The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help, I love a siren more than my wife

“Oh yeah,” I moaned to my wife, climbing on top of her. “I want you so bad.”

“I need you, honey,” Steph said quietly, a hitch in her voice.

My heart was pounding, hands shaking as my nerves tried to get the better of me. I reached out and grabbed her bare breast, and both of us shuddered.

“I’m so… so wet for you.” Steph was wincing, struggling as much as I was.

“I’m going to… to fuck you,” I said, but my body couldn’t move. We stared at each other a few moments more, and then I threw myself off the bed and both of us gasped with relief. Just trying to grope her had felt so wrong, and I couldn’t imagine having to actually fuck her.

“I’m so sorry,” Steph started to say, but I cut her off.

“No, no, I couldn’t do it either.”

“It’s nothing against you,” she lied. We’d been telling each other the same lies the last three days of our romantic anniversary cruise. That we had headaches. We were feeling sea sick. We weren’t in the mood. But even after trying to force ourselves to make love like we used to, it was now blatantly obvious that we couldn’t even stand to touch each other. And it was neither of our faults, really.

It was just that Steph wasn’t Her.

Calianna.

Our miracle woman.

A moan slipped past my lips. I’d started touching myself without even realizing. Steph watched me masturbating, and quietly said, “You’re thinking of her, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“Calianna,” my wife moaned, slipping her fingers into her cunt.

We fucked ourselves on opposite sides of the room, dreaming of the same woman. I knew Steph wanted to be with Calianna more than she’d ever desired me. I couldn’t blame her. I’d give anything to be with Calianna. My fantasies weren’t even about fucking her. Sure, that’s what I wanted, it would be a dream come true, but it was too unrealistic. I thought of serving her, instead. Bringing her food and drink. Serving as her footstool. Waiting on her hand and foot like she deserved.

It made sense to masturbate about such wonderful things, since Steph and I had been serving Calianna every day since she’d come aboard. Everyone on the ship loved to serve Calianna.

We came together, crying out her name, and outside our room I could hear muffled voices moaning out Calianna’s name as well. But they didn’t have our problem. Married couples had taken to fucking in the halls of the ship. Even strangers were eagerly going down on each other and performing all sorts of lewd sex acts. Calianna loved it, often stopping to watch the roving orgies with a ghost of a smile on her perfect lips. Calianna made everyone horny as teenagers.

Everyone except me and Steph. Our marriage had been troubled before, but we literally couldn’t touch one another without being reminded of how unlike Calianna we were. Calianna was perfection, and we were imperfect. How could I ever settle for an imperfect wife? And I knew Steph felt the same way about me.

“We can’t go on like this,” Steph suddenly announced, after we’d fucked ourselves and came twice more thinking of Calianna.

“We already tried counseling,” I reminded her. “This cruise was our last chance to fix things.”

“No. I mean we can’t keep pining over Calianna like this. We’re obsessed. It’s not healthy.”

“I guess.”

“We have to see her.”

My breath caught in my throat. I felt myself getting worked up again.

“Convince her to help us somehow.”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea.” I didn’t see how Calianna could help, but it was ridiculous to turn down a chance to go and see her.

Our miracle woman. That’s what we’d called Calianna after we fished her out of the ocean. A beautiful, naked woman, dripping wet as we pulled her onto the deck. She never told us how she ended up out there, or where her clothes went. All she told us was her name. The most perfect name. The most perfect word coming from her voice. All of us on deck fell in love. We adopted her onto the ship, and we loved to spoil her. People brought her food and clothes. Their own clothes, the finest they had. We brought her jewelry and diamonds. Money, from all different countries.

It was weird, though. Other guests thought we were crazy for it, all of the people who had been below deck when we’d rescued her. When they saw what was happening they acted as if giving Calianna whatever we treasured was something insane to do. But a simple word from Calianna usually made them see the light. They’d dropped to all fours and kiss her feet in apology, before rushing off to bring her gifts to make it up to her. Before the day was out there wasn’t a soul left on the cruise ship who would refuse Calianna anything she wanted.

Everyone just loved her. The problem was that Steph and I seemed to love her too much. No one on the ship seemed to have gotten it as bad as us, and we felt like freaks. Steph was right. We did need to do something. We dressed and rushed up to the deck. Rushed to see her.

When we found Calianna my heart stopped in my chest. No matter how many times I saw her I was always overwhelmed by her beauty. Even just laid out in a cheap lounge chair Calianna was a presence striking enough to make an artist weep. My knees became rubber at the thought of actually approaching such a gorgeous figure, and beside me I heard a weak whimper escape from Steph. Her hand gripped mine tighter. I could tell from a quick glance how horny she was, and I knew she could see how aroused I was as well. So many years of marriage, and all that faithful devotion crumbled like ash when it came to Calianna.

“We have to do this,” I said, more to convince myself than her, but I saw Steph straighten up a little.

“You’re right. We have to.”

If we ran now, Calianna would be in our heads forever. It was such an obvious fate. We’d return to port and spend every day of the rest of our lives masturbating to the memory of Calianna. Even if we got the divorce like we’d discussed it wouldn’t help. I wasn’t just turned off by Steph but by everyone else I saw now. I’d never be able to fuck anyone again, knowing that perfection existed and I would never have it.

Together we marched forward, pushing aside the milling crowd of naked men and women who were attending to her by the pool. I don’t know why, but I suddenly thought of them as slaves, which was ridiculous. Calianna was beautiful, sure, but it wasn’t as if she was doing anything to control us.

“Um, Cah- Calianna?”

She turned her head to regard us. She was dressed in an expensive bikini and designer sunglasses, with an array of glittering gold and diamond jewelry draped across her body. The expensive diamonds reflected with the red light of the sunset overhead, and Calianna seemed to glow with radiant energy. Calianna deserved the best we had to offer.

“We need your help,” I mumbled, my throat suddenly dry. I needed something wet and sweet to drink, but I couldn’t think of anything on earth that could possibly slake this thirst.

Calianna raised her sunglasses just a fraction, and when her bright cerulean eyes struck us I nearly collapsed to my knees. I saw Steph stumble, barely catching herself. It was taking everything I had just to keep my feet, and Calianna kept staring at us expectantly. She was waiting. We were keeping her waiting. It wasn’t our place to bring her our troubles. Calianna deserved only happiness. We should just hide our troubles and serve her gladly. That was what she deserved. That’s what we deserved. To serve her and praise her and-

“I want to fuck you!” Steph suddenly blurted.

I stared at her in shock. In all the time we’d been together, I’d never heard Steph use the word fuck, not even in her angriest moments when we argued. Hearing that made me truly look at myself, and see the miserable shape I was in. I was so turned on standing here that a light breeze could make me cum, even with this huge crowd watching. We were certainly in trouble, and I had to face it.

There were some chuckles from the waiting attendants, but Calianna didn’t seem to react at all. I took a deep breath and spoke.

“I want to fuck you too. We both do.”

She cocked her head, as if to suggest that this were obvious. I suppose Calianna had a point. While volunteering to help feed and care for her I’d watched her fucking at least a hundred people, and I’m sure Steph saw her fuck just as many during her shifts. Everyone wanted Calianna, yet it was still embarrassing to admit out loud.

Steph clutched her hands before her, pleading. “Please. You have to help us. We haven’t been able to… able to…” She gulped. “We can’t fuck. How can we? All I can think about is you, and how much,” Steph glanced at me, “they aren’t you. We can’t do anything but masturbate pathetically while thinking of you, Calianna.”

I gripped my wife’s shoulder. “It’s the same for me. You’re just… in our heads. There has to be a way to get you out so we can go back to normal.”

Calianna lifted her legs off the lounge chair and stood up. Her every motion was filled with grace, like a beautiful fish swimming through the ocean. I was mesmerized, and the entire world seemed to stop as she moved. Not in some romantic movie sense, either. Everyone on the deck of the ship froze, their eyes fixed on Calianna as she strode towards us. As she favored us with her attention.

My body was vibrating at such a high frequency that I wouldn’t have been surprised if I spontaneously combusted. Steph was trembling right beside me.

Then, to our disbelief, Calianna spoke to us, and her voice was everything. Not just a single word, either, but an unbelievable full sentence.

“There is no way for me to ever leave your heads.”

I stood in awe as her words washed over me. I felt the universe shift beneath my feet. Reality was changing, organizing to fit Calianna’s wishes. It all made so much sense. Calianna was part of us, and she would never leave.

I looked over to see Steph smiling gratefully, overjoyed to know that we would never be freed of Calianna, when I suddenly remembered why we were here.

“But… but I can’t sleep with my wife. There has to be something you can do.”

Calianna shook her head. Part of me was just as drunkenly happy as Steph looked. I felt blessed to have the image of Calianna in my mind, and now the memory of her voice too. I could spend every day cumming to her. Every day worshipping her.

And as much as I longed for that, I still wanted Steph. She may pale in comparison, so un-Calianna that I couldn’t bring myself to be attracted to her anymore, but she was my wife. My partner in life. I needed her.

But Calianna was already done with us. She was returning to her admirers, no doubt having already forgotten our very insignificant presence.

“Please!” I shouted, though I couldn’t be sure if I was begging her to help fix us, or to favor us with her attention just a few seconds longer. “We’ll do anything to save our marriage!”

At that, Calianna stopped. She examined us again, the way a god would examine an ant. “Anything?”

The simple word meant so much coming from her lips. It was a word that promised ecstasy and agony, and I had no idea which we would receive. As the word crashed through my mind, I couldn’t remember why I was there. I forgot about Steph as well. All I knew was that such a perfect woman had asked me a question. No, a request. She wanted something from me, and I had no choice but to offer, whatever it was she wanted.

“Anything,” I promised, not caring about the consequences.

“Anything,” Steph pledged as well.

Calianna grinned, and I came. I heard Steph shudder and groan next to me, and we grabbed each other’s hands tight as we climaxed against our will. Our bodies were beyond our control, and there was hardly even any pleasure in it. All we felt was… weak. Helpless. Powerless. We had Calianna’s attention now, and it was far too late for me to realize that my mind might not be able to survive the burden.

Before either of us could worry too much about the crowd of onlookers watching us cum, Calianna lifted her head and shouted, “Leave us.”

Then everything was a blur, people running and shoving as the entire deck of the cruise ship was abandoned. I heard agonized groans, and I could understand their pain at having to leave Calianna’s side. But others were grinning and cheering, grabbing and groping one another excitedly. I didn’t realize how many of the guests were already naked, and it was clear that many of them were heading back to their rooms to fuck like animals. How many of them were trapped with Calianna in their heads, controlling their libido, like we were trapped? Were Steph and I really the only ones who wanted to break free?

Steph nudged me in the side, knocking me out of my thoughts, and it occurred to me that we were alone with Calianna now. The enormous deck of the ship was entirely empty. All that remained were us and this gorgeous celebrity who had enamored the entire ship.

I expected Calianna to speak briefly, cryptically, as she had before, but she spoke as if language were an instrument she had mastered. There was an accent I could not place, but it made my mind tremble just to hear her speak.

“There is no way to be free of me. My power affects some mortals stronger than others. Most on this vessel are drunk on my presence, and like the fleeting power of good wine shall be returned to normal when they return to shore. But you two are not so lucky. Your souls happen to be perfectly crafted to absorb and retain my presence, my will. You shall always be mine, and thus you can never desire another. There is no way to save your love.”

Steph took a halting step forward, and I could see the emotions fighting inside her. “But we love each other.”

“No longer,” Calianna declared with a shake of her head. “In this state, you can love only me.”

Again I felt the cosmic weight of her words, and I found myself nodding, understanding the truth. I turned to my wife, and suddenly I felt nothing. I remembered all our happy nights together, and it was impossible to figure out what I’d ever been excited about. I knew what a betrayal that was, and the shame stung, but there was nothing I could do against my feelings. Calianna had somehow known the truth; that I could only ever love her.

I hoped that Steph wouldn’t be too angry with me. Luckily I didn’t see any outrage from her. There was only a confused sadness in her eyes. Not true loss, but almost a nostalgic look. The way you felt when you recalled a favorite book from your childhood, and realized you couldn’t actually remember anything of the story. Something that had once been precious now dull, empty.

That is who we were to each other now.

“Your marriage can no longer last,” Calianna announced, and we both nodded with grim understanding. How could we have ever thought we could save it? “All you can do is become my slaves. Surrender everything to me. Surrender your marriage. Surrender your partner. Surrender yourselves. In this, you shall find bliss.”

“Yes,” I heard Steph say, already stepping forward. She’d already forgotten me, staring longingly into Calianna’s eyes. “Anything.”

Calianna smirked. I watched as she slid off her swimsuit, and every inch of revealed skin made me feel as if I were burning up with intense heat. She was so perfect. And she was stripping for us.

I knew immediately that my thought was wrong. This was not for our benefit. We existed for her benefit. She had claimed us, after all. What had she called us? Slaves? As if we could ever be anything else now.

Calianna spread her legs wide and said, “Worship.”

My former wife was closer, and so even as we slammed into one another, fighting for the honor, she still beat me to Calianna’s cunt. I was ready to toss her aside, but Calianna stopped me with a single, curt command. “Wait.”

I remained on my knees as she instructed. I could only watch as Steph worshipped Calianna’s cunt. She was allowed to worship our Goddess, while I was forced to endure the agony of not worshipping her. I was so horny, desperate to cum. It was hell, until I saw Calianna smiling at me as she stroked Steph’s hair. The epiphany struck me like a lightning bolt. My suffering brought her pleasure.

I was grinning then, painfully horny and desperate and utterly content to suffer for my Goddess.

Steph was touching herself frantically. Moans muffled by Calianna’s pussy. Divine juices were dripping down Steph’s chin, and I had the mad urge to run over and lick them off of her. It was the closest I had come to wanting to touch my wife since we’d met Calianna.

It was an eternity before Calianna pushed Steph away, and told me to worship. I dove in, and at the first taste I lost myself. Eating her out was truly a divine experience. I lost track of my body, my pleasure, my life. I surrendered everything to Calianna’s cunt. As I drank her juices I knew that nothing would ever matter to me as much as her.

Steph was nothing.

Our marriage was nothing.

I was nothing.

There was nothing but Calianna.

Nothing but her all powerful cunt.

Nothing but our Goddess.

At some point she pushed me away. I wasn’t aware of it at the time. I know I knelt on the deck of the cruise ship. I know I made promises and prayers. I know Steph was speaking in unison with me, but the words weren’t important. All I knew for certain when I woke was that this was permanent. I was Calianna’s slave, and nothing could have brought me more joy.

“Slave, look to the one beside you.”

I looked. The woman besides me was a stranger.

“Do you know them?”

“No,” we answered in unison.

“Do you love them?”

We stared into each other’s eyes, searching for any dim attraction. Of course there was none. I could not love anyone besides my Goddess.

“No,” I said firmly. She said the same, at the same time.

“You are both my slaves. I have bound you to my will.”

We nodded to each other. We were united by our shared servitude, but there was no attraction beyond this.

“Your love is mine now. I have taken it.”

I felt my body throb with need. Yes, there had been love once. And desire. They had belonged to someone else, but they were inferior. I had given them to Calianna as a sacrifice, so she would accept my service. Had this other slave loved someone else, too? She must have.

Calianna rested her hand on my head, and grabbed the head of the other slave beside me. I melted before her, grateful for the touch. “Your love belongs entirely to me.”

“Yes,” I moaned, my entire body vibrating. I was on the verge of cumming just from the knowledge that I was hers. I could never want anyone else.

Calianna knelt down to our level, and we bowed our heads instinctively. Still caressing us, she said, “I control who you love. And so I decree that you will love one another now.”

I nodded, not understanding her words, until I felt the warmth pouring into my heart. I whirled to see Steph beside me, and she looked just as bewildered as I was. All at once the memories returned. Our lives together, back again.

But somehow my love felt stronger, brighter.

I remembered the problems we’d had in the past, but I no longer cared. I would see past any flaw and argument. I would devote myself to Steph completely. I would love her with every ounce of my soul.

Because it was what Goddess had commanded of me.

“Oh Steph,” I purred as I grabbed her hand. Tears in her eyes, and tears in my own, we kissed as if it was our first time.

“I thought you were gone forever,” she said, holding me tight.

“Me too. I’d forgotten all about you.”

Steph kissed my neck, giggling happily. “I love you. I’ll always love you.”

I could feel the presence of Goddess in her words. This burning, pure love I felt for Steph was inside of her too. Goddess had ordered her to love me, and so I knew her love was pure and beautiful and gifted from Goddess as well.

We both thanked our Goddess for this wonderful gift.

“You shall love one another, in my name. You shall have long lives of wonderful memories, and make love often. Your marriage is blessed by Calianna, Siren of the sea. Every coupling, every orgasm, is a form of worship to me.”

“Yes Goddess,” we moaned, and suddenly I wanted Steph more than ever. I needed to fuck her. She was not the perfection of Calianna, but that didn’t trouble me now. Because Steph was more than just a woman. She was an altar, a temple to my Goddess, and I would worship at her every day. Maybe two or three times every day if we could.

Steph was already groping at me, doing nothing to hide the desire in her eyes or how wet her cunt was. She wanted me so badly. My body was a temple for Calianna as well. By fucking me, Steph would praise Calianna’s glory.

I crashed into her, and we tumbled to the deck of the ship. We grabbed and licked and scratched and bit and pumped and groaned and fucked in every way we could imagine. We fucked for hours. We fucked until our bodies were sore. We fucked until there were bruises on our hips and thighs. We fucked until our jaws and fingers were cramped from overuse. Even as our strength failed us we fucked, sluggishly humping one another pathetically on the floor.

Because our Goddess was watching us the entire time with that delighted smile on her face. She stroked her clit, and groped her breasts, and came watching her slaves fuck. And so we fucked as slaves, until she had gotten her fill of us.

I laid there near exhaustion, draped over my beautiful wife, both of us wet and exhausted and spent. We were laughing though, deliriously happy. Because we knew that we would never fight again in our marriage, or have frustrated nights when the other wasn’t in the mood. There would be no more secrets. No more regrets. Nothing but joyous sex and unbridled love.

Our marriage was a union of slaves, an expression of love for Calianna. And so I knew I would love Steph unconditionally, as she would love me truly.

Unless Calianna ever ordered us to love someone else for her. Then I would forget Steph and never think of her again. Just as Steph would abandon me without hesitation if it was the will of our Goddess.

Which is why I truly felt blessed that Goddess had chosen for me to love Steph out of everyone in the world. We already had a home together, and knew what the other liked. It really was a lucky coincidence that we’d been ordered to love one another.

“I love you, Steph,” I cooed, meaning every word. For Calianna I would love Steph with all my heart.

Steph kissed me, just as exhausted and pleased as I felt. “I love you, too.”

And before we passed out we turned and silently thanked our Goddess for saving our marriage.