The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Her Bimbofication

By: Mistress Dyvia

Whimsy was quite skilled at her spellcraft. Spellcraft was not quite what an outsider might think it is, it sounds like casting spells, or enchantments. But in truth, it was just as simple as what it was broken down to: crafting spells.

Whimsy’s family had been doing spellcraft for centuries. It was a skill that could only be passed from mother to daughter. For some reason, the gene just didn’t quite pass to the men. Apparently her great great grand uncle had a knack for the conceptualization of spellcraft, even he couldn’t make it work without his sister, or at least one of his sister’s focuses.

It has been 3 months since Whimsy said, “I do” to her husband, Samwise. Samwise was the youngest of three brothers, Bilbo and Frodo are his older brothers, and as you might expect, their father was a huge Tolkien fan. However Samwise did go by Sam, and sadly his father never got to see Whimsy before he passed away. As a fan of high fantasy, magic, and the like, he would have loved Whimsy, if she told him of her heritage.

Big ‘if…’ As such, magic in the modern world is not something that one tells any or everybody. Whimsy’s family had a rule of never revealing such a thing until marriage had been established. Even in more modern times, they used their spells to remove memories of things such as when divorce happened.

As for Whimsy and Sam, she dropped the bomb of her magical status on the first Monday night after their honeymoon was over. At first, he didn’t believe her, but she picked up a blue necklace, in one hand, and a pair of earrings in her other, and read from a book. When she was done, she put the necklace down and put the earrings in her ears, then her hair straightened, lengthened, and turned purple! She took out the earrings and her hair was back to normal!

She had the fun of explaining everything. The words of magic may as well be useless without having magic within a person, or unless they funnel some of their magic into a focus. A focus was typically only good for a certain number of spells, and held the energy for a later time. Creating a focus or a spell can be extremely draining, and in fact usually was. However, a person who could focus on the object, and read the words of a spell could in fact, channel a spell even if they weren’t magically inclined. If a person who was magically inclined used the focus, then they wouldn’t feel the energy drain as that energy would be taken from the focus instead.

As one could imagine, he couldn’t get enough information. He loved the simple color of hair change, but he wanted to know what other kinds of things that could be done. Although he might have made a simple mistake one night.

“I guess it’s one of the things you could wonder if you could make a person more charismatic or smarter. Like could you make me better at work? Or maybe make it so that I liked being at work, when I’m at work?”

“Potentially.”

“What about sex?” Sam asked next.

Whimsy laughed, “what about it?”

“Well you know, there’s beauty and then there’s beauty. Like there’s a woman that you could look at and be like, ‘that’s the girl I want to marry.’ And then of course there’s the woman you look at and say, ‘that’s the woman I want to fuck.’”

The look on her face basically said that he had put his foot in his mouth. “Excuse me?”

“Well you know,” he said clearly flustered, “like there’s a pretty girl that you see and looks like they’re nice, kind and pretty… and then there’s that girl that just looks pretty in a superficial kind of way, like a bimbo or pornstar…”

She let out a sigh, nodded her head, as if to agree with him. But clearly the comment didn’t sit well with her initially.

On the bright side, a few days later she came up to him with an idea. “I was thinking about what you said about that bimbo or pornstar thing.”

“Look, I wasn’t trying to say—” he stammered.

She put up a hand to cut him off, “it’s okay I’m not mad. Really, I’m not. But I thought I might indulge you this weekend with one of those spells that you were hinting at. Specifically, I was thinking of the bimbo.

“What did you have in mind?” He asked.

Whimsy smiled and said, " I imagine we can agree on what a bimbo would look like. Kind of fake, clearly dyed hair, relatively petite, except for the large breast implants, butt implants, lip filler, maybe cheek filler, long nails?”

He nodded his head in agreement, “yeah… ”

“But here’s a more potent thought, how do we define what a bimbo is? I mean at least in thoughts and actions and such…” Whimsy took out her cell phone, she opened up the document. “I mean, a bimbo always devotes time to her looks… is it simply vanity, having the urge to look better than most? Is she narcissistic, having to self-acknowledge and self-actualize that she is in fact prettier than everyone else? Or is this about self-esteem, does she feel good about herself by making herself as beautiful as she can be?”

Sam contemplated the answer to that, and Whimsy stayed silent for a moment but cut him off right before he was about to speak.

“A bimbo is not known for being smart… is a bimbo just dumb and incapable of independent thought? Has she dedicated most of her intelligence to becoming a fashion genius at the expense of more intellectual pursuits? Or does she pretend to be dumb so that those around her might like her more due to the self-imposed bubble she created for herself?”

Sam’s eyebrows furrowed a bit. He was thinking about this question as well, but he already was able to read Whimsy and knew that she wasn’t waiting for an answer, she was already getting ready to proceed to the next question.

“Bimbos enjoy sex a lot. Why? Are they used to being coerced into sex, so they have become naturally slutty? Do they love the self-gratification they get from sexual conquests, so that they become nymphomaniacs, always craving the next ride? Or are they more susceptible to peer pressure in the expectations of others?”

Sam nodded his head again, both letting the question intrigue him, while at the same time encouraging Whimsy to continue.

Whimsy dipped her head in acknowledgment, and then continued. “Bimbos are popular, how exactly do they fit in? Are they simply naive and gullible, entertaining those around them? Are they the ‘queen bee’ type, always eager to please men, but make sure they control the women around them? Or are they naturally charismatic, pulling others to them like a magnet?”

“Go on…” Sam encouraged her.

“Bimbos have a certain presence, what exactly is it? Are they outgoing, rarely staying still, ready for the next activity? Are they social drifters, making an unforgettable impression while really making deep meaningful connections? Or are they simply extroverted, building up their energy from being around other people?

Again Sam used a simple gesture to encourage her to continue.

Whimsy smiled, “no that was pretty much it, but now there’s a choice to be made. And she slid her phone forward with a page open. Three clear descriptions of what a bimbo would be.

The first: vain, dumb, dependent, naturally slutty, naive, gullible, and outgoing.

The second: narcissistic, a fashion genius, nymphomaniac, queen bee, and a social drifter…

The third: lacking self-esteem, pretended to be dumb, susceptible to peer pressure, eager to please, and extroverted.

Whimsy gave Sam a moment to read over the options, “definitions are very important. One person’s bimbo is another person’s slut. They’re not always the same. As I said a couple minutes ago, we pretty much agreed upon what a bimbo would look like, but which one of these three do you think is the closest to a bimbo in personality?

Whimsy watched in silent non-judgment as Sam read through the options. “Honestly,” he started, “the first one, the second was more of a Karen, and the third one almost seems too needy.”

“I was thinking the same thing. Though it may have been a bit of personal bias. I was breaking down behavior types and categorizing them, but when I was done compiling, two of them didn’t really seem much like bimbos anymore.”

He laughed, “stripper bimbo, Karen bimbo, and needy bimbo…” There was a loaded pause, “yeah, I’m saying ‘number one’ again.”

Whimsy dutifully bowed her head and said in a teasing voice. “I’ll get right to work on that, good sir.” And walked out of the room to her library.

It wouldn’t be until Friday of that week that she had finished and called him in.

He stepped inside the room, “what is it, hun?” he asked.

She told him that she finished the spell. And that she wanted to gift him a little treat for the weekend.

He was actually quite eager to see her do a spell. Granted he had seen the other one ever so briefly, but this was supposed to be something pretty intense and he really, really wanted to see that in action.

She held up a tube of lipstick. “This is the favorite shade of lipstick for the bimbo. Not only is it our favorite shade, but it also has a magical side effect of making any man whose skin touches very aroused. Which is going to be very important, because in order to change back, the bimbo will need to swallow five loads.” She smirked just a little bit, as Sam’s expression went from asking, ‘five loads of what?’ to a realization that it was five loads of cum… She add one more ‘dire’ statement, “fair warning, it will get painful if she kisses him too often and makes the man come too often.”

“You talk of the Bimbo in the third person… " he criticized, “the spell is for you, right?”

Whimsy laughed hard, “yes, the spell is just for me.”

At last she picked up her focus, the blue pendant. She picked up the page that she had meticulously spell-crafted into the perfect bimbofication spell. She started reading the incantations and as the incantations became almost a quick mantra to chant-like mutterings to mostly vibrations coming from her mouth, the focus started to glow. It was glowing brighter and brighter until the light itself seemed to shatter, and settled in her now blue glowing eyes. She looked at Sam, “Next time I hear the B-word, you will see me transform into one… If you want to do the honors.”

“The B-word? You mean ‘bimbo?’”

“Yup!” She said just as the glow bled from her eyes and covered her whole body, and then seemed to be absorbed into her skin. The changes were quick. Her 5′7 frame shrink down to an even 5 ft. Her hair turned into a honey blond and lengthen down passed her shoulders. Her eyes change to a sky blue. Her body became very petite.

Then the cosmetic changes happened. Her breasts enlarged four separate times and under a minute as if she went through four surgeries to enlarge her breasts until they went from barely a handful to each significantly larger than her head. Her ass grew twice as if implants were surgically augmenting her ass. Her lips started to swell. Her cheeks as well. No mistaking any part of her body for natural… At least the important parts. Her hair lengthened even more until it was down to her ass, and the honey blond became platinum blond.

Something came over her face. The mental changes started to affect her. There was a lost look on her face, she was becoming dumb. That was very strange for her, she had always taken pride in her intelligence, and yet there is something freeing about losing that part of herself. No worries. A vapid smile formed on her lips.

She knew she was going to be vain, but without seeing her reflection, she hadn’t expected the self-conscious need to inspect herself. To make sure she looked absolutely flawless… hot.

She was horny, she wanted to have sex, her eyes drifted towards Sam, yeah… she wanted to have sex with him like… now.?

Her new outgoing nature also made her act very happy and perky. Almost immediately a silly giggle burst forth from her lips.

Similar to her and complete shock, “how do you feel?”

“Wonderful!” She licked her lips, “kind of horny. I’m definitely stupid, I mean I actually feel pretty dumb, I like feeling dumb. Dumb and horny.” She let out another giggle.

“Well, what do we do now?” He asked his sexy bimbofied wife.

She shrugged, “I’m easy.”

His eyebrows went up. “I have no doubt.”

She giggled, “not that…” she looked up as if she was thinking hard, “okay, definitely that, but that’s not what I meant.”

“Well, I definitely want to test this new bimbo side of you.”

“Okay, but while you’re thinking about what you want to do with me. I need to make myself pretty.” She grabbed her lipstick off the table, after all it was her favorite shade. And then she disappeared into the bathroom. She must have been in there for 45 minutes before she came out. Her makeup was expertly done as was her hair. And she smiled at him. She then looked at the closet, “I hope I have something that will really make my cleavage look hot. And my ass!” she giggled again. “Any idea what you wanted to do yet?”

Sam had trouble keeping his eyes off his naked wife and that bimbo body. Her breasts and her ass were so fucking out of proportion to her size. She turned to the side looking at him, he was about to look away when she put on a big grin.

Whimsy simply spoke, “I think it’s so hot when you look at me like that. Just makes me so hot to know that it’s turning you on.” She stepped in closer, “would you like to feel them?”

He nervously reached his hands out and felt them. It was different than he had expected. They were firmer, harder than Whimsy’s natural breasts. When he squeezed and they held their shape more so than her natural breasts. She took his hand from her breast, and gave it a slow sensual kiss on the back of his hand.

He felt the rush, Whimsy had warned him, if that lipstick touched his skin, it would make him so fucking horny. And it did.

She giggled as she dropped to her knees, “so Sammy, what did you want to do? You still haven’t answered the question.”

He was just about to answer, when he gasped as her lips wrapped around his cock. It took him a couple of breaths to get his answer out, “why don’t you finish that up, and then we can go to the restaurant that we were discussing last week.”

Even with her lips pressed all the way to his balls, he could see that she was smiling just from looking her in the eyes. And he stood there as she sucked him off, and it wasn’t long until he came… so fucking hard. And she just opened her mouth in front of him showing all his cum sitting on her tongue, closed her mouth, swallowed and opened wide again.

“The restaurant?” she asked, almost impressed with herself for remembering what they’re going to do, “I’m sorry hun, I think I don’t have the brain power to remember any conversations from last week. But I’ll just do whatever you want me to do.”

He was still recovering from the orgasm, “why don’t you find a dress that straddles the line between slutty and classy and I’ll get dressed as well and we can go get something to eat.” how many times would he use the word ‘and’ in a sentence… Maybe she sucked half his brain out with that blowjob? Or maybe she was so good that his blood was taking extra time returning to his brain.

She giggled an, “okay.” Before disappearing into her walk-in closet.

This time it was Sam’s turn to walk to his closet. He found a nice pair of slacks, with a matching button down shirt and sport coat. He took them to the bathroom, took a shower, shaved and put them on. She was like the way he looked when he dressed up like this; he did clean up well.

He stepped out of the bathroom and was faced with Whimsy wearing a red dress. It went down to her ankles, but the slit went all the way above her thighs, slight above the faux-belt around her waist. There wasn’t much in the back at all the curves of her back on display.. And the chest seemed to squeeze her tits until they looked like they were about to spill out. And the cleavage… that cleavage threatened to pull him in and drown him. She had a dark pair of stockings, and a pair of red high heels that matched the dress. She had a pair of opera length gloves that also matched the dress perfectly. She put her hair up high into classy waves. A silver necklace that practically drew one’s eyes to her cleavage.

He stared at her, “I didn’t know you had any clothes like that. Little on anything that would fit that new body of yours.”

She giggled, “I’m a bimbo, I always have to look hot. And the spell was supposed to change things about my life so that I’d be all set. My license shows this face. And my closet matches everything too.” she gestured to her body, and Whimsy giggled again, " besides you said classy and slutty. Doesn’t this scream night at the Opera, where I’m going to fuck you in the balathingy?” she squeezed her eyes, “You know that thing above everything.”

“Balcony?”

Yeah! That!” she nodded her head eagerly.

Yeah… it did. He didn’t say the words, but the smile on her face said that his eyes agreed with her.

They did not go to the Opera; he had no tickets, and didn’t even know if there was anything close playing. Instead, they went to a nice little restaurant. He intentionally picked one that was kind of further away since no one would see him with a different woman. But that apparently meant nothing, they ran into one of her co-workers, who didn’t even seem to notice that there was anything different about her. Every man in the place couldn’t keep their eyes off her, which filled Sam with a lot of self-confidence. Yep, he was the one with that woman.

One thing he didn’t expect, is how simple he had to keep the conversation. If it wasn’t about fashion, or complimenting her… just seemed to get distracted, he wasn’t sure if she just couldn’t follow the conversation, or if it was too boring for her. He would have to ask later.

She ordered a salad that was not common for Whimsy. She usually liked chicken. It was her go-to in any place they went. But talking to her he realized that the bimbo version was a vegetarian, except for his meat. He blushed because she was really loud about that. After all, with a body like hers, she had to eat healthy and go to the gym a lot.

With that dress, he really did wish that he got her tickets for the Opera. Perfect use of that outfit. But she would have to settle for a movie, and she was way overdressed to that movie. She walked in and everyone just stared at her: from the concession stand people to any straight man in the building. Hell, he was convinced that there were a few gay men staring at her hoping to get some pointers… Of course he realized how stupid and ignorant that thought was and brushed it aside. She was the attention point wherever she wasn’t in any room. She was acting like the arm candy, but Sam was starting to feel like he was the accessory.

They sat in the theater, he tried to watch the movie. His mind kept drifting to the bimbo next to him. He wasn’t sure what it was, was it the whole day, the anticipation and the act? What was going on inside her head? What about the fact that she kept putting her leg over his? Or maybe the fact that her hand kept finding its way to his crotch? Either way, watching the movie was a fruitless activity.

Whimsy on the other hand was struggling herself. She didn’t get the movie, it was complicated and confusing. She was horny, she’d made herself up and she had huge fucking tits, and he hadn’t made a move on her since she sucked his cock. Yeah, she wanted to do that again.

On their way home they decided to stop in for a quick drink at a local bar. She was glad that Sam had gotten over his immediate nervousness of being seen with a woman like her. In fact she recognized the hostess, “hi Chrissy!”

The hostess looked at the two of them, “hi Sam, hi Whimsy, just the two of you?” Sam audibly let out a sigh of relief when Chrissy recognized Whimsy and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary as they decided they were just going to sit at the bar.

Sam asked her, “do you want the usual?”

Whimsy, of course giggled, “you know wine makes me, like really horny.”

Sam almost seemed disappointed, “then what are you thinking about?”

With a wide smile on her face, “how about wine? I just said, “You know what makes me really horny.” she giggled again.

There was a little laughter, he kept the jokes simple in the conversation simple, and she was very happy to listen. They finished their drinks, and she had to go pee, so she did. When she returned he had to do the same.

While she was gone another man came up to her, “hey baby, do you wash your pants with Windex? Cuz I can see myself in them.”

She looked down, and then looked back at him… “I’m not wearing pants…”

The man seemed surprised at just how dumb she was, “do you like shiny things?”

Whimsy’s face grew a huge smile, “yeah!”

“I have a really shiny new sports car outside. You should see the interior, you wouldn’t believe the back seat.”

“Oh? What’s in it?”

“You need to come and check it out, it’s not something I can’t just tell you, it needs to be seen.”

“okay!” she started to grab her purse. Man had a big smile on his face.

“What’s going on?” Sam was right there.

Whimsy looked up at him and smiled, “this man wanted to show me something in the backseat of his car. It’s really shiny!”

Sam shook his head, “I don’t think so.” Whimsy looked confused and disappointed…

The man got in Sam’s face, “Dude, I saw her first.”

Sam raised a single eyebrow, “Dude, I married her first.” And showed his wedding ring.

The man didn’t know what to say at first, just confirmed by looking at Whimsy’s wedding band. Then he turned away and left muttering something under his breath about how a guy like that and a girl like that…

They got in the car to drive home. Sam was quiet, Whimsy wondered if he was upset about something. Whimsy apologized, not understanding why he was angry. He had to explain what the guy was doing to her, she said that she didn’t think he was looking for sex, he was just being nice. He had to spell things out.

She giggled for a moment, “well I’m a bimbo, I guess trusting is in my nature.”

“Gullible” he corrected.

“What does ‘gullible’ mean?” She asked.

A little while later they pulled into the house, he changed his clothes into something a little more comfy, sweats and a t-shirt. She wanted to stay in the sexy outfit. He turned on a streaming service, and turned on the next episode to her favorite show.

They were about halfway through the episode when he asked, “what do you think Mason will do when he finds out?” referring to one of the show’s plot points.

“Finds out what? I’m sorry hun, I know you like the show but it’s a little too complicated for me. I don’t understand what’s going on.”

He shut it off, “I’m sorry hun, it’s your favorite show, not mine. I didn’t think that you would have trouble following it.”

“It’s okay. But you’re really smart. I’m surprised you didn’t figure out why I didn’t want to take my dress off”

“Why not?”

“Because silly, I thought I’d be really fun if you fucked me while I was wearing it. And then unwrapped me to finish me off.

He leaned in to kiss her. As soon as their lips touched, her lipstick had its effect on him, he got extremely horny and extremely hard. As they made out, she used her hand to get him hard, and then teasing about never having a boob job from her before, squeezed for breasts together bringing him to the edge. But she stopped, she bent over to the kitchen table and wiggled her ass. Seconds later she felt her husband lift her dress up and she felt his cock drive right into her core. Her fiery wet core.

She didn’t swallow that time, and he was suddenly realizing that he wasn’t just going to have to come five times before she had to go back to work Monday, but probably a lot more than that. His bimbo wife was insatiable.

Just as her husband had predicted, Whimsy was insatiable. She just wanted more and more sex. It didn’t take a lot to trigger her. She wanted to impress him, and she wanted to feel good, and between the two… she had sex a lot. They had sex a lot.

Not all of that sex went according to plan. She liked feeling his cum dripping out of her pussy when she was walking around. She enjoyed feeling his cock between her giant tits. She got excited when she would be sucking his cock, and just as he was about to cum she pull out and he ended up spraying her across her face and chest. She liked him marking her as his territory.

One of the problems though, she wasn’t swallowing every load. And she needed to swallow five in order to get herself back to her normal, everyday, Whimsy.

Of course they couldn’t have sex all of the time, the lipstick only affected him every 6 hours. Well Sam wasn’t sure of that, but he was careful about letting her try since she had warned him that things would start getting painful if he was overused. It still meant that they could have three or four encounters a day from Friday night to Sunday night. If they tried to watch TV, it had to be porn or she had trouble watching it, everything else didn’t really hold her attention, and was probably a little too complex for her. She seemed to be very good at shopping. Shopping trips are fun, granted they only did it once, but that’s what she started talking in ways that he didn’t understand; she was practically an encyclopedia of fashion knowledge. Going out to eat was also very interesting as she was the center of attention, she loved the attention, and he loved showing off that she was his.

The only real problem came Sunday night after she swallowed his load and didn’t change back. That’s when Sam realize that his hot bimbo wife had only swallowed four loads. So they went to sleep one more time, and he said his alarm for 15 minutes early Monday morning. And when his alarm woke them up in the morning, he reached over to where her favorite lipstick was and woke her up by applying it. She giggled and kissed him, the kiss immediately making him very hard. And he gently guided her head right to his cock. Five minutes later, her gigantic tits were back to their normal size, her dumb vapid expression was full of intelligence and amusement, and everything about her was natural and normal. Until the expression crossed her face that she really should get ready for work.

Sam was very distracted at work that day. His mind kept going back to so many of those sexual encounters, he wasn’t actually getting a whole lot done. It was a part of him that was nervous that Whimsy didn’t enjoy that at all in retrospect and would never want to do it again. But… oh wow, was she incredible.

Whimsy was also very distracted at work. The weekend was a success. She absolutely enjoyed being the bimbo for a couple of days. Granted that’s definitely not the way she would want to be on a full-time basis, but she would definitely enjoy more weekend escapades like that.

That night during dinner, she felt that it was time to discuss it. She’s the one who brought it up first, “let’s talk about the giant, pink, elephant in the room. Did you like me as the bimbo?”

Sam was caught off guard, he didn’t want to offend her too much by seeming too excited, but he wasn’t really sure how she felt so he answered with the guarded approach, “it was okay.”

“Just okay?” She asked with an eyebrow raised. “I mean I thought it was pretty hot.”

“Okay so did I, a lot. But I don’t want you to think that I prefer you to be like that. I like you the way you are, that’s just a fun thing to do once in a while.”

Whimsy’s smile curled back widely, “I completely agree. I was thinking maybe we could do other adventures during weekends. I’ll have to start crafting some new spells. Maybe we can do the bimbo one again this weekend, and then after that we can try some other ideas. Did you have any others?”

He shrugged, “so many ideas. Slut, maid, hooker, nurse, doctor, slave, for that matter dominatrix, super villain, can you do a vampire?”

She giggled an amusement at his casualty of naming so many stereotypes, not even remotely the same kind of giggle that she did as a bimbo, but she was intrigued. “I’m honestly not even sure if I can do some of those. I’m pretty sure I can make a hot chick with pale skin and fangs, but I’m not going anywhere near undead or required to drink blood.” It was a loaded silence, “those can be more trouble than they’re worth.”

“That’s fine with me, but like freaky and unnatural eyes though right?”

She laughed, “sure.”

And so when the best laid plans of mice and men. They had their fun ideas, and had ideas that they sometimes discussed in the evenings. Sometimes they went all about their normal lives as a husband and wife. And then Friday came.

The plan was simple, she was going to come home, take a shower and grab her focus and spell and when she was done reading it he would call her a bimbo and trigger the change. And they would have an incredible weekend. However, when she got out of the shower, things had gone awry.

She didn’t know anything was wrong yet, her hair was still wet, and she put on a simple sports bra on, with yoga pants and a pair of panties and then walked into the bedroom with bare feet. And then she saw her husband, and he looked up at her, “hun, I think I screwed up.” He was holding her focus in one hand, and a paper in the other. His eyes were glowing blue.

“Sam! Tell me you were not playing with my bimbo spell!”

But the second that she said the word ‘bimbo’ he started to change. Losing over a foot in height, he became extremely petite and his hair grew out to a shoulder length. He became very feminine, and moments later was completely a woman. And just like Whimsy the week before, secondary adjustments happened, the fake breasts and ass, the cheek implants, the lip injections, the hair extensions, and then the slow realization on her face that she was getting very dumb. Sam had become the bimbo!

“Sam!” She scolded him.

She giggled, “I didn’t think it would work!” And she giggled again, “you said the spell was just for you, I thought I’d surprise you and change you as soon as you walked out of the bathroom!”

Whimsy rolled her eyes, “Sam I don’t think you realize just how bad this is, I literally don’t have the equipment to fix you!” Pointing to her crotch.

The End!