The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helpful Hannah

by Pan

Epilogue:

“Why do you exist?” my brother asked. For a moment, I wondered if Dad minded. After all, he was still sliding in and out of me, a sensation I was familiar enough with to know that he wasn’t far off coming.

“To get my brother off,” I replied with a smile.

My brother has this condition—it runs in the family, actually. Mom is the only one who doesn’t have it, but she’s such a stupid slut that she’s always happy to help out the rest of us who do.

See, everyone in my family has to get off like ten times a day. I don’t know exactly what happens if we don’t, but I know it’s bad. That’s why I let my Dad fuck me whenever he needs it, and that’s why Mom spends most of her stupid slutty time wrapped around my brother’s amazing cock.

They weren’t sure if Mom would be enough for him and Dad—that’s why they had me. I literally exist for one purpose; to get my brother off.

Fortunately, I need it just as much as he does.

“Cum inside me,” I moaned, and Dad increased his pace. I didn’t mean literally, of course—I always make sure my family wear a condom when they fuck me. Soon, he was shooting his stuff inside the little piece of latex wrapped around his cock.

“Here’s the problem,” my brother frowned, and I my ears pricked up even as Dad slipped out of me and went to wake Kelly.

Oh yeah, Kelly. She’s my brother’s ex-girlfriend. She was a real bitch about his condition, and so as punishment, he hypnotized her into being our maid. He made sure that she loves it though, and everyone loves her. I’m not even gay, but my condition doesn’t care—when I gotta get off, I gotta get off.

Of course, nothing beats feeling my brother’s cock inside me. It’s the reason I was born.

“You know my type…” he said, and I nodded. I know everything about my brother’s sexual requirements.

Everything.

“…and look, I’m worried that your tits just aren’t big enough to satisfy me.”

I looked down in dismay. He wasn’t wrong—I was such a stupid slut that I hadn’t even inherited Mom’s massive boobs. I made a mental note to have Dad spank me stupid next time he got off inside me, just to punish me for such a huge fuck-up.

“But I have a solution,” he continued, and I my eyes lit up. I knew that my brother wasn’t a fan of fake tits, so I was keen to hear what his idea could possibly be.

“When women get pregnant…” he started, but before he could even finish his thought, my tongue was halfway down his throat, and my hand was on his cock, guiding it to my bare, fertile pussy.

“Fuck me,” I breathily moaned into his ear. “Fuck a baby into me. Please…”

As I lowered myself onto his cock, I shut my eyes, imagining how big my tits were going to grow as they filled with milk, how hard they’d make my brother…

My genius, lovable brother. I was finally going to become the sister he deserved. I was going to be his pregnant, big-titted, constantly-wet, utterly fuckable sister, fulfilling the purpose I was put on earth for—getting my brother off.

“Are you sure?” he asked, and I’m sure my fervent nod was enough to convince him of my conviction.

“Okay, sis,” he smiled in response. “And thanks.

“You’re always so helpful, Hannah.”