own pair of titties as my hand reaches down to either of their cunts—as I begin to drift away.

* * *

New Uniforms (Assembly)

At this point, I’ve had my fair share of fun with everyone but I’m excited for something new to try out. I got the principal, Ms. Lauryn, to order a new set of school uniforms and call an assembly to unveil it to everyone.

I walk through the gym doors and see the entire senior class sitting together on the bleachers. I’ve used so many of these bitches that I just see a bunch of holes waiting to be used. It doesn’t help that they are all wearing the same bland uniforms, stripping them of any sense of individuality.

A random girl that I found in the hall follows behind me carrying my bag. As we get to the center of the gym next to Ms. Lauryn, she puts my stuff down and finds her seat in the bleachers.

Ms. Lauryn is seated in front of a folding table next to dozens of boxes containing the new school uniforms.

“Okay, so I think that’s everyone,” Ms. Lauryn says into the microphone. “Mr. Dexter, would you like to begin?”

“Sure would!” I say in a cheery voice. I don’t even have the microphone but I’m sure the entire gymnasium heard me. Nonetheless, I grab the device from Ms. Lauryn and begin to speak into it to ensure that I have everyone’s attention. “Most of you are probably wondering why we are here—a couple of you may not even know who I am if you have been living under a rock for the last week. In which case, hello! I am Eric and I am your master. Feel free to call me whatever—I’m not really stingy. However, please be aware that I now own you. My needs come before yours. If I say something, you are to do it. Is that understood?”

No one in the audience says anything.

“I said, is that understood? Respond this time. Anything!” I say.

This time, I am met with a series of mumbles of acknowledgement.

“Good, now the reason I have called you all here. You are all probably wondering what we have in these boxes here. To answer that question simply, these are your new school uniforms!” I say. “I know that there was nothing wrong with the old ones, but I just think that these ones are so much more cute. Don’t you agree Ms. Lauryn?”

“Yes I sure do!” she yells, trying her best to make sure that her unamplified voice reaches the mass of people in front of her.

I walk over to one of the boxes and carefully peel off the tape, pulling the lid open shortly after.

Inside is a collection of wrapped black uniforms. On the top of each packaging lays a headband with two bunny ears.

“Ah here we go!” I say as I pull out one of the uniforms folded in a near little square. I hastily tear open the plastic and take out the uniform: a bunny ear headband (as mentioned before), a collared bowtie, black stockings, and a strapless bodysuit that covers nothing above the tits and below the waist (besides the private region, of course).

Yes, the iconic costume from Bunny Girl Senpai. I never watched the anime, but I know enough about porn to know that these things look good on a nice piece of meat.

The crowd before me seems to be giving a mixed reaction. Most of the girls seem to not know what the outfit is and if anything they seem confused by the addition of the bunny ears. The decent percentage of the audience that is able to recognize where the uniform is from (and what it will look like) seem uneasy. And the few with bad eyesight… well they are squinting as they just try and figure out what all the commotion is about. Nonetheless, the girls in front of me need to be quiet.

“Settle down! This is not how women act in the real world!” I say, maybe getting into the principal role a little too deeply. “Now, you are all to be quiet while Ms. Lauryn demonstrates the outfit. Now Ms. Lauryn, get over here and change into this.”

“Um…” Ms. Lauryn says as she gets up and shuffles over. Even in her normal, nonsexualized attire I can tell that her meaty body is just waiting to get out. “Right here? In front of everyone?”

“Yes, right here,” I say. I eye the set of clothes in my hand. “This should be your size.”

“Okay,” she mumbles to me. She grabs the package and heads behind the piles of boxes for some privacy.

“No, stay here,” I say to her as I point to a spot in the ground right in the center of everyone’s vision. I could make this easy on her by making her enjoy this—heck, I could even make her not do it at all—but I still remember how she treated me when I first tried to enroll at this school so I decide to make sure she receives proper treatment at times.

Ms. Lauryn shyly walks to the center of the floor and begins to take off the school uniform that has guarded her sexy body from my eyes for the last thirty seconds. First, she takes off her black coat. The white button up that she wears beneath now looks thinner than ever; from where I am standing I can already see the outline of her bra. Even that undershirt is short-lived; after a moment of hesitation she begins to undo the buttons. Inch by inch, the once conservative collared long-sleeve shirt drops lower into a v-neck until nothing more is holding it up her body besides her own arms.

I walk around for a moment to capture a glimpse of the view that Mrs. Lauyn is presenting to the entire class of 2021. Her legs slightly tremble in a display of weakness as the veils of her button-up fall to her sides like the curtains of a theatre—in this case the only play being performed was her magnificent set of milkers held tightly to her body by her weak excuse of a bra. Seriously, she walks around like this every day? The poor thing looked about ready to explode from the sheer mass of Ms. Lauryn’s titties. Her poor back! I think she wears a tight bra in an attempt to hide her womanly curves to appear more conservative, but all it does is make her look that much more enticing.

Ms. Lauryn removes her arms from the sleeves of her shirt, allowing it to fall to the ground.

She reaches both of her arms behind her back, her tits jutting towards the crowd as she unhooks the clip of her bra and lets it reunite with her shirt on the ground.

Now, Ms. Lauryn stands before the kingdom of barely legal students that she is supposed to have supreme authority over, wearing nothing more than a skirt. Her massive titties are once again exposed for everyone to see just like the first day I arrived here, only now it is so much better. Not only are her tits exposed, but she isn’t wearing anything on her upper half at all. And this opportunity makes sure everyone (over 18!) on the campus has the pleasure of seeing her bare milk jugs, not only the people that we happen to pass in the hall.

I now walk up to her and, reenacting the many shenanigans that me and my friends pulled on each other when we were youths, pants her—I pull her skirt straight to the floor leaving it wrapped around her now quivering ankles.

I instantly make two observations: 1) the meatyness of Ms. Lauryn’s thighs matches the proportion of thickness of her upper half (meaning that her thighs were meaty in the best possible way) and 2) she isn’t wearing any underwear.

That’s right; now she is standing in front of everyone completely naked.

She uses her hands to cover up her private regions which surprises me. I guess I haven’t had that talk with her yet.

“Ms. Lauryn,” I say as I cover the microphone. She turns to face me. “Don’t cover yourself.”

Instantly, her hands drop to her sides as her private parts are uncovered from their second line of defense. Her bare snatch and tits are in front of the entire senior class and she can do nothing but hope no one takes photos.

This is cool and all, but I have more plans.

“Ms. Lauryn, will you please get into this,” I ask as I hand her the matching assortment of clothes that I now hold.

She takes it from me—the neat pile of clothes I was holding turning into a garbled pile in her arms. She takes a moment to shuffle through the mound of fabric as she meticulously eyes each piece down to the tiniest detail; it is almost as if I can hear her wondering what the fuck she is doing with her life. Like seriously, she’s standing in front of her entire class of subordinates completely naked as she comes to terms with the fact that the outfit that she holds in her arms is somehow more demeaning than wearing nothing at all.

Still, there is nothing she can do but let out a muffled sigh (in order to not let the students see her dissatisfaction with the whole situation) as she becomes my human barbie doll and begins to dress up in whatever the fuck I want her to.

She begins by stepping through the hole of the black one-piece bodysuit. She quickly slides it up her body, somewhat relieved that her tits and cooch is now covered. She then repeats this process with both of her stockings and then fits the white, collared bowtie around her neck. To finish things off, she places the bowtie delicately on her head as if she was doing her best to maintain at least some dignity.

The woman in front of me is now dressed like a girl from a porno. The one piece barely covers her cunt and absolutely none of her legs—it slides between her thighs like some sort of thong. The top portion does an even worse job of hiding her incredible cleavage as her breasts are squished to her body tighter than a horny teenager boy playing with tits for his first time ever.

“Is this to your liking Mr. Dextler?” she asks in a mocking sort of tone. The sassiness in her voice is the one form of rebellion she has against this cruel mental entrapment that she is currently in.

“Yes, see! That wasn’t so bad, was it? Everyone in the stands, make sure to get a good eyeful of your bitch of a principal. Take a photo or two if you’d like,” I say; I see a few flashes from the crowd. I’ve had enough of my fun with Ms. Lauryn, so I decide to make her a little bit more open to this situation. “Ms. Lauryn, you are no longer embarrassed by this. This is all normal. You will go with the flow from now on.”

Instantly, all the tension in her body language vanishes as she becomes cheerful and somewhat peppy—the type of person I would expect at a boring school assembly.

“Everyone else,” I say. “Come down here and change into your new uniforms right out here in the open like your principal just did.”

Instantly, the sea of schoolgirls descends from the bleacher wave by wave. Normally, this kind of distribution operation would require organization and volunteers to hand out packages, but thanks to my encouragement these girls all get by independently without much help. They each walk up to the box labeled with their appropriate size, get a packaged uniform, move away to make room for more people, and finally begin to change.

Girls start to undress in the dozens, disregarding their old (now seemingly bland) schoolgirl uniforms in favor of these much bolder costumes. Costumes isn’t even the right word for this—these aren’t some party city cosplays, they are the high quality shit.

I take a moment to myself to admire my masterpiece. All these fuckable girls just straight up getting naked on the gymnasium floor as they begin the next stage of their slutification. The best part is that these girls still retain everything that make them them. If you go up to them and ask them about their favorite television shows, they would each give a different answer. I’m not overpowering their free wills to make them pure sluts, I am simply enhancing their personalities to my liking.

Within a few minutes, the first wave of whores are dressed in their bunny girl costumes. They return to their seats—an army of identically dressed prostitutes free for my use.

I spin my head as I find Ms. Lauryn standing there in the sea of changing students.

“While the rest of you wait, watch me and Ms. Lauryn’s free entertainment,” I say into the microphone. I am about to use my hands, so I hand the microphone to another girl and speak to her in private. “Take this back to your seat and begin masturbating.”

The girl in question—some nerdy looking red headed broad—takes the microphone and heads back to the bleachers. In a few moments, the gym is filled with the sounds of her moaning as she begins to touch herself in her seat.

I turn my attention to Ms. Lauryn standing there in front of the folding table all pretty like. I love the view but man do I need to get her a larger uniform—this thing is already brimming over as is and she isn’t even moving around yet.

Right now, she is going with the flow… so I can do whatever I want...and this whole thing has gotten me riled up to the point where there is a lot I want to do.

I grab her, turn her towards the table, and bend her over with a type of disrespect that I wouldn’t even show a proper whore. Her wardrobe finally malfunctions as her tits plop free with the force of her elbows slamming onto the plastic table.

I reach around and grab a handful of her womanly mass—her hot tits shape to the mold of my hungry fingers. Funnily enough, no girl in this entire school has a body half as heavenly as Ms. Lauryn and yet I have never taken the opportunity to actually touch her. I guess having to compete with the perkiness and cuteness of a bunch of youths kind of drowns out the wonderful qualities of a matured body (plus, it’s not like she was going anywhere).

I take my hand back and feel her ass—the outfit doesn’t even cover 90% of her ass cheeks. I am able to have my way with her meaty rump without even the slightest of obstructions. As I violently shake her ass, I bump into the assortment of girls around me who are just trying to get by so that they can also transform into a whorified slut such as the one I am currently groping.

I reach for the small piece of fabric guarding her pussy. Like the world’s worst chastity belt, it moves easily out of the way to reveal her shaven cunt. The thing is already moist to full capacity as a stream of liquid begins to drip down her thigh.

Enough is enough—I am tired of waiting. I whip out my dick and before I can even enjoy the view I am six inches deep in glory.

As I bottom out for the first time, Ms. Lauryn lets out a moan as she grabs the arm of a student next to her and begins to squeeze. As she regains her composure, she lets go of the student allowing them to leave with a red mark still glowing on her arm.

I begin to fuck Ms. Lauryn, and when I say fuck I mean really good too; each of my thrusts are backed by the full power and meaning of my loins. The mass of students around us is bustling with activity, but even through all of their noise the claps of Ms. Lauryn and me can be heard from anywhere in the room.

I grab a random girl in a bunny girl uniform walking back to her seat—she has curly brown hair, a soft face, and hazel eyes. The rest of her features are lost by her willingness to conform with all of the other students. I reach out and grab her tits and quickly notice how tits are supposed to feel in one of these things. She is obviously wearing the right size as I can feel how her breasts are perfectly cupped into place.

She doesn’t react to me groping her, so I must have had some sort of interactions with her in the past week but at this point I really don’t remember.

I tear down her brand new uniform to pull out her tits. I cup her breast in my right hand and Ms. Lauryn’s breast in my left hand. I take note of the slight differences in their characteristics: the composition, softness, size, warmth, nipples… all at my fingertips.

I alternate between violently squeezing every part of their bodies from their tits to their thighs.

I continue to fuck Ms. Lauryn with a passion. I don’t know when, but the rest of the girls (besides Ms. Lauryn and the other girl I am using) have returned to their seats. The gym has fallen quiet besides the echoes of our clapping thighs and the moans of the two girls before me.

In an instant, my dick is ready to go. I feel a surge of energy travel from my waist to the tip of my dick as I shoot a load of semen deep into Ms. Lauryn. I quickly take out my cock as I fire rope after rope of my cum all over the two girls, forever staining their outfits. Keep in mind, I ordered the perfect number of uniforms; there are no extras. The girl I am groping will have to walk around with a torn chest and both of them will be able to show off their cum covered outfits proving that they were good enough to be used.

Of course, the same applies to everyone else. Each and every time I use one of the students at this school, their dress will get worn and worn until eventually they are wearing rags covering nothing.

I let go of the girls as I turn around and face the crowd of innocent-looking teens all dressed up in the same black one-piece showing off their varied legs and cleavages. On top of all of their heads sits the same white bunny ear headbands. They are a fleet of drones—right now shiny and fresh but soon they will all be worn and used.

* * *