The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HEADBAND OF LUST

Professor John Hopkins grinned as he settled back on the overstuffed couch in his spacious living room; having just finished regaling his wife, son, and daughter about one of his more harrowing adventures on his recent trip to the deep South American jungle as part of a research project sponsored by Spellsville University.

As an anthropologist, John had recently scooped the trade with a bevy of rare artifacts taken from a recently discovered ancient village.

What had made this find so rare was the strong emphasis on female dominance. A jar of old coins had only female gender images, and several old but intact statues to forgotten goddesses had also been retrieved.

John smiled again. “And that, my family, is how it happened.”

His daughter Becky beamed in admiration at her father. “Don’t you wish you were brave like that, booger brain?” she said, scowling at her older brother Jacob.

Their mother Miriam shook her head. Her two children were almost polar opposites of each other.

Becky had inherited her mother’s blonde hair and ample bosom, but she was still basically a tomboy, even at 18. She had a decent figure but often kept it unconcernedly obscured in baggy jeans and shirts, hair in baseball and pigtails. She was also more outgoing like her father.

Miriam did not even like going into Tompkinsville, let alone the jungle. She was more like her son Jacob, who also looked more like his father, but had her quiet demeanor.

Jacob was the one who stayed in his room on a Saturday night while Becky was out with her friends.

“Stop it you two,” she scolded them. “It all sounded so exciting, dear. But tell me, what is that thing on our coffee table? I thought you said that all of the finds had been already taken to the university and museum.”

John grinned again. “They were, but I kept this one as a souvenir,” he said, nodding his head towards the odd object.

It looked as though it could have been a headband at one time, but was so covered in ancient oxidation that it looked like a large green sliver of a fruit rind. “I wanted something to keep with me.”

Miriam shrugged. “Well, as long as you got it through Customs, I suppose it is okay,” she said, not really show what she would tell guests when they asked what it was.

“Looks more like bad sculpture,” Jacob mumbled, playing with his phone.

“So does your face loser,” Becky snorted. “Screw you!” Jacob snapped.

Miriam’s face grew angry. “Stop it you two! You should be ashamed of yourself. And here your father was just celebrating his greatest educational triumph.”

John grinned. “Don’t worry dear. Let’s all go out to dinner. We’ll let Consuela clean up.”

“You won’t mind will you Consuela?” Miriam asked.

The young Brazilian smiled politely. “Not at all Mrs. Hopkins,” she lied.

“Let’s go fam!” John shouted, shaking the keys to the car.

Consuela faked a smile until they left.

She could not stand the Hopkins. The father was a clueless bookworm, the mother a quiet one.

The kids were not much better, although Jacob would be cuter with a clearer face and more muscles.

She sighed. Two more years until she obtained her citizenship, then she would be off to California; where she planned to go to the beach every day.

She smiled at the thought as she dusted the living room. She had dark skin, eyes, and hair, with large round breasts, yet her host family was so clueless that none of them ever ogled her, not even in a complimentary way.

After she finished dusting, Consuela took a look at the odd band on the coffee table.

Considering it for the moment, she went to the kitchen and retrieved some metal polish and a rag. “Maybe this will take some of the green off,” she said idly, as she leaned against the mantelpiece of the fireplace.

She tried polishing it, but she did not know what, if anything, was hidden underneath the old caked metal.

It seemed some of the surface texture was starting to soften, when the grandfather clock against the wall suddenly chimed, and Consuela dropped the band in a startled manner.

Six months of living with her host family and she still had not gotten used to the loud chiming.

What was worse was that the band had fallen on the brick floor around the fireplace.

Biting her lip, she gingerly knelt down to pick it up, surprised to see that a spider web of thin cracks was permeating it now.

Consuela started to pull at the chunks of ancient metal and grime. They seemed to fall off now. Perhaps the metal polish had softened up the metal to the point where she could actually clean it properly.

Her eyes widened as the object now revealed it to her. It indeed was a narrow headband, only the band was a shiny gold, with a large flat shiny red stone set in the center.

She sat down on the couch and began to polish it. It did not take long before the band looked like new.

Consuela realized the band was pure gold. She did not recognize the stone, yet was sure it was going to be worth something.

She held the band up to her eyes. The stone was glittering from the light of the room. It was pretty to look at, shiny and sparkly.

Her eyes widened a bit more. Consuela noticed that she was breathing slower as well.

Her eyes seemed to be getting lost in the shiny stone, which now starting to slowly emit a red glow.

Consuela blinked and shook her head. Something felt wrong here, but she also felt as though something was happening that was beyond her control.

As the glow from the stone became brighter, her mouth began to move, uttering ancient words in a twisted tongue, and Consuela found herself slowly moving towards the couch, her body being persuaded to sit.

In a final feeble gesture of resistance, she shook her head, vainly trying to resist, but the strange sensations were too powerful to now ignore.

She slowly brought the band to her head, and placed it on it, with the stone just slightly above and between her eyes.

In a flash, 3000 years of hidden history were revealed to her as the stone now shone brightly on her forehead.

Consuela’s mind was overwhelmed with a world’s worth of forgotten knowledge and mysteries.

It was in the time before the explorers when the wearer of the bands ruled. Women had ruled the ancient jungles, and the pleasures of the flesh were worshipped as the most scared of rituals.

The hypnotic headband had been handcrafted by metals forged in the heat of lust erotically emanating from the frenzied sexual orgies of the forgotten past.

Consuela’s pussy clenched and spasmed as her mind’s eye ravishingly recorded the enticing images of young and hot boys and girls being brought to sexually service the older, wiser women priestesses of the sacred temples.

She saw a time and a land where males violent impulses had been carnally curbed by years of ritualized femdom culture.

As time makes it, in time these ways were lost to the world, as lost as the people who made the headband that now was pulsating with a lusty red.

It was all clear to Consuela now, as to what she had to do.

A great fog had been lifted from her mind. She smiled knowingly, as does one who has finally learned their purpose in life.

She got up and briskly walked to the kitchen.

The house was dark by the time the family had returned from their celebratory dinner, so it was assumed that Consuela had finished cleaning and had retired to her room.

When they saw the pitcher of sangria that was left on the table, with a note of congratulations from their maid, they each drank a glass in celebration of Professor Hopkins achievement.

Had they taken the time to look, they might have noticed the odd light and intriguing scent of candles coming from their maid’s room.

Inside, Consuela sat nude and cross-legged on the floor, chanting and waving her hands over several items that had been placed on a red blanket.

Her eyes blazed redder than the blanket as she chanted sinful words in an ancient tongue.

She took each item and rubbed them against her dripping pussy, and they glowed with the same red of her eyes.

It was later that night, during the time when a sleeping person dreams most intensely, that it began.

The sangria had been specially crafted in one of the more magical ways to put the person who consumed it into both a very sleepy and suggestible state.

First, Consuela went to Becky’s room.

The perky teen snored heavily in an oversized baseball jersey.

Consuela stood over her, naked, smiling knowingly. She slowly leaned down, and softly placed the headband on the unaware girl.

As she began to once again whisper ancient words of sinful seductive spellbinding, the stoned on the headband began to pulse with a steady and insistent erotic rhythm.

Becky’s sleeping face furrowed into a frown, as though her mind was aware of an intrusion.

Sensing this, Consuela unbuttoned Becky’s blouse, and unhooked the clasp on her bra.

As she began to pinch, tweak, and massage the sleeping teen’s nipples, her eyes began to glitter with lust and excitement watching as Becky’s frown slowly slipped into a smile; the slumbering blonde surrendering to the sensual sensations as eroticized endorphins slowly sexualized her sleeping system.

Becky cooed softly in her sleep as Consuela mesmerizingly massaged the rock hard nipples.

The stone was pulsing faster now, and was erotically emanating a throbbing flash of ravishing red.

Now Consuela’s right hand was between Becky’s legs, fingering her pussy and clit while her other hand stroked Becky’s breasts and nipples.

The sleeping teen’s mind was now being sensually swept away in a wave of wicked thoughts and taboo fantasies.

Now Consuela had placed one of her fingers in Becky’s wet pussy. She tantalizingly traced slow sexy circles inside Becky’s pussy, causing her to moan softly, then louder, as the knowing hands of her older seductress slowly sank her into sexual surrender.

On the screen inside her mind, Becky could see temples filled with beautiful women, being waited on by adoring men.

Naked women clapped and danced among blazing fires, while naked and prostrate men lay on the temple altars; eyes glazed, erect and waiting, waiting for the priestesses to mesmerizingly mount them.

The room was a visual feast of sexual temptations and passions. The people of these times worshipped sexual pleasure and enchanting corruption.

Women were raised to be leaders, while males were trained in domestic and stud service.

When they were too old and too feeble to even serve their superiors with their mouths, the males willingly threw themselves into the massive pit that lit the fire that heated the forge that crafted the hot liquid metal into the hypnotic headband.

When worn, it possessed the wearer with incredible sexual powers of enchantment. Any who gazed at the shining stone would helplessly fall into a swirl of sexual temptation.

No one was immune to its power; and any man was expected to serve women, even their own flesh and blood.

Even in sleep, Becky grinned wickedly when she was pleasantly plagued by an erotic vision of her own father lying before her, waiting for his little girl to mount him.

She could actually feel his manhood as she slowly slid onto him.

When Becky came, her entire bucked and rose from her bed, before settling again with a sigh into deep, satisfying slumber.

The light in the stone had flashed in sexy synchronization with her orgasm, and was now flickering in and out with Becky’s breathing.

Consuela smiled, and rubbed her arousal soaked fingers onto Becky’s lips.

She then retired to her room, where she masturbated herself to sleep.

The morning came late to all in the house except for Consuela and Becky.

John, Miriam and Jacob yawned sleepily as they made their ways to the kitchen table.

Consuela had already set out ham and eggs, and hot Brazilian coffee that tempted the nose.

“Where is your sister this morning Jacob?” Miriam asked, as it was somewhat unusual for Becky to be

The last one to awaken.

“How should I know?” he retorted.

Jacob had felt puzzled and grumpy all morning. There was a disturbance in the Force, he thought. He could not quit put his finger on it, but something felt different and unsettling.

This morning he had slept later than he usually did, and for some reason he did not feel like going online or even checking his phone.

“Well, there is no need for you to talk like that,” Miriam said.

“Here Mrs. Hopkins,” Consuela said, “Let me help. Watch Jacob needs is some hot coffee.”

“Here I am!” a sultry voice said.

Becky was clad in a sexy red bustier and panties, with matching garter belt, stockings, and heels. Her hair was now confidently coiffed in a puffy and blatant manner. She was even wearing makeup.

With the family distracted by her appearance, they failed to notice Consuela deftly pour a dark powder into the coffee pitcher.

John stared. He had gotten so used to seeing his daughter as a tomboy that he was not prepared for this.

Had she really matured so fast? Her breasts were full and tempting, and she smelled spicy and enticing.

He shook his head, dislodging some uncomfortable thoughts. “Um, why the outfit princess?” he said, using his favorite childhood nickname for her.

Becky coolly appraised her father. “Daddy, you don’t need to call me that anymore. I’m a good girl now.”

“Well I don’t like it one bit,” Miriam snapped. “Why don’t,,”

“Why don’t you all relax and have some coffee. Perhaps when everyone is more relaxed than everyone can focus more on the situation,” Consuela said, as she moved from family member to family member, filling their cups.

“Let’s have another toast to Professor Hopkins,” Consuela said, hefting her cup to her lips, but feigning a swallow.

A knowing glance from Becky signaled that she had done the same.

John’s eyes widened. He could feel the hot liquid slowly spreading inside his stomach. He could not remember the last time it had tasted so good.

“Now then, isn’t that better?” Consuela continued. “Now we can all relax and let go of things.”

Miriam blinked. A moment ago she had felt herself about to snap at her daughter, but now she felt fuzzy and relaxed. She felt like relaxing and letting go of things.

“I think that if a young and beautiful woman wants to dress up now and again, she should,” Consuela said. “To wear sexy lingerie and heels.”

“Sexy lingerie and heels,” Miriam repeated, not sure why she had.

Jacob squirmed in his seat a little. That nagging feeling was now beginning to tingle his crotch, and he was not sure what to make of that.

He had never thought of his sister that way, but she really was hot, and he had never seen this way before; so sexy and forward.

“It just makes sense for women to want to dress sexy and look sexy, doesn’t it Mrs. Hopkins?” Consuela said, now toying with shiny pendant at the end of one of her necklaces.

“Yes it does,” Miriam droned. It suddenly did make sense.

“It is not a problem at all, is it Mr. Hopkins?” Consuela asked.

“Um, no it isn’t,” John replied, not sure why his head was feeling foggy and his cock was twitching.

“Then we shall say no more about it,” Consuela said, not bothering to ask Jacob his opinion.

This slight snapped him out of his reverie, but before he could say anything, Becky and Miriam had suddenly shifted the conversation to shoes and shopping.

What was going on exactly?

“Did you have any plans for this Saturday morning, Sir?” Consuela asked.

“Um..I am going to stop by the University and drop off some paperwork. I should be back in the afternoon.”

“Maybe I should go out and work on my tan,” Becky purred. “Consuela, you should join me. You too, Mom.”

“That would be a splendid idea,” Consuela remarked. “We all could all just lie out in the sun, covered in oil, and relax and let go of things.”

Miriam blinked. For some reason, the simple act of sunbathing now seemed tinged with an unfamiliar and intriguing sense of surprise. “I would love too, but I have things to do,” she said.

Consuela nodded. “As you wish, Ma’am,” she replied.

John drifted from the table towards the door. He hoped his head would clear on the ride into town.

Had his head not been so fuzzy with odd and enticing thoughts, he might have noticed that his small souvenir was missing from the table.

Miriam also rose slowly from the table, and did not say good-bye to her husband, nor notice that he not bid her farewell either. “ I think I should lie down,” she mumbled to no one in particular.

Jacob squirmed, and left the table, feeling like the odd man out.

Becky and Consuela looked at each other, and Consuela grinned with approval when she saw Becky’s eyes glowing a bright emerald green.

Miriam shook her head again. Maybe it was the coffee, but ever since breakfast she had just felt so odd and out of sync with herself. All she wanted to do was lie down and relax and let go of things.

Her eyes widened when entered her room.

There on her bed, was an odd but very expensive and beautiful looking gold headband, with a stone in the middle that seemed to pulse a soft and sexy green.

Miriam looked closer. Was this the same piece of old junk that her husband thought would look good on the coffee table? Now it…it..

It seemed to be calling to her.

Miriam’s eyes widened, slowly fogging over as she began to undress. She felt as though she were under water. Her arms were like anchors. It was a supreme effort to raise them above her waist to begin disrobing.

When she was nude, she felt herself falling in slow motion onto her bed, the headband now glowing brighter and more lustily.

Heavy lidded and moaning, the dazed mother expanded the last of her energy into donning the headband before her heavy arms fell back to the bed.

Miriam cried out in erotic utterance as her bewitched body twitched. Her mind was being overwhelmed by mysterious yet familiar images.

It was as though a hidden history was being revealed to her, and indeed it was.

She saw the women of long ago, sitting on majestic thrones.

Kneeling at their feet were the young men and boys, dazed and docile, obediently awaiting instructions.

Miriam moaned as she saw the women rising from their thrones, proceeding in a circle around the nude and erect drones.

Each woman then mounted one of the submissive studs, riding him up and down, until the sound of a gong filled the room.

Like a lusty game of musical chairs, the women then began circling again, before changing cocks.

Miriam could see herself as one of these women. First she was riding the cock of her best friend’s husband, then her son. Now her friend was doing the same to Miriam’s husband and son.

Then, they switched places again, and Miriam cried out in pleasure as she plunged down onto the swollen member of her own son.

She made him. He belonged to her. It made sense to do this. It was good and natural and right for a mother to be the first to initiate her offspring in the ways of the world.

Back in the modern world, the sleeping Miriam was rolling her head back and forth, gritting her teeth as her body felt sensually stroked by a hundred hidden hands. She began to mumble ancient words in an even older tongue.

The erotic energy of the old ways began to fill her body, mind, and pussy, and the dazed and bewitched housewife found herself surrendering to the sexy magic.

She came with a shout, her pussy squirting onto the bed.

As she slept, the pulsing red stone began to whisper to her.

Out by the pool, Becky and Consuela were now clad in the tiniest of string bikinis.

Becky was wearing what amounted to basically a black banana peel over her nipples and crotch, held together by the tiniest and sheerest of strings.

Consuela was wearing a similar outfit, only in silver.

The two women giggled and rubbed suntan lotion on each other.

Consuela was spreading lotion onto Becky’s back and legs. Her hands were painting and erotic portrait on the sexy teen’s body.

Slowly, hypnotically, she began slow, sexy strokes up and down the full of the back of Becky’s body.

As she leaned forward, Consuela made a point of bending over so that her round and shapely ass was in the air.

Up at his bedroom window, Jacob gasped and gulped. He felt as though he were trapped in some living Penthouse Forum letter.

He had never seen either his sister or the maid dressed so hot. He had no idea that they both had such incredible bodies.

Now they were out in the warm sun, touching and giggling and stroking each other like a pair of curious lovers new to the ways of the flesh.

Against his will, his hands made their way to his zipper. Soon his shorts were on the floor and his cock was in his hand.

Jacob moaned softly as his hand had its way with his throbbing cock. His face flushed with lust, guilt, and shame, as he realized that he was looking at Becky more than Consuela.

Now they were stroking each other on the stomachs, cooing and giggling, the sun glistening off the oil that covered their sexy bodies.

His eyes bulged as Consuela deftly removed her bikini top and Becky’s. She generously applied a dollop of shiny oil to Becky’s breasts.

Soon the blonde’s nipples were erect like thimbles in the warm heat of the sun.

Consuela moved her knowing hands down Becky’s body until she was at her waist.

She removed the bikini bottoms from the unresisting Becky, who mewed in excited erotic anticipation.

Consuela licked her lips, then kissed her way up the blonde’s inner thighs until her mouth met Becky’s mound.

Becky gasped and moaned. Her lover was licking and kissing and nibbling with a knowing touch that only could be felt by another woman.

Jacob’s hand was moving faster now, as he felt his balls beginning to swell. This is wrong, he thought, but that fleeting though soon vanished as the head of his cock began to twitch and dribble. His manhood felt thick and manly as he pumped it up and down, his eyes widening as the two sexy women teased and played with each other.

He felt as though he had stumbled into some erotic photo shoot. Jacob felt his body glowing, his eyes rolling up into his head as his balls began to heave.

He cried out in erotic ecstasy as his cock spewed hot white cum onto the window and sill.

As though drunk, Jacob slowly turned from the window and lurched towards his bed, falling asleep before his head even hit the pillow.

His sleeping mind was soon filled with erotic images that took his dreams to dark and decadent places.

Out by the pool, Becky sighed and melted down into her lounge chair.

Miriam yawned sleepily and stretched like a contented housecat. She ran her hands through her hair and shook her head. “God, I feel hot,” she said aloud.

She rose from the bed and walked to the large vanity mirror over her chest of drawers.

Putting a finger in her mouth, she studied herself as though for the first time. She grinned, and began to stroke her bare body. “I have still got it,” she thought, as she began to pinch and tweak her nipples with one hand while her other hand explored her wet pussy.

She gritted her teeth and grunted as her bewitched brain began beguiling her with intense sexual imagery. In her mind she could see a room full of women, naked and chanting, while outside a craven contingency of naked young men and boys stood waiting; nude and erect, awaiting the tantalizing trigger that would be the sensual signal for them to service their superiors.

It did not matter who they were. All would fall before the power of her extraordinary sexuality.

Miriam shuddered as a wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

Jacob awoke with a start, the sun beginning to set through his bedroom window. He shook his head, trying to dislodge the erotic and disturbing images that had filled his sleeping mind.

When had he disrobed? His clothes were scattered about his room as though he had stripped in his sleep.

He moaned and his flaccid cock began to stir as his dazed mind began to recall the erotic event of earlier in the afternoon.

That scene in the afternoon had excited him to a fever pitch, but the hours of sleep that refreshed his spirit was now beginning to be plagued with doubt and guilt.

A soft knock on the door brought him back to earth, and he numbly shuffled to open the door.

He gasped as Miriam stood before him, wearing hoop earrings, a black choker, black garter belt and stockings, and red high heels.

She wore nothing else.

Miriam grinned wickedly. “Did Mommy’s little boy have a good nap?” she teased, as she slowly entered the room.

Jacob began to backpedal. His mind was reeling and his cock was twitching as the vision of his sexy mother’s shameless nudity brought his manhood to full stature.

“Mom, what has gotten into you?” he said, shaking his head as she advanced upon him.

“Nothing yet,” she winked, her eyes flashing with lust as Jacob’s mouth fell slack.

He fell back on his bed, having nowhere else to go, and Miriam slowly climbed on top of him. “Maybe you can help with that,” she purred.

“Mom, please,” Jacob pleaded. “This is wrong.”

“Then what do you call this?” she replied, as she grabbed her son’s fully erect cock, placing it inside her wet womanhood.

“OH!” Jacob cried out as Miriam impaled herself on his cock.

“What’s happening,” he groaned, as Miriam shoved her heavily perfumed breasts into his face, further dizzying his mind and seducing his libido.

Miriam closed her eyes and sucked her teeth. Like a demented cog in a lustful machine, she began to ride her son.

At first she moved slowly, sensually savoring every erotic inch of her sexualized son’s shaft.

Gradually she increased her lusty tempo, and then she would slow it down again.

Beneath her, Jacob moaned and sighed. Having surrendered himself to the extraordinarily irresistible erotic moment, he now returned her erotic advances.

Jacob kissed her deeply, beginning to buck harder against her so that the bed began to bang against the wall.

He began to grunt like a horny jungle animal, surrendering to his decadent desires.

The room soon filled with the mesmerizing musk of sweat, sex, and desire.

At one point Jacob felt that he was no longer even human. He was just a living sex toy existing only to give pleasure to the superior gender.

He closed his eyes, slipping into a waking dream.

It was as though the very room around them had been transformed into an ancient Greek temple.

He could hear the voices of singing women; feel the heat from the temple fires that almost matched the erotic intensity of the fierce and taboo lovemaking.

Jacob’s eyes rolled up into his head. His body was now no longer under his control, and he surrendered himself to the mesmerizing moment.

He began to grunt again as he felt his heavy balls began to swell with sexy semen sacrifice.

“Surrender slave,” Miriam said, eyes closed, grinding down onto her hapless and helpless lover.

“Yes Mistress,” Jacob replied, not knowing or thinking why he had responded in such a manner.

It did not matter. The two lusty lovers were now moving in tantalizing tempo.

“Ah, ah…AH!” Miriam cried out, as her passionate pussy squirted lady lust onto the lovers and sheets.

“Yes…yes…yes!’ Jacob screamed as his cock spewed a hot stream of cum inside Miriam.

“Uhhhhhh,” he murmured, before passing out once again into a deep, satisfying slumber.

Miriam continued to grind herself against her spent lover’s body. She wanted to milk every drop of him.

Sighing, she looked down at her young lover. “Something is missing,” she said.

She dismounted him, a glistening dribble of juices and sweat shiny on her inner thighs as she swiftly strode to her bedroom.

Returning shortly thereafter, she placed the headband on Jacob, which soon began to pulse a steady red glow in time to his heartbeat.

Just as Becky had, his sleeping mind attempted to resist, but finally he succumbed with a sigh, opening his sleeping and receptive mind to the wanton whispers of the hypnotic headband.

Consuela stroked Becky’s breasts as the two women spooned in Becky’s breasts. “That was so much fun this afternoon, wasn’t it,” she said, nuzzling her young lover’s throat.

“Mmmm, yes,” Becky murmured, her body still glowing from the passionate lovemaking she had experienced with her mesmerizing maid.

She had never been into girls before, and had never even shown that much interest in boys.

Now she felt like a sexual temptress. She was an erotic seductress, a priestess of passionate pleasures, spreading sexual seduction.

It was good and necessary and right to be this way, to use her body and sexuality to entrance, seduce, and control.

It was all so clear to her now.

There was a knock on the door, and Miriam entered, naked and sweaty from her incestuous encounter. “

As he drove to his home on the outskirts of Tompkinsville, John decided that he should talk to Becky about her way of dressing that morning.

He frowned. His head felt clearer after he left home, free of that oddly titillating fog that had made breakfast time still sort of fuzzy and out of focus.

As he pulled into the driveway the sun beginning to set in the background, he noticed that the house was strangely dark.

All the lights were out, and it looked empty.

Turning the key and opening the door, John saw that the light switch was not working.

“Hello?” he said.

A slight movement to his right caught his eye. Then, a soft red light began to glow.

John’s eyes bulged as his daughter Becky emerged from the shadows. She was wearing a belly dancer’s outfit made of tiny round pieces of shiny metal that barely covered her bosom and mound.

Slowly she began to move in a slow, sensual shimmy, her body keeping time to the tantalizing tinkling that the metal made each time she moved.

Becky licked her lips with intent, her eyes never leaving her father’s face just as his eyes were not leaving her body.

His cock was jutting against his pants, and his sense of decorum was slowly surrendering to the mesmerizing movements of his decadent daughter.

She cupped her breasts as though to tempt him, her body weaving a hypnotic web around her fascinated father.

Her bewitching body suddenly came to a stop, and John realized that she was now uncomfortably close to him; so close that he could smell the intoxicating essence of perfume, sweat, and womanly arousal.

For what seemed like an eternity, they looked at each other. Then, Becky said “Daddy, I’m a big girl now.”

She then silently turned, and strode away, slowly rolling her hips so that her curvaceous bottom swayed in a bewitching and beguiling manner.

John blinked, realizing that he had bitten his inner cheek so hard that it was bleeding slightly.

He shook his head, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. Was his own daughter trying to seduce him?

And why was that thought making is cock twitch?

Another eternity passed in a few moments, and John finally rationalized to himself that there was no harm in just speaking to his daughter.

His eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and he was able to make his way down the hallway.

As he walked by Becky’s door, it suddenly opened.

She stood before him, her eyes glittering with lust and delight.

John vaguely noticed that despite the lack of lighting in his home, his daughter’s room was bathed in an unearthly and intensely erotic red light, which dazzled his senses as Becky was dazzling his libido and morals.

“Princess, what did you mean when you said you were a big girl now?” John asked, using her childhood nickname.

Becky smiled, and slowly undid her top, letting it fall to the floor.

John gasped as he gazed at her full round breasts. She had never made any efforts to show her body at all, and he had no idea just how much of a young woman she had become.

Becky slowly sank to her knees, and reached for her father’s belt buckle.

“Princess, what’s gotten into you?” he said, wondering why his arms felt so heavy at his sides; wondering why he was not pushing her away, wondering why her eyes were locked on his and why he could not stop staring into them.

She undid his zipper and took out his cock, which sprang from the confines of his pants.

Her eyes never leaving his, Becky opened her mouth and took her father’s cock into it.

John groaned, tossing his head back, lost in a sinful fog. “This is wrong. This is wrong…this is wrong,” he said, over and over, as his hands began to furiously move through his daughter’s hair.

Becky moved back and forth on her father’s solid shaft, as his erotic utterances sensually synced in time with her sexy sucking.

Her eyes widened then narrowed as John’s balls began to swell with sexy semen sacrifice.

“This is wrong. This is…wrong. This…. is…WRONG!” he shouted, as he climaxed.

His cock shot a hot sticky load of cum down his daughter’s throat, as John steadied himself against the doorframe to prevent collapsing onto the hallway floor.

Becky smiled coyly and winked, blowing him a kiss before closing the door in his face.

John’s head was reeling. He felt dizzy and nauseous, yet strangely still aroused.

His befuddled mind was vainly trying to process the shocking and sexual act that had just occurred, when another movement at the end of the hallway caught his attention.

This time it was Consuela, his maid, only now she too was clad in an outfit similar to that of Becky’s.

The headband she was wearing was throwing a glamorous ray of lusty light into his eyes.

John felt his mind empty, his body relax, and his cock stiffen.

As though he were drunk, he slowly began to disrobe in the hallway, while his maid impassively watched and patiently waited.

Soon he was nude and erect, awaiting commands.

Consuela nodded knowingly, then beckoned for him to follow her.

Without thinking why, he did.

John’s eyelids felt heavy as he slowly shuffled. His mind was now foggy with thoughts of lust and desire.

Surrendering himself to an erotic power greater than himself, he allowed his maid to lead him down the hallway, out the back door and into the backyard.

A circle of Tiki torches blazed in the moonlight.

In the middle of the circle of torches Consuela waited, dancing and writhing.

John followed his erect cock into the circle, where he lay down on the cool grass.

He failed to notice his wife on top of his son, riding him in sinful abandon, but he was soon engaged in incestuous interlude with his daughter.

Consuela laughed aloud as her eyes blazed with sin and triumph.

Soon she would spread the cult of sin throughout Spellsville.

She danced among the carnal couples, touching and stroking.

As they climaxed in unison, so did she, spurting her pussy perfume onto the ground.

THE END