The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 6

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

By mid-afternoon Helen still hadn’t returned. Sarah had spent the time pacing the house, wondering what to do. Wondering whether she’d already done too much.

But seeing Helen in her underwear that morning had been magical.

And Helen had enjoyed it to. Sarah had known what her sister was doing, behind that door.

Sarah wanted to see Helen like that again. Wearing so little. So much of her body exposed. Turned on by it.

“Ow.” Pain flashed through the eighteen-year old. She’d stubbed her toe against the lounge, so lost in her daydreams that she hadn’t noticed where she was going. Ruefully she sat down, rubbing her toe. She had to see Helen like that again. Not Helen rubbing her tow. But Helen dressed in so little. She could just drop her sister. Tell Helen to wear nothing but underwear or bikinis around the house.

Sarah’s breath caught.

Having her sister dressed like that. All the time. So exposed.

It would be amazing.

But.

Sarah didn’t know if she could risk it. Helen might not accept the command. And eventually their mother would have to realise that something strange was happening.

There was one idea.

Sarah wondered if she had the courage for it.

Anxiously she waited for her sister to return.

Sarah’s determination began to erode. What if Helen remembered? Sarah told herself that hadn’t happened. Helen would have come screaming through the door. Or maybe the police would have. Or something.

Sarah stared at the front door, almost expecting it to burst open, armed police come charging through.

Nothing happened.

Sarah was only slightly reassured. Her sister might not have remembered what had happened yet. But she still could. And even if Helen didn’t remember, that didn’t mean the triggers and commands Sarah had planted in her sister would still work. What if they all stopped? Helen not going under any more? Sarah dreaded that. She wanted to see Helen in her underwear. Again. Wanted to have a whole summer of that.

And maybe more.

Her daydreams fractured as the door opened, just for a moment Sarah waiting for someone to yell out ‘Police!’ before her sister emerged through the doorway, one arm laden with shopping bags.

Helen shot her sister a derisive look over the top of her sunglasses. “Were you actually doing anything while I was out?”

“Well, uh,” Sarah managed, not wanting to admit that she’d spent half her time fantasising about her sister and the other half worrying about what could go wrong. Her toe still ached. Her ability with words wasn’t helped by her imagining what Helen would look like out of the short dress she was wearing.

“God,” Helen huffed. “You need a hobby.”

Sarah was quite happy with the hobbies she had. Which currently included watching her sister stand there.

Except Helen wasn’t just standing there.

Sarah watched as her sister slowly drew one finger of her free hand up her outer thigh, gently tugging at the hem of that dress.

Sarah was hardly breathing, blood rushing through at the sight of Helen’s thigh.

To Sarah’s disappointment Helen pulled her hand away, the hem of her dress dropping back into place. “I have to put this stuff away.”

“Um,” Sarah managed, swallowing loudly. Helen paused and looked over her shoulder. Sarah forced herself to seize the opportunity. “It must have been hot out there. Carrying all that stuff. Want to… Want to go for a swim?”

Helen looked at Sarah for a moment, over her sunglasses, her blue eyes running up and down her younger sister. The corners of her mouth edged into a smile. “Sure,” she said and then swept up the stairs.

Sarah could barely contain herself. It had worked. The order she’d given her sister. To agree to do things with her. It was still there. Still in her sister’s mind. Sarah didn’t know which was better, that her sister had done what she’d asked. Or that she was going to see her sister in a bikini. Again. Helen would be upstairs now. Changing. She’d be taking off her dress. Her underwear. Helen would be naked. Maybe she’d still be naked as she looked over her bikinis, deciding which to wear. Soon she’d be coming down the stairs and they’d be…

Oh hell. Sarah bolted for the stairs after remembering that she needed to get changed as well.

Inside her room she tore off her clothes and hurriedly grabbed one of her bikinis before she realised that it was the red one.

I can’t, she thought plaintively, glancing at her naked body in her mirror, the tiny scraps of the material held in her hands. But she had to wear something and Helen would be waiting and she couldn’t risk Helen getting impatient and deciding to do something else and…

This was for Helen.

Summoning her determination Sarah slipped the bikini on and looked at herself in the mirror.

It covered so little. She could see so much of her own breasts. And down there.

Sarah quailed.

Sarah rushed out of her room and ran into the bathroom. Grabbing a towel, she wrapped it around her waist before heading down stairs.

Where Helen was waiting for her. In a green and white string bikini.

And heels.

The blood rushed out of Sarah’s head as she stared at her sister. Vaguely she realised that her mouth had dropped open. Helen was just there, leaning nonchalantly against the kitchen bench. But Sarah could see the flush in her sister’s cheeks. The faint outline of nipples poking into the top of the bikini.

Helen was aroused.

She was wearing a bikini around the house and she was turned on.

“Did you mean to drop your towel?” Helen observed archly.

“Uh, wuh?” Sarah stammered, realising her towel now lay around her feet.

“I don’t know what you had it on for anyway. It’s just us. And your legs are decent. Probably your best feature.”

Sarah’s mind was struggling to process everything. Helen liked her legs. At least there was something Helen liked about her. That was good.

What wasn’t so good was how turned on Sarah was by her sister’s proximity. Helen had to notice.

“Come on,” Helen declared.

Sarah followed her sister outside, mesmerised by the swaying of her sister’s arse.

By the edge of the pool Helen sat down on one of the banana chairs and slipped off her heels. Then she popped the top of a bottle of sunscreen. Sarah watched, entranced, as Helen slowly applied the liquid to her arms, fingers sliding along her skin.

Something burnt in Sarah. Something that grew hotter the more it burnt.

Helen leaned forward over, breath hissing between Sarah’s teeth at the curve of her sister’s back. Helen’s hands trailed up one of her long legs and then the other. Sarah couldn’t look away as Helen’s hands glided over her stomach. Helen’s skin was smooth, glistening with the lotion. Sarah had never seen anything so sexy in her life as the slow movement of Helen’s hands over her skin. And Helen was turned on too. Sarah could see that. The flush in her sister’s cheeks. The occasional heave of her chest.

Helen’s fingers were rubbing the lotion into her chest, the tops of her breasts.

Was that a quiver that ran though Helen as her fingers massaged the sides of her breasts?

Sarah couldn’t breathe.

Helen turned and lay face down on the lounge

“I need you to do my back,” Helen declared.

Sarah could breathe again but now she couldn’t move. Helen wanted Sarah to touch her. Maybe only as one sister helping another. But actually touch her. It was like that passage in her diary. Sarah didn’t think that was going to happen. She didn’t expect Helen to take her top off and ask Sarah to touch her boobs.

But touching Helen at all was more than she’d dared hope for.

“Are you just going to stand there?”

Sarah started. Heart in her mouth she headed over to her sister. Poured some lotion onto her hands.

And reached out to her sister’s back as Helen lay on the banana lounge.

The contact was an electric shock, pleasure shooting from Sarah’s fingers to her pussy and then vibrating straight up her spine. It was all Sarah could do to stop from moaning out loud.

“You are supposed to rub it in you know, not just leave your hands sitting there.”

Without a word Sarah followed her sister’s order. Each stroke of her hands across her sister’s skin was like a finger teasing at her clit, delicious arousal rolling through her.

Her hand brushed the strap of Helen’s bikini top. The knot was just there. It was so tempting to undo it. The fabric would fall away. The sides of Helen’s breasts would be revealed.

She couldn’t. However tempting it was, she just couldn’t.

Her hands slid over her sister’s shoulders.

“Your turn,” Helen announced.

Helen’s hand was on her shoulder as Sarah lay down on the lounge. She could barely remember swapping places with her sister. She could hear the squirt as Helen squeezed the bottle.

Sarah almost cried out in bliss as Helen’s hands landed on the small of her back.

If touching her sister had been electric than this was delicious, agonising, torture. Her sister’s hands were caressing her. It couldn’t have turned Sarah on more if Helen’s hands were on her breasts, on her pussy.

Here sister was touching her.

Sarah’s pussy was turning molten, the need tearing at her. Her sister’s hands glided up her back, fingers slipping under the strap of Sarah’s bikini top.

She was going to cum.

Oh God, no.

She couldn’t, she just couldn’t. Helen would have to realise what was happening.

Sarah thrust her hand against her mouth, bit down on it. Anything to stop the sensations rushing over her.

She was so close.

She couldn’t stop it.

Helen’s hands were withdrawn.

“You can do the rest yourself,” Helen declared, tossing the bottle on to the chair next to Sarah.

Sarah’s hands shook as she turned over and picked up the bottle. She crossed her legs. She could feel how wet she was. It had to be showing on her bikini bottoms. She didn’t dare look but she could just imagine the dark, damp, spot on them.

Her arousal spiked again as Helen dove into the pool, her sister’s lean, gorgeous body, arcing through the air and into the water.

Sarah rushed to apply the rest of the sunscreen. She needed to get into the water. It would hide the evidence of her arousal. Plus it might cool her off. Maybe.

Although she wasn’t sure of the chances of that, Helen slicing through the water, one arm then the other lifting, water spilling from them, her legs, her legs, straight out behind her.

Sarah jumped into the water.

She could just watch her sister.

“Are you just going to stand there?” Derision poured from Helen’s voice after she’d stopped for a moment, water pouring from her like some goddess emerging from the waves. “I mean, I know it’s not long enough for proper laps, but it’s better than nothing. And you could use the exercise.”

Sarah blinked. It took a moment for her to process what her sister had been saying. “Uh, no. I mean yes. Um.”

Sarah gave up, wading over to one end of the pool and pushing off. She knew that she wouldn’t look anywhere near as good as Helen. Helen made it look effortless. Sarah knew her own arms didn’t slice through the water. She beat at it. Her legs kicked awkwardly.

She didn’t have Helen’s endurance.

Although that had its compensations. Whenever she took a break she could just watch her sister, Helen’s body gliding through the water.

Sarah lost track of time. Occasionally even Helen would stop. They’d both float there. Sarah risked little glances at her sister, a tingling rising between her legs at the sight of Helen’s breasts, so barely covered by the bikini.

She could just reach out…

It was so hard to stop herself. Sarah was relieved when her sister started her laps again.

She could watch her sister forever. Helen’s arm stretching out for the next stroke. The muscles in her thighs and legs working.

She wanted to touch herself. Helen wouldn’t notice. She wouldn’t be able to see what Sarah was doing. But if Helen stopped while Sarah had her hand down there… Sarah knew that she’d never recover from the embarrassment.

It was so tempting. Surely she’d be able to whip her hand away if she saw Helen stopping.

Her hand slipped under the water.

“She looks so good doesn’t she?”

Sarah’s heart stopped. She hadn’t heard their mother approaching. What if her mother realised where her hand had been headed?

“Both my daughters do,” Rachel continued, slipping off her high-heeled shoes before sitting on the edge of the pool and dangling her feet into the water. “Swimming together.”

How long had her mother been watching?

“Such a picture.”

Sarah’s eyes flew wide as her mother’s fingers brushed her cheek.

The sensation burnt through her.

“Just look at her,” Rachel said. “She’s beautiful. You’re beautiful too.”

Her mother’s fingers slipped down from Sarah’s cheek, traced the line of the young blonde’s neck before trailing along her daughter’s shoulders.

“My two beautiful daughters.” Her mother’s voice was a purr, dark and low and sensuous.

Sarah couldn’t say a word. Her mother’s delicate touch was setting off sparks. Sparks that raced through her. She couldn’t believe this. This was her mother. She shouldn’t be reacting like this. Not to her mother.

“She came to see me this afternoon.” Her mother’s fingers were slowly trailing up and down the top of Sarah’s spine. From just above the strap of her bikini top to the nape of her neck. Up. Down. Up. Down.

The contact sang through her, ratcheting up her arousal.

This was wrong.

But she couldn’t stop it. Couldn’t stop how every touch vibrated through her.

“While she was out shopping,” Sarah’s mother continued. “It so nice of her to drop in to see me. Like a good daughter. You’re a good daughter too.”

Sarah wasn’t sure that a good daughter should feel a delicious, aching, need in her breasts as her mother’s finger traced the curve of her ear.

“You’ve been watching her.” Her mother’s finger was slowly tracing across the back of her skull, finding her other ear. Tracing its curve. “It’s okay to watch her. She’s your sister. And she’s beautiful.”

Sarah had to agree with that.

“You should watch her all you want.”

If her mother said so, then it had to be alright.

“You’re beautiful, too.”

A part of Sarah’s mind was trying to tell her that this wasn’t alright at all. Her mother shouldn’t be saying things like this to her. Especially not with her thumb brushing Sarah’s lower lip. Not when the sensation from that contact shot straight to Sarah’s clit.

It felt so good to have her mother touch her.

“Just watch her.”

Her mother might be touching her but Sarah only had eyes for Helen.

“She’s so beautiful.” Her mother was caressing her cheek now. “You’re so beautiful.” Her mother thought she was beautiful. “Two beautiful daughters. I’m so lucky.” Arousal raged in Sarah, burning at her centre, through her limbs. Each stroke of her mother’s hand was sending pulses of pleasure through her.

Almost as if that hand was stoking her pussy.

No! This couldn’t be happening. She shouldn’t feel like. It was Helen she loved. Helen she wanted. She shouldn’t be letting her mother do this.

But it wasn’t really about her mother.

Even if her body was going wild from her mother’s gentle caresses.

“Just watch her,” her mother whispered. Her mother’s lips had to be so close to her ear. She couldn’t turn to see if she was right. Her eyes were glued on Helen.

Her mother’s hand was trailing down her side. Sarah quivered as her mother’s hand almost brushed the side of her breast. “She’s your sister. So you can watch her. Sisters should be so close. So very close.”

Her mother’s hand dipped into the water, stroked the small of Sarah’s back.

Sarah was so close.

Helen rose from the water. “Oh, hi Mum,”

Her mother withdrew her hand, Sarah almost mewling from the lack of contact.

“Hello dear. Did you have a nice swim? It is getting late though. Perhaps you should both come inside.”

Helen tilted her head to one side, silently regarding her mother and sister.

Sarah quailed, praying that her sister had no idea what had just happened. There was a good chance that she didn’t. Sarah wasn’t quite sure what had happened. Her mother’s hands had been all over her. Well, maybe not. That hadn’t actually touched her anywhere private. But the way Sarah had felt they may as well have. It was wrong. Wasn’t it? With the way they’d made Sarah feel. Not that it was her mother that had made her feel that way. It was Helen. Helen who she’d been watching. Helen who turned her on.

Her mother had said it was alright to watch Helen. That she should watch Helen. That she and Helen should be close.

Her mother had said all that.

So it must be true.

And there wasn’t anything wrong with a mother touching her daughter. People touched all the time. Small, affectionate, touches. Something to show how much they cared for each other. So it was alright if her mother touched her.

Sarah wasn’t going to worry about it.

Even if her mother was beautiful.

So very beautiful.

If her mother touching her let her look at Helen more, then it could only be a good thing.

That had to be true.

(To be continued)