The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Haunting of Palmer Mansion

By RawlyRawls

Chapter 18

The front walk was treacherous with patches of ice. Khadra minded her footing, placing her boots carefully as she walked up to the old Victorian mansion. The snow had taken the ominous edge off the place. A white blanket lined the sloped roof and peaked towers. She looked up at the house with its icy, ornate façade and pulled her coat tighter around her.

There was no plan in coming to this place. This was the house that corrupted her dreamstone and made her copulate in front of her delirious husband. It had been weeks since Maxamed disappeared, and she needed to do something. Anything. And this place was the most dynamic pivot point in her life. Or so her reasoning went.

She grabbed the old, iron handrail and stepped up the few stairs to the front door. She looked back toward her car in the plowed driveway. The afternoon sun sparkled in the snow all around the house. She turned back to the house and pressed the doorbell. The first eight notes from Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony played inside, coming through the door muffled, and foreboding.

Khadra waited a while. She adjusted her hijab and tugged at her gloves. Eventually, the door opened and there stood Julie, wearing a long, conservative dress and looking radiant. For all the trouble the house had caused the Andersons, Julie looked more vibrant than Khadra had ever seen her.

“Why, hello, Khadra.” Julie smiled and held the door farther open for her. “It’s been a while. Come in.”

“Hello, Mrs. Anderson.” Khadra stepped in, but didn’t close the door behind her despite the cold she could feel reaching into the house.

“Call me Julie, sweetie.” Julie stood patiently waiting for Khadra to explain her visit.

“Okay, Julie.” Khadra fidgeted with her gloves some more.

“I hope you and Maxamed are well.” Julie looked out the door behind Khadra and could see another woman trudging up their front walk. The woman wore a long, puffy coat, scarf, and wool hat. Julie couldn’t tell who was under all that, but the woman also wore heels on her feet. So, Julie guessed, it wasn’t any of her friends.

“Actually, he’s missing.” Khadra shivered. The locked room across the grand entry way drew her attention.

“Missing?” Julie stepped further back as the new guest climbed the stairs. “That’s terrible. What happened?”

“I don’t know. I don’t even know why I came here today. I—” A knock on the open door interrupted Khadra.

“I’m so sorry, Khadra. Hold that thought.” Julie put a sympathetic hand on the small, dark woman’s shoulder and then turned her attention to her new guest.

“Hello, Julie.” Erin unwrapped the scarf from around her face and stepped into the home.

“Principal Haskins. What a surprise.” Julie waved her in. “Come in.”

Khadra stepped to the side to let Erin in. She didn’t take her eyes off the locked room.

“Call me Erin.” Erin looked around for a coat rack. “I haven’t seen you at church lately, Julie.”

“We’ve been busy with the house. But don’t worry, He’s still very much a part of our lives.” Julie reached out her hand. “Let me take your jackets.” The women unzipped and handed her their jackets, and in Erin’s case her hat and scarf. The principal wore a skirt suit with thick tights. Julie stepped over to the closet and hung their things. “Khadra, this is Erin. Erin, Khadra. Now, Erin what can we do for you?”

Erin nodded at Khadra, but the small, dark-skinned woman didn’t return her nod. Khadra was too busy staring across the entry way. “I’m here to talk to you about Daniel.”

“Is he in trouble?” Julie smiled like that was the most ridiculous notion. She finally closed the door, shutting out the cold and turned to her guests. “Speak of the devil.” Daniel and Brittney walked down the hall together and stopped when they saw the women standing by the door.

“Well, actually, Daniel has been—” Erin tried to get to the reason for her visit, but Khadra cut her off.

“Blood.” Khadra pointed to the locked room. From underneath its door, a pool of blood crept across the hardwood floor. “Bllooooooood.” She pointed more frantically.

They all looked in the direction Khadra pointed, but no one else saw anything amiss.

“What in heavens?” Erin said.

“Khadra, are you okay?” Julie stepped toward Khadra.

“Blloooooooddd.” Khadra took a step backward, and teetered for a moment, and then pitched sideways. Julie caught her under the arms.

“What’s all the commotion?” George walked down the hall, wiping grease from his hands onto his overalls. “I just had to replace that damn valve in the basement again. Can you believe it?”

“Help me, George.” Julie looked up at her husband. “She’s fainted.”

“What? Her? Again?” But he hurried down the hall and helped his wife lift the limp woman. “Let’s take her to the guest bedroom.”

Daniel and Brittney stood in the entrance to the hall, mouths hanging open. “I’ll help,” Daniel said.

“No.” Julie looked over at her children. “Since Principal Haskins seems to be here on your account, you be a good host and stay with her until we get Khadra settled.” She helped George carry Khadra up the stairs. “Brittney, I could use your help.”

“Right, Mom.” Brittney followed them upstairs.

When they’d disappeared to the second floor, Daniel looked over at Erin. “Well, Mrs. Haskins, can I get you anything to drink?” He turned and led her toward the kitchen.

“No, thank you.” Erin followed the eighteen-year-old student.

“Okay.” When she said no, Daniel changed course for the main living room. “What’s this about?”

“What is this about?” Erin followed him into a grand room with a large, dead fireplace. She let him sit on the couch and put her back to the hearth, with her hands on her hips. “What is going on with you, young man? You used to be such a good student. And now, I hear things from Ted. Crazy things.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, no.” Daniel watched the fireplace swivel behind her to reveal the darkness of the secret stairs.

“Oh, no is right. He tells me stories about your salacious behavior. Which I wouldn’t ever believe, but for all the other odd things. Doctors’ appointments, are they?” Erin felt a slight breeze in her face. Goodness, that old house was drafty.

“Oh, no.”

“Is that all you have to … say?” The breeze picked up. It was now really blowing, almost pushing her back. “What’s this?” She turned to look behind her just before her heels lost traction and the black, yawning mouth where the fireplace used to be rushed to meet her. “Oh, no.” She realized she was flying through the air. A split-second later, she blacked out.

The wind died down and Daniel watched the hole that had sucked in his principal. “So, that’s the trouble you were talking about?” He looked around the room, but got no answer. “I’m supposed to convince her?” Somewhere in the house, a clock chimed the five o’clock hour. “Fine,” he grumbled, stood, and followed Erin into the secret stairway.

* * *

“Where am I?” Erin blinked her eyes open, sat up, and looked around her. She was on a small bed in a tiny, wood-paneled room. Outside, in the gray daylight, snow fell in languid flutters. Daniel sat on a window bench. He had snow on the cuffs of his jeans and on his socks. He also had snow in his blond hair, and on the shoulders of his t-shirt. Erin could see melting, snowy footprints leading from a solid looking door to Daniel’s bench.

“I don’t know.” Daniel looked over at her with concern. “Are you okay?”

“I …” Erin checked herself over. She still had her suit on and it was dry. The only thing missing was her purse. “I’m missing my purse.”

“Oh.” Daniel nodded slowly. “Well, that’s not so bad, considering.”

“Considering what?”

“Considering we’re in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, with no roads that I can see, and only that fireplace for heat.”

Erin noticed the roaring fire in a stone hearth for the first time. “What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything.” Daniel hunched his shoulders and looked back out the window. When he ventured outside, he hadn’t made it very far dressed as he was. But, he had gone far enough to convince himself they were alone, wherever they were.

“You’re lying.” Erin looked around the room, raced to the door, and opened it. There were several feet of snow outside. She stepped out into it and slammed the door behind her.

Fifteen minutes later, she reentered the cabin, her teeth chattering, and hugging herself with her arms. She kicked off her useless heels and padded over to the fire. Her suit and tights dropped snow to the rough wood floor below. She held out her hands to warm them up. “What happened to us?” She didn’t look over at her teenage student.

“I don’t know?” Daniel told the truth, but didn’t fill her in on what he did know. “While you were sleeping, I found a package of food in the snow outside the front door.” Daniel nodded over to the butcher block counter and cabinets that served as the cabin’s kitchen. On the counter was a frozen hunk of meat, carrots, and potatoes. “There’s no running water. No electricity. And you saw the outhouse outside.”

“We’ve been kidnapped and dumped here.” Erin looked around the small cabin. It was just one room, with a table and chairs, a small bed, the kitchen area, the fireplace, and the grand window where Daniel sat. “My husband will come looking for me.”

Daniel shrugged at her. He didn’t think her husband would find them. “I’m hungry. I think we’re supposed to cook there.” Daniel pointed to the spit, andirons, and frying pan by the hearth. “Do you know how to use those?”

“No.” Her stomach grumbled. She frowned down at the crude equipment.

“Okay, well I guess I’ll try and figure it out.” Daniel moved over to the fireplace.

* * *

Principal and student didn’t talk much over the next couple days. Erin sat sullen and withdrawn on the window seat most of the time. Daniel busied himself figuring out how to make the most of his stay in the cabin. He roasted the meat pretty well, and figured out how to use the frying pan over the coals.

Every day, a new package mysteriously arrived outside their door sometime in the night with provisions. He found two toothbrushes and toothpaste in a drawer, along with a hairbrush, so at least they had some basic hygiene essentials. For water, Daniel melted snow in a pitcher. He tried to get Erin to join him at the table for meals, but she barely ate. When she did talk, it was to wonder how her children and husband were doing without her. And to express her faith that she’d be rescued any minute.

There was no entertainment in the cabin. Just one old Russian book about a boy in love with an older lady. Erin read it through several times. It was well-written, but how many times can you read the same story?

If it wasn’t for his constant work, Daniel would have been very bored. Every night Daniel slept on the window seat, giving Erin the bed. He’d drift off to sleep dreaming he was back home with his mother. He would often wake in the middle of the night and fap, cumming in his blanket.

Erin could hear what Daniel did in the middle of the night. She tried her best to ignore it. He was a teenager after all, and barely had control over his body.

Trips out into the snow were no fun in socks, but Daniel dutifully went out every day to collect firewood, bring in the day’s package, and, of course, to use the outhouse. Erin didn’t offer to help.

By day four, the snow stopped falling. They could see they were on a mountain, atop a long, narrow valley lined with evergreens. It was beautiful, but also forlorn. Daniel knew he needed to somehow convince Erin to take the deal, but Eloise hadn’t appeared, and he didn’t really know what to do with the recalcitrant woman. They were both getting ripe, so maybe a bath would get things rolling. He went outside with a large bowl from the cabinets and collected snow. He then came back and set up. There was a tiled square to the left of the fireplace that slopped to a small drain. He figured it was for drying wet clothing after coming in from a hunt, or something. It would serve as a bathing space.

“I stink, so I’m gonna take a bath.” Daniel looked over at Erin as she sat looking out the window. “You could probably use a bath, too. Right?” He watched her closely. She hadn’t taken off that skirt suit since they got there. “I found some soap in last night’s package. And there’s a hairbrush in one of those drawers over there. So …”

“You’re crazy if you think I’m going to undress in front of one of my students.” Erin glanced around the room. There was zero privacy.

“I’ll wash our clothes, too.” Daniel smiled helpfully. He slowly undressed and piled his clothes on the floor.

“If you’re going to do that, do it outside.” Erin tried not to look at the skinny eighteen-year-old, but her eyes fell to the large bulge in his underwear. Had the depraved boy stuffed something in there?

“Sorry, no can do. I’ll freeze.” Daniel pulled off his underwear and let his soft dick flop out. It hung and swayed as he moved about. He stepped onto the tile, took a handful of snow, and began cleaning his pits.

“Oh, my,” Erin whispered. Her student was some kind of freak. His soft dick was longer than her husband’s hard one. Her hand went to her mouth and she stared as Daniel washed himself off.

When Daniel was about finished, he caught the look in Erin’s pretty, brown eyes. Blood pumped to his dick. Oh well, this was what Eloise wanted. Wasn’t it? “Toss me my blanket, I’ll need to clean that, too.”

“What’s … wrong with you?” Erin didn’t move, her left hand still covering her mouth in shock. Her eyes were riveted to his penis as it slowly grew, standing out straighter and straighter from his body. The boy had the penis of a brutish ogre.

“I can’t help it.” Daniel turned to her and stood by the fire, his clean body still glistening with snow melt, and his thirteen inches of dick pointing proudly toward Erin. “You gotta know that boys my age get hard all the time. I mean you’re a high school principal, right?”

“I’m talking about the size. It’s … not right.”

“I’m just bigger than most.” Daniel looked down. His dick was chiseled with crisscrossing veins, and the head looked purplish and turgid. It really was magnificent.

“Goodness gracious.” Erin pulled the blanket from under her and tossed it toward Daniel.

“Thanks.” Daniel picked it up and started washing the blanket and his clothes, his dick sometimes getting in the way as he worked. When he finished, he took the bowl and went naked out the door to retrieve more snow. He returned, shivering, to his spot by the fire. “Now it’s your turn.”

“No way.” Erin shook her head and crossed her arms.

“Fine, but you’ll need a bath eventually.” Daniel went over to the bed, and sat down. He grabbed his dick with both hands and pumped it slowly.

“What are you doing?” Panic crept into Erin’s voice.

“The way you’re looking at me got me all worked up.” Daniel gazed over at her in her dirty skirt suit. She was a pretty woman, just a little plump. “I can’t keep fapping just once a day. And it looks like we’re stuck here. I don’t mean to be too forward, or anything, but I gotta do what I gotta do.” He thought Eloise would be proud.

“Stop that.” Erin tried to look away, but found that she couldn’t take her eyes off the masturbating teen. She couldn’t believe how far up and down his hands had to travel. Heck, there wasn’t even room for two hands on her husband’s penis. “I’m your principal, and I’m telling you to knock that off.”

“I … really … am sorry.” Daniel sped up his pace, his eyes traveling all over Erin’s clothed body. “I can’t.”

The only noises in the little cabin were the crackle of the fireplace, the fapping sound of Daniel’s hands on his dick, and his soft grunts. It was like that for a long time.

“So … good … uh … uh … I’m cumming.” Daniel felt the familiar surge of pleasure as his balls churned.

“Oh, goodness.” Erin could see his massive testicles pulse as they released their semen. It erupted from his penis and flew up into the air, coming back down on Daniel and her bed. “There’s so much,” Erin whispered under her breath. It dawned on her that she was uncomfortably wet between the legs. When was the last time she’d watched a man masturbate? Maybe her honeymoon, and that was nothing like this. Like comparing a Toyota to a Ferrari. By the time he finished pumping, Daniel’s chest, stomach, and thighs were covered in sperm. She could smell it from across the room, an earthy, overripe scent, like some sort of undiscovered tropical fruit. The smell enthralled her. Erin turned away and looked out the window.

“Great … now I have to clean … your blankets, too.” Daniel slowly stood, breathing hard. “And myself.” He went back to the melting snow in his bowl and set about cleaning himself off. As he did, he caught Erin stealing clandestine glances of his softening dick. Well, it was a start.

* * *

Over the next several days, Daniel went about cooking, cleaning, and tending to the fire. He also decided that given Erin’s reaction to his dick, he could fap whenever he wanted to. He took breaks from his chores several times a day to unload. Erin would often protest, and tell him to stop. But she always watched him with that horrified, hungry look in her eyes.

Eventually, her own stench grew too strong. She relented and gave herself a snow bath next to the fire. She made Daniel promise to turn around the whole time. Daniel agreed, and looked out the window. It was late in the day, and the fire cast enough light on Erin for a faint reflection on the glass. He could see that she had a slightly plump figure, with wide hips, a large, v-shaped ass, ample boobs, and a little roundness to her belly. Daniel thought she looked absolutely beautiful.

When she was done with her standing bath, she cleaned her clothes thoroughly, hung them to dry, and wrapped herself in a blanket. As soon as her clothes dried, she redressed in that same gray suit, and went back to sitting silently while Danny took care of their needs.

From then on, they both bathed every day.

* * *

“I’m beginning to think no one is coming for us.” Erin sat at the window seat and gazed over the valley below. “Maybe when spring gets here, we can hike out.” She turned and looked with suspicion at her discarded heels tossed in the far corner of the cabin.

“About that.” Daniel got up and moved over to one of the drawers in the kitchen area. This was the first time she’d expressed her doubts about rescue. Daniel had been waiting for this. “Whoever has been dropping off our packages, left this note a few days ago.” He retrieved the tattered piece of paper from the drawer and walked back toward Erin. The note was written in charcoal on torn, brown paper. He handed the paper to Erin.

“You cannot leave,” Erin read aloud. “Until you give and take dark delight. One from the other.” She looked up at Daniel with wide eyes.

“Well, what do you think it means?” Daniel knew exactly what it meant.

“Come, sit next to me, Daniel.” With trembling hands, Erin put down the paper and patted the seat cushion next to her. “Are you part of this? Is this some horrible, teenage prank?”

“We’ve been here for weeks, Mrs. Haskins.” Daniel tried not to lie. “Would I do something like that? I mean, I’ve been washing with snow and cooking in a fireplace … for weeks. I miss my Mom.”

“I’m sorry. You’re right.” Erin bit her bottom lip. “It’s just … with your size down there … your need to relieve yourself all the time … and now this note … and what Teddy said about you … it’s all very strange.”

“I didn’t plan any of this.”

“I believe you, dear.” Erin patted his thigh and sighed. “I wonder if my sweet Ray thinks I’m dead.” She sighed again and looked back out the window, thinking of her husband.

“So, what do we do about the note?” Daniel watched her chest rise and fall. He noticed that her suit was looser on her than when they’d first arrived.

“Nothing.” Erin still had her hand resting on Daniel’s thigh. She moved her fingers and felt the rough material of his jeans. “They mean for us to sin, Daniel. And we won’t give them the satisfaction.”

“Oh.” Daniel warmed to the feeling of her hand on him. It had been so long since he’d been touched by a woman. “Well, we’ll leave in spring then.”

“Right.” Erin nodded her head. It was the only sensible notion.

* * *

Weeks turned into months, and the pair lived their secluded life in the cabin. Spring never came. Snowfalls came and went, but the thaw didn’t arrive. Erin gave up on some of her modesty, hanging her skirt and jacket by the door to be used only when she ventured into the cold. She let her blouse hang down over her butt, so at least the young man couldn’t see too much of what her tights revealed.

Erin began helping more around the cabin. She would occasionally brave the snow and go out and bring in firewood from the stack near the front door. She cooked sometimes, but it was so easy to burn food near the fire. And she had to admit, Daniel was a better cook than her.

When Daniel masturbated, she no longer protested. He was a boy with needs, and secretly Erin savored every chance she got to witness his size and youthful virility. She felt young again just watching him. And at night, when she listened to him grunt as he pulled on his long shaft, she’d often let her hand fall under her tights and panties, massaging her clit as quietly as possible. Erin struggled mightily to think of her husband as she touched herself, but she was having a hard time remembering what his penis looked like. She’d seen Daniel masturbate so many times that his giant penis was now etched into her brain.

* * *

“I was thinking.” Daniel stood by the fire, giving himself his daily snow bath. His lean, naked form juxtaposed by his long, hard dick jutting out before him. “I don’t think we’ll get out of here until we do what that note says. Maybe …” He thought his words over carefully. “If we watched each other fap, that would be a sort of give and take of dark delight. And then we could go. You’ve already seen me do it a million times. You just have to return the favor.”

“But I can’t let you see me naked. And …” Erin had just taken her bath and washed her clothes. She sat wrapped in her blanket on the bed while her clothes dried, watching Daniel’s teenage body closely. She blushed at the thought of touching herself in front of him. “I haven’t even done that in front of Ray.”

“You do want to see your husband, right?” Daniel finished scrubbing, and turned to put the heat of the fire on his chilly back. “I sure want to see my family. At this point, it’s clear we’re never leaving until we do what that note says. Dark delight.”

“I couldn’t.” Erin looked at him askance. Her wet, brown hair hung limp on her shoulders. “You wouldn’t even want to see me naked.”

“Yeah, I would.” Daniel stepped over to the window seat and sat down facing her across the small room. He grabbed his dick and pumped slowly. “I think you’re beautiful.”

“Really?” Erin’s blush deepened. “No one’s said that to me in a long time.” Her pupils dilated as she watched Daniel stroke himself. “Well, okay. Only so that we can go home.” She scooted to the edge of the bed and sat with her feet on the floor facing Daniel. Erin let the blanket fall open and tentatively spread her legs. “You actually are very handsome, Daniel.” She reached down and lightly touched her vaginal lips, sliding her fingers up and down. “For a student, I mean.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Haskins.” Daniel gazed at her. Her boobs hung on her chest with faint stretch marks at the top, and she had large, dark areolas with fat nipples. Her belly was mostly flat. She’d obviously lost weight since they’d arrived. She had a pretty good brown bush between her legs. “Maybe put a finger in, okay?”

“Okay.” She gave him a shy nod, and inserted her left index finger. “Oh, my.” Had she ever been as turned on? What had her kidnappers done to her? “If we both … climax … will they let us go?”

“Maybe.” Daniel watched Erin as she got into it. Her eyes lazily half-closed, and her breathing became shallow. The pair fapped and watched each other for a long time.

“Daniel … it’s going to … happen.” Erin pistoned herself quickly with her left hand, and rubbed her clit with her right. “Are you … close … too?” Her voice squeaked. Sweat trickled down between her wobbling breasts.

“Yeah … let’s do it at … the same time.”

“You’ll have to … hurry … Daniel.” Erin’s hands were a blur on her vagina. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.” She wanted to close her eyes and let the orgasm carry her away, but she couldn’t miss Daniel’s climax. So, she watched him through heavy lids as he grunted out his completion. “Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Daaaannnnieeelllll,” she squealed. The sperm exploding from his manly penis was such a force of nature. His soft, naughty grunts that had at first so unnerved her, now enflamed deep cravings.

The two of them watched each other from across the room as they recovered from their climaxes. Eventually, Daniel got up and started another standing bath to clean himself off.

“Do you think it worked?” Erin realized she was still sitting with her legs wide open and closed them. She covered herself with her blanket again.

“I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”

But they weren’t whisked from the cabin. They woke the next day and went about their daily activities. Only, this time, when it was time for a bath, they tried masturbating in front of each other again first. After that, they added mutual masturbation to their daily routine. Still the snow surrounded the house. The food packages arrived every night. And they were no closer to going home.

* * *

A week passed. Late in the day, Daniel and Erin masturbated in front of each other as they had done many times recently. This time, Erin sat on the window seat, and Daniel rested at the edge of the bed.

“I … have an idea … Mrs. Haskins.” Daniel stood and walked across the room, jacking his dick the whole way. He sat next to Erin and she cringed when their knees came in contact.

“Not so … close, Daniel.” Despite her discomfort, Erin continued frigging her vagina.

“I think we need … to go a little further.” Daniel had become comfortable with the once fearsome woman. Especially over the last several days as he got to enjoy the tormented look on her face she made every time she had an orgasm. He took her right hand away from her clit and placed it on the head of his dick. She still had two fingers from her left hand in her pussy. He then reached down with his left hand and massaged her little button with tight circles. “The people that wrote the note want us … to go farther,” he whispered in her ear.

“Oooooohhhhhhhhh.” Erin shuddered. No one had ever touched her with such skill. Not her husband, not her high school boyfriend. Somehow, one of her students, was a master at working a vagina. Her eyes blinked spasmodically, her shoulders trembled, and very unladylike noises came out of her throat. Erin climaxed at the young man’s touch. Her hand gripped his manhood tightly as she moved through her ecstasy, and then automatically stroked it when she was on the other side.

“We need to give each other dark delights, right?” Daniel moved his wet hand from her pussy up to her boob. He rolled her fat nipple between his fingers and enjoyed the little squeal that elicited from her. His hand left her boob and moved behind her neck, his fingers reaching into her brown hair. He tried to imagine Eloise cheering him on. This is what she’d want. He put slight pressure on the back of Erin’s head and pushed her slowly down.

“I can’t.” Erin looked over at him with pleading eyes. The expression on the boy’s face seemed conflicted about that moment, but the hand on the back of her head was confident enough. Her face inched closer and closer to his penis. Her left hand abandoned her vagina and moved over to join her right hand on that incredibly thick pole. “I can’t. My husband … mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhh.” And then the head of that penis stretched past her lips and into her mouth. Suddenly, she was breathing through her nose and bobbing her head on that monster. Erin had spent years getting the upper hand on her unruly students, outmaneuvering them with faith and persuasion. But now, one of her students had completely undermined her authority and her marriage, making her feel like a teenage girl again. She gave Daniel the most sloppy and greedy blowjob she’d ever given, loving the power contained in his penis and the pressure of his hand on the back of her head.

“I’m gonna … cum … down your throat … Mrs. Haskins.” Daniel trembled. “Ugh … ugh … uuuuuggghhhhhhhh.” He flooded her mouth with cum.

“Ggggggggpppphhhhh.” Erin was astounded by the amount of spunk the boy had. She gagged and lifted off him, only to feel blasts of pressure hit her face as he sprayed his sperm. Oh, what would poor Ray think of her now? She was surprised by how much she liked the taste of the hot, salty mess even as she spit it out of her mouth. That musky, tropical scent that Erin was used to smelling from across the room now enveloped her. In a fog, she leaned back. But then Daniel’s hands were on her again, grasping her, kneading her. The desire he expressed through his fingers made her quiver.

“That was really … great.” Daniel took the crumpled blanket from the window seat and threw it on the floor in front of the fire. “This will be better.” He moved over to the blanket and pulled the dazed woman with him. He put his back on the floor, pulled her on top of him with her pussy above his face and her head above his dick. Daniel reached up and grabbed her shapely ass with both hands and brought her pussy down to his lips. He could tell from her surprised screams that no one had properly eaten her pussy before.

* * *

Erin gave more blowjobs during the next week than she’d given in her twenty years of marriage. She spit at first, but within a couple days, she swallowed his loads. A day or two after that, she learned to take him almost halfway down her throat. She was blowing him three times a day by the end of the week. And he went down on her countless times. She had no frame of reference for that time of debauchery. How had they ever been bored in that cabin? It now seemed there weren’t enough hours in the day to do chores and pleasure each other.

It wasn’t a surprise to Erin when one day after Daniel had gone down on her, he tried to put it in. After that first blowjob, she’d known it was inevitable. Her will to resist had withered and atrophied with each succeeding orgasm.

“Just the tip.” Daniel was between her legs on the bed. “The note needs us to go further.” They were naked, as they were most of the time those days.

Erin looked down between her breasts to the heavy, swaying monster moving closer to her entrance. “I want to, Daniel.” Erin had forgotten about the note. That’s how far she’d fallen. She was doing these things now because she wanted to. Because she had to. “But it won’t fit. You’re just not … natural … nnnnnnnooooooooooo.” She looked down at her poor vagina as the head slipped in. She watched her own violation by this rapacious thing and offered no real resistance.

“It’s in.” Daniel wiggled his slender hips a little and an inch pushed into her. “It’s really tight, Mrs. Haskins.”

“It’s stretching me … Daniel. Oh, God, you’re stretching me … out.” She practically shouted the words.

“A … little … more.” Daniel watched the grimace on her face. It was so sexy to see her struggle to take him. He got about halfway inside her, and then there was no more give. “It’s stuck.”

“Oh, Daniel. Oh, Daniel. Oh, Daniel,” Erin cooed. She leaned her head back and looked up into his blue eyes. “It hurts … but … also … good. I’m … full.” And she was. Halfway was all that would fit inside her.

Frustrated, Daniel wished Eloise would appear and offer her the bargain. Then, he tried to remember the words himself. “The bond, the pact, the contract made,” Daniel said. “We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your … um … approbation.”

“What?” Erin furrowed her brow at the words and then gritted her teeth as that great thing pushed at her tiny vagina.

“Just take the deal, and it’ll fit.”

“I need it to … fit.” Without even thinking about what she was agreeing to, she acquiesced. What did it matter? Everything had gone crazy since she’d walked up the icy front walk to the Anderson home all those months ago. “I accept.” In an instant, her boobs, vagina, and hips felt like they were on fire, and a strange reddish glow filled the room. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Help me.”

“I got this.” Daniel knew what to do. He pulled out of her, picked her up off the bed, and carried her out the front door into the snow. He put her down on her back and rubbed snow all over her growing boobs. She screamed some more, but he could tell the heat was already past its peak. He took a handful of snow and pressed it against her pussy. The sanguine glow faded after a few minutes. Erin slumped in the snow, exhausted, her change complete. Daniel picked her back up, marched her back into the cabin, and tossed her on the bed. He spread her legs and slid his dick into her wet pussy.

“Oooohhhhhhhhh. What happened?” Erin felt her boobs rock on her chest as Daniel humped her with long, slow thrusts. She looked down at her breasts. They moved wrong. Heavier and bigger. And, as she focused down between her legs, she could see that long penis completely disappear with each lurch of Daniel’s hips. “Ooooohhhhh … it’s all the way … in. It really … iissssssss.” The cabin, the months spent away from family, the strange circumstances, the fire that had momentarily consumed her, were all swept clean out of her mind. All that was left was a singular focus on the amazing sensation his penis created. She needed to mate with this young man. She needed him to want her. And to take what he wanted.

“You … look … so … pretty … Mrs. Haskins.” Daniel humped her on the bed for a long time. She came and came under him, quivering and yelping, and not behaving one bit like a high school principal. When it was time for him to cum, she eagerly spread her legs wider and let him seed her. Thirty minutes later, he came in her again. And he did it again an hour after that. They missed their dinner that night and fell asleep, their sweaty bodies entwined. That was the first night Daniel slept in the cabin’s bed.

As he drifted off to sleep, Daniel smiled, sure that he’d completed his task and he’d be back home to his mom in no time.

* * *

In the morning, Daniel woke up and opened his eyes. He was still in the cabin. He looked over at Erin sleeping peacefully next to him. She was on her side and her large, milky white breasts spilled onto the bedsheet. Her messy, brown hair covered part of her face, but he could see his dried cum on her right cheek.

Hadn’t Daniel done enough to earn his ticket home? Naked, he slipped out of bed and padded across the rough wood floor. He carefully placed some logs over the embers in the fireplace to get the day’s fire going again. Why were they still here? Frustration built inside him. He wanted to go home. Still naked, he opened the front door and strode out into the snow. He slammed the door behind him.

“Mrs. Palmer?” Daniel’s voice echoed off the tall line of blue spruce trees. “I did it. I want to go home now,” he shouted up at the sky as small snowflakes fluttered down around him. “I’m going to miss my senior year. They won’t let me graduate. Eloise? Do you hear me? Day Star? I want to go home. I miss my family.” He got no answer but the echoes that reverberated around the small cabin. Daniel didn’t know if he was shivering from frustration, or cold. He kicked snow with his bare foot, and walked over to pee on a tree. When he returned to the cabin, he picked up the day’s care package that someone had left by the door, and reentered the cabin.

“Who were you talking to, Daniel?” Erin sat up in bed. With her left hand, she held the blanket over her breasts. Her wild hair went in all different directions. She couldn’t help but watch his soft penis swing as he walked. It contained so much potential energy. Goodness, it had really turned kinetic the day before. Her jaw tightened as she thought of all the seed he’d planted in her unprotected garden.

“No one.” Daniel stomped over to the kitchen and dumped the paper-wrapped package on the countertop. He turned to face her and wiped tears from his eyes with the back of his hands. “I guess I was just yelling at the woods. I really want to go home, you know?”

“I know, dear.” Erin frowned to see him like this. She held out her arms to him, conscious that as she let go of the blanket, she exposed her boobs to him. Well, it’s not like he hadn’t seen them before. “Come here.”

“I have to make breakfast.” Daniel looked at the inviting bed, but thought of all his chores. The fire in the hearth had caught, and it spread its warmth through the cold room. More tears ran down his cheeks. It was so embarrassing.

“Breakfast can wait. Let me give you a hug.” Erin felt so protective of the poor boy. If only she could do something to help him. But they’d already pleasured each other per the note’s instructions, and they were still stuck. With arms outheld, she beckoned him with her fingers.

“Okay.” Daniel walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He embraced Erin and rested his head on her soft shoulder as he cried. Little by little his tears dried. He noticed all her lovely curves pressed into him. He dug his fingers into the smooth skin on her back.

“What happened last night?” Erin patted his back and felt the familiar presence of his penis begin to press into her hip. God, he was large. “Why was I so hot, and then … bigger?”

“You made a deal with the Devil.” Daniel leaned back to look her in the eyes.

“I’m serious, Daniel.” And she tried to look serious, but it was hard to do that when dried semen made her hair extend in different directions. “What’s going on?”

“I guess …” Daniel leaned in and kissed her on her soft, pink lips. “… we’re stuck here …” He kissed her again. “… and we should just make the best of it.” A sly smile played on his lips. He was feeling a little better.

“I don’t think we should have sex again, Daniel.” Erin’s heart beat loudly in her chest. “I could get pregnant. And it’s … wrong. What would Ray think of me? I’ll satisfy you with my mouth, okay? Think of your mother, dear. Would she want you to … uuuupppphhhhhh.” Erin let Daniel kiss her and accepted his tongue as it moved into her mouth. She fell onto her back, and within minutes they were humping like animals again. She let the boy put two more loads inside her before breakfast, God help her. And Ray was the farthest thing from her mind.

* * *

Once the floodgates opened, the pair went at it constantly. Either they were doing chores, or they were humping. That was life at the cabin going forward.

“You think your husband … uh … uh … uh … is still looking for us?” Daniel took her doggie on the bed. His hands grasped her hips. He watched her wide, motherly ass shake with each powerful thrust.

“I don’t … ooohhhhh … knooowwwwww.” Erin had never let a man take her like a dog before. Now she relished the way he treated her. She pushed her butt back at him, and watched her hanging boobs smack together with each impact under her.

“How would he feel … if he found us right now?” Daniel slapped her ass and enjoyed her little yelp in response.

“B … b … baaaddddd.”

“He’d know this was my … pussy … now.” Daniel tried some of Eloise’s dirty talk. From the increasing intensity of Erin’s grunts, he thought she liked it.

“Yesssss.” Erin was completely under the boy’s spell.

“Does your husband … ugh … have a little dick?” Daniel drove his cock into her, but Erin didn’t respond. “I said, does … your … husband … have … a little dick?” He slapped her ass again.

“Oh, my … God. Yes … yes … yes … he’s small.”

“And I have … a big one?” Daniel watched her back muscles flex each time she absorbed the shock of his slam into her.

“You’re … so much … bigger … than Ray.” Erin gritted her teeth, she wanted to give Daniel … everything.

“Take off your ring … Mrs. Haskins. And toss it away.”

“Oh, Daniel … no …” But Erin reached over with her right hand and pulled her wedding ring off her finger. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed it across the room and heard it clatter across the floor.

“You’re my girlfriend … in this cabin … not his wife.” Daniel grabbed a handful of brown hair and pulled her head back to arch her back.

“Oh, please … oh, please …” Erin could tell he was about to unload in her again. Her orgasm overtook all higher brain functions and she grunted as that warm cum splashed inside her.

* * *

Those next weeks at the cabin taught Erin dozens of new positions. The twisted things they did would have shocked and appalled her old self. But the principal in her faded away, and the animal in her surged. Needless to say, her vagina was constantly flooded with seed.

The pair almost never dressed now, even to go out in the snow. This was fine with Erin, most of her clothes didn’t fit her anymore anyway, with her expanded bust and hips.

Weeks turned into months, and sure enough, Erin’s belly began to swell. How were they going to raise a child in this forever-winter cabin? Erin didn’t know. But her thoughts about her old life rarely intruded as time passed. She was committed to this new life with Daniel. With him in her arms and between her legs.

* * *

One morning, instead of the daily package, Daniel found a note by the front door. He quickly returned inside and woke Erin. He handed her the note. “Read it.”

“Committed. Remitted. Dress and leave the cabin together. You go back today,” Erin read. She put the note down and looked up at Daniel. “Home?”

“We’re going home.” Daniel bounced with excitement, and went to retrieve his clothes from the corner.

“Really?” Erin frowned and looked down at the note again.

“Aren’t you happy?” Daniel pulled on his underwear and his pants. “You get to see your husband and your children.”

“Yes.” Erin looked over at Daniel as he pulled his shirt over his narrow shoulders. “I mean. It’s been a long time. What will they think? What will I tell them?” She looked down at her round belly. She wasn’t huge, but her pregnancy certainly showed. Daniel’s baby was in there.

“I don’t know. We’ll figure that out when we get home.” Daniel hopped on one foot as he pulled on his sock. He picked up Erin’s clothes and brought them to the bed. “This is what we wanted this whole time. We’re going home.” He dropped the clothes next to her and offered his hand to help her up. She took it and stood.

“Will I even have my job anymore?” Erin ignored the bra. She’d leave it behind, useless as it now was. She wiggled her panties and tights on. Her skirt didn’t fit right, so she left it mostly unzipped.

“I don’t know.” Daniel kissed her on the cheek.

“What will happen to us, Daniel?” Erin stopped pulling on her blouse and a deep sadness crept into her eyes.

“What do you want to happen?” Daniel truly didn’t know what her answer was going to be.

“Tell me.” She pulled on her jacket and tugged at the sleeves when it didn’t sit right. The suit was made for a different woman. “You and your sister-in-law … all those fake doctor visits … did you …?”

“Yes.” Daniel cocked his head at her. There was no reason to lie. “Penelope’s my girlfriend.”

“I see.” Erin nodded her head. She had suspected as much for a long time. Something like that would have floored her old self, now she just took the news in stride. “When we get back, can I … um …” She looked for her discarded wedding ring on the floor, found it in the corner near the window, and put it back on. “Can I …” She walked back to Daniel, twisting the ring around her finger with nervous anticipation. “Can I be your girlfriend, too?”

“What?” Daniel sighed in relief. “Of course. I promise. Whatever happens with your husband, we’ll still be a thing.”

“Okay.” Erin let a half-smile part her lips. She put on her heels, took Daniel’s hand, and together they walked out of the cabin.

* * *

Still holding hands, Erin and Daniel stumbled from the secret opening in the fireplace. Behind them, they heard grinding as the hearth rotated back to its normal position. Bewildered, they looked around Palmer Mansion’s main living room.

“Nothing’s changed.” Daniel couldn’t wipe the smile off his face. Euphoria at his return surged through him.

“Oh, thank God.” Erin squeezed his hand. “We really are back.”

“There you two are.” Julie stuck her head in the doorway. Her eyes, immediately drawn to Erin and Daniel’s clasped hands. “I’ve been looking all over for you.”

“What?” Daniel wasn’t sure what sort of response he was expecting upon being reunited with his long-lost mother, but nonchalance wasn’t it.

“I spent a good five minutes looking for you.” Julie stepped into the room and watched as Erin and Daniel quickly dropped their hands away from one another. “Khadra is recovering in the guestroom. She says she just had a fright.” Julie turned her attention to Erin. “So, what did Daniel do that merits a visit from the school principal?”

“I … I …” Erin couldn’t think straight. Had it really been only minutes since they departed? “I’m sorry, Julie. I have to go.” She walked briskly toward the door.

“Your purse.” Julie bent down, picked up the woman’s purse, and handed it to her.

“Thank you.” Erin looked back at Daniel as she left the room, her eyes full of meaning.

Daniel nodded to her and she was gone. Her heels clicked down the hall. A few seconds later he heard the front door slam.

“Well, that was weird.” Julie eyed him up and down. “Did she look … different to you?”

“No.” Daniel shook his head.

Sensing his discomfort, Julie let it go. Maybe she’d ask him more about whatever had just happened later. She walked up to her son and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “My, gosh, Danny. You’re ripe. Time for a shower, big guy.” Julie looked toward the hall and then gave his small, firm butt a good smack.

“I love you so much, Mom.” Daniel grabbed Julie and gave her a great big bearhug. He breathed in deeply and smelled the floral scent of her shampoo. He’d really missed shampoo.

“I love you too, pumpkin.” Julie chuckled and squeezed him back. “Now go take that shower, Mr. Stinky.”

“Right.” Daniel gave her one last squeeze, and then hustled off toward the shower. A long, hot shower sounded perfect. It was so good to be home.

Outside the house, Erin slammed her car door, started the engine, and sat in the driveway. With unsteady hands she unzipped her winter coat, and unbuttoned her suit jacket. Sure enough, her boobs were larger and under her blouse she could see the swell of her belly. She had Daniel’s baby growing inside her. She put the car in drive, and headed home to her oblivious husband.