The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Lealitas

Maria Alvarez had an aura around her from the day she was born, one that was dark, but captivating. Her parents felt it, and tried to send her to every superhero school they could but the heroes that ran the schools were turned off by her dark aura, sensing a villain in the making. With no other choice, her parents sent her to supervillain school.

All remnants of her old identity were destroyed, and her parents were forced to comply, or never live to see what their daughter does.

After 4 full years of training and discovering her powers, she was given a new identity: Chiquita Quinonez.

After she graduated when she was 22, she wanted to become a truly powerful supervillainess.

Chiquita had a special power. She can control people who ingested her fluids. Of course, this was only the start of her powers that even graduating villain school couldn’t teach her.

But before she could be a true villain, she needed to have loyal servants to help her…..

It was a nice Sunday Afternoon, and Chiquita went to the mall to find her first victim. They were pretty attractive, with a light complexion, fair-sized breasts, and dyed purple hair. She was inside the food court, eating, when Chiquita came up to her.

“Hey, cutie, what is your name?”

“Aziza, and you?”

“Chiquita.”

“Well, you seem like the nice type, when do you want to hang out?”

“Why yes, does tomorrow work for you?”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow.”

“You too, Aziza.”

And Chiquita walked away, turned a little, and checked Aziza out one more time.

Aziza found Chiquita’s home unusual, but they felt it came with her nature, quirky and fun. Aziza rang the doorbell, and Chiquita came to the door.

“Hey, it’s that beautiful Aziza from yesterday!”

“Hey, Chiquita, may I come in?”

“Of course!”

“You seem pretty cheerful.”

“Because you’re here,”

“Well, what do you have planned?”

“Well, I was hoping you were interested in something different from what you were used to.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was hoping to talk, then watch a movie, then maybe do something really kinky that I think you will like.”

“Well, I am always open to new experiences.”

“I know you will like it.”

Next Chapter: Aziza

When I talked with Chiquita, I felt like moving to the next level. I didn’t even know them for a day, but we clicked so easily, and had so much in common. We liked the same shows, same movies, and liked the same food.

But I felt like popping the question at the right moment. As we were talking about various things, I asked, “So, you wanted to have sex with me?”

“Yes, you’re such an attractive one, of course I would.”

“So, what are you interested in? I’m kind of thinking of-”

She put a finger over my mouth. “Sssssshhhhhh…….Just let me lead, Aziza. Get undressed and we will start.”

Chiquita was waiting for me once I was done undressing. She was on the edge of the bed, completely naked, with her legs spread out and pussy out in front.

“Well, I am glad you agreed, but I promise you, you will cum. Come here so I can kiss you.”

“Of course.”

I came up there and kissed her directly on the lips.

“You can be more passionate than that, Aziza”

Then she hugged me and gave me a sloppy kiss, and gave me tongue.

“Kiss my body, until you reach my pussy, Aziza.”

I started with her chest, playing with her tender breasts, then down her stomach, leaving lipsticks stains down her body, until I reached her wet, juicy pussy.

“Please, have a taste.”

I put my head up to her pussy, and put my tongue inside, and lapped up her juices as they slowly dripped onto my tongue and into my throat. It felt warm, like hot chocolate slowly dripping down my mouth and body. It soon reached my breasts, and I felt an urge to play with them.

“No, don’t play with them, and let me lead Aziza. How does it taste, my love?”

So sweet…..It was almost…..

“Like the most delectable honey I ever tasted.”

“I didn’t know…..my juices…..tasted that sweet, dear…...but you can have…….as much as you OHOHHOHHH...want….”

I kept lapping up her syrupy honey. I couldn’t help it. The taste of her luscious honey was all I could ever want….

I had to swallow to get more into my mouth, I needed more….

Soon, I felt a warmth in my pussy, so wet and horny, like I never felt before….

“How do you feel, my love?”

““I feel a warmth inside of me, and it is slowly spreading across my body. It just reached my pussy, and it is going through the rest of my body. It feels incredible, rejuvenating even. I’ve never felt this good before. I don’t know how you did it, but I feel amazing.””

I felt her tender hands play with my breasts. I felt the same warmth from her hands that I did from her Honey.

She climbed onto her bed.

“Come up here.”

My body started moving right into the bed with her before I even created a thought, and soon, I fell right into her arms.

“Is there anything else?”

“I…..feel like I belong to you. Your warmth has given me the courage to say what I should have said the moment I tasted your Honey: I feel a complete need to serve you.”

“Would you give up everything to serve me?”

“Everything, Chiquita, everything.”

“Then kiss me once more and your fate will be sealed.”

I hugged her as hard as I could, and kissed her directly on the lips,

“I want to be yours.”

“Then consider it done, lealita. You will be mine forever.”

“Thank you, Chiquita.”

“As my first command, you will address me as ‘Your Majesty.’”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

And from there, I came, and gave myself to Her Majesty. I am Her lealita. Hers.

Changing Aziza: Chiquita

“Your Majesty,”

“Yes?”

“Is there anything you want? Ask me to do anything and I would do it for you.”

“Can you make me something?”

“Of course, Your Majesty.”

“Can you make me breakfast?”

“Anything in particular?”

“Pancakes.”

“Are you sure? I haven’t done it before.”

“Yes, and I would like it with honey.”

As soon as I said that, my lealita started shaking, moaning, and started playing with themselves.

“No fingering, lealita. Cumming is a privilege you must earn. You may cum to me when you make my pancakes with honey.”

They kept moaning, even louder, and were shaking so much that they had to hold the bedposts to keep themselves in place.

“Please Your Majesty…..Let your lealita cum…..”

“Not until you give me my breakfast,” I wanted to test something out, “with honey.”

My lealita convulsed when I said “honey,” on the floor, rolling around helplessly.

“Get up and make my breakfast.”

“Of course…...Your Majesty……..” I smiled as I heard them struggle to get up.

And after they went to make my breakfast, I heard faint moaning coming from downstairs.

They were mine, all mine.

Aziza’s initiation: Aziza

I woke up the next day next to Her Majesty, with her playing with my breasts from behind.

“It feels so good, Your Majesty, please don’t stop....”

“I feel generous, lealita. Five more minutes, then comes the beginning of your new life.”

“Thank you, Your Majesty.”

The five minutes of euphoria passed, and Her Majesty started to speak.

“Lealita, you are now my property. Everything you own is now mine, including your powers. Once you become my property, we have a certain relationship with our powers. It is one where I control which of us gets to have your powers, whether it is both of us, any other lealitas too, or only me. I am your Queen, so I have every right to your powers. But you are my lealita, so your powers are a privilege that can be revoked by me. Plus, you need my permission or my command to use your powers, or a good reason to. Now, what are your powers?”

“The tattoos I make give people powers.”

“Well, this is good, lealita. I love artists, and I would love to see your work. How do your powers work anyways?”

“I think of a power and a symbol that connects to it, like flying and wings, for example. Then, if I draw the tattoo on someone, then they have those powers.”

“Well, lealita, let my body be your canvas, as long as you give me strong powers. Tomorrow, I will want you to put as many tattoos as you can think of, just tell me where they will be. Also, today, I want you to come up with some ideas for tattoos to put on me for tomorrow, and sketch them out. After you give me the tattoos, I think we can do something really fun…..”