The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s time for Dr. Packer’s annual scholars retreat at the lake. His students always enjoy it.

* * *

Harvest Moon

MC, MM

AltoidLover <>

Dr. David Packer loved the Autumn. The leaves had begun to turn and there was a chill in the air. Raking leaves was always a pain, but it was a price he was willing to pay for the autumn in Matheson. He was a middle aged professor in a small northeastern college town. Matheson still did things the old fashioned way, so tenure at Matheson College came with a small house on campus.

This time of year, he was usually out doing yardwork and thanking the good lord for the men’s track team as they ran by in their skimpy jogging shorts and sneakers. Thank god for idiot college students and their foolish masculinity. None of them wanted to be the first to give in to the weather and wear more for their daily run. A popular teacher on campus, he raised his rake in a silent salute to the young men as they passed and nodded at their waves in return.

This was the time of year for his annual scholars retreats. There were two: one for his leading 6 female students and one for his leading 6 male students, so that there would be no fraternizing under his watch. His students would go to the Matheson Cabin up at Empire Falls. (Normally, the cabin is under the management of the college’s Outdoor Club, but other student groups could request weekends at the cabin, if schedules permitted it.)

On Friday morning, Dr. Packer checked the packed supplies a third time and met with his teaching assistants to make sure that they could handle everything while he was off the grid for the weekend. On Friday afternoon, Dr. Packer would meet with the male students. His TAs would be bringing the female students tomorrow and bringing the male students back to campus.

“I don’t understand why it all has to be one weekend, Dr. Packer?” his TA asked. “Logistically, it would be much easier over two weekends.”

Packer smiled. “I’m superstitious,” he explained. “The Harvest Moon has long been a time of celebration and rebirth. I like to think it gives my students a bit of a stress release and then a chance redouble their efforts as we roll into midterms and then finals for the semester.”

“True, but two weekends...”

“Would result in one not being under the harvest moon. It’s hard enough to find the time to sync with the moon as it is and that’s with three days.” He raised his hand. “Please understand that this is important to me and I like to think to my students. I know I look forward to it every fall, and I like to imagine that they do, too. Everyone loves the tradition.”

They knew from that look on his face that there would no budging him on this. The conversation shifted to the logistics of this weekend and ensuring that everyone knew what they’d be doing when, and the list of who to contact in case there were any issues that needed to be dealt with.

In his cargo shorts and bowling shirt with full moon pattern, Dr. Packer looked the part of the clueless faculty member trying too hard to be the fun one on the school trip. The college van would seat six and was already packed with the supplies for the weekend. He had his clipboard, but he didn’t really need to check names. He knew scholars already.

The first one that arrived wasn’t a surprise: Damon was always one of the first to class. He was a nondescript young man with bright eyes and always came with questions for the class lectures. Marcos and Nick were next. The two were fraternity brothers that found that they enjoyed Dr. Packer’s medieval history as much as they loved the EE classes of their major. Hank hurried up next with his backpack over his wide shoulders and a half-eaten slice of pizza from one of the campus food trucks in hand. Edon, a tall well-built, exchange student from Kenya, looked around excitedly and chatted with the others. They all waited for the last member. Geo was a slight young person with a bright fuchsia mohawk and large gauge in their ears.

Once everyone was there, they all piled into the van and Dr. Packer got ready to drive. He pulled out a CD of medieval music and chanting for the scholars to listen to on the drive to get them in the mood for the weekend. There was a lot of eye rolling and the students for the most part ignored the music and chatted with themselves on the long drive up into the mountains. About an hour or so in, Dr. Packer started the process. He slipped in the earbuds that he’d gotten from his friend in the psych department and played the second CD. Ostensibly, it was also medieval music and chanting, but there were some subliminal tracks embedded underneath. As he drove, he glanced into the mirrors to monitor the students. Conversations were petering out and they each began to slip into trancelike states. The CD and the monotony of the drive up into the mountains were doing their jobs together as they always did. His Harvest festivities were beginning.

In the last hour of the drive, he swapped in the next CD to reinforce their trances. He wanted the students ready to play their parts for the harvest. Damon was on one of the front seats and Packer had some difficulty keeping his eyes off the mirrors, where he could watch the student rubbing his nipples through his t-shirt and watching the young man’s bulge straining in his jeans. He was looking forward to how his teacher’s pet was going to behave in the cabin. Gods, he looked forward to the Harvest Moon every year.

The honking of another car trying to pass pushed Packer out of his prurient thoughts and back to the road. There would be time enough for fun, when they got to the cabin. He kept his eyes on the road (for the most part), but he did see that all of the students were responding as expected.

As they approached the cabin, he swapped in the final CD to start to bring everyone out of their trancelike states. The cabin itself was a rustic looking two story building. It wasn’t really built for long term stays, but it had a big kitchen, five spartan bedrooms, each with beds big enough for two and couches surrounding a fireplace and a monster bench table that could seat twelve comfortably.

As they piled out of the van, the students looked around at the riot of fall colors in the trees. Dr. Packer pointed out the shed where the kayaks and vests were located as well as the path to the river dock. There was a reason that the outdoor club loved this place so much.

“All right, let’s get the supplies inside, please, gentlemen. Damon, Geo and Edon, if you could bring in the boxes from the van? Be careful with the box marked ‘mead’, if you would. Hank, Nick, and Marcos, can you bring in some firewood from over by the shed there? It gets cold at night and we’ll want a fire.”

There was some griping, as expected from anyone given new work to do, but within a few minutes, everything was inside. He let them pick bedrooms and explore the grounds, while he put the food away and started the fire. By the time, he had the evening’s stew simmering in the giant pot, only Damon and Geo were back in the cabin.

“The others out and about?”

“Yes, Dr. Packer. I didn’t know which bedroom you wanted so we put your things in the biggest room at the top of the stairs.”

“Thank you, Damon. Did either of you want to look around? Listening to me in the kitchen can’t be the excitement that you might have been hoping for.”

Geo laughed and raised the book they were reading. “I’m fine. Did you need us to do anything?”

“If you could fetch the others, I’m going to go grab a shower and then I’ll break out the mead and talk about what the harvest moon used to mean. If anyone wants to start a fire, that would be lovely.”

The cabin’s old water heater wasn’t fast, but it did the job. A nice hot shower did wonders for his tight back and soon, he was clean inside and out. He didn’t bother changing his outfit, just the shower itself was enough to make him feel worlds better.

His scholars were spread out on the couches. They’d opened up some of the snacks and made themselves at home.

“Did no one tell you that sometimes you need to wait?” Packer asked with a smile. “Put away your sodas and don’t think I didn’t spot that beer, Hank. This is a medieval history retreat. You will all try my harvest mead.”

There was some eye rolling, but he was the teacher, so they put away their glasses and helped themselves to the plastic wine glasses that Packer had brought. He opened the two bottles of his mead. “As we read in ‘Beowulf’ this semester, mead had a special significance in medieval society.” He walk along the table, leaning over the young men and pouring ample amounts of the chilled mead for each of the students. “Whether they felt that it was drink of the gods, as the germanic tribes thought or just that it wouldn’t be paradise without rivers of mead as the celtic tribes thought, it was clear how much mead was treasured. Mine may not to what our ancestors drank, but I like to think that it may serve a link between today and the harvest festivals of the dark ages.”

Geo raised their glass. “Cheers, Dr. Packer.” Hank smirked at his classmate trying to derail their teacher’s monologue.

“Cheers to you all.” He raised his glass and turned to the high windows. He brought the glass to his lips and as he heard the young men drinking, said “And let the Harvest Moon bless our festivities.”

When he turned back to the room, the six young men all stood looking up, their glasses still at their lips. The trigger phrase worked as expected.

“Drink up, m’lads.” All six of them swallowed the rest of their mead.

Packer smiled. Now the fun can begin.

“A key element of any harvest festival is to put the old world behind us and embrace the new, but another has to do with collecting seed to keep them through the long winter.” He started to unbutton his shirt. “I’ve always been partial to that, myself.”

As expected none of them said anything, but Geo looked a little stricken, even in their trance. Packer moved over to the slight young man. “What’s wrong, Geo?”

“I have none to give.” Packer took particular pride in his intellect, but was still confused at what the young man meant and said as much, asking Geo to explain. Geo squirmed, before finally admitting that he was a transman.

Packer put his hand on Geo’s shoulder. “I know you prefer their and them as your pronouns.” Packer didn’t quite understand at the time, but believed in supporting his students. He had no idea that Geo was transgendered. “You are a man, aren’t you?”

Geo nodded.

“Then, when you cum, your seed, psychic or actual, are shared under the Harvest Moon as men have for generations.”

That seemed to be what Geo needed to hear, as the anxiety seemed to fade from their stance. Packer repeated, “And let the Harvest Moon bless our festivities,” to reinforce their trances.

“Deep breaths, gentlemen. You are all excited to share your seed.” Bulges stiffened. “Strip.” As they undressed, Packer spread sheets onto the couches and took off his own clothes. “Come sit on the couches, each of you.”

He looked over at his students marveling in the bodies in front of him as the young men settled onto the couches with no sense of modesty. Hank’s solid athletic build and a thick modest sized cock. Edon was as well-built as he seemed, with an average sized package. Damon was a surprise; the young man was hung like a horse and already dripping with excitement. Packer licked his lips in anticipation, as he turned to the others. Marcos and Nick sat next to each other, their shoulders touching and their heads nestled; both of them had neatly trimmed dicks. Geo’s pussy was nearly hidden behind a thick bush. Packer found himself both intrigued and nervous, as he’d never been with a woman, so he was unsure about the unknown frontier he saw before him.

“Close your eyes, lads. Imagine the one you most want on their knees servicing you, but remember you can’t cum until they tap on your knee.”

Licking his lips, Packer started with the closest student, Edon. The young man was positively dripping. His uncut cock standing proudly above his shorn balls. Leaning forward Packer sucked the cock into his mouth, his tongue diving beneath the foreskin. Edon moaned and whispered the name of his girlfriend. “Oh, baby. Suck is like that. Tickle the balls. Oh, yes. You know what I like.”

Packer eagerly bobbed up and down, loving the way that Edon was stretching his throat. Edon’s balls tightened beneath his talented fingers and soon Packer tapped out to claim the reward for his efforts. He pulled back, so not all of the copious seed would be lost down his throat. He nuzzled the softening cock for every last drop and then leaded back and smacked his lips.

“Release and relax. No doubts or fears going into the new year, just abundance and joy,” Packer whispered as he leaned forward and kissed the young man’s cock. Edon sat back onto the couch, eyes glazed as he sank back into his hypnotic fantasy.

Hank or Damon? Packer mused. Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, cock or dick for this ho. He reached over to stroke the bulky athlete, as he kneel walked over to enjoy the thick cock jutting from Hank’s lap. He lapped at Hank’s balls as he stroked the cock in front of him. “Oh, yeah, Justine. That feels so good.” Packer was happy to continue. He loved the feeling of power of the young man squirming at his ministrations. He loved the way Hank’s right leg started to twitch as the athlete got closer and closer to the point of no return. The young man seemed happy to be serviced and didn’t even try to reach for Packer’s head. All he did was lie back, twitch and moan until he shot into Packer’s eager mouth.

Packer repeated his harvest prayer, before moving on to Damon. The massive tool in front of him reminded him of the seedy backrooms of the gay bars of his youth. Packer missed his wanton youth and leaned forward to worship the mountain in front of him. He started to feel a hunger in his ass, but there was no way he could go from zero to the beast in front of him. Packer spat on his hands to work the shaft, as he sucked on his student. Unlike Hank, Damon knew what to do with his cock.

“Oh, Daddy. Suck that hog.” Damon thrust his cock forward, as he shoved Packer’s head down. Glorious submission washed over Packer as he felt his airway blocked by the enormous dick in his throat. “No one takes me like you do, daddy.” Packer tightened and loosened his mouth and throat over the monster, twisting his head to really give his student the best experience; he enjoyed the feeling of helplessness, but tapped the surprisingly dominant teacher’s pet on the knee. There was a moment of coughing chaos that left Packer gasping, after a massive explosion of splooge went down the wrong pipe as he pulled back and gasping for breath, as Damon came and came.

Tears, spit and cum all over his face, Packer licked Damon’s monster rod clean, before offering the harvest prayer and turning to the other couch where the last three students sat in hypnotic eagerness.

Packer decided that unfamiliar would be better sandwiched between the familiar, so one of the fraternity brothers first. Marcos’ swarthy good looks sold Packer on him first. He knelt down of his student and stroked his dripping cock. The student leaned against his fraternity brother and murmured Nick’s name. “Nicky, that feels so good.”

Intrigued, Packer started to stroke Nick, who moaned Marcos’ name. He didn’t realize the fraternity brothers were together or wanted to be. Packer bobbed between the two cocks, alternating by stroking them. He edged them until the two were panting and begging to cum; then he tapped their knees and watched the cum fountain up onto their chests.

The horny academic leaned over to lick them clean and make sure none of the seed went to waste. Both of the young men clearly loved nipple play, which made it all the more fun. When the last tasty drop was gone, he leaned up to whisper a harvest prayer into their ears and move their arms around one another.

That left Geo. Packer knelt before the young trans man and saw that Geo was clearly excited, if their erect nipples and engorged clit were any indication. He tentatively reached between the folds of the young man’s pussy and found their pussy was wet. Geo moaned and squirmed. “Just like that Dr. Packer.”

Packer froze, but it seemed as though Geo was still in a trance. They were just fantasizing about him. “Guide me, Geo. What really gets you off.”

“Finger me like that. Oh, yes, just like that. Now lick up between the labia and suck on my clit.” Geo’s legs squeezed Packer’s head and their feet kicked lightly on his back, as they squirmed and moaned.

Packer had his first experience with someone that was multi-orgasmic as Geo came and came again. It made him feel inordinately proud of himself to be able to bring Geo to orgasm, until Packer realized that Geo had inadvertently triggered their own orgasm by tapping their knee against Packer’s head.

Harvest prayer finished, he stood up and as much as he’d love for Damon to fuck him with that monster, it was getting late. He strengthened each of their trances and after cleaning them all up, ordered them to dress themselves and take their places around the table again. He looked up at the Harvest Moon and raised a glass to toast another harvest, before bringing them all out of their trances.

Nick put his hand on Marcos’ back and gestured up at the moon, himself. “Dr. Packer, do you mind, if we go out to the lake? It’s a beautiful night.”

“Enjoy yourselves. A harvest festival is a time of celebration and new beginnings.” Packer couldn’t help but notice the fraternity brothers’ fingers touch as they walked outside.