The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Harvesters — Chapter Three

* * *

Prologue:

It’s been several weeks since the first few people went missing from Shawnee County. Many locals have their own theories as to their whereabouts. Some speculate that the two missing college students had grown tired of living a boring life in desolate Kansas, and had simply run off.

A VPS delivery driver out of Topeka, hasn’t been seen, nor heard from, in nearly a week. The natives over at Rhonda’s diner have already been teasing the sheriff by asking, “So how does a big brown delivery truck go missing in such a small town?” —This, of course, had prompted the local catchphrase “Only in Rossville!”

…And there still isn’t a solid explanation for the pair of security guards that disappeared nearly two nights ago. Some speculate that they might have crossed paths with a group of gang-bangers just outside of Topeka, while others suspect some other form of foul play.

Regardless, the disappearances of five kindly folks wouldn’t be enough to bring in the National Guard, or inspire a call to the F.B.I. …No, it would take the unfortunate disappearances of several dozen more, just to merit that type of response. And by then, it would be too late…

* * *

Inside the second floor of the Court Street parking ramp, two men sit on stakeout in a dark black delivery van. The non-descript vehicle is parked somewhat in the shadows, but within a fifty foot running distance from their intended target. Neither of the men utters a single word, nor makes the slightest sound. In fact; the only movement that either of them make, is when the driver occasionally raises his arm to glance at his wristwatch. At last check, they had around thirty minutes to go…

* * *

In Rossville, some thirty-five-minutes away…

On the west-side of Rossville, there’s a comfortable suburban development that’s aptly named Pleasantry Court. The homes in this cozy little area aren’t like the old, weather-beaten one-story dwellings on Second Street, nor are they like the grand, colonial style homes that line either side of the main drag. These modern structures are made of the finest brick or sandstone, and they stand in perfectly planned rows. Here in Pleasantry, the hedges are trimmed with precision, the lawns are expertly manicured, and the backyards have in-ground pools. And although the homes are markedly handsome, there’s a noted sense of commonality as one drives past.

It’s in one of these very homes, on a late Thursday evening, that April Summers is making a few extra bucks babysitting. With spring break nearly over, the freshman knows that the extra cash will surely come in handy when she returns to campus. Its easy money too; Hanna Goldstein is surprisingly well mannered for a girl her age, and in fact - could be easily missed. The young girl had already put on her pajamas for the night, and was now seated cross-legged on the floor of the family room. With a bowl of popcorn tucked within her lap, Hanna was contentedly munching away and completely engrossed with playing her X-box 360.

April, on the other hand, is in the living room adjacent, casually sprawled out on the Goldstein’s over-stuffed couch. The eighteen-year-old is passing the time away by repainting her toenails, and talking to her boyfriend on her cell phone. There’s a news broadcast currently playing in the background, featuring a pretty local reporter with a very solemn expression. Staring out from the massive widescreen, Olivia Munson goes on to report:

“…Meanwhile, authorities are also baffled over the recent disappearance of two private security guards. Now I’m told that the pair work for Trademark Security, and that they were dispatched from the Topeka office on Tuesday night. However, when it became time to rotate shifts, co-workers noticed that the two had never returned from their nightly patrol. …Now the State Police won’t confirm that the two cases are related, but they are asking that if you have any information regarding the two missing college students, or the whereabouts of Bruce Miller and Vincent Trillo, to please contact them at once.

…And now back to you, Mort.”

A male newscaster comes back on the screen to reply, “It’s rather odd about the security guards, and it’s truly a shame about those missing college kids. But I’m sure the authorities are doing all that they can to find them. Thank you for the special report, Olivia.”

…The anchorman then shuffles his papers before changing the subject. “And in other headline news, economists say---”

April Summers is hardly interested in the evening news. She’s already bragging about how much the mayor and his wife are paying her to baby sit. The Goldstein’s are well known throughout Rossville; the mayor is involved in nearly every aspect of governing Shawnee County, while his wife is a reputable lawyer that owns her own practice. Money is never an issue when it comes to their only daughter Hanna.

With her phone wedged between her chin and her shoulder, April continues to paint her toenails as she gabs away:

“What?…No I’m not going to let you borrow the money!”

“No, you can’t come over either …I already told you why; I’m babysitting!”

“The mayor’s daughter, that’s who!”

“Actually, she’s more than old enough to stay at home by herself…”

“No! (Giggling) …She is NOT old enough to go out with you!”

“You’re not coming over —period! …Because I said so, that’s why!”

With the combination of the TV blaring in the background; the sounds from the X-Box in the next room; and the all-important phone conversation going on with her boyfriend, April fails to hear the delivery van that’s backing up into the driveway. A short moment later, a solid rap at the front door shakes the co-ed from her intimate conversation.

…Well that’s sort of strange, thought the girl to herself …I haven’t ordered the pizza yet. Maybe Mrs. Goldstein called it in from her office?

Seemingly impatient, the unexpected guest rings the doorbell.

BING—BONGGG!

Hanna yells out from inside the family room adjacent, “Someone’s at the doooor!”

“OBVIOUSLY!” returned the babysitter in a sarcastic tone. She then apologizes to her boyfriend, “Sorry, but I have to go. I promise I’ll call you back later on tonight, ok babe? …Luuuv you!”

BING—BONGGG! …BING—BONG —BING —BONG —BING —BONGGGG!

“…Will YOU JUST WAIT A MINUTE?”

Frowning, the young woman turns off her phone and gets up from the couch. With the cotton balls still wedged between her freshly painted toes, April’s bare feet pitter-patter across the cold surface of the foyer. She peeks through the curtains to see the familiar sight of a brown VPS delivery truck, now parked in the driveway.

…What on Earth could the VPS guy be delivering at this late an hour?

The young woman lets the drapes fall back into place and opens the door with caution. Standing on the other side are not one, but two VPS drivers; one dressed in their familiar brown delivery attire, the other in generic coveralls. The dark-skinned one is stocky and older, his frizzy black hair bulging out from the sides of his cap. The blonde one is noticeably taller and appears to be college aged (…And pretty damned cute, if I do say so!) …Both men have silver-colored ear pods covering their ears. …A yet-to-be -released blue tooth, perhaps? …Equally as strange, are the black wrap-around shades that both are wearing, despite the fact that the sun had already set.

...Weird.

“Miss Summers,” greeted the darker one, “how are you doing this evening?”

April notices that the delivery man’s voice sounds rather strange, like it’s somehow distorted…

The driver continues, “Mayor Goldstein is expecting us. We’re here to pick up the package…”

April looks up at them completely dumfounded. “Well that’s odd, but neither of the Goldstein’s mentioned anything to me about any package. But if you’ll just wait a second, I could give one of them a call and -”

“That really won’t be necessary, Miss,” interrupted the darker one.

“We’re just here to pick up the package, ma’am,” reminded the cute one.

April assures, “Honestly; they won’t mind if I call them at work...”

…But the babysitter’s offer seemingly falls on deaf ears. As April raises her phone to make the call, she fails to see one of the men revealing a cylindrical weapon that he’d been holding behind his back...

There’s a brilliant flash, followed by a pulsating light that’s discharging in rapid succession:

CHOOVE - CHOOVE - CHOOVE - CHOOVE - CHOOVE!

April has only a split second to comprehend the sudden explosion of radiant white light, which not only illuminates the entire living room, but quickly blinds her as well. In less than two seconds, the constant flow of energy freezes the young woman right there in the doorframe!

As the first delivery driver lowers his suspendor weapon, the second man is already opening a brushed aluminum suitcase, which he’d intentionally hidden behind the hedges near the door. Brett’s meaty hand by-passes an identical suspendor, as well as a compliance wand, before choosing a flash grenade instead. The human convert digs the egg-sized weapon from its padded foam impression, before setting the case down on a nearby chair. In his digitized voice, the young man advises, “You go ahead and scan this one. I’ll track down the other target…”

The first delivery driver nods his head in understanding, before glancing down to fiddle with the controls on his own weapon. Once the proper adjustments are made, Marcus passes the wand over April’s suspended body, slowly examining her slim frame from one end to the other. The scanning device emits a static tinkling noise, which gets noticeably louder whenever it passes over the female’s genitalia. Once the analysis is complete, the man reads the small viewing screen and then presses a button to transmit the collected data. As he’s doing so, a high pitched scream is heard in the room adjacent. A brilliant white flash cuts the outburst short...

* * *

Still waiting…

It’s been over forty eight hours since Kiki Otomo had last seen her lover. The restless Japanese -American is exhausted from the lack of sleep, and even went as far as to call in sick for work. She spent the entire day pacing back and forth in her boyfriend’s townhouse. The weeping twenty-two-year-old eventually wound up lying on the couch and staring idly out the window, where she’s remained for the last hour. Deep down, she still has high hopes for her lover’s return...

Kiki yanks another tissue from the box and wipes the tears from her eyes. She snatches out another to blow her runny nose, before carelessly tossing the tissue at the over-flowing garbage can. She refuses to believe that Vincent would leave town or even cheat on her with another woman.

…Something just had to have happened while he was out on patrol, I just know it!

An exhausted Kiki sets her chin down onto her crossed arms, which have been resting on the backrest on the couch. Her intent is to rest her eyes, (if only for a moment), and then continue on with her watch. But before long, Kiki’s head slowly tilts off to the side, and the young woman drifts off into a deep, and much needed sleep…

* * *

It’s been an awfully long day at the law firm for Grace Goldstein. The loving wife and mother of one gathers-up her purse and briefcase for the thirty-five- minute drive home. As the lawyer turns off the lights to her office and locks up the business, she can’t help but reflect back on the day’s assignments: two personal injury cases; a motor vehicle accident; and one particularly heartbreaking divorce. It had been a heavy workload, but the monetary payoff would be well worth her efforts in the end.

Grace turns away from her locked door and makes her way down the hallway. She’s a woman who always walks with confidence and purpose. And although the lawyer is known for her professional appearance, she could still turn a head or two, (even in a pinstriped business suit!) At forty one, Mrs. Goldstein is going a little soft around the middle, but her sturdy legs and sexily contoured calves more than compensate for the lack of a so-called “perfect” hourglass figure. Her silver-streaked, raven hair is clipped into an upsweep today, leaving her striking facial features completely exposed. Big dark eyes are framed by flirtatiously long lashes, along with waxed eyebrows that arch upward on the ends, to make her look even more appealing.

…I guess you might say that Grace Goldstein is one considerably attractive MILF!

The lawyer enters the elevator and presses the ‘2’ button. It drops down the shaft to the second floor and reopens a moment later. A tired Grace exits and walks another twenty feet or so, before reaching for the heavy steel door that will lead her outside...

As soon as Mrs. Goldstein steps out into the cool night air, she pulls her striped suit jacket together over her ample chest. She pauses for a moment, taking the time to look out across the poorly lit (and now) empty parking ramp. The woman had always felt just a little uneasy walking out alone at this late an hour, and considering the recent circumstances; she’s feeling even more vulnerable than usual…

For the last couple of nights, Grace had sensed that somebody was watching her. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but could sense that they were there…

Reaching into her opened purse, Mrs. Goldstein pulls out her trusty can of mace. She takes a deep breath and expels a quick Phooo! …The reluctant woman starts on the long trek across the parking ramp, scanning her surroundings with a watchful eye. As she walks along, she finds it strange that she’s never really noticed just how loud a pair of heels could be.

Mrs. Goldstein glances over her shoulder and exhales another deep breath. The lawyer is walking at such a brisk pace now, that her business pumps are click-clacking like thunder throughout the concrete structure. Grace still senses some sort of raw menace in the air, and for a moment, she’s managed to convince herself that she actually is being followed! …With less than fifty feet to go, she looks around and notices a black delivery van that’s parked back in the shadows. The woman quickly theorizes …Probably just the cleaning crew, silly! …Nothing to worry about there.

Across the way, a lock on a vehicle disengages with a click…Grace swallows hard in her throat when she hears a squeaky door swinging open just a second later…

CLUMP! Goes the vehicle door, followed by an identical CLUMP! from the other side.

With her heart pounding away at her chest, Mrs. Goldstein looks over in the direction of the delivery van. Her heart drops when she sees two men approaching in her direction. The lawyer nervously opens her purse in a desperate search for her keys…

…The keys, you ninny! —HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE DAMNED KEYS!

By now, Grace’s footsteps are so harsh and so swift; a few ringlets have actually fallen loose from her piled-up hair. The unfastened strands are dancing in time with the bounce of her chest, and the sway of her hips.

One of the men yells out, “Hold on a minute, ma’am.”

…Grace chooses to ignore the stranger, as she finally manages to locate her keys.

The second man assures, “We mean no harm, Mrs. Goldstein. We just want to talk with you for a moment.”

Grace reaches her SUV and yells out, “Sorry guys, but the office is closed!” The frightened lawyer quickly raises her keyless remote to unlock her door…

BLIP! - BLIP!

…The anti-theft alarm squawks, as if offering a reward for her efforts. Grace swings the door open and launches herself into the driver’s seat. The lawyer flings her purse and briefcase to the passenger side floor, before quickly reaching for the door pull. She slams the door shut and hits the locks, while reaching for the ignition with her other hand…

…I swear on my life; this is the last time I’m staying this late!

The frantic woman glances up at the rearview mirror to see one of the men rounding the back of her vehicle! In desperation, she fumbles around with her keychain, mistakenly trying to insert the house key into the ignition slot!

…SHIT! —SHIT! —SHIT!

That’s when one of the men suddenly appears in the passenger window. The other appears on the driver side and starts yanking on the door. He gives her a spiteful look, before swiping a strange looking device over her door handle. The locks mysteriously disengage, and one of the assailants yanks the driver door wide open!

Grace lets out a terrified scream, as her assailant pokes his head inside the car. She frantically claws at the man while yelling, “What do you want? …What do you want from me?”

The man just leers at her from behind his sinister black shades and says, “There’s someone we’d like you to meet, Mrs. Goldstein. But first…”

…The man tosses an egg-sized device directly into the lawyer’s lap and slams the door!

“What the—?”

KA-CHOOF!

A brilliant white flash suddenly illuminates the interior of Grace’s BMW. She instantly freezes in place —in mid scream —right there behind the steering wheel!

The muted scream would be the last sound the lawyer would ever make while here on planet Earth. A black van speeds across the lot and comes to a screeching halt just a few feet away. The side door slides open, just as one of the men is prying the last of Grace’s stiffened fingers off of the steering wheel. The lawyer remains unmoving in a sitting position, as she’s removed from her seat. The two men carry her to the van, carelessly tossing her to the floor. The door slams shut and one of the attackers says to the other, “You know what to do from here.”

As the black van peels out and speeds across the parking ramp, the other assailant starts the SUV and does the same. Both vehicles disappear into to the night…

A few days later, a carbon Black BMW X5 would be found abandoned in a field, some fifty miles away. The owner’s whereabouts would remain forever unknown...

* * *

Master’s return…

The glow of approaching headlights slowly washes over Kiki Otomo’s soft facial features, eventually slipping away to stretch across the living room wall behind her. The pretty Asian briefly stirs, but the light isn’t enough to awaken her from her peaceful slumber. Outside in the driveway, Vincent Trillo parks his Chevy Blazer, kills the lights, and then turns off the ignition…

The security guard approaches the front door just a moment later. He casually glances over at the living room window, to see a beautiful woman with her head now resting at the back of the couch. It’s only then, that the small indicator lights on Vincent’s earpieces flashed red. That’s when the devices beeped, causing the security guard to stiffen in place, just outside the front door.

The security guard stands in the darkness of the night, patiently waiting as his earpieces search for the signal. Once the signal is found, a channel of communication is linked to the guard’s memory bank. Vincent’s eyes suddenly glaze over, as he receives the vital information that’s coming in from the mothership:

—You will report to the processing plant at 0600 hours.

—You will follow proper procedure by scanning your spouse for consideration.

—You will serve the collective without question.

…Vincent doesn’t need to answer out loud. Most of these things had been ingrained during the Orion’s deep conditioning session, and he knows of the task at hand.

Vincent’s ear pods beep once again, before turning a steady green. The security guard continues onward towards the entranceway of his home. A moment later, the man has already opened the front door and is setting his aluminum weapon case and gear bag down on the floor.

Kiki stirs from her silent slumber. She rubs her sleepy eyes for a moment and looks out the window. Her expression morphs from drowsy into total elation within seconds...

“Vincent!” the woman exclaimed, bolting up from the couch. “My God, where have you been? …They’ve been looking all over for you! …Vincent?”

The petite Asian runs through the living room in search of her boyfriend. She literally jumps on him, wrapping her bare legs around his waist, and interlocking her thin arms around his neck.

“Why didn’t you awake me when you got here?”

…Kiki notices the silver pods covering his ears, before lowering her head in an attempt to kiss her lover on the lips. Vincent keeps his mouth closed, seemingly uninterested…

“I’ve missed you soooo much, honey! …Now don’t you ever make me worry like that again!”

…When Kiki said this, she was looking up into Vincent’s glazed eyes with her own. Her eyes are dark and sparkling with life —so unlike her lover’s.

“So where on earth have you been, my love?”

Vincent flatly replies, “At work.”

Kiki can’t help but notice the slight change in her boyfriend’s voice. It sounds buzzy and irregular, as if it had been altered in some way. She quickly puts a hand to Vincent’s forehead and asks, “Are you coming down with a cold, baby?”

The security guard just pushes her hand away and advises, “I’m perfectly fine; just need some sleep.”

Kiki leans in to attempt another kiss, but Vincent just shrugs her off. “Please get off of me,” he grumbled.

Kiki makes a pouty face and jumps down, as her boyfriend side-steps around her and makes his way into the kitchen.

Vincent fixes himself a sandwich and wolfs it down, then makes his way back to the living room to retrieve his gear bag and case. All the while, Kiki pads along lightly behind him, looking like a puppy dog following its master…

Kiki whines, “Don’t you love me anymore?”

The security guard continues to go about his business, doing his best to disregard the young woman.

Refusing to be ignored, Kiki’s hands reach for her boyfriend’s belt buckle and successfully unlatch it. (The fly turns out to be more of a challenge however, as her fingers fumble insistently with the pull-tab of his zipper). The frustrated woman bats her long eyelashes and whines, “Don’t you want some boom-boom, baby?”

The security guard just pushes her little hands away with disinterest. That’s when his voice strangely buzzes, “I need my rest for tomorrow.” …The man then continues to walk stiffly towards the bathroom.

Again Kiki steps directly in front of her lover. It’s only then that she finally asks, “What are those things on your ears, baby?” while trying to touch one with her hand.

The security guard grabs Kiki’s dainty wrist with his free hand and gives it a harsh squeeze. And even as his girlfriend yelps in pain, Vincent refuses to ease up on his powerful grip. He warns in a sinister tone, “Don’t touch!”

“Ok, OK!” Kiki yelled back in discomfort, “You’re really hurting me!”

…Vincent finally releases her, and Kiki starts rubbing her wrist to relieve the pain.

Without warning, the tiny lights on Vincent’s earpieces flash red. His eyes glaze over as he pauses in place.

Kiki studies the blank expression on her boyfriend’s face. After a moment she asks, “Are you ok, baby?”

Vincent remains silent; his eyes staring right through his lover. His ear pods remind:

—You will report to the processing plant at 0600 hours.

—You must be fully rested…

The indicator lights flash and turn solid green. The security guard dully buzzes, “Must …get …rest …for …tomorrow.”

With a puzzled expression, Kiki replies, “O-ok then, we can get you some rest, baby.”

Then, as if walking in a complete daze, Vincent stiffly marches into the bathroom and turns to lock the door. A confused Kiki is left standing alone in the hallway…

* * *

No turning back…

Vincent Trillo slowly undresses down to his athletic briefs. After removing his pants, he rises upward and stands there in silence in front of the mirror for a good long while. There’s no particular expression on his face while doing this; he’s simply admiring his own image. He studies the dull reflection of his own eyes, and then changes his focus to the Entranz pods covering his ears. The princess was right; they actually do make him that much more handsome…

Once again the earpieces flash red, and a glassy-eyed Vincent is left staring through his reflection in the mirror…

—You will report to the processing plant at 0600 hours.

—You will correctly scan your spouse for consideration.

—You will be prepared to deliver her to the collective.

…Vincent stands in silence, reviewing the given directions that continue to roll through his head. His digitized voice confirms, “I will scan her for the collective. I am prepared to deliver her to the collective.”

A soft feminine voice then whispers into his thrumming ears: …Very good, Vincent. I’m very proud of you. Now honor thy queen and serve the collective.

Vincent’s earpieces turn green. He reaches for the aluminum case that’s lying on the counter beside him, and then flips the latches open. As the lid drops back, the security guard revels at the choice of exotic weaponry: two flash grenades; his Suspendor weapon / scanning device; his protective night-vision shades; and one set of metallic ear pods just like his own.

The male’s earpieces chime in: …Use the earpieces, Vincent. We will be here to guide you.

Vincent reaches for the earpieces. He withdraws them from their foam impression and places them on the counter.

Put on the shades, instructed the female voice.

…Vincent raises the dark, wrap-around shades and places them on his head. Even with the vanity lights on, the man still notices that he can see even clearer now.

…Now go, Vincent. I will be with you every step of the way.

The security guard turns and unlocks the door. He steps out of the bathroom and makes his way down the hall. If Vincent were coherent enough, he might have been surprised to find Kiki lying there submissively on the bed and patiently waiting for him…

Kiki lets out a playful giggle before asking in her squeaky voice, “Honey, what’s up with the funny glasses?”

…Vincent just stares back through the doorway in silence.

“Look, honey; I’m wearing your favorite outfit; the red see-through babydoll!”

Still no reply.

Miles away in a former meat packing plant, a signal blips on a viewing monitor. An incoming transmission from the mothership is showing an attractive human female that’s lying on a bed. (The aliens live feed provided by the night-vision shades that Vincent is wearing, of course). The two Orion males share toothy grins, before turning back to the viewing screen before them...

Kiki had redressed herself in one of her numerous sexy negligees; this time choosing a hot little red number, made of sheer material. The revealing garment is low-cut, short, and very suggestive…

The young woman asks, “You like?”

…Vincent starts walking stiffly across the bedroom.

Kiki lets out a playful giggle and observes, “You look like the Terminator with those silly sunglasses on!”

As her lover begins his slow approach from across the room, Kiki enthusiastically hops up onto her knees within the middle bed. The young woman then holds her wrists out directly in front of her and flashes a mischievous smile. “If you’re the Terminator, then I want you to tie me up tonight so that I can be your prisoner!”

Vincent comes to a stop at the edge of the bed, staring down at his girlfriend through his sinister black shades…

“Come on,” continued the young woman, “Tie me up and you can do anything you want to me!”

Still towering over his lover, Vincent’s briefs have grown tight. The thick bar of his cock is clearly shifted to the left and straining against the restrictive spandex material. She takes hold of the elastic waistband and starts tugging the briefs downward…

“Come on, baby,” Kiki pleads, taking hold of the elastic waistband to tug it downward. “I want to see it!”

Vincent catches her hand and suggests, “Before you do that, I have a game I’d like you to play…”

“A game?” his girlfriend chimed in her little girl voice. “Oooh goodie; I like it when we play games in bed!”

…Vincent extends his hand, opening his palm, and reveals the earpieces that he’s been holding at his side.

Kiki grins with mild curiosity and inquires, “What are those, baby?”

Vincent explains, “These are receivers, just like I have.”

“Oooh, you bought some for me too?” said Kiki, now beaming with delight. “I love it when you surprise me!”

…The woman is literally bouncing up and down on the mattress, looking like an expectant puppy dog waiting for a treat.

A little hesitant to actually touch them, Kiki stoops in close for a better look…

The sleek instruments are metallic silver in color, and gradually round outward like a clamshell. They’re also compact, with each pod being slightly larger than a cap from a water bottle. Little bulbous lenses are in the center of each; the colors currently clear. What intrigues Kiki the most, are the insides of the pods: each has a half-inch-long, putty-like probe, which hangs limp from its surface. Her boyfriend, (now being directed by his Orion guides), explains that these malleable probes will reshape themselves to the inner dimensions of her auditory canals, once the pods are activated.

“Go ahead,” Vincent urged, “Feel how smooth they are...”

Kiki just shrugs her shoulders in a coy manner. She’s still a little wary about touching them…

“Go on,” her boyfriend insisted.

Kiki slowly moves a hand forward and lightly touches the inner side of one of the pods. The woman quickly pulls her hand away in shock, when the surface reacts to the heat of her finger!

“Oooh; I felt it move, baby!”

Vincent encourages, “Go ahead; it’s ok.”

Kiki leans in a little closer, studying the hundreds of pin-like holes that perforated the probe’s surface. (She starts to giggle, secretly noting that it looks like a droopy little penis, just hanging there!) …Staring to feel a little braver, the woman cautiously places her fingertips back on the pod and slowly rubs them over the surface. She’s amazed by the texture, fully expecting it to be tacky to the touch, yet it feels velvety smooth and luxurious…

Maybe even a little inviting.

Vincent advises, “When you’re ready, we’ll just put these in your ears and they’ll make you feel good all over.”

As her boyfriend attempts to place one of the metallic pods over her ear, Kiki shifts her head away from his reach. With a confused expression now showing on her face, the woman asks, “But …right now, baby? …I thought we were gonna boom-boom?”

“Yes, right now,” ordered her boyfriend. “Now let me see your ears.”

Kiki shrugs her shoulders and leans her head to one side, as her boyfriend carefully inserts the probe side of one of the pods into her right ear. He repeats the process with the left side, just a moment later.

…All the while, watchful eyes remain fixed to their monitors with expectant grins on their faces.

Right away, Kiki feels a strange tingling sensation within her ears. As the phallic-like probe begins to warm and expand, it delicately massages the hundreds of nerve endings inside the female’s ears. The pleasing sensation elicits a violent shiver from within her body, and she lets out a playful giggle in reaction. The twenty two-year-old suddenly squeaks, “Woo! …That really tickles, baby!”

Other than Kiki’s abrupt titter, it didn’t seem like anything else would happen. The young woman just continues to kneel there on the edge of the bed with an expectant look on her face.

But then the earpieces suddenly beep, causing the lenses at their sides to flash red. Kiki’s breath dramatically catches and she lets out a gasp in shock. The weight of her body falls back on her heels and her arms drop limp at her sides.

Vincent looks on, witnessing the immediate change in his lover’s expression, which morphs from joy into stunned confusion. As the Orion’s gain direct access to his girlfriend’s mind, Kiki is introduced to a whole new world of obedience and servitude; a world where her only purpose will be to serve the collective…

Kiki’s eyes glaze over and her jaw loosens. Long-held beliefs, passions and memories are quickly being erased. The female’s ever softening mind is being defragged; the newly vacant spaces to be restocked with the collectives’ own ideal.

Out with the old, and in with the new.

…And the aliens continue to observe through Vincent’s shades with growing appreciation.

Kiki’s small frame is wavering from side to side, while her gleaming eyes are beginning to roll back into their lids. The information that’s flowing through her ear pieces uploads at such an alarming rate, that the pods literally begin to hum. The static-like “buzz” sounds similar to that of a grinding hard drive on an outdated PC…

Victor watches as a pool of drool begins to seep from the corner of his lover’s slack mouth. And although Kiki’s eyes are wide open and staring, he somehow knows that she isn’t looking at anything specific —she’s simply forgotten how to close them.

By now, Kiki can’t be bothered to try and comprehend what’s happening to her; she no longer possesses the capacity to do so. It seems as if someone has taken her brain and completely turned it inside out. And as the last few scraps of her reality collapse, an unfamiliar voice calls out from the abyss, penetrating her clouded mind…

—As you hear these following words, let them resonate throughout your mind.

—We have assumed control.

—You now belong to the collective …You will do as you are told and without question.

Kiki starts mouthing the very words now ringing in her mind...

—You will be assimilated into the collective.

“I w-will be assimilated into the collective,” the woman softly murmured.

—This is your pre-chosen destiny …You will not resist.

“It is my pre-chosen destiny,” Kiki repeated gratefully, “I will not resist.”

—Vincent has done very well for the collective. Slaves who obey are rewarded for their service.

...Kiki continues to stare straight ahead. But somewhere, deep down, a part of her is very proud that her Vincent has done well for the collective. She’s immediately auto-corrected, of course:

…Their Vincent.

—You will now reward Vincent slave for his services.

Without hesitation, Kiki rises to her knees and turns to her former lover. With stiff and very precise movements, she takes hold of Vincent’s elastic waistband and pulls the briefs downward.

…The aliens up in the mother ship, as well as those down in the meat packing plant, inch forward in their carbon-fiber seats, hoping for a better view.

Kiki grips Vincent’s meat within the palm of her hand, casually stroking it at first. The Asian bows submissively forward, angling her mouth to face his member. She flickers her tongue out around the tip of the cock, teasingly exploring all the ridges and contours. The young woman gives the veiny shaft a few good strokes, before taking the entire length well into her mouth, deep throating it like an expert. Kiki’s head begins bobbing up and down, worshipping the slave’s manhood as if it were still her own. A wet, suction-like noise can be heard, as Kiki’s succulent lips roll back and forth over the length of the shaft, creating an air-tight seal.

Vincent watches with indifference, as his former lover continues with her oral ministrations; rhythmically bobbing her head like there’s no tomorrow. The “new and improved” Kiki would never complain that her jaw is tired, or that she doesn’t like to swallow.

An obedient Kiki continues with her oral ministrations; her mouth continually working back and forth, while the vacuum of her lips brings Vincent’s shaft to its fullest length. Then her ear pods flash red, and the young woman suddenly freezes at mid stroke - with Vincent’s dick still penetrating her lips.

Her ear pods murmur, “Now take off your panties and gown, lie down on your back, and wait to receive your collector…”

Kiki opens her mouth wider, before mechanically drawing her head back and away from the throbbing penis. As she moves out of her kneeling position, a translucent bridge of pre-cum spans from the tip of the cock to her parted lips. (It finally breaks away when she doubles over to remove her slinky panties). She tosses the underwear and her red nightie carelessly to the floor and then maneuvers herself into a different position. Before long, Kiki is lying on her back and waiting expectantly; her head placed neatly on a pillow, and with her legs spread wide for entry…

Vincent stands naked before his partner; his sturdy dick pointing up and outward like a flag pole on the front of a government building. The man leans forward, casting himself over his lover; one hand is braced against the mattress, while the other directs his unit towards her split. When he shoves himself inside, his girlfriend responds with a quick gasp below…

Kiki gazes up at the ceiling all glassy-eyed; the expression on her face remains completely vacant, even as Vincent starts pounding away at her undercarriage. The Asian’s smallish, now nearly non-existent breasts swirl around and around on her chest with each and every thrust.

…And the aliens continue to watch with total appreciation.

Before long, the couple is moving as one; their bodies working together like a well-oiled machine. Their movements are also very rough and fast; this isn’t the gentle lovemaking that Kiki is used to, but rather animalistic fucking. Vincent is really throwing his back into it, grunting wildly as his balls slap rhythmically against her ass. Kiki’s bloodshot eyes are still staring upward, but her hands have drifted up to his shoulders, rhythmically clenching and unclenching them as he continues to pound her.

The security guard suddenly arches his muscular back, and the veins pull taut against the skin on his straining neck. Vincent pumps several generous loads inside Kiki, while she just lay there waiting to receive below. There are no ecstatic moans or writhing about in delight. The once loving and passionate couple is simply carrying out their given task and doing as they were told.

Within time, Vincent withdraws his slimy and drooping member. He gives Kiki’s underbelly a few good whacks with it, before allowing it to dangle between his muscular legs…

Kiki, (now receiving instructions of her own), rises stiffly from the bed. Her ear pods whisper, “You will clean your collector.”

In a zombie-like trance, the young woman shuffles her feet across the bedroom rug and makes her way into the bathroom. The obedient thrall prepares a warm washrag beneath the running water, before returning to her partner. She takes her time, being particular to clean every fold and crevice that his package has to offer. Once her given task with Vincent is complete, Kiki receives an order to clean herself off. In time, she returns to tuck her partner in beneath the covers. The young woman then takes several steps backwards and comes to a stop with her back against the nearest wall.

Vincent rolls over and reaches for the nightstand to turn off the light…

* * *

The morning after...

A built in alarm awakens Vincent Trillo at 5 am. The security guard pulls back the warm covers and stiffly rises from his bed. As he makes his way into the bathroom, he brushes past his former girlfriend with total disinterest.

With unwavering patience, Kiki has been standing here, with her back placed against the wall, ever since the lights were turned off the night before. The young woman has remained perfectly straight at attention, with her hands at her sides, just staring sightlessly ahead and waiting for further instructions…

As the security guard is brushing his teeth in front of the bathroom mirror, his ear pods flash red, and a glassy-eyed Vincent straightens to stare through his reflection once again…

—You will report to the processing plant at 0600 hours.

—You will correctly scan your spouse for collective consideration.

—You are fully prepared to serve her to the collective.

Vincent stands in silence, as he reviews his given instructions once again. With the water still running below him, and with his toothbrush still raised in the air, the guard’s digitized voice confirms, “I will scan her for collective consideration. I am prepared to serve her to the collective.”

A feminine voice then whispers into his thrumming ears: —That is very good, Vincent. I’m looking forward to meeting your donation…

On the other side of town, security guard Bruce Miller is receiving similar instructions for his wife of twenty two years…