The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helenas Master

Description: I figured out by accident the trigger words for my best friend and long time crush Helena. However I get more than I asked for.

Tags: ds, mf, mc, md, mm
* * *

Helena and I were best friends since the first week at university. Best friends to say the least to be honest. On my part I had a crush on her since seeing her the first time, something I can honestly say she did not. She was with her boyfriend Luke for like forever, one of these couples who’ve found their soulmates in highschool and just sticked together somehow. Boy was Luke lucky. Helena had long curly black hair falling down to her shoulders, a petite nose with cute freckles and fascinating green eyes. She was about 164 cm high, her body sharped by years of running and cycling. So she was hourglas-shaped, with a big ass and about D cups but small hips. As of her character, she was just one of the guys. It was easy to get along with her, share a laugh or a good story or even a beer. By now you can imagine why I am so bothered that she stayed with Luke all this time. We’re 24 now, and I’ve tried to find someone else but none of my short relationships made up for the feelings I had for Helena.

* * *

Now I was sitting in one of our favourite pubs. It was Friday in the evening, the pub was crowded with students, some I knew a bit, but mostly strangers. Helena and I were meeting, just the two of us, to catch up and have a chat about everything and everyone. Nothing really special. I’ve not been waiting for long when the pub door opened and she arrived. Many boys turned their heads around to see this beautiful woman enter. I guess many hoped she would head to the bar alone where she could be approached. So I could feel the disappointment when Helena headed straight to me. She was having her cute smile, wearing a tight yellow turtleneck sweater not hiding her curves at all and a tartan skirt. We quickly hugged, I’ve felt her body pressing against me. After we sat down, time simply passed away. So many things to talk about while the wine we ordered made us more talkative.

It might be 2 hours after she arrived that the conversation were heading to our vacation plans for the summer. I was planning to go Portugal, enjoying beaches and the sun as well as exploring some reefs. I’ve always been a passionate diver. It happened when I said „So I’ve planned to dive deeper than ever before.” I noticed it immediatly, something was off. Suddenly Helenas eyes turned glassy, somewhat blank. It was like she was looking at something far away, something noone else was able to see. Totally focused she was but at the same time I don’t think she was actively catching anything I said. I’ve never seen her acting that strange before. „Erm, Helena, is everything alright“ I asked. „Yes Sir, everything is alright“ she answered.

„Sir? Stop kidding me“ I laughed. Helena didn’t. She didn’t change her mindless expression at all. „Why are you acting that weird?! Are you messing with me?“ For a moment that has been funny but we were adults after all and this began to look childish. „I am awaiting your orders, Sir.“ Helena said, still with that monotone voice, starring at nothing in particular. „I… I don’t, I… what?“ Now I was getting really confused. „Isn’t it why you’ve triggered me, Sir?“ Helena asked. „Triggered?“—„Yes Sir, when you said to ‚dive deeper than ever before‘ you activated my hypnotised state of mind. I will obey.“ Slowly I’ve began to realise. Helena wasn’t acting, she wasn’t even aware of whats happening. Somehow, with that sentence, I’ve activated this weird phase of hers. I thought for a second then decided to get along with it for now. „Who did hypnotise you“ I’ve asked her. „Master Luke did.“—„When did he do it“—„It was back when we were 16, at our third date. I am his slave girl ever since.“ If Helena wasn’t joking around (and it would be a strange joke), I finally found the reason why she never broke up. Helena was actually some kind of slave to Luke. I’ve never believed in hypnosis or mind control, but it was hard to disprove that when seeing the mindlessly looking Helena just starring into nothingness.

Still I wanted to give it another try, just to see if she was messing with me. „Erm, Helena, put your hand in front of your left hand and say ‚Arrr I am a pirat!‘„ in a really loud voice.“ The Helena I knew, shy and more the calm type, would never do anything like that. Astonishingly, she did immediatly. Without hesitation, without questioning. Some guys looked at our table, some laughed. As I still couldn’t believe it, I commanded „Take out your tongue and touch your nose“. She did as well. I took a deep breath. Could it be? If so, it looked like I won the jackpot. I said „Helena, take your hand and gently stroke over my upper leg.“ If she was joking, I was risiking everything. Our friendship. But if she wasn’t …

I was instantly hard when I’ve felt her hand close to my penis. No doubt she was somehow in a deep hypnotic trance. And open to obey what I told her to do. My disbelief quickly changed to the images of what I could do with my new found control over her. Quickly I’ve ordered her to stop touching me, we’ve been at a public pub after all. For now, I thought, it was most important to figure out as much as possible about this slave Helena. She happily told me how Luke introduced her to the idea of hypnosis, how she didn’t believe at first but was then quickly made deeply hypnotised, how his control strengthened over time and how she was enslaved in the end to his will. She mentioned the triggers Luke has installed, one of which I found by accident.

For now it was best to wake her up I’ve decided. It was getting late and I still needed to realise what just happened. So I’ve ordered her to forget everything that happened under trance and woke her up. We had a few last drinks, nice chats and she didn’t realise what I figured out about her at all. Then we’ve said good night. For the first time she leaned forward and gave me a good night kiss on my cheek, the only thing I dared to order her this time.

* * *

About one week later I was pretty nervous. Helena and I would meet for the first time since that strange evening where I found out her true identity. This time we were meeting at her place to watch our favourite TV show. Luke wouldn’t be around, she said in advance, he hated the show anyway. As Helena opened the door I was fascinated by her beauty. Her body was covered with a long and tight black dress, revealing a nice amount of cleavage. She smiled. „Come on in, I am so excited to see you.“ Not nearly as much as I am I thought, went inside and smiled nervously. I took a deep breath and said: „Dive deeper than ever before.“ It was like last time. Helenas face changed immediatly, her eyes starring into the distance, her mouth smiling, her expression totally blank. „Good girl“ I’ve said, as it feeled right to honour her for falling so easily.

It wasn’t long after that she was down on her knees. The straps of her dress were pushed aside, still her mighty boobs held her dress up. Her hair was a bit messy. We were kissing intensly, and eager to feel her I placed my hands at the back of her head. She smiled seducingly and happily, like she was always destined to obey me and kiss me, to feel me close to her. Our tongues touched, it was the most intime kiss I’ve ever shared. Then I gently pushed her down and she seemed to know what she was expected to do. She nestled at my zipper, teasing my rock hard erection before it was able to jump out of my trousers.

Finally she pulled out my cock and shouted in excitement on how big it was. It might be that she was excited for real, maybe she was just because of the hypnosis. I didn’t care. Helena pulled down my trousers and started to give me a handjob. Spitting on my cock it feeled so good, so smooth. Then she kissed its top and took it in her mouth. It was the best blowjob I ever head. She just knew how to treat my errection with her tongue while never loosing eye contact with me. Oh how sexy her deep green eyes were.

* * *

With a loud moan I came, my cum filling her mouth and she happily swallowing all of it. She even took my cock out her mouth and ate the drops of cum that were missing her mouth. „Well if that isn’t a good girl“, someone said. I looked around in surprise. There, standing in the hallway, was Luke. Smiling. Thats it, I’ve thought, he will kill me. I was unable to say anything. I was even unable to think of a proper explanation or excuse. I was simply shoked. Worst of all, Helena didn’t seem to mind at all. She said „Thanks Master“ and continuied to blow me off. „Did you really think I wouldn’t find out that someone else triggered her?“ Luke asked. „She told me right the next day at our weekly training session. She is just such an obedient girl, don’t you think“. Still I wasn’t able to say anything. My cock was getting hard again while I was trying to figure out why Luke was still smiling.

„I knew you would trigger her again“, he said. „After all you liked her for such a long time.“ He came closer. „It would’ve been easy to exclude you from her triggers, you know. But why should I? Do you want to know how I’ve hypnotised her?“ I, unable to figure out what the smartest thing would be, nodded. „Slave, give us a moment please. Kneel down here“ Luke commanded. Helena immediatly kneeled down where Luke showed her. „Sit down, my friend“, Luke said. I did, placing myself at the nice comfy sofa they had.

„Slave Helena, help me get rid off my clothes“ Luke said. Helena obeyed immediatly. As Luke removed his shirt, showing of his muscular body, Helena pulled down his pants. I gasped. There in Lukes underwear, it seemed like Luke had the biggest cock possible. Seeing the outline, I guessed it had to be 22cm at least. As Helena pulled down his tight boxer, Luke was standing entirely naked in front of me. I couldn’t help but stare at his cock. I’ve never have seen something like this. My own cock was embarassingly small compared to this magnificent penis. „You know, it started exactly as with you right now. Helena was simply unable to look away from this large cock.“ Luke said with a grin. „She was stunned, just as you are now. … And after all, it is such a magnificent cock. … You cannot help but stare, isn’t that right?”

Luke was moving closer, and I was unable to lie. “Yes”, I’ve admitted. It was impossible not to stare at this admirable manhood he had. Luke was moving closer yet again, his cock right in front of me. Moving his hips slowly, his huge cock was swinging from left to right. “Follow it with your eyes. Good boy. As it moves back and forth, back and forth. See it moving. Follow it with your eyes. As you simply cannot think of anything else. As you can just stare. As you allow my huge cock to remove all your thoughts. Nothing else is important right now. Nothing else matters. Just my cock. How magnificent, how powerful.” Luke continued to talk to me but I couldn’t focus on what he actually said. It all became a blurr, as my eyes were simply following his cock. I didn’t realise before but of course I was bi. Of course I wanted to have huge cocks inside my mouth. Especially Lukes magnificent penis. He was so dominant, so masculine. And I was so happy he chose me. He made me what I was. Because of course I was his good boy. Wishing to serve him. After all, he was my Master.

* * *

I kneeled next to Helena. As I was just a slave as she was, I had to learn a lot. After all I never gave a blowjob. And Master Luke only deserved the best ones. Helena made his cock so hard by just moving her hands, I admired her. But she was the expert I needed to become. Master Lukes now errect cock was moving closer to my face as I’ve realised what to do. Smiling, as I know that I was made for this I opened my mouth. His hard errection moved into me and I gasped silently. I didn’t realise how to handle such a massive thing in my mouth. For now I simply tried to continue to breath. Helena laughed and told me to use my tongue. She took my head and moved it softly back and forth, and I started to get comfortable. My fellow slave girl reminded me it was important to look up into Masters eyes, to show how deeply devoted I am. “Good boy”, Master Luke said. “With training, you will become a good slave boy. A fine addition to my harem.” Hearing that I was suitable for Masters harem I became so errect, I came. It was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. Even better than the one I had just a couple of hours ago when I was still commanding Helena myself. Luke seeing the mess I’ve made laughed. “Good slave boy. Seems like you’ve already realised what a pleasure it is to be mine.” Then, without warning, he came inside my mouth. Me, a good slave boy, swallowed everything til the last drop.

* * *

Three months have passed since the night I became Lukes slave. Since then I’ve learned that Helena and I weren’t his only slaves. There was two other boys, his childhood friend Max and a coworker, Josh. Additionally, there were three girls: Katie, Jessica and to my surprise, Helenas best friend Ann. I was so happy to be hypnotised and enslaved as I was joining this amazing harem. Helena was the only one living with our Master, we others did envy her, but as we were called to play with them at least once a week we didn’t really had much to complain about. Live was perfect and I was happy to be his slave.