The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hathor

‘Mom, what is it?’, Jake asked. ‘It looks like a cow’.

‘Well it sort of is a cow’, I replied as I put the small statuette on the mantle below the large television and above the gas fireplace. ‘It’s supposed to be very old according to the notes that were left with it.’

‘Where did you get it?’, Scott asked. ‘It looks kinda old...’

‘It is old’, Christine said to her sons. Twin boys at the difficult and yet easy age of 18. The boys were much easier to look after now that they had their own lives separate from her. A video game and a sandwich generally saw them through whatever angst they went through.

That and of course she didn’t look too hard at their browser history.

‘Apparently this is an idol to the Egyptian goddess Hathor’, she was reading from the card that came with the statue. ‘She was the goddess of love, beauty, music, pleasure and fertility.’

‘Fertility?’, Scott asked questioningly.

‘Love’, Jake said with a raised eyebrow.

‘Yes to both of those’, the exasperated mother said in a clipped tone. ‘You would think that you two were 8 year-olds.’

They just grinned at one another in that way that very bonded people do as they enjoyed their mother’s exasperation.

The thing about kids is that they always seem to find the buttons that make parents want to strangle them and then hit that button over and over with the efficiency and speed of a woodpecker.

‘Where did you get it?’, Scott asked. ‘I mean if its that old.’

‘Estate sale’, she said simply. ‘I figured I could pick up a few things and you never know what you will find. Turns out that I found one that wasn’t very well advertised and not picked over. The old man that died was some sort of professor of archaeology so had lots of curios.’

‘Huh’, Jake said simply his attention already back on his phone.

‘Cool’, said Scott even as his attention also wandered. ‘Let’s shoot some hoops.’

Jake nodded without looking away from his phone even as he sidled out of the room. Passing by his mother his free hand took a squeeze of her ample ass.

Scott also passed by giving her a kiss that wasn’t very much of a son kiss even as one hand squeezed a breast through her shirt.

Christine felt paused a moment slightly stunned and then simply shrugged.

Males will be males. Besides, her bra was bothering her. Doing the magic thing the unhitched her bra, without taking her shirt off, and removed and threw the large cupped under wire torture contraption over the railing to go upstairs to her bedroom. She had to have a wire given how large she was upstairs.

She honestly didn’t know why she wore it in the house regardless.

She was a thick single mother of teen kids. Her hips looked like mother hips and her breasts looked like mother breasts. She was thick everywhere and if you could shrink her down, cast her in plaster, she could join the garden gnome collection of their senior neighbors.

She wasn’t an ex aerobic instructor, she didn’t do yoga, she couldn’t pass for 15 years younger. She was a widowed single mother that had raised 2 teen boys and looked like she spent more time shuttling kids to their athletic activities than she engaged in such activities.

Which was all patently true.

What she really needed was to get laid.

Where the hell did that come from? She really hadn’t dated in years and she definitely wasn’t about getting laid.

Its been more than 6 years since her husband had passed in an auto accident. The insurance and the settlement for the truck that had been at fault was enough to set her and the boys up so that they really didn’t want for anything even if their lifestyle wasn’t extravagant.

She had moved them all into a gated community with a poo, community center and a fair HOA. Honestly she wasn’t up to doing all the maintenance of the front yard and the back so it made sense.

She didn’t work and hadn’t though that might change in the future. With the kids it was just easier to let the settlement money guide their life and life style.

She sighed in a bit of pent up frustration her hands tweaked a bit at her nipples through her top as she started to get on with her day. Lunch wasn’t going to make itself and the boys were going to be hungry no doubt.

Christine wandered into the kitchen taking a last look at the new statuette that graced their mantle piece. She smiled and absently tweaked a bit harder and marched into the kitchen to start lunch.

* * *

Sandwiches were easy and the leftover chicken from the night before would be nice to slice easily.

Christine puttered from the laundry area off the kitchen back and forth as she did her Saturday chores. Always something to do though the boys were getting better about at least loading the dishwasher, putting away their laundry and not leaving clothes haphazardly wherever they happened to discard them.

Sandwiches prepped out she also added some chips to the mix as a sandwich for the growing boys wouldn’t cut it. For herself she laid out part of a bagged salad from a big store and doctored it up.

Something made her feel like a good salad.

She puttered around her house doing all the things that a mom does when she has the time. Given that their house, on the main floor, was an open concept, she found herself looking at and admiring the Hathor statue.

The statue wasn’t very large of course, probably the size of a glass of water, but it was so prominent in its position that she could see it from almost any part of the main floor of the house.

She found herself gazing into her eyes more and more even as her hands idly found things to do on her body as she puttered about. She definitely wasn’t behaving in a normal fashion and had to snap herself back to reality once in awhile.

On some level she should be a tad concerned about her distracted mind but she loved the feelings that she was having.

They just felt so right that that ‘this could be wrong’ voice in her head wasn’t just ignored, it was killed outright.

She popped a couple of buttons on her blouse for comfort as she called out for the boys to come in for lunch.

It was her guess that giant herds of bison that wandered the plains of North America in the past made less noise than 2 teens coming in from a pickup game of basketball.

Jake sidled into the kitchen even as Scott, the more fastidious of the two, was by the front door parking the basketball and both boys shoes on the shoe rack.

‘What’s for lunch?’, he asked easily sidling up the left side of his mother standing by the counter.

His right hand slipped easily down the back of her loose shorts and his hand squeezed the large globe even as Christine turned her head to look up at him.

They got tall. But then she was pretty short to start with.

‘Chicken sandwiches, the same as dinner from last night,’ she said casually. ‘I put on some BBQ sauce for you two.’

‘Thanks Mom’, he said easily. His mouth descended to hers and his tongue found a welcome purchase in her parted lips as their tongues danced darkly in a decidedly un-mother-like embrace.

His hand shifted below as a finger went between her cheeks finding her back hole.

Pushing his finger in slightly she pulled back and slapped his chest playfully.

‘Wash your hands and eat’, she simply said.

He just grinned at her, gave her another peck, much more mother/son, and took his plate to the living room.

They didn’t really eat in the kitchen and the Xbox/PlayStation was hooked up in the living room. It could be a hassle at times but she liked to be able to monitor what they did online in those venues.

Some of the things that kids got into online scared the crap out of her.

Scott took that moment to stride into the kitchen. They really had gotten tall. His shorts were tenting below as he walked up to his mom.

She turned slightly towards him with his plate in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

‘Thanks Mom’, he said. Both of his hands parting the partially unbuttoned shirt.

His hands deftly pulled her giant globes outside of her shirt with the buttons below lifting them slightly.

She definitely needed to think about not wearing as much around the house. It was much more comfortable.

His mouth came down to hers partially open. Hers rose to meet his as they did a dark kiss with her progeny. His hands found her nipples and started some harsh treatment there.

Christine pushed out her chest even more to indicate her like of his actions. His fingers twisting and pulling at her large pink nipples.

She had breastfed both her boys and her nipples indicated that she had performed that task quite admirably.

She broke off the kiss with a hot breath.

‘Here’, she handed him his food. ‘Wash your hands first too.’

She turned back to prepare her food. Getting the dressing, dousing and putting away all the prep dishes before eating. Grabbed a glass of water and didn’t bother to put her breasts back in her shirt. She did leave the buttons below done up. She quite like the way that they lifted her ample chest.

She wantonly strode her way into the living room to join the boys. Putting her plate and glass down on a side table she undid the zipper on her shorts, pulled out the shirt and sat down on her preferred chair in the living room.

Surprisingly the television wasn’t even on as the boys had shed their shirts and sat on each side of the sofa eating their sandwiches.

Between their legs their cocks tented hugely and openly. She could see both of them having wet spots at the tip indicating a copious leak in need of rectifying.

They were at that age she supposed.

Picking at their sandwich they barely talked to one another as their eyes kept straying to the statue sitting on their mantle.

It seemed to stare each of them directly in the eye as they mechanically ate their repast.

Christine grazed through her food without really being aware that she was eating. Her free hand had pulled and twisted at her ample chest as she shoveled in the leafy greens. A small groan escaped her lips as she pulled hard.

Peripherally she was aware that the boys had released their cocks from their shorts and both were languidly stroking. Their mouths chewing mechanically as they stared at the statuette looking over the family.

The sensation was so incredible she dared not look away from the statue. It was like a dream and if she became aware that she was in a dream the feelings would disappear.

She couldn’t have that. There was something there, something almost perceived. She would kill in order to feel this feeling, almost knowing what was coming made her drip into her shorts.

At some unspoken signal both of the boys stood and dropped their shorts. Still not looking at each other but only eyes on Hathor, Jake pushed back with his legs on the sofa sending it back a few feet even as Scott pushed with his knees on the coffee table opening the center of the living room.

Christine took the invitation, for this is what it was, and merely stood from her chair. Shrugging out of her shirt and squirming the shorts over her wide hips all without looking away from the statue she moved to the center of the room, dropped to her knees, and then her hands, looking upwards as befit her position to Hathor.

Her head arched her back as her big ass widened, her trimmed cunt dripping onto the carpet below.

Jake and Scott, never taking their eyes from their new god, simply knelt on the carpet to each side of their mother. Hands behind their back their cocks straining, dripping and red with aching need.

Jake, Scott and Christine stared at the status on the mantle. Their breathing became quick huffs as the energy in the room swirled into their bodies heightening the need they felt.

Jake, still looking at Hathor, shuffled on his knees behind his mother and jutted his distended member forward.

He did not look away, he did not take his hands to guide, he was simply aligned with her wet, fertile, red opening. The lips were so engorged and the scent in the room was musky and deep.

They were lost and did not want to be found.

Christine did not move as she felt the large hardness enter her. It did not move or stroke and simply filled her as she felt her son’s hips press up against her wide ass.

They paused as the energy built again. She stared at Hathor as her breath came faster and faster. Her son behind her matched her pace with breathing, also never looking away and not moving his hips.

They simply FELT the moment.

It was then she felt him expand. Slowly she felt the member inside her expand, and then expand more.

Groaning towards her new god she felt a cock inside her expand and lengthen. Her cunt ached with the expansion and she ached as if a thick arm was filling her instead of her son’s cock.

She groaned again. Jake hitched his breath, moaning with what was happening to him.

It wasn’t his cock. It was a bull. She felt its fetid, moist breath on her back. Could swear that she felt hooves scraping at her back, wet fur dripping with river water dragging across her back.

Her body shuddered. The sensation grew and grew within in her. She twitched once, twice, and soon was vibrating, feeling the cock of this bull stretch and fill her.

She still did not move. Jake also did not move and yet he could feel his member expand inside his mothers cunt. His eyes locked on Hathor he had tears of pure pleasure run down his face openly. He felt himself not move and yet somehow he was driving that giant bull cock into the cunt of this fertile female cow.

Christine felt the bull rutting into her with careless need. She didn’t matter as she was just a fertile cow ready to receive the seed of her bull. Her eyes didn’t move, her body didn’t move and yet this bull was slamming into her cunt with a ton of force behind each thrust.

And yet still they didn’t move.

The slamming into her by her bull and the bull behind her, Jake, started to reach its crescendo. The breath was huffing quickly from them, in and out. Their bodies did not move even as their chests heaved with each breath in and out.

Jake felt the swelling of his cock, his balls tightened even as seed poured forth into his mother’s fertile opening. He knew that he would repeat this action again and again. He needed his seed to take hold in order to please his god.

Christine felt the moment. The seed flooding deep inside her even as the bull cock rammed inside to hold itself as deep as it possibly could to ensure fertilization.

She did not care. Actually she did care, she wanted this. If this is what it meant to feel, to serve Hathor, she would never stop breeding for her god. It flitted through the back of her mind who would be given up as a human sacrifice if her new god needed such a devotion.

Anything to feel that pleasure endlessly.

The bull’s cum filled her like water from a firehose. Her cunt pulled and sucked at the giant cock filling her and extracting every bit of the precious seed shooting into her. Her womb shuddered inside her, the thrum of the universe coalescing inside her life giving body.

Jake shuddered and pulled his body back away from his mother’s ass. Shuffling to the side, his cock covered in their collective juices dripped from the tip and collected on the floor. Shuffling to the side, hands behind his back and still gazing adoringly at his god, he sat and stared up at the stature.

Scott, at this signal, shuffled in behind his mother and simply moved his hips forward. His jutting erection sliding with ease into the well used cunt before him. His hands never moved, his eyes never strayed and barely blinked as he worshipped his god, and he felt his cock swell to inhuman dimensions.

His breath started to huff in and out as he felt the channel that birthed him stretch to accommodate his bull meat.

He groaned in pleasure even as his mothers cunt twitched below.

Christine didn’t think anything could feel as good as what she had just experienced with Jake. And yet here she was feeling another massive bull cock deep inside her well fucked cunt. Her energy was rising again as the bull cock simply started to use her.

She became more vocal in this use the grunts and groans humming in the back of her throat as the breath panted in and out of her body.

Her mind screamed its devotion to Hathor as the bull cock brutalized her already brutalized channel. The strong head slamming up against her cervix again and again as it hammered itself deeply into her fertile womb.

She welcomed the use, the pleasure, the pain. She existed to serve.

The hooves dug at her back. The wet nose of the bull snorted on her neck leaving trails of wetness across her skin.

She cared not. If she could move she would drive herself backwards harder, deeper, in order to fulfill her role.

Scott was of the same mind as the rest of his family as he felt his huge bull cock carelessly plunge into his mothers overstretched channel.

There was not a single part of his mind that did not accept that his cock was being pulled out a foot and a half at a time and slammed back into a channel that could barely handle its length or its circumference.

He felt it all. Needed it all. Swore that if he could look away from his god he would see the hole that birthed him distended and stretched beyond human accommodation.

But he could not look away. Could only worship as he felt his balls clench, his breath huffed out of his bovine lungs as he felt himself drive forward into the cow beneath him.. Felt his seed erupt and splatter against the cervical walls of his mother.

And yet he did not move, did not look away. But that did not change what he felt, how much pleasure flooded his mind. Cemented Hathor’s hold on him and his family.

Christine felt the swelling of the bulls cock in her cunt. It already hurt and this exquisite agony just propelled further down the path of depravity and devotion.

The bull cocks had broken her inside and out. Shattered her into a thousand pieces even as their fertile cum glued those pieces back into place. Back into a configuration that would please her god more and more.

She twitched and almost had enough control to smile at her god even as she stared in abject worship.

The seed dripped from her brutalized opening and she mourned all of the potential life that could have been from the copious amounts of cum leaking from her.

Scott stopped his huffing and pulled himself backwards, shuffling to the side he continued to stare at his idol even as his cock leaked its spend from the tip.

The room was quiet save for a light breeze blowing through the downstairs window as it made the small chimes hanging on the backyard patio sing gently.

A shuffle from Jake’s side and Christine felt a now recovered cock slide into her opening.

She wanted to scream, cry, to gouge out her eyes, anything in that moment. But then the bull cock swelled, the breath panted on her neck, the hooves gouged at her copious side flesh.

Christine did the only thing that was ever really going to happen...

She accepted. Her mind broke, sanity left and recoalesced into the fertile breeding cow she now was.

Her eyes never left Hathor. Her mind endlessly thanked her and she settled into acceptance

* * *

3 hours later.

Christine moved languidly on the floor of the living room. Her eyes slowly and unconcernedly open to find herself face down on the carpet with her ass slightly in the air.

Her knees were sore from kneeling on the carpet but she didn’t care about that in the slightest.

She felt the pool of cum that had leaked from her to pool under her cunt on the carpet.

Reaching below she rubbed at her opening, feeling a pleasant soreness but nothing like she should have been feeling from the sensations she had experienced.

Rolling over onto her back she hoisted her hips slightly to make sure her cunt was on an upward angle from her womb. She did not want to disappoint Hathor and would try her best to serve her in the way she required.

She glanced over at Jake who was leaned back against the couch with his eyes closed, resting. His hands were down at his side and his cock was crusted with the combination of his, his brother’s and her bodily fluids.

A part of Christine was happy in a way that she didn’t have to do any kind of human sacrifice for Hathor. She would not have hesitated had Hathor required that of her, she would simply sacrifice him and then go serve the bull that was Scott.

What made her so callous about such a thought was that she knew that her boys would do the exact same thing were it required.

They simply belonged to Her now.

As she ruminated about such thoughts his eyes cracked open and he looked down at her with a smile, then flickered up to the statue with utter devotion.

Mom could no longer compare to a goddess when it came to affection.

Christine didn’t care. She had no room for the boys when it came to the devotion to her Goddess.

It was just a new fact of their lives.

‘What are you doing?’, he asked gesturing towards her hips.

‘It helps make sure I get pregnant’, she said simply. ‘She wants me to breed.’

Christine didn’t elaborate on who wanted her to be bred, nor did he flinch knowing there was a 50/50 chance that any progeny from her would technically be his son/brother.

‘Is that going to happen?’, he merely asked.

Christine half shrugged from her position on the floor.

‘I am fertile and with her help I am sure that I already am.’

Jake nodded again. Reaching down he stroked his cock a couple of times looking at his mother completely unconcerned about being naked and dripping cum from her well used cunt.

A sound from across the couch and Scott was cracking eyes the same as his brother Jake.

He looked a little confused for a moment but his new life settled like a blanket over his expression as soon as he caught sight of Hathor overlooking the family benevolently.

Glancing at his mother with a questioning look Jake filled in the unasked question.

‘Keeping herself raised will help with her being bred.’

Scott nodded scooched forward to lay down beside his mother on her side.

Reaching under her knee he lifted it so that her pelvis was raised even higher. Of course he also took the liberty of kissing his mother on the cheek before his head dipped and her large tit found its rubbery nipple being teased and bitten in his mouth.

Christine groaned as she felt the moisture below and thanked her god for what she had given to the family.

She thought they would be tired, worn out, just as she was, but there was the new normal in the house and the boys were at a point where they could cum over and over.

Jake lifted her other leg, spit on his cock and lined the head of it up against her asshole. The un-fucked hole for the day.

Christine sighed and accepted as he pushed into her ass. She definitely was not used to such activity but in the scheme of her servitude it only meant that she might cum again, and cumming helps semen get pulled to the womb for fertilization.

Her existence now could only be perceived through the lens of her Goddess. Fertility, Love.

She was a recent convert to be sure but was committed to becoming the best acolyte she possibly could.

Jake hammered into her ass as her tits were chewed on by her other son. She embraced it all. Completely.

Jake was not long before grunting and unloading what little cum was left in his balls into her ass.

She groaned as orgasms wracked her body even as Scott chomped down on her now very raw nipple. His ropes of cum shot across her side as his free hand jerked his cock towards the cow that was his mother.

Jake pulled out and grabbed a pillow from the couch and mounted it under her hips. Scott meanwhile had taken the cum that dribbled down the side of her hip and started fingering what he could into her cunt.

‘Waste not, want not’, she said with a smile at his ingenuity in service to Her.

‘We’ll get the dishes and clean up’, Jake said hopping to his feet.

Scott joined him and put the living room back in a semblance of order even as Christine looked back over her head to the mantle.

‘Thank you’, she simply said.

* * *

Christine finally hauled herself up off the floor after about 20 minutes of being in that position.

She was a little sad she hadn’t received even more use and cum but that showed her exactly where her mind was with regards to how serious she was in her devotion.

Picking up the clothes off the chair where they had been discarded she didn’t think she would be needing much of them anymore.

Jake and Scott had been in the kitchen area being rather dutiful about cleaning. Not a bad thing in their Mother’s estimation.

She knew that she would serve them as a cow for they were bulls, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t help around the house.

She scooped up their shorts and walked to the kitchen throwing the shorts at each of the boys.

They grabbed them out of the air, looked at them for a minute and then tossed them on the stairs leading up to the bedrooms.

‘Not going to need those anymore’, Scott said simply.

Christine just smiled as she sidled up on Scott to plant a dark kiss on his mouth. His tongue danced deep inside her as she reciprocated the activity.

‘Well we can’t always be naked’, remember that my parents will be here after church tomorrow.

‘What do we do about that?’, asked Jake seriously. ‘I don’t want anyone to find out about Hathor, we might lose her.’

Coldness seeped into Christine for a moment.

‘We’ll be quiet about it, act normally for Her. We will serve her and I have no doubt that Mom and Dad would want to serve her eventually.’

She thought of her mother and father. They had been very supportive when her husband had died and had helped in so many ways raising the boys. They didn’t live all that far away and weekends tended to be a blended family days. Sometimes it was her parents and sometimes it was the in-laws.

Tomorrow was her parents. After church.

Christine chuckled thinking about church and all the wasted time that she had spent mouthing platitudes to a deity that didn’t care for what she really was and needed.

Not like Hathor.

Her parents were pretty much like her. Her mother was short, thick and silver haired. She was in her mid/late 50s having had Christine and her siblings (2 sisters and a brother). While her father was more average in height but he definitely had the dad bod middle aged spread that had been going on for a few years. He was 60 years old, recently retired.

She didn’t feel a pang of guilt about introducing her parents to Hathor. Her mother would become a slave and a cow just like her daughter. Perhaps the power of Hathor would help her be bred and if not there were fertility drugs that could be taken to help a woman of her mothers age.

She definitely had the hips made for breeding.

Her father she simply looked at as another source of seed to breed her. With 3 bulls seeding her she had better chances of pleasing Hathor.

‘I think that we need to have lunch in the living room tomorrow after Church’, Christine said with a smile.

Jake laughed a little at that.

‘I would love to fuck Grandma’s ass’, he said simply. His cock twitched to the statement.

‘You are obsessed on ass dude’, his brother opined with a wry smile.

‘You should talk Tit-man’, was the response.

‘Well good thing I have plenty of both’, Christine cut in with a smile.

‘All right’, she said with her best Mom voice. ‘I am going to shower, feel free to join me. Then we have to plan how to introduce Mom and Dad to Hathor. The rest of the family as well.’

She turned her ample self and started up the stairs.

She felt Jake’s finger slides into her asshole as the boys followed her up the stairs.

Christine just smiled and continued up to the bedrooms.