The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Touch, Chapter Two

Sweet

Author’s note: Hello! As usual, I enjoy feedback, so if you enjoy this feel free to contact me at . enjoy!

Kira grimaced. The princess ran their hands across her body, her firm butt, her toned abs, her ribs.

“You already watched me change, damn you!” Kira growled at the wall. She wanted to hit the annoying girl but her rigid sense of discipline had been inverted into a cage. Her body understood that the princess was an employer, one who payed with affection rather than coin, but an employer nonetheless. It would not move against them no matter how Kira struggled. Or, perhaps, it was her mind getting in the way, as a force of habit. Something, perhaps, similar to that feeling of being a child and wanting to scream but knowing you’d be enraging a parent.

“Of course I did. But I didn’t get to touch you, dear, and that’s important.” The princess grinned sadistically. “You agreed to this.“

“Because you bewitched me with that DAMN glove!”

“Hmph!” They pouted. Kira didn’t give a shit-she WANTED to hurt this pampered deva’s feelings-but the influence of that lovely, soothing no! That...accursed glove was still fresh in her brain. Hurt stabbed at the base of her skull and gnawed at the inside of her ribs.

“I’m...sorry.” Lied Kira. It WAS a lie, she reminded herself. Anything to make the pain go away. The princess seemed pleased and began petting Kira’s hair.

“Good girl. I love you.” Kira visibly flinched. The princess didn’t react. “I think as punishment I’ll tie you up.”

“WHAT!?” Kira snarled, then felt tremendous guilt threatening to swallow her. “I...I’m sorry. Please go on.”

“Good girl.” The princess repeated, unphased. “I don’t like when you act up. It’s bad optics when a dog barks too much.”

“I’m not a dog.” The princess shot an amused smirk with one eye raised as if giving her captive a chance to back down on what they’d just invited upon themself. Kira, less out of guilt than self preservation, opted to take it. “I’m...sorry.”

“So you ARE a dog?” The princess teased. Kira glared at her but said nothing. “Mmmm, cutie!” She kissed Kira on the cheek and then donned the glove.

“Wait, what are you-ahhhh.” Kira smiled. The princess, who she loved with all her heart, was gently massaging one of her breasts. Kira was safe. Kira was loved. She felt welcome and good.

“I love you, Kira,” the princess teased.

“I love you Princess,” Kira answered with a blank vacant smile. She couldn’t think. She was too full of love. Organizing thoughts distracted her from how beautiful and pretty and gorgeous and kind the girl loving on her was. She didn’t want to be distracted from the princess, not ever. The princess leaned in and their lips met. The gloved hand limply, gently rubbed Kira’s breast with an open palm and very little pressure. They kissed and gently moaned into their respective lover’s warm little mouth for bit, then they slipped away to smile.

“Bark.” The princess demanded.

“Woof!” Kira obeyed happily. She arched out her upper body like a dog braying at the door. “Woof! Woof!”

“Goood girl. I love you so much.” The princess smiled. Kira started panting, mouth wide open and tongue lolling out. Her small boobs rose and fell as she breathed, quite heavily. The sight was a pleasant one. “You’re suuuuuch a good pet. Aren’t you?”

“Woof!” Kira replied, wiggling her hips as if to wag an invisible tail. “Woof woof!”

* * *

Kira’s mind started to recover from the glove. Initially she’d thought that more exposure would help her get used to it and start resisting its foul influence, like building a tolerance to a deadly poison. That didn’t seem to be happening, though. With each passing day the glove seemed to become more and more insurmountable.

“Bout time, silly!” The princess smiled. “Comfy?” Kira realized her wrists had been tied together. She struggled to get free, but she couldn’t quite do it. It didn’t make sense! The knot wasn’t that tight! She tugged and struggled, gnashing and growling. The almost insultingly weak knot offered her no give.

“Struggle all you like sweetie pie, you’re stuck!” The princess chimed. “Your body loves me too much to insult me by escaping.”

“That’s bullshit—” Kira retorted. “Let me go!”

“Hmmmm,” the princess tapped her chin and made a face. “I don’t think I will. You’re just soooo cute like that. You could tooootally get out of that tie if you wanted to. Even my sister could and she’s dead!” A weak laugh. Did she even have a sister? Kira wasn’t sure. “But clearly you LOVE me and want to make me happy by proving how little I have to do to keep you!” Kira glowered at the princess and her beautiful blonde hair, her brilliant eyes, the soft skin of...her face...demanding to be kissed and touched gingerly…

Damnit! Kira shook the traitorous thoughts about her captor out of her head. “I hate you. You’re evil?”

“Evil?” Asked the princess, making a face like she was a schoolgirl struggling with a hard question. “I think it’s rude to call someone evil after trying to assassinate them.”

“You can’t prove that.”

“What, that it’s rude?” The princess giggled. “Or that you tried to kill me?” She waited for Kira to answer, giving her would be murderer an uncomfortably long pause in which to offer an answer. However, none was offered up. After she got tired of the wait the princess slipped her glove back on. “Anyway,I actually totally can. Watch!” She began petting Kira with the glove and, like a switch had flipped inside of her brain, Kira’s attitude changed completely. She wasn’t being held captive by a sadist. A beautiful girl that she loved had her all tied up to show her devotion. The limp, weak knot was comfortable and safe. She was safe. She was loved.

“I love you…” Kira whispered as she nuzzled her head into the soft touches. “I love you, Princess...so much…”

“I love you too.” The princess answered with a sly grin. “Admit you tried to kill me, okay?” Kira nodded solemnly. She didn’t like thinking about that part of their relationship. It made her sad.

“I’m sorry, Princess,” she practically cried, “I tried to kill you…”

“Good girl.” The princess answered and stopped petting. Soon enough, the old Kira was back in seconds.

“You bitch!” She snarled. “You smug pile of bastard! You snow-for-flesh RUNT! I’LL KILL YOU!” The princess just shrugged her shoulders and turned to walk to a nearby bed so she could lounge in it menacingly. Which she did. Felt incomplete without a goblet.

“Mary!” She yelled for one of the maids. One came through the door. That wasn’t Mary. Whatever. “Get me a goblet with fruit liquid so I can swish it around menacingly.” The maid tilted their head in confusion.

“You mean...fruit punch?” They asked, their intonation carrying the same uncertainty that they had in their expression. The princess scoffed.

“Fruit punch, fruit liquid, whatever it’s called, that bright red sweet cherry drink that’s non-alcoholic!” They scurried off and the princess scowled over at Kira. “Now then, you ARRRRE guilty of treason so I’m supposed to kill you eventually, but I’m having a BLAST, you know?” Kira stared back defiantly and went to spit, then reconsidered and chose not to try it. She wasn’t sure what the princess would do in retaliation but it was sure to be humiliating, something of which they definitely had more awaiting Kira than she could handle even if, from here out, the failed assassin never did a thing to invite any more down on herself.

“So? What are you getting at?” Kira “struggled” more against the rope, refusing to accept that being given more orders was not going to convince her body to stop disobeying them in order to please the insipid princess looking down at her. “Are you going to banish me? Keep up this sick game forever?”

“Tempting options…” the princess drolled. She spent a moment tapping her soft kissable lips with a perfectly manicured nail. Suddenly Kira imagined having that nail gently trace her spine, going from vertebrae to vertebrae and causing sparks of sensory bliss to arc through her in a trail of joy following its wake…Kira shook her head once more. The maid returned and delivered a glass goblet of the princess’ almost childish drink of choice.

“Your request, Princess Vera.” The princess rolled her gorgeous eyes and waved them away. The maid hesitated a moment, then curtsied as they realized they were probably interrupting something and scurried off in a hurry to get to work completing whatever other chores they had to attend to that day.

“Vera.” Kira scoffed. “A harsh, punchy name. I figured you’d be called Dahlia or something.”

“Shut it!” Vera hissed with a face of raw loathing. “Another word from your hideous lips and I’ll force you to think of me as Master and that word alone. Do you UNDERSTAND!?” Kira gulped and nodded. She understood.

Wait, why was she taking this two bit tyrant’s threats so seriously? What could they POSSIBLY do to her?

“Actually, I might do that anyway. It sounds hot.” Vera giggled and crossed her legs. “And I think you agree.”

No I don’t! Kira shouted inside.

“YES I WOULD! OR RATHER, YES I DO!” She shouted on the outside. What!? What in the hell!? Vera giggled a lot. A lot a lot. A worrying degree of a lot of giggling. “What did you do to me!?”

“Oh nothing. The glove’s effects are starting to set in. You should be happy! The more your brain loses its grip on that stick you’ve got up your ass, the sooner you’ll let go of it completely. And the sooner that happens, the sooner you can give up on escaping and start being HAPPY!” Vera flashed Kira an obnoxious smile and took a mouthful of her drink. “I have a ball tonight. You can stay here or come along.” She got on her feet and left, poking her head back in only briefly. “I hate being alone at these things. Please come.” Kira struggled against her ropes for what felt like hours before she gave up and sighed in defeat. As wearisome as attending a ball with this entitled royal brat promised to be, she thought to herself, could it possibly be any meaningfully worse than this? In the end she figured it couldn’t be.

* * *

Kira ground her teeth. The girl standing within the confines of the silvery mirror in front of her was not her reflection. They couldn’t be. She refused to believe it.

But, regardless of whether she believed that was her, she was unable to keep herself from knowing it. The make-up wearing, scantily clad, collar-adorned pet of a girl in the mirror was Kira, and Kira hated it.

“I hate this.” Said Kira.

“I didn’t ask.” Smiled Vera. “Thank you for your contributions Mary. Greta.” She patted two cute girls in maid outfits, who had helped. In a matter of hours the three had somehow taken Kira’s exact measurements, made both undergarments and a dress from scratch, and gotten Kira into them.

“You’re most graciously welcome, your highness.” Smiled Greta, the shorter of the two. They were sisters or something, Kira believed?

“Thank you Princess!” Mary grinned, her face practically glowing from how hard she was using it to beam with pride. Kira wanted to groan or roll her eyes but she knew better than to slip up here. She usually felt a kind of kinship with the help but these two made her viscerally angry just from being around them. Kira opted to spare herself the migraine of acknowledging them any more and buried herself in what was unfortunately the only other thing the room: the slightly more manageable migraine in the mirror.

Kira wore a green top with poofy sleaves. The collar and cuffs alike had big fluffy masses of faux fur lining them which spilled out. The silky material it was made of only came around the back half of her body. Aside from the collar and sleeves, for a viewer facing her front Kira might as well have been topless. Vera quite liked Kira’s abs, apparently, and had gone to great lengths to ensure they were on display. The back of the garment had no such eccentricities, extending down to a frilly circle that went around her waist and from which hung a length of cloth that draped most of one leg, tilted to the side, while leaving the other exposed. She wore plain green underwear, and while the “dress” had the decency to cover her panties the bra was out and prominent. It was padded and comfortable but made her chest look bigger than it was (even if her lack of any kind of shirt went a ways toward negating that illusion entirely).

“It’s perfect!” Kira could vaguely hear the princess gushing at her class traitor assistants. Her blood would be boiling, or at least running cold, but she’d found she had reached a point where her blood felt too tired and sluggish to be moved by even the greatest of playful indignation. This was her life now. “I especially love the collar!” The princess felt at Kira’s neck playfully and giggled more as she did alongside practically every flitty action she took.

“Of course you do.” Muttered Kira with all the venom she could muster, which in this case was precisely zero venom of any kind.

“Yeah! Obviously!” Vera’s cute little eyes had that smug glint they did whenever she saw that Kira was trying to be mean to her and failing. “It’s an adorable collar, sweetie.” Kira rolled her eyes. It was pink, soft, small, and had a little bell on it shaped like a heart. The back had a small circle that stuck out, which would allow Vera to link it to a chain or leash if she so chose. And, Kira knew, she WOULD so choose. It was inevitable. “We have three hours till the ball starts. Shoo, shoo!” Vera sent the two maids off dismissively, then donned that accursed, awful glove that Kira loved no! Kira shook her head slightly.

“What now?” She asked the princess with weak, tired disdain. They smiled.

“That’s no way to treat a lady! Especially not when they’re a little lady as brain-bogglingly cute as I am!” It’s true, thought Kira, I should-no! No! She was not that!

“Hardly.” Kira offered as a half-hearted retort. “You’re—” a finger at her mouth. She could stop talking. She could listen.

“Shhhhh,” Vera whispered in her seraphic voice, which was suddenly the most beautiful, musical thing Kira had ever heard. “Tell me you love me.”

“I...love you…” Kira moaned happily. Vera’s finger felt so good against her lips. It was soft, loving, patient.

“Thaaaat’s much better. Do you know how to dance?”

“N-no…” Kira tried to say Vera’s name but it was caught in a lump in her throat. The princess didn’t like their name, she recalled, suddenly very happy she hadn’t said it. The princess was a darling, a wonderful little star that lit up her life. Kira could never forgive herself for upsetting them.

“What’s the matter?” Kira’s mistress asked with a knowing smile. Kira felt part of her trying to be angry at it. She didn’t understand. It was soft, sweet, pretty. Harmless. The concept anyone could be upset by such a heavenly little smile distressed her.

“Your...name,” Kira managed to force out, having to fight the urge to be distracted by that feeling of the wonderful glove against her lips. “What...call you?” The beautiful girl in charge of Kira laughed. It was simple, genuine, full of mirth.

“You may call me Princess. Or Mistress.”

“Yes...Mistress,” Kira mumbled. It felt right. It felt good. She was happy. Genuinely happy. “I love you, Princess.” The Princess began to pet Kira’s head with her other hand. Kira leaned into the soft strokes and sighed. It was a long, weak, shaky sigh. Stresses and tensions Kira had not been and would otherwise never have been aware of slowly, languidly came uncoiled and slithered up through her muscles to her mouth from which they seemed to escape. She felt relaxed. Safe. Cozy. “I...trust you. Mistress…” she muttered, tears starting to form in her eyes. Why was that…?

“Awwww.” Vera lead Kira to a bed and sat her down. Then she wiped the tears away with her hands. As she did, Kira could feel apprehensions and worry being blown away like a cloud of smoke banished by the winds conjured from a great fan. Her world felt less bleak. Less dangerous. She relaxed and smiled. Everything felt so good. Muscles she didn’t know were tense, which had presumably been so taut for so long she forgot they were muscles at all, came unwound for the first time in uncountable months. Joy bloomed in Kira’s heart.

“I love you…” she trembled. The princess seemed concerned and sat in the bed next to them. She stroked Kira’s hair with one arm and put the other to use holding her close.

“There there, sweetie.” The princess whispered in a soothing tone. “Let it out sweetheart. Thaaaat’s it. Just let everything go. Just let it all come crashing out. Just like that.” A bittersweet feeling which Kira was wholly unable to identify took hold and she shuddered in the princess’ embrace. For a while the two snuggled.

The feelings came and went, and in their absence Kira’s mind managed to fill itself with much less complicated ones. She began to kiss and nuzzle and praise her beloved Princess. The two lounged in bed for as long as they could get away with, trading love and affection and touches and praise, all the while smiling and giggling and feeling wonderful. When at last the time came to leave, the princess linked Kira’s collar to the end of a thin chain. Kira barked playfully once, earning her lots of pats and kisses along with one small hug. Then they departed.