The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping to take out her blonde side

With her sister´s help, a man exhausts all means to convince his girlfriend to go blonde.

It started about a year ago. I was going out with a girl called Elaine. She had dark brown hair, was 20 and worked at night clubs as waitress where I was a bartender. She was a very hip, beautiful and stylish woman. Since I have known her, she has worn her hair in various lengths and styles from the middle of her back, to short over her ears, and everything in between, looking great in every style.

She was blue eyes and pale skin, so one I suggested that she would great with her hair blonde.

“It would be fun to see you with long blonde hair,” I said her.

“Do you want me to look as a dumb blonde?” she asked.

“Even as a blonde you will never look dumb,” I replied.

At first, she refused, and then over a period of weeks I persued the idea, but still no joy.

Whenever I did she came up with the standard excuses not to. Her hair was long, half way down her back (it’s longer now) and she was worried about the condition. Or she was concerned about what people at our work might think. Or she didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches. Deep down I knew that she really wanted to but was scared to try it.

Understanding her reservations I patiently went over the whole process with her. I knew a lot about the subject because my sister was a colorist. By this time, I tried to be reassuring and did not push her to make a commitment. Talking about it sounded exciting and exactly what I had fantasized about.

She discussed it with her stylist, and he suggested to try some highlights. He scattered around a few golden shimmers which I liked a lot. Over the next couple of months, he added pale ash blond highlights. Each time her hair was a little lighter, but still not the dramatic blonde look I wanted her to have. She didn’t care too much for the way the color turned out, as she felt her roots were too brassy and reddish. When she asked her stylist about going even lighter… he said he would have to bleach her, and that her hair wouldn’t take too kindly to another process. Now, I’m no hairdresser, but her hair was in great shape. I suspected something might be up with the confidence and ability of her stylist, and what happened later confirmed my thoughts.

After a year pass out, Elaine and I were reflecting on our great relation and decided that we should take a holiday together. I told her that it would be very special to me if she would have her hair bleached blonde for the occasion. She promises me to think about, and at the suggestion of her stylist, he lowlighted her hair back to almost her natural color. His reasoning was that he wanted to have most of the previous colorings grown out when he bleached before our trip. After about three months as a boring brunette with a few highlights, I had to have something more dramatic.

“Would it freak you out if I went RED?", she asked one day. I told her I thought it would look great, as long as it didn’t affect her becoming blonde. She discussed her color plans with her stylist and came home with a luscious deep cabernet red bob. The shades of red invariably changed over the passing weeks.

I booked a fabulous two-week trip to a French Caribbean paradise for us. The plan was for her to go blonde the week before our trip so her color would be fresh during our romantic getaway. This time I booked for her an appointment with my sister for her hair to be bleached. As our departure approached, she confesses me:

“I don’t know, Hun. I don’t think I could make such a drastic change. I just don’t have the guts. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave me all the incentive I needed. I called my sister and then made a deal with Elaine. We would reschedule your appointment for the end of the day. She would go and talk to my sister and then decide.

She would be her last appointment of the day and if she wanted to back out, it would just be an early close for her.

“Babe, you’ll know if the time is right. I think you would look great as a blonde.”

She was agreed.

As the day approached her and my anxiety grew. But for different reasons. I hope she will be going to blonde. The thought of her transformation was very exciting. By Elaine side, she was scared…what if it was a mistake? What would people say? I said mistakes could be undone but could they really?

She was still insecure and asked me to accompany her to support her. I happily accepted.

“I will give you all the courage you need,” I assured him. She never knew then how far she would go with those words.

As I drove Elaine to the salon, my excitement, and her nervousness, both continued to grow. I was soon going to have a beautiful blonde girlfriend and as a very special bonus I was going to witness the transformation

We arrived at my sister’s shop late in the afternoon. Elaine´s heart was pounding. In the next few hours, she would do what she had been too scared to do for so long.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a cute receptionist who welcomed us to the salon. As she escorted us into a secluded area of the salon used for coloring, she turned to Elaine and remarked, “Beth will be with you in a moment, so please relax and make yourselves comfortable…you are going look really great as a blonde.” Elaine nodded with apparent reservation.

Sensing her apprehension, the receptionist assured her not to worry, “Beth is the best”, she said.

She led Elaine to go change into a cover up into the adjoining room and soon Elaine returned, dressed in a pink cloth smock covering the black bicycle shorts she had on that day. The smock strap was drawn snugly around her thin waist and the V shape in the front accented her beautiful breasts. As always, she wore no bra.

Just after Elaine took her seat in the chair, she invited us with a champagne glass. I accepted for both and even raised my glass in a toast and said, “To new adventures.” Elaine raised her glass and touched me, echoing the toast. I made sure she emptied her glass. It didn’t cost me too much. She liked champagne and it was no coincidence that it was her favorite.

We sat in side-by-side chairs holding hands as we waited anxiously for Beth to arrive. I noticed that she was beginning to relax in her chair.

“Shhhhh.” I smiled hugely and touched her lips with my finger. I came for her lips and kissed her in a very, very deep and will kiss. “Woww, he can kiss!” Elaine slurred. ‘Wow!’

Taking my fingers pushing closed her eye lids. “Close your pretty eyes, Babe. I look you are very tired. Maybe you can a little nap while us make you even more beautiful that you are.”

She didn’t fight much closing her eyes and relaxed even more on her chair

“I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after just a glass of champagne,” she said sleepy.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. We’ll take good care of you,” I replied.

Jerking my mouth away, I grinned down at her thrilled that everything seemed to be heading in the right direction.

When my sister Beth entered the room wearing a coloring apron, Elaine had her eyes closed and a goofy grin on her face.

“Don’t worry, we’ve got a little something for unsure clients,” my sis said, picking up a pair of wireless earbuds. “When she awakes her mind would be blonder than her hair.”

Then she placed the earbuds in her ears and turn on from her cell.

“When she awakes, she will mistake her unconsciousness as sleep. She either will not know that her mind will contain new ideas and thoughts” my sis explains me. “Your old Elaine was still there, but some parts of her will be rewritten. She will love to be blonde and... other things that it will be a good surprice for you”.

We looked at each other triumphantly. “Well, shall we get started with our soon blonde sleeping beauty?", she said.

Of course, I agreed.

Beth was an attractive middle-aged woman with pretty golden blonde hair. In addition to being a colorist, she was a specialist in deep suggestion techniques. just what she was doing with Elaine and her doubts about going blonde.

Our talk shifted to Elaine’s new hair color. As she began to simultaneously comb and run her fingers through Elaine’s hair, she talked with me about the blonding process she was about to do. We looked through the pictures, the toner color swatches Beth had brought, and picked our favorite ones. She picked a beautiful Delicate Pale Baby Blond, and I went straight for the White-Hot Platinum! We laughed, and Beth asked, “So what shall it be, a soft Baby Blonde or the Bold Platinum?” We looked at each other and smiled, Beth informed me that we didn’t have to make a decision right now and began mixing the bleach.

Beth came back into the coloring room with a mixing bowl and coloring brush and placed them on a mobile stand. She then slipped over Elaine sleepy head a plastic cover up to cover the smock and the chair and then gently wrapped a towel around Elaine’s neck and secured it with a clip in the front.

Elaine half opened her eyes, looking very confused. Her voice slurred even more as she said, “What did you do to me?”

Beth said, “Me? Oh nothing yet but you is in for blonding today isn’t she. you are going to look absolutely gorgeous!

“Really? I am going to blonde?” she asked blinking again and again. It was obvious that she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open.

“Yes, blonde is the best option for you, dear. You know it, isn’t it? Just let me to made you look really sexy and feminine for him. You love to be blonde”. “I think so” she said wayed. After that she just babbled on and on about how she hoped that she looked really sexy for me and how she just couldn’t wait to see me and show herself off real pretty for me as blonde.

It was some strange and funny. I was stayed almost in front of her but for some reason she didn’t notice me there

“You can hardly hold those heavy eyes of yours open. Sleep Elaine. Sleep, hear your music and let me to make a let me make you a gorgeous blonde.”

Elaine nodded, smiling, and closed her eyes.

Beth turned to me giggling softly.

“She didn’t seem to see me”, I told her.

“It’s because of the pill in her champagne and the subliminal messages in the music she hears. They’re working. The drug speeds up the process and deepens her trance. when i finish her she not only to be blonde and love it. She’ll become quite figure conscious and to look good for you. Also, she will become much sweeter, more cooperative, more open to your suggestions. When I am woken her from her sleep, she will awaken with no memory of being hypnotized. She simply will do and think whatever she heard with her earphones while she was in trance. It’s important that after each of her visits to the salon, you compliment him, tell her how nice she looks, encourage her to come regularly.”

“Yes, of course”

After her words she come back to work. Beth then parted Elaine’s bobbed red hair down the middle with a large comb and combed it straight down. Beth made eye contact with me in the mirror and asked, “Are you ready?” Without hesitation, I said I was beyond ready for Elaine to be a beautiful blonde. With smiles on both faces, Beth slipped her left hand into a latex glove, and moved the stand close to the right side of the chair. She then used the tip of the brush handle to lift a small section of Elaine’s hair on the back of her head.

“OK, HERE WE GO! ,” Beth said as she gently placed the hair on the outstretched fingers of her gloved left hand and began brushing on the bleach. My heartbeat quickened as I watched Beth brush the pasty white bleach on to the first small section of Elaine’s hair. She then began carefully lifting each small section of hair with the handle of the brush and then applying the bleach as she worked her way from top to bottom, back to front. With the smell of the bleach filling the room, I thought to myself, “No turning back now, Elaine is finally Going All The Way”.

Beth was making the initial application only down to about 1/2 inch off Elaine’s scalp, leaving her roots untouched. She explained the natural body heat of the scalp would cause the bleach to work faster there, and that the roots would be bleached later.

At one stage I said to Beth that I would love to have a try at applying the bleach myself and she handed me the brush and showed me what to do.

Whilst I was brushing the bleach in along a whole section of hair, she took with her cell some video shots of me doing this and remarked that she thought I would make a good colorist.!

I must admit I enjoyed the experience and got quite a thrill out of working on Elaine’s hair. " Now that you know what to do " Beth remarked “You will be able to do her root touch- ups in future! " Beth said she would show me how to do this a little later but first the rest of the hair would have to develop and this would take some time.

After finishing the last section, she dabbed on the remaining bleach and worked the mixture into the hair with her fingers and the brush. By now Elaine’s hair had a thick coating of bleach all over. Beth covered her hair with a plastic cap and the final touch was a large bonnet hair dryer which covered ears and forehead and snapped shut under her chin. This cap was plugged into wall outlets and the heat controls turned on. Beth placed her head under the bonnet dryer to develop.

“In her case we need some extra hot to archive our goal”, she told me.

She had been checking regularly on the progress, and dabbing Elaine sweaty forehead. After about forty-five minutes, she took a groggy Elaine to the shampoo area where she rinsed out the bleach and shampooed her. I waited anxiously for Elaine’s return to the coloring room. She soon returned with her damp hair wrapped in a towel. The assistant removed the towel and placed her under a dryer while I read my book. As Elaine was drying, I was shocked to see the color of her hair…REDDISH- ORANGE!

Elaine she half-opened her eyes open saw herself in the mirror after drying, she was in shock, to say the least.

“Who is that person in the mirror?” she drawled. “She looks like me but with a ridiculous hair color”.

Beth handled the situation perfectly. She quickly brought a couple of pills and a glass of water.

“Here I brought you aspirins you asked for, dear, for your headache”.

“My…Yes, I have a little headache”

Beth made sure Elaine taken her pills and entertained her confused mind prattled on incessantly about nothing in particular until she was again unconscious

When Elaine comes back to her sleep, she explained me that each application of bleach only actively worked for about 40-45 minutes, and also that the red color that she had on her hair was making the process go more slowly than normal through the first stages of color change. Soon Beth had already mixed a second, fresh bowl of bleach and while we talked, she began the application as before, again leaving the roots untouched. Next rinse out—still some orange, but now mostly yellow.

As Beth combed out Elaine’s hair, she informed us that it would soon be time to make the decision on the final shade of blonde. She said one more 40–45-minute application of bleach would reach the pale-yellow stage necessary to achieve the Baby Blonde that Elaine had picked, but she wasn’t sure this application would take her hair on to the palest yellow / white stage that was needed to achieve a true Platinum Blonde. Beth suggested that she leave this application of bleach on until it stopped working and we could look at the results before deciding. We agreed.

Beth returned with fresh bleach now in an applicator bottle and began applying the mixture. Starting this time at the scalp, she first coated the still dark roots and then worked outward to cover the ends. Beth squeezed the bottle empty as she used the applicator tip and her fingers to make sure every hair was saturated with bleach. Elaine’s head was now completely covered in a creamy white froth, and I noticed the that overall color of the hair / bleach mix was changing rapidly lighter now. She was becoming blonder at an ever-increasing rate. Beth made a final strand check and announced, “We’re there.”

Elaine returned from her shampoo as a pale-yellow blonde! “Can you make her Platinum?", I asked. Beth smiled and said, “Sure, with one more bleach application of about 20 minutes.” Having shared the heretofore 3-hour experience with Elaine, we both agreed on the Baby Blonde!

For the final color, Beth applied a toner from a small applicator bottle, again starting at the scalp and working outward until every hair was thoroughly coated.

“Why are you using a bottle this time instead of the bowl and brush?” I asked innocently.

“It is better to the final result. And because I want you feel, as you can see, that she is a true ‘bottle blonde’” she answered jokingly.

Elaine processed with the creamy thick toner on for about 20 minutes, and was then shampooed out and conditioned with a deep conditioning treatment.

Beth also did her eyebrows. She putted some bleach there and leave it on for a few minutes, then wipe it off with a wet piece of cotton.

“This will make the contrast not so dramatic and she will have a more natural look”. She said smiling.

Beth brought still drugged Elaine to her styling chair with her hair wrapped in a towel.

Beth turned to me and said, “She’ll still be a little groggy from the drugs I gave her even after I wake him up. Let him sleep tonight and you’ll have your new blonde in the morning. I’m going to wake her up. Have fun and call me if you need anything.”

Beth then proceeded take off the earphones and to wake Elaine. I watched closely anxiety. How would she react to going blonde? I hoped Beth was right and everything was as she said.

Elaine yawned and said, “What happened?”

Beth said, “You came to my salon with my little brother to bleach your hair blonde. You don’t remember?”

She looked over to the big mirror feeling very confused the moment she saw her own sight dressed in a pink cloth smock with her hair wrapped in a towel and her eyebrows lighter.

Elaine touched the towel on her head and said, “I cannot remember anything after drink my champagne. I was so nervous”.

Elaine looked at her and said, “Well, Hon. You looked very tired and a couple of champagne glass did a good work of you. Believe me, I know there’s nothing like getting your hair fixed to make a girl feel good and relaxed and pampered, but now you’re going to have to stay awake for see the result.”

“The result?”

“You said me have a bit headhache. I hope you’re feeling better now darling!”

“A little but I’m mostly still pretty confused,” said Elaine while tried to ajust at the image that mirror refelct her.

“You don’t worry darling. That will pass. It’s a blonde thing so get used to it now that you’ve joined the club,” said Beth smiling inocently.

“My eyebrows looks lighter”

“Yes, dear. And not the only thing lighter in you now. When we picked your color, you wanted to be as light as possible. I showed you various sample hair strands on a ring and you went right for extra light champagne platinum, the lightest on the ring”.

“Did I that?” questioned Elaine in disbelief as she scrubbed at head wrapped in a towel.

“Of course. It was a good choice. And a very brave one, too. If you’re going to do it…do it all the way.”

“Well, I never belived I had the guts for that”

“ Foolshit, my dear. Really you were quite the trooper because most of my new blondes complain much during the process by ammonia on their head but I didn’t hear a single complaint from you. You so calm sleeping or daydreamed through of it.”

“I guess I finally had the courage to do it,” Elaine said, visibly relieved by my sister’s explanations. She looked much calmer now. “Or was the champagne talking” added smiling. “Afterall, I picked that tone, right?

I smiled as did Beth. She was much closer to the truth than she realized.

“Are you ready to see yourself as a beautiful blonde now?” asked Beth.

Elaine nodded dreamily as she gazed into my eyes. Without hesitation, she said I was beyond ready for her to be a beautiful blonde for me.

With smiles on everyone’s face, Beth removed the towel Elaine´s face immediately lit up with excitement. “Oh my God, you did it!", she exclaimed with a combination of astonishment and relief. “THIS IS THE BEST COLOR! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!”

“OK we are almost done. Just a blow drying away from the new you.” I couldn’t wait.

Back in the chair I watched her new light platinum hair dry. It was wonderful. As it dried it seemed to get lighter and lighter.

At last, we were done.

“Well, how do you like it?”

“I don’t just love it; I absolutely ADORE it " Elaine exclaimed.

“Doesn’t she look fantastic! " I said to Beth.

“ The color and style really does suit you " Beth said. " Aren’t you glad now that my brother persuaded you into having it done? ”

“ Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely! said Elaine “Thank you both so much for transforming me into such a beautiful blonde!”

The results were AWESOME!!! I could only stare in disbelief at stunning blonde Beth had created. Her hair was the ultimate shade of light blonde. Elaine was now a shining champagne blonde, the most beautiful than I know. She looked so sexy and become in my perfect HOT PLATINUM DREAM GIRL

“Thank you so much " I said to Beth, " You really have done a wonderful job. I can’t thank you enough! ”

“ I’m very pleased you are both happy with the results”, she said “However, being so light she will need her roots doing every ten to fourteen days or so”

She handed Elaine a mirror when she was finished and my girlfriend gently touched the fresh blonde locks with her lovely red nails in a manner totally feminine as she had been taught. Beth smiled knowingly and removed his cape.

“See you after your vacation for your special retouch dear.”

Elaine said in a soft tone she would love that and was excited to show with me her new blonde hair.

“Enjoy your blonde surprise, brother”, Beth told me in low tone.

“What are you saying?”

“Or don’t worry, you’ll understand,” she me, smiling enigmatically.

I too was ecstatic as I walked out of the salon with my stunning bleached blonde girlfriend, bound for paradise!

We sped away to catch a plane for their honeymoon in Cancun. Driving that night was a challenge. I had to force myself to watch the road instead of my beautiful blonde girl who couldn’t stop her platinum locks in the mirror.

Needless to say, my beautiful girlfriend turned heads wherever we went, which made me feel very proud and fortunate to be with such a complete woman. As we frolicked and sunbathed nude on the beach, I thought about how our vacation was the best and most passionate a blonde fanatic could ever have!

Our late day it was late when they finally arrived at the hotel. We decided to have a bath and she insisted in washing my hair. In between caress, I felt a burning sensation and quickly i looked in the mirror and saw that my dark brown hair had become orange! Elaine smiled and said " I want not the only blonde at our couple. Blondes really do have more fun and I like to a guy blonde too”.

When I tried to protest, she said that I could go around like this if she not completed her job. So, I quietened and she came over and kept a close eye on my bleaching process.

“This takes time, so just relax, my golden boy.” Told me when covered my hair with a plastic cap. I must admit she suspiciously did it like a professional.

After an hour, I was completely pale yellow. Elaine rinsed out the bleach on shower and applied a champagne blonde toner. The same of her. After about ten minutes, she rinsed me out again and conditioned my hair. Now, it was my turn to be a new blonde.

She combed and styled my new “do” and asked, “Well, what do you think?” as she led me in front of the hotel room mirror.

“I guess I like it. It’s just a little hard for me to get used to.”

We both looked like twins. She took a photo of us and then kissed me. By this time she was wearing a very sexy black see-through gown.

It didn’t take long for Nancy to wrestle Max into the bed. “Come here, platinum boy. I’ve been waiting for this a long time.”

That night, for the first time, we fulfilled our most deep and wild sexual desires since they had met. I was heaven on earth as I made passionate love to my platinum girl. And I notice that she was thrilled to give her love with her my blonde version. For first moment my blonde hair turned her on and she was getting rather excited over it.

After an hour of burning desire unleashed, they lay next to each other. They eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms and awoke to a beautiful sunny Cancun morning.

When Elaine and I returned from our vacation, Beth was close behind with a bottle of champagne and a tray of snacks. While Elaine was in the kitchen, I had a little talk with my older sister.

“You look great, my little brother” said Beth smiling “I knew this champagne blonde would go good with your skin tones too”.

My heart pounded as I looked at Beth. She continued “When Elaine went to salon, I thought that it was a great idea she’d like you to be a blonde, too”

I groaned.

“And you were ambushed me with her, sis”

“What?” asked Beth. “You look great! Don’t you like it?”

“Truth?” I asked.

“Of course, truth.”

“Yes. I like it. I like it a lot. It’s going to take some getting used to, I’m still trying to get in touch with my lighter side”

“Look,” said Beth, exasperation in her voice. “You look much better, bro”.

She then leaned over and whispered in my ear “never have I saw so excited Eilen .... just think... you two can look forward to a lifetime of bleach retouch parties right here in your home beauty shop!!”

I looked at her.

“You’re awesome,” I said admiringly.

“ Of course, I would love to do you both again if you prefer ”

We finally agreed on a regular monthly appointment with my sister when she would then do us both, and that I would do Elaine’s in-between touch -ups myself every couple of weeks or so or whenever it was needed.

After the dinner, Beth leaves and we were both tired, but as she nestled into my shoulder, I stroked her blonde hair and felt a surge of excitement and energy. Elaine turned and looked at me, running her fingers through my hair as well. In fact, since she bleached me, Elaine couldn’t keep her fingers out of my platinum locks and kept telling me how good it looked. Like happen me with her.

“This was a great idea. I really appreciate you finally persuading me into going blonde. It was something of a surprise initially seeing myself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but I loved the color and style right from the start. I love my new sexy image. There’s no way I would ever go back to basic, boring brown!”

She looked at me with loving eyes “And now that you’re blonde too, I really do like it. You look terrific. I’m proud of you. Thanks for letting me persuade you. It’s another thing we can share. I love you more than ever.”

Each studied the other, enjoying our new blonde looks. As usual, soon looking wasn’t enough....

Our hair color is easy to maintain. We love our bleaching sessions together every seven to ten days, and I have now become quite an expert at mixing and applying the bleach to her, like Elaine with me. We both still have Beth once a month though to do the cutting and styling. We really love to do us re touches up together.

I don’t know if you would call it a fetish, but whole process of maintain healthy our bleached hair is definitely a turn-on for us. The smell of the chemicals in the air during the process and left in the hair after processing, drives us crazy. We would become very turned and we would always end up having great sex.

It has certainly given a new lease of life to our relation! We only wish now that we’d had it done ages ago!

Of course, Elaine never went back from blonde to brunette. Me neither.