The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her

by Alan Smithee

Epilogue

Krista Olssen sat with her legs crossed behind the two-way mirror in the police interrogation room. On the other side of the glass, Heather Findley was handcuffed to her own seat. The Superintendent was standing behind Heather, shouting leading questions at her. The woman was in tears. Krista sipped her wine and basked in her misery.

“Tell me why you wanted your father dead!” he shouted.

“I demand to see my lawyer,” Heather replied, mascara streaming down her face.

“Oh she’ll be here soon enough. But we’re going to have a nice long chat before then.”

The best lies are the ones that have a kernel of truth. Krista may not have killed her father, but there was sufficient possible motive and she had engaged contract killers for other purposes.

Krista couldn’t believe she’d ever considered leaving that bitch Heather alone to keep part of the fortune. On that fateful day she’d made it clear that peace was never an option. She was going to get what she deserved. Those two men might have actually succeeded in killing her were it not for a fortuitous lack of self control.

Scott. Poor gullible Scott. He still had complete faith that Krista was going to find a way to get him out of his own legal troubles. She’d assured him that the prosecutors would go easy on him if he turned on his friends and told the Police everything. But it wasn’t going to go that way. It would take a lot more than a nice cock for Krista to forgive him for the attempt on her life. Perhaps if she got bored she’d visit him in gaol.

After numerous swerves and setbacks, Krista’s plans were finally coming to fruition. The slayer rule prevented anybody involved in a murder from receiving an inheritance from their victim. After a few more “witness statements” she’d given to Superintendent Wylie, he had made sure that the reopened investigation into Arthur Findley’s death was firmly pointed at one person, and one person only.

It had taken months of hard work to get to this point, but it was finally over. All the wealth and power of the Findley estate would be united again, this time under the ownership of Samuel Findley. Krista, in turn, owned him.

As she finished draining her glass, she was fully satisfied. She stood and walked out the door.

There was no doubt whatsoever in her mind that Heather would be found guilty on all charges. She had a star witness to make sure the case came together just perfectly. He was being held in another interrogation room just down the hall.

As Krista walked into the room, Heather’s husband froze with a look of terror.

“Jack, Jack, Jack. I’ve been looking everywhere for you,” she said.

“No, no, stay away from me you witch!” he said, leaning backwards in the chair and trying to get away. He slammed his eyes shut and tilted his head away.

The handcuffs guaranteed he couldn’t do anything but writhe helplessly as Krista sat down on his lap and put her arms around him. Her lips stood mere inches away from his.

“Now that’s not a very nice thing to call me, Jack. I’m really hurt that you’d say something like that,” she said.

“I’ll never—I’ll never do anything you ask! I don’t care what you do to me!”

“Do to you? Oh Jack. You shouldn’t believe those lies your wife has been telling you. You have to trust me! I’ve got your best interests at heart.”

She released a small dose of her scent, just enough to take the edge off. As he breathed it in, his struggling slowed, but his eyes remained closed.

“I’d never do anything to you that you didn’t ask me to,” she said.

“No… I know you’re doing something to everybody… I won’t look into your eyes… I won’t let you put me under your spell…”

Krista gently ran her hand across his face and stroked his short grey-and-black beard.

“I’m not your enemy, Jack. Neither are the police. We’re just trying to help you. We’re on your side.“

She released a little more. The effects were more noticeable this time. He started relaxing much more obviously. He didn’t even really look scared anymore.

“Please Jack. Please, won’t you look at me? We both know there’s no such thing as witches. I’m not some kind of monster. Let us help you.”

“No… I…. I can’t…”

“Shh, darling. Just open your eyes.”

She pushed out just a little more. His jaw slackened and his eyes softly opened.

Krista smiled, and he smiled back at her.

“There. Now isn’t that much nicer?”

Months passed.

Heather was, of course, found guilty. Her husband shocked both the jury and the defence team by turning against her on the witness stand. Krista rewarded him by letting him eat her out that night. He was so happy to have helped the truth come out at the trial.

After the final changes in company ownership had occurred, Krista ordered Sam to take her somewhere tropical to celebrate his sister’s downfall. He had a hand in it just as she did. Watching him twitch as he came in his pants during his testimony was now one of her fondest memories.

From time to time, a little piece of resistance would flare up inside of Sam. A brief moment of lucidity would occur, and the horror of it all would dawn on him. Despite all of the brainwashing and gaslighting, despite all of the pleasure and desire swirling around inside his pathetic little male brain, deep down he somehow knew what she was doing to him. He wasn’t like all the others. He was the most strong-willed man that she’d ever encountered.

It made their relationship all the sweeter.

She received regular calls from Joe back at home.

“Oh I’m so sad you couldn’t come with us, my love,” she said into the receiver. A tanned flunky rubbed her shoulders while another fanned her as she spoke. “But I must say, diligence is so becoming of you.”

“Thank you Mistress!” he replied from the other side of the world.

Joseph worked so very, very hard these days. He had to ensure a steady flow of income, after all.

Nolan had tagged along for the journey. Krista had insisted that he join them for some family time together. He was very uncomfortable around her, especially whenever she made public displays of affection with his father. She liked Nolan. He was such a fit, athletic young man. She usually preferred older men, but youth had it’s advantages. She was confident that by the end of the holiday, he would be a lot more comfortable with her. She flashed a smile at him and raised her drink from across the beach.

Just as Arthur had been, Sam was very stubborn about the idea of remarrying. It was only a matter of time, however. He was only a man, and Krista always got what she wanted. On the fifth night of their vacation, he finally gave in.

“Krista,” said Sam, kneeling down. His body was an inferno of lust and she’d been keeping him there for days. “Will you marry me?”

She smiled.

“Oh Sam,” she said. “I thought you’d never ask.”

* * *