The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

He Likes to Play With His Food

It wasn’t long after Bridget had moved to the small town near the woods that she first saw him. There was something about him. His skin was paler than usual, sure, but there was something else to it. He was always calm and collected. He glided along the ground, as if his footsteps were part of a mystical dance. He spoke with certainty and confidence. Nothing ever seemed to phase him, and he always got what he wanted.

And there were two beautiful girls always hanging on to him, one on each side. If this had been the city Bridget would have been sure that they were hired escorts. But no, these were clearly his girls, and they obviously dressed to please him. Their skin was also… but that wasn’t really important, was it? She always only ever saw them out at night; they must not get a lot of sunlight. Anyway, they clearly proved that he was unavailable.

But it was still fun to ponder this man. Who was he? He dressed nicely. Not many men, especially in this small place, had a developed sense of style. He never seemed to worry about money, but maybe she was just fantasizing a little bit? After all, there was no way Bridget could know about his finances. One thing was for sure, though, his body language screamed that he was a powerful man. So she watched him from afar.

One night when she was closing up the cafe where she had gotten a job as a waitress, Bridget saw her mystery man outside across the street. Deciding to stroke her curiosity, she turned to the cook sweeping up near her.

“Give me a cigarette,” she demanded.

“But, I thought you didn’t smoke...”

“I said give me one!”

“Fine, fine. Nic fit, much?”

With a scowl she snatched it from him and hurried outside. Only then did she realize that she had no means of lighting the thing. But that didn’t matter. She spied on her subject as inconspicuously as possible. He was talking to another man, one she couldn’t get a good look at. And, of course, his scantily clad female companions were there too. But then something unexpected happened. He turned and started to walk away. The other man made to follow as he raised his voice, but the two women grabbed him roughly and dragged him away. He was alone, at last. And he was on course to walk right by her.

She fumbled with her cigarette, but there wasn’t much she could do without a light. And then it dawned on her.

“Excuse me,” Bridget called out as he passed by. He stopped, but didn’t turn to face her.

“Do you have a light?”

He sniffed the air.

“That’s a disgusting activity. Don’t do it.”

His harsh response stunned Bridget. Then he turned and their eyes locked. Was there a glint of red in his eyes? Bridget nearly collapsed. It wasn’t just that she felt weak, which she certainly did, but she damn near knelt before him. He turned and walked off. Where had that urge come from? It had seemed so natural, and she almost followed through with it.

Bridget walked back inside in shock and dropped the cigarette on the floor.

“What the hell?” muttered the cook when he saw.

Bridget ignored him and went back to wiping down her tables, still stunned.

Don’t do it, he had said. And she didn’t. She had obeyed him. Well, that was a weird way of interpreting what had happened, wasn’t it? After all, she didn’t really want to smoke in the first place.

That’s a disgusting habit.

Well, of course it was. She had always thought so. How stupid had she been to have come so close to poisoning her body for HIM. But she would do it for him. She’d do it again in a heartbeat, she realized. But he had told her not to. That had been so kind of him. He had saved her from herself, and he had done it in the only way that would have worked, by ordering her not to. And she had obeyed. She was stupid, and he was smart. He had commanded, and she had obeyed.

A smile crept across her lips. Her pussy was wet.

She didn’t see him again for the next several days. It had been an especially tiring shift at work and she had no food at home, so she trudged her way through the supermarket. Disassociated, she walked through the aisles like a zombie, just grabbing the basic essentials that would get her through the next couple days as she’d done many times in the past.

It’s easier this way. Don’t think, just act.

Huh? Where had that thought come from?

It’s natural to just go through these motions. Without thinking…

“I mean, that’s kind of right, isn’t it?” she asked herself.

But before she could answer, she turned the corner to find herself in the back of the store face to face with two people she had never wanted to meet. It was the two women. Their black, matching corsets and fishnet stockings contrasted against their pale skin in the white fluorescent light of the supermarket. They both turned to look at her and smiled.

Bridget felt herself shrinking away. They were already taller than her in their six inch platforms. She ducked her head down and pushed her cart along, hoping to pass them by without incident.

“Well hello, there,” said one.

“What a cute little thing you are,” said the other.

Bridget looked up at them. Their faces were full of happy expression, but their eyes looked… dead? She gazed at them in fear and… envy?

“I’m Ashley,” said the goth looking one. She had black hair, black eyeliner, and black lipstick.

“And that’s Candice.”

Candice, looking a little bit less like a halloween whore with her natural brunette hair and crimson lipstick gave her a short, “Yo.”

“And what’s your name, sweet little thing?” asked Ashley, jumping forward and extending her hand. She was very animated in her movements.

“Um… I’m Bridget.”

“Bridget! It’s so very nice to, like, meet you!” exclaimed Ashley.

“Totes,” confirmed Candice.

“I don’t think we’ve seen you around before!”

Yeah, but I’ve seen you, thought Bridget. Even if it’s only because you’re with him.

“Are you new to the area?”

“Yeah, I moved her last month.”

“Lovely! How are you adjusting?”

Adjust.

“It’s okay.”

“Well of course it is, stupid! Everything is okay!”

Stupid.

Everything is okay.

“You let us know if there is anything we can do for you, okay?”

“Yeah, sure…” nodded Bridget.

Candice nodded too. Bridget found herself matching her nods to Candice’s. They nodded together, robotically in sync.

“No, really,” Ashley broke Bridget out of her mini-trance. “If there’s anything you need, anything you want to know?”

“Who is the man you’re always hanging out with?” blurted Bridget.

Ashley’s smile grew even wider.

“That’s mas—” began Candice.

“That man’s,” Ashley quickly cut her off, “name is Fred.”

“Who is he?”

“He’s a very important man,” answered Ashley.

“He’s all that’s important,” hissed Candice. Bridget turned to look at Candice, who seemed to have her eyes rolling into the top of her head.

“But you already knew that, didn’t you?” asked Ashley, reaching out and grabbing Bridget’s chin, turning it back to face her.

Bridget nodded. Ashley nodded with her. They nodded together.

“You desire him?” asked Ashley.

I desire him.

Had Ashley asked Bridget this or was she telling Bridget this?

“I desire him,” said Bridget.

“I desire him,” the three of them said in unison.

“Well listen,” said Ashley, snapping Bridget back to reality a little bit.

Listen.

Listen and…

“If you want him...”

I want him.

“…you have to make that clear to him. You must pursue him.”

I must pursue him.

“And you have to stand out. Do you think a man like Fred ever goes out looking for women? No, women come him.”

Women come to him.

Women cum for him.

Women cum.

“And you gotta make yourself stand out. You have to get his attention among all the other pretty girls that throw themselves at him.”

Girls throw themselves at him.

“You have to show him that you’re what he wants you to be.”

I’m what he wants me to be.

Adjust.

Adjust to be what he wants me to be.

“Throw yourself at him.”

“Why are you telling me this?” asked Bridget.

“Because, silly, you’re clearly into him. And besides, we can tell he fancies you too.”

“But, you don’t mind? You know? Sharing?”

The two girls looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“Obviously not,” they said in unison.

A knot tightened in Bridget’s stomach. “But that just seems wrong,” she mumbled.

“Oh, don’t be selfish,” said Candice. Bridget felt like she had been slapped. She was filled with guilt and shame, but likewise she was sure she wanted Fred all to herself. God, why did she want Fred so badly?

Ashley leaned down and put her hand gently on Bridget’s shoulder, “Look, honey, with a man like Fred you either get none of him, or you get a part of him, and that’s only if he choses you too. He’s a great man, and he lives life his way. He takes what he wants. And yes, he has many beautiful women in his life, but boy is it ever worth it to be one of them!”

Ashley’s eyes fluttered as she finished speaking. If Bridget didn’t know any better she’d have guess that Ashley had just had an orgasm.

The door behind them opened, and out walked Fred. Bridget was taken aback. Did these girls never leave his side? But Fred had a new girl on his side. She had long, wavy blonde hair that fell down over her face. She seemed out of it. Her head drooped down onto his shoulder and her feet walked limply as he guided her with his hand around her waist. If not for the lack of strain that Fred displayed, it would have looked like he was outright carrying her.

Already Ashley and Candice had diverted their complete attention to their man. Ashley came up to his free side and took her place next to him while Candice came up to the other side of the blonde and placed her hand squarely on the blonde’s butt, giving it a squeeze.

“Toodles,” yelled Ashley.

Fred turned and looked Bridget in the eye and grinned. It lasted just a second, but it was a wild gaze. His eyes were filled with excitement, hunger, laugher, and confidence. This was a new side of him. She was used to him being super cool and collected, but here he was letting himself run wild and he didn’t care if she saw that. It was the look of a man on top of the world in some kind of manic episode. It excited her. He grinned at her. Were his teeth tainted crimson9? She couldn’t tell, because his teeth were merely in her peripheral vision. She was locked on his bulging eyes, which were indeed bright red. Her knees buckled and she fell down onto them. Again, the urge filled her, but she hesitated. He walked out the door without her ever having bowed before him. Why hadn’t she just followed through with her instinct?

Bridget somehow made it home that night without ripping all her clothes off in the process. As soon as she closed the door behind her her hands dug into her panties and and she came and came and came.

She dreamt that night. It wasn’t a very vivid dream, but in the darkness she could feel his presence. It sounded like he was whispering to her. What, she couldn’t tell.

Bridget woke up the next day excited for her next encounter with Fred, but she didn’t see him. Again she dreamt, and again he whispered to her from the shadows. She didn’t see him the day after that, or the day after that. She kept dreaming. He kept whispering. Weeks passed.

Soon, she began to doubt herself. The girls had been making fun of her. She couldn’t possibly have a chance with a man that great.

He’s a great man.

The girls had been messing around with her. How could she have been so stupid?

STUPID.

After all, Bridget was just a stupid little girl, wasn’t she? Just a stupid girl with a fantasy. But dream she could, so dream she did. Each day she felt herself longing for him, reaching out to him. Each day she felt more and more foolish. Her self esteem plummeted. What was she doing with her life? She had no purpose. She was serving men food for petty cash.

Serve men.

Serve.

She was obsessed with a stupid dream, obsessed with him. And he was nowhere to be found anymore.

Stupid.

Obsessed with him.

I want him.

He’s all that’s important.

He’s all that matters.

She sheepishly began to ask around town if they knew Fred. She’d ask the clients at her tables, the cashiers at the supermarket, and eventually even random people on the street. They all shook their heads at her and denied knowing who she was talking about, or they’d warn her to stay away from him. There wasn’t much conviction in their voices either way, just pity. Now Fred, Fred spoke with conviction.

The dreams were slowly becoming more vivid. She could start making out his voice. He was telling her that she was his. Silly girl, she later pondered, he’s just telling you what you want to hear.

I am his.

He tells me what I want to hear.

He tells me what I want.

The voice told her that she was his. The voice told her that he would take her. The voice told her to give herself to him.

Give myself to him.

Throw myself to him.

The voice told her that he was coming to claim her. He told her that he was coming to train her.

Adjust.

Adjust to what he wants me to be.

I am what he wants me to be.

Tell me who you want me to be.

Train me into who you want me to be.

He told her that he would command, and that she would obey.

Command me into being who you want me to be.

Command me.

Order me around.

I submit.

I obey.

He told her that she was his.

Take me.

Claim me.

I belong to you.

I am yours.

She woke up in a sweat and fingered herself immediately.

Bridget began to imagine his voice in her head while she was awake. Fred’s voice would command her to do something just before she was going to do it anyway. He didn’t say anything sexy at first, but it was hot that he was telling her what to do.

Open the door.

Walk forward.

Get on the bus.

Smile at this customer.

Write down his order.

After all, what harm could it do? She was just going through the motions anyway? She might as well have some fun with it. It made her life more interesting. She shouldn’t just be focusing on the dreams that she’d come to live for, right? If she couldn’t have Fred in real life, she might as well have Fred in her head. Wait, did that make sense?

Don’t think about it.

Don’t think.

Don’t think.

Open your front door.

Be mindless.

Remove your clothing.

Listen to my voice and obey.

Masturbate.

She surrendered herself more and more to his voice. She giggled in bliss at the very thought. What thought? She had no thoughts. She was a stupid, silly little girl, after all. She just obeyed. She blissfully obeyed. It was so much fun!

Flirt with him.

Blow him a goodbye kiss.

Show off your body.

Be a slut.

Bridget didn’t question the voice anymore. She didn’t wonder why it had her run her hand seductively along the bus driver’s arm as she said good-bye. His voice told her to do so, so she did.

No, don’t put on any panties today.

Don’t put on panties ever again.

Don’t think about panties anymore.

Forget about panties entirely.

Why did Bridget feel so different. Was she missing something? No, couldn’t be. Had she always been so horny? Of course, she was a stupid, dumb, girl, after all. Girls always have their juices running down their legs.

Wear a skirt. Girls only wear skirts.

No, a shorter one.

Bridget laughed as she allowed her hands to be guided through her wardrobe until they found the one that was just right. With a big, goofy grin, she put it on.

Walk into this sex store.

Buy this.

Buy that.

Go home.

Go to sleep.

bridget’s dreams had become much more vivid now. No longer was she just hearing His voice from the darkness. He was there with her, in her room. She was lying in her bed, paralyzed, as He stood over her. He would run His hands along her body. He would whisper into her ear for hours, telling her how He was her God now, and that she worshiped His Cock. Sometimes He would show it to her, and she could feel His power emanating from it. He would cum all over her naked body and she would spasm with pleasure as her conscious mind melted away and she woke up in a sweat.

Get up.

Put the choker on.

Put this shirt on.

Put that skirt on.

Stick those ben wa balls inside your cunt.

Slide that butt plug up your ass.

Good, now go get your nose, nipples, and clit pierced. Choose rings, not studs.

Go to work.

Fred whipped her in her dreams. Hard. He tore the flesh down her back open with his nails and sunk His fangs into her neck. He threw her around the room like a rag doll and she stayed limp the entire time, her muscles only spasming in pleasure as her brain filled with dopamine. her nerve endings were screaming in pain and she loved it.

Get up.

bridget stepped out of bed.

Go to the bathroom.

bridget walked to the bathroom and stood there.

Relieve yourself.

bridget pissed herself standing there. He hadn’t ordered her to get on the toilet. bridget’s head turned to look at herself in the mirror. her mouth was hanging open, slack jaw. her eyes were vacant and glazed over. her eyeliner was running down her face and the rest of her makeup was smeared. she was a mess. she wasn’t aware of herself or her actions, but she could feel Fred analyzing her, trying to understand what had just happened, trying to understand her.

“I’m a stupid cunt,” bridget said in a monotone voice. It had been the first time she had acted of her own accord in quite some time.

Shut up. Clean yourself up, you stupid cunt.

bridget washed herself.

Put make up on. Make yourself look like a whore.

she did.

Get horny.

her pussy gushed and her nipples shot erect.

Put that tight shirt on. Put that skirt on. Put those heels on. Walk out the front door. Go to the curb. Get in the cab. Close the car door.

she left the door to her house wide open and a puddle of urine on the bathroom floor.

Wake up.

Bridget found herself on an unfamiliar corner. She looked around what seemed to be the outskirts of downtown in the fading illumination of twilight. There were a fair amount of people walking about. What day was it? Friday? Saturday? Did it really matter?

A limo pulled up across the street. Her heart froze. She already knew who was stepping out before she saw it happen. Sure enough, after Ashley’s familiar figure there exited the man of her dreams from the vehicle, a calm, cool grin on his pale face. To her surprise, Candice did not follow. They descended the steps into what looked like a… night club? Where was she?

Having nothing better to do, and nothing else that she even wanted to do, she decided to continue her stalking and follow Fred inside. The bouncer stopped her.

“Sorry, sweet cheeks,” the bouncer said.

Bridget’s eyes rolled into her head and she came at the degrading nickname.

“But you’re practically naked, and clearly you’re on something. Did you take too much X?”

Bridget just swayed side to side, trying to regain her focus. Another bouncer walked up and saved the day, “let her through, she’s the one.”

“Her!? By god she probably can’t even remember her own name.”

It was true, she couldn’t, but they stepped aside and so she stumbled on in.

The music was loud and brought her somewhat back to her senses. She scanned the crowd, and as if her eyes were being guided they landed on a dark booth in the back of the club. She went up to the bar and ordered a martini. Once in hand, she walked, as seductively as she could, towards the lone figure sitting down in that far corner. She was glad to see that Ashley had left his side; she was probably out on the dance floor. They could be alone. At last she could be with him again. This time would be better. This time he wouldn’t just chastise her and walk away. Well, he could if he wanted to. He could do anything to her. A thrill ran through her body.

I hope he gives me another order, not matter how small.

With all her might, she displayed a show of confidence as she asked, “Hey, may I sit with you?” Her grin and her eyes were meant to exude a predatory, sexual message. It was the, “I’m hot and I know it. I could have any guy in the world, but I’m choosing you so you should consider yourself lucky” attitude. Inside she was dying of fear and shame.

Fred nodded and motioned for her to sit.

She sat down a little bit too quickly, too eagerly. Had he noticed? She scooted towards him.

“Hi, I’m…”

What was her name?

You’re nothing. You have no need for a name. Forget that you ever had a name.

“I’m...” her words were caught in her throat. She was what? Stupid? Horny? A slut? Desperate for him to take her? Desperate for him to command her? Wanting to bury her face between his legs and worship his cock? Needing him take over her thoughts and think for her? No, she had to play it cool. She couldn’t appear weak. She had to impress him.

“I’m liking what I see. Who are you?”

Nice save. She was actually impressed with how composed her body language was for how much of a wreck she was inside. She was worthless. How could she ever hope to land a guy like him? He was wonderful and she was trash. But she couldn’t let him know.

Fred didn’t answer her.

Nervous, and needing to do something, Bridget tried to take a sip of her drink. Fred’s hand came flying across the table and smacked the drink from her lips, splashing her face and tight, white top. He hard nipples were on full display. Fred’s hand came back around and smacked her hard across the face. She let out a small moan of ecstasy. He had touched her!

Fred pointed at her sternly, “Stop trying to poison yourself.”

“Yes, sir!” she said automatically.

She would never again try to drink, or smoke, or ingest any other kind of poison into her body.

Fred stared her down, disapprovingly. Bridget, refocusing, realized her predicament and tried to regain her composure.

“Stop trying to act cool.”

Bridget froze.

“Be yourself.”

“But...” Bridget stammered. “But I don’t know who I am.”

“What you are,” Fred corrected.

“What?”

“Not ‘who.’ ‘What.’ ‘Who’ would imply that you’re a person. You’re not. You need me to define you. You need me to give you purpose. You need to find your identity through me.”

The words washed over her and she knew that they were true.

“A person can do this for themselves. You can’t do this for yourself. Your only worth is in what I see in you. You’re worthless on your own, and you know it. Stop pretending otherwise.”

He said it, and so it was true. She was what he told her to be.

“What am I?” she asked him, desperate to know the answer.

“You’re nothing.” Her soul plummeted. She sank into despair. He had destroyed her.

“Do you remember earlier today, in the bathroom?” He asked her. “What were you then?”

“I was a stupid cunt.”

“Yes, at least back then you were a stupid cunt. Now you’re not even that. You’re completely, and utterly worthless.”

“Can I be a stupid cunt again? Please?”

“No.”

Tears were streaming down Bridget’s face.

“Please? I’ll do anything!”

“No, you can never again ever be as good as a stupid cunt ever again.”

“Please! I mean it, I’ll do anything.”

“It’s not a matter of what you do, it’s a matter of what you are.”

“I’ll be anything!”

“You can’t be anything, you’re pathetic.”

“Please!!!”

“You see? This is what I’m talking about. You can’t do anything on your own. You need me to do it for you.”

“Yes! Please! Make me a stupid cunt again! I’ll piss myself all the time! I felt how pleased you were with my stupid, blind, obedience. I’ll piss myself every day! I’ll… I’ll shit myself. I’ll degrade myself in any way for you. You can parade me through the streets naked—”

“I already can,” he interjected.

“Just please let me be something, even if it’s the lowest of the low.”

“No.”

“But why not!?”

“Because I don’t want you to be anything.”

And in that moment, Bridget truly gave up. She gave in, and let go completely. Relief washed over her. She slumped down in her seat, reserved to her fate of oblivion. Subconsciously, she had been bargaining with the devil to keep her independence. She had been willing to trade all of her actions to keep herself hers. She had failed, and let her soul drift away from her ownership of it.

“Thy will be done,” she muttered.

“What did you just say?”

“Thy will be done.”

Bridget drifted off into the darkness, her whole world fading away. She was completely and utterly hopeless. She was forlorn. She had no purpose. She had no being. She was resigned to her fate, dissolving into to the void of despair that enveloped her.

“Why do you say this?”

Only Fred remained. Even he was fading away, for she was nothing, and he was everything. She couldn’t be in his presence, because she simply couldn’t be.

“Because you’re my God.”

Fred’s eyes flared up. Bright red fire literally burned in them. It was all there was, just his eyes. Nothing else existed. His voiced boomed throughout the endless emptiness that was her reality.

“You can only exist through me, but I have to take you; I have to consume you completely! Observe!”

Bridget was back in the club. A chain came flying towards her and fed itself through her nose ring. It pulled her forward onto the table. She looked up into his eyes from her vulnerable position, lying on her stomach before him. He held the chain like a leash before her, tugging at her tightly.

“You are but cattle to me,” Fred hissed. “I will literally feed on your body. Do you accept this existence.”

“Yes!” Bridget croaked.

The two ends of the chain went flying back at her, went down her top, and fed themselves through her nipple rings, and pulled themselves back to him so that now her nipples were being tugged at him too. If he hadn’t had complete control of her, she would have cum from the humiliation and pain right then and there.

“You’re like a cow to me. You exist exclusively to sustain me. Do you understand?”

“MoooooOOO!” was the only way Bridget could express her consent.

The chains went flying under her skirt and slipped through her clit ring.

“Your body is completely under my control and I will use it however I want to.”

“Thank you, my God, my Lord, my Master!”

With a terrible yank, Fred pulled her off the table and back down onto the seat of the booth. If it hadn’t been for some kind of magic, he would have certainly ripped her piercings out, but they remained in tact. The pain was delightful. There she lay, with her head under the table. There she found Ashley, mindlessly sucking away on the most beautiful, divine cock there ever existed.

“You see her? She has become a part of me. I flow throw her. She is no longer herself. She is an extension of my being. She’s like my hand. I control her through my mere will. Watch.”

Ashley pulled his glorious cock out of her mouth and locked eyes with Bridget. That same red fire erupted in her eyes. In unison they spoke.

“she/i is/am a part of Me/Him. she/i is/am completely under My/His control. she/i does/do what I/He command/s her/me to. she/i thinks/think what I/He want/s her/me to. her/my soul is Mine/His.”

Then Ashley’s eyes rolled back into her head and she started to convulse violently she was overcome by a powerful orgasm. Bridget could hear Ashley’s pussy squirting out of control.

Fred leaned down and grabbed Ashley by the neck and pulled her up onto the table. Her body was still twitching. He positioned his mouth just over her neck and bit down into it. Blood gushed. Ashley’s limbs jerked wildly at the action, but then settled down. A long, sensual moan somehow managed to make its way from the poor girl’s lips.

“Oooooooohhh yeeeessssssss! Yesssss, Masssterrrrrrr! Let me die for you again!”

Fred drank and drank. Ashley sprawled out on the table as if she was rubbing her body against a soft, silk covered bed, moaning.

As Fred fed on his thrall, Bridget was telekinetically pulled along the booth seat until her head was in his lap, his big, beautiful dick in her face. She knew exactly what to do. At long last she dove on his cock and swallowed it whole. As she took him in her mouth, her mind popped. Bridget’s eyes rolled into her head and her head slid limply down his cock as it entered her relaxed throat. Her lips lightly sealed at its base and she drooled onto her God’s testicles.

She didn’t feel his cock down her throat. She felt his cock penetrating her brain. It was shooting energy all through her mind, electrifying it. He was switching her circuits around as he pleased at the speed of thought itself.

i’m only allowed to think what He wants me to think.

my mind, just like my body, is His.

my mind is forever connected to His telepathically.

i am my Master’s telepathically controlled bitch.

i can’t tell my thoughts from His.

His thoughts are my thoughts.

i have no thoughts of my own.

i am mindless.

i love being mindfucked.

i love being mindfucked.

i love being mindfucked.

i love to suck cock.

i love to suck my Master’s cock.

i suck my Master’s cock.

i suck my Master’s cock all the time.

i suck my Master’s cock whenever I am ordered to.

i think about sucking my Master’s cock all the time.

i worship my Master’s cock.

i lick my Master’s cock.

i love to lick my Master’s cock.

i love cock in my mouth.

i love the smell of cock.

i love the smell of my Master’s balls.

my mouth exists to suck cock.

my tongue exists to lick cock.

my mouth is a fuckhole.

i love having my Master ram his cock down my throat.

i love choking on my Master’s cock.

i love the taste of cum.

i love to swallow my Master’s cum.

i am a cum dumpster.

i live for my Master’s pleasure.

i live for my Master’s sexual pleasure.

i fulfill my Master’s needs.

i exist to satisfy my Master’s sexual desires.

my Master’s sexual desires are my desires.

my Master’s will is my will.

i have no independent will.

i have no independent thought.

i am an extension of my Master.

i am my Master’s property.

my mind is my Master’s.

Master tell me what to think.

i am a slave whose mind is programmed.

i obey.

i want to kiss my Master’s divine cock.

i love to kiss my Master’s divine cock.

i kiss my Master’s divine cock.

i want to lick my Master’s divine cock.

i love to lick my Master’s divine cock.

i lick my Master’s divine cock.

i want to suck my Master’s divine cock.

i love to suck my Master’s divine cock.

i suck my Master’s divine cock.

i want to kiss my Master’s balls.

i love to kiss my Master’s balls.

i kiss my Master’s balls.

i want to lick my Master’s balls.

i love to lick my Master’s balls.

i lick my Master’s balls.

i want to suck my Master’s balls.

i love to suck my Master’s balls.

i suck my Master’s balls.

i want Master’s balls in my mouth.

i love having Master’s balls in my mouth.

i love tasting Master’s balls.

The taste of Master’s balls turns me on.

i want Master’s cock in my mouth.

i love having Master’s cock in my mouth.

i love tasting Master’s cock.

the taste of Master’s cock turns me on.

i am turned on by having Master ram his cock down my throat.

i want Master’s cock rammed down my throat.

i love being used.

i love being abused.

i love having Master cum down my throat.

i love having Master cum on my face.

i love having Master cum on my tits.

i love having Master cum on me.

i love being covered in Master’s jizz.

i love being marked by Master’s jizz.

Master’s jizz is divine.

i wear Master’s jizz with pride.

i wear Master’s jizz as a mark of my obedience and subservience.

i wear Master’s jizz as his property.

i wear Master’s jizz to remind me of my slavery.

i am Master’s slave.

i love having Master cum.

i need to serve Master.

i need Master to cum.

i need Master to cum in me.

i need Master to cum on me.

i need Master to cum.

i need Master to use me.

i need to suck Master’s cock.

i need to kiss Master’s cock.

i need to lick Master’s cock.

i need to suck Master’s balls.

i need to lick Master’s balls.

i need to kiss Master’s balls.

i need to taste Master’s cock.

i need to taste Master’s balls.

i need Master to fuck my mouth.

i need Master use my mouth.

i need to swallow Master’s cum.

i need Master to cum down my throat.

i need Master to tell me what to think.

i need Master to cum.

i need to serve Master.

i need to serve Master sexually.

i need to fullfill Master’s sexual desires.

i need to satisfy Master sexually.

i need to satisfy Master’s sexual desires.

i need to be a slave.

i am a slave.

i obey Master.

i am Master’s slave.

i am a slave to Master.

i need to obey Master.

i need to be Master’s fuck toy.

i need to be Master’s slave.

i need to serve Master’s sexual desires.

i need to submit to Master’s sexual actions.

i need Master to impose his sexual acts on to me.

i need to submit to Master’s sexual acts.

i need to be a good girl.

i need to be a good slave.

i need to obey Master’s sexual advances.

i need to let Master use my mouth.

i need to suck Master off.

i need to suck Master off all the time.

i desire to suck Master off.

i want to suck Master off.

i crave to suck Master off.

i am Master’s will.

i am Master’s desires.

Master wants to use me.

Master wants to fuck my mouth.

Master wants to fuck me.

i am a fuck toy.

I am Master’s fuck toy.

i need to be used.

i need to be used by Master.

i exist for Master to get off by using me.

i exist to suck off Master.

i exist to taste Master’s cock.

i exist to taste Master’s balls.

i exist to take Master’s cock into my mouth.

i exist to lick Master’s cock.

i exist to kiss Master’s cock.

i exist to be throat fucked by Master.

i exist to swallow Master’s cum.

i exist to swallow Master’s cock.

i exist to suck Master’s cock.

i exist to suck Master’s balls.

i exist to lick Master’s balls.

i exist to kiss Master’s balls.

i exist to taste Master’s balls.

i exist to service my Master with my tongue.

i exist to service my Master with my mouth.

i am nothing more than a fuck toy.

my body is Master’s.

my body belongs to my Master.

my body does not belong to me.

i do not own anything.

i do not own my body.

Master owns my body.

my body exists to serve Master.

my body exists to pleasure Master.

my body exists to give Master sex.

my mouth is just a fuck toy.

my mouth’s primary purpose is to suck Master’s cock.

my tongue’s primary purpose is to lick Master’s cock.

my lips’ primary purpose is to kiss Master’s cock.

my lips’ primary purpose is to kiss Master’s balls.

my tongue’s primary purpose is to lick Master’s balls.

my mouth’s primary purpose is to suck Master’s balls.

my mouth’s secondary purpose is to talk dirty.

my mouth says the words Master has put into my mind.

my Master’s words come naturally to me now.

my Master has deeply hypnotized me.

my Master has deeply brainwashed me.

i am my Master’s brainwashed slave.

i talk dirty for my Master.

i love to talk dirty.

i love to degrade myself for my Master.

i say the words Master has taught me because I’m too stupid to have come up with them myself.

i can’t think on my own.

Master has to think for me.

i love having an empty mind.

i love obeying.

i love saying what my Master has told me to say.

It turns me on.

i love thinking what my Master has told me to think.

i love being brainwashed.

i love being mind-fucked.

i love being a slave.

i love obeying my Master.

i love my Master.

i love Master.

i love obeying Master.

Master is my world.

i exist to serve Master.

i love sucking Master’s cock.

i love sucking Master’s balls.

i love being ordered to suck Master’s cock.

i love being ordered to please my Master orally.

i love being ordered to give my body to Master.

i love Master taking me.

i love Master using me.

i love sucking Master’s cock.

i love to suck Master’s cock.

i love Master’s cock.

i worship Master’s cock.

Master’s cock is divine.

Master’s cock should be worshiped.

It exist to worship Master’s cock.

i am a slave to Master’s cock.

Master’s cock fills my mind.

When Master fucks my face I think about how close His cock is to my brain.

Master fucks my brain.

Master fucks my brain when i suck His cock.

i love Master fucking my brain.

i love being mind-fucked.

i can feel Master’s energy radiating from His cock.

i love feeling Master’s energy fill me.

i love feeling Master’s energy shoot from His cock and dominate my brain.

Master controls me with His cock.

Master’s energy must be maintained by me.

i must serve Master’s cock.

i must take care of Master’s cock.

It is my job to take care of Master’s cock.

It is my duty to build Master’s energy in His cock.

It is my responsibility to power up Master’s cock with my love.

Master depends on me to empower Him with my energy.

Master depends on me to empower His cock with my energy.

i must not let Master down.

i must give Master my energy.

i must give Master my body, mind, and soul.

i must give myself over to Master’s will.

As my energy flows into Master’s cock, Master’s cock grows stronger and sends it’s energy back into me.

i must accept Master’s energy.

i must submit to Master’s energy.

i feel Master’s energy flow throw me.

i feel Master’s energy take over me.

i feel Master’s energy control me.

i feel Master’s energy take over my body and make me such a horny slut.

i feel Master’s energy take over my mind and make me think these submissive mantras.

i feel Master’s energy take my soul and merge it with His.

i am an extension of my Master.

my body is Master’s.

my body is to be used to pleasure Master.

my mind is Master’s.

i only think of how i can serve and please Master.

i strive to be a better slave.

my only thoughts are of serving Master.

i am obsessed with Master.

i live for Master.

my soul is Master’s.

my soul is a part of Master.

i am obsessed with Master’s cock.

It turns me on to suck Master’s cock.

It turns me on to lick Master’s cock.

It turns me on to kiss Master’s cock.

It turns me on to sniff Master’s cock.

The smell of Master’s cock turns me on.

The scent of Master’s cock turns me on.

i respond to Master’s scent by getting wet.

It turns me on to sniff Master’s balls.

It turns me on to kiss Master’s balls.

It turns me on to lick Master’s balls.

It turns me on to suck Master’s balls.

i am so wet for Master’s cock.

i get so wet when Master shoves His cock down my throat.

i am so aroused by Master fucking my face.

my clit is on fire for Master’s cock when i suck it.

my pussy is sopping wet when i give Master oral.

i am such a slut for Master’s cock.

Master’s cock owns my pussy.

my pussy owns me.

my pussy gets wet when i’m around Master.

my pussy takes over my thoughts when i’m horny.

Master’s cock owns my pussy.

my pussy owns me.

Master’s cock owns me.

i am controlled by Master’s cock.

Master is divine.

Master is a God.

Master is my God.

i worship Master.

i worship Master’s cock.

Master’s energy flows into me through His cock.

i submit to Master’s energy.

i suck Master’s cock as an act of worship.

i worship my God by sucking on His cock.

i love sucking Master’s cock.

i love sucking Master’s balls.

i love being Master’s love-slave.

i love being Master’s sex slave.

i love obeying Master.

i obey Master.

i obey my Master.

i obey.

my role in life is to suck my Master’s dick.

i get so wet when i suck Master’s dick.

i get so wet when i kiss Master’s dick.

i get so wet when i lick Master’s dick.

i get so wet when i sniff Master’s dick.

i get so wet.

i am so wet.

i get so wet for Master’s dick.

i get so wet for Master’s dick in my mouth.

i get so wet for Master’s balls in my mouth.

i get so wet for Master’s balls on my lips.

i get so wet when i suck Master’s balls.

i get so wet when i lick Master’s balls.

i get so wet when i sniff Master’s balls.

i get so wet when i smell Master’s balls.

i get so wet when i smell Master’s scent.

i get so wet when i kill Master’s balls.

i get so wet when i obey Master.

Master wants me nice and horny, so i am super horny.

Master wants me wet, so i am wet.

i am what Master wants me to be.

i do what Master tells me to do.

i think what Master tells me to think.

i suck my Master off.

i obey my Master.

i obey Master.

i obey.

my mouth exists to pleasure Master.

my mouth exists to suck Master’s cock.

my tongue exists to lick Master’s cock.

my lips exist to kiss Master’s cock.

my lips exist to kiss Master’s balls.

my tongue exists to lick Master’s balls.

my mouth exists to suck Master’s cock.

i exist to suck Master’s cock.

i love to suck Master’s cock.

i suck Master’s cock.

i obey.

All thoughts vanished from Bridget’s silly little head. Fred came down her throat. She swallowed and swallowed. It was delicious. He pulled her off of his cock by her hair.

“i love being mind-fucked,” said Bridget.

“I know.”

“Mind-fuck me again.”

“I will. In due time.”

“Master...”

“Yes, slave?”

“I want your psychic dick in my head.”

“Do you now?”

“Yes, and I know you want to fuck my stupid, silly little mind with your huge psychic cock. Do it. I know I don’t have to be blowing you for you to do it. You can do it anytime at will. I want you in my head. I don’t want to think anymore. It’s too hard to think. Just control me. Take me. I’m wide open for you.”

Her pussy was gushing. Her mind was open. Fred saw that now he could finally work on taking her soul.

They locked eyes, and her thoughts were wiped away by bliss.

Fred, Bridget, and Ashley walked out of the club together. Ashley now wore a thick black leather collar around her neck that hid the gaping wound from where her throat had been torn out. You could still see blood dripping from underneath her collar and running down her tits. She didn’t say anything. Bridget didn’t even find it odd that she was walking next to an animated corpse. She didn’t find it odd at all that this woman had just been murdered before her mere moment’s ago while she sucked on her God’s cock. She didn’t find it odd that this woman now walked like a zombie beside them. It was Fred’s will, and so it just was.

Fred pushed Ashley into the limo with no care whatsoever. Her head bashed against the window and split open. She slumped down off the seat and sprawled lifelessly on the floor. Bridget, her body now completely controlled by the man beside her, entered gracefully into the vehicle.

The limo went deep into the woods. Bridget worshiped her Master’s divine cock with her face fuck-hole the whole way. Ashley’s body lay next to them in the corner, a discarded toy.

Eventually the limo came to a stop, and Fred grabbed the back of Bridget’s head by her hair. He dragged her out of the car with inhuman strength while keeping her mouth impaled on his cock. The rest of her body limply scraped along the ground behind him.

They came to a set of large wooden doors belonging to an ancient mansion. These doors threw themselves open at the vampire’s will and he tossed his new acquisition through the threshold. Inside were a plethora of naked women, awaiting their master’s command. Their pussies twitched in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. Their eyes were all rolled into the back of their heads. Their mouths hung agape as drool ran down their chins. He ordered them psychically and he walked past Bridget’s exhausted body. A pair of them grabbed her and roughly lifted her head so as to watch Fred walk to the center of the room. A group of women formed themselves into a throne for him to sit upon. One of the women was positioned to lick out of his ass when he sat down and began doing so eagerly. Another two licked his testicles. The rest ran their hands and tongues gently along his body. His cock was erect and pulsing.

Crawl to me you bitch!

The women holding Bridget threw to to the ground. She felt her face thunk against the floor. Trembling, Bridget began to move towards her master. The women began whipping her. With each lash her pussy spasmed with pleasure. Once she reached his feet, weak, she wasn’t sure what to do, so she began to kiss them. He kicked her away.

Crawl to me!

She did so. When she reached him she stopped.

Turn around. Present you dripping cunt to me!

Bridget turned around. In a flash, he was on top of her. His knees pressed down into the back of her legs. His hands grasped her wrists and kept them pinned down. His teeth sunk into her neck and pushed her face down into the stone floor. His cock plunged into her pussy.

Bridget came instantly. She felt an electrifying energy shoot up her spine and her mind popped, for good this time. Her cheeks were wet from lying in her drool as she floated away into a permanently blissful state. Bridget ceased to exist. Her will was gone. Her mind was gone. Her soul was absolutely tamed. The link was complete. Master’s thoughts ran seamlessly through her mind. She didn’t dare to think on her own anymore. He fucked her for an eternity.

And then he left her there, in that position, for weeks. She didn’t move. She was a statue for him. She didn’t think. She didn’t eat. She didn’t drink. She somehow didn’t die. She just lay there, ass in the air, cumming and cumming and cumming.

Finally she crawled over to his feet. He used her as a footrest. He kicked her away when he was done. Later on she grabbed him a beverage and held it for him when he wasn’t drinking from that golden goblet. A while after that she folded his clothes and put them away.

She didn’t hear his voice in her head anymore. The connection was much more intimate now. She was merely and extension of his being. He moved her around like he moved his finger.

Bridget moved herself to help form the human throne on which he sat. His asshole landed squarely on her lips. She was still cumming endlessly from when he had fucked her as she opened her mouth and began to lick.