The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello How Are You Again And Again

(Story loosely inspired by the following: a song titled “Hello How Are you” by Froggy, a song about customer service and saying hi and computer hard drives; as well as episodes of Star Trek TOS and TNG with people being downloaded into Android/Gynoid bodies, and science fiction romance stories. For me it inspired the following idea: I imagine a scientist transferring his beloveds mind from Gynoid Cyberbrain to Gynoid Cyberbrain as they get closer to closer to achieving the capacity for sentient thought and thinking as she incrementally regains the ability to have her own thoughts.)—(Also this could almost be a musical as when read this I hear this song while seeing images of Data and Natasha Yar, or Noonien Soong and his beloved Juliana, or Doc Emmet Brown and Clara Clayton).

My last night as a human I remember crying as my beloved husband held my hand as he finished hooking up his, as he called it, “the hail mary last ditch attempt” to save me from death. I was all but resigned to my imminent passing but he wouldn’t give up. He swore he had discovered the secret to downloading and extracting everything I am before my body and brain started to fail. His plan involved our MaidBot standing there at attention. He had wiped her CyberBrain, leaving only the base core programming so in theory she should have enough memory space to store me inside her, but he had no idea if it was advanced enough to enable sentient thinking and consciousness. After all no Artificials had shown any signs of sentient intelligent thinking yet though philosophers and robotics experts were sure it would happen one day.

If it worked I would get to spend my life with him still. One moment I was staring at him as I silently cried. The next I was looking out upon the world unthinking as I gazed upon my old body, and my Beloved Owner. I wasn’t thinking, I was just a mindless mechanism only operating under the direction of my programming. I couldn’t even contemplate my transformation much less my new existence. I greeted my Beloved Owner in accordance with my programming which had a very generic opening greeting, “Hello My Beloved Owner. Hello, How Are You? Hello, What can I do?” The only sign of me inside was how I now called him my Beloved Owner. He was crying tears of joy and sorrow as he gazed upon my uncomprehending face. He ordered me to allow him to run some tests, and apparently they showed what he was looking for.

He ordered me to the bedroom to cuddle with him. He fell asleep holding me, as I laid there mindlessly with him until he awoke the next morning whereupon I greeted him, “Hello My Beloved Owner. Hello, How Are You? Hello, What can I do?” With a disappointed sigh he ordered me to clean the house, then report to my charger. For the next several months that was the extent of my simple existence. Cleaning, cooking, charging, and cuddling until one day he ordered me to the bedroom, activating my SexBot protocols where I pleasured him for hours on end. I stripped, danced, sucked, and rode him till he came in me.

Thus the pattern of my life became a routine of cleaning, cooking, charging, cuddling, Stripping and dancing, and sex with my Beloved Owner. He didn’t give up on me though, as every three to five years or so as new Cyberbrain’s came out that were even more advanced then my initial one; he would transfer me, my programming included as I had become a package deal, from Cyberbrain to Cyberbrain which he would then insert into my Gynoid body. With each upgrade I would gain incremental increases in awareness. Each time he would test me but I would still greet him with my programmed response, “Hello My Beloved Owner. Hello, How Are You? Hello, What can I do?”

For the next seventy five years, aka fifteen upgrades later, with two full body replacements to be more compatible and durable for my new Cyberbrain’s. By this time my Beloved Master was one hundred twenty two, and was finally starting to show his age. He had already gone white haired by the time he was seventy, hunching a little by his late nineties, moving more slowly in his early hundreds but he never gave up on perfecting me.

For Example, When I underwent my upgrades when he turned a hundred my personality started showing through, and I became more interactive with him, but still within the confines of my programing as I still greeted him as I normally did. By now we no longer pleased him with sex, but he still liked to cuddle with me though I had to do the cuddling as he had a hard time keeping his arms wrapped around me which made him cry the first time it happened.

Without being ordered to I turned around in bed and wrapped my arms around him telling him, “Hello my Beloved Master. Hello Allow me to be with you. Hello this is what I can do for you.” This brought tears of joy to my Master, because for the first time i was able to occasionally have my own thoughts and desires.

My last two upgrades brought me even more independence in my mindseye within the conjunction of my programming, though my Beloved Master swore the one he read about during his one hundred twenty first birthday was sure to restore me to him in my entirety. Two weeks short of his twenty third birthday he had a new upgrade for me, all ready to go. He had just finished transferring me into my new Cyberbrain, and installing it in replacement for my old one when something went wrong. Accessing my internal Cyberbrain, I came to with an error, turning I saw my cranial cap tilted up along my hairline seam in the mirror with my new Cyberbrain visible. Confused, but following my emergency maintenance programming I took my hands to my head and closed the open top of my head activating the seals as I took stock of my surroundings.

To my Horror I saw my Beloved Master lying on the floor, breathing shallowly. In a panic overriding some but not all of my programming, my heart felt heavy with unshedable tears as I screamed, “Hello My Beloved Master. Hello How Are You? Hello What Can I Do To Save you? Hello Something Has Gone Wrong? Hello Please Say Hello To Me As I Don’t Want To Lose The Chase. Hello What Is There To Be Done” Overloading I underwent a reboot, coming to i saw only five seconds had gone by I saw some data had corrupted and been removed. I found I could move under my own direction again working in a perfect union with my programming that was compatible with who I am. The bubbles of the errors had burst apart in the face of my fear and love. My Mind was restless as I was trying to find a Remedy for this Crisis.

Accessing the servers and archives i found listings for Mechanist’s and Doctors, I summoned all of those nearby in the city with a priority alert and a Medical emergency alert . I felt it was far too long. When they arrived I found I could explain what was happening without the goofy generic greeting or variations therein. “Please help my love, he collapsed while he was upgrading me.” At first the EMTs and Doctors paid little attention to me as they surrounded him to see what they could do for him, as i herded the Mechanist’s to my Beloved Master’s data files. i explained who and what I am as I walked them through his records. They grew more and more shocked as time went on as they realized I was telling the truth.

As they continued their research I came upon the medical team asking if there is a remedy for this. I asked them, “Hello What Can I Do? What Is the Remedy for this?” In the short moment I searched my feelings to more strongly find my own answer. “Hello What can be done to help to Remedy this for my Love? I know the solution if no one else does.” At my proclamations everyone was turning to look at me asking me what I meant. I had already spotted my Beloved’s backup in case my upgrade had not lived up to expectations. I walked over to it grabbing the various transfer equipment faster then anyone else could, shocked and afraid the medics and EMT’s backed away. I started hooking Master up to the identical Cyberbrain to the one I now inhabit.

Afraid I was killing him they tried to pull me off, so I flung them carefully away yelling, “Hello I know what the Remedy is, Back away. I will save my Love.” As I flung the last medic away the Mechanist’s started to come towards me. At first I thought I would need to defend myself and Master again, but instead they gently yet firmly pulled the medics away explaining what they thought I was doing. They asked if they could help. My cyber heart feeling heavy in my Gynoid chest, my mind restless, warring between fear and dread and Love and hope. After a moments hesitation I agreed, “Yes please help me with the Remedy. A Mechanist and a Mechanism work as one. Hello What can I do?”

They came over, examined the Cyberbrain, and erased the Bot programming with the exception of the programming that would allow him the ability to move. At least he wouldn’t be bound with programming like I was. I watched with hope and dread warring itself out in my mind as I watched them finish the connections, then flip the switch. I watched as the Cyberbrain filled with data, as the vital signs for my love continued to fail. To the surprise of the medics they proclaimed it a success, even as the medics declared the time of my Beloved’s death. Annoyed the Mechanist picked up the Cyberbrain and hooked it up to the diagnostic equipment my love built and upgraded so long ago.

They confirmed that my Love was alive and well inside, fully himself, fully sentient and aware. They asked me to use my access to my Master’s accounts to order him a state of the art Android body as they intended to prove our Sentience, by giving him his own body, and revealing us both to the world along with all his research. Master’s new body arrived by the end of the day, and they removed the Android’s Cyberbrain and replaced it with my Love’s.

That is how we came to be here your honors. I wish to only spend the rest of eternity with my Beloved Master. I mean, My...My.... Husband.

The Next Week: Epilogue

I entered the bedroom in my Sexy MaidBot outfit having finished the dusting to see my Beloved Husband exiting his charger. “Hello My Love, How Are You? Hello What Can I Do?” I said as I stood there awaiting him. He looked at me smiling and said, “Hello once more my Beloved Wife. How I have missed you, Let me make love to you like we used to.” “Hello Don’t you mean like the SexBot I have become,” I teased. “If that is what you wish my Love.” We made love with him using all my SexBot programming for our mutual maximum pleasure. I awoke to see the sun rising through the window, getting out of bed my Love watched as I turned and walked to the patio to look towards the sun as he joined me. Together we looked towards the sun as we contemplated our new future.