The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens Convert the Earth’s Resources into their own

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The Harvesters

Part 1

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women.

The files Emma had were not classified but she probably should not have them at home. She was relaxing, sunning herself, laying on her tummy as she read the reports and she had her cell phone on the table as well.

As she read she should have been looking up because a high in Earth orbit a massive spaceship was entering the Earth’s orbit and began blocking out the sun.

On board the massive ship, four Grey aliens in silver suits stood as two human females operated controls of the ship. Of the aliens, two were female and two were male. The human females sat staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their blonde hair was in a ponytail. One of them said “MASTERS WE ARE IN ORBIT. READY TO DEPLOY HARVESTING RAY”

“We have wasted too much time taking a few at a time. Now we will convert all of your race at once into our servant’s hahahahahaha”

“YES MASTER………ALL SHALL SERVE YOU. THE HARVESTING RAY IS SET FOR FEMALE ONLY MASTER?”

“Yes. The males are too warlike and useless. Also they lack the Orgone Energy you females have. The ray will feminize those who are suitable and convert the old and young or diseased into healthy females hahahahaha”

“YES MASTER……......POWER BUILDING……….READY TO FIRE IN FIVE GRITNAKS”

“Excellent!”

The two were taken from Earth during the Black Death and “saved” only to be robotized. They had served the aliens since then.

On Earth, Emma saw it got cloudy or something and heard a strange sound and she turned over to see the sun obscured.

“OMG?!” she said as she saw on her cell phone there were reports of a massive UFO overheard. She ran inside to see on the TV, FOXNEWS, CNN, and MSNBC all the channels showed there were reports of a massive UFO in Earth orbit. The militaries of the world were on alert and planning a strike on the UFO if it was deemed hostile. The UN was preparing to meet to discuss options.

Emma called her work, “Karen are you watching this? A massive UFO? What do you think they want?...........I have no idea but what can we do against that? Okay I’ll shower then come in”

Emma scrambled into the shower, hurrying so she could get to work.

“MASTERS DETECTING SCANNING BEAMS FROM THE SURFACE. THEY ARE AWARE OF US AND THEY MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS ARE PREPARING FOR US”

“Fools! They will soon obey us. While the Harvesting Beam is charging, activate the Enslaver Field. They will enjoy their last moments of humanity hahahaha”

“YES MASTER………..ACTIVATING”

Emma was in the shower when suddenly waves of pleasure flooded her body. “Whoa? What the………oh my………fuck!......Uh-h-h-hh……..” as Emma began masturbating in the shower as overwhelming pleasure flooded her mind and body as all over the Earth women began rubbing themselves if alone and if around other women began stripping down and making out with each other.

The men were puzzled and unaffected as “five Gritnaks” passed.

On board the massive ship, one of the Grey aliens in silver suits stood his massive penis out as he enjoyed the servicing of one of the servile units, the redhead staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their red hair was in a ponytail. Her lips pursed she sucked the aliens massive cock. And as he enjoyed himself he said, “Yes Servile Unit 234 soon you will have billions of Robot sisters hahahahaha”

“Mmmmmmppffff” (YES MASTER)

Also in the control room, the two Robots manning the control consoles sat staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their blonde hair was in a ponytail. One of them said “MASTERS HARVESTING RAY READY TO FIRE”

“Fire”

“FIRING MASTERS”

Emma was in the shower with the water off “…oh my………fuck!......Uh-h-h-hh……..” as Emma stopped masturbating in the shower as her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back as a blue glow surrounded her and everywhere.

Her pussy which was unshaved became smooth and bare. Her head leveled as her eyes were now vacant and fixed, staring blankly ahead as her body changed on the cellular level. The rays reformed her DNA, her makeup as she was turned into a new Servile Unit. This included alien cybernetic implants in her brain, her breasts, her vagina, her anus, her mouth. She no longer required oxygen to “live” as the definition of life changed for her and the billions on the Earth. Her heartbeat slowed as her blood became mercury-like fluid. With this her eyelids, lips and areole turned silver. Her strength increased so she was five times stronger than normal. Emma’s breasts swelled and “inflated” to 36DD as her body became perfected. Her IQ already high, was enhanced as a Servile Unit as most of her memory and knowledge was intact but her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. All memories of her former life were erased from her brain. Emma ceased to exist. Now there was only Servile Unit EM01 aka Unit 5233. Emma’s long beautiful brown hair pulled back into a pony tail held by a silver band. Emma’s skin took on a rubbery sheen as she became clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a silver collar formed onto her neck. On her bare left breast a metallic tattoo formed denoting her unit number and that she belonged to the alien Masters as their Servile Unit.

Once fully robotized, EM01 made a “T” symbol with her gloved hands and teleported up to the spaceship to a holding area. She was not alone there were already 500 new Robots there. Then 5000. Then 50000.

All over the world all women were becoming new Servile Units;

Aria teleported to the spaceship near Emma, a beautiful new Servile Unit with 32F breasts with a 32F-25-35 figure as did her friend Karen and others, now all Servile Units. They stared blankly ahead with silvered lips, areole and eyelids.

Mistress Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand when the blue beams engulfed her.

She threw her head back as her eyes rolled back in her head and her clothing vanished. Jessica’s breasts swelled and “inflated” to 36DD as her body became perfected. Her IQ already high, was enhanced as a Servile Unit as most of her memory and knowledge was intact but her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. All memories of her former life were erased from her brain. Jessica ceased to exist. Now there was only Servile Unit JJ01 aka Unit 65233. Jessica long beautiful brown hair pulled back into a pony tail held by a silver band. Jessica’s skin took on a rubbery sheen as she became clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a silver collar formed onto her neck. On her bare left breast a metallic tattoo formed denoting her unit number and that she belonged to the alien Masters as their Servile Unit.

Once fully robotized, JJ01 made a “T” symbol with her gloved hands and teleported up to the spaceship to a holding area. She materialized next to EM01. The two stared blankly ahead awaiting orders.

At the house of James and Melanie, their friend Tiffany was there. The blue beams engulfed them, affecting the women first. The women were already making out and affected by the Enslaver Rays;

James watched as the two women threw their heads back as their eyes rolled back in pleasure and their clothing vanished. Their pussies became smooth and bare. Both Melanie’s and Tiffany’s breasts swelled and “inflated” to 36DD as their bodies became perfected. Their IQs were enhanced as Servile Units as most of her memory and knowledge was intact but her emotions and free will were erased from their brains. All memories of their former lives were erased from their brains. Melanie and Tiffany ceased to exist. Now there was only Servile Units MJ01 aka Unit 85253 and TA01 aka Unit 85254. Melanie and Tiffany’s hair was pulled back into pony tails held by a silver band. Their skin took on a rubbery sheen as they became clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a silver collar formed onto their necks. On their bare left breasts a metallic tattoo formed denoting her unit number and that she belonged to the alien Masters as their Servile Unit. They stared blankly ahead with silvered lips, areole and eyelids.

Then James felt strange as he threw his head back and his eyes rolled back in his head as he orgasmed as his penis went erect and he ejaculated as his DNA began to change and his body hair fell off and he was remade into a new female. His memory was fully erased as a new being. James ceased to exist as her became the perfect woman in his/her mind. Now looking like Gal Gadot, her long brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a silver band. Her new olive skin took on a rubbery sheen as she became clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a silver collar formed onto her necks. On her bare left breast a metallic tattoo formed denoting her unit number and that she belonged to the alien Masters as their Servile Unit. She stared blankly ahead with silvered lips, areole and eyelids. James ceased to exist. Now there was only JA01 aka Servile Unit 85769, indistinguishable from another woman—he WAS a woman.

Once fully robotized, all three Robots then made a “T” symbol with their gloved hands and all three teleported up to the spaceship to a holding area together. They materialized near EM01 and JJ01. The three stared blankly ahead awaiting orders.

The process continued until all 7.5 billion men and women on Earth were 7.5 billion female Servile Units. No one escaped conversion. No one.

The aliens then began Harvesting the Earth’s other resources as probes were launched and Oxygen and Water Harvesters began taking all the water and oxygen from the Earth. The Servile Units no longer required oxygen.

Probes were also sent to extract all the minerals and elements. Within a few months the Earth would be a lifeless rock like dozens of other planets the aliens had harvested.

End Part One

(To be Continued)